Emily’s Birthday (f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Emily’s Birthday (f/m)

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone. Here is a new story. This will include Emily. And many thanks to Nightly-winds, who came up with the idea of the costume and the bondage method: https://www.deviantart.com/nightly-winds. thanks, buddy 😊. And now Have fun with the story 😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. This story happened on 08. September. It was Emily’s birthday. I came home from school at 2:00 and waited for Emily. I had bought her a bracelet for her birthday and wrapped it nicely. I waited in the living room with my parents and watched TV. At 4:00, as usual, Steve and Emily came home. We quickly got up and went to the dining room table where their presents and a cake were. Emily and Steve came in to join us.

"Happy 16th birthday, Emily!" my parents and I exclaimed, smiling at her.

"Thank you." Grinned Emily.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish." I said to her with a grin.

The cake was a strawberry cake and looked similar to mine on my birthday, only with “Emily” written on it and 16 candles around it. She closed her eyes and blew out the candles. We all clapped. She opened the presents. She got a small makeup kit she had wanted and a new jacket from my parents. My brother gave her a necklace and I gave her the matching bracelet. We had agreed on what we were going to get her.

"Thank you everyone for the great stuff." She said, beaming with joy.

"You're welcome." We replied with a grin.

We sat down and ate a piece of cake. Everyone told about their day, what had happened. Then my parents put away the cake, dishes, and wrapping paper.

"I thought you were going to get me something else, Kyle, haha." She laughed.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, you know what, Kyle." She grinned at me.

"Oh, haha, yeah, I thought of that too, but then Steve came up with the idea for the jewelry." I grinned at her.

"That one's are very nice. But I had something great in mind for you today." She said to me a little somberly.

I thought about it for a moment. It was clear to me that she was trying to manipulate me by keeping secret what she had planned and making me so curious.

"Alright. Then consider this as your second birthday present." I grinned at her.

"Thank you." She grinned and hugged me. "Wait here, I'll get everything I need downstairs." she added and walked up the stairs.

"Good brother." Grinned Steve at me, waving his hand through my hair.

I grinned back. Steve went upstairs as well and I sat back down on the couch and waited for Emily. After about 5 minutes she came back down and entered the living room. I turned around and looked at her. She was standing in the room grinning. In her left hand, she held a roll of red wool and a roll of clear tape. The wool was 100 yards long and half as thin as my ropes. In her right hand, she held the cat costume from my box. It looked like this, just for teenagers: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg. It was a jumpsuit with a back zipper, foldable mittens that looked like paws, foot covers, and a hood.

"Yeah, I see." I grinned and stood up.

I grabbed the costume and went into the bathroom. I took off everything but my boxers and socks and put on the costume. I put on the soles of my feet, put the hood on my head, and put my hands in my mittens. Then I went back to the living room, where Emily was already waiting.

"Cute kitty, but not quite ready yet. Here, sit down." She said and pointed to the chair in front of her.

I sat down, eager to see what would come next. Emily opened her new makeup kit. There were many colors in it. She took a black makeup pencil and painted whiskers on my cheeks, my nose black, and finally my lips black.

"There, now it's perfect, hihi." She said happily and held out a small mirror to me.

"Yeah, kinda." I agreed with her as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Well then. Let's get started then." She said and took the wool in her hand.

I nodded and stood up. She guided my arms behind my back so that my right hand touched my left elbow and vice versa. Emily began to wrap the wool around my upper arms. Completely from one hand to the other. My forearms were completely wrapped. She passed the ball through a few strings and tightened them. Then she continued with my upper arms. She started wrapping the wool around my upper arms to my shoulders. Half of my body was almost mummified by the red wool.

"This has very strong parallels to Christmas last year so far." I thought to myself.

Then Emily wound the wool back up to my forearms a few times and ran it through a few strings again. Then she reached the wool down to my legs and wrapped it around a few times with some space in between. At my knees, she wrapped it a few times above my knees and also in between. Then she did the same below my knees. On the way to my ankles, she wrapped it around my legs a few more times and did the same at my ankles as she did at my knees. She didn't even cut the wool off a single time. Emily unrolled a bit of the wool and laid it on the floor. She helped me sit on the floor so I was sitting on the thread. Emily angled my legs and pulled the thread tight. Then she knotted the wool to my hands, pulled it through a few threads again and pulled it tight. Now I was tied up in a balltie. But Emily wasn't done yet. She wrapped the rest of the wool around my body so that it went around my torso and legs. She knotted the rest tightly behind my back and then stood up. She had used up the entire 100 yards without cutting anything off even once. Without saying anything, she picked up the tape and pulled off my socks.

"Oh no, please donmmmmppphh." I tried to complain and she put the socks in my mouth. The taste was not good.

She held her hand in front of my mouth so I wouldn't spit them out, and with her other hand she pulled off the hood of my costume. She took the tape in her hand and wrapped it around my head half a dozen times to keep the sock in place. Then she put the hood back on me and stood up. She grinned with satisfaction. I tested my bonds of boxtie and balltie. I wriggled as best I could, but I had little room to move.

"I didn't thought that the wool is that strong." I thought to myself.

I was tied up very tight, but the wool was also kind of comfortable so it didn't hurt or anything. I still fidget a little, but then I fell on the left side.

"HEY, look here. Our cat got tangled up playing with her ball of wool, haha." She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Hmm, what do you mean, Emily?" Shouted my mom, coming into the living room. "HAHAHA, how cute." She added laughing.

Then my brother and father came in. They started laughing too. I turned red in the face.

"You did a good job with the makeup, sis." Grinned Steve.

"Thanks, Steve." I grinned back.

"That's why she used the clear tape. Usually, we use brown or silver ones. But good, I should have guessed that." I thought to myself.

"But I'm not completely satisfied yet." Said Emily relatively quietly.

"What else do you want to do? He's already tied up pretty well, isn't he?" Steve wanted to know.

My parents left the room and went upstairs. Emily thought about it for a moment until she started to grin. She whispered something in Steve's ear. Steve started to grin. I just looked at the two of them a little questioningly. She couldn't be up to no good. Steve left the living room for a moment and went up the stairs. I waited to see what would happen. A short time later, Steve returned holding a sock.

"Here Emily." He handed her the sock with a grin.

"Perfect, thanks." She took it in her hand with a grin and picked up the tape again.

It was obvious to me what was going to happen now. She would tape the sock to my nose. I looked at her with wide eyes and shook my head. She looked at me and just nodded. And before I knew it, the sock was under my nose and Emily was taping it to my cheek so I couldn't get it off.

"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I yelled into the gag.

"As payback for game night." She winked at me. "Enjoy the scent. These are Steve's gym socks from gym class today. Have fun." she added with a grin.

I snapped my eyes open again. They smelled really bad. They both left the room and went upstairs. Now I was alone. Dressed and painted like a cat, tied up with 100-yard wool, gagged with my socks and the smell of Steve's gym socks.

"Luckily I don't have his socks in my mouth, but I don't know what would be better." I thought to myself.

I was lying on my side and could barely move in the balltie. And the boxtie made it impossible to get me free anyway. So I just lay there and waited for one of them to come back. I tried as best as I could to ignore the smell of the sock. But that was pretty difficult because they smelled really bad.

"Why must he have had PE at school today too.", I thought to myself.

I tried to look at the clock, but I was lying with my back to it. I moved back and forth on the floor so that I was spinning in circles. My feet helped me tremendously. After a few minutes, I could finally see the clock. It was 5:10 pm. I wondered what they were doing. I was still alone and lying on the floor. The smell just wasn't getting any better. But it wasn't long before I heard footsteps. Someone was walking down the stairs and finally joined me in the living room. It was Emily.

"Well, couldn't the little cat untangle itself?" She asked sarcastically.

"MMMNNNNOOOMMPH." I shook my head.

"Are you at least enjoying the smell of the socks, haha?" She asked me.

"MMNNOOOMMPH." I shook my head again.

"Do you want me to take them off?" She asked me with a grin.

"MMMEEEEFFPHH." I nodded with hope.

"mmmhh, yeah maybe later haha." She laughed. "I was thinking more of something else." She added and walked over to me.

I suspected worse was to come. She sat down behind me and of course started tickling my feet.

"MMAHHAHAHAHMAHHMMMAMAPPHHH MAMAMAHAHAHHAMHAHAHMAHHMPPHHH MMMAHMAHHAHHAMHMMHAHAPPHHH!" I screamed into my gag.

He tickled and smelled my socks. It really couldn't get any worse. Because thanks to the costume, at least she couldn't give me a wedgie. At least I was spared one thing. She tickled the soles of my feet very thoroughly and also poked a bit now and then. I laughed continuously. After a short time my parents came back downstairs. My father came into the living room briefly to check on us.

"Haha, Are you two having fun?" He laughed.

"Yes, we have." Emily grinned back.

Then my dad left the living room again. Emily continued without a pause. I was already crying because I was laughing so hard. Shortly after, she stopped so I could calm down, but started again after a short time. She repeated this a total of 5 times. In addition, I always had to smell the sock, which made it even more exhausting. Then at about 5:40 pm, she let it go altogether. Emily got up and left the room.

"And alone again." I thought to myself.

I was wriggling in the restraints again. I was still trying to pull the sock off my nose, but again it didn't help. This frustrated me a little and then I let it go. At 6 pm my sister and brother came back into the living room and sat down at the dining table. My parents came immediately and put the food on the table. I couldn't tell what was for dinner, and I couldn't smell it because of the sock.

"Emily, aren't you going to free Kyle so we can eat?" Asked my mom.

"Well, he gave it to me for my birthday." Replied Emily.

"Well, but at least take the sock off his nose. He's smelled it enough already if you want to keep him tied up. And you make sure he gets something to eat from it afterward." Demanded my mother.

"Yes, I will, Mom." promised Emily to her.

Emily stood up, came over to me, and untied the stocking from my nose. I took a few deep breaths.

"Kyle doesn't like my socks, hahaha." Laughed Steve.

"Well, I don't think you'd smell it on them after more than an hour either." Replied my dad.

"Yeah, you're right about that." Steve confirmed.

Now I could smell what was for dinner. It smelled like spaghetti carbonara. Emily's favorite. Everyone was eating and almost not looking at me. I lay there in silence, enjoying smelling no socks anymore. I got hungry when I smelled the food and was jealous that I couldn't eat. When everyone was done, they cleared the dishes. Except for Emily. She came over to me with a plate and a glass of water. She set everything down on the floor, took off my hood, and loosened the tape around my mouth. I spit out my socks. Then she helped me up so I could sit properly and put the hood back in place.

"Well, is the kitten hungry?" She asked with a grin.

"Oh yes, I am." I said to her.

"I didn't hear you, cats can't talk." She grinned widely.

"....miao." I said and nodded to that.

"Yeah, that's right, hahaha." Laughed she.

Emily started to feed me. Now and then she gave me a sip to drink. It tasted very good.

"Today she feels like teasing me. First the sock and now with making me make noises like a cat." I thought to myself.

She didn't say a word while she fed me. When I had eaten everything, she put the dishes in the kitchen and came right back.

"How long are you goinmmmppppphhh?" I wanted to ask her how long she will keep me tied up as she put the socks back in my mouth, tied them around my head, and put the hood back on.

"A little more." She winked at me and lifted me. She know what I wanted to ask her.

She carried me up the stairs to her room. She laid me down on her bed so I could look at the wall with her TV. She went to the TV and turned on a DVD.

"Finally, a relaxing movie.", I thought to myself.

My hope was quickly dashed when I saw what movie she had chosen. It was Twilight. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, kitten. A little more enthusiasm please. " She grinned at me and sat down next to me.

"So she's pulling out all the stops today." I thought to myself.

So we watched the movie (at least I had to). I had seen it before and didn't like it. But my sister liked it even more. But at least she started petting me a little bit. I always enjoyed that. I closed my eyes.

"At least something nice today." I thought.

She always did that. I noticed myself getting calmer and relaxing. It took a while, but Emily managed to get me to fall asleep.

... Sometime later...

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, it was dark, so I could barely see anything. I tried to move, but I found that I was still bound and gagged. Also, I was still covered.

"MMMMMMPPPHHHH MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!" I screamed into my gag.

Nothing happened. Because of the darkness, I couldn't tell what time it was.

"Did Emily just forget me here? Am I going to stay tied up like this until morning?" I asked myself.

I screamed again. Then I heard footsteps coming toward me. The door opened. It was Emily.

"Do you slept well, little kitty?" She asked with a grin, flicking on the light.

"MMEEEFFPH." I nodded.

Now I could read the clock. It was 9:30 pm.

"You fell asleep during the movie, so I carried you to your room." She grinned at me as she walked toward me.

I winked at her and tried to grin.

"Come on. I'll let you out. Suffered enough today, haha." Laughed she.

I nodded at her. Emily pushed the blanket aside and helped me sit down. She loosened the wool around my body. Since she hadn't even cut the roll, it would take some time to loosen. Then she came to my hands and loosened them there. She helped me to my feet. It felt very good to finally be able to stand again. The wool continued on my feet, which she then loosened as well. Then under my knees and then upstairs. Then it continued on my shoulders to my forearms, which were still in a boxtie. Finally, she freed my forearms. With that, I was completely free again. I took the hood off my head, loosened the tape, and spit out the socks. I stretched properly and walked across the room. The whole release took a good 15 minutes.

"You showed no mercy today, Emily." I said to her.

"Haha, nope. Not today, sorry." She laughed at me. "Thanks for the extra gift." she added and hugged me.

"Yeah, it's all good. It’s your birthday" I grinned back.

"But you were a cute kitty, haha." Laughed at me.

"Thanks." I said with a slightly red face.

I grabbed my pajama and went into the bathroom. I took off the costume and put it aside. Then I took Emily's makeup remover and removed the makeup from my face. Then I washed and put on my pajamas. I went back to my room and put the costume in the box. I lay down in bed and closed my eyes.

"Well, as long as Emily had fun on her special day, it was worth it." I thought to myself.

A short time later, I fell asleep.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Very cool costume / tie up.
Love the idea :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Very cool costume / tie up.
Love the idea :D
Thanks :). Yes, we wrote a little about ideas and that came around :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

A great story and idea to celebrate a 16th birthday, including a cool kitty costume and tie up/gagging for Kyle :D Maybe he should buy a bigger bag for all the TUG stuff and a new box for more costumes in the future :D ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

A great story again. Kyle makes a great kitty and Emily found a nice way to tease him by making him "miao". :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago A great story and idea to celebrate a 16th birthday, including a cool kitty costume and tie up/gagging for Kyle :D Maybe he should buy a bigger bag for all the TUG stuff and a new box for more costumes in the future :D ;)
Thank you :). definitly, if there is more stuff coming :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago A great story again. Kyle makes a great kitty and Emily found a nice way to tease him by making him "miao". :lol:
Thank you :D. when he looks like one then he must act like one :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well miao to Kyle as well. I bet Emily was always begging to have a cat in the household but Kyle is the next best thing to get a cat in the house. He'd probably make a good kitty cat around Jean as well. And using the entire roll of yarn was perfect for the kitty. Very fitting. :lol: Nice work, Gil!
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Well miao to Kyle as well. I bet Emily was always begging to have a cat in the household but Kyle is the next best thing to get a cat in the house. He'd probably make a good kitty cat around Jean as well. And using the entire roll of yarn was perfect for the kitty. Very fitting. :lol: Nice work, Gil!
Thanks :). Yeah, Kyle always brings a lot of animals into the house :D. Haha, if he tells her about it maybe :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic