The Second Slumber Weekend (F/MM) [Epilogue]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Second Slumber Weekend (F/MM) [Epilogue]

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Build-Up

Oh, how perfect it was! Gemma, here 27 years-old, had everything prepared just so. The dungeon with its chains and handcuffs, her other handcuffs, her ropes, the ball gags, the cleave gags, the gym bags and pillowcases... they were all ready.

The house was ready. Gareth had the weekend off. Gemma's parents were working all weekend. Isaac was with Gareth's parents. Katie and Tina were visiting their grandparents. The neighbors were all away on holiday. There was little rain in the forecast. It was the perfect holiday weekend for a holiday at home.

It was the perfect weekend to keep Gareth and Paul prisoner all weekend. It was the perfect weekend to be Gemma. Gemma had a devilish streak in her that was absolutely busting for the weekend to begin. The fun would begin when Paul knocked on the door!

Gemma had her supplies in reach, and everything was clean and ready to go. She even had a mental agenda all set up. First was some torture courtesy a movie that only she liked with Paul as the human footstool and Gareth as the human seat! She would move on from there, but to ensure her control of the situation she had borrowed some supplies from Tina.

The goal was to keep the boys tied up as much as possible during the weekend. Some releases were a necessity, but she knew she could keep their interest. Things like homemade scones would keep their mood high.

Gemma looked out the window at the backyard. With the neighbors gone, she could even do a stake out for the boys. With this thought in mind, she went downstairs to the dungeon and grabbed six stakes to add to her bag just in case Paul forgot to bring any. She then headed back up the stairs and into her living room.

Gemma then sat down to check her university stuff. An email or two needed to be sent, and she even got a little done on an assignment before she heard a knock on the door.

She looked out the door and saw a cloudless sunny day. It was an absolutely beautiful day to be tied up indoors and kept from enjoying the sunlight. Or so she devilishly thought as she went to retrieve her first victim.

"Paul!"
"Gem!" he greeted his sister with a hug.
"Get in here!"

Gemma saw it as fiendishly but lovingly taking Paul from the light of the sun to the darkness of indoors and a fun weekend. Paul saw it as going from the beauty of God's creation to the beauty of God's gift of having Gemma in his life via a fun weekend.

"I made tea and scones. Have a seat?"
"Thank you!"
"Have a good day at uni?"
"I did! How about you?"
"It went well, as usual."
"How close are you to shrinking heads finally?"
"Oh, stop it!"
"Yes, GemGem. These are delicious."
"Thank you! I hope you haven't much homework."
"Only a little. Nothing I couldn't do while maybe secured to a chair."
"I see. Understood," Gemma added this to her mental agenda.
"Well, let's start!" Paul finished his tea.
"Ready, to be my footstool?"
"Whenever you are!"

Oh, how easy this would be with a brother who loved to be tied up. The only thing better than a little brother is a little brother who absolutely adores you. Gemma certainly had that in Paul. And what better way to love him than with a little rope?

If all went according to Gemma's plan, Paul and Gareth would enjoy this weekend more than she would!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I wish I had your literary skills!

:D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I wish I had your literary skills!

:D
I wish I did too! :shock:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Captivity Begins

Paul's captivity began with a typical table tie. He laid down on the table so that his arms, when straight down, were in line with the table legs. Thusly Gemma fastened his wrists and shoulders and then attached his ankles to the other table legs.

"Comfortable?"
"Quite!"
"Good!" Gemma put her feet, which only had socks, on Paul's back.

To be fair, this was to lure him into a false sense of security. She was starting slowly and working things toward more of a punishment worthy of her dear Paul. She even found programming Paul liked.

Their relationship was so strongly built on love that it seemed to others to be too good to be true. But, in reality, theirs was the kind of relationship all siblings should have; the rest of the people just fell short in meeting ideal standards. Or so Paul thought.

When the programming was done, Gemma went to cook dinner so that Gareth would have a hot meal when he came home. Such were the pleasures of marriage: doing little things like this so as to pleasantly surprise each other.

When Gareth returned, Gemma freed Paul, and he helped his sister with finishing dinner and then also did the dishes afterward. Paul was so at home it was like a second home, and he was volunteer participant in handling the chores as well.

Karate provided a nice lead-in to round two. The karate was merely the Friday night diversion before Paul and Gareth spent their entire Saturday in captivity! So far so good.

"Back on the table with you," Gemma said when they had gotten into their pyjamas.
"Oh, you want a second round?"
"You have to as well."
"I'm game!"
"Good!"

Paul was affixed to the table the same as before, but this time he got the blue ball gag in his mouth to further secure him.

"Gareth, how about a little seat time?"
"Oh, you want to have your two boys tied?"
"That's exactly it!"
"Well, very well! Bring it on!"

Gemma simply bound Gareth's wrists behind his back as well as his ankles. It wasn't overly complicated, but it kept him down enough to lie down on the sofa and make like a chair cushion. Gemma plopped herself on Gareth and put the red ball gag in his mouth to his surprise.

"Ooh akt ee?"
"Yes, I gagged you!"
"Ugh!"
"Now!" Gemma plopped her feet which, in spite of her pyjamas, had high heels on them, on Paul's back.
"Mmph?"
"i am a naughty girl, aren't I?"

Yes, Gemma was being a naughty girl. But she wasn't going to let hr brother get hurt. Or was she? After they watched an evening sports program, Gemma switched to one of her chick flicks that Paul and Gareth dreaded.

Somehow, though, at this point, the plan was derailed. As time went by, Gemma removed the heels and had just her bare feet on Paul's back. This was fine, but something stranger happened indeed. It completely derailed her plans for Paul and Gareth.

Gemma fell asleep.

As soon as the movie was done, Gemma turned off the TV and dozed right off. In a cute scene, Gemma was cuddling her Gareth while her feet rested on Paul. Both boys had dozed off of boredom during the film.

To a bystander, it seemed too perfect to be true. For Gemma, it was more perfect than she had planned.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's exactly how Gemma's boy should get treated :lol:

It seems they are quite comfortable if she could sleep in on them :D

Nice start
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Alex just goes from strength to strength with each piece he writes.

GemGem
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Captivity Really Begins

The next morning, the sun began to peak through the window. When the beams reached Gemma's eyes, she stirred a little and woke up. What happened again? Gareth was beneath her, and Paul was attached to the table still. She had fallen asleep!

"Well, that didn't go to plan," she shook Gareth and Paul awake.
"Ugh!"
"Yeah, I fell asleep it seems," she ungagged her husband.
"Oops. I need the loo."
"All right," Gemma untied his wrists.
"Mmm!"
"Yes, Paul! Good morning to you!" she untied his wrists.
"Ooh ohrih!"
"Now!" she removed the gag.
"Thanks! Oh, my jaw is a bit sore!"
"I was planning to make you more comfortable for bed. But then I took a snooze on Gareth."
"Mistakes happen, Gem!"
"I know!"

Gareth and Paul were so dressed in jeans and t-shirts and read to go about a brand new day. The sun was shining, and everyone knew it would just suddenly rain in the next 30 minutes. Everything seemed set for them to eat breakfast together until Gemma gave them an ultimatum.

"Either you're strapped to those chairs, or you starve."
"Strap me," Gareth shrugged.
"Awww... really Gemma?" Paul looked at his sister.

The look Paul received back told him that Gemma meant business.

"Yes, GemGem."

For the moment, Gemma ziptied their ankles and knees to the chair legs and locked their waists down with a chain. She then took advantage to cuff their arms behind them.

"Really, Gemma. You plan on feeding us?"
"Sure, why not!"
"Have it your way!"
"I will!"

Gemma fed her boys a Scottish breakfast. Feeding these two wasn't quite the same as feeding Isaac, but it wasn't really much different. Either way she was feeding a crybaby who thrashed and whined and sometimes needed to be muzzled.

"Now, that's done. Out with you two!"

Gemma dragged the two chairs out the back door and turned them so that Paul and Gareth faced away from the house. She pulled gym bags over each boy's head.

"Really, Gem?"
"You'll be fine! I have some business to handle."

That business was making a coffee walnut cake. It was a treat that Gareth and Paul both liked very much. By the time the cake was out the oven, the house was filled with its smell. It was the smell of food and the smell of love.

It was only when Gemma went to retrieve them that she noticed that sunshine had turned to rain and that the boys were in a light drizzle. She quickly went out to get them.

"I am sorry. I didn't notice!"
"When I get the chance to tie you up!" Gareth said with a laugh.
"Not soon, I'm afraid!"
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, you're staying tied all day except for the bathroom!"
"Now she tells us!"
"There!"
"Are we inside again?"
"Of course! Look!" she pulled both hoods off at once.
"Perfect! Coffee walnut cake!" Paul said with excitement.
"Yes! Couldn't have you smelling it!"
"Understood!"
"Now!" she uncuffed their wrists.
"Yes!"
"Eat as much as you like. If you're my prisoners, you might as well be prisoners of love!"
"Yes!"

Oh, how tasty the cake was! Coffee cake has such an unique texture, but the crunch of nuts gives it an entirely different feel. Paul and Gareth were quite pleased.

"Now, back to being cuffed until lunch! I have homework to attend to!"

Gemma was enjoying spoiling the boys so far. She looked at the window at the cloudy skies. The rain had stopped, but the wetness remained. So, too, does a show of love remain.

While Gemma was in the other room working, Paul and Gareth quietly discussed how satisfied they were with their adventure so far and how much they couldn't wait to find out what else Gemma had in store for them.

Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorktie »

Sounds great fun. LOL. Can I join in? LOL

Great story

Abbey
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Dungeon

"Well, it's a good weekend so far," Gareth reflected.
"I wonder what will come next."
"I would imagine we will eventually be staked out."
"And rained upon."
"Eh, maybe we will."
"I hope we do!"
"Quit talking down there, or I will come gag you!" Gemma threatened from her workspace.
"She's bossy," Gareth observed quietly.
"She's GemGem."
"She's always GemGem."
"I think she's full GemGem."
"She seems to be more of a Gem than a GemGem today."
"She's my sister."
"She's my wife, and the mother to my child."

Ah, the old "I know her in ways you can't routine" came through for Gareth. It's one thing to be competitive; it's another to be competitive in how much you love the same person. This was a competition that neither would ever truly win, and any victory would be Pyrrhic at best.

The gentlemen sat here enjoying their rainy day indoor game as best as two gentlemen could. Now, it's debatable if either one is a true gentlemen, but we won't determine this now. Regardless, it was better to be Gemma's prisoners than Katie's or, dare I suggest, Tina's. No offense intended, ladies.

"Boys," Gemma came into the room, "I have decided that we'll have an early dinner, but this requires I put you away for a while since you ate a nice snack and ruined your lunch anyway."
"Put away?"
"Sounds like the dungeon for us."
"Dungeon?"
"Cellar!"
"You two need to be quiet!"
"Nice one!" Gareth laughed as Paul received his blue ball gag.
"You're next."
"Uh oh, you mean business."
"Oh, stop it! I have plans that I can't have you two spoiling!"

With this, Gemma had her two men stand up and walk down the stairs into the basement. There, she had them sit with their backs against the wall and attached their handcuffs to the makeshift shackles. She then roped their ankles and thighs. Her surprise trick was to take a broom and duct tape their feet to the broom handle quite nicely. Their trainers (sneakers for the Americans) helped make it more secure and make their motions more frustrating.

"Now, boys, you two will stay down here a while. When I come back," she said these things while putting pillowcases over their heads, "You'll have a delicious dinner and dessert when I am ready!"
"MMMM! Eeth a LemLem ah igh!"
"Yeth!"

Gemma was quite the spoiler. Here she was forcing them to have fun and relax on a day off, and more than that she was making them all their favorite foods. Gemma wasn't certain which part was more fun: having them imprisoned or spoiling them.

Gareth and Paul were definitely certain what the best part was... and disagreed. Gareth preferred the spoiling, and Paul preferred the imprisonment. If he had to be a long term prisoner, it was better to be at Gemma's mercy! It was was a certainty that they all loved each other and were enjoying this.

So, here they were. They were handcuffed and roped, gagged, and hooded; to boot, they were shackled to the wall. The basement had a dank atmosphere, and a faint glow of light seeped through the fabric of the pillowcase. Against their backs was the cold roughness of concrete, which added to the prison effect. The wooden pole that restricted their leg movements added a new dimension. In short, it was awesome, and thankfully Jason Voorhees wouldn't be visiting.

This is what it means to figuratively and literally be a prisoner of love. Figuratively, your hearts are captured and it's an inescapable love for each other, usually invoked in friendship. Literally, they were captured so that Gemma could spend all weekend doting on them.

When you're a captive of this kind, time flies because the imagery is more vivid. It's easier to have fun imagining scenes when having fun during a TUG; similarly, it's easier to think about other things. Perhaps this was what it was like for Moses and Miriam? Or Mary and Joseph? Only those siblings and that couple didn't engage in TUGs for sure.

"Are you boys OK down here?" Gemma asked.
"Mmm hmm!" Gareth responded.
"Good! I'll be only 5 more minutes!"

Paul was certain he blinked and missed the 5 minutes. Maybe because he had fallen asleep and was wakened by Gemma's question.

Soon, they were mostly untied... sort of. Gemma had undone all but their handcuffs, led them to the dining table, and ziptied their legs to the chair legs. Then she uncuffed them.

"It looks fantastic!"
"It smells even better!"

Homemade shepherd's pie! And bread pudding for dessert! How blessed these two were to have Gemma in their lives!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It's really a cute story :D exactly how a great family should be.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Absolutely great - I wonder what comes next? LOL

GemGem
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely great - I wonder what comes next? LOL

GemGem
Gemma,

Who knows what you have in mind for these two young men?

Oh, wait, I do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I have 6 sisters. No brother. Until reading this well-constructed story I couldn’t imagine wanting to be tied up by one of them. Thanks for the great story!
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Well, get writing, Alex!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Well, get writing, Alex!

My mind is churning. Need to get back into the groove :lol:

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Nothing is too cruel for "my boys!"

:lol: :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Nothing is too cruel for "my boys!"

:lol: :lol:
There is cruel GemGem again... no wonder Paul got a...err... shower... in my story :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Jealous, little boy?

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Jealous, little boy?

Sure! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Crossed Up

What better way to show your love for husband and little brother than with an all-night TUG? What better way to all-night TUG than a good-ol'-fashioned stake out?

Every night, after or around supper, they always watch the evening sports program from the news station and get the updates on the local teams. Tonight was an added treat with a football game following as well.

"Gemma, you paid close attention to the weather report tonight. Any reason why?" Paul asked while still fastened to his chair.
"Can't have you drowning now can I?"
"If you wanted to drown us, you'd use the tub."
"I want to make sure the night's beautiful?"
"Gemma, Gemma, Gemma...," Gareth chuckled at this, "You're going to stake us out all night?"
"Sometimes you talk too much, Gareth."
"What's that mean? I just know your cute little mind after all these years."
"Be quiet and watch your game," Gemma put the red ball gag in his mouth.
"GUmph!"
"I'll just focus on the game," Paul said with a sheepish grin.

Paul was more than happy to do anything to not be gagged for all-night stake-out alongside Gareth. At the very least, he'd want to talk about what constellations they each spotted in the night sky. It would be fun.

For the moment, Paul enjoyed teasing Gareth about being able to comment on the football match. Paul had to cheer for both of them, but he knew that Gareth was cheering even though it came out "Ahhhhh!" instead of "Yeahhhhh!" Those little moments made brother and sister both smile.

"All right, let's get you two out there," Gemma cut the zipties holding them down.
"Might we visit the loo first?"
"Of course! I'll leave a key on the bathroom counter. Release yourself; do what you need; put the cuffs back on."
"I can handle that."

Gareth naturally removed the gag during his turn.

"I left the key on the counter."
"OK! I'll get it after you two are nice and secure!"
"Let's get this one with then!"

It was the perfect type of night for an all-night stake-out. The cool and moist atmosphere typical of Scotland showed the effects of the sea on the northern part of Great Britain. The grass was soft and green, and the ground dark and cool. The glow of the lights from Edinburgh lit up one side of the sky, and the other was nice and dark. It would be a good night for star gazing by Scotland's standards.

"Let's get you boys comfortable. Would you like rope or chains?"
"I'll take chains this time," Paul decided quickly.
"I guess that means rope just so I'm different!"
"No one's forcing anyone to do anything except be staked out!"
"Very true!"

Gemma put them into their stake-outs with the loving care that only she could as wife to one and sister to the other. The two were put into St. Andrew's crosses, the perfect type of stake-out. The X's stood out as the only real color against the hillside. Once they were nice and comfortable, she bid them good night.

"You guys sleep tight and pray it doesn't rain!"
"We'll do both!"
"Good night!" she gave a kiss to both.
"G'night, sweetie!"
"G'night, GemGem!"

As the moon bestowed it's light upon the earth, the two enjoyed the night sky. They talked about the moon, the stars, the glow, and of course about revenge. She was obligated to release the two for church tomorrow, which was their chance to pounce back. With that, they bid each other good night.

You can't do much when staked out but talk and think. They had done the former; now they did the latter. Thought can often give way to prayer; tonight it did. Paul and Gareth had a lot of blessings to thank God for, but at the moment their minds focused on Gemma.

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Fantastic, Alex!

A sudden, unexpected downpour during the night.........? Scottish weather can be SO unpredictable! LOL

GemGem
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part :D
Gemma surely was disappointed that the weather report didn't announce rain? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Tina is praying for a rain - preferably a torrential rainstorm! :lol:

GemGem
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Tina is praying for a rain - preferably a torrential rainstorm! :lol:

GemGem
:evil: :twisted:
Girls are really the inventors of cruelty :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Comeuppance

Gemma looked out the window hopefully as the sun arrived over the horizon the next day. She jumped a little when she how wet it was outside.

It had rained. Tina would be delirious with happiness both if she were the captor or the captive. Gemma was delirious with mischievous happiness because she had them to herself.

"Beautiful day, isn't it, boys?" she asked as she walked out in her Wellies.
"Are you really asking us that?" Paul asked her in return.
"Yes, she's really asking us that, you plum' fool!" Gareth answered mockingly.
"We need to work on our karate breathing exercises," she plopped herself on Paul's stomach.
"Great... timing... 2 hours before church!"
"Better now than never."
"Now, let's do this!"

Breathing exercises where a person sits on your stomach and you take deep breaths. It strengthens your lungs. Such exercises are excellent for asthmatics like Paul. But they can be uncomfortable for Paul [Gareth] when his sister [wife] tries to make it uncomfortable. It's worse when she follows it with intense ticklings. It's worst when she then takes a handful of mud and rubs it in your face.

"You're a cruel girl, GemGem!" Paul said.
"Lovingly cruel!"
"Cruel still!"
"You're loved, Paul."
"Yes, you're loved, too!"
"Get ready for church! It's Gareth's turn!"

Gareth got the same, but he also got a cute peck on the cheek from Gemma. She was a bit more affectionate with him in her insults as she tortured him.

"Your lungs can't handle your wife?"
"Breathe deeper! There's another 60 years ahead of you!"
"A little mud will patch our marriage!"
"Man up! Isaac needs to see courage from both parents!"
"You guys are all crybabies!"
"Lovely Sunday for a stake out!"
"You'll never make black belt like this!"
"Think I'm mean; be glad Tina and Katie aren't here."

Likewise, he hurled them back.

"Domestic abuse."
"Torturer!"
"Think I'm scared of you?"
"Wait until I'm out of these ropes!"
"Is that the best you can give me?"
"At least Tina sounds intimidating!"
"Have to pick on a helpless guy to make yourself feel good!"

But it was all in love.

Church was always a fantastic affair. Singing, preaching, gospel reading, Sunday school, fellowship, and time in the presence of God all help make the soul feel better. It can help the soul to righteously prepare a good revenge after a weekend of TUGs.

"Got it, Paul?"
"I know it! It's all set!"

As soon as they entered the home, the plan was set in motion. Gareth grabbed Gemma kidnapper style with his hands over her mouth while Paul grabbed the bag they had hidden around the corner. Zipties bound Gemma's wrists, ankles, and thighs, and a chain pinned her arms at chest height. Gareth held her down with his hand over mouth while Paul did this until her red ball gag went into her mouth and was fastened behind her head.

"What do we do now?"
"Let's put her in here?" Gareth opened the closet.
"MMMMMMM!"
"Shall we hood her?"
"Of course!"
"OK!" Paul produced the gym bag, "Even Steven!"
"This doesn't really even the score!"
"Well, no. But it feels good! G'night, GemGem!"
"MMMMMMMM HEH HEH!" Gemma tried to say something but laughed at her own muffled sounds.
"There! Enjoy the closet!"
"See you!" Gareth shut the door.

Paul and Gareth shook hands and went to put the football match on TV. It seemed all had come full circle! As the men watched the football came, they heard the occasional muffled sounds from the closet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic