From Babysitter to Baby (ffF/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

From Babysitter to Baby (ffF/m)

Post by SchooledBoys »

Introduction

"Kids, I'm home!" Lisa Becker called out to her teens, "Kyle?! Tracy?! Daisy?!"

Lisa set her bags down at the door, curiously investigating the suspicious silence. Catching a glimpse of herself in the full body mirror hanging at the end of the long hallway leading out of the kitchen, she paused to admire her figure in the tight purple leggings she wore, fussing her hair into a neat pony tail before continuing into the house. When she made it into the living room her jaw nearly hit the floor when she learned why the house was so quiet.

"What the...how?" Lisa gave her wide-eyed son a puzzled look."

Tied up tight, Kyle was squeezed into a strict wrapping of twine rope that kept him strapped down into a stroller, his mouth filled with a pacifier that bobbed up and down as he tried to force it from between his lips, "Mmmphh! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!"

Lisa propped a hand on her hip and held the other to her forehead, blown away at how such a strong boy could let a pair of smaller girls do this to him, "I mean...just how?"

Kyle's face flushed hot with embarrassment as he writhed in the stroller, watching his mom's eyes slowly travel up and down his predicament. Forced into a pair of pink tights, a mini dress, bonnet,thigh high socks, and diaper, the muscled seventeen-year-old had been utterly trounced and trussed into a humiliating defeat. An electric tooth brush was tucked away into each of the socks and relentlessly bristled against his thighs, ensuring that there was no dignity left to him as he twisted about in a ticklish fit. His legs were spread open, offering a full view of the cartoon characters imprinted on the crotch of his diaper. His arms were melded to his sides with the brown twine rope, his hands balled up into fists and trapped inside under thick wads of duct tape that prevented him from picking at his bindings. His shiny buckled shoes rubbed against the plastic stroller, squicking and squeaking from the constant friction.

"Nnng grrllfff tnnnff mmm mmphh!" The blonde wig stuck to Kyle's head was done up in pigtails, which bounced around as he shook his head about in ticklish desperation.

Lisa set her other hand onto her hip, taking a few more steps into the room until she loomed over her bound and gagged son, "Babysitting girls was a little too much to handle?"

Lisa was trying not to laugh as Kyle sputtered into his pacifier, "Mmmmphhh! Mmmmmm mmmmm! Gnnngg mmm gnngg mmmff mmm mmm!"

Removing her phone from the pocket of her athletic jacket, Lisa carefully framed her squirming son in the center of the shot and snapped a picture, much to his frustration, "I'm sorry, but this is priceless."

"Hmmphh!"

Shaking her head, Lisa watched Kyle continue to writhe, taking great satisfaction in giving him a smug 'I warned you' expression. Sitting down on the coffee table next to him and crossing her legs, Lisa leaned back on one arm and held her camera with the other, recording her interrogation, "Remember when I warned you not to let your guard down around those two? Remember when you told me a pair of girls could never give the runaround?"

Kyle growled, awkwardly shifting in the stroller while his face gradually changed different shades of red as he was reminded of how cocky he'd been when his mom had left for her trip at the beginning of the weekend. She draped her legs over his, letting their weight press down on the toothbrushes so that they tickled him harder, "I want you to remember this moment the next time you're about to under estimate girls, honey. Before you think you can handle girls just because you're big, strong boy, I want you to remember the time they tied you up and turned you into a baby girl and tickled you as pink as the tights you're wearing."

Kyle's eyes wildly darted from his mom's toned legs draped over his lap to the ceiling, to the big bay window, and to the stairwell where his sisters sat and watched while stifling their laughter. The two bratty girls in their booty-shorts held their hands over their mouths as they watched their big brother wiggle around in total humiliation. He was already the laughing stock of their Youtube channel, and now he was the laughing stock of his mom's friend group on Facebook.

"Lnnng gmmm! Lnng gmm! MMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM!" The bristles of the toothbrush pressed hard against his ticklish thighs, especially when Lisa let her legs' full weight rest against them.

"I know I should be mad, but you just look so cute! Plus, it's been so long since I've seen you in diapers, what a dose of nostalgia..." Lisa teased, crossing her legs in his lap and rubbing the buzzing brushes against his thighs.

Kyle arched his back and made another valiant effort to force the binky's bulb out of his mouth, but it just made it look like he was sucking on it instead. He looked at his sisters bent over the stairwell railing, narrowing his eyes at them and cursing them out until Lisa finally turned to notice them.

"Girls, get down here, now." Lisa tried to sound serious, but after being caught antagonizing Kyle like this it was a moot effort, "What in the world happened here?"

"Lnnng gmmm! Lnnng gmmm! MMMMMMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMM!" Kyle howled with tortured laughter, wiggling and squirming as the women of the house talked over him.

Tracy, the middle child at fifteen, bashfully held her hands behind her back, stuck her chest out, and looked at the floor, "It was just a prank..."

Daisy, the youngest at fourteen, didn't even pretend to be sorry, popping her hips to the side with attitude and resting her hands on them, "He was being a jerk! He was treating us like babies, so we got back at him by turning him into one."

"MMMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM! Lnng mm gmmph! Lnng mm gmm! MMMMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM!"

"Kyle, is this true?" Lisa joined the girls in staring the babified boy down, Daisy matching her sister's cocky pose while they all listened to him gurgle and sputter...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHMMMMMHMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMHMMMMM! NMMM MRRRR! NMMM MMRRRRR!"

The girls, emboldened by their mom's reaction, smirked down at their brother and waited for words that weren't coming...

To be continued...
Last edited by SchooledBoys 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Cute story. The gender tag should be ffF/m or something like that.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

Nice start. I like it. Hope you continue.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Very excited to see where this goes!
I hope he gets a gag update! And maybe mom has been on her feet all weekend… 😉
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

This is amazing, I love it. Can´t wait to see where it goes.
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

eagerly awaiting the continuation!!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Haha very cute story :lol:
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Part I: The Trial
"No? Nothing to say for yourself?" Lisa gripped the ropes squeezing his son's thighs and gave them a tug, leaning forward and resting her hands directly on top of the bristling brushes.

"Mmmmphhh! Mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmphh mmmm mmmm!" Indignant sputtering noises were Kyle's response.

His sisters proudly stood on either side of him with the their hands on their hips, high-fiving one another when their knots didn't budge. Triumphantly sticking out their chests, Tracy and Daisy gleefully joined their mom in watching Kyle helplessly writhe as they frequently shifted their hips back and forth. When the babied teen failed to string together a coherent response after another minute of silly noises, the conversation continued without him. Lisa stood from the coffee table and matched her daughters' poses, judgmentally resting her hands on her hips and looming over him.

"Baby wants to suck on his binky." Daisy laughed.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll tell you all about it." Tracy had to raise her voice to talk over Kyle's hysteric fussing.

"MMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMM! LNNG GMM! LNNG GMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"So anyways, it all started about an hour after you left..."

As Tracy filled in her mom on Kyle's abuse of his power, Daisy antagonized him into an even more violent fit of struggling and grunting. She stuck out her tongue, held up her fingers in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead, and shimmied her hips in a bratty little victory dance. When she got away with that, she escalated her teasing to pressing her bare foot on top of his thigh, rubbing the buzzing brush against his skin and giggling when his cute shoes noisily squicked faster and faster. The youngest of the three knew exactly how to press her big brother's buttons, offering him one cocky victory pose after another as her big sister explained his every sin.

"...and he tried to make us go to bed at FIVE O' CLOCK so that him and his buddies could have the house to themselves all night. He didn't even want to let us have any of the pizza that you left money for! Oh, and THEN..." Tracy didn't take her eyes off of her bucking brother throughout her story, happy to watch her sister drive him wild.

"LLNGGG MMM GMM! LNNGG MMM GMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"Shhh. Quiet, baby." Daisy pressed her bare foot against Kyle's face, smothering him into a disgusted fit of gagging and moaning.

Lisa shook her head, making no move to stop her youngest from dominating Kyle under her feet. Instead she patiently listened to every word that Tracy had to say, "Oh? Kyle, I can't believe you'd do something like that! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"MMMMMMMPPPPHH!"

"...so Daisy and I waited until he fell asleep before we jumped him. He was so out of it that we had him all tied up and diapered by morning, but he was so angry about it that we thought he'd actually kill us if we let him go. So, we kept him tied up nice and tight like this...until we got bored. We decided that we had to be the babysitters instead, so we turned him into a baby..." Tracy bent over and adjusted Kyle's bonnet, pinching his cheek and cooing.

The outnumbered boy blushed to no end, his diaper crinkling as his his shimmied, "Hnnngng! Gnngg mmmphh mmm! Mmmph! Mmmph mmph!"

"Well, Kyle," Lisa copied her daughters and shifted her hips back and forth with cocky attitude, "It sounds like you got what was coming to you, and that you and I need to have a nice, long talk."

"Hnngg gnnggpph! Hmmmph! Lnng gmm!"

"Girls, let's take baby for a walk." Lisa gripped the handles of the stroller and began pushing her son around, her daughters in tow.

"Where are we going?" Daisy asked curiously.

"It's been a while since we've had a baby in the house. We're going to need bottles, formula, maybe a new highchair..."

Kyle's eyes nearly popped out of his skull as his mother pushed him out of the front door and into public, his little sisters giggling loudly behind him, "NNN MMM! NNN MMM! Mmmmph?! Mmmmph, wnnphh rrr mmm dmmm?!"

To Be Continued...
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

I love this so much. You are a genius!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great story! I love the way all three of them humiliate him. This is a fine series. Please continue it. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Part II: Waiting on the Girls
"Beautiful day outside, isn't it?" Lisa smiled at her son.

"Mmmphh...mmmmphh...mmmphh mmmmpph...mmmmphh...mmmphh..."

Seated at the picnic table in the front yard, Lisa was lazily slouched with her legs crossed while leaning back with her arms propped up onto the tabletop, "Are you going to fuss all the way there? I hope you didn't have an accident already, I'd hate to have to change you at the store...I don't think the baby changing tables could support your weight!"

Lisa laughed at her own joke, unbothered by Kyle's steely gaze boring into her soul. She met his stare with with a wicked smirk, letting him look her up and down as she gently kicked her leg, "It's not so fun when somebody else is abusing their power against you, huh?"

Kyle squirmed, embarrassed to be out in public like this, grunting from the constant effort to wiggle his way free, "...mmmmpph...mmmm mmmm mmmmm...mmmphh...mmmphh mmmphh....mmmmppphh..."

Lisa's grey sports bra stretched with her deep sigh, "Sorry hun, but it's real hard to feel sorry for you after Tracy showed me all those videos of how you treated them while I was gone."

"Mmmmphh mmphh mmmphh! Mmmmph! Mmmph mmmphh!"

"Oh hello there!" A familiar voice caught their attention.

Old Mrs. Hubert held a gardening hose in her hand as she gave a friendly wave to her neighbors, only able to see the back of the stroller from where she stood, "Babysitting are we?"

Lisa turned to smile at the elderly woman, "Something like that, want to some meet the baby?"

Kyle twisted and tugged faster and faster as the nosy neighbor made her way over, shaking his head and urgently protesting, "Nnn nmm. Nnn nmm. Nmmph. Nmmph. Mmmph, mmmph, mmmmphh, mmmph, mmmmph."

"Who do we have-oh my..." Mrs. Hubert let out a shocked gasp and covered her mouth with her gloved hand when she got a full look at Kyle.

"Don't be rude, Kyle. Say hi to Mrs. Hubert." Lisa teased.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" Kyle rocked the stroller from side to side in a frantic fit of helpless struggling.

"Sorry, he's being so fussy today. Ever since his sisters turned him into a baby he's been pouting about it."

Kyle was squirming so violently it was as if he was being tickle tortured again, eyes wide as saucers as his mom casually recounted the story of how he was conquered and dominated by his little sisters. No amount muffled interruptions could derail their conversation, and within minutes Mrs. Hubert was laughing along with Lisa. Years of casual vandalism, childish pranks, and 'boys will be boys' behavior at the hands of Kyle left the woman with little sympathy for his embarrassing predicament.

"If you ever need a babysitter I'll do it for free!" Mrs. Hubert laughed out loud at her own joke, joining Lisa at the picnic table and pinching Kyle's cheek.

"Hnng gmmph! Mmmmpph!"

Lisa laughed along with her, "I might just take you up on that. How does that sound, Kyle?"

Kyle bitterly shook his head, arching his back and straining against the rope, "Nmmm mmmph! Lnnng mmm gmmm! Lnnngg mmm gmm! Mmmph! Mmmphh, mmmph, mmmphh!"

Every time he tried to close his legs the shoes squicked against the stroller's plastic, adding to the degrading symphony of humbled noises he made while the women traded stories of his past bad behavior. Unbeknownst to any of them, Tracy and Daisy watched the scene play out from the upstairs window, neither of them in any rush to stop recording it. For fifteen minutes a red-faced Kyle entertained them all with incredulous protests and impotent flexing.

"I love his little pink tights! It must have been so hard to wrestle him into those!" Mrs. Hubert pinched Kyle's thigh, chuckling when he shimmied his hips in response.

"Oh I can't even imagine. Kyle, how did a pair of girls half your size wrestle you into those tights...and a diaper...and a dress...and-" Lisa pointed out every aspect of his emasculating outfit.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmphh mmmphh! Lmmphh mm gmm! Lmmmphh mm gmmm! Mmmph! Mmmphh mmmphh!"

"Look him at him shake those pigtails," Mrs. Hubert teased, "Such a pretty little baby."

"Mmmphh mm gnndd! Mmmphh mmm gnndd! MMMMMMMPPHH!"

"Doesn't he turn eighteen soon? Maybe I should get him a pack of diapers for his birthday..." Mrs. Hubert nudged Kyle's legs with her foot.

"We're ready!" Daisy bounced down the steps to the house ahead of her sister, excitedly coming to a stop next to her brother.

Tracy stopped at Kyle's side opposite her sister and matched her victorious pose, popping her hips to the side and resting her hands on them, "Hi, Mrs. Hubert! How are you?!"

Showing off their cute outfits as much as they were their prized catch, Daisy and Tracy both wore grey leggings that were practically painted onto their bodies, with cute long-sleeved tops that left their midriffs exposed. Fielding questions for another fifteen minutes, they bragged to the women over how they outsmarted their dim witted brother before subjecting him to the ultimate emasculation.

"I'm so proud of you girls!" Mrs. Hubert exclaimed, "It's always nice to see women standing up for themselves against badly behaved boys."

"Mmmmphh! Mmmphh mmmphh mmmphhh! Mmmph! Mmmphh!"

"Uh huh," Daisy popped her hips to the opposite side, "We sure taught him a lesson."

"Hnngg gnngphh mmmnnngpphh! Mmmmppphhh!"

Tracy also popped her hip to the other side, "I bet he'll think twice about messing with us girls again."

They all laughed at his wide eyed, red faced expression of embarrassed outrage, cooing at him as they lightly tickled under his chin, pinched his cheeks, and played with his pigtails, "Coochie, coochie, coo! Awww, look at him squirm! He's so cute when he's pouting!"

Flustered and fidgeting, Kyle was riled up to the height of his temper until he was nearly frothing at the mouth. It was when he was uncontrollably bucking and shimmying that Lisa bid their neighbor farewell, gripped the handles of the stroller, and joined her daughters in a sassy, confident strut towards the store on the other side of town.

"Feel free to stop by for dinner later tonight, you can play with the baby all you want." Lisa laughed as she called out over her shoulder.

"Nmmphh! Nnnn mmmm! Mmmmphh! Lmmphh mm gmm. Lmmmphh mm gmm! Lmmphh mm gmm rnnn nmmm! MMMMMMMMMMPPHHH!"

Daisy and Tracy walked several feet ahead of the stroller, letting Kyle see how confident and proud they were with the way the swung their hips all the way across town...
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Loving it. :)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Really good premise to this story, I like how Lisa joins in with the sisters.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
tedbangor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tedbangor »

Love it.

Interesting to see where you take this, and how far.

Maybe a toddler harness, or bed restraints?
gige
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gige »

SchooledBoys wrote: 2 years ago
Introduction

"Kids, I'm home!" Lisa Becker called out to her teens, "Kyle?! Tracy?! Daisy?!"

Lisa set her bags down at the door, curiously investigating the suspicious silence. Catching a glimpse of herself in the full body mirror hanging at the end of the long hallway leading out of the kitchen, she paused to admire her figure in the tight purple leggings she wore, fussing her hair into a neat pony tail before continuing into the house. When she made it into the living room her jaw nearly hit the floor when she learned why the house was so quiet.

"What the...how?" Lisa gave her wide-eyed son a puzzled look."

Tied up tight, Kyle was squeezed into a strict wrapping of twine rope that kept him strapped down into a stroller, his mouth filled with a pacifier that bobbed up and down as he tried to force it from between his lips, "Mmmphh! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!"

Lisa propped a hand on her hip and held the other to her forehead, blown away at how such a strong boy could let a pair of smaller girls do this to him, "I mean...just how?"

Kyle's face flushed hot with embarrassment as he writhed in the stroller, watching his mom's eyes slowly travel up and down his predicament. Forced into a pair of pink tights, a mini dress, bonnet,thigh high socks, and diaper, the muscled seventeen-year-old had been utterly trounced and trussed into a humiliating defeat. An electric tooth brush was tucked away into each of the socks and relentlessly bristled against his thighs, ensuring that there was no dignity left to him as he twisted about in a ticklish fit. His legs were spread open, offering a full view of the cartoon characters imprinted on the crotch of his diaper. His arms were melded to his sides with the brown twine rope, his hands balled up into fists and trapped inside under thick wads of duct tape that prevented him from picking at his bindings. His shiny buckled shoes rubbed against the plastic stroller, squicking and squeaking from the constant friction.

"Nnng grrllfff tnnnff mmm mmphh!" The blonde wig stuck to Kyle's head was done up in pigtails, which bounced around as he shook his head about in ticklish desperation.

Lisa set her other hand onto her hip, taking a few more steps into the room until she loomed over her bound and gagged son, "Babysitting girls was a little too much to handle?"

Lisa was trying not to laugh as Kyle sputtered into his pacifier, "Mmmmphhh! Mmmmmm mmmmm! Gnnngg mmm gnngg mmmff mmm mmm!"

Removing her phone from the pocket of her athletic jacket, Lisa carefully framed her squirming son in the center of the shot and snapped a picture, much to his frustration, "I'm sorry, but this is priceless."

"Hmmphh!"

Shaking her head, Lisa watched Kyle continue to writhe, taking great satisfaction in giving him a smug 'I warned you' expression. Sitting down on the coffee table next to him and crossing her legs, Lisa leaned back on one arm and held her camera with the other, recording her interrogation, "Remember when I warned you not to let your guard down around those two? Remember when you told me a pair of girls could never give the runaround?"

Kyle growled, awkwardly shifting in the stroller while his face gradually changed different shades of red as he was reminded of how cocky he'd been when his mom had left for her trip at the beginning of the weekend. She draped her legs over his, letting their weight press down on the toothbrushes so that they tickled him harder, "I want you to remember this moment the next time you're about to under estimate girls, honey. Before you think you can handle girls just because you're big, strong boy, I want you to remember the time they tied you up and turned you into a baby girl and tickled you as pink as the tights you're wearing."

Kyle's eyes wildly darted from his mom's toned legs draped over his lap to the ceiling, to the big bay window, and to the stairwell where his sisters sat and watched while stifling their laughter. The two bratty girls in their booty-shorts held their hands over their mouths as they watched their big brother wiggle around in total humiliation. He was already the laughing stock of their Youtube channel, and now he was the laughing stock of his mom's friend group on Facebook.

"Lnnng gmmm! Lnng gmm! MMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM!" The bristles of the toothbrush pressed hard against his ticklish thighs, especially when Lisa let her legs' full weight rest against them.

"I know I should be mad, but you just look so cute! Plus, it's been so long since I've seen you in diapers, what a dose of nostalgia..." Lisa teased, crossing her legs in his lap and rubbing the buzzing brushes against his thighs.

Kyle arched his back and made another valiant effort to force the binky's bulb out of his mouth, but it just made it look like he was sucking on it instead. He looked at his sisters bent over the stairwell railing, narrowing his eyes at them and cursing them out until Lisa finally turned to notice them.

"Girls, get down here, now." Lisa tried to sound serious, but after being caught antagonizing Kyle like this it was a moot effort, "What in the world happened here?"

"Lnnng gmmm! Lnnng gmmm! MMMMMMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMM!" Kyle howled with tortured laughter, wiggling and squirming as the women of the house talked over him.

Daisy, the middle child at fifteen, bashfully held her hands behind her back, stuck her chest out, and looked at the floor, "It was just a prank..."

Tracy, the youngest at fourteen, didn't even pretend to be sorry, popping her hips to the side with attitude and resting her hands on them, "He was being a jerk! He was treating us like babies, so we got back at him by turning him into one."

"MMMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM! Lnng mm gmmph! Lnng mm gmm! MMMMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM!"

"Kyle, is this true?" Lisa joined the girls in staring the babified boy down, Daisy matching her sister's cocky pose while they all listened to him gurgle and sputter...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHMMMMMHMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMHMMMMM! NMMM MRRRR! NMMM MMRRRRR!"

The girls, emboldened by their mom's reaction, smirked down at their brother and waited for words that weren't coming...

To be continued...
hahahaha, Your story made my mood pleasant.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

tedbangor wrote: 2 years ago Love it.

Interesting to see where you take this, and how far.

Maybe a toddler harness, or bed restraints?
I second the recommendation for bed restraints.

The new high chair of which Lisa spoke should be quite sturdy and have many bondage attachment points on it.

Also, I hope this is taking place in June, just after school is out, so that they can keep him infantalized all summer long. :twisted:
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

wow ! Really Love this whole scenario ! I mean Poor Kyle though XD, all bound and dressed as a little baby ( a baby girl at that ) :lol: and his own mother endorses it ! wow ! she's certainly taking it to the extremes already, so I can only imagine what other things are in store for him and where this will all go, I certainly am Looking forward to more !
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Part III: Kyle's Wild Ride

Lisa let out a chipper giggle at the sound of Kyle violently shaking the baby rattles taped into his hands, and in a cooing, condescending voice she teased, "Is baby having fun with her rattles?"

"Phhpphhfffnngg mmmffrrr fnnnfrrr! Nnnnn mmmm! Nmmmm!" Kyle furrowed his brow, pulled his eyes shut, and shook his head back and forth.

Lisa maintained a brisk, steady pace behind her daughters, sharing mischievous smirks with them whenever they'd turn to look back at their brother fussing and fuming. After seeing how her son had abused his power and authority, she was happy to see them so full of pride and confidence as they lead the way. Instead of taking the most direct route, they choose a winding path that took them up and down every other street. For the first few minutes it was only the sound of baby rattles, squicking shoes, a crinkly diaper, and gagged pouting; but, on such a beautiful day it was only a matter of time before they were greeted by others out to enjoy the weather.

The first to approach was a pair of girls from Kyle's high school, out for a walk of their own in their tiny gym shorts and crop tops. As soon as they were visible Lisa could feel the tempo of her son's writhing intensify, so she leaned over the stroller to smile down at him and cooed, "Who's that, huh? Are those your friends, baby?"

"Nmmm! Nnn mmm! Nnnn mmm!" Kyle didn't know what to do with himself in the midst of his panic, shaking his rattles and wiggling around faster and faster.

"What's that, baby Kylie? You want to show off your cute little tights to your friends?" Lisa reached down and fixed the pig tails of his wig.

"Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmph, mmmph, mmph, mmmph, mmmph, mmmph!" Kyle's thighs tensed with efforts to close his legs and hide his diaper.

"Awww, do the pretty girls make you shy?" Lisa pinched his cheek.

"Lnnnngg gnnng! Mmmph! Lmmm mmm gmmm!"

The blonde and brunette teen girls from his class stopped in their tracks as soon as they were close enough to recognize that it was no baby in the stroller, but the cute boy from their class. Their hands shot over their mouths as they gasped and pointed, whispering squeaky exclamations into each other's ears as they gushed over what they were seeing. Tracy and Daisy flanked Kyle, posing triumphantly with their hands on their hips when they were finally face to face.

"Hi girls!" Lisa happily greeted them, "How are you?"

"Mmmmphh mmmphhh mmm!"

"Oh my god!" Squeaked one of the girls.

"KYLE?!" Squeaked another.

"This is baby Kylie, actually," Tracy smirked down at her mortified brother and raised her eyebrow at him, "Aren't you going to say 'hi', Kylie?"

Kyle sputtered a stream of bitter, humiliated noises while bashfully squirming. Too embarrassed to look them in the eyes, he watched his classmates' hips shift back and forth while impatiently waiting for the moment to end. Lisa and his sisters on the other hand, were content to let the moment drag on. Daisy proudly pointed out every aspect of his wardrobe, from his shiny shoes noisily rubbing against the stroller, to the pink tights that clung to his splayed open legs, lingering on the diaper poking out from his dress, joking about how he loved sucking on his pacifier, tugging on the bonnet that was cutely tied to his head, and finally fussing with his wig. Throughout it all Lisa held the wobbling stroller firm, preventing Kyle from tipping himself over with all of his irate bucking.

"This is such a good look for you, Kylie." Gushed one girl.

"It's about time somebody shut him up." Teased the other.

When he wouldn't look them in the eyes, his classmates started bouncing their hips back and forth, doing catty little victory dances meant to make him squirm more than he already was. The rattles started shaking in his hands again, and they all burst into laughter.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmm mmmm mmmmphh! Mmmphh nmmphh fnnnmm! Lmmmphh gmm! Lmmpph mmm gmmm!"

"This is the funniest thing I've ever seen!" The brunette girl bent over at the waist, stooping low until her face was in his field of vision, "Does baby want her bottle?"

Tracy showed them the videos of Kyle making their lives miserable during his reign as babysitter, spending another twenty minutes showing them all of the videos and pictures taken throughout his transformation. By the time she was done any attraction they may have felt for him had evaporated, and they'd forever remember him as the boy who got bound and babied by his little sisters. Excited to share their pictures and videos of the big, strong jock utterly conquered and sissified, the high school seniors both bent over and pinched Kyle on the cheek and bid him goodbye before continuing their walk, leaving him to his public humiliation.

"Try not to mess your diaper, baby boy-er, girl!" Laughed the blonde while strutting away.

Lisa resumed pushing the stroller forward, but it wasn't more than another few minutes before they ran into more people. After his classmates it was a pair of power walking soccer moms, then a gang of boys riding their bikes, an elderly pair of women resting on a front porch, a group of college guys driving past, and on and on for another hour. Each and every time they stopped the conversations played identically, all of them filled with ego deflating laughter and long pauses where everyone would stop and watch Kyle writhe in one of his tantrums. They ran into larger groups of people the closer they came to the store, but it was at the storefront where Kyle would suffer his greatest indignation yet.

Having reached their destination, Lisa passed of control of the stroller to Tracy, "Alright girls, I'm going to pick some things out for your baby sister, keep her entertained for me, won't you?"

Lisa gave her girls a wink and watched them push their wiggling brother into the store to the amusement of all the other shoppers. Cursed with the intimacy that comes with living in a smaller community, most if not all the people around were familiar with Kyle's infamous reputation as a trouble maker and tormentor of his sisters, and offered no sympathy when they watched the girls wheel him up and down the aisles. While Daisy and Tracy humiliated their big brother in front of the entire store, Lisa took her time in picking out what she needed. Diapers, bottles, formulate, baby food, and more were available, with cost being no concern. Idly chatting away with her sister on the phone, Lisa sweet talked Allison into bringing her SUV to the store to help haul away all the large items, unaware of the wild ride her son was being taken for at the front of the store.

Hoisted out of his stroller, Kyle awaited his mom's return from the saddle of a coin operated pony, thoroughly trussed up on top of the plastic horse that gently rocked back and forth. Tracy casually leaned against the coin box, plucking quarters from her purse one at a time and dropping them into the machine to ensure that it never stopped. Perpetually blushing, Kyle hatefully stared down his sister as she smirked up at him, paralyzed with disbelief that nobody was putting a stop to this.

"Woo! Ride, cowgirl, ride!" Daisy struggled to tease between bouts of ab crunching laughter.

The slow, gentle bobbing of the mechanical horse contrasted with Kyle's wild wriggling, and was the focus of attention for anybody waiting to have their groceries checked out, "Mmmphh mm gnnd. Mmmphh mm gnndd. Mmmphh mmm gnnnd."

With her elbow propped onto the coin box and her legs crossed, Tracy trained her phone on her brother, recording his pony ride and accompanying fit of fussy fidgeting, "Isn't this so much fun?"

"Mmmphh mmm gnndd, mmmphh mmm gnndd." Kyle's pacifier bobbed up and down as steadily as the fake horse he rode.

"Kyle?! Is that you?!" Jamie, another of Kyle's classmates, stepped away from her empty register and joined his sister's in watching him squirm in the saddle.

The cheery, chipper blonde in skin-tight khaki pants and a snug red polo shirt popped her hips to the side and let her jaw hang open as she listened to his sputtering and gurgling. Slipping her hand into her back pocket, she pulled out her pink phone and started recording as well, "Kyle, they turned you into a baby?!"

Kyle looked at his crush and shook the rattles in his hands, motioning for her to untie him, "Lnnng gmmphh! Mmmphh mmm tnnnff mmphh. Mmmphh gnnfff mmmphh. Hlllff!"

Tracy plunked another quarter into the machine, watching Jamie lift up Kyle's skirt to get a full view of his noisy diaper rustling against the plastic saddle, "Oh my-"

"Hmmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmpph!"

"You...got...owned!" Jamie laughed.

"Hell yeah he did," Tracy bragged, reaching out to high five Daisy.

"Lmmphh mmm gmm! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Mmmphh! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Way to go girls!" Jamie high fived his sisters and took in his outfit, "I think I just found the perfect picture for our school's next yearbook!"

While Kyle shook his head and arched his back, his sisters once more regaled a growing crowd of people with the story of how they tricked and trussed their brother. At first he tried to shake his rattles to drown out the girls' voices, but when it just garnered more laughter he gave up and bitterly struggled in relative silence. During the exaggerated retelling of how he was wrestled into his outfit and conquered with rope, shoppers dumped their left over change into the coin box, happy to spend a few minutes of their afternoon to watch him awkwardly working his hips along with the rhythmic rocking of the horse...

To be continued...
mattjensen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mattjensen »

Great continuation. Looking forward to more.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mattjensen wrote: 2 years ago Great continuation. Looking forward to more.
^^^ I agree! ^^^
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Keeps getting better and better. :D
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Ha ha ! Great Update ! But again, Poor Kyle, or, " Kylie " ;) everyone really seems to be enjoying his Infantile predicament ! I have a feeling by the end of this he'll be labeled as the biggest baby in town for some time ! I can only imagine what sort of things His mother and sisters plan for him as their baby girl and how long they plan to do it !!! ( really love the Pony ride set up :lol: )
Last edited by Nightly Binds 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great story, can’t wait until he gets home and maybe has his own crib and everything he’s locked in.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 2 years ago Great story, can’t wait until he gets home and maybe has his own crib and everything he’s locked in.
That is what is needed: a sturdy crib with four medical grade bondage cuffs attached to the four corners. The padded cuffs should be pink leather to further humiliate him. :twisted:
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A really great story, public humiliation at his best.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic