A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 22

Kenzie moves her ankles and confirms that they are tied together and held in place and upright. “I can’t exactly hop up on my feet when I’m tied like this,” Kenzie thinks. Of course, she knows that is the point of having her tied up like this.

Kenzie struggles and squirms for a time, then rests for a while, gets bored and struggles some more. She makes no progress but it is something to do. With her wrists tied behind her back and her ankles drawn up toward her back, she wonders if she could reach her ankle bindings and try to undo the knots.

Kenzie is strong and athletic and can bend her body quite well. She manages to get her fingers near her ankle bindings and searches for a knot, with no luck. It would seem the knots were tied well out of her reach on the other side of her ankles. Still, with nothing else to do, she continues to feel around on her ankle bindings, pausing occasionally to rest.

As Kenzie helplessly struggles and squirms in her hog tie, she notices that her white blouse is moving up some, exposing part of her well sculpted, athletic belly. She becomes a bit self-conscious, not wanting to get to the point that her bra is exposed, but bound as she is she can do nothing about it.

The only sound she hears is the tick tock of a distant clock. Being tied up, helpless, and alone like this is still a weird feeling. She is confident she is being watched in case something goes wrong but she still feels very helpless and vulnerable.

Time passes slowly. Despite her elbows being tied, Kenzie also occasionally tugs at her wrist bindings, trying to see if there is any way to slip her hands free. There isn’t. She is stuck. For a time, Kenzie becomes drowsy and begins to fall asleep. She dozes for a while.

After what seems an eternity, Kenzie hears a door open. I come into the room and admire the bound beauty.

“Did you have fun.”

“Loads,” Kenzie says somewhat groggily, “Once again I could hardly move.”

“That’s just what I wanted to hear,” I say gleefully. “Did you enjoy being tied up like that?”

“It was interesting.”

“You don’t seem to have made much progress although I can see you have been squirming around quite a lot," I say, poking her in her bare belly."

Kenzie blushes and squirms.

"I must have done a good job of tying you up again.”

“That you did,” Kenzie says self consciously.

I walk over to her and begin to undo the ropes binding Kenzie’s ankles to her elbows. She lets her legs down and breathes a sigh. I then sit her up and untie her ankles, leaving her wrists and elbows tied. I put the leg irons on her ankles, then I untie her elbow and wrist ropes and handcuff her wrists in front of her.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Possibly there hasn't been enough comment on Kenzie's top. The dom shows remarkable restraint that is worthy of an award. Wonderful description of Kenzie'a hogtie, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Possibly there hasn't been enough comment on Kenzie's top.
How negligent of me. I concur and inserted a paragraph to cover (no pun intended) that oversight. Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] .

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Possibly there hasn't been enough comment on Kenzie's top.
How negligent of me. I concur and inserted a paragraph to cover (no pun intended) that oversight. Thank you @GreyLord .
Actually, [mention]Trammel[/mention], I was referring to comments from readers. However, it will be interesting to read what you have to say as well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
How negligent of me. I concur and inserted a paragraph to cover (no pun intended) that oversight. Thank you @GreyLord .
Actually, @Trammel, I was referring to comments from readers. However, it will be interesting to read what you have to say as well.
Well, you sparked an idea for a tad more detail which is never a bad thing, intended or knot (pun intended).

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] Chapter 22 was excellent - I liked especially your description how Mac is struglgling and exploring her Bonds. Another quality of your Story is the Interaction between your Characters.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 23

“What time will your family be getting home?” I ask Kenzie.

“Not until tomorrow morning. I just need to be home this evening so I can be ready to go back to school tomorrow.”

“Perfect,” I say.

“What does that mean?” Kenzie asks.

“It means it’s perfect.”

I tell Kenzie she can use the bathroom and she shuffles in there. While she is in there, I prepare a sandwich and glass of water for her. After a bit, she shuffles out and I invite her to come over to the table and have the sandwich and water.

It is getting late. When Kenzie finishes with her sandwich, I ask her to stand up and come over to me. She does and I ask her to hold out her wrists and I remove her handcuffs. Then I ask her to turn around and put her hands behind her, crossing her wrists.

“Time for Kenzie to be tied up again,” Kenzie quips. “I am still going home tonight, right?”

“Oh yes,” I say as Kenzie obediently crosses her wrists behind her back and I wrap rope around her wrists horizontally twice and tie it off, then I then wrap rope around her wrists vertically twice and tie it off, then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings, and between her wrists, and cinch it fairly tight.

“But you’re tying me up again,” Kenzie says.

“Wow,” I respond, “I can’t get one past you.”

“Funny,” Kenzie says.

I then tie rope around her elbows, pulling them within a few inches of each other, then I tie the ends of her elbow ropes around her chest, above and below her breasts. I ask her how that feels.

“Nice and tight, just the way you like it,” Kenzie says to me.

“Unfortunately, I need to gag you,” I say to Kenzie.

“Great,” she says sarcastically.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Trammel[/mention], I am enjoying your descriptions of the tugs. Also, your humor is very nice. To me, you are employing just the right level of sarcasm. Good work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel, I am enjoying your descriptions of the tugs. Also, your humor is very nice. To me, you are employing just the right level of sarcasm. Good work.
I agree on all accounts with @greylord - a very fine Story @Trammel!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 24

I take out the ball gag and ask Kenzie to open her mouth.

“What is that thing?” She asks.

“It’s called a ball gag. It’s pretty effective,” I answer.

“I noticed,” Kenzie replies.

With resignation, she obediently opens her mouth and I place it in her mouth, then secure the strap firmly behind her neck. I can tell she does not like it.

“How is that?” I ask. Kenzie grunts and nods. I place a blindfold over her eyes, then I remove Kenzie’s leg irons and walk her out to Joe’s car.

The trunk is already open and we carefully lift Kenzie into the trunk. Once she is in, I zip tie her ankles and knees with industrial zip ties. She is gorgeous lying there bound, gagged and helpless like that. I ask her if she is OK and she mmpphs into her gag. I take that as a yes and close the trunk.

As Kenzie lies helplessly bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the trunk she hears the car engine start. She listens as we pull out onto what sounds like a gravel road. The ropes binding her are tight but not painful. Not being able to see is a bit scary and the gag is uncomfortable.

Kenzie feels a bit of déjà vu as this was her predicament after first being kidnapped. She thinks again about how there is a trunk release somewhere but how impossible it would be to find it in her current predicament. In her current state of helplessness all she can do is lie here, occasionally struggle with the ropes binding her, and wait.

As the car moves along, Kenzie starts to think about her experience and how scary it would be to be so totally helpless while actually being kidnapped by a deranged serial killer, kidnapper or murderer. Given her current degree of total helplessness, the thought gives her chills and she can’t get it out of her mind.

Kenzie hears the car move from gravel to pavement and speed up. With each passing mile she is getting closer to freedom and the end of her ordeal. With such anticipation, it is even harder to accept her current situation of being so completely tied up, blindfolded and gagged.

After what seems like a long period of time, Kenzie hears the car slowing down, then finally bouncing around a little and coming to a stop. She waits a minute or two before she hears footsteps and the trunk is opened.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Possibly, you are starting to wrap this story up. Or, perhaps not. You have left your options quite open, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. It's still very interesting. Your story makes me wish that I knew Kenzie.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Possibly, you are starting to wrap this story up. Or, perhaps not. You have left your options quite open, @Trammel. It's still very interesting. Your story makes me wish that I knew Kenzie.
Thanks, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] . It ain't over til it's over!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It is always a pleasure to follow Mac´s Introspections - and a very good Cliffhanger at the End, [mention]Trammel[/mention]
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 25

Joe and I lift Kenzie out of the trunk of the car and allow her to stand, unsteadily with her legs and ankles bound with cable ties. I untie her wrists and elbows, then handcuff her hands in front of her. I then cut the cable ties on Kenzie’s ankles and legs and shackle her ankles with the leg irons.

Kenzie is still a bit unsteady after having been bound in the trunk for so long. I remove her gag and blindfold.

“You’re home, Kenzie,” I say.

“Great,” Kenzie says, “so why am I still shackled?”

“Well, Kenzie,” I say. “In a real kidnapping, if we simply turned you loose, you would go straight to the police. We really can’t have that.”

“What are you saying?” Kenzie asks.

“For now, I’m saying I am going to let you go to the bathroom and have some water. Then, well, you’ll see!”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” Kenzie says. She shuffles into the bathroom, thinking about how odd it is to be shackled like this in her own house. After about 10 mintues she shuffles back out and toward me.

“Here is some water,” I say to Kenzie, handing her a glass.

“For some reason being bound and gagged in the trunk of a car makes me thirsty,” Kenzie says. She finishes her water.

“Please come over to me,”I say.

Kenzie shuffles over to me and I remove her handcuffs. I ask her to turn around and cross her wrists behind her back.

“You’re tying me up again?” Kenzie asks.

“Looks like it,” I answer. Kenzie let’s out a sigh but does not resist, accepting her fate.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

“For some reason being bound and gagged in the trunk of a car makes me thirsty,” Kenzie says. She finishes her water.

My favourite line of this Chapter :) Mac´s dry humour is such fun!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 26

I wrap rope around Kenzie’s wrists horizontally twice and tie it off, then I then wrap rope around her wrists vertically twice and tie it off, then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings, and between her wrists, and cinch it. I then wrap rope around her elbows, pulling her elbows together some but not excessively so, and then wrap rope around her chest a couple times above and below her breasts.

“There, how’s that? I ask Kenzie.

“It feels pretty tight,” she answers.

“Good!”

“I’m not sure how good it is,” Kenzie says, blushing.

I ask Kenzie to sit on the couch and I remove her leg irons. I proceed to wrap rope several times around Kenzie’s bare ankles, then cinch it between her ankles. I repeat this just above her knees.

“I’m afraid you are going to be tied up for a bit longer,” I say

“How much longer?”

“That all depends,” I answer.

“Depends on what?” Kenzie asks, getting a bit agitated.

“It depends on how long it takes you to escape.”

“Escape?” Kenzie says, “I haven’t been able to escape all weekend!

“Au contraire,” I say. “You did escape once and I have full confidence that with your strength, athleticism and intelligence you can do it again, after we have safely made our get away.”

“So you are going to leave me tied up?” Kenzie asks, testing her wrist bonds.

“That’s the plan. It really isn’t a good idea to allow the victim access to raising the alarms immediately upon our departure. Leaving you bound takes care of that detail.”

“It’s so nice to know you’re so detail oriented.”

“You’re not tied up as securely as at times this weekend. We want you to have a fighting chance.”

“Gee, thanks,” Kenzie says.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mac´s dry humour is always a pleasure to read :) I wonder if she will escape!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 27

“We aren’t terribly far away. I am leaving your cell phone plugged in so that if you really need me to come back, I will, but only in an emergency.”

“An emergency?” Kenzie asks. “You mean like my family coming in the front door?

“That’s not an emergency,” I say. “That’s just a comedy.”

“I’m glad you think it’s funny,” Kenzie says.

“In a real kidnapping, I would gag you before I leave but I really don’t want to leave you gagged and alone. I figure you really won’t want to be embarrassing yourself and alerting the whole neighborhood. Plus, it’s safer if you’re not left gagged.”

“Thanks, I think,” says Kenzie.

“Time for us to make our get away,” I say. “It’s been a wonderful weekend. Have fun.”

“Oh, I’m sure this will be a blast,” Kenzie says, squirming. “Is it really necessary to leave me tied up like this? What if I can’t get out?”

“You will,” I reply.

Before leaving, I pull out my camera phone and snap a photo of Kenzie sitting there bound hand and foot. I also take a photo of her bound wrists behind her. So beautiful. I hate to leave but…I do.

Kenzie watches the door close and listens as the car starts, pulls out, and the garage door closes. Then the house is silent and she is alone.

“I can’t believe they just left me like this,” she thinks. Kenzie is a bit dumbfounded at the position she finds herself in. Her wrists are cinched pretty tight behind her back, her elbows are tied, and her legs are also tied together so she can’t walk.

“So, what do I do now?”

Kenzie thinks about her predicament. She tugs on and tests her wrist bonds. They are tight. She can’t even begin to squeeze her hands out. Having her elbows tied and held tightly against her body makes getting her hands free even tougher. She can’t walk with her ankles and legs tied.

She also stops to think about this situation overall. Friday at this time she had never been tied up or kidnapped and was brimming at curiosity as to what it would be like. Since then she has been tied up in multiple ways, left scared to death, gagged, handcuffed, and now left tied up in her own house.

What a predicament, and what a change in just one weekend. Oddly, she felt this had been a good experience. Even now, she is scared but also somewhat excited at being left tied up like this. Add one more challenge to the list.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

We need a cheering squad.

Go, Kenzie, go!
Go, Kenzie, go!
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 28

Kenzie continues to ponder her situation. Her wrists are not tied to her ankles, allowing her more freedom of movement. Also, she is not tied to anything. Kenzie tries to stand. This is quite difficult with her arms bound as they are but she finally manages to do it. She needs to be careful. It is difficult to keep her balance with her legs and ankles tied, and no use of her arms.

Kenzie remembers that there is a scissors in the kitchen drawer so she decides to try to get in there, but first she needs to get off the couch. Not an easy proposition.

“How do I even stand up while tied up like this?” Kenzie thinks. Fortunately, being a swimmer, Kenzie is strong enough to eventually be able to stand. Once standing, it is a little tricky just staying upright tied up like this.

She tries to walk but her legs and ankles are tied tight enough that she cannot even take baby steps. So, she decides to try to hop into the kitchen. Even this is difficult with her wrists and arms bound. There is no way for her to balance herself.

Kenzie takes a small hop. Difficult, but it worked. Then she hops again, and again, and again, then rests. She has made it a few feet. This is tiring but she can think of no better way to do this. She hops again, and again. Each time she makes it no more than a foot closer to the kitchen, and she has another 30 feet to go.

Hop, hop, rest. Hop, hop, rest. Kenzie considers she must be quite a sight, bound hand and foot, and slowly hopping toward the kitchen. Finally, she is able to hop into the kitchen and over to the drawer where she thinks the scissors is.

Now she is faced with another problem. With her hands immobilized behind her, how will she get the drawer open. She backs up to the counter. The drawer is only a few feet off the ground so she has to try to bend down some, back up to the drawer, and use her bound hands to open it.

Kenzie thinks, “this would be a comedy if it wasn’t really happening.” She struggles to reach the drawer and, straining against her bonds, is finally able to open it. She turns around and looks in the drawer but does not see the scissors. “OK, this is not good. Where is it?”

She turns around again so she can fumble around in the drawer, moving things around as best she can with her fingers, and try to find it. Tied up as she is, she must move things around a bit, carefully turn around to look in the drawer, then carefully turn around again to move things around some more, but no Luck.

Suddenly, she sees the scissors hanging from a hook over the counter. This is good because she knows where it is but bad because there is no way to reach her bound hands up there since her arms are bound tightly to her body. “Now what?”

Kenzie scooches over to where the scissors are. She thinks for a minute then decides the only way to get them off the hook is with her teeth. Thank goodness they didn’t gag her. She leans on the counter and tries to lean toward where the scissors are. She is worried her feet may slip out from under her but she is finally able to reach the scissors with her mouth. After more fumbling she is able to nudge the scissors off the hook with her nose and it falls onto the counter.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent @Trammel :) Mac is quite the Trooper - and it looks like she might have an opportunity here - she has retrieved the Scissors - one Question remains: Will she be able to use them?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I do hope that others besides me are members of the cheering squad.

Go Kenzie, Go!
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 29

“Ok. That’s some progress.”

Kenzie tries to back up to the counter and pick up the scissors. This proves very difficult. She finally is able to pick up the scissors with her fingers, then she carefully hops over to a chair to sit down. She laughs to herself as she remembers how her kindergarten teacher taught her how to carefully walk with scissors but she neglected to teach her how to carefully walk with scissors while tightly bound hand and foot.

Now that Kenzie is seated, she begins to contemplate how to maneuver the scissors to the ropes which are binding her. With her wrists crossed behind her, it is very difficult to try to get the scissors back to her wrist bindings, especially since she cannot see what she is doing. Fortunately, she has long arms and fingers and is pretty nimble.

Despite her elbows being bound, she is able to maneuver the scissors a bit but is having real difficulty reaching the ropes around her wrists. She fumbles around and wishes she could see what she is doing. Then she remembers the mirror in the bathroom. She can probably make her way there but it will take a while, as tied up as she is.

Kenzie puts her feet down on the ground then stands up. She begins slowly hopping toward the bathroom. It is slow going and she needs to be careful not to drop the scissors, or fall down. After hopping about halfway to the bathroom, the scissors falls out of her fingers to the floor.

“Great,” Kenzie thinks. “Now what? Now I have to get down on the floor and retrieve the scissors. But how?” Kenzie tears up a little out of frustration but then determination takes over. Her wrists are hurting a bit because she has been straining against the ropes but her bindings are not budging.

Kenzie hops over to the wall, leans her back against it, and tries to ease her way to the floor. About halfway down, her bound feet give way and she lands on her butt but at least she is on the floor. She then tries to wiggle her way to the scissors, a task which is very difficult with so little movement in her arms and legs. She finally gets to the scissors, backs up to them, and manages to grab them with her fingers.

“OK, I’ve got the scissors but I’m laying on the floor,” Kenzie thinks. “Do I now try to get back up with them?”

Kenzie is exhausted and she lays there a minute thinking of her options.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Trammel[/mention], your detailed descriptive writing makes this a pleasure to read. Together with the subject matter, of course. The big question remains. Will she free herself in time to keep her kink hidden from her family? If her family discovers her activities, will they be horrified at her behavior or will she find that she is not the only one in the family that enjoys bondage? So many options.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Some interesting questions, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] , a few which could lead me down a rabbit trail or 2!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic