A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Thank you for the feedback. I have written ahead but I go back and add dialogue which seems to make it better.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 16

The process of getting tied to the bed is both scary and exciting for Kenzie. She feels quite vulnerable tied this way but it is exciting being tied up this way and not able to move much. Having her arms pulled up over her head and her legs spread as they are is uncomfortable, but then there is little that is comfortable about being tied up.

At first, she just lays there. Then she decides she might as well explore her bindings and see if she can get loose. Kenzie tries to see if she can twist her body or turn over. She discovers that with her legs spread and tied to the corner posts that would be impossible. She tries to look up and see her wrists tied over her head. That too is difficult.

From what she can see of her wrists, they are tightly and effectively bound and cinched between her wrists. She will not be squeezing her hands out of this tie. There is no slack in the rope holding her arms above her head. Once again, she is stuck. At least this time she is tied up for the night lying in a bed and not upright in a chair or, worse, tied upright to a post.

Once again, Kenzie finds that she is enjoying the sensation of being helplessly tied up. In a real kidnapping there would likely be a lot more fear than enjoyment but nonetheless she is enjoying this, even though having her arms stretched above her head is uncomfortable. Kenzie periodically tugs at the ropes binding her, trying to see if there is any way to get her hands or feet free. Not even close.

After a while, Kenzie relaxes and slowly nods off to sleep. In her dreams, she is helplessly bound, waiting for a prince to come along and save her. Unfortunately, that prince never comes on this night.

Kenzie drifts into that early morning twilight stretched out and sore. She tries to change positions and realizes she is tied up and cannot move much. Her arms remain stretched out above her head with her wrists bound tightly together, and her ankles remain bound tightly to the lower corner posts of the bed with her legs spread apart. She remembers. This is her kidnapping weekend. She tugs at the ropes with bind her to the bed, knowing she will not escape but she feels she somehow has an obligation to at least try.

The room is somewhat light but all she can really see is the ceiling. A distant clock continues its tick tock. She is able to twist and turn a little bit and look up at her bound wrists, still tightly tied. She isn’t getting out of this unless someone lets her out. She still feels very vulnerable and helpless.

Besides the tick tock of the clock, the house is silent. Kenzie assumes I am still in the house but she has no way of knowing. All she does know is what she can see and hear in her very restricted position on the bed, which isn’t much. Once again, she would like to pee but she can’t. She would like to just get up but she can’t. She is lashed to her little prison and that’s the way it is.

Kenzie’s thoughts turn to the idea for this weekend. She had been intrigued by what she had read about kidnappings and serial killers. Intrigued to the point she wanted to experience it. She has experienced a lot of things this weekend. She has been taken by surprise and tied up in multiple ways, something she had not experienced before this weekend. She has been handcuffed, gagged, blindfolded, and had leg irons clamped to her ankles.

Kenzie has spent hours tied up and shackled. She has even been terrified when she was left for hours tightly bound and tape gagged. That terrifying experience had to be the closest to what those real victims experience. That was awful, but then it was what she had wanted. Now, she is also experiencing the monotony of being helplessly bound for hours, not knowing when or if she would be freed.

Kenzie knows that today is the last day of her captivity. She wonders what will happen. Maybe they will go easy on her. Finally, she hears footsteps and knows someone has come into the room. She says, “Good morning” but there is no reply. She can finally see that it is Joe, not me, who has come into the room and is beginning to release her from her bed prison.

The ropes binding Kenzie’s arms above her head are undone and Joe helps her sit up, rather roughly. He then removes the bindings around her wrists and immediately slaps on the hinged handcuffs, tighter than in previous applications. Then he undoes the ropes binding her ankles to the corners of the bed, first her right then her left. He brings her legs together and shackles her ankles with the leg irons, again a bit tighter than before.

‘Ouch, that’s tight,” Kenzie says. Joe doesn’t say a word.

To be continued...

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice desciption of Mac´s thoughts and feelings and the End is really intriguing: The Question is, if Joes actions are part of the Game or does he have more sinister plans. He is quite rough on Mc .... well done!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 17

Joe leads Kenzie out of the bedroom and instructs her to use the restroom if she needs to. She shuffles over in that direction. While in there, she thinks about how hungry she is and wonders what they may give her for breakfast.

When Kenzie shuffles out of the bathroom, she looks over toward the kitchen and sees a pile of white rope on the table. Joe leads her over to the table. While she is still standing, shackled, Joe hands her the water and asks her if she wants the dry toast that had been sitting next to it. She drinks the water and eats the toast. This is not what she had in mind.

After Kenzie finishes, Joe removes her handcuffs and pulls her arms behind her back, crossing her wrists behind her back. He wraps rope around her wrists tightly 5 times and ties it off, then he wraps rope around her wrists several times perpendicular to the first set of ropes and ties that off. Then he winds rope around all her bindings, between her wrists, and she feels all the ropes being cinched tight.

So far, this is not what Kenzie had in mind for her last day of captivity as she stands there with her wrists tightly bound behind her back. Suddenly, a mask is placed over her eyes making things go totally black. She feels a strap being secured around her head to hold it in place.

All of a sudden, Kenzie is grabbed in her mid-section causing her to scream. Immediately, she feels something ball shaped being shoved into her open mouth, then another strap is placed around her head and secured tightly in back. Kenzie tries to say something but with the rubber ball in her mouth, she can’t really even grunt much less form words. She is scared but she can’t object or say anything.

Next, Kenzie feels rope being wound around her elbows and her elbows pulled tightly together. She is then pushed down onto a kitchen chair and her bound arms are pulled over the back of the chair. She then feels ropes being wrapped around her chest, above and below her breasts. These ropes are all tied quite tight and restrictive.

Her ankles and knees come next. Kenzie feels rope being wrapped around her ankles 4 times. It is tied off, then more rope is wrapped around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. Very tight. Her knees get the same treatment.

Kenzie then feels more rope being wrapped around her wrists. It is tied off. Then she feels more rope being wrapped around her ankles and suddenly her wrists and ankles are being pulled toward one another some through the underside of the chair. More knots are tied.

Lastly, she feels her arms being lashed directly to the back post of the chair. That rope is knotted and all the tying stops after she is thoroughly and hopelessly trussed up. Lastly, headphones are placed over her ears.

Kenzie is in shock. She can’t move, at all, being as tightly trussed up as she has ever been in this ordeal. She cannot speak, see, or even hear. She tries to test her bonds and everything is immobilized. Her wrists are pulled down to the point she can’t do anything there, her ankles are immobilized, and her arms and chest area are tightly trussed. Kenzie hates this stupid rubber ball in her mouth but it is very effective. She can barely make a sound and she is unable to move it or spit it out.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have just discovered your story through a post you made in "The Files of Art". This was a very enjoyable read. You started with an excellent premise. Then you built on that with good detailed description and balance between the narratives of your characters. I particularly like your descriptions of their thoughts. I looking forward very much to reading more of your story. Naturally, I am hoping for the best for Kenzie.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I appreciate the feedback. I too hope the best for Kenzie. We shall see. ;)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Thank you @GreyLord I appreciate the feedback. I too hope the best for Kenzie. We shall see. ;)
I am really curious where you take this story from this point [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just marathoned this story. I love it! We’ll written and very descriptive. Great tying and banter between kidnapper and damsel. That last chapter was particularly exciting. Looking forward to the next one!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 18

Being tied up like this is agonizing for Kenzie. It is impossible to keep track of time or anything else for that matter. The ropes which are binding her are tight and beyond uncomfortable. The ball in her mouth is quite uncomfortable but there is nothing she can so about it.

Kenzie lets her mind wander in her extreme discomfort. She grew up in a nice home with good parents. She was never abused and never had gone through any great hardship. Certainly nothing like this. She had never even been tied up before this weekend. Now, being bound and gagged as harshly as this, she is beginning to feel just how cruel the world can be sometimes and she is not liking it.

As Kenzie sits there, she feels the temperature getting hotter. She has no idea why. Is being bound making her hot? Is the cabin on fire? She has no way of knowing. After a while she is perspiring and even more miserable. Sweat runs into her eyes and she is completely unable to move much less wipe it away. She has no idea how long she has been sitting here. This is awful. This heat continues for quite some time and she does her best to endure it. She is soaking wet with perspiration.

Then, suddenly, it starts to cool down. Not long thereafter, she feels a cool breeze. The temperature seems to be getting quite cool and she is getting cold, exacerbated by all the perspiring she had been doing. Before long, evaporative cooling being what it is, she is shivering. She is only wearing her white blouse and her shorts, and they are damp with perspiration. She can do nothing but shiver in her cold, helpless misery.

After a while, Kenzie has no idea how long, the cold breeze stops and the temperature returns to normal. She is still cold. She is a bit disoriented.

A voice comes over the headphones.

“Hi Kenzie. We hope you are enjoying your stay. We are so sorry we could not get you back in time on Sunday.”

“Couldn’t get me back in time on Sunday? What the heck does that mean? It is Sunday,” she thinks. “It is, isn’t it?” Suddenly, she is unsure. She has been bound like this for a long time. It couldn’t have been a whole day, or two, could it? Could it?

Her family is, or was, expecting her to be home by Sunday evening or Monday morning. Did she miss it? What would they think? Kenzie has no idea what is going on. She can’t move. She can’t hear. She can’t speak. The ropes which were hurting are now hurting even more as she agonizes over her plight.

I walk over to Kenzie. She is a pitiful sight the way she is bound, gagged, helpless, and shivering. I remove her headphones and blindfold. She squints at the midday light. I undo the strap on her ball gag and remove that as well. Kenzie is visibly relieved, but somewhat dazed.

Kenzie just looks at me.

Finally, she asks plaintively, “Can I speak?”

“Yes, Kenzie.”

“What day is it? Did I miss going home in time?”, she asks somewhat unsteadily.

“It’s Sunday,” I answer. “You did not miss going home.”

“Then why did the voice say I did.”

“What voice?” I ask.

“The voice in the headphones,” she answers.

“To disorient you,” I answer.

“Disorient me?”

“Yes, Kenzie. Part of the kidnapping process is psychological. It can be cruel. In a real kidnapping people can be deprived of their senses and freedom as you were not for a few hours but for an extended time. It often breaks them. We didn’t want to break you but we did want you to experience the horror of what can happen. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

Kenzie doesn’t answer. She isn’t sure. This was horrible but the explanation makes sense. I orchestrated this horror to once again give Kenzie a taste of the horror of kidnapping. How quickly your mind can play tricks on you. How quickly you can become disoriented.

Kenzie had been bound, gagged, blindfolded, and deprived of hearing for several hours. Probably too much. We also aimed a portable heater at her for a while, then a fan, to make her more miserable. It was time to back off.

“Is that also why you treated me rough and tied me up so tightly and completely?”

“Yes,” I answer.

“Well,” she hesitates, “this certainly was, and still is, horrible.” She helplessly squirms but can do nothing else.

“Still is?”

“The way I am tied up so tight.”

“I thought we did a good job of tying you up,” I say. “You don’t like it?”

“I feel like I’ve been packaged to be mailed Federal Express. I can’t move.”

“Oh. That’s too bad.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Mac´s Predicament was all about the Experience. Well done [mention]Trammel[/mention] !
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Mac´s Predicament was all about the Experience. Well done @Trammel !
And what an experience it was...and still will be! Thanks.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Mac´s Predicament was all about the Experience. Well done @Trammel !
And what an experience it was...and still will be! Thanks.
Looking forward to Mack´s ongoing Journey :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 19

Did anyone ever tell you you’re beautiful when you’re upset and feisty…and tied up?”

Kenzie again just looks at me. I start to get up and walk away.

“How long do I have to stay tied up like this?” Kenzie asks. “This is tight.”

“I don’t know. I guess we’ll both have to find out together.”

“What does that mean?”

“How long will it take you to escape?

“Escape? I can’t even move.”

“We must have done a good job of tying you up then,” I say.

“I haven’t been able to move for hours so I’d say you did a good job.”

Thank you for the compliment.”

“Any time,” Kenzie says.

Kenzie is uncomfortable in her tight bonds. She is happy to be free of the gag, blindfold, and headphones but the ropes binding her are very uncomfortable and tight. She watches as I make her a sandwich and get her some water. I take it over to her and set it on the table near her.

“Here you go, Kenzie.”

She looks at me, then the sandwich and water.

“O…K,” she says. “What is that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? That is your sandwich and water. I thought you might like some since we didn’t give you much for breakfast.”

“You’re playing mind games again.”

“Mind games?”

“Well, I can’t exactly do anything with the sandwich and water.”

“Oh?” I say.

‘I’m a little tied up here,” Kenzie finally says.

I look her over, then I walk in back of her and inspect her tightly bound wrists, enjoying every minute of it.

“It does look like you have a problem,” I say. “It would appear you are all tied up.”

“Brilliant deduction, Sherlock.”

“I must say that whoever tied you up did a beautiful job. You must appreciate skilled craftsmanship.”

“Is that what you call it?” Kenzie asks, squirming uncomfortably.

What would you like me to do about it?” I ask.

“You could start by untying me,” Kenzie says.

I laugh. “Untie you? Why would I want to do that? I love it when you’re all tied up”.

“I noticed,” Kenzie says, blushing. She just sits there helplessly and looks at me. I can tell she is frustrated.

I pick up the glass, place a straw in it, and hold it to her lips. She takes a drink. Then I hold the sandwich to her mouth and she takes a bite. Feeding this bound beauty is a wonderful experience. We continue until she is done. Kenzie looks at me.

“Well, I guess you can skip the part where you tie me up after lunch,” Kenzie says.

“You want to stay tied up like that?”

“I assume that is the plan.”

“Not exactly. You’re tied up awfully tight. “

“Tell me about it,” Kenzie interrupts.

“I thought I might give you a break. Would you like me to untie you?”

“That would be nice,” Kenzie replies.

“Oh.” I answer.

I leave her bound, savoring the view of her tied up and helpless.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fun and original concept you have here [mention]Trammel[/mention]
We get a lot of non-consensual kidnapping stories on here, but seldom do we see ones where the kidnapping is planned and consensual.

I think a lot of readers would pay handsomely to experience what Kenzie is going through here ;)

I'm only a few chapters into this, but so far I'm really liking the variety of restraints used to secure her limbs together: handcuffs, rope, and best of all, industrial-grade zip ties. I also really like that the captor seems calm and measured in his approach.

Well done! Thoroughly enjoyable.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really liked that Part of the Conversation between Mac and her Kidnapper :) The Tone, the atmosphere .... I had to smile when I read that:
“I must say that whoever tied you up did a beautiful job. You must appreciate skilled craftsmanship.”

I laugh. “Untie you? Why would I want to do that? I love it when you’re all tied up”.

“I noticed,” Kenzie says, blushing. She just sits there helplessly and looks at me. I can tell she is frustrated.

I pick up the glass, place a straw in it, and hold it to her lips. She takes a drink. Then I hold the sandwich to her mouth and she takes a bite. Feeding this bound beauty is a wonderful experience. We continue until she is done. Kenzie looks at me.

“Well, I guess you can skip the part where you tie me up after lunch,” Kenzie says.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I really liked that Part of the Conversation between Mac and her Kidnapper :) The Tone, the atmosphere .... I had to smile when I read that:

My two favorite lines came immedniately preceeding what you quoted:

“It does look like you have a problem,” I say. “It would appear you are all tied up.”

“Brilliant deduction, Sherlock.”

In any case, I'm glad you liked it. More is coming. Thank you for the feedback.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 20

For Kenzie, thinking she will be untied any minute but remaining bound is agonizing. For as long as she has been tied up so tight, she can’t wait to be free but she must wait. She has no choice. These ropes are suddenly seeming even tighter than ever. She squirms but she can’t move.

After about 10 minutes I reluctantly walk over to Kenzie and begin the process of untying her.

“Such a pity to undo all this rope work. You are so beautiful when you are bound,” I say.

“Thanks, I think. I’m glad you like it,” Kenzie replies, blushing a bit.

There is a lot of rope to untie but I begin by undoing Kenzie’s wrists, elbows, and chest ties. Kenzie rubs her sore wrists. I kneel in front of her and ask her to put her wrists out in front. She does as I ask and I place the hinged handcuffs on her, not real tight but tight enough that she can’t wiggle out of them.

Then I undo her leg and ankle bindings, shackling her ankles with the leg irons after all the rope is removed.

“Why don’t you take a little break, Kenzie. Go on over to the bathroom. Let me know when you are done.”

Kenzie slowly gets up out of the chair. That in itself is a bit difficult after having been immobilized there for several hours. Then she shuffles over to the bathroom in her shackles.

After about 15 minutes, Kenzie comes out of the bathroom and shuffles over toward me. When she gets a few feet from me, she stops and stands there. I just look at her admiringly.

Kenzie stands in front of me with her wrists and ankles shackled. I am not saying anything so she just stands there, wondering what comes next.

“You really are beautiful like that,” I say. “Why don’t you have a seat.”

Kenzie sits down in her shackles and I allow her to remain that way for a time.

“So, how are you enjoying your kidnapping?” I ask.

“That last part, not at all,” Kenzie replies.

“A little too intense?”

“You could say that.”

“I just did.”

“Funny,” Kenzie replies. “Do you enjoy torturing me?”

“Torturing you? I ask. “No. I really don’t enjoy that, but I do enjoy tying you up. I have to admit that.”

“That was torture before.”

“Yes, I realize that. But it had a purpose. I think you understand better what you read about. It’s cruel and people are getting hurt. It’s not just a tie up game.”

“I never really thought of it that way,” Kenzie replies.

“Well, your kidnapping is not done.”

I then ask her to come over to me.

“Now hold out your wrists in front of you.” She complies and I remove the handcuffs. “Now turn around and put your hands behind you back, crossing your wrists.”

Kenzie does as I ask while saying, “Time for Kenzie to get tied up again.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like those reflections of Kenzie about her Predicaments and I love this line:
Kenzie does as I ask while saying, “Time for Kenzie to get tied up again.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It goes on and on. Kenzie is one game girl. She shows the endurance of a professional bondage model. Kudos for your avatar and banner also. Thank you for your story, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Wow, this is such a great read! I love the dialouge between the two as well as the parts describing what Kenzie is experiencing. Very descriptive. The part where Kenzie is left tape gagged was definitely my favorite part.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
I think a lot of readers would pay handsomely to experience what Kenzie is going through here ;)
I know I would! This is one of those "shut up and take my money" moments.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It goes on and on. Kenzie is one game girl. She shows the endurance of a professional bondage model. Kudos for your avatar and banner also. Thank you for your story, @Trammel.
The banner is thanks, and a big thanks, to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . He and I got off to a rocky start but I have found him to be a great guy and very helpful. I am not that talented.

I came across the picture I used for the avatar on a Facebook page a few months ago. I liked it then and I still do. That's the exact kind of rope I use. I also am not into the really extreme bondage so the simplicity of the tie in that photo I like very much.

As for going on and on, that kind of evolved. When I first started mulling this idea over I asked for ideas. Her original kidnap scenario actually grew from a suggestion from [mention]JulieG[/mention] . One of the suggestions was Kenzie's kidnapped and she spends the weekend tied to a chair. Well, OK, but I've been tied up to a chair for a couple hours and there's a lot that goes on. I wanted to get into the minds of the kidnapper and kidnappee, as well as the details of the experience.

Also, bathroom breaks are important unless you want to wear a diaper all weekend and that allowed for changes of scenery, so to speak. I've had fun with it.

I started another scenario a month ago about two roommates. I have written that out and will be adding to that when I finish Kenzie's experience. Yes, it does end, eventually.

I also had an idea for another story which I began working on today.

I really never even took the idea of writing these fiction stories seriously until recently and, to be honest, I was writing them for myself. If others like them, great. And I mean that, great. But if nobody liked them and I did I might just keep writing because it's fun. I do very much appreciate the feedback. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has been very helpful in that regard, and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] has been a source of great encouragement (He is a great writer, BTW).

I did write one fiction story a number of years ago for this site. I think it was under a different login and I can no longer find it.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Good story with an original premise. I’m only through part 10 - which is my favorite so far! Like how they tied her to the pole
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 21

I laugh while wrapping rope several times horizontally around her crossed wrists, then I tie it off. Then I wrap rope several times vertically around her wrists and tie it off. Then I wrap rope around her bonds and between her wrists and cinch it somewhat tight. I then proceed by tying her elbows toward one another, pulling them within a few inches of each other.

“How does that feel, Kenzie?”

“Just wonderful,” she says sarcastically

I lean down and remove the leg irons from Kenzie’s ankles.

“Great! Now I’m going to have you lay down on the couch, face down.”

“O…K,” Kenzie says tentatively. She does as I ask, and I help her since her hands are tied behind her back. Once she is lying on the couch I wrap rope several times around her bare ankles, then cinch it between her ankles. I repeat this just above her knees. Lastly, I bend her knees so that her feet and ankles are pointed up. I attach some rope to her ankle bindings, then run that rope to her elbow bindings, tying tie her into a hog tie and pulling her legs a bit farther back.

“There, Kenzie, now you’re all tied up,” I say gleefully.

“Wonderful,” Kenzie replies.

“I hope you’re comfortable.”

“I wouldn’t have chosen that word,” Kenzie replies.

“You have fun now, OK?” I then walk out of her sight, adjust the camera so I can keep an eye on her then leave the cabin and head downstairs.

“Fun. Right,” Kenzie mumbles, pulling and tugging at her bonds.

Kenzie sees me disappear out of her sight and there is silence.

“OK,” Kenzie thinks. “This is uncomfortable. How do I get out of this?” Kenzie squirms around and explores how she is tied. She is not tied to anything but her hands and feet are both incapacitated. Both her elbows and wrists are bound. That always makes it close to impossible to free her hands.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are very descriptive, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. I enjoyed Kenzie's reactions. This continues to be very well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

by @GreyLord » 15 hours ago
You are very descriptive, @Trammel. I enjoyed Kenzie's reactions. This continues to be very well done.

Thank you.

A number of years ago, Dean Koontz wrote a book called Intensity. In that book, a young waitress is kidnapped and held hostage by a sadistic serial kidnapper and killer. She is shackled for quite some time and it is one of the most descriptive and detailed bondage accounts I have read. I also read that in doing research for the book, Koontz actually had himself shackled for an extended time so he could experience it and be better able to write about what his character was experiencing. It worked. I try to incorporate my feelings and experiences with being tied up into Kenzie's thinking. It seems to work.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic