An American Adventure (M+F+/M+F+) [The Pits]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Cage

"Well, that was an interesting way to spend an afternoon!" Alex said.
"It was very different. Being tied up outdoors in Florida is so very different from Scotland!" Katie observed.
"It's so hot and wet here!" Gemma agreed.
"That makes three of us that know."
"Three that have suffered."
"Three tied in the wet."
"Three in the hot Florida summer heat."
"Gareth, they're talking about you," Paul observed wryly.
"Nuh uh! You and Tina!"
"Me?! Sounds like you two boys!"
"You two!"
"No, you two!"
"Definitely you two!"
"For sure it's you two!"
"Maybe it's all three!" Gemma wickedly blurted, "Ha ha!"ge
"Have you ever felt this impending doom before?" Paul asked Alex.
"Never until I met you."
"Never?"
"Not true. I have felt it before exams. I more than once got less than 20% on an exam."
"Are you some sort of idiot?" Gareth asked sarcastically.
"Just I panic in testing environments."
"Fair enough."
"Have you ever spent the night in a cage?" Alex asked them.
"What are you asking?" Gemma was confused.
"Oh, my roommate has a decent sized dog, and it has a crate."
"Oh... goodness," Paul realized, "You think Tina should stay in it?"
"For a night!"
"I am not a dog!"
"Just dog sized!"
"Whoever dares do that to me, I'll suspended upside down from a water tower!"
"You know you wouldn't!"
"You think I wouldn't do something similar???"

Tina pouted much of that evening while Paul and Gareth loudly complained about the fact that they missed all the European sports due to the time change. It was a problem indeed that they hadn't considered. Now they were football-less until the next day.

"Well, now what?" Gareth asked.
"We can engage in the great American pastime like I usually do!" Alex replied eagerly.
"What is that?"
"Baseball."
"Isn't that glorified cricket?"
"Gemma needs a footstool after a hard day tied up!"
"Now what does this mean! Mutiny!"

Alex doesn't have a coffee table like the Scottish friends do. He does, however, have the bench from his mother's old dining table. That made a perfect place to ziptie Gareth's hands and wrists after first padding them with insulation tape. Now, with Gareth in a comfortable position, the American pastime could be enjoyed.

The youths regretted not bringing any boots (cleats) or high heels for moments such as this, but warnings of the danger of sudden Florida rain storms had caused the girls to decide to leave the heels in Scotland. After nearly being poured upon at the end of the picnic, they hadn't many regrets about this choice either.

Baseball, being a sport, unsurprisingly grabbed Paul's interest, but after 20 years a sport that could not even be easily enjoyed in Scotland was not about to grab his heart the way football and rugby had. Fortunately for the Scots, the baseball game was not drawn out and ended at a normal time of 10:15 PM; this also meant Gareth's troubles ended about 10:15 PM.

Tina did her best. Really she did. But she was helpless against the combined efforts of Paul, Alex, and Katie. Soon, she had a blue ball gag in her mouth, and she was jammed into a dog crate. Her ankle chains were wrapped around the cage so that she couldn't kick, and chain around her shoulders was wrapped around the opposite side so that she couldn't propel herself. Her wrists were cuffed behind her and ziptied to the side of the cage.

"MMMMMEEEE!" came a shriek from the cage as Gareth put a heavy blanket over it.
"That should take care of her for now!"
"MMMMMM!"
"Now what about this lad?" Gemma asked about Paul.
"I have somewhere for him to spend the night!"
"Excellent!" Paul was eager for this.

"Why did you keep this broken tub?" Gareth asked.
"Because I use it for moving things. It's the lid that's broken."
"It's big enough to fit a person."
"Definitely."
"Shall we?"
"Should we?"
"Of course."
"Will we?"
"We wouldn't be us if we didn't."
"Let's get on with it."
"The sooner the better."
"Be good, and we'll go easy."

Paul was good, so he only had his wrists and ankles roped and was stuffed into the bin with the thoroughly broken lid closed. It was tight enough that he couldn't get out, but the lid was so damaged that smothering wasn't a concern at all.

"How is it?"
"Squishy."
"Is it tight?"
"A bit, but I'll be fine."
"He's a trooper."
"Tina's just being a big ham. Listen to that act."
"She can do that. She'll act like she's being murdered when she's happy as can be."
"She is that way indeed."
"We're quite the happy bunch."
"Yes, we are."
"Well, good night."
"Good night."
"Good night."
"Gareth and Gemma, you may take the guest bed."
"Better, let's camp out in the living room!"

So they all slept in the living that night with an occupied dog crate in the guest room and an occupied bin nearby in the kitchen. They all slept peacefully and happily, even if Tina would never admit it.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Thank you Alex - it just gets better and better

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Thank you Alex - it just gets better and better

Gemma
Tina is probably hoping that y'all have no large-sized dogs in any of your households. :lol:

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Would we be cruel enough to leave Tina chained up in a dog cage all night? Of course we would! :lol:

:evil: :twisted:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago Would we be cruel enough to leave Tina chained up in a dog cage all night? Of course we would! :lol:

:evil: :twisted:
I know you would be based on what you've said before! :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Beach

"MMMMM!" Tina kicked at the cage some more the next morning.
"Let's just free her hands and let her do the rest," Gareth suggested to Gemma.
"Suit yourself."

======================================

"How was it?" Katie asked Tina later.
"It was tons of fun!"
"You sure didn't sound it!" Gareth cackled.
"You really think that wasn't a big act?"
"She's the biggest short ham ever!" Alex laughed, "Small in stature, big in heart and spirit."
"At least somebody fears me."
"Fear? Nonsense. No one's afraid of anyone here."
"So, what tortures await us today?" asked Paul doubtfully and snarkily.
"The beach?"
"The legendary Florida beaches?"
"Yes, indeed!"
"It shall be an interested time indeed!"
"Now, shall we a breakfast?"

Breakfast today, being the beach day, was prepared specially to ensure they'd keep their energy. Alex made bacon, eggs to order, and pancakes. All were made in just the way he could, and the guests all agreed that it was a delicious breakfast spread. In addition, they had coffee and orange juice, the former again made as only Alex can.

This was followed by preparing their lunch sandwiches, something not typical but not unheard of in Scotland. It's not that people in the British Isles oppose sandwiches (quite the opposite really), but rather that they just aren't as commonly consumed there. Soon, a cooler was filled with ice packs, sandwiches, and drinks.

The group gathered their swimming gear and together they headed to the Gulf of Mexico for a day of fun in the sun. It was a perfect day with a high sun, some clouds, and plenty of sunscreen to last until the afternoon.

The beach can only be described as a palace of beauty. The sun warms the brilliantly white sand so that it burns your feet. Early in the morning, though, it is warming and comfortable. The sunlight reflects off the sand, blinding the person upon occasion. Sunscreen is important because of the sand.

The waves made a beautiful as their white wisps grow and then collapse under their own weight, and their breaking creates a froth like cream. The beautiful greenish hue of this much more translucent water is unforgettable.

The roar of the waves greets and welcomes you. It stretches into the distance and warns you not to go too far into the water. It is the call of the sea to those who wish to enter its waters. At the horizon, you may see boats in deeper water. The smell of the salt and sand confirms that it is indeed part of the ocean.

To reach this, however, you first walk across a high dune. It may be artificial, or it may be natural; either way it is lined with sea oats and sea grapes that grow tall and strong and serve as the last defense between the sea and the land.

When you arrive, gulls call above in greeting; terns run from the breaking surf; pelicans swoop into the water; crabs skitter across the sand on occasion; and maybe a dead fish or jellyfish, washed ashore during high tide, will say nothing to you as it lies still in its deadness.

Once you add some beach umbrellas and beach chairs to protect keep yourselves off the sand and the sun off your body, the real fun begins. Some Scottish youth can don their swim gear (full body wetsuits, regular swimwear... you decide) and then leave one of their group, perhaps Gareth, behind on one of the chairs. The full body black wetsuit hides the black zipties holding his arms down to the chair. The blue neck gaiter hides the blue ball gag underneath it, and the sunglasses encourage him to take a doze.

"It's almost like the pool at the YMCA."
"Except it's quite a bit saltier!"
"And there are fish and stuff in this water."
"I think I saw a crab."
"It's so crystalline!"
"Who knew ocean water could be so warm!"
"Where's Tina?"
"Under Paul."
"The sun is so strong down here!"
"I hope Gareth doesn't burn!"
"I think Katie should be fastened to the chair second."
"That'll probably be it as we only have two gags!"

Sure enough, in due time, the positions were swapped, but Katie had a purple gaiter hiding her gag. There she was, sitting bound and gagged. She was on a beach, with beach goers walking by her and unable to do anything except revel in this, but another beautiful facet of God's amazing Providence. This was particularly special, though as this was a scene she had never witnessed in her life.

"Hi, Katie!" Paul awoke her with a kiss on the forehead.
"Hmm?!" she didn't know she had fallen asleep.
"Your time's up sweet stuff!"

The group of friends had a ton of fun in the water. Then it was lunch. Then it was more time in the water. Then it was time to go home. All of the youth were happy, a little burned, and sufficiently pruned on the exposed parts of their bodies.

After all had cleaned the sticky seawater and sand off, another pleasure followed. Dinner was a treat as well as Alex introduced them to something familiar but considered a beach food in America: fish and chips. It was so British, but it was fun to eat it in the American context.

Alex and Paul had their fun in a different fashion. Paul had rope bind his wrists behind his back and fastening his ankles, and Alex was lying on the bench with his limbs wrapped in insulation tape for ziptying him down. It was quite the spot. Paul was the seat, and Alex was the footstool. Red and black bandanas respectively gagged the two young men.

It's fun being a human footstool. It's humiliating to be reduced to a piece of furniture, but it's fun because you know you're not being hurt (at least not intentionally, though mistakes happen on a rare occasion). It forces you to relax and to enjoy whatever it is, even when Katie and Gemma want to watch a nightmarish Hallmark style movie that will cause most men's eyeballs to disintegrate.

Tina passes the time by torturing the two victims ruthlessly, but she gets yelled at because Katie and Gemma cannot hear the movie. Meanwhile, Gareth is egging her on because he'd rather hear the laughter than the movie. This kind of banter is what makes life so much fun and so friendly.

Tina really let the two boys have it. After the movie was done, she continued tickling the two boys, except Paul suffered the bucking bronco game. This is the game where the person being tickled must throw off the tormentor. By the time Tina was done, both young men were out of breath courtesy their respective cases of asthma.

If that's not enough fun, at bedtime, you can take Gemma and rope her securely at her ankles, thighs, and wrists and belt her arms down tightly above her breasts and at her waist. You will securely gag her with her red ball gag and give her to her husband so that they cuddle and spoon in bed. It's not perfect, but it's almost perfect.

Then you invite your guests to fight over the bed. But instead you and your remaining three guests agree to sleep on the floor together. Then the host will put poor Tina through the bucking bronco routine himself until Gareth and Katie order Alex, Tina, and Paul to "stop the noisy malarkey and get to sleep."

It doesn't get better than that, does it?

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Love the new story so far! Wish I had a vacation like this!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Flood

When you're a really TUG person, you know how to make use of everything for TUG purposes. Furniture, clothes, and other everyday items suddenly become binding, gagging, or blindfolding material, or they become things for fastening people securely to ensure they can't escape.

Life is more fun with TUGs. You have one more game to play than your non-TUG friends and family. It's also a surprise at one moment and a treat at another. A TUG can be a way to burn energy or a way to relax. You can commune with God and with family.

Today, some young people were going to discover that one needn't be fully in the outdoors to appreciate this sort of moment. In fact, you can just laugh your rear off instead. Today, Paul and Alex would be laughed at with Tina and Katie doing most of the laughing.

It was an ordinary day at the start. Sunday require, naturally, the attendance of church. We won't go into details, but with a lack of charity to be found in the St. Petersburg area our youths had to settle on another flavor of Protestant for this Sunday. The afternoon brought with it the usual blight: baseball.

Now, Gemma and Katie loved the pleasure of seeing Gareth and Paul bally and banter and cheer and jeer while watching football and rugby... but those sports are played once a week. Baseball is daily... sometimes the first game started at 12 and the last at 10. No, this was too much; this was an outrage. Surely, if they were going to stay in for the Lord's Day, then they would not deal with another 7 hours of baseball. This was unacceptable.

"Boys, you're not really going to watch sports all afternoon are you?" Gemma asked.
"Well... um... there's rugby, football, baseball... anything I missed?"
"Auto racing."
"Who wants that anyway?"
"I do!"
"House rules."
"Tell him to stick it," Gareth said.
"He wants me to tell you to stick it, but I know you said there's no race today anyway!"
"A ha! Got me there!"
"Alex, is that a storm cloud like you described?" Tina asked.
"Looks like it!"
"Let's go look!"
"Sure!"
"Don't wait up," Tina winked at Katie.
"We won't! Paul, why don't we go look too!"
"Oh, all right!"
"Let me get my sunglasses," Gemma said.

You know what happened next. It was inevitable. It had to happen. It was an absolute must. It was a necessity. It was essential to life, happiness, and the well-being of Gemma, Katie, and Tina. They had to do it, and they did.

On the table was dear Paul the Scot. It wasn't the biggest table, but it was big enough to gag him with a blue ball gag, pad his wrists in insulation tape, and zip tie his limbs to the table legs. It was just what the psychiatrist ordered!

On a chair was dear Alex the American. He had it a little worse as he had handcuffs on his wrists and ankles and a chain from his wrists to his ankles to hold him to the chair. He had the red ball gag in his mouth.

Now, this and the tickling that followed were moments of hilarity as it was... but what made it funnier was when it began to rain. The trio of kidnapper girls ran into the house and shut the door and even locked said door and left the two boys outside to suffer in the rain.

"Hee hee! Take that boys!" Gemma laughed.
"Serves you right, wimps!" Tina teased them.
"Can't handle a little water, gentlemen?" Katie asked mockingly.
"God help me," Gareth said despondently.
"Après nous, le déluge," Gemma said.

Paul was trying find a way to slip off the table, and Alex kicked the chair back out of the main rain shower. But this was useless. After a moment, the wind shifted, blasting the rain right at them and the door.

"A ha ha ha ha!" the girls laughed. Katie was doubled over in pain from laughing so hard.
"Oh, gentlemen, you're in trouble!" Gareth was laughing too.

It rained, and it rained. It rained some more. That wind never did let up, and when it did it was only to tease the boys as well. Even the rain enjoyed their suffering.

Lots of angry noises came from outside, but Paul and Alex were careful not to make too much of a ruckus lest the neighbors hear see. Paul and Alex more closely represented a laundromat as they became soaked to the bone by the torrent of water.

Or was it suffering? Soon, it was dry. Or was it so soon? As it turned out, the two young men were tied outside for nearly 90 minutes. Not only that, but they managed to disgrace the young women afterwards as it was necessary to release them lest they catch cold from being so chilled.

"That was strangely fun," Alex said with great satisfaction.
"You liked it?!"
"Isn't it fun to entertain your friends?"
"Well... yeah?"
"That's good enough."
"He liked it."
"I don't believe it."
"Well, we all like being tied up," Paul understood, "But the Floridian enjoyed the rain storm."
"Now you understand. Rain is my thing," Alex said as a loud rumble of thunder groaned.
"It's strangely pleasant."
"I'm not so much a fan of it!" Katie said.
"How about I protect you?" Paul asked maturely while immaturely thrusting his arm out like a knight in shining armour.
"Oh, spare us," Tina groaned.
"Yes, I'll sit with you on the sofa, Paul."
"Now as for you missy!" Gareth and Alex looked at Tina.
"What are you two going to do?"
"It's only fair that the toughest one of us get chained outdoors for a little while!"
"No! Put me down before I scream!" Tina yelped as she was two-manned.
"I'll hold her down. Gag her," Gareth order.
"Stop it, you cowards! MMMMMM!" she received a recently cleaned red ball gag with much resistance.
"Now, let's do this!"

It is never easy to tie up Tina unless she genuinely wants to be tied up for the sake of being up. This, however, was more of a cold-blooded kidnapping. Then again, Tina, Katie, and Gemma were cold-blooded kidnappers already.

Now, imagine if you will, the struggle, when it was finished, saw dear Tina bound with her wrists and ankles each bound around that upper ring beneath the glass of the table. Her back was on the puddled ground with her arms and legs straight out above her. It was an incredible fight indeed to get her bound like that, and you can picture Gareth and Alex taking turns crushing her face with her hands to suppress her gagged screams while she struggled.

Tina, however, loved every minute of it. Nothing was good as a long, hard-fought struggle. Even better was when the struggle involved a combination of TUGs and tickling. As long as the end result was that everyone involved was happy and that she had proven that her stature and gender didn't prevent her from being the toughest person in the room.

Tina's clothes quickly absorbed the water, and the more she fought the more puddles within which she soaked her clothes. She was becoming quite the mess of dirty water, dirty laundry, and dirty hair. It wasn't a pretty sight, and everyone agreed the sight of the two boys tied outside in a rain storm was much funnier even if Tina was more entertaining to watch.

What would the final two days in Florida bring for these Scots?

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Fantastic!

GemGem
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic!

GemGem
So good to hear from you again :D

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

How are you?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 1 year agoHow are you?
Send me a PM and find out :lol:

Seriously, I am doing OK enough, I guess. I held off writing chapters because of the extended absence.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Penultimate Day

Florida had been so much fun for the Scottish youth. It had been too much fun, really. It was a ridiculous amount of fun, actually.

After the young men's punishment the prior day had ended, Gemma, Katie, and Tina were angst-filled to discover the summer phenomenon known as Sunday Night Baseball. Nevertheless, the night passed peacefully.

Or did it?

Well, the one night passed peacefully... but the next night wouldn't. But between night and night there is day... at least in the non-polar regions.

On this final day, where the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was light, it was a day for having fun in a variety of ways. Florida is dotted with football pitches that can be used by the public. For the final day, the youth were having fun on such a pitch.

Alex was a brave, brave soul. He played football (soccer) without boots (cleats). The ages, sizes, and genders allowed for several splits. You could do tall vs. short, oldest vs. youngest, boys vs. girls, etc. It's all good and fun so long as ice-cold water is in abundance. Add in a decent lunch at the end, and you have a fantastic way to spend a morning before the thunderheads form.

The friends had lunch at a much better Thai restaurant with improved results this time. Gareth was much more impressed with this place than he was with his New York junk Chinese food. All were much more impressed, in fact.

"You like being in the heat like this year round?" Gareth asked.
"Well, it's not year round. We do have a cooler season where we can even have freezing temperatures, but it's nothing special overall."
"Not terrible to visit for us, but nothing is like home."
"I don't miss the snow at all, really."
"You've turned to weak mush from being here so long," Tina chided in the callous way she was to friends.
"You say that to the guy who doesn't wear boots and kicks more shins than the rest," Paul noted.
"More than that: once headed a soccer ball while wearing glasses."
"Still ain't as tough as me," Tina challenged the room.
"I'd like to test that toughness... see how far it goes," Alex retorted to that challenge.
"Bring it on!"
"We will... tonight!"
"Tonight then!"

The morning was spent in the heat, and the afternoon was spent in the cool. That is, they went ice skating. Ice skating is fun as long as no one falls and accidentally cuts someone's throat. That didn't happen in spite of the spills, some of which may or may not have been a result of shoving.

"You skate like a girl," Paul said to Gemma.
"Does that mean I have Olympic beauty?"
"Grace, but nothing useful for sport, GemGem," retorted Paul.
"Did you ever hear anything so boorish?!"
"It that's boorish, then he's the cutest boor!" Katie responded.
"Well, I'll be showing you something later, Miss Katie!"
"Do I hear a red card being waved?" Gareth asked Alex as they happened to be on the other side of the rink.
"I think so."
"BOOM!" Tina broadsided Alex in true Tina fashion.
"What are they squbblin' 'bout?" Gareth asked Tina.
"Oh, just somethin' 'bout Gemma skating like a clown."

At a distance, it was quite entertaining. One could see Gemma waving fingers and arms and remonstrating the young couple while trying not to laugh, Katie's face turning red from stifling her laughter, and Paul just mocking his sister's motions in perfect fashion.

It was true that in many cases the company meant more than the activity. Ice skating was so much fun because of the wild crowd involved. On their own, this wouldn't be high on the list of things to do, but this group made it so much more fun. The conversation, however, indicated that Tina wouldn't be alone tonight.

Dinner was a homemade affair as well, because no one wants that much salt. Alex made a large homemade batch of macaroni and cheese for his guests, and the meal was thoroughly enjoyed by all of them. Their last dinner in paradise came to a close with homemade key lime pie.

"Incredible meal," Paul said.
"I quite enjoyed that," Katie added with satisfaction.
"All that dairy could make a southern European sick!"
"Ha..........Ha.........," came from Alex.
"Oh, yeah, the crybaby... What are you made of anyway? Jelly?" asked Tina in a teasing manner.

That was it for Tina talking that night. The blue ball gag was jammed into her mouth while her arms and ankles were cuffed. Paul sat on her.

"What do we do with her though?" he asked.
"We tie her... Oh, I know... an apartment complex doesn't have much for privacy, but I know where we can tie her up outdoors all night!" Alex said, "She won't be too loud and cause us trouble, right?"
"NAH!" she agreed to this.

Palm trees were another beast altogether. Being tied to one of those was a very different experience. Tina was learning this the hard way.

Tina was brought out and seated on the ground with her back against a palm tree. Her wrists were wrapped around the tree and cuffed together behind it. Her ankles and thighs were fastened with chain, and Alex and Gemma wrapped chain around her chest and shoulders and around the tree trunk. Another chain ran from her ankles to some where up in the palm's cross-hatched region.

"These trees are oddly stiff and straight."
"That they are indeed. She'll be all right," Gemma said as Gareth pulled a pillowcase over the girl's head.
"I think so," Gareth agreed.
"Mmmm!"
"Pray for rain," Gemma said to Paul, "Now, sweet Katie come with me."
"Need help with something?" Katie asked as they walked indoors, abandoning Tina in the dark.
"Um, yes, I do. I'll be right back."
"What's she talking about?"
"I think she's going to tie you to that chair."
"Oh, she thinks so, huh?"
"I think my wife needs help."
"Yes, Paul, help your brother-in-law's wife," Alex pushed.
"My brother-in-law's wife?"
"Your sister!" Katie scolded him, "Typical man you!"
"Gemma, are you tying my arms? Really? Rope. How silly of you!"
"Oh, quit teasing!"
"Well, I thought, OH!" Katie was pushed into a dining chair, "Zips were in order more."
"I had to teach you a more restricting but less dangerous lesson," Gemma explained while she bound Katie's ankles.
"Oh, is that the case?"
"Yes, now, shut up!"
"Mmm. Emma! Wha ith it oh?"
"Yes, the red is more her, isn't it?"
"I think so."
"Let's attach the two," Gemma said before she added a rope between Katie' wrists and ankles.
"Emma! Oh ih!"
"Let's hood this one," Paul had a gym bag.
"NUH!" Katie resisted as her head was covered and the strings were pulled to secure it.
"We'll hold her down!" Gareth tied Katie's waist to the chair.

After about one hour of Gemma patiently suffering through baseball, Alex spoke up.

"Well, it looks like it will rain all night for Tina's sake. She'll be a very soggy girl in the morning."
"And Tina is receiving adequate punishment."
"Indeed she is."

Katie and Tina were quite happy with their respective positions, although Katie wouldn't be hooded all night. Both were being tested in how well they could handle a stiff all-night TUG.

All were eagerly anticipating the results.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Saying Goodbye for Now

Tina spent the hours of 11PM to 3AM struggling to sleep because of the combination of rain, a ball gag, and rough chain work that held her prisoner. She didn't sink in the mud, but it did get very muddy around her. The rain and pillowcase almost left her feeling waterboarded.

Being chained was good. Gagged was good. Left outside was good. Rained upon was good. Hooded was good. Waterboarded was bad.

Katie arose to find herself nursing a stiff back. You can sleep in a kitchen chair all you please, but you will regret it the next day. Katie was one of those souls who was regretting this.

"Ugggghhhhhh!" she let out a long, pitiful groan.
"Poor Katie," Paul said with sympathy, "I will give you a nice back walk; that'll relax those muscles."
"Eh ee oh!"
"First, Tina has to be freed since she was tied up first!" Gemma reminded her.
"GRRRRRR!"
"Oh, stop it!" Gareth chided the girl.
"Ahm ohl'er!"
"Leave her be!" Gemma threatened Paul, "Be glad we have no dungeon for you!"
"Oh, all right!"
"Let's just get Tina," Alex said with exasperation.

Finally, the drowned rat that was Tina freed. She wasn't really phased by it, and she was wriggling a ton and squeaking when they found her in a blob of mud and soaked to the bone. The indomitable Tina had enjoyed every minute of it.

"The only scary moment was when a couple distant rumbles of thunder went by," she grinned.
"That's good," Gemma said in her motherly way.
"But I'm awfully itchy!" she groaned.
"Oh, Tina! You're mosquito chow!" I groaned.
"Is that what those are? They found me mighty tasty then! They're horribly itchy!"
"Let's get some cream on you so that you don't rip yourself open," I suggested, and Gemma offered her assistance.

Tina was hurried to the bathroom while she grinned. She didn't care that she was eaten. She knew she had taken her bug bites better than Paul or Gareth or Alex or Gemma or Katie would have. Such is a bit of a Pyrrhic victory, but I can't say if Tina even knows what a Pyrrhic victory is!

While this was mitigated, Paul and Gareth freed Katie, and Paul as promised gave Katie a back walk.

"Oh, that feels so good. What a rotten way to end our week in Florida."
"It could be worse, Katie...," Paul started and was interrupted.
"Yeah, she could have bug meat!"
"Is that what happened to poor Tina?!"
"Yes. The mosquitoes mutilated the poor girl."
"Ugh! Aunt Fiona will kill me!"
"Oh, no she won't! We have so long left the girl will recover," Gareth was chill about the whole thing.

A shower to wash the mud off and a wonderful homemade breakfast ended the Florida adventure for the Scottish youth. By 10AM, the bags were packed, and the was vehicle loaded. They were ready to make the next leg of their journey toward a campground in the mountains of Tennessee.

In American, people are more likely to panic if they see someone bound and gagged in a car, and they were glad for the tinted windows and window covers in the rear windows of the rental SUV. Not only this, but the seats reclined. This last factor was irrelevant, though.

Paul was nicely seated in the middle with his arms out to his sides. The headrests of the seats on either side of him, occupied by Katie and Tina, were lifted a little. This lift provided locations to ziptie his tape-padded wrists. The red ball gag rendered his speech and nicely matched his Hibernian FC polo. His ankles and thighs were ziptied together.

"Paul, if you can make all the way to Tennessee without needing to have anything undone, I promise you a treat," Katie said."

Paul didn't want to miss out on this kind of treat. He could only imagine what it would be, and I can assure that in Paul's mind such things are always no worse than PG-rated. But what a long ride. Just to the Florida-Georgia line would be some hours. Then the long way through Georgia... then the winding Tennessee.

"Eena!"
"Yes, squeak?"
"ah ooh lih-ful ee?"
"Oh, sure thing... Gemma, can you check your bag for a bandan'?"
"OK... have a red one to keep the theme going?"
"We only have like 4 to choose from!"
"So maybe we do!"
"Have you got a green one to match his shirt?" Tina said with a wicked grin.
"Tina!!!"
"Oh, stop bothering her," Katie said with an eyeroll as she snatched and rolled the bandana.
"Heh heh heh!" Paul found it hilarious.
"Good night, Paul."
"Nks!" Paul said as he was blindfolded.
"He thinks he can nap between here and there. It's 10 more hours, Paul."
"Oohhhhhh!" he groaned knowing his bladder was going to dissolve by then.

Paul did nap for some time. Then Tina got bored. Tina got bored and took out her boredom on Paul. Tina got bored and took out her boredom on Paul by tickling the poor lad, who awoke with a snort and then burst into heavy laughter.

"You're an imp. Your father was an imp," Gareth said with grim satisfaction.
"He was not. He was a cad though!"
"Fair enough."
"Not fair enough. How can a witch doctor call me an imp?"
"She's looking for trouble today."
"I'll give it back for the next 8 plus hours!" Gareth said with a smile on his face.
"Spare me, please," Gemma rolled her eyes.
"Don't worry Gemma. It'll be your turn to drive next!"
"What?!"
"We're going to crash and burn. I can only help I suffer a quick clean death before the fire breaks out," Tina groaned.
"Tina, would you stop it with the wrathful humor?" Gemma was mortified by this cruelty.
"Is my humor too sharp? You're not going soft on me, Gem, are you?"
"I am not going soft. I'm just being human."
"Cool, it Tina the Teen."
"This one's storming."
"This one will be lucky to make it to Tennessee without me tying her up and jamming her in a suitcase."
"You wouldn't do that to me, would you?"
"Only if one of us gets fed up with you and your smart mouth."
"Stop it all three of you!" Katie said, "Really!"

And that restored the peace until Gemma took the wheel. Actually, it restored the peace. They chatted, they sang, they ate, and so forth. They stopped and rested a couple times for about 30 minutes, but otherwise they charged north into Tennessee. Being summer, they fortunately had enough time to set up camp. They made a fire and ate first.

"Oh, I made it!" Paul said with satisfaction, "Excuse me," and disappeared for 15 minutes.

Dinner was a fine affair of some canned beans and hot dogs American style. It wasn't special, but it was dinner anyway. After supper, they pitched the tent and pitched the Gemma too. Both objects naturally required ropes and stakes to hold them down in a tight X pattern.

"Are you going to leave me like this all night?" Gemma asked.
"Only worry is of bears, and I'm not worried about that," Gareth said.
"Very well... my, what a cool night!" Gemma said as a gym bag hooded her.
"How mean of you to bag your wife," Paul said while cuddling with Katie.
"Keep it clean, you two."
"I'm here," Gemma responded.
"I'm just watching the stars," Tina grinned and looked up.
"Let's pitch the Paul with his sister!"
"Good idea!"
"Interesting development!"

And in 15 minutes, ropes staked out Paul in a similar St. Andrew's cross right next to his sister. Just like her, a gym bag hooded him.

Now, ask Gemma yourself. I'm sure she'll tell you that TUGs are one of her favorite games. I'm also sure that if you gave her a choice, she'll choose to be tied up with Paul before anyone else.

Nothing beats the relationship between a brother and a sister.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Spring

Gemma and Paul enjoyed their brother-sister time in the dark. It was a fantastic place to be; it was almost a fantasy, even. There was a pleasant sound of crickets, a not too distant creek, and silence. Far in the distance, they could see a glow from one of the small cities that dot the mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina, and above was a multitude of stars unimpeded by any city glow.

It was easy to sleep in the peace of that scene, and daybreak came late. This signified that they were on the west side of the mountain, but the artistic glow of dawn illuminated the sky above their heads long before sunrise basked them in its warmth. Peace was found here.

Breakfast was found in a simplistic fashion by making eggs and bacon on a griddle and toast by heating the bread over the flame. The creek provided pure water for washing their face and hands and even was worthy of drinking.

"I was told of a place called 'Sliding Rock', but we can't get there too easily from here. The rock is so smooth it's like a water slide, and you don't get cut by it."
"Sounds like our kind of place, Paul," Gemma responded to her brother.
"It does sound cool, but we'd have to divert pretty far from our course to make it work."
"We could though."
"Not worth it quite yet. We can have better adventure out here."
"Kind of nice out here on a mountain all by yourself."
"Might encounter a mountain man!" Gareth jokingly suggested.
"Let's go up and see if we can find the source of this creek!" Tina suggested.
"That sounds like a pleasant way to spend a day!"
"It sure does! Let's keep marching up the mountain."

The group of friends had picked a perfect day for this: sunny and cloudless and cool. It was great hiking weather for sure, and Gareth and Gemma made sure to pack some supplies for a surprise further up the mountain. Paul and Katie would enjoy some time tied up together anyway! After sometime, they reached a fork in the road.

"Well, now, what do we do? This branch goes that way, and that branch goes that way," Paul asked.
"They should each go to a different source," Gareth shrugged.
"Well, pick one," Gemma said with an eyeroll.
"That way!" Tina and Paul said simultaneously as they pointed to opposite branches.
"Fine, Paul and I can go this way. You go that way," Katie put her foot down.
"Fair enough. Meet right as this spot for lunch!"
"OK!"
"Let's go, Tina! You're our expedition leader now!"
"Awesome! The water is pretty fast for a mountain, so I bet these both come from a natural spring."
"Oh, that'd be a cool place to go swimming!"
"OK, you two, what's the plan?" Tina asked.
"We're going to check this out as quickly as possible. We're going to go back and wait for Paul and Katie to come back and hopefully use a trip rope to get them."
"Oh, you're gonna stake them out up here, eh?"
"Of course!"
"I'm game. What's my part?"
"Just lead them to the trip rope! That's it. Then we all pounce!"
"That's good to me."
"We got this, right, Gareth?"
"It was your idea!"
"I know," Gemma said with an innocent smile and a hint of pride.
"Let's see... There's your spring, Tina! Let's go back!"
"All right!"

Gemma and Gareth hid behind a bush each and held either side of a rope. They waited...

"Look, Paul, a spring! It's so small! I bet it's connected to Tina's side!"
"I think you're right! My it's a pretty spot here."
"It sure is...," Katie grabbed Paul's hand.
"Let's hold hands as we walk back?"
"I like that thought."
"Let's go."
"OK."
"You're a wonderful friend that I am quite blessed to have."
"Isn't that what it's about? Finding someone who's your best friend yet isn't?"
"I think so. Gareth is GemGem's best friend."
"Get down here you two crazies!" Tina waved from down the slope.
"We'll be there soon enough!"
"You'll be cooking your own lunch!"
"Oh, shut up, Tin-UH!"
"Get them!"
"Gareth!" Katie's wrists were roped behind her back by Gareth
"Gotcha, brother!" Paul got similar while Gemma sat on him.
"Keep sitting on them!"

The familiar St. Andrew's cross was their punishment. After much fight and pinning, Gareth got both tied on their backs in the family shape. They were left ungagged.

"We'll stay here while Gareth gets what little we need for lunch."
"That allows us to tickle you two!" Tina began tormenting her friend Paul.
"Ha ha ha! Tina, get off me!"
"We can do this," Gemma said, "Because no one can hear us except us!"
"Gemma, must you?!" Katie asked as she pursed her lips.
"Laugh girl."
"Must... not... ha ha ha! Gemma, oh, ha ha! You're too fun!"
"I try my best!"
"I knew Paul wouldn't hold on even one second!"
"Tina, you're terrible!"
"No, you're terrible and weak! And this makes glad you aren't gagged!"
"I think Alex handled the tickling better than you even if he's more skittish," Gemma smiled at him.
"That's war! How dare you suggest I'm third tier to him and Gareth!"
"Ooh, he admitted that Gareth is more man than he is," Tina enjoyed this revelation.
"No! I'm... Ha ha ha!"
"Oh, Paul's in a fix! Hee hee hee!" Katie giggled while being tickled.

Moments like this are why your wear blue jeans and a t-shirt while hiking in the mountains. You can be laid right against the bare earth and not worry about scraping yourself against things because the thick denim protects you.

"I've got what we need!" Gareth came hiking up the mountain.
"You get the bags?" Gemma asked him.
"I sure did!"
"Good!" she quickly found one of the gym bags.
"It's time............. boy!" Tina said threateningly but with a mischievous spark in her eye.
"Bring it!"
"That'll give you some time to think about what a crybaby you are!"
"Yeah! I'm a tough guy still! Ticklish don't mean nothing! I'll prove it!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah! I'll tough out a tie better than you tomorrow. We'll be on even terms then!"
"Gareth and Gemma and I swimming while Tina and Paul lay on beds of nails!" Katie said into the bag.
"That's so strikingly positive, Katie. Are you sure of this?" Gareth asked her.
"They'd try it if they thought not serious harm would come."
"She's right," Gemma agreed.
"Gemma? Really?" Thomas continued to doubt.
"YES!" Paul and Tina said in unison.
"Danger lovers."

Paul and Katie spend some time like this until lunch time. Then they were fed the simple lunch before being hooded again. Finally, the fun came to an end.

"I need the loo!"
"Oh, Paul, really?!" Katie couldn't believe this.
"Well sorrrrrrry!"
"Typical boy!" Tina rolled her eyes.

That was really a disappointing way to end what had been an excellent day, but it was essential. After that, the quintet continued marching on and around the mountain to seek out anything interesting they could discover.

Then comes nightfall. And a campfire. And campfire stories.

We must talk about campfire stories. But that is for another night. They wanted a calm night for a change this time. :)

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Pits

"Oh, it's so beautiful here," Gemma said quietly to Gareth as they sat together on the mountainside.
"Isn't it, Gem?"
"Those sleepyheads are missing it," she referred to Katie, Paul, and Tina.
"I know how to move them without ruining their rest."
"Oh, what's this trick?"
"Just start cooking. The smells and sounds will gently stimulate their noses and ears, and boom!"
"Taking advantage of your medical school, huh?"
"No more than you take advantage of your psychology degrees."
"Really?"
"Really?"
"Really!"
"Really!"
"Go for it."
"I will. Paul will be out of bed first."
"But he won't wake up first!"

Gareth quietly piled some sticks in the fire pit and took the necessary steps to light a flame. He put the grate over it and put the pan on top. Then, he began frying some eggs.

Unfortunately both were right. Tina's eyes opened first. In fact, Paul's opened last, but he indeed got up first. It was just the natural flow of events in this group.

It was a fine breakfast as the sun slowly rose over the mountain. From this vantage point, the title of Smoky Mountains was apparent. Thick, grey clouds hung from the peaks, and then the glow of dawn turned the smoke from grey to purples, pinks, oranges, and reds. The fog then began vaporizing as the warmth of day disintegrated the water droplets. With this, the colors gave way to a brilliant blue.

Having been distracted by the sun so long, attention shifts back to the friends on the mountain. Now, they are finishing zipping up their wet suits for their trek up the mountain.

"I hope no one pees and pollutes the water. That'd be a tragedy."
"Really, Paul? Really?!" Gemma giggled.
"What?!"
"Mister Realist over here!".
"Sorry, GemGem... just the facts."
"Now, Paul, don't forget about your dare from yesterday," Katie reminded him.
"Dare? I am forgetting, it seems."
"Are you holding us to this?" asked a hopeful Tina.
"Planned on it. You two will make good bear food," Katie winked at them.
"OK. We can take this!"
"Very well."
"You will have chains around your wrists and ankles, and you will be on your stomachs with your legs hoisted into the air and held by the trees aloft!" Gemma explained.
"Sounds bad."
"And you will both be hooded. We'll set you off in 15 minute increments!" Gareth continued.
"This will be fun!" Paul looked at Tina.
"Will we get to swim afterwards?"
"Of course!"

Once they reached the springs, the binding began. Paul and Tina had their wrists cuffed behind them and their ankles chained together. Both were gym bag hooded and rolled on their stomachs. Ropes were attached to their chained ankles and pulled up over the tree until their knees just left the ground. Then the ropes were fastened.

"Not too bad, right?" Gemma asked.
"Not at all," Paul answered in a muffled tone.
"Let's go for a swim!"
"Timer set... let's go!"

The timer was set by Gareth's phone. Then, Kate, Gareth, and Gemma went into the water for a pleasant swim. Paul and Tina were free to converse, but what fun was there in that when you're in a competition? No, the three free ones were free to race, and the two imprisoned ones were free to struggle and wind ways to endure longer.

The sun broke through the trees and humorously cast its rays upon the struggling Paul, but over the spring the sun was strong with no trees to cover it. Instead, the sun basked the rock formations that rose up into the air. These rocks were very smooth and unsuitable for climbing, but they nevertheless pointed heavenward toward their Creator.

Katie was exploring the rocks more carefully than the others. In fact, as she swam around, she was certain she saw daylight peaking around the corner in a spot. Quickly, she swam over and confirmed her suspicion... that the growing seagrass had hidden a passage way to the spring they had visited the day before. Katie moved carefully to be sure she didn't get herself stuck, but in fact it was just an open passage way between the rocks that had merely been hidden.

Once on the other side, Katie quickly made a 5 minute round trip to their campsite and back. An athletic type such as herself had little trouble dashing all the way down and back. She add all she needed and swam back through the pass. As she reached the end, she saw Gemma near the pass, just where she wanted her.

"Psst, Gem, check this out."
"Katie? Where are you?"
"Back here!"
"Behind the leaves?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, look, you found a pass."
"Yes!" Katie pulled Gemma into the pass and slipped the red ball gag between her lips.
"Ay-tie!"
"Shush now!" Katie said, "We can pull one over on Gareth and the rest."
"Oh ay. Eth ooh it!"
"Atta girl. Let's go."

Another brief sprint was made to the tents. Katie roped Gemma's ankles and wrists and then gently hogtied her. She hadn't a bag, so Katie used a red bandana to blindfold her friend.

"Keep safe and enjoy yourself. You know we'll be back," Katie said as she zipped the tent shut.

Gemma was, for the first time on the trip, surprised by something that had transpired. How had Katie gotten such a devious idea? Surely she was capable, but this typically required spurring from someone else. The only thing to do was enjoy it.

"Katie, there you are! Where were you and Gem?" Gareth asked as Katie reappeared.
"Oh, we found a way to the other side of the spring where we hiked yesterday."
"Nice! Is Gemma over there?"
"Yeah, she's that way somewhere. I abandoned her back there."
"Oh, I'll go check it out. Where is it?"
"Behind the foliage over there. You'll see it."
"I shall check it out."

Paul and Tina were continuing in their endurance competition without any awareness of what was happening. Keeping your legs up in the air like that is no easy business. It's harder when you hear the sounds of others enjoying themselves, and slowly and surely the will to win goes out of many people. Paul, for example, practically surrendered after 30 minutes of deciding if he'd rather be swimming. In his mind, though, he had just not tried hard enough.

"Quitter," Tina teased as she got into the water first.
"Am not!"
"Are so! I'll get to the other side of the spring first too!"
"Will not!"
"Get back here you imp!"
"That's the best insult you boys can concoct! Scared and weak as always."
"What?!"
"Scared and weak as always."
"Oh, I'll beat you!" and off they went in their usual competitive spirits.

Gemma in the meanwhile just helplessly waited. It was different to have an ordinary blindfold, or be hogtied, or be tied in her wetsuit. It was very different to have all three at once!

In a way, it was fun to be abandoned like this and just listen to the birds chirping especially with the thought that Kate had cooked up such an elaborate scheme. Gemma wasn't a fan of the blindfold, but she appreciated that Kate felt it necessary due to the lack of a gym bag to use instead.

"Paul, Tina, you two would enjoy this more than I did," Gareth returned.
"Hold up!" Paul shouted to Gareth as he and Tina finished their race.
"You dolphin kicked!"
"And you grabbed my leg!"
"That was to make up for it!"
"Stop it and let Gareth talk!" Paul splashed water at Tina's face.
"Baby!" Tina splashed back.
"Can you two do anything without fighting?" Katie asked them.
"Fighting? We're playing around! We always hug and make up!" Paul insisted.
"It's called being competitive! Something you ain't!" Tina helped Paul gang up on her.
"Ain't? Learnt bad things from Alex!" Gareth remarked, "There's a pass in the rock back there. It's save to swim and goes to the spring we found yesterday."
"Really? Let's go! Is Gemma there?"
"No, I think Katie kidnapped her."
"Well, then, come along Katie," Paul grabbed Katie.
"I'll meet you two at the camp when I'm done!"
"See you!"
"I'll see how deep it is!" Tina said and dove down, coming up a little while later.
"Could you see me?"
"A little dark?"
"That rock goes all the way to a smooth bottom and comes up as the other side of the rock! It's clear all the way, maybe twice your height!"
"Sounds nice. We should go exploring more later. But first this girl."
"Unhand me, Paul. I'll go willingly."
"All right," the ever amiable Paul allowed this.

One thing that becomes apparent from all interactions is just how big of a heart Paul has. He's like a little brother to Gareth, a real brother to Gemma, a big brother to Tina, and a best friend to Katie. He's the glue, really, and everyone is better for it.

"Well how about this?" Paul said as he exited to the opposite side of the spring, "All hidden by the foliage!"
"Isn't it awesome?"
"I think so! Now, Katie, time for some wet suit TUG tickles."
"Shall we go, cousssinnnn?" Tina teased her.
"Oh, Katie, you forgot this would happen," she thought out loud.

"Are you in trouble?" Gareth asked Gemma.
"Nuh uh!" Gemma shook her head in pleasant enjoyment of her captivity.
"You look happy based on the way you're moving."
"Ahm ay oh-ay!"
"All right. Katie did this?"
"Mm hmm!"
"Quite fitting, really. Your brother got his tail kicked by Tina, so I think he's going to take it out on Katie. You know how we boys are."
"Yeah, pathetic and oftentimes cowardly!" Tina shouted as she had bounded down the mountain ahead of her cousin.
"Speaking of the winner. Where's the young couple?"
"I left them because they were thinking of smooching or something. Hi, Gem!"
"Alo!"
"Here's Katie!" Paul arrived over the crest with Katie's wrists held behind her back.
"I see you have the captor captive."
"Yes, I think GemGem and Katie would like some quality time together, wouldn't you?"
"Mmmm!" Gemma nodded.

Katie was simply taped at her wrists and ankles and hogtaped. For doing so to Gemma, Katie was gagged with the blue ball gag and blindfolded with the blue bandana as well.

"They make a cute pair," Paul said, "Tina, want to tickle your cousin?"
"Would I say no to that?"
"Never."
"You've finally learned something, Paul!" Gareth ribbed his brother-in-law.
"I suppose. I know that God's given me the best family and friends imaginable, to me anyway!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

With no more feedback coming from [mention]Gemtie[/mention] or [mention]Paulscot[/mention], it's hard to find inspiration to write anymore chapters. My apologies to those of you who were enjoying these little fictional tales based on real users of this site, but the fun for me came from the combination of writing with the collaboration I got from Gemma, Paul, and their friends. I'm going to hold off writing any more tales in this until they return, and I just hope they're doing all right.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic