Kelsey's First Time (M/F) FINAL PART ADDED 2/4

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kelsey's First Time (M/F) FINAL PART ADDED 2/4

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART ONE

I had known Kelsey for a while before we started dating. This story actually takes place when we were still just friends.

It was a Friday night and Kelsey and I were just hanging out. We were planning to watch a couple of movies and order a pizza. Though we weren't dating yet, I had a secret crush on Kelsey. She was 5'4" with brown hair that she always wore back in a ponytail and green eyes. On this particular night she was wearing a tight long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans.

She was flipping through channels while I was getting the menus out. As I came into the room, she had stopped on an old LIfetime movie with Megan Gallagher in it. It was near the end of the movie and Ms. Gallagher was sitting in a chair with her wrists taped behind her back and her mouth taped shut.

"Where do you want to order from?" I asked her.

"Let's just do Bill's," she said, still watching the movie. "Get a large extra cheese."

"Anything else?"

She shook her head and went back to the movie.

After I called in the order, I sat next to her. I didn't care for the movie but I liked how Megan was taped up. After a couple of minutes, Kelsey sighed.

"These movies are so stupid. Duct tape isn't that strong."

"Sure it is,' I told her.

'Oh, please. Anyone could get out of being tied up like that," she snickered.

'I bet you couldn't."

"I bet I could."

I looked at her with interest. I had occasionally thought of what she would look like tied up but kept it to myself because I didn't want to creep her out. Still, this was a chance I couldn't pass up. Besides, I might never get an opportunity like this again.

"Want to try?" I dared her.

She looked at me for a moment. I was afraid I had pushed my luck when she finally answered, "You're on."

"Wait right here," I told her as I went to grab a roll of duct tape from the kitchen. I had just bought a new roll a few days ago, so I had to take the wrapping off it. When I came back into the room, she put her hands together in front.

'Nope," I said, "behind your back like in the movie."

She shrugged and put her wrists behind her back. I started winding the tape around her wrists, wrapping it a good seven or eight times. She grunted when I wrapped the tape.

'How's that?" I asked.

"A little tighter than I expected but I got this," she answered.

'I'm not done yet," I laughed.

I taped her ankles together next. I then wrapped more tape around her body, pinning her arms to her back.

"This didn't happen to Megan Gallager," she protested.

'I want to make it a challenge," I shrugged. "One more thing."

When she saw me rip off a strip of tape, she knew what was coming next.

'Wait! You don't need to do---MMMPH!"

I smoothed the tape over her lips. Her eyes shot daggers at me but I was enjoying myself too much. I added a few more strips for good measure.

"Okay," I said, "let's see you get out of that."

To Be Continued
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Love it! If the continuation is anything like the beginning I'll be looking forward to it. Great set up. She sounds cute, and will to try! Is that actually her in your picture?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Love it! If the continuation is anything like the beginning I'll be looking forward to it. Great set up. She sounds cute, and will to try! Is that actually her in your picture?
Nope, that's from a video I shot of Karly Salinas.

Kelsey is a complete figment of my imagination (sad to say). And this story, like the Found by Housekeeping story, is a complete fiction. There isn't a grain of truth to it.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great start so far. Can’t wait to see how this goes. Great work
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nope, that's from a video I shot of Karly Salinas.

Kelsey is a complete figment of my imagination (sad to say). And this story, like the Found by Housekeeping story, is a complete fiction. There isn't a grain of truth to it.
[/quote]

From your description of Kelsey the photo sure seems to fit. As for the characters being a complete fiction, you do a very good job of making them seem real. I like your writing. Keep it up.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWO

'The pizza will be here in half an hour to forty-five minutes. See if you can get out before it arrives," I said to the now thoroughly taped up Kelsey.

She glared indignantly at me. It occurred to me that I might have just lost a friend. I started to reach for her wrists when she jerked away. She mumbled something under the gag that sounded like "I can do it."

She started struggling on the couch. She seemed to be testing her bonds at first. I watched her anxiously, hoping she wasn't too angry with me. I did tape her up pretty tightly after all.

After about a minute, her struggles got a little more violent. She started thrashing around, trying to break out of the tape.

'Want me to untape you?" I asked.

She shook her head defiantly.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and went back to struggling. It was fascinating to watch to tell the truth. She was literally trying to Hulk out of the tape. I was a little worried she'd hurt herself but she seemed okay. After about five minutes of this, she stopped and collapsed back onto the couch.

'I'll get scissors and cut you out," I said.

To my surprise, she shook her head no. She mumbled again under the gag. I wasn't sure what she said.

I raised an eyebrow. 'You don't want out yet?"

She shook her head again. I shrugged and sat back down. After a couple of minutes of rest, she renewed her struggles. I watched her go, determined to get loose on her own. After another five minutes, she flopped into a position laying back on the couch. I was sure she had given up this time.

"I'll have you out of that in a minute."

Again, she shook he head no.

I was knocked over in shock. I knelt down on the floor next to her.

"You don't want out yet?"

She nodded.

'And you're okay?"

She nodded again.

"Do you at least want the gag off?"

She seemed to think about it for a second before shaking her head.

"Are you mad at me?"

She didn't nod or shake her head. She just said "Mmmph."

To Be Continued
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Nope, that's from a video I shot of Karly Salinas.

From your description of Kelsey the photo sure seems to fit. As for the characters being a complete fiction, you do a very good job of making them seem real. I like your writing. Keep it up.
[/quote]

That's a fantastic compliment. Thank you.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Nope, that's from a video I shot of Karly Salinas.

[/quote]

That's a fantastic compliment. Thank you.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I know it's fiction. But I can relate.to the feeling of being tied up for the first time. Its a surprise, I want to escape, but also I kind of hoped I couldn't.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART THREE

I stayed kneeling by Kelsey for a few more minutes. She just shut her eyes and started breathing. I watched her breasts rise and fall as she lay there still. She seemed to be meditating. I finally reached over and peeled the tape off her mouth.

She opened her eyes.

"Why did you remove the gag?" she asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom and it's not a good idea to leave a gagged person alone," I told her.

"Oh, okay."

'If you need me, just holler."

She shut her eyes again and I stood up. I walked into the bathroom but left the door open to hear her. When I got back, she still had her eyes shut and still seemed content. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda then went back to her.

"I'm ready," she said, her eyes still shut.

"Ready to be untied?"

"Nope," she responded. 'Ready to have my mouth taped again."

The surprises weren't stopping tonight.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure," she smiled.

I shrugged and ripped off a strip of tape. Before I put it on her mouth, I repeated my earlier question to her. "Are you mad at me?"

"You'll know if I'm mad at you," she said cryptically. "Now put the tape back on my mouth."

I did as I was told and added two more strips. She just sighed.

She stayed in her meditative state for another five minutes. I watched her, fascinated and totally not expecting this. She finally opened her eyes and tried sitting up on the couch. She couldn't get enough leverage, so I went over and helped her into a sitting position. She mumbled a "thanks" under the gag. I backed away as she renewed her struggles. She wasn't thrashing about this time but instead, carefully twisting her wrists in an effort to free them. She seemed to be concentrating more on the problem of getting loose than she did previously. It seemed obvious at this point that she wasn't going to get out, but I let her try all the same.

She arched her neck back as she tried to get loose. She held the pose for a few moments, looking like a Goddess. I found myself staring at her gagged face and arched neck and realized that what I really wanted to do was go over, take her gag off, and kiss her repeatedly. I refrained, however. We were friends and I didn't want to do anything that would endanger that. I wondered in the back of my mind that she realized I was staring.

Just then, the trance was broken for both of us by a knock on the door. The pizza was here.

To Be Continued
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I know it's fiction. But I can relate.to the feeling of being tied up for the first time. Its a surprise, I want to escape, but also I kind of hoped I couldn't.
That's what I've been shooting for with this one: something we all might have experienced. Glad you're enjoying it.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I have decided the picture definitely fits the story! I love it that she is enjoying this. A sweet tale. To be honest, I enjoy rope over tape but this is fun. Perhaps if she enjoys it so she will get to experience rope in the future?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FOUR

Kelsey looked at the door then at me, her eyes wide. She flopped back down on the couch and did her best to hide her face. I grabbed a throw and put it over her then went to the door. When I opened the door, the pizza delivery person was an attractive blonde. I didn't think she could see Kelsey on the couch, but I did my best to block her from seeing. As I paid for the pizza, I was almost tempted to ask the delivery person if she wanted to join in the fun. I knew better, though. Good thing I have some social skills.

When she was gone, I put the pizza in the kitchen and grabbed the scissors. I walked back to Kelsey and tossed the throw back.

"Okay, guess it's time to cut you out."

Kelsey rolled onto her back and shook her head. I blinked. This couldn't possibly be happening.

'What do you mean no?" I asked incedulously.

She motioned for me to take her gag off. I peeled the tape back slowly.

"Feed me," she giggled.

"What the what?"

"You heard me. Feed me."

I couldn't believe it. The whole night seemed surreal to me. First she let me tie her up. After I did so, I was positive it was the end of our friendship. And now she was not only telling me to keep her bound, she wanted me to feed her. My mind was blown.

Dumbly, I got a slice of pizza and a can of Coke for her. I grabbed a straw for the soda and went back to see her struggling to sit up again. I had to help her into a sitting position again. She quickly moved so I couldn't get at her wrists.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked skeptically.

"Shut up and feed me already. I'm starved. All that struggling makes you hungry," she laughed.

I held the pizza up and she took a bite. As she chewed, I grabbed a slice for myself. i gave her another bite then ate some of my own. As we ate, we chatted.

"This is wild," I finally said. "I was sure I pissed you off."

'Well, maybe a little when you gagged me," she finally admitted.

'What changed?"

She gave a sort of shrug. "I find this kind of relaxing."

I smirked. "Really?"

"Yeah."

We continued eating. After a few minutes, she looked at me. "Tell the truth. How many other people have you done this to?"

"None," I admitted. It was true, too. She was the first person I had taped up like that.

"You're kidding me!"

"No, seriously. I was too afraid to ask anyone to let me tie them up."

"Ever tie yourself up?"

"Yeah. It was fun for a while but I haven't done it in a long time."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "Got boring I suppose."

"Humph," was all she said.

We had a couple of more slices of pizza and talked about more mundane things for a while. When dinner was done, I asked again if she wanted out of the tape. She thought about it for a couple of minutes.

"Not yet," she finally answered. "Gag me again and let's watch some TV. I'll let you know when I want out."

This time I only put a single strip over her mouth. I knew I didn't need to do more. I sat next to her and flipped through the channels. As I did, she did something else I did not see coming. She snuggled up against me.

To be continued
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very exciting story so far! Keep up the great work
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FIVE

We settled on a repeat of The Golden Girls. I knew it was one of Kelsey's favorite shows. She laughed throughout despite the tape over her mouth. I admit I wasn't paying much attention to the show. After all, I was sitting on a couch with someone I always thought was beautiful and secretly wondered what she would look like tied up. And here she was completely tied up and snuggling up against me contentedly.

I absentmindedly started stroking her hair with my hand as the show continued. She didn't shrug me off. If anything, she leaned into me more. It was almost surreal. I didn't realize it at the time, but our relationship had started to pivot into something much more than just friends.

When the show was over I looked over at her.

"Still okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You've been tied up for almost 90 minutes. Ready to admit defeat so I can cut you loose?"

She shook her head defiantly.

"Look, I appreciate your determination but then again you haven't even tried to get loose for close to an hour now. Why don't you let me let you out? I don't want to hurt you."

She reluctantly sat up and turned her wrists to me. I grabbed the safety shears and cut the tape holding her wrists together. No sooner did I do that then she turned back to me and grabbed the shears. She motioned for me to take her gag off.

"What's up?" I asked as I peeled the tape off.

"I can still do this. I just need a little break."

"Kels, you've made no progress this whole time," I pointed out.

"I haven't really tried."

We both knew that wasn't entirely true but I let it slide.

"Leave the rest of the tape on me and do my wrists again in a little bit," she said. "I know what I'm doing."

I was dubious but I agreed to her request.

"So what do we do in the meantime? More Golden Girls?"

'You know it," she grinned.

She leaned back against me and turned back to the TV.

This was one interesting night.

To be continued
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story is progressing well, [mention]TiedAndTaped3D[/mention]. I am enjoying reading it. Kelsey is getting into this, isn't she?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your story is progressing well, [mention]TiedAndTaped3D[/mention]. I am enjoying reading it. Kelsey is getting into this, isn't she?
Thank you! I'd say she is. :D
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SIX

The second episode came to an end. We couldn't find anything else to watch that we agreed so Kelsey finally turned and put her hands behind her back again.

"I'm ready for round two," she announced. "Tape me up, Scotty."

"Is that supposed to be like beam me up, Scotty? You know Captain Kirk never actually said that."

'Oh, shut up and tape my wrists already.:

I shook my head, but I wasn't about to argue with her. I wondered if it was just her determination to get loose on her own or if she was secretly enjoying herself. Either way, I happily did as she told me and wrapped the tape around her wrists again. I didn't make it quite as tight as before but tight enough I knew she wasn't getting loose.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yep. Gonna gag me again?"

"Absolutely. Give me just one minute."

I ran to the bedroom, leaving her slightly confused. When I came back, I was holding a white handkerchief.

"Open up," I told her.

She must have expected me to just do a cleave gag. "Changing the gag? Okay, I can dig it."

She opened wide, only to be shocked when I balled the handkerchief up and stuffed the whole thing into her mouth. I picked up the duct tape and ripped off a piece, sticking it over her mouth then added four more for good measure.

"That should do the trick," I snickered at her.

She just gave me an indignant toss of her head.

"Hey, remember, you asked for a gag. I'm just giving you what you wanted. Now let's see if you have any better luck this time."

I sat back and watched her begin to test her bonds again.

To Be Continued...
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Really great story, I hope you'll continue soon!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are staying in top form. Keep up the good work!
Spy Task Force Completed
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SEVEN

I sat back watching Kelsey squirm in her bonds. I knew she wasn't getting loose anytime soon. I just wondered how long it would take her to give in. I could see the frustration in her face.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

She nodded vigorously.

I shrugged. I kept watching her squirm against the tape. She threw her head back and growled in frustration. I was amused, but I also didn't want to push things too far.

But then I decided to try something.

I lifted up her bound ankles and put them in my lap. She squeaked for a second as I removed her shoes. I think she was afraid I was going to start tickling her. Especially since I knew just how ticklish she was. I saw her tense up as my fingers went to her feet and she started whimpering, shaking her head, pleading with me.

But I didn't tickle her feet. I simply started gently massaging them.

She squeaked in surprise but then realized what I was doing. I was being careful with the touch so it didn't come off as me trying to tickle her. She gave a cute little "hmmph" under her gag and cocked her head, watching me. After about a minute, she began to relax. She clearly didn't expect this but she just as clearly loved it. She finally leaned back, content. She even forget to try to slip out of her bonds.

After ten minutes of massaging her feet, I put her legs back down and helped her up into a sitting position. I started massaging her neck and shoulders. This, too, met with her approval. After a few minutes, she exaggerated snoring. I leaned her back against me and she giggled. I gently peeled the tape away from her mouth and took the packing out, tossing it onto the coffee table.

"How about you give up and I untie you? You aren't getting out of it."

She sighed. "Fine. I am a little sore. But you have to keep massaging me."

I agreed to that. Grabbing the scissors, I cut away the tape on her ankles and torso, saving her wrists for last. She stretched to get feeling back.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

She turned and hugged me. "Better than I thought I would. That was fun."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I might let you do that again." Then she got the proverbial twinkle in her eye. "Or maybe I'll do it to you next time."

"I triple dog dare you," I grinned.

"You're on."

We hugged again and went back to watching TV while I gave her a shoulder rub. I didn't realize it then, but that night the whole dynamic of our relationship had changed forever.

The End
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great ending. Or is it just the beginning?
Spy Task Force Completed
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Nice, very considerate yet delicate :)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

There'll be a new Kelsey story starting very soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic