A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago You are doing a very fine job here @Trammel - the idea to let the story unfold in this fashion makes for a good read - and it seems, Sandra seems more than a little intriuged by now :)
Thank you. Sarah certainly hasn't changed the subject, has she?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention]

Part 38

Sarah: “Wasn’t it risky to leave you alone like that?”

Kenzie: “As it turned out, no. I had no way of knowing but he had set up a small camera to keep an eye on me and he had sneaked down into the basement where he had been, watching me the whole time.”

Sarah: “I don’t know whether to hate him or be happy he did that.”

Kenzie: “Be happy he did that. He was just trying to give me the full experience I had asked for. He succeeded.”

Sarah: “Wow. Intense. I don’t think I could have taken that.”

Kenzie: “I had no choice.”

Sarah: “True.”

Kenzie: “It’s amazing what you can endure when you have no choice. I feel like I learned something about myself.”

Sarah: “Can’t argue with that, I guess. Build character. Get bound and gagged for a weekend.”

Kenzie: “Funny.”

Sarah: “Go on.”

Kenzie: “He let me go to the bathroom and even have some lunch, then it was time to be tied up again.”

Sarah: “Of course. What else would you do?”

Kenzie: “I even remarked to him that he seemed to like tying me up.”

Sarah: “That seems obvious but what did he say?”

Kenzie: “He pointed out that I had recruited him for this kidnapping because he liked tie up games so, while he could have locked me in a room or something, tying me up was much more fun.”

Sarah: “Well, duh, you don’t think it was a turn on having you want him to tie you up?”

Kenzie: “I never thought of that but I guess it was.”

Sarah: “You better believe it was. Go on.”

Kenzie: “After lunch, he tied me to a support post in the cabin with my arms pulled back around the post.”

Sarah: “You were standing?”

Kenzie: “Yes, why?”

Sarah: “That’s hilarious!”

Kenzie: That’s exactly what my kidnappers said.”

Sarah: “Great minds think alike.”

Kenzie: “It was so embarrassing. I felt like I was on display and with ropes stretched around my chest my boobs were sticking out. I felt like I wanted to die.”

Sarah: “Well, you did ask for it.”

Kenzie: “Yes, I did. In any case, they left me alone again for several hours. I tried and tried to find a way to free myself but it was not possible.”

To be continued…

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems like Sarah will fall for it hook, line and sinker :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Seems like Sarah will fall for it hook, line and sinker :)
I sure hope so. She's cute as heck.
Free stock image
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

To augment [mention]Caesar73[/mention], I would say that Sarah is firmly hooked. The hook has been set. You only need to reel it in, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago To augment @Caesar73, I would say that Sarah is firmly hooked. The hook has been set. You only need to reel it in, @Trammel.
Slowly. We don't want to yank it out of her mouth or anything! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]

Part 39

Sarah: “So you just kind of stood there like some helpless Hollywood damsel?”

Kenzie: “I never thought of it like that but yeah.”

Sarah: “That freaks me out just thinking about it. How could you stand being so totally helpless and exposed?”

Kenzie: “It’s not like I had a choice. I kind of panicked at first but then I settled down and just made the best of it.”

Sarah: “How do you make the best of being bound helplessly to a post in a lonely cabin?”

Kenzie: “I didn’t have a choice. I would struggle for a while, trying to find a way to free myself, then I would rest and just resign myself to my predicament. Honestly, the worst thing was boredom.”

Sarah: “I’d say so. Being left tied to a post for hours would get pretty monotonous.”

Kenzie: “How would you know?”

Sarah: “I guess I have a vivid imagination.”

Kenzie: “Beyond boredom, it was kind of exciting.”

Sarah: “Huh? Say again?”

Kenzie: ‘I said it was kind of exciting.”

Sarah: “How the hell do you figure that?”

Kenzie: “I asked for it and this was just one more chapter in what I had asked for. Yeah, it was a bit scary and a bit embarrassing but who gets to be kidnapped, at their own request, and left tied to a post?”

Sarah: “Sounds like a high honor to me.”

Kenzie: “Stop it. It was exciting, not knowing what would happen next and not knowing how long I would be tied up like that.”

Sarah: “It would seem to me that would be quite painful.”

Kenzie: “It certainly was uncomfortable to be tied up like that, and the ropes were tight, but they were tied in such a way that they really didn’t hurt that much. Occasionally, I would start to get pins and needles in my hands and I would have to flex them to keep the blood flowing.”
Sarah: “So, how long did this go on exactly.”

Kenzie: “It was hard to keep track of time. I couldn’t see a clock but the light from outside started to fade some so I knew it was getting late. Eventually, my kidnapper returned. He teased me some and left me tied up for a while before finally untying me from the post.”

Sarah: “I bet he was having a blast having you tied up like that and at his mercy.”

Kenzie: “He did seem to enjoy it.”

Sarah: “I bet he did. So, he finally untied you?”

Kenzie: “Of course not, he handcuffed me again…..”

Sarah: “….and chained your ankles.”

Kenzie: “How did you know?”

Sarah: “Lucky guess. Go on.”

Kenzie: “Since I had been tied to the post for so long he let me go to the bathroom. He had started making dinner while I was still tied up and he allowed me to eat dinner and have a little break.”

Sarah: “That had to be a relief.”

Kenzie: “Yeah, it took a little while before dinner was ready so I just sat there and looked at the handcuffs. They were kind of interesting. I always thought handcuffs were connected by a chain but these weren’t. He called them hinged handcuffs. I couldn’t move my wrists a whole lot and it was hard to eat.”

Sarah: “Did you try to slip out of them? I always figured I could.”

Kenzie: “I’d love to see you try. There was no slipping out of those.”

Sarah: “I bet I could.”

Kenzie: “No, you couldn’t. Maybe we’ll try that some day.”

Sarah: “We’ll see.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

This continues to be very good!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I'm really liking the conversation between Sarah and Kenzie, and Sarah's definitely mulling over the idea of having an adventure as well. She's definitely thinking she might have a shot at getting out of whatever ropes and the like they use. Hopefully, our kidnapper has a two-body trunk, or it will be very close quarters for our heroines.

Out of curiosity, who are the face-claims for the girls? I'm guessing they're from a stock-art site somewhere. Both of them are cute as the dickens.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago I'm really liking the conversation between Sarah and Kenzie, and Sarah's definitely mulling over the idea of having an adventure as well. She's definitely thinking she might have a shot at getting out of whatever ropes and the like they use. Hopefully, our kidnapper has a two-body trunk, or it will be very close quarters for our heroines.

Out of curiosity, who are the face-claims for the girls? I'm guessing they're from a stock-art site somewhere. Both of them are cute as the dickens.
MacKenzie is from Facebook, Sarah is a free stock image and, yes, cute as the dickens certainly describes them! I prefer the girl next door look. I'm sure hoping Sarah takes the bait. We'll see! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] said,
I'm sure hoping Sarah takes the bait. We'll see! :lol:
Indeed it would be nice to see Sarah take the bait. And it would be nice either to see Kenzie top Sarah or for Kenzie to take the bait again herself. Wonderful choices!
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]

Part 40

Kenzie: “In any case, after dinner I bet you can’t guess what happened.”

Sarah: “Oh, I don’t know. A wild guess…you got tied up again?”

Kenzie: “How did you ever guess? In any case, he tied my wrists behind my back, then tied me to a chair.”

Sarah: “Then what?”

Kenzie: “That’s just it, that’s all he did.”

Sarah: “I thought he usually tied your hands and feet and just about everything else.”

Kenzie: “Well, generally, yes, but not this time. Of course, my ankles were still chained.”

Sarah: “Of course. So why did he not tie you up more?”

Kenzie: “He was playing with me. I had been really tied tightly up for so long, I think he just wanted me to have some fun with a less intense experience.”

Sarah: “So this was fun? How’s that?”

Kenzie: “Well, he actually encouraged me to try to get loose.”

Sarah: “And that was fun?”

Kenzie: “Yes, it was, because for once I had a fighting chance.”

Sarah: “So what happened.”

Kenzie: “Well, I was still tied up pretty well so I sat there and tried to find any looseness in my bonds or see if I could untie any of the knots.”

Sarah: “But that’s still difficult because you can’t see how your wrists are tied behind your back.”

Kenzie: “Exactly, you’re catching on.”

Sarah: “Rinse and repeat.”

Kenzie: “Funny”.

Sarah: “This is interesting. So, did you figure it out?”

Kenzie: “It took a lot of work and struggling but I actually did!”

Sarah: “Exciting! Did you try to run away.”

Kenzie: “I was so excited I didn’t think and I actually did but my feet were still chained so I didn’t go too far.”

Sarah: “And Kenzie is captured again.”

Kenzie: “Pretty much.”

Sarah: “So then what happened. This is interesting.”

Kenzie: “You think so? Interesting enough you might want to try it?”

Sarah: “I don’t know. It does sound exciting. I just don’t know if I could do it.”

Kenzie: “Sure, you could. I had the same fear and I survived. I even liked it.”

Sarah: “I don’t believe I’m even considering this.”

Kenzie: “I felt the same way.”

Sarah: “I couldn’t do it alone like you did.”

Kenzie: “Well, maybe I could see if we could try it together?”

Sarah: “I’d have to think about it. So, what happened next?

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Slowly, [mention]Trammel[/mention] reels Sarah in.
Spy Task Force Completed
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I'm really impressed with the dialogue.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Slowly, @Trammel reels Sarah in.
I like "slowly". There's joy in the journey!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
I am really looking forward following that Journey :) My compliments to the Author [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
I am really looking forward following that Journey :) My compliments to the Author @Trammel :)
Said journey will continue soon.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 41

Kenzie: “Well, it was getting late so he let me go to the bathroom then he said it was time for me to go to bed.”

Sarah: “Bed? So, no second night of being tied to a chair?”

Kenzie: “No, but I figured there had to be a catch.”

Sarah: “…and let me guess, there was.”

Kenzie: “Wow, how did you know?”

Sarah: “Somehow, I figured there just must be. So how did he tie you up this time.”

Kenzie: “How did you know he tied me up?”

Sarah: “Lucky guess.”

Kenzie: “He tied my wrists together in front of me…”

Sarah: “…In front of you. Didn’t that make it easy to get out?”

Kenzie: “Let me finish. He tied my wrists together in front of me then he had me lie down on the bed on my back and put my tied wrists over my head. Then he tied my wrists to the top of the bed, then tied my ankles to the posts at either lower corner of the bed with my legs spread.”

Sarah: “And you basically couldn’t move, right?”

Kenzie: “Correct. It wasn’t too uncomfortable and at least I was laying down…”

Sarah: “With your bound arms stretched over your head and your ankles tied to the corners of the bed. Sounds like the height of comfort to me.”

Kenzie: “Well, it was a kidnapping. I tried to move around and even turn over but with my ankles tied to opposite corners of the bed I wasn’t able to move much. It was kind of fun just trying to figure it out.”

“Sounds like fun,” Sarah said sarcastically. “I can’t wait until you rope me into one of your games.”

Kenzie: “Really? You want to try it?”

Sarah: “I was kidding, but truth be told you do have me kind of curious.”

Kenzie: “I think you do want to try it.”

Sarah: “If I told you I would have to kill you.”

Kenzie: “You can’t kill me if you’re tied up.”

Sarah: “Darn, I knew there was a catch. In any case, please continue.”

Kenzie: “Once again, it was a pretty vulnerable feeling lying there tied up and unable to move. My wrists were cinched tight and there was no way to squeeze my hands out of the ropes…”

Sarah: “See, I can’t really picture that. It would seem to me you would be able to either reach a knot or figure out how to squeeze out.”

Kenzie: “I always thought that too. After all, that’s what often happens in the books I read but it doesn’t work that way if the person tying you up knows what they are doing, and my kidnapper definitely did. But I did try. I really did. I would have loved to have figured out how to get out of that. That was what made it fun. Trying to figure it out.”

Sarah: “I can see that. Kind of like a puzzle or a challenge you try to figure out.”

Kenzie: “Exactly. But I wasn’t able to figure it out. Eventually, I grew tired and fell asleep.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73 @GreyLord @corruptkleptocrat @JohnnyRockets @TightsBound @bondagefreak @captured_prize @Tugs4fun @notsosinister @Elusive_Lady @Stbjkkhyh @gaggedrock29 @The G-Man @JulieG

Sarah: “With your bound arms stretched over your head and your ankles tied to the corners of the bed. Sounds like the height of comfort to me.”
Depends how you define Comfort :) Sarah is definitely intrigued - or shall we say, about to be roped in? :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73 @GreyLord @corruptkleptocrat @JohnnyRockets @TightsBound @bondagefreak @captured_prize @Tugs4fun @notsosinister @Elusive_Lady @Stbjkkhyh @gaggedrock29 @The G-Man @JulieG

Depends how you define Comfort :) Sarah is definitely intrigued - or shall we say, about to be roped in? :)
We shall see. I sure hope so. She is a cutie.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 42

Sarah: “You were able to sleep while tied up like that.”

Kenzie: “What choice did I have? I hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep the night before and the day had been tiring, obviously. I think I was exhausted. I actually dreamed I was a tied up damsel waiting to be rescued but that rescue never came. When I woke up, I was still tied up the exact same way.”

Sarah: “At least you got some sleep."

Kenzie: “Yeah. It was better than the night before. Once I woke up, I just had to lay there tied up. It’s kind of frustrating waking up and wanting to get up but not being able to. I just laid there, occasionally tested my ropes which weren’t budging, and let my mind wander to what the weekend had been like and what might be to come. I figured they might go easy on me on my last day."

Sarah: “Did they.”

Kenzie: “Hell no! That guy named Joe finally came in. I tried to say hi to him but he just rudely and roughly began untying me, not saying a word. He handcuffed my wrists and chained my legs, quite tightly so it hurt, then he allowed me to have some dry toast and water.”

Sarah: “Wow. That must have been scary. What was going on?”

Kenzie: “Then it really got interesting, and scary.”

Sarah: “Oh my! Go on…”

Kenzie: “Joe tied me up really tight with my hands behind my back, my ankles and knees tied together, and my elbows tied together. Then he tied me tightly to a kitchen chair with my wrists pulled toward my ankles under the chair. My upper arms were lashed to the chair and I was gagged with this horrible ball shaped gag, blind folded, and made to wear noise cancelling headphones. I was totally immobilized and I couldn’t speak, see, or hear. The ropes were really tight and they hurt.”

Sarah: “Wow. I would hate that. What was going on?”

Kenzie: “I had no idea but I was scared. Once he was done with everything I was left for a long time. It is hard to explain how I felt but it was scary. My mind started playing tricks on me.”

Sarah: “The idea of experiencing what you experienced sounded interesting but not this.”

Kenzie: “This was definitely interesting, and very unpleasant. I was totally helpless and it hurt. Believe it or not, it got worse.”

Sarah: “How could it get any worse?”

Kenzie: “Believe me, it did. As I sat there, the temperature in the room started to get very hot. For all I knew, the room was on fire. I got very hot and was sweating profusely. After a while of that, the heat subsided. It got cool and there was a breeze. Since I had perspired so much I was wet, cold and shivering.”

Sarah: “How awful. How did you stand it.”

Kenzie: “I had no choice. I was miserable and totally helpless.”

Sarah: “You’re making me wish I could have walked in and freed you.”

Kenzie: “At that point, I would have welcomed it. It was so uncomfortable, and that rubber ball in my mouth was excruciating.”

Sarah: “Maybe I don’t want to try this.”

Kenzie: “Or you could order a kidnapping light, hold the extreme torture.”

Sarah, laughing: “That sounds like a good idea!”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kenzie: “Or you could order a kidnapping light, hold the extreme torture.”

Sarah, laughing: “That sounds like a good idea!”

To be continued…
Kidnapping light? Sounds like a good idea :)
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Kidnapping Light! LOL!!!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Kidnapping Light! LOL!!!
It’s like regular kidnapping without the calories 😂
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago
Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Kidnapping Light! LOL!!!
It’s like regular kidnapping without the calories 😂
Let's make it the next diet craze, especially among cute young ladies :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic