He Just Wants Company (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Kinda sorta SmithyDean's request from 2 years ago.

Tommy Dollar had just turned sixteen. The green-eyed redhead was slender and a little on the geeky side. He’d much rather play Dungeons and Dragons than play football much to the chagrin of his father. Frank was a tall man with dark hair and eyes, who just happened to be mayor of the small town of Livingston. Sadly, Tamara Dollar had passed away from cancer four years prior leaving a grieving husband and son.

The father and son due had never really gotten along that well. Still, that didn’t stop them from trying. Frank offered to take Tommy golfing on Saturday. The teenager politely declined as he didn’t care much for golf and that Saturday was his mathlete’s match.

Frank inwardly cursed. Why couldn’t Tommy play football or soccer? No, his only son had to be on a team that competed on calculus. Still, it was his son.

“I’ll be there,” Frank had promised to his son’s hopeful face.

Yet, Saturday rolled around, and Frank Dollar was on a golf course instead of Livingston High School. Tommy had never felt more disappointed as he slumped through the halls of his school clutching his trophy to his chest.

Tommy suddenly found himself on the ground as a group of bullies stormed past. One of them barked at the boy to “watch where you’re going” and added a few explicative curses in between. He could only glare before picking himself up and trudging forward.

Moving down the hall, Tommy stumbled across Larry, the school janitor, in total distress. The man was on the ground completely surrounded by trash from an overturned trashcan. Poor Larry was a nice guy but was definitely mentally handicapped. The slightly balding, pudgy man was just a couple of inches taller than Tommy.

“Those guys are jerks,” Tommy grumbled before offering his hand. “Let me help you.”

Larry smiled at the boy, who continued to help him clean up the trash. The man continued to beam at the fact that Tommy had been so nice and was willing to help him let alone even talk to him.

“You have a trophy… I always wanted one.”

Tommy shrugged. “You can have this one.” The teenager huffed, “My dad would probably just get ashamed of it anyway.”

Larry’s eyes lit up as he clasped his hands together and slightly rocked on the balls of his feet. “You mean it! Like how friends give each other stuff!”

“Uh… sure. Yeah. Like friends.”

The man’s eyes continued to sparkle as he asked, “What’s your name?”

Tommy forced a smile on his face as he had to remind himself that the man couldn’t help it and that they’d met several times before. Still, he politely introduced himself anyway. Larry then introduced himself.

“We can be friends, right?”

“Sure, Larry. We can be friends.”

“And friends come over and have sleepovers and stuff!”

Tommy shook his head. “Sorry… My dad won’t let me… But, we can be friends at school, okay? I gotta go but I’ll see you later.”

With a wave, Tommy started moving down the hall. Larry began to panic. His new friend was leaving. He’d never see him again. All he wanted was some companionship. All he wanted was a friend. Terrified, Larry knew he had to stop Tommy.

Tommy hit the ground with a startled cry as he felt Larry’s weight pinning him down. the boy panicked and screamed, “No! Get off mmphh!” before the man’s hand covered the boy’s mouth.

Larry gazed around in fear as he quickly pulled his cleaning rag from his pocket. He quickly replaced his hand with the rag. Tommy nearly choked as the rag began filling his mouth as Larry used his fingers to poke the packing in deep. The teenager managed to get his right arm from underneath Larry to reach for the gag.

“No!” Larry cried as he twisted the boy’s arms up so they were pressed together in the small of his back.

Tommy tried his hardest to struggle as he attempted to push out the rag with his teeth. Larry never faltered until a pair of short heels appeared in his vision. Larry’s mother, Deborah, stared at the sight in pure horror.

“Plsss hlmph mmph,” Tommy begged as Larry shook his head. “He was gunna leave, Mama.”

Deborah gazed at the redhead in terror as she recognized him. The mayor’s son. He’d tell his father. His father would have her son locked away in a mental institution. She couldn’t let that happen.

A tight-lipped smile soon replaced her look of terror. She knelt down and removed her scarf. Holding out the fabric, she instructed her son to tie the scarf around the boy’s hands. The silky material looped around the teenager’s wrists before being tied tightly together. Deborah was quick to clap a hand over Tommy’s mouth to keep him from spitting out the gag.

Ignoring Tommy’s muffled cries, she instructed, “Good boy. Let’s get your new friend to the car, okay?”

Larry nodded enthusiastically as he asked if they could stay up late and watch movies and eat popcorn and cookies. He couldn’t be more thrilled for his first sleepover.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 2

“Mmmm.”

“Shhhhh. It’s okay.”

It was like a never-ending cycle. Tommy would release a muffled whimper into Larry’s hand, who would just try to reassure the boy that everything was okay. The two were currently seated on the floor in the backseat of Deborah’s old Honda. The car was currently parked in the very back of the dimly lit parking lot of the town’s Walmart.

Eventually, Deborah returned and loaded up the trunk of the car before driving carefully to their small apartment. The woman made sure the coast was clear before instructing her son to take Tommy up the back stairs to the top floor where their apartment lay.

“Hmmph! Mmphh!” Tommy screamed into Larry’s hand.

Larry merely giggled while Deborah glanced around in panic. Tommy’s greatly muffled cries went unheard thankfully. Deborah followed behind them carrying one of the shopping bags. Eventually, they reached the top floor.

Tommy was immediately manhandled into the kitchen and pushed into one of the kitchen chairs. He focused on the pile of dishes and the filthy floor of the room. Glancing over, he could see the scarcely decorated and practically unfurnished living room. An old filthy couch with stuffing falling out and an old box tv on the floor were the only things on the stained carpet.

Deborah cleared her throat. “Honey, go ahead and grab the rest of the bags from the car please.”

Larry glanced at his guest and promised to be right back before scampering off. Deborah narrowed her eyes at the bound boy before her. Tommy’s eyes flickered over to the locked apartment door.

“Don’t even think about it. Don’t you even judge me. I do the best I can. Some of us weren’t born with silver spoons in our mouths. You’ll keep quiet and sit still for a minute if you know what’s good for you,” she warned.

The woman then began unpacking the bag. Cotton clothesline, duct tape, a pack of zipties, and several bandanas were soon set before the boy on the kitchen table. Tommy felt his heart sink as he squirmed to free his hands from the scarf.

Still keeping her eyes on the boy, she moved to grab a chipped glass before filling it with water from the tap. With a warning not to scream, Deborah pulled the disgusting rag from Tommy’s mouth.

The teenager immediately drained the glass before whispering, “Thank you.”

Deborah nodded as Tommy continued, “This is all a misunderstanding. Please just let me go home. My dad can pay you. I won’t-”

“And have my son sent off to some mental institution? Absolutely not!” she snapped just as Larry returned with the groceries.

Tommy felt one of his wrists pull free from the scarf. While the mother and son due unpacked what few groceries Deborah had purchased, Tommy made a mad dash for the door. The teenager was tackled almost immediately with a hand planted firmly over his mouth before he could even scream.

Tommy found himself back in the chair with Larry pinning his arms down. Deborah glared at the boy as she held one of her hands firmly over his mouth before selecting a bandana. She paused to trade the clean bandana for the disgusting cleaning rag soaked with saliva. Tommy whimpered as he once again felt the rag stuff his cheeks. Before he could even spit it out, a blue bandana was knotted and forced past his lips. The knot made the packing fill deeper into his mouth. The ends were tied off tightly behind his head.

Deborah still wasn’t finished silencing the teenager. A third bandana was folded into a band and tied firmly over the boy’s lips. She then selected the roll of tape. With several turns around his already well gagged mouth, Tommy was rendered completely silent.

Tape then severed to secure his ankles, torso, and hands to the chair. Tommy whimpered as Larry patted the boy’s cheek. He soothed, “Don’t cry best friend. Think of all the fun we’re going to have together.”
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

The mother should get some time alone with the boy! ;) :twisted:
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I like the idea of a mother and son duo holding another man hostage :) nice work!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

:)
Gluba wrote: 7 months ago The mother should get some time alone with the boy! ;) :twisted:
Not that kind of story. This is mainly Larry's time to shine 🙃
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

charliesmith wrote: 7 months ago I like the idea of a mother and son duo holding another man hostage :) nice work!
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it 😊
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

@Pleasurechip95

This is a wonderful piece of work. Different to what I envisioned, but so much better. I like that the mother is defending him. And I like how Larry is a little crazy and believes this all to be a game. It’s incredible.

I hope Larry has some time with his bound captive. Watch tv. Play with the gag. I can’t wait to find out what happens next
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Smythdean wrote: 6 months ago @Pleasurechip95

This is a wonderful piece of work. Different to what I envisioned, but so much better. I like that the mother is defending him. And I like how Larry is a little crazy and believes this all to be a game. It’s incredible.

I hope Larry has some time with his bound captive. Watch tv. Play with the gag. I can’t wait to find out what happens next
OMG! Thank you! I'm glad you like it. It's very different from what you wanted but I had to write what popped into my head lol. Don't worry. Larry is about to have some great bonding time with his new bestie 😉
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Pleasurechip95 wrote: 6 months ago

OMG! Thank you! I'm glad you like it. It's very different from what you wanted but I had to write what popped into my head lol. Don't worry. Larry is about to have some great bonding time with his new bestie 😉
Looking forward to it. I’m sure there will be a few twists in this tale. Good thing his mum is there to make sure our captive behaves
spies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spies »

OMG! I pity Tommy and yet I can't imagine where this would be heading. Can't wait for the next part. :o
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Smythdean wrote: 6 months ago
Pleasurechip95 wrote: 6 months ago

Looking forward to it. I’m sure there will be a few twists in this tale. Good thing his mum is there to make sure our captive behaves
Oh yes. She's certainly going to try 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

spies wrote: 6 months ago OMG! I pity Tommy and yet I can't imagine where this would be heading. Can't wait for the next part. :o
Poor Tommy. At least Larry finally has a friend over 😁
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

spies wrote: 6 months ago OMG! I pity Tommy and yet I can't imagine where this would be heading. Can't wait for the next part. :o
Poor Tommy. At least Larry finally has a friend over 😁
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 3

Slipping into her robe, Deborah made her way to where she expected to find her prisoner. The boy looked up wearily as she approached. Not so much of a muffled grunt was released before he adverted his gaze to the filthy linoleum floor. She could see the tear stains on his cheeks.

Deborah couldn’t help but feel guilty as she stared at the redhead bound and gagged in her tiny kitchenette. He was just a kid but her son. She had to think of her son. Larry never meant to hurt the kid and she’d reacted out of fear. But, it was definitely too late now.

“I’m going to let you out of that. You can use the restroom and have something to eat and drink if you’re good.”

Tommy gave her a slight nod. Brandishing the kitchen knife and a hissed threat, Deborah made good on her promise and released the boy from his binds. The gag remained in place until he’d finished up in the dirtiest bathroom he’d ever seen in his life.

Returning to the kitchen, Tommy found himself back in the chair with his wrists ziptied in front of him and a few layers of the sticky tape securing his chest to the chair. Eventually, the gag was removed and he was given a glass of water and the saddest portion of watery oatmeal he’d ever seen.

“Thank you,” he muttered so softly.

Deborah nodded before replying, “You’re welcome.”

Tommy struggled getting the meal down as Larry practically skipped into the kitchen. He immediately beamed down at the boy and asked, “You want to play a game? Huh? Do ya?”

Before Tommy could respond, Deborah answered, “Go pick out a boardgame, sweetie, and the two of you can play quietly. But, breakfast first.”

Larry practically inhaled his portion before he skipped off to select a game. tommy dared to sneak a peak at Deborah and whispered, “I won’t tell anyone-”

“No,” she growled picking up one of the clean bandanas from the table. A large knot was tied in the middle of the fabric. Tying the gag tightly, she continued, “You won’t tell a soul.”

Larry returned a moment later with an old copy of Candyland. A lot of the pieces and cards had been replaced by pennies and sheets of colored construction paper.

“We’re going to have so much fun!”

Deborah eventually left the two to get dressed and ready for work. Tommy and Larry played about four games before the woman returned. She carefully instructed, “Honey, Mama has to go to work… So, you’re going to have to play a new game. You and your new friend are going to play cops and robbers. You get to be a cop so that makes your friend your prisoner. You have to keep him tied up and quiet while I’m gone, alright?”

Larry looked thrilled at the aspect of a new game. The same couldn’t be said for Tommy.

A couple of zipties were used to keep his ankles bound to the legs of the chair. A few strips of tape were used to enforce the gag. Tommy’s wrists were freed momentarily from the ziptie before they were pulled behind the chair and bound again. Larry giggled as he tied one of the bandanas over his captive’s eyes.

It took a few minutes of repeating the instructions before Deborah finally was able to head to her job. It was about a five minute drive to the police station where she was employed every Sunday to help keep the place nice and tidy.

The second she walked in, she was met with the face of the mayor screaming at the sheriff. “My son is missing! I want him found now!”

Deborah felt her blood run cold as the sheriff replied, “Yes sir, we’ll make a call to the school to see if anything happened on the security cameras.”

She turned around to exit through the doors before the sheriff called back, “Deborah! Wait a second!”

Deborah could feel her heart pounding as she turned back around. The sheriff gave her a friendly smile before nodding at the mayor. “Frank, this is Deborah Fields. Her son works as a janitor at the high school. He might have seen something. Maybe he saw Tommy.”

Frank didn’t as so much as offer a smile as he scowled, “Well?”

The woman shook her head. “My son is mentally handicapped. I’m afraid he’d be no help to you. Sorry.”

The mayor huffed before turning back to the sheriff. “Then get those tapes from the cameras now.”
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

What a fantastic continuation of this story.

Tommy definitely is in a sticky situation. Love the innnocence of Larry and how he doesn’t understand the severity of the situation
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Smythdean wrote: 5 months ago What a fantastic continuation of this story.

Tommy definitely is in a sticky situation. Love the innnocence of Larry and how he doesn’t understand the severity of the situation
Thank you! Poor Tommy. Larry has literally no idea. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Hadn't seen this story before but it's great and going well so far. Looking forward to the next part
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 4 months ago Hadn't seen this story before but it's great and going well so far. Looking forward to the next part
Thanks! I'll try to update soon once finals are over 😊
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

Amazing story! :)
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

TapedUpBoy wrote: 4 months ago Amazing story! :)
Thanks so much ❤️
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

@Pleasurechip95
Can’t wait to hear what’s next
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

:D