A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel, your detailed descriptive writing makes this a pleasure to read. Together with the subject matter, of course. The big question remains. Will she free herself in time to keep her kink hidden from her family? If her family discovers her activities, will they be horrified at her behavior or will she find that she is not the only one in the family that enjoys bondage? So many options.
A valid questions [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)

Mac is fighter - that makes this story even more fun to read [mention]Trammel[/mention]
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

For some odd reason I get the impression [mention]Caesar73[/mention] likes strong women who are fighters :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago For some odd reason I get the impression @Caesar73 likes strong women who are fighters :lol:
Not just [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention]. What could be finer than a strong woman who is a fighter but likes to be tied up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

A multi part story? This is very nice!

I like how it begins. I'll read more when I get the chance. Off to a great start!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago For some odd reason I get the impression @Caesar73 likes strong women who are fighters :lol:
I have absolutely no Idea how you got the Impression from :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 30

After laying on the floor for a bit, Kenzie tries to see if she can stand back up. Trussed up as she is, she is barely able to move. She feels helpless laying on the floor but she knows she needs to figure this out. She squirms around until she gets near the wall. She tries to sit herself up but that is nearly impossible without any use of her hands or arms. She also realized she must keep hold of the scissors.

After more time, she realizes she may not be able to stand back up like this. However, she does have the scissors so maybe she should just see what she can do with them. She maneuvers the scissors in her fingers and tries to reach one of the ropes binding her elbows. This is very difficult, especially since she can’t see what she is doing behind her back. She finally is able to find a rope and get the scissors around it and starts trying to cut it. This is no easy task and she needs to start working the scissors until finally the rope is cut. This loosens her elbow bindings some but there is more rope holding her elbows and arms.

With renewed enthusiasm, and a little more movement, she finds another rope and starts working on that. Finally, it is cut and her elbows are basically free. Her arms are also no longer plastered to her back by those ropes. With her arms free, but her wrists still tightly bound behind her back, she is able to use her bound hands to work herself back up on her feet, holding on to a door frame.
Finally, she is able to slowly hop to the bathroom. The light is off, so the first order of business is to get the light on. Kenzie backs up to the light switch and maneuvers her bound hands near it. Then she manages to flick the light switch on with her fingers.

Now that the light is on, Kenzie hops over to a position in front of the sink and the mirror. She backs up to the sink so that her back is toward the mirror. That way, she is able to look over her shoulder and see her bound wrists. She is impressed with how expertly her wrists are bound and cinched.

Kenzie can also begin to see how she might be able to maneuver the scissors to one of the ropes and hopefully cut it. She begins to try but the first problem is that everything she is seeing in the mirror is backward, a mirror image. Kenzie finds is difficult to adjust to that but eventually masters it. She moves the scissors toward one of the ropes binding her wrists, gets one blade under it, and begins to try to cut it. This is hard because, with her hands bound as they are, it is very difficult to get leverage and the ropes are fairly thick.

The going is slow but Kenzie feels like she is making progress. She slowly and repeatedly squeezes the scissors and slowly she can see the rope fraying. Eventually, it is cut and she feels her wrist bonds loosen a bit, but just a bit. With her wrists tied 2 ways, and cinched, there is still more fairly tight rope to be contended with. Kenzie realizes she has more work to do. However, with some increased movement it is somewhat easier to begin working on the next ropes.

To be continued...

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Chapter is another proof how ressourceful Mac is - and telling the Story in the present tense is a good choice.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yeah, Kenzie! She is focused like a laser. Kenzie must be tired. It is not just that she has been tied up all day. She has been tied up all weekend, day and night. The little sleep she may have had, was of the poorest quality. Yet she continues to fight. Yeah, Kenzie, yeah!

Your carefully, detailed description of Kenzie's progress brings this story to us in a clear, interesting, and fun story, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Great work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I really like how this chapter is as focused as she is. It's very easy to visualize, and you can see what's going through her head without her literally telling us.
notsosinister
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notsosinister »

Been reading this story since joining the board last week... nice scenario, well written AND loads of fun!!
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago 19 year old Mackenzie is a beautiful young woman who never gets in trouble and is active in her church. While in high school, she did a lot of reading in her spare time, including true crime stories. She has become fascinated with serial killers and kidnappers. Her friends even joke that she worries them sometimes.

Since high school graduation Kenzie, as her friends call her, has begun to wonder what it would be like to be abducted and held against her will, not knowing what is going to happen or how long she would be held. This 5 foot 10 inch tall beauty shared her fascination with me and I revealed my interests as well. While I am obviously experienced in tie up games, it is something she has never experienced. This beautiful college freshman has now asked me to help her live out her fantasy of experiencing an abduction.

As Kenzie contemplates the idea of arranging her own kidnapping, we have a long conversation about what she might experience. I tell her about times I had been left tied up to a chair, hog tied, handcuffed to a tree, and other experiences. She takes it all in but I’m not sure she truly comprehends what it would be like, especially for an extended time. For that matter, despite my experience with tie up games, I have never been confronted by such an attractive young lady who desires to be kidnapped and tied up.

After our conversation, Kenzie continues to contemplate actually being kidnapped. She is tall, slender and athletic, having competed on her high school swim team, with long and attractive arms and legs and nicely tanned skin tone. She has only recently started to attend a local university. Kenzie has confided her friend Carly what she would like to do and they have cautioned her that this may not be a good idea. Still, she is so enamored with the idea she feels she simply must go through with it.

"Look, Kenzie," Carly said, " If you simply let someone kidnap you and tie you up, you have lost control. How do you know they won't hurt you or rape you?"

"I trust the person I set this up with," Kenzie says, "I know he won't take advantage of me."

"You arranged to be kidnapped and tied up but you trust that the guy who is going to do that won't take advantage of you?" Karly asks incredulously.

"Yes, I do," Kenzie answers.

"Well good luck with that."

"Thanks."

Kenzie has set aside an entire weekend starting on Friday night, a weekend when the rest of her family would be away. Kenzie gives me the code to get in her house. She will not know exactly when I will come in or what I will do. Kenzie will be wearing a white, short sleeve blouse under a sweater, gym shorts, white socks and track shoes.

The ground rules which we agree to are there will be nothing sexual, no nudity, no undressing except I may remove her shoes, socks, and sweater at my discretion, and nothing that would cause actual physical harm, beyond the obvious and expected levels of discomfort. We would not need to remain at the house if I didn’t want to and I may take her to another location. She must be freed by Sunday evening. We also establish 4 safe words. Red means this is too much and she needs to stop, yellow means it is getting too intense, green means keep going, and purple means this isn’t intense enough.

Friday night Kenzie is expecting her kidnapping could happen at any time. She spends the evening reading her detective novels and later watches some TV. No kidnapping happens and she grows tired, figuring maybe it will not be happening this evening if at all. That is not all bad. While the whole idea excites her she is also apprehensive. She does not know what to expect and she fears it might turn out to be quite unpleasant. But, then, she really has no idea, which is part of the excitement.

About midnight. Kenzie has fallen asleep in front of the TV. She has removed her shoes but is otherwise fully dressed. I sneak in, dressed in a black beanie, black shirt, black pants and black socks pulled to my shin, with my shoes removed to keep quiet. Once I'm on top of Kenzie I can easily pin her down. She may be strong and athletic but I'm strong too and heavier. She is also quite drowsy and disoriented. I quickly pull her hands behind her back and handcuff her wrists with a pair of hinged handcuffs. I make sure the handcuffs are tight but not so tight to really hurt. I also quickly zip tie her ankles.

I have a lot of good quality white bondage rope in my black bag and I proceed by tying her elbows, pulling them back within a few inches of each other. Kenzie has long arms and is quite flexible so this is quite easy. I tie the ends of her elbow ropes around her chest, above and below her breasts. Her ankles and knees come next. I wrap rope around her ankles 4 times, tie it off, then wrap it around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. I do the same with her knees. I then cut off the zip tie.

Then her socks come off and go into her mouth where I tie a scarf between her teeth to hold them in place. I tightly tie off the scarf in back of her neck, lifting her flowing, auburn, shoulder length hair out of the way. I wonder how long she was wearing those socks; I hope they are clean. A wide, black scarf is tied over her eyes.

Kenzie is now awake and tries to fight me a little but she is already bound and handcuffed. She really can’t do anything, say anything, or see anything. I put her on her stomach and I remove the handcuffs and she takes this opportunity of perceived freedom to try to struggle but with her elbows tied she really can’t do anything. I then hold her wrists together behind her back with her hands palm to palm, wrap rope around her wrists 6 times and knot it. Then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings and between her wrists in order to cinch her wrists tight like rope handcuffs, keeping the knots well out of her reach.

Now Kenzie is lying on her sofa bound hand and foot, blindfolded and gagged. She moans into her gag. I take one more length of rope, bend her knees in the air, loop the rope around her ankle bindings, and connect it to her elbow bindings, keeping her legs pulled up. I sit and watch her struggle which is really enjoyable. She really is beautiful like this but of course I agreed not to take advantage of her and I would not do that. This is just the start of her 48-hour ordeal.

To be continued...
Very intriguing!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 31

Kenzie manages to get the scissors blades above and below another rope and begins working on it. It was difficult to differentiate the already cut ropes from those that are not. She works the scissors on this rope for quite some time and eventually is able to cut through it. With that, her wrist bindings are quite loose but it takes a while to get the ropes off her wrists since her elbows are still tied.

Finally, Kenzie’s wrists are untied and she is smelling freedom and success. Kenzie rejoices. Her arms and hands are free. She begins working on the ropes binding her ankles and legs and after a few more minutes there is a pile of rope on the floor and Kenzie is free. Her kidnapping is over!
It takes a while for Kenzie to clean up all the ropes. She really doesn’t want this all sitting around when her family gets home. She can just imagine the discourse.

“Hi Kenzie, how was your weekend.”

“Fine.”

“Did anything exciting happen?”

“No, not really.” Lie!

In any case, Kenzie gets everything straightened up and the scissors put away. She looks at her sore and red wrists.
“I guess I’ll be wearing long sleeves for the next couple days.”

Kenzie had a lot to think about and process after this weekend. It had certainly been quite an experience. Sometimes exciting, sometimes terrifying, sometimes boring. It seemed she had been tied up in just about every way imaginable so she could cross that off her bucket list. Truth be told, she actually enjoyed it and thought, well, maybe it would be fun to try it again sometime.

Kenzie went over to where they had left her cell phone plugged in. She looked at it and realized there was a text message. She opened it, realized it was from me, and read, “If you are reading this, you likely have escaped. Good job. I knew you could do it. Thank you for allowing us to kidnap you. Until next tie (sic)…”

“Next tie?” Kenzie wondered. Would there be a next tie? Did she want there to be?

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Very nice chapter; mentioning her realizing she'll need a long sleeved top was a nice tough!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mac´s Self Reflection at the End was just glorious - the long Sleeves Part especially :)

Somehow I have the feeling that after some time to analyse things thoroughly, Mac might come to the conclusion that she needs to do more research?

I hope, she does :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] said,
Somehow I have the feeling that after some time to analyse things thoroughly, Mac might come to the conclusion that she needs to do more research?
I, too, hope that Kenzie realizes she needs more research, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Your story has been absolutely first rate, from start to finish.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73 said,
I, too, hope that Kenzie realizes she needs more research, @Trammel. Your story has been absolutely first rate, from start to finish.
Start to finish? Who said I'm finished? To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

To be continued, huh? Interesting. I guess her weekend served only to whet Kenzie's appetites. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] said,
That is so good to read. You can be certain that I will remain an avid reader. Kenzie has quickly bubbled up to the list of my very favorite characters.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel said,
That is so good to read. You can be certain that I will remain an avid reader. Kenzie has quickly bubbled up to the list of my very favorite characters.
I kind of like her! :D

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

corruptkleptocrat wrote: 2 years ago This was a very enjoyable read, great start!
Looking forward to reading more
Same!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 32
It was late, but Kenzie texted her friend Sarah. Kenzie knew Sarah had been worried about this kidnapping weekend and Kenzie wanted to assure her she was fine. Just a few minutes after Kenzie sent the text, the phone rang.

Kenzie: “Hello?”

Sarah: “Hi Kenzie. I’m so relieved to hear from you. I was worried sick.”

Kenzie: “What? You never had a friend kidnapped and held hostage before?”

Sarah: “Something like that. Are you OK?”

Kenzie: “I’m talking to you, aren’t I?”

Sarah: “Stop it. You know what I mean. Did they hurt you?”

Kenzie: “I told you I know them. They scared me half to death a couple times but they didn’t hurt me, except for some sore wrists.”

Sarah: “Sore wrists?

Kenzie: “Yeah, I spent most of the weekend tied up.”

Sarah: “Sounds awful.”

Kenzie: “It had its moments of awful but overall it was exciting.”

Sarah: “Exciting? Are you nuts?”

Kenzie: “No I’m not nuts. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be kidnapped and held hostage and that’s what happened. It was a great experience.”

Sarah: “A great experience? How’s that work?”

Kenzie: “I was glad I did it.”

Sarah: “So what happened? Tell me about it.”

Kenzie: “Well, you know we arranged to have the kidnapping occur at a random time so I didn’t know exactly when it would occur. Nothing happened Friday evening so I watched a movie and eventually fell asleep on the couch.”

Sarah: “I’d have been on pins and needles.”

Kenzie: “I was apprehensive because I didn’t know if it would be more horrible than I imagined. I was thinking, ‘am I going to regret this?”

Sarah: “That’s what I would have been thinking.”

Kenzie: “In any case, I fell asleep and, while sound asleep, all of a sudden I was being ambushed. Before I knew it or could react my hands were handcuffed behind my back and my legs were tied together.”

Sarah: “Oh Lord, I would have died at that point.”

Kenzie: “Well, I knew it was planned but I was half asleep and it took some time for me to get my wits about me. In the meantime my kidnapper was tying my hands and feet more securely with rope so I couldn’t really move. I was also blindfolded and gagged. He gagged me with my own socks!”

Sarah: “That’s gross. You must have been scared out of your wits.”

Kenzie: “Not really because I knew this was pre-arranged. It was a new experience to be tied up like that. I was totally helpless and at the kidnapper’s mercy.”

Sarah (Source: Royalty free images)

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Telefon Call is a really nice Idea to convey Mac´s Experiences - and who knows, maybe Sarah get´s curious to share that experience :) I wouldn´t mind :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Like [mention]Caesar73[/mention], I am wondering where you might go with Sarah. Excellent writing device to allow Kenzie to talk about her experience.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That Telefon Call is a really nice Idea to convey Mac´s Experiences - and who knows, maybe Sarah get´s curious to share that experience :) I wouldn´t mind :)
Sarah looks a tad like a young Anna, does she not? So.......

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Like @Caesar73, I am wondering where you might go with Sarah. Excellent writing device to allow Kenzie to talk about her experience.
Thank you. The door may very well have opened. We shall see.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic