KELSEY LEARNS THE ROPES (F/M) PART 13 ADDED 8/29

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

KELSEY LEARNS THE ROPES (F/M) PART 13 ADDED 8/29

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART ONE

It had been a few weeks since Kelsey had first let me tape her up. We had started dating shortly after that, first with a double date with friends of hers, then on our own. One night, she invited me over to her apartment to have dinner. We had a simple spaghetti dinner that night and throughout talked about mundane things like our jobs. After clearing the table, we went to the living room and sat together on her loveseat.

"Remember you tied me up a couple of weeks ago and I said maybe next time I'd do it to you?" She asked playfully.

"I remember."

"Well, I was in Spice2Nite the other day and I happened to pick up a few things."

I arched my eyebrow. "Such as?"

"Wait here."

She disappeared into the bedroom and came back a few minutes later. She had several bunches of rope and a book on Shibari.

"I remember you saying how you used to tie yourself up but got bored with it," she explained. "So I thought I would learn how to tie you up. What do you think?"

I hadn't expected it, but I decided to go along with it.

"I'll start at your feet," she grinned.

She got down and selected a decent length of rope. She consulted her book for a few moments then started wrapping the rope around my ankles. After several wraps, she passed it between my legs a few times and finally knotted it off.

"How's that?" she asked sitting back.

I had to admit it was pretty good. Snug but it didn't cut off my circulation. I tried moving my legs but they were pretty well tied.

"Nice job. Is that your first double column tie?"

"It's my first tie ever!" she giggled. "Now let's do your wrists!"

To be continued
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 7 months ago, edited 12 times in total.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Nice start.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool start
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWO

"Put your hands behind your back," Kelsey ordered me.

I did as I was told. She started wrapping the ropes around my wrists. After several wraps, she passed the rope between my wrists in a double column tie. She finally knotted it off.

"How's that?"

I tested my wrists. They weren't quite as snug as my ankles. It took a few minutes, but I was able to slip out. Kelsey looked disappointed.

"Don't worry," I said, "just do it again but make it tighter."

I put my wrists behind my back again. She uncurled the rope and wound it again into a double column tie, winding it much tighter. Too much tighter, in fact. My fingers instantly startled tingling.

"Umm, Kels, that's a little too tight."

"What?"

"I'm losing feeling in my fingers."

"Oh."

She untied me as quick as she could. I shook life back into my hands when they were free.

"I guess I'm not as good at this as I hoped," she sighed.

"It's your first time," I said. "Let me show you. Put your hands in front."

She offered me her wrists in front. I did what she was trying to do to me, a double column tie. I made it snug without cutting off her circulation.

'Try to get loose," I dared her.

She twisted her wrists and tugged on the ropes. After a few moments, she looked at me.

"I can't."

"Snug? Not too tight, not too loose?"

She nodded. I then picked up another length of rope and wound it around her arms, pinning them to her side.

"Hey! I'm supposed to be tying you up!" she protested.

"I"ll let you finish in a few," I chuckled as I ripped off a strip of tape and put it over her mouth.

To Be Continued
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great continuation! I’m excited to see where this story goes next!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART THREE

Kelsey began to pout when I put the tape on her mouth. I couldn't help laughing at her. Which probably didn't help anything but truth to tell, she's cute when she pouts.

"I'll give you five minutes to slip out of the ropes," I said. "The gag is just so you don't use your teeth."

I sat back, my legs still tied, and watched her struggle. She groaned in frustration as she twisted her wrists all sorts of ways to try getting loose. When it was obvious that she couldn't, she turned to me pleadingly.

"I can't," she mmmphed. "Please let me out."

"Please let you out?"

She nodded.

"Okay, I'll let you out and give you another shot at tying me up. But if you don't do it right, I get to tie you up for the rest of the night."

Her eyes went wide. But after a moment, she nodded in agreement.

I untied her wrists and removed her gag.

"Let's try in front," she suggested.

"Okay."

I put my hands in front for her and she began wrapping the rope around. I couldn't tell if she wanted to succeed or fail. I suspected she actually enjoyed being bound. She cinched the rope and wrapped it in between my wrists then knotted it off.

"Well?" she asked.

To Be Continued
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This building nicely
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FOUR

I tested my wrists. They were snug but not cutting off my circulation. I nodded in approval. I wasn't quite sure if she was disappointed or pleased at first. After a moment, she finally nodded.

"Good. Now, let's see what else we can do," she grinned.

She wrapped rope around my arms, pinning them to my side. She then added a fourth rope from my wrists to my ankles, putting me in a sort of front facing hogtie, though not particularly strict.

"Well," I admitted, "you have me pretty well roped up."

She nodded, pleased with herself. "One. More. Thing."

I knew what was coming next.

She ripped off a strip of tape and pressed it over my mouth. She then added two more for good measure.

"You have half an hour to escape. If you can, you get to tie me up again. If not..."

She let it hang.

So that's how she wanted it. Okay, I figured. I'll play.

I started struggling in the ropes. I was confident I could slip out if I really wanted to. In fact, so confident was I, I was already planning how I'd tie her up. What I didn't count on was the fact that she did a better job of tying me than I thought. I tugged and twisted my wrists but found they were too well bound together. I also quickly realized that the ropes pinning my arms down and the one leading to my ankles were keeping me from pulling my wrists up to my teeth.

Kelsey sat back watching me, looking quite amused. She could tell I was getting frustrated.

"I think this is going to be a fun night," she laughed.

To Be Continued
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great story, I can't wait for a new chapter!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I really hope she has you tied up tightly.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FIVE

I was aware of the time ticking away as I struggled to free my wrists. Kelsey watched, half amused, half anxious. She knew if I could slip loose, she'd be spending hours tied up. I began to wonder what she would do if I couldn't get loose.

I was determined to win, however.

I struggled to get my wrists up to the tape gag but the ropes tying them to my ankles and the ropes around my upper torso kept them out of reach. If I could get the gag off, I could use my teeth to undo the knots.

"I feel like you're faking," Kelsey finally said as she watched me thrash around.

I stopped and looked at her incredulously. I was definitely not faking. I loudly mumbled a protest.

"I mean if you're just trying to make me feel good, you don't have to," she went on. "If you can really slip out of your ropes, I'm willing to be tied up the rest of the night."

This was absurd. I wasn't sure if she was messing with me or if she thought I really was faking. I grumbled in my gag and tried to demonstrate how stuck I was.

It finally occurred to me that she had won. I stopped my struggles and motioned with my head for her to ungag me. She peeled the tape off my mouth.

"I give up," I said.

"Really?" Her eyes practically popped.

"Really. You did a good job."

She waved her fists in a "YES!" motion.

"Now the fun is really going to begin," she giggled.

TO BE CONTINUED
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I love the way this story has turned. Please don't let three months go by before you post part six.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SIX

Kelsey got down on the floor and took my shoes off. I wondered what she was up to. I should have known better since she immediately started tickling my feet.

I thrashed around, laughing but angry. I was trying to get away from her, but there was nothing I could do. She grabbed my leg and held on tight as she kept tickling me. After what seemed forever, she stopped. I mumbled angrily at her, working my jaw to get the tape off.

"That won't do," she said.

She ran off to her bedroom and came back a few minutes later with a pair of panties and electrical bundling tape. I knew what she was up to.

"I saw this in a video," she explained taking the tape off my mouth.

"Don't you da--mmmph!"

She stuffed the panties in my mouth and wrapped the tape around my head. I knew I was effectively gagged.

"That's better," she laughed. Daggers shot out of my eyes.

She started tickling my stomach. I thrashed again. What the hell? I didn't do this to her!

"So ticklish," she laughed again. "I'm having a good time, how about you?"

I shook my head violently.

"You know, I don't have any snacks here. I think I'll run to the dollar store for some chips. You stay here."

Wait? She was leaving me like this? I couldn't believe it.

But yes, she was leaving me like this. She got up, grabbed her purse and was out the door, ignoring my muffled pleas to not do it.

TO BE CONTINUED
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful continuation! Prompt, too. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I likeeeeeee(: Kelsey sounds so cute 🥰
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoying your story
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I really like your story! Who is that in your banner picture?
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SEVEN

I sat there stumped and amazed for a moment. I wasn't as worried about choking as I probably should have been. I was just amazed she left me fully bound and gagged. I was also amazed at how well bound and gagged I was. I decided that the only thing I could do would be to sit back and relax. Panicking wouldn't help anything.

I leaned back and took stock of my situation. My wrists were tied just tight enough, but not so tight that I was going numb. She had been smart enough to tie the knot just out of my reach. I wasn't sure if I should be angry or impressed. And the wraparound gag wasn't going to come off, so I couldn't use my teeth. Then again, the way I was tied, I didn't think I could use my teeth even if I wasn't gagged.

It occurred to me that this was the first time anyone else had tied me up. After getting bored with self-bondage I didn't think I'd ever get tied up again and yet here I was. And she had done a really good job of it. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of her having left me like this, but then again, when I tied myself up no one was around, so did it make a difference? I settled back into the loveseat and decided to just enjoy myself. Besides, the dollar store was right across the street, so she shouldn't be too long, especially if she was just going for chips.

I had just shut my eyes and started to allow myself to subspace out when I heard the key in the lock. She was back.

TO BE CONTINUED
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Excited to see this being continued! I wonder whats in store for him next!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART EIGHT

Kelsey plopped down on the loveseat next to me and tossed a bag of pretzels and a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips on the coffee table.

"How are you making out?" she asked, feeling my hands. "Not cold, so I'm guessing your circulation is okay?"

I mmphed a yes.

She smiled. "Good."

I sat there as she opened the chips and popped one in her mouth. "I'd offer you one, but you have something in your mouth already," she snickered. I could tell she was having fun at my expense. Not that I could blame her. I mean, I had had fun with her when she let me tape her up.

She watched me as I sat there mock indignantly. After she popped a few more chips, she made an observation.

"I noticed you aren't really trying to get loose anymore. Does that mean you give up or does it mean you are liking it?"

I refused to give any type of answer. I instead pretended to sulk. She giggled.

"You're cute."

She began unpeeling the wraparound gag. I winced at the last wind coming around my hair but then she got it off. She kissed me and used her teeth to pull the panties from my mouth. She then tossed them onto the table.

"Well?" she asked. "Want out?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Not really," I said. "I'm actually fairly comfortable. You did a great job on this."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel good, are you?"

"Not at all. I clearly can't get out of it."

"Well..." she said as if thinking of something. "Maybe I should try your wrists behind your back again."

TO BE CONTINUED
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

It's great to have this story continued. You do an excellent job with the dynamics of this relationship. My favorite stories are ones where regardless of whether the dynamics of the tie-up are about pleasing, teasing, or straight up antagonizing...it's clear that the two parties actually do like each other.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART NINE

I decided to go ahead and let her tie my wrists behind my back again. If she did it too tight, I would let her know.

"Okay, let's give it a shot," I said.

She smiled and undid my wrists.

"Want a break before I retie you?" she asked.

"Not needed."

I turned and put my hands behind my back for her. She roped them up again in a double column tie, this time sticking a finger between them to make sure it wasn't too tight. Once she was satisfied, she had me test them.

I squirmed for a moment. They were tied tight but not too tight. I knew at once I wasn't getting loose.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Tight but comfortable," I answered.

"Too tight?"

I shook my head. "I'm okay for now."

She looked a little relieved.

"Good. Now I can add to it!"

She picked up another rope and began winding it around my thighs. Once she had my thighs tied, she grabbed one more rope, a fairly large one, and started wrapping it around my body, pinning my arms to my sides and back. It looked a little like the type of bondage you might see in an old cartoon. She then put an arm around me.

"Now," she said, "What else can we do?"

Before I could say anything, she clasped her hand tightly over my mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago It's great to have this story continued. You do an excellent job with the dynamics of this relationship. My favorite stories are ones where regardless of whether the dynamics of the tie-up are about pleasing, teasing, or straight up antagonizing...it's clear that the two parties actually do like each other.
Thanks. I got busy with writing other stuff and then was sick for a while. I figured I'd at least finish this one, hopefully by the new year.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TEN

"Mmmmph! Mmmph mmmph mmph mmph!"

I can't say anything intelligible with her hand so tightly over my mouth.

"I'm sorry, you have to enunciate," she giggles.

It occurs to me that I may have created a monster by introducing her to bondage.

"Are you sure your wrists are okay?"

"Mmmph."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, since I can't sit here all night holding my hand over your mouth..."

She picked up the duct tape and ripped off a piece.

"Kelsey, wait..." I started to say. She cut me off by putting the tape over my mouth. After smoothing it down, she kissed my gagged lips.

"I'll give you ten minutes to get loose from this," she grinned. After that, I'm really going to have fun!"

I sighed and started struggling again.

TO BE CONTINUED...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART ELEVEN

I grunted into my gag. Part of me was impressed that Kelsey was such a fast learner. Part of me wondered if she was really a fast learner or if there had been things I never knew about her after all.

She picked up her phone and put the timer on. "Ten minutes starts now, babe," she grinned. "Good luck!"

The first thing I did was try to reach the knot. I figured if I could undo that, getting loose would be a snap. Unfortunately for me, she had done a good job at keeping the knot out of my reach. I realized it was poking me in the back.

All I could do then is squirm and hope I could slip loose. But not only had she done a good job with the knot, she had cinched things just tight enough that no matter how hard I tried, I had no hope of escape.

Kelsey just sat there, popping potato chips and looking amused at my struggles.

"Five more minutes, hon."

I groaned again. She hadn't said what she was going to do if I lost and it was obvious to me at this point that I was going to lose. But I didn't want to just give up, either. I tried so hard I ended up on the floor. That startled her.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and kept trying. I was making no headway with slipping loose. I couldn't even get my feet loose. I felt humiliated. It was fun but humiliating at the same time. It occurred to me that I had never been properly tied up like this before and I was loving it. I didn't want to lose on the one hand, but I almost didn't want to get loose either.

Finally, the timer went off. I collapsed back on the floor.

"Well," Kelsey smiled, "looks like you lost. Now, what should we do?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic