Sitting Alex [f/m, m/f]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sitting Alex [f/m, m/f]

Post by jafib »

Just another babysitting job
════════════════════════════

After turning sixteen and entering high school, I had started taking babysitting jobs to eke out my sparse budget. Usually this was easy, I simply let the kids play. As long as they harm noone and nothing, my job is fulfilled. Meanwhile, I scroll through TV or brows my phone, texting with friends and looking for a sweetheart whose head I could turn. Little did I know that I would be the one turned upon this time…

Alex’ parents had warned me that he can be a bit stressful and gave a little more than usual, yet I was steamrolled when they had left and he kept jumping around me, asking all sorts of questions which were not always appropriate. I was about to finally take a seat on the sofa, as Alex asked me to play a game with him. I was a bit skeptical, but it would probably be better than what I had to endure now. He presented it as “cops and robbers - CIA edition”. Whatever that meant.

“First, you have to rob me!” Alex exclaimed enthusiastically and presented a drawer with materials for robbery: Tape, scarfs, ropes, a gun, a knife… A gun? A knife?

“Don’t worry, they are not real,” Alex clarified, presumably after seeing my startled face. “I will wait in my room, unsuspectingly. Make a good plan Alica, there will also be cops!” He smirked and left.

Did he mean his parents? No, they wouldn’t return until he was supposed to sleep, and I would not waste my time with him for hours. I took the gun, some tape and even found a hood. Why do they have such an extensive crime toy-box?

I pulled the hood over, though it was a bit tight and fidgety as I had to get my hair out of the way, but at least I managed to arrange it thus that I could see something and still breathe. After picking up the gear, I went upstairs. I realized I did not even know which his room was, but I could quickly make out some noises.

Robbery
═══════

“Hands up, I want all your money!” I barked, ripping the door open and pointing the gun at him.

“Okay, okay” Alex replied calmly, put down his phone and stood up from the floor in the middle of the room. The room was wide with a loft bed on the left, a desk in a back corner and a cabinet on the right.

I ordered Alex to retreat and pocketed his phone while asking “and where is your money?” - “On the little cabinet next to my wardrobe,” he replied while slowly backing away with his hands up. I also took a few steps back, keeping my eyes and pistol on him. With a glance to the side I snatched his Portemonnaie. This was starting to become enjoyable.

However, I would have to take precautions, so I commanded Alex to come to me backwards, hands behind his back. With a good slice of tape I wrapped his wrists and forearms multiple times. Since he only wore a T-shirt it would likely hurt when it was time to pull it off, but Alex did not complain. “We need to make sure you aren’t gonna call the cops any time soon, eh?” He somehow seemed to enjoy this, so I did not think much about my rather atypical behaviour faithfully acting out my role.

The Pole
════════

Looking around the room, the bed caught my eyes. Ah yes, that would bestow me a relaxing evening. I pushed him against the pole and tied hsi legs together before wrapping a great deal of tape around his whole body and the pole. This also neatly ensured that Alex was tired later, since he had no choice but to stand in the coming time.

“Dear robber, I am innocent, please don’t do this to me” he pleaded. “Ha!” I thought. This was a great position to be in. I tore off a final slice of tape and sticked it over his mouth. “You are an annoying little brat and by no means innocent, this will help me to recover from your behavior and give you some time to think about it. Besides, you asked for it.” That last sentence I uttered fair in his face, poking his little nose which was now busy supplying enough air. I checked the bonds by tickling him a bit, but despite his wiggles and grumbles, they held tight. So I turned off the lights. “That’s all from me for today. Sleep well, little innocent banker.” Only a few muffled “Mmmphs” were audible while I provocatively slowly went back downstairs.

I didn’t know that getting such a boy quiet could be so easy. I slid off my clogs and plopped down on the couch to binge-watch. Before that, though, I checked his phone. It was locked, but there was a text message notification from somebody called Dennis visible on the lockscreen. It only said “Now?”

What was that referring to?
Well, why agonize about that now?
I yawned and zapped through the channels…

What is the role of Dennis? What is Alex plotting? Leave me some feedback and I will provide a sequel soon…
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

I assume Dennis is Alex Friend. Maibe he could be a little Older then Alex lets say around teenager years.
He brought Alex into knowing about bondage and enjoying it. Maibe he also Bough little Alex some toys.

I asume Alex now has a tape role rips of a piece of tape and gags his victim
Oh and it would be cool if he had a Latex Mask that Dennis bought him so he can Put it over The babysitter
and maibe some Latex Gloves and a Leather Trouser for full look hehe

Anway maibe Dennis also can join in...later on and maibe .. He is evil ?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoying this so far! Curious to find out what Alex’ plan is!
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Thanks guys :)

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] I remember seeing you around even in my early days here - and now I found out that you are apparently one of the founders here, nice work :)

[mention]gin[/mention] actually, the next part is already written, as has this been, months ago. But I will only invest effort in polishing them if I get positive feedback. Nevertheless, thanks for the inspiration, might flow in later :)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

Please go on your story is good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic