A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
notsosinister
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notsosinister »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Like @Caesar73, I am wondering where you might go with Sarah. Excellent writing device to allow Kenzie to talk about her experience.
Thank you. The door may very well have opened. We shall see.
From the sound of things from Sarah, it might take some "friendly persuasion" to involve her...

Well done update.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

notsosinister wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Like @Caesar73, I am wondering where you might go with Sarah. Excellent writing device to allow Kenzie to talk about her experience.
Thank you. The door may very well have opened. We shall see.
From the sound of things from Sarah, it might take some "friendly persuasion" to involve her...

Well done update.
Yes it may. We shall see...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 33

Kenzie: “Anyway, after laying there tied up on the couch for a while, they loaded me in the trunk of a car and drove about an hour to a cabin.”

Sarah: “So they locked you in the trunk of a car? Don’t they make a trunk release so you can escape from that?”

Kenzie: “Yeah, and it works great if you’re not gagged and blindfolded with your ankles tied together and your hands tied behind your back. I actually thought of that trunk release but it was impossible. Even if somehow I had found it, how was I going to hop out of the trunk?”

Sarah: “So you were totally helpless back there?”

Kenzie: “Totally. I was bound hand and foot and couldn’t see anything or say anything.”

Sarah: “Wow. You’re giving me shivers. Then what happened?”

Kenzie: “You’re really into this, aren’t you?”

Sarah: “I’ve never known someone who was kidnapped and tied up before. Go on.”

Kenzie: “They drove me to a cabin in the woods and they got me out of the car. They untied me but at the same time I was handcuffed in front and my ankles were chained and I was allowed to go to the bathroom.”

Sarah: “Wow. You were a real prisoner.”

Kenzie: “I was. There was no way I could escape. In any case, it was late so they tied me to a chair, once again so I couldn’t move, and I had to sleep like that. Which reminds me. It’s late, I have classes tomorrow and I need to get to bed so why don’t we leave me tied to the chair and we can pick up there tomorrow.”

Sarah: “OK. Wow. That sounds uncomfortable.”

Kenzie: “Believe me, it was. I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow.”

Sarah: “OK Kenzie. Have a good night.”

Kenzie: “You too Sarah.”

Click.

With that, Kenzie got ready for bed and for the first time in several days she got in bed without being tied up. It felt good. Before she fell asleep, she thought about her weekend. The hours being tied up in various positions, the terrifying times when it felt like she was being abandoned and, believe it or not, how much she actually enjoyed the overall experience. Could it be that being tied up was actually something she had enjoyed?

Sweet dreams, Kenzie…

To be continued…

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] looks like Sarah is very intrigued by Mac's Explorations - also beautiful: Mac's Reflections at the End!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, "Sweet dreams, Kenzie…" You are right, [mention]Trammel[/mention], this does not feel like the end. It feels like the beginning. What new tug experiences await Kenzie? How much will she interest Sarah in giving things a try? If Sarah joins in the fun, will she be a top, a bottom, or a switch?

And we really know nothing about Kenzie's captor. Will we learn more about this person? I do hope that you continue this story for a long time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel looks like Sarah is very intrigued by Mac's Explorations - also beautiful: Mac's Reflections at the End!
Thank you. Sarah does seem intrigued a bit but, well, we'll see. She sure is cute though!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Yes, "Sweet dreams, Kenzie…" You are right, @Trammel, this does not feel like the end. It feels like the beginning. What new tug experiences await Kenzie? How much will she interest Sarah in giving things a try? If Sarah joins in the fun, will she be a top, a bottom, or a switch?

And we really know nothing about Kenzie's captor. Will we learn more about this person? I do hope that you continue this story for a long time.
All good questions. Let's just say I'm writing ahead meaning this probably isn't the end. ;)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

notsosinister
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notsosinister »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Yes, "Sweet dreams, Kenzie…" You are right, @Trammel, this does not feel like the end. It feels like the beginning. What new tug experiences await Kenzie? How much will she interest Sarah in giving things a try? If Sarah joins in the fun, will she be a top, a bottom, or a switch?

All good questions. Let's just say I'm writing ahead meaning this probably isn't the end. ;)

Skillful writing and dedicated to the craft! Nice.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 34

The next morning Kenzie woke up and was a little disoriented. Before she got her bearings, she was a little confused that she wasn’t still kidnapped. Once she figured out it was a normal day she got up and got ready to go to classes, putting on a long sleeve shirt, for obvious reasons.

Before she left for school her family arrived home. Her mom asked her how her weekend had been and she told her it was fine, leaving out most, or all, of the details. She did tell her mom that she had spent the weekend at a friend’s house which is kind of true in a roundabout way. She also told her she had been busy since she had been “tied up with a bunch of school work.” No, they didn’t catch on!

Kenzie went through her day of classes. During the day, she texted her friend Sarah and they arranged to get together later that evening so that Sarah could hear more of the saga of her weekend.

Kenzie ate dinner with her family then went over to Sarah’s house. Sarah’s parents were not home so they were able to sit in the family room and continue Kenzie’s recitation of the events of the weekend.

Sarah: “So, when we left off I think you had just been tied to a chair for the night.”

Kenzie: “That sounds about right.”

Sarah: “You said you couldn’t move or anything. How did they tie you up so you couldn’t move?”

Kenzie: “My wrists were tied behind my back and my elbows were tied together. My legs were tied tightly at the ankles and knees and there were ropes around my chest securing me to the chair. There were also ropes binding my ankles toward my wrists under the chair. So, like I said, I couldn’t move.”

Sarah: “Did you try to escape?”

Kenzie: “Well, I tried but he had me tied up really securely. I had always figured I would be able to figure out a way to escape, like they do in those detective novels, but when I was actually tied up like that, try as I did, I wasn’t able to do it. Having my elbows tied made it that much more difficult to try to free my hands.”

Sarah: “Whether it was planned or not, I would have been scared out of my wits. Tied to a chair, unable to move, in a secluded cabin. How did you cope?”

Kenzie: “I had no choice. I eventually fell asleep, even in that position. I woke up and it was light outside but my kidnapper was still asleep. It was weird sitting there tied up like that. Normally in the morning I would get up and make breakfast, or have some coffee, but I just had to sit there and I couldn’t move.”

Sarah: “I’ve never been tied up before. Did it hurt?”

Kenzie: “It’s hard to describe. The ropes were tight but not painful. Being tied up like that for so long did cause me to get pretty stiff. My arms were pulled in back of me for hours.”

Sarah: “I bet that was uncomfortable.”

Kenzie: “It was. On the other hand, I wanted to know how a kidnap victim would feel. I had not thought about the long hours of captivity, tied up like that, so it was interesting.”

Sarah: “There you go again. You liked it, didn’t you?”

Kenzie: “Overall, yeah, I guess I did. You should try it sometime!”

Sarah: “Yeah, right.”

Kenzie: “You never know unless you try it.”

Sarah: “Maybe some day but it would take some convincing. Anyway, you were just sitting there all tied up and then what happened.”

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention]

Part 35

Kenzie: “Eventually, my kidnapper woke up and untied me from the chair but again I was handcuffed in front and my legs chained so I couldn’t get away. I was allowed to go the bathroom and have breakfast.”

Sarah: “While handcuffed and chained up?”

Kenzie: “Yep. The handcuffs were hinged. No chain in between them, so it was awkward to eat with them on.”

Sarah: “And he wouldn’t take them off?”

Kenzie: “No. I was a prisoner and that was not an option.”

Sarah: “So then what happened?”

Kenzie: “Then it got interesting.”

Sarah: “I thought it was already interesting.”

Kenzie: “OK, more interesting.”

Just then, Kenzie’s cell phone rings. Kenzie looks at the phone and answers it, putting it on speaker.

Kenzie: “Hello…”

Me: “Hi, Kenzie. I just wanted to check in with you to be sure you are doing OK after your weekend adventure.”

Kenzie: “As a matter of fact, I’m here with my friend Sarah and we were just talking about my weekend.”

Me: “Good memories, I hope.”

Kenzie: “That’s an interesting way to put it. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the times you scared the crap out of me…I don’t know that I would call it all good but I’m certainly glad I did it. And I’m doing OK, by the way.”

Me: “Well, good. I hope we were able to provide you with the experience you were looking for. What does your friend think of your adventure?”
Kenzie: “I have you on speaker, by the way, and Sarah is listening in.”

Me: “Oh, hi Sarah. So, what do you think of Kenzie’s weekend adventure?”

Sarah: “Well, I uh…I don’t know. I’ve known about it from the beginning and I’ve thought Kenzie was nuts to do this but the more she tells me the more interesting it sounds.”

Kenzie: “Sarah wants to try it sometime.”

Sarah: “No, I never said that.”

Kenzie: “No, but you thought it.”

Sarah: “Stop.”

Me: “Well, Kenzie, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend. And, Sarah, I’m glad to hear you would like to try it sometime. Maybe we could arrange something.”

Sarah: “I never said that.”

Kenzie: “I don’t know…”

Me: “Well, stay in touch. I’ll be seeing you and if you or your friend are ever in need of another adventure, you know where to find me.”

Kenzie: “Thanks for checking on me.”

Me: “No problem. Have a nice evening.”

Click

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Outstanding! More please!!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Where will things go next. Will Kenzie have to ave further adventures before Sarah is ready to give things a try? Or is she already ready?
Spy Task Force Completed
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

This is an interesting take on the whole kidnap scenario. Talking about it with a friend, as girls do about anything, very realistic.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Like [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I wonder where you will take the Story - but what ever your decision will be: Things will get even more interessting, maybe Sarah is in for a little kidnapping on her own, or both Girls are kidnapped? So many posibillities ... I like that :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Like @GreyLord I wonder where you will take the Story - but what ever your decision will be: Things will get even more interessting, maybe Sarah is in for a little kidnapping on her own, or both Girls are kidnapped? So many posibillities ... I like that :)
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I would say that Sarah, like your Anna, has that look that would lend itself toward a kidnapping, if she could be convinced.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention]

Part 36

Sarah: “What does he mean, ‘if you or your friend are ever in need of another adventure?’”

Kenzie: “Seemed pretty self-explanatory to me.”

Sarah: “You’re not getting me roped into anything like that.”

Kenzie: “Interesting choice of words. You never know.”

Sarah: “What does that mean?”

Kenzie: “It means, you never know. You seem interested in how things transpired. You never really know if you’d like it unless you try it.”

Sarah: “Right. And did you like it? Really?"

Kenzie: “A lot of it. Some of it I could do without but it was quite the adventure.”

Sarah: “You’re referring to getting snatched from your home, held against your will, and tied up for the weekend as an adventure?”

Kenzie: “It wasn’t exactly against my will. I arranged for it. So, yes, it was an adventure.”

Sarah: “And you enjoyed being bound and gagged? Be honest.”

Kenzie: “Well………….at times……………..yes. At times, no. It’s hard to explain but it was fun at times.”

Sarah: “It was fun being tied up, gagged, blindfolded and stuffed in a trunk?”

Kenzie: “Not when you put it like that, but I knew what was going on and it was exciting.”

Sarah: “Exciting? Not the word I would have chosen.”

Kenzie: “It was. I guess you had to be there.”

Sarah: “You guess I had to be there? You mean bound and gagged in the trunk?”

Kenzie: “If you want to understand my point of view.”

Sarah: “OK…………..So, where were we?”

Kenzie: “I think my weekend was about to get interesting.”

Sarah: “How much more interesting could it get? You’ve already been kidnapped and tied up for hours.”

Kenzie: “Trust me, it got more interesting.”

Sarah: “OK, go on.”

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have never read a discussion of a tug event presented the way you are doing this, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
As
Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago This is an interesting take on the whole kidnap scenario. Talking about it with a friend, as girls do about anything, very realistic.
Your recapitulation is useful to Kenzie by giving her perspective on what happened to her. And to Sarah it introduces new concepts and ideas that she has not previously, as far as we know, entertained. Very well done once more.
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

The post-kidnapping dialogue between Kenzie and Sarah, it sounds pretty spot on about how a couple girls would discuss such a thing. Sarah seems pretty intrigued about maybe having an adventure with Kenzie. Wouldn't mind seeing these two cuties getting kidnapped next time.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago The post-kidnapping dialogue between Kenzie and Sarah, it sounds pretty spot on about how a couple girls would discuss such a thing. Sarah seems pretty intrigued about maybe having an adventure with Kenzie. Wouldn't mind seeing these two cuties getting kidnapped next time.
It would seem like a waste if two cuties like that didn't get tied up, especially Sarah who has never had the experience and seems a bit reluctant. ;)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago It would seem like a waste if two cuties like that didn't get tied up, especially Sarah who has never had the experience and seems a bit reluctant. ;)
Absolutely :) Never leave out a good opportunity! :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention]

Part 37

Kenzie: “After breakfast, I was tied up again except that this time my wrists were tied in front of me, then my elbows, ankles and knees. At first, I was thinking wow, I’ll be able to escape with my wrists tied in front but then my elbow bindings were tied to my knee bindings and my wrist bindings to my ankles. I felt like a roped calf and I couldn’t move.”

“Wow, sounds like a fun time,” Sarah says sarcastically.

Kenzie: “It was at first. Then my kidnapper announced there had been a change in plans and he needed to leave. I asked if the kidnapping was over and he said no, he would just need to leave me.”

Sarah: “Oh my!”

Kenzie: “I panicked a little and said he couldn’t just leave me tied up and helpless like that. He asked me what I was going to do about it and with that he said I was talking too much and he gagged me by wrapping duct tape around my mouth and head several times.”

Sarah: “You must have been scared to death.”

Kenzie: “Terrified is more like it. Helplessly bound and gagged in a lonely cabin in the woods, and he did leave. This part was NOT fun!”

Sarah: “What did you do?”

Kenzie: “What could I do? I was totally helpless. I struggled mightily but it was no use. I was tied up really well and totally helpless. I was scared and I think I cried some.”

Sarah: “I sure would have. Then what happened?”

Kenzie: “After a while I calmed down and came to the conclusion that someone would eventually come for me. Heck, even you knew what was going on.”

Sarah: “You couldn’t like crawl to the kitchen and get a knife or something?”

Kenzie: “This guy knew what he was doing. Heck, I asked him to kidnap me for that reason. He knew how to tie me up so I would be helpless and he did just that. I had no use of my hands, feet, arms, or legs. They were basically all tied together so, no, I couldn’t crawl anywhere. Heck, I basically couldn’t move.”

Sarah: “I can’t believe you couldn’t eventually manage to squeeze your hands out of the ropes.”

Kenzie: “You had to be there. I tried. It wasn’t happening. I always thought that too but when the rope is tightly cinched around your wrists, your hands are much larger than your wrists. There was no squeezing out and the knots were not loosening or budging.”

Sarah: “Interesting. So then what happened.”

Kenzie: “I laid there like that for hours.”

Sarah: “Hours?”

Kenzie: “Yes. Finally, in the early afternoon, after what seemed like an eternity, my kidnapper came back through the door and untied me, although he also handcuffed me and chained my ankles again.”

Sarah: “Did he explain why he did that to you?”

Kenzie: “Yeah. He said I had said I wanted to truly experience what it was like to be kidnapped in those stories I read. What we had done up to that point was kind of tame so this was meant to scare me and make me feel helpless, like if I was really kidnapped by a kidnapper or serial killer. It worked.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Amazing [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Reading about this the second time as Kenzie relates it to Sarah is just as exciting as reading it the first time. Very well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Amazing @Trammel. Reading about this the second time as Kenzie relates it to Sarah is just as exciting as reading it the first time. Very well done.
I like the way it's going,. Thanks for the compliment. I just let it flow and see where it leads, with a little guidance of course! I like the discussion and dialogue. Most of the tie ups on this site include gags which is fine but it often precludes discussion which I think adds to the story. More to come but it may be a few days. I'm going hiking, perhaps in a snowstorm!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

notsosinister
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notsosinister »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Amazing @Trammel. Reading about this the second time as Kenzie relates it to Sarah is just as exciting as reading it the first time. Very well done.
I like the way it's going,. Thanks for the compliment. I just let it flow and see where it leads, with a little guidance of course! I like the discussion and dialogue. Most of the tie ups on this site include gags which is fine but it often precludes discussion which I think adds to the story. More to come but it may be a few days. I'm going hiking, perhaps in a snowstorm!
Could not agree more! Weaving another damsel into MacKenzie's bondage experience... Just awesome! Sarah seems to be getting every so slightly interested in the experience... ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You are doing a very fine job here [mention]Trammel[/mention] - the idea to let the story unfold in this fashion makes for a good read - and it seems, Sandra seems more than a little intriuged by now :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic