Murder, She Wrote - Love's Deadly Desire (Completed) (F/f and F/ff).

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I love this story. I hate having to wait so long between updates but I understand. I'm into my busy season. Only so much time for writing. When you do write [mention]Headmistress[/mention] it is very good.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

This is really good, a fitting continuation for such an awesome first part
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

A really wonderful continuation of your first story. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover it and further enjoyed reading through it. Every section is well written with detailed narrative and clever and exciting bondage scenarios. Can't wait for more!
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

May was able to fall asleep quite easily as the only thing she was tied to was the rug, so she was eventually able to move into a comfortable position. When she had, the cosy rug helped her to fall asleep as it was surprisingly comfortable.

Jessica was not quite so fortunate. Sibella had tied her into such a rigid position that the only thing she could move was her head. She laid awake for a long time before she eventually drifted off into sleep. She had no idea why Sibella had tied her up like that, but she guessed that it was probably out of spite.

As for Sibelle, the rum and Coke and “Murder, She Wrote” did their job and she also fell asleep on the couch quite quickly.

May was woken up by a hand shaking her shoulder. It was hard for her to wake up because she felt incredibly comfortable, but she did.

Sibella was standing over her and she had changed into a new outfit. This was a beige lace blouse over skintight black jeans and the same black leather boots that she had worn the night before. Her hair was wet and her makeup had been freshly applied, so she had obviously showered. She looked fresh and clean and lovely.

When May looked over, she saw that Jessica was also awake. While May was cross with Jessica for kidnapping her and tying her up, she felt a twinge of sympathy when she saw how exhausted Jessica looked. Clearly, Jessica hadn’t slept as well as she had.

Sibella wasted no time in getting down to business. “All right, it’s about time we began our day together. May, you look as if you haven’t had a shower in some time, so I will take you to the bathroom, so that you can shower and use the toilet. Jessica, you will go next and then we will all have breakfast together.”

With that, she produced the gun from the waistband of her jeans and said, “Upstairs.” She untied all the ropes that bound May and placed them on the floor and then placed the rug back in its original spot, but left her hands bound together behind her back and left the gag in.

May was in no position to argue, so she allowed Sibella to take her arm and lead her upstairs to the bathroom.

When they got to the door, Sibella said, “Here’s the deal. As you have figured out, I’m not too happy with Jessica at the moment, but I have no problem with you. Therefore, I’m prepared to allow you some time to yourself to shower or to bathe. However, I will be locking the door behind me and you only get thirty minutes. There are no windows in there, so escaping is not possible. After that, I am coming in, whether you are ready or not. There’s body wash, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes and various things laid out in the shower for you to use. Jessica has plenty of clothes here to wear, but you don’t, so I’ve left you some of my sweats in there to wear after you’re finished. Do you understand and agree?”

May nodded gratefully. She was relieved to be getting some privacy. To be fair, while Jessica had allowed May to have a bath after she had kidnapped her and bought her to her house, she had stayed in the bathroom the whole time and stared at her with a nosy, penetrating expression, which had been annoying. To top that off, she had tied May’s wrists behind her back and her ankles together with soft white rope, then gagged her with something that she had called a “ring gag” and taken over the duty of washing her herself, which May had found to be very embarrassing. While Jessica had been completely professional, it had still been embarrassing.

So, she was relieved to be getting some privacy, but what really worried her was that Sibella had a gun and she and Jessica were obviously in the middle of some dispute. If May had known what the dispute was all about, then she might have been able to try and defuse it, but she had no idea of what had taken place, which left her in a bit of a bind.

Also, while Sibella was being nice to her now, May wasn’t sure how long that would last for. She also couldn’t trust Jessica after what she had done to her, so getting her help was out of the question. That meant the only option that she had left was to escape as soon as possible.

After May nodded, Sibella untied her wrists and pushed her into the bathroom where the door was quickly locked behind her.

As soon as she was inside, May quickly unwound the tape around her head and spat out the sponge ball. She was relieved to have it out.

She undressed, then turned on the shower and stepped into it.

Meanwhile, Sibella had returned to where Jessica was still bound on the recliner. She effectively untied her, but left the cable tie around her wrists. Taking one of the discarded pieces of rope, she tied Jessica’s wrists together palm to palm behind her back before using a pair of scissors from the kitchen to cut the cable tie off.

She then forcefully walked Jessica to the kitchen and sat her down at the kitchen table onto one of the wooden chairs before roughly removing the duct tape and sponge ball from her mouth. Jessica was relieved to have the gag out, but that didn’t last long as Sibella left and returned with all of the discarded pieces of rope from the night before.

Before Jessica could fathom what was happening, a piece of rope was looped around her breasts and went around the top and bottom of her breasts multiple times to pin her arms to her sides.

After that, Sibella took another piece of rope and looped it around the chair back before bringing it over Jessica’s left shoulder and crisscrossing it across her chest to her waist at the right side. The rope was then threaded through the back of the chair and came up to Jessica’s right shoulder where it crisscrossed her chest again and then was tied off to the left side at her waist. She was now pinned to the chair with the crisscrossed piece of rope.

Sibella then proceeded to repeat the same process with Jessica’s lap, so that Jessica couldn’t move off the chair back or seat. To top this off, Jessica’s knees and ankles were tied together with several loops and cinches and her ankles were tied to the left chair leg.

Jessica had been hoping to talk to Sibella, but with alarm, she saw Sibella leave and come back with another gag. This one was a long black one that was shaped like a bar with straps running out of both ends of the bar. From experience, Jessica knew that this was called a bit gag.

“Please, Sibella, do you have to gag me? I’ll be quiet if that’s what you want,” Jessica begged.

Sibella shook her head. “Jessica, your little stunt last night cost us a lot of business and money. Besides, you do more than enough talking. Anyway, I cook better breakfasts when it’s quiet.” With that, she forced the bit into Jessica’s protesting mouth and buckled the gag behind her head. Gloomily, Jessica watched Sibella cook and realised that she was also a messy person, which meant that the kitchen was going to be dirty afterwards with a lot of washing up. Nothing was going right for her today.

Upstairs in the shower, May had found a variety of products and she was using them to wash herself. One product that she particularly liked was a pearly matte body wash that smelled delicious.

As she scooped another blob out of the tube to use, the texture caught her eye. That was when she realised that she might have a chance to escape from both Jessica and Sibella. However, she would have to act quickly.

May hastily finished washing herself and got out of the shower. After drying herself off with two of Jessica’s towels and brushing her hair, she dressed in her socks and sneakers and the sweats that Sibella had left her. They turned out to be a loose charcoal black sweatshirt and sweatpants, which fit quite well.

May then returned to the shower and took the tube of body wash out of the shower. She knelt down on the tiled floor and carefully squeezed out a large blob of the body wash. Using her hands, she managed to spread the body wash out over a large square patch of the tiles directly in front of the bathroom door.

Because the body wash was matte, it didn’t show up in the bathroom light and it wasn’t noticeable at all. It was also extremely slick, which meant that if she waited for Sibella to come in, then she would slip and fall, especially if she came in quickly, which she would be likely to do if May waited her out.

May settled down next to the bathroom door to wait.....
Last edited by Headmistress 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Somehow I doubt escape will be so easy as May seems to think. While understand her, it might not be the most clever move at the time. If her plan does not go wrong, she will be in a hot seat :)

For Jessica I feel no pity at all. After what she did to May? It is good to see her on the revieving end.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Allowing long showers is asking for trouble with the inevitable clever shower thought to come.

A good way to enforce quick showers would be to tie a bag over their head and telling them they have at least as much time as they are good at holding their breath. I feel like Jessica deserves such treatment tbh.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

May had spent well over twenty minutes getting showered, dressed and setting up her escape route, so it was only a few minutes before she heard footsteps on the stairs that came up and stopped outside the bathroom door.

She’d taken the best hiding place she could find, which was next to the door and positioned herself next to the doorframe. When the door opened, she would be partially hidden behind it, which would give her another element of surprise. Her plan was to make a run for it as soon as Sibella came in. To disguise any noise, she had turned the shower back on and left it running.

There was a hard knock at the door and Sibella called out, “May? Are you decent? I hope so because you’ve only got another minute left.

“I’m still showering,” May called back. “Well, you’ve got to get out now. Jessica is next and then we’re having breakfast.” “Just another minute.”

“No. You need to get out now or I’m coming in.” With that, the doorknob rattled. There was a definite note of impatience in Sibella’s voice now. “Just one more minute, please?”

“Sorry, May, but I’m coming in.” With that, a key turned in the lock and Sibella strode in. She blinked in surprise when she saw the empty shower. That was when one of the heels on her boots stepped directly on one of the greasy tiles.

With a shocked cry, Sibella felt her left foot slide out from under her closely followed by the right one.

“Argh!” Sibella screamed once before she skidded across several more tiles, fell and landed hard on her bottom. May saw her opportunity and rushed out from behind the door.

It was really unfortunate that while the door had shielded her, it was also now in the way. As she tried to go around, she bumped into the side of the door. That was when Sibella saw her and made a lunge for her. May tried to duck away, but one of Sibella’s hands managed to grab the hem of her sweatshirt.

While she didn’t have a firm grip, the grab was still enough to knock May off balance and one of her sneakers hit the greasy tiles as well, so her left foot skidded backwards. She tried to regain her balance, but couldn't and her right foot slid backwards as well and she fell onto her knees. She tried to reposition herself, so that she could get up, but that was when Sibella landed hard on her back.

With that, both of them fell to the floor in a tangled pile. May was wriggling and squirming helplessly. Sibella was stronger than she thought. She'd also landed on top of her and was now using her body weight to keep May pinned down.

May then noticed that Sibella had a pair of silver cuffs in one hand and then Sibella grabbed her left wrist and forced it behind her back. May was screaming and struggling and she felt the cuff click around her wrist. She tried to get up using her right hand, but Sibella was too quick and also forced it behind her back before she also cuffed it.

With May’s wrists behind her back, she was now helpless as there was no way she could stand up properly on the greasy tiles. Sibella was breathing hard as she carefully and slowly got to her feet and stood up and then dragged May to her feet. Jessica’s laundry hamper was in the bathroom and Sibella reached inside and grabbed a dirty white sock out of it before forcefully steering May out of the bathroom.

May didn’t have much time to recover because as soon as they were outside the bathroom, a hard slap landed on her right cheek. “That was stupid, honey. Really stupid.” With that, Sibella stuffed the dirty sock into May’s mouth. “Don’t you dare spit that out. Downstairs now.”

Downstairs, in the kitchen, Jessica had been struggling against the ropes that bound her to the chair when she heard some sort of commotion. She heard a scream that sounded suspiciously like Sibella and then a lot of banging and crashing. She sat up tensely. Perhaps May had managed to escape? Jessica hoped so because it would mean that both of them could be freed.

However, Jessica’s hopes were dashed when Sibella marched May back into the kitchen. Jessica saw that May had been cuffed and that a rolled-up sock that looked suspiciously like her own was sticking out of her mouth. She had no idea what had just happened, but it was clear that something had gone wrong. She also noticed that May’s right cheek was red.

Sibella forced May to sit in the chair opposite Jessica. Loops of rope had already been laid out on the table and it didn’t take her long to secure May to the chair in the same fashion as Jessica. When she had finished, she looked in the kitchen drawer and found a clear roll of Scotch tape, which she used to wind around May’s head to hold the sock into place.

That was when Jessica noticed the burning smell coming from the frying pan. “Damn!” Sibella hastily switched off the stove and looked inside the pan only to find a pile of burnt fried eggs. “Now, I’m going to have to start over again. But, first, Jessica, we’re going to get you into the shower. Unfortunately because of what May just did that means you lose your right to privacy.”

Jessica had no idea what Sibella meant, but she guessed that she probably wouldn’t like it.

Sibella left the house and returned with one of the pieces of luggage from her car.

She untied Jessica from the chair, but left the bit gag in and her hands tied behind her back.

“Upstairs.”

Jessica reluctantly let Sibella walk her upstairs to the bathroom. She was surprised to see splashes of water all over the floor and tiles. Sibella took one of the towels off the hand rail and carefully wiped the bathroom tiles, so they were clean again.

“I have to admit that she’s an ingenious girl. I didn’t expect her to try that. I can see why you wanted to kidnap her.”

With that, she took the bit gag out of Jessica’s mouth and set the luggage on the floor before taking the gun out of the waistband of her jeans again.

“Take your clothes off.”

Jessica was in no position to argue, so she reluctantly took all of her clothes off. She felt herself flushing as Sibella looked her up and down and tried to cover herself, but Sibella wasn’t having it and said. “Hands by your sides where I can see them. Anyway, you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. You’re in good shape.”

Jessica flushed again. She had done this to several of the girls she had kidnapped and she had to admit she’d never given any thought to how it made them feel. To her, it had been a professional thing, so she’d never done anything improper, but now she had someone looking at her in the same way and she didn’t like it. She had enjoyed the power plays, but she had never thought about how embarrassing it must have been for them.

Sibella gestured at the shower. “Get in and sit down on your bottom with your knees pointing upwards.”
Again, Jessica did as she was told. The shower was still running, so the warm water ran down her face and body.

With dread, she saw Sibella open the luggage and take out several chains. “What are all of those for?”

“You get half an hour to shower, but I’m making sure that you don’t go anywhere.

With that, Sibella took out a set of handcuffs that were attached to the middle of a long piece of chain. “Put your hands out in front of you.”

Jessica put her hands out, so they were positioned together at her waist.

“No, put them together, but behind your legs where the backs of your thighs are.”

Jessica repositioned her hands, so that her arms went around her body, wrapped around her thighs and her hands were clasped together under her bottom where the back of her thighs were, so it was almost as if she was hugging herself around the leg area.

Sibella reached under her knees and cuffed Jessica’s wrists together before wrapping the chain around Jessica’s legs and back. She wrapped the chain around tightly several times before locking it into place with a small padlock. Jessica realised that she was now stuck into a sitting position.

Sibella cuffed her ankles together and then ran a chain around jessica’s knees to bind them together before locking it into place too. Another set of handcuffs was then used to link Jessica’s ankles to her wrists.

The cuffs and chains were tight and Jessica knew that she wouldn’t be able to move from her sitting position. Sibella then carefully moved Jessica, so she was directly under the shower head and then took a bar of soap from the rack and placed it into her right hand.

“You can use that to wash yourself as best as you can. Now for your gag.”

Sibella plucked the white sock out of Jessica’s hamper that was a twin to the one that was gagging May and then shoved it into Jessica’s mouth. The sock tasted disgusting.

Sibella then went to the cabinet in the bathroom and came back with two wide brown bandages.

Kneeling next to Jessica, she wound one of the bandages around her mouth in circles to hold the sock in and then unwound the second one. When she moved to Jessica’s face, Jessica tried to twist away because she knew what was coming.

"Jessica, this bandage is non-sticky, so it won’t hurt. Besides a blindfold will stop you from getting any funny ideas."

With that, Sibella wound the bandage around Jessica’s head in layers, so that she was now blindfolded and gagged.

Jessica tried to scream into her gag, but that just made the sock taste worse if that was possible. She was now feeling extremely angry with May. If May hadn’t mucked up her escape, then they could have both been freed.

Sibella said, “Well, I’m going to go and redo the eggs. I’ll be back in half an hour.”

With that, she left the bathroom, leaving Jessica under the shower struggling and mmmphhhing into her gag.
Sibella returned downstairs to a miserable May who didn’t like the taste of socks any more than Jessica did.

“I’m going to cook breakfast now.”

Sibella found some fresh eggs in the fridge, a new pan and started preparing breakfast.....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice try by May - but she failed and I guess, that will have consequences. Interesting though, that Sibella admires her for her cunning. Not that will help May - on the contrary. I suspect that Sibella will from now on make sure, that May does not try that again. Nice continuation [mention]Headmistress[/mention], keep it going :)
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Reasonable precautions taken by Sibella. If May fools her twice then it'll be shame on her. It doesn't seem like she's about to let that happen. I wonder what's her policy on punishment? Not as cruel or more so compared to Jessica?
Last edited by antoinedt 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

antoinedt wrote: 1 year ago I wonder what's her policy on punishment? Not as cruel or more so compared to Jessica?
Thought about that too. I think Sibella will tie May definetely more securely - but I think not as cruel as Jessica. With Jessica it is personal, with May not - but we will see :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Ingenious escape attempt by May but like in all tugstories, a messed up escape always makes things more interesting
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

While the warm water in the shower was nice, Jessica felt miserable.

The water washed her clean, but it also soaked her blindfold and gag. She would have thought that it would make them looser, but instead, it made them heavier and thicker and also soaked the sock in her mouth, so it tasted even worse. She also managed to drop the bar of soap that Sibella had given her and didn’t bother to try and find it, as, even if she had, the only thing she would have been able to wash was a bit of the backs of her thighs.

Thirty minutes later…..

Jessica was almost relieved to hear Sibella’s footsteps come in. The shower was turned off and then she felt Sibella unlocking the cuffs around her wrists and ankles and then unwrapping the chains around her.

Sibella then took Jessica by the arm and helped her step out of the shower. As soon as she was out, Sibella removed her blindfold and gag and Jessica spat out the wet sock feeling relieved.

The relief didn’t last long as Sibella promptly stuffed a fresh sock from the hamper back into her mouth. This one was a few days older than the last one, so it didn’t taste any better.
Sibella said, “Get dressed.” Ironically enough, one of the items that she had picked for Jessica to wear were her brown leather gloves, but Jessica suspected that it was to stop her from trying to untie herself instead of a fashion statement. The other items that Sibella had chosen for her to wear were a chocolate brown sweater that matched the gloves, a pair of jeans, thick white socks and the same boots that she had worn the night before. Jessica hastily got dressed.

Sibella had bought a loop of rope with her to the bathroom and after she was dressed, Jessica’s wrists were promptly crossed behind her back and tied into place with several loops, cinches and knots.

After that, Sibella had another look into the hamper and ended up tying the sock into Jessica’s mouth with a pair of her own stockings.

Finally, Jessica was taken downstairs into the kitchen and tied to the chair in exactly the same position as before with the loops of rope.

Sibella had had more than enough time to prepare breakfast, so it was only a few minutes before she set down three plates that were loaded with scrambled eggs and toast set out on them and placed three identical glasses of orange juice and cutlery next to them.

“Now, May, you’ll eat first, so I’ll remove your gag and feed you and then, Jessica, I will do the same with you. After that, I’ll eat my own breakfast and then I’ll tell you my plans for the day.”

Neither May or Jessica liked the sound of that, but there was nothing that they could do about it, so both of them stayed quiet while Sibella fed both of them and then finished off her own breakfast.

Sibella was actually a really good cook and the eggs and toast were delicious, but Jessica and May barely noticed because they were both so worried about the dilemma that they were in.

When the breakfast was finished, Sibella carefully stacked the dishes, glasses and cutlery on the side of the sink and while she was doing that, her mobile phone rang.

“Ah. Duty calls. Be right back.” With that, Sibella disappeared out of the kitchen.

She returned after a few minutes and said, “By the way, Jessica, I’ve been meaning to tell you. The brush goes in the direction of the lash line and you drag it along there and then use a straight object to mark out the tip of the wing before you draw the wing on and then fill it in.”

Jessica looked at Sibella in puzzlement.

“My eyeliner. You’ve looked at it enough times for me to notice. Thought I’d give you a tip.”

Jessica flushed. Was there nothing that this woman did not know?

“Anyway,” Sibella said. “We’ve had a discussion and we will be taking you to our headquarters tonight and then you will be disposed of.”

“What?!” Jessica and May cried at the same time.

Sibella shrugged. “Well, this was never meant to be a permanent arrangement. I was just here temporarily. Jessica, I’m sorry, but your snooping was always going to end badly. May, I have nothing against you and I actually kind of like you, but, unfortunately, this happened at the wrong time for you. Therefore, both of you will spend the day here bound and gagged while I arrange your transport. The others will be here tonight and we’ll be taking you there.”

“Sibella, can’t we talk about this?” Jessica begged.

“No. We’ve got a good thing going selling drugs and you’re not going to get in our way.”
Selling drugs? So, that was what she had been doing. The realization came to May and Jessica at the same time.

Both Jessica and May started screaming at the same time. Before they knew it, the socks were back in their mouths with Jessica’s being tied in with the stockings and May’s was taped back in.

Sibella went upstairs and returned with two pairs of black nylon stockings. She pulled one set of stockings over May’s head and the other pair over Jessica’s head to create two hoods and then tied both stockings into place around their mouths.

May was untied from her chair first, but her cuffs were left on and Sibella led her into the lounge room where more loops of rope were waiting.

Sibella pushed May up against something hard and curved and May realised it was the post that sat at the bottom of the stairs. Her ankles, knees and wrists were tied to the stair post and then Sibella tied a chest harness around May’s chest, but left her arms free. However, a smaller piece of rope was tied to the chain linking her cuffs and then pulled upwards and tied to the back of the chest harness, so May’s wrists were folded into the middle of her back.

Her waist was then tied to the stair post, so she was now pressed up against the staircase post. While she couldn't get free, May found that she wasn't too uncomfortable.

Jessica was next and Sibella walked her to the middle of the lounge room floor and said, “Lie down on your chest.”

Jessica hoped that she was going to be in a comfortable position.

However, this didn’t happen because Sibella tied her thighs, knees and ankles together before tying her elbows together. Jessica’s arms were then bent upwards, so that her elbows pointed towards the ceiling and Sibella tied her wrists to her waist, so that her elbows stayed bent.

Sibella promptly pulled off Jessica’s socks and boots and tied another piece around her big toes to bind them together and then pulled the rope taut and tied it to the back of Jessica’s hood, pulling her back hard as she did so.

“That will teach you not to mess with me.”

Jessica was now in a very uncomfortable chicken wing hogtie with very little flexibility.

Sibella said, “Well, now that you two are secure, all we have to do is wait for tonight.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Update- Sibellla took no chances with time with May and Jessica. At the moment prospects are not very bright for them. At the moment there seems no way out.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I like how Sibella is going all out with Jessica while not so much with May. I wonder what will happen as it seems like Sibella holds all cards now, we'll see I guess.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice tie up on Jessica. I did think for a moment you'd keep them tied up naked all.day as punishment.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Neither Jessica or May did a lot for the rest of the day because they were tied up and gagged securely. While they could easily breathe through their hoods, they could only see shapes and outlines of things.

They knew Sibella was there, but only because they could hear her going in and out of various rooms, so neither one of them was sure what she was doing.

It was a vary long day and both of them were becoming cramped in their positions, so it was almost a relief when more than one set of footsteps walked back into the room where they were.

The hoods were pulled off their heads before their gags were removed and both of them blinked in surprise as they saw Sibella, Duane, Eddie and Hannah standing there. While May knew them vaguely, she hadn’t had any idea about their involvement, so she was surprised at their presence.

Sibella spoke first, “Let’s make this as quick as possible.” With dread, Jessica noticed that she was carrying six bandanas. “We’re going to take you to our headquarters.”

Jessica glanced over at the curtains that covered the windows. It was now dark, so it was clearly night time.

She noticed that the four kidnappers had all changed again into nearly identical outfits. They wore black jeans – baggy ones for the boys and slimmer, more feminine ones for the girls, flat black boots and baggy black hoodies. To add to their menacing appearances, each one of them wore a black knitted hat that covered their head and each one had a gun in their right-hand jeans pocket.

There was nothing that either Jessica or May could do as Sibella wadded up two of the bandanas and stuffed them into their mouths before tying a knot in the middle of two other ones and using them to tie the wadded-up bandanas in.

The two remaining bandanas were folded into strips and tied over their eyes.

Duane stepped over and untied Jessica while Sibella untied May. When they were both free, Sibella ordered Duane to keep hold of Jessica while she used a loop of rope to tie May’s wrists behind her back into a crossed position. When she was finished, she handed May over to Hannah and tied Jessica’s wrists behind her back in the same way. After she had finished, Sibella retrieved Jessica's socks and boots and put them back on her feet.

The four of them led Jessica and May outside and marched them down the path that led to the front of the house before bundling them into a white van that they had parked outside.
It was cold again and Jessica could feel the chilly wind against her face. She knew they were in a van because she heard the click of the sliding door and the step up was too high to be a car. As soon as they were inside, Sibella got into the back with them while the other three crowded into the front.

Jessica had no idea what to do. With the gag in, she couldn’t make any noise and she had no idea where they could possibly be going or how far it was. She had no idea where their headquarters might be, but it was possible that it might not even be in Cabot Cove.

The thought made her shiver. However, the other four were local, so it was possible that wherever they were going might be within Cabot Cove. Jessica knew the town pretty well, so it might be possible to make a run for it once they got there.

Jessica’s hunch turned out to be right as the van only drove for about fifteen minutes before Sibella said, “We’re here.”

The van door opened and Jessica and May were both abruptly dragged out.

Jessica’s boots hit what felt like a sidewalk and she guessed that they were in the centre of town or close to it because it felt a lot like they were walking on paved stones. She tensed in preparation to make a run for it and was grabbed by Sibella. “Don’t even think about it.”

Jessica and May were marched for a short distance for about five minutes before a door was unlocked and opened and both of them were dragged inside.

Jessica knew they had to be indoors because a light was on and she could see a slight line of light from under the bandana.

Wherever they were also had heating because it was a lot warmer here than it was outside and Jessica wondered if they were in a shop or maybe an office.

She didn’t have to wonder long because Sibella snatched both her and May’s blindfolds off in an instant.

It was a nice room. It was an office with a heater in the corner that had been switched on. In front of them was a large wooden desk with a series of drawers that ran down both sides and a dark green leather chair. There were a few papers and pens scattered across the top and an old-fashioned blotter that sat under the papers. A few old filing cabinets were in the right-hand corner of the room while two plush armchairs sat directly opposite the desk. The walls were partially covered with wainscotting and two windows with the curtains drawn were behind the desk.

Jessica felt her stomach take a sickening lurch. She had been in this room many, many times before. What shocked her was the person sitting in one of the armchairs smiling at her and holding a gun that was now aimed directly at her. She’d assumed from the start that Sibella was the leader of the gang, but she’d been wrong about that.

“Hi, Jess,” Dr. Seth Hazlitt said pleasantly. “Didn’t think I’d be seeing you here.”

Jessica was not the only one who was shocked. May was completely caught off-guard.

Seth looked at Sibella. “You can take their gags off now. I imagine that Jessica will have some questions.”

Without a word, Sibella removed the gags.

Jessica spoke first. “Seth, how could you? We’ve been best friends forever.”

Seth said, “Well, that’s what I thought too. Until I got a call from the Medical Board.
Apparently my supply of drugs didn’t match up with my records. They put me under review and while they were doing that, I had a camera installed in my office. When I looked back through the footage, then who did I happen to come across? You shoplifting drugs. A lot of them, in fact.”

Jessica’s face went beet red. She HAD stolen a large supply of Seth’s drugs to assist her with her kidnappings because it was a quick and convenient way of getting her what she needed. She hadn’t actually thought about how his records would have been inconsistent when you compared them to his supplies.

Seth said, “Well, that leads me to my next point of the story. Unfortunately, the Board didn’t believe me when I tried telling them you had stolen them. Not even when I showed them the footage. They said that Jessica Fletcher would never do such a thing. Anyway, there was a late-night meeting and they fired me. I was planning on keeping the office open and appealing the decision. But before I did that, I went for a late-night drive to take my mind off things. I ended up at the docks and ran into the other four here dealing. However, Sibella has friends on the Board and she offered me a cut of the profits and my job back if I agreed to do business with them. Being a doctor, I had access to a lot of the things that they needed.”

“Seth, that’s crazy,” Jessica said, “I would have told them the truth if you’d just asked me.”

Seth said, “Well, I suppose so, but millions of dollars sounded like a much sweeter deal. Think about it, Jessica. How do you think this lot were able to elude you for so long? I’m your best friend, remember. I informed them about where you were on a daily basis. It’s just a shame that you went rogue last night. You’d never have caught us otherwise. When Hannah’s car broke down, I had to go and get it because she had a stockpile of drugs in the boot that someone else would have found. After that, we transferred the contents to my car while Sibella picked up Hannah’s car.”

Jessica couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Seth shrugged, “Anyway, it’s been fun. But, we’ll have to call this a case of “Murder, HE Wrote. Sibella, are you prepared to help dispose of them?”

Sibella nodded.
Last edited by Headmistress 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Jessica’s shoes felt the pavement but her boots and socks were removed in the previous episode!
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Sorry - my mistake - I have edited the chapter now.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Headmistress wrote: 1 year ago Sorry - my mistake - I have edited the chapter now.
No problem :) I assumed they had given Jessica Shoes and Sock back at some point :) I guess we are nearing the climax of the story. I didn´t expect that turn of events - well done!

Will Jessica and MAy meet their fate?
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Jessica was not quite sure what happened next. All she knew was that she was suddenly looking down the barrel of Seth’s gun. Her last thought was how ironic it was that she was about to be murdered by the one person in Cabot Cove that she’d never thought would turn out to be a criminal and also the one that she’d trusted the most.

And then….

Everything went white.

Jessica felt like she was floating in a dreamy haze. Funnily enough, being murdered was nowhere as bad as she’d thought it would be. Everything was white, so she supposed that she was in heaven. There was something soft and cushiony under her, which felt rather like a marshmallow. Heaven was supposed to have clouds in it, so that must be what she was lying on. It was also warm, so there must be sunshine here too.

The only problem was that two voices were talking, which was rather irritating.

“Jess…. Jess…Is she all right?”

“I have no idea. She keeps talking and moving around every now and then.”

The two voices sounded suspiciously like Seth and Sibella. But if she was in heaven, then why would they be there with her? Perhaps they’d had some sort of falling out after they’d finished her off and ended up taking it out on each other.

The other strange thing was that both of them sounded upset. If they were, then good riddance. They deserved it after everything they’d done.
Jessica frowned. The only issue was where was May? If she was here, then it would make sense that May was here too, but Jessica couldn’t hear her. Maybe the others had decided to let her off or to make some sort of deal with her in the same way they’d made a deal with Seth?

“I think she’s coming around. Perhaps she’s awake?”

That was Sibella again.

Awake?

That was when Jessica realised that her eyes were closed. There was also a sort of throbbing in the right side of her head. There was only one thing to do now. Wake up and to see what heaven was like. So far, it didn’t seem that bad.

Jessica opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was a window off to her right with a very familiar view. The town of Cabot Cove could clearly be seen out of it.
The second and third things she saw were that she was in a hospital bed surrounded by blankets and Seth and Sibella were sitting next to the bed on her right side.

In alarm, Jessica leapt off the bed only to be grabbed by both of them.

“Jessica, no!” Sibella said. That was when Jessica noticed that Sibella was dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt that was completely different from her previous outfit. Her hair was wet, loose and unruly and her face was completely free of makeup. However, she still looked elegant in a disheveled sort of way.

Seth said, “Sibella’s right. You’ve still got a head injury. It’s not a bad one, but you do need to lie back.”

“No! Both of you kidnapped me with the others!”

Sibella looked alarmed. “Kidnapped? You mean you don’t remember?”

Jessica was completely confused. Sibella’s manner and demeanour were completely different. In fact, she looked and acted exactly like her old self.
Jessica put her hand up to her head and that was when she felt a bandage covering the right side of her head.

“Remember what?”

“The accident.”

Jessica looked at Sibella in confusion.

Sibella explained:

“Jessica, we were both at the book reading last night. Hannah’s car broke down, so Seth gave her a lift to help her out and I offered to drop you off because there was no room for you. On the way, when I was driving you back home, there was a tree branch in the road. I didn’t see it until I was right on top of it and I swerved to avoid it. Unfortunately, the rain was bad and we went off the road and into a ditch. It wasn’t a bad accident, but both of us were knocked unconscious. We were lucky that Eddie and Duane were there.”

“Eddie and Duane?”

“Yes, they both work at the docks. They were working late and they were coming home at about the same time as us. They were a few miles behind us and saw us go off the road. They stopped and got us out of the car and then called an ambulance. I regained consciousness in the ambulance, but you had a bit of a concussion and you’ve been asleep all night. We were waiting here for you to wake up. You’ve actually been talking quite a bit in your sleep.”

That was when Hannah walked into the room wearing a navy-blue uniform with her hair brushed into a neat ponytail and fresh makeup on.

“Hi, Mrs. Fletcher. It’s good to see that you’re up.”

“Hannah, what are you doing here?”

“I’m a paramedic. I was at the book group with you last night, but because my car broke down while I was driving to work, I missed last night’s shift. However, Seth got through to the garage this morning and I was able to get it fixed, so I took this shift to make up for the one I missed. You came in just as I started work, so I thought I’d pop in and see how you were before I finish up for the day.”

Sibella spoke up. “It’s actually the afternoon now. From what the doctors say, you’re fairly okay apart from the bump on your bead. If you pass Seth’s examination, then you should be discharged in a couple of hours. If you like, I can take you home afterwards.”

Jessica leaned back against the pillows on the bed. Her heart was pounding.

Faintly she whispered, “So none of it actually happened. It was just a dream.”

Sibella said, “Well, I don’t know what you think happened or what you dreamt about, but whatever it was, it must have been really something given the things you said when you were asleep.”

“Oh, it was definitely something,” Jessica murmured.

Two hours later…..

Jessica had passed Seth’s examination with flying colors and had been sent home with a batch of fresh dressings for her head and strict orders to rest and to take it easy for a couple of days.

Sibella had bought her some clean clothes and was now driving her home.

As they pulled up in front of Jessica’s house, Sibella said. “By the way, I have something for you.” She reached into her purse and withdrew a book. “When I went back to Hill House to change clothes, I found out that my editor had sent over a few advance copies of my book. I thought you might like one to read while you rest as you mentioned that you’d like to read it.”

She passed the glossy book over to Jessica.

Jessica looked at the cover.

The drawing on the front immediately caught her attention.

A lone bicycle with a flat tire sat at the end of a pier. A moonlit night had been painted in the background and in the distance a nice, but rather sinister-looking boat with lights shining out of the portholes was docked at the end of the pier. The words “Love’s Deadly Desire” by Sibella Stone had been printed in a neat font across the cover.

Jessica said. “Are those the Cabot Cove docks?”

“They are, actually. My book’s about drug smugglers and I got the artist to paint a key scene from the book. I used the docks as inspiration.”

“Drug smugglers?”

Yes, one of the excerpts that I read last night is about someone who suspects something funny is going on down at the docks and goes down to explore…”

“And gets caught by the smugglers,” Jessica finished.

Sibella smiled.

“Exactly! It’s funny, though, because last night I didn’t think you were really listening as you seemed distracted. But I guess you must have been.”

Jessica went silent for a moment before speaking.

“Sibella, someone told me once that dreams are based in one’s subconscious. I never really understood what that meant until now.”

Sibella said, “Well, sometime, you’ll have to tell me what your dream was all about. Who knows, you might even make a book out of it.”

“It was more of a nightmare actually. Thanks for driving me home.”

“No problem. Don’t forget to rest up.”

“Will do.”

Sibella waved and drove off into the distance.

Jessica wearily made her way to her front door. What a night it had been.

However, there was one thing that she had to do first.

Jessica entered her house and walked into her small living room.

The TV was playing in the corner, but it had been muted, so it was very quiet. There was a plushy and long pink velvet couch that sat in the corner of the lounge room. A girl sat on the couch. What made this unusual was that the girl had been tied to the couch. Her body had been spread out, so it was lying horizontally on the couch and thick brown rope had been tied around her shoulders, upper and lower breasts, waist, thighs, knees and ankles. In turn each of these ropes had been tied around the couch and secured to the back of the couch, so she was unable to move from her position on the couch and was forced to lie down completely straight with her legs together.

The girl was wearing tight black jeans, black lace up ankle boots, a white tee and a faded denim jacket with a hood. A long yellow piece of terry cloth that doubled as the belt from Jessica’s bathrobe had been tied firmly between her teeth and it was holding in a wadded-up ball of white cloth. She had also clearly been struggling, but it was useless as her hands had been folded behind her back, so that her arms were in a parallel position with her left hand touching her right forearm and her right hand touching her left forearm. Her wrists had subsequently been tied together with several cinches and loops that were all knotted. The knots and ropes weren’t too tight, but they were firm.

When the girl saw Jessica, she tried to scream, but nothing came out.

Jessica smiled.

“Hello, May. We meet again. The first thing I need to do is to apologise to you. I’m sorry that I didn’t come home last night after the book group like I promised. I ended up getting into an accident and then I had the strangest dream.”

“However, I know you must be hungry. I know that I am. So, I’ll make both of us something to eat and then I’ll tell you all about my night. After that, we’ll enjoy the rest of our time together.”

May screamed several more times into her gag, but nothing came out.

Jessica had to smile as she left the living room and walked into her kitchen.

It was funny how she had been so scared by a silly nightmare.

After all…..everyone knew that Jessica Fletcher always came out on top no matter what.

The End (or is it?).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Brilliant [mention]Headmistress[/mention] That was quite the turn of events - so Jessica dreamt it all, and no release for poor May it seems - if this is really the end of course :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

@Headmistress What a masterpiece! My hat is off to you! I would love to be an innocent person who was grabbed by you, just for your pleasure! Please tell me how to apply for admission to your school! ❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic