My new life (FFF/mff) chapter 12 (final chapter) added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! With the tight revealing attire and now his crush tied up right next to him, you’ve done a great job of always being a couple of steps away from the adult section but never tipping the scales. And now who just arrived? I wonder if that means someone else is getting tied up too!
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter! With the tight revealing attire and now his crush tied up right next to him, you’ve done a great job of always being a couple of steps away from the adult section but never tipping the scales. And now who just arrived? I wonder if that means someone else is getting tied up too!
Thank you :D

I am currently writing chapter 6 :D
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Fiona and I (Rob) was hogtied in my bedroom. Lynne had "won" the tickling contest and that sent Fiona into the ropes, tights and leotard. I was wearing the same plus and stuffed sports bra. I guess both Fiona and I was about to get tickled by Lynne when someone interupted her plans.

I knew that voice. It was a southern accent with a slight high pitch to it. The voice of my mother. I could see that Lynne froze as her fingers was about start tickling the naked feet of both me and Fiona. I could see that she worded the F word to herself. I could also see that Fiona lowered her face down on to the hard floor that we was laying on.
- What are you three doing? said Jean (my mother) and took a step into my room.
Lynne stood up and turned around to look at her mother.
- Why are you home a day early? Lynne asked.
My mother was not a tall woman, but not short either. She had long brown hair that usually was pulled up into a ponytail. She always wore a skirt and blouse with pantyhose and high heels when she was working. She used very little make up. But her lips was sharp with a red lipstick. Right now she had on a blue skirt and white blouse. The heels was matching blue to her skirt and a thin pantyhose could been seen if you looked for it.
- Because Mr Johnson at the hardware store called me and asked why my daughter was buying a lot of ropes, mum answered, - could you please answer my question?
- We are having an tickling contest, Lynne kind of lied.
- Tickling contest? My mum asked and looked over at Lynne as she wasn't believeing her for one second.
- Yes, Lynne said and smiled cutely.
- I don't believe you Lynne Catherina Welsh, mum said and I thought "All three names isn't good".
Lynne never used Catherina as name in public because she felt that her name became to long and felt Lynne was a better suited name. She always sighed when people that didn't knew her used Catherina. It was like she wanted to disapear from the situation that she was in. Like right now.
- It is true ... kind of..., Lynne answered.
- It is true Miss Welsh, Fiona said from where she was laying on the floor.
- Hush Fiona! I wasn't talking to you, mum said with a stright voice.
I knew that voice. It was better to be quiet then to start to argue with her. She always won.
- What Fiona is saying is true, Lynne answered her mum, - we had a tickling contest.
- But the interesting question is why is Rob dressed in your tights and leotard?
- Umm... that is a long story, but I think you need to sit down for it? Should I make some coffee so we can sit downstairs? Lynne said and tried to trick her way out of this situation.
- No, I think I will sit here on his chair while you tell me this and if I believe you that could resultat in some kind of reward, said mum.
- Oh... okay... well, where to start... So I guess I will just jump into it..., Lynne said and understood that she was caught between telling the truth or lie about it.
- That sounds good, mum commented and looked over at me and Fiona hogtied on the floor.
- I caught him wearing my cheerleader uniform and he has been using my tights while doing selfbondage, Lynne said after having thought about her words carefully.
- Oh, I have known about the tights for a long time. He has also been using my slips two or three times. But selfbondage? Really Rob? So you like being tied up? Restrained? Helpless? Mum said surprised and walked over to me.
I lowered my head down and didn't answer her. I couldn't believe that Lynne betreaded me and that mum knew about me borrowing her slips. I was in big trouble I felt. Embarresed in front of Fiona.
- Anything to say for yourself, Mum asked me and looked down on me.
- It is all true, I whispered.
- Thanks for confessing, she answered.
I didn't answer her.
- As I see it it is unfair to punish someone for something as innocent as this. Yes, it may be unease for some it is still not harming anyone, mom said.
- But it is my cloths.
- That is true, but I am sure Rob will buy his own cloths when he can afford it. As long he doesn't destory the cloths there is no harm in it.
I nodded.
- So now what? Lynne said.
- If this is a contest I think you should join them, mum said.
- Me? Why?
- Because it is only fair and you know it. Don't give me any crap or I will read from your dairy.
- You wouldn't!
- Try me! My mum threaten Lynne with. - Go and change into your thights and leotard.
- Yes mum, said Lynne and walked out of the room.
- So, where is the ropes? My mother asked and I thought I would never hear those words coming out of her.
- In the box and plastic bag in Lynne's room, Fiona said.
- Thank you, my mother said and walked out of the room.

Less then ten minutes later Lynne was on the floor hogtied as Fiona and I was. Mum had inspected the ropes and tighten some of them. Lynne was in her yellow tights with a yellow and white leotard. She was naked under it as much could I see. Mum sat on a chair between us and the door. She smiled at the sight before her.
- Let me tell you three something. I have been girl scout and have the badge for knot tying. I have played my share of Tie up games and my youth and I was known as a escape artist and a master knots girl. I will let you three work out how we go on from here, but giving up isn't a answer to that question. I will expect an answer in ten minutes, she said and suddenly she walked out of the room.
We three looked at each other.
Shit! I thought and wondered what now?!
Last edited by Knuffe 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is building nicely
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago This is building nicely
Thank you :)

I am starting on chapter 7 tomorrow :D
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

All three of us was hogtied on the floor wearing tights and leotards. My mother had returned a day to early and discovered us. Lynne told her about what I had done, but mum had an extra information about that concerning her slips. However the selfbondage fantasy I had was new to her. She had told us to come up what we should do next except from being freed from the ropes.

Ten minutes mum was back. She had change cloths. She was wearing slacks and an oversized "GIRL POWER" t-shirt. Her hair hang loose and she had on pink socks on her feet. She had also brought a cup of newly made coffee. She sat back on the chair and looked at us while taken a sip of the coffee. She placed the coffee cup on my desk.
- So have you three desided yet? She asked.
- No, not yet, Lynne answered and tugged at her ropes.
- To bad then.
- No, wait, I said.
Mum that was about to raise to her feet remained seated and looked over at me as did Fiona and Lynne. I had no idea what I was going to say, but I felt that I need to get free for sometime now. I had been tied up for more hours that I could remember and I need some time in less tight then the leotard and tights I was wearing. Besides the sports bra with the wadding was making me hot on the chest. Sweat was slowly running down my front and I felt like I needed a shower or just a quick wash with water and soap.
- Mum, I know this does sound wrong as to what you said, but I have been tied up for hours with no moments of free time. I need so badly to just get an shower or wash up. I have been in tights since you left and my body is smelling. I beg for a little time of freedom to clean up and get my body moving again. I am starting to get stiff in the joints, I begged.
Mum thought about it and then she walked over to me and untied me.
- You have half an hour to clean up and stretch out or what ever. If you try anything I will cancel your birthday party and ship you to your aunt Maryann. Understood? She said as she helped me up from the floor.
- Understood Ma'am, I said.
- Great. Go ahead, she said.
It felt like I was an solider reciving my orders from some officer higher ranked then me so I almost saluted her.
I quickly walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I sighed out of relief as the door was locked. I looked at myself in the mirror that hung in front of me.
I had big sweat marks on the front of the leotard where my "breasts" was. I managed to unbuckle the leotard and removed it and the tights from my body. I stood there naked for some seconds before I started to shower. Never had a shower felt so wonderful as it did now. I could see marks after the ropes and still naked I felt the tight formfiting leotard and tights on my body.
- I have putted some cloths for you outside the door, mum said after a knock on the door.
- Thank you.

When I was done with the shower I got the cloths from the outside of the door. It was a pink miniskirt, pink t-shirt and a pink pair of tights. I sighed, but I got it on. I went out of the bathroom and downstairs. I made myself some food. Some sandwiches and a large glass of cola. I sat down in the sofa and leaned back as I eat and drank up. I felt my tense and stiff body started slowly to relax. Very slowly. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that time was almost over. I quickly cleaned up the mess I had made and took a quick turn to the bathroom to relief myself again. I then made my way to the bedroom.

- Glad to see the cloths fitted you, mum said as I entered.
Lynne and Fiona was still hogtied on the floor. Mum sat on the floor and they was talking.
- Welcome back, said mum and told me to sit on my bed with my hands behind me and put on the handcuffs that was laid out there.
I did as she told me to do.
CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!
The cuffs was secured behind me around my wrists.
- Good, she said.
- We have been talking, she said after a sip of the coffee, - we have desided that you will be wearing thights from now on and you will be wearing dresses in the weekends. On your birthday we will give you party where you are dressed up in a party dress and pantyhose.
- Please no, I said.
- I think you have no other option then that considering that the other option is that you will be tied up every day after school and your sister and Fiona will tickle you.
- Please not that. Can't we say that I will dress up in tights every day and no dresses. The birthday I will be wearing a gown or something. But please no dresses? Please.
Mum was thinking again. She always got a wrinkle over her eyebrows when she was thinking on something.
- That and you will be wearing a dress once every month and your birthday doesn't count. End offer, she said.
- Okay as long I don't get tickled by anyone.
- That's the deal.
- Fine.
I wasn't happy, but at least I managed to get those dresses out of the deal.
- So now for what is going to happen now, mum said and looked at all three of us.
There was silence in the room. I felt the steel of the cuffs around my wrists. I hated the feeling, but I couldn't do anything about it.
Then I heard what my mum said and I felt that this would drag out longer then I had expected after the deal we had just made.
- I am going to have you all three tied up and gagged in the basement and we are going to see who gets out of the ropes first, she said.
Hunting1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hunting1234 »

Incredible story! As a teenager i remember trying on some of my sisters jeans before they were given for donation secretly. Definitely cant wait to read on! ;)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great story! Thanks so much!
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

An ellecent continuation of Robs punishment. 

It must have been extremely embarrassing for him that his mom found him tied up in a girl's leotard and tights.
Also a nice development that Fiona and Lynne are getting their just deserts too by staying tied up and gagged a longer time.

Very amusing to read that Rob is going to wear a gown on his party voluntary only to avoid wearing a pantyhose / hide the pantyhose in the front of his buddies.

I'm realy looking forward to your next part.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Thank you very much for the Feedback :D

Currently working on chapter 8 :idea:
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I sat on my bed wearing a pink miniskirt, t-shirt and tights. My sister Lynne and our "new friend" Fiona was hogtied on the floor wearing thights and leotards while I was handcuffed. My mother; Jean, had just told us that we was going to be tied up in the basement and having an escape contest. I wasn't sure I liked that idea so much.

The basement had a large room decorated as a living room. It is was the room Lynne and I used when we had friends over. It has two sofas, some chairs, a table, a stereo system, some video games systems and a rug that was soft to step on. There was also some rooms behind this room that was used to storage space for diffrent stuff.
We made our way down to the basement with our hands secured behind our backs. I with the handcuffs and Lynne and Fiona with ropes. I could see the ropes on Lynne's wrists and they was tied tightly with the knot not visible.
- Take a seat on the sofa, mum said and nodded to Fiona and Lynne before she walked behind me and unlocked the handcuffs.
It felt good to have the irons off my wrists. I shook loose in my arms and looked at my wrists. They wasn't red, but had some marks after the cuffs even tho they hadn't been tightly locked around them. My mum went behind me and grabbed my wrists after she had putted the handcuffs on the table. She had grabbed some rope that she had laid out before we went down. She started to tie my arms behind me at the wrists.The wrists was tied crossed and she made a figure eight with the ropes around my wrists. She knotted the ropes a couple of times before she finished with an tight knot at the end of the rope behind my wrists against my back. Then she tied my elbows as close that she could get them. It was my first time having my elbows tied and it was a strange feeling as it added to the helplessness that I was already feeling.
The next ropes went above and under my knees and so my ankels. She told me to sit in the sofa and so did she tie both Fiona and Lynne the same way. I could feel the ropes being tight so how I would escape them I wasn't sure on. I could see that the chest on both Fiona and Lynne was pushed out more as the elbows was tied on them. I looked down on my own chest and could maybe see that had happen on me too. I could at least feel that the strain from having the elbows tied like that made it hard to move my arms.
- Please lay down on the floor, mum said as she finished up Lynne.
Fiona and I managed to get off the sofa from where we was sitting. Mum came over and carefully dragged us to the middle of the floor. She then got three pieces of ropes and tied one end to the ankels and the other end to our elbow rope when she had told us to bend our legs towards our butts. The rope was tighten so the hogtie rope was pretty tight and not much room to move around in. Then mum found three scarfs that she gagged us with. The tight cleave gags made it harder to communicate with each other.
Mum went over to the stairs and got her cell phone out. We looked at her and she snapped some pictures of us.
- 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... GO! She counted down before she went up the stairs again.
I looked over at Fiona and Lynne and could see that they started to feel their fingers around on the rope tying their wrists behind on their backs. I knew that from seen on the wraps done Lynne's wrists that they wouldn't find it since it was hidden against their backs. I tried to find the rope that held me into a hogtie and see if I could work on that. But even that knot was well hidden from preying fingers.
It was hard to figure out where to begin, but I figured that there had to be some kind tool down here that could help me geting an advantage. I tried to remember if I had left my pocket kneif here or not. If I had left it here it would be in the drawers of the table. But geting to over to the table again would take both time and hard efforts.
I could see that Fiona and Lynne was laying on their sides with their hands trying to help each other. I could suddenly under the stairs see a small nail and if I could just get over to it I could get a hold of the nail. I knew that I could do that - or rather I had to get that done.
I started to wiggle my way over towards the stairs.
It was inch by inch downwards to my target while I could see that Lynne and Fiona worked on each other ropes. They hadn't gotten any loose yet and I was happy about that fact. That meant I still wasn't last in the heat.
I could slowly see the bottom of the stairs started to creep closer and closer up towards me as I wiggled from side to side. The skirt had also moved slowly up from my thighs and was now exposing my pink thights. The buttchecks was like two pieces of jello moving from side to side as I crawled forward hoping not to get spilled out.

I grunted into my gag as the I got over to the stairs. Fiona and Lynne was laying on the floor. They had given up on helping each other and I thought that they have given up. I couldn't believe it if they had done so. It didn't fit my sister Lynne to give up on something if she could win and beat me at something. She would have rubbed it in my face time over time again. This time it would be my time to rub it back to her on multiple times and make fun of her. I was sure that she would punish me for it somehow. I didn't real care. I was going to win this.
I could hear Lynne and Fiona gagtalking with each other. It was hard to work out some of the words, but I could hear them giggle and making some other gag noices that would be escaping from their mouths.
I managed finally to get to the stairs and while laying on my side with the hands towards the stairs I started to feel my way to the nail. It wasn't easy because it was longer under the last the stair step then I had first thought. With no posiblites with looking where my hands was in conjunction with the nail I almost gave up on it. But after some tries I managed to find it and work it towards me so I could get a better grip on it with my hands.
With two fingers I managed to grab the nail long enough to get it out from the stairs.
I looked over at Fiona and Lynne. They was looking at me.
- What are you doing? Lynne asked behind the cleave gag.
- Nothing, I answered back from my gag.
- He is lying, Fiona said from her gag.
- No, I am not, I tried to lie to them.
- Let's get him, Fiona said.
And so they started to wiggle their way over to me as fast as they could.
I paniced and lost the grip on the nail. Quickly I got an new hold on to it and tried to use it on the rope on my wrists, but it was hard to say if it worked or not since I didn't have any way to see it. Without any knots to pray open it was a just matter of time before Fiona and Lynne would get to where I was. Luckly I managed to find the knot on my hogtie rope at my ankels. I started to work on it with the nail and dug into it as the best I could. It felt like it worked because it took less and less effort to get the nail into the knot and trying to use the nail to drag loose the rope. Finally the knot opened up once so it was just the matter of geting the first wraping of the knot opened. Which shouldn't have been so hard if it wasn't for the feeling of having to get to the bathroom started to become a small distraction.
I managed to get the last wraping undone and I lowered my feet down to the floor.
- He is geting free, Fiona said.
- No way, he is cheating, Lynne said.
Even if the hogtie rope was loose and I could let my legs down I was still tied up very well. I bent my legs again and started to work on the ropes around my ankels because I figured out that if I got it undone I could at least take small steps up the stairs. I could the whole time this was happening see the wiggling duo coming closer inch for inch.
Suddenly I could hear the door upstairs opened and I could hear my mum's voice say: - Have none of you gotten free yet? If not anyone manage to get free with in the next thirthy minutes I will eat the dinner alone and you three will spend the night down there wearing baby dolls and pig tails.
I froze for a couple of seconds as it was a even a worse punishment having to sleep down here with Fiona and Lynne wearing a baby doll and pig tails.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love family in bondage stories.
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

loving this
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

First of all thanks for the feedback I am getting.
I am sorry for the short chapter this week.

I (Rob), Lynne and Fiona is hogtied on the floor of the basement in the family room. In a challenge to get free the first. Jean; Lynne and Rob's mother; had tied them well and was impatiently waiting for someone to break free from the ropes she had tied. Rob sees a nail that can be of help of picking the rope and struggles to get over to it. Feed up no one geting free; Jean, tells them if no one gets free in thirty minutes they will spend the night there in baby dolls and pig tails.

I was in the kitchen. At the table Lynne, Fiona and mother was seated. The table was deck for four people. I was making pancakes.
- Where is the dinner?! Fiona said and looked at me.
- It is coming soon, I replied.
- You said that five minutes ago, Lynne said.
- I am sorry, but I am doing the best I can, I answered back.
I look down myself and I am dressed up as a 50's housewife; dress, heels, pantyhose and apron. I scream out.
Then I woke up all sweaty and the bedclothing was all wet from the sweat that I had produced. I had my shorts on and I was laying in my own bed.
I have had a nightmare and a really bad one. I tried to remember what had happen.

I had managed to get the ankel rope undone just in time before Fiona and Lynne had caught up with me. I quickly threw the nail under the staircase again. I tried to work fast as I could to get the ankel rope off my legs. I pressed started to move up the stairs with my back towards the top.
Step by step.
Slowly working my way up towards the door. Hoping that I could make it before my mum again came out.
I could see from where I was in the stairs Lynne and Fiona trying to get a hold of the nail, but the nail had landed to far under the staircase for them to get a hold of it.

I turned on the light above my bed. I sat up in the bed and felt how stiff my body was. I got out of the bed and went over to the door.
It was locked.
My mum had locked it as a part of a deal. I wasn't allowed to leave the bedroom because she had untied my hands as I had managed to come up the stairs. I walked over to my window and opened it. I looked out. The fresh air hit me and I could feel how it was cooling down my heated body. I needed a shower to cool down more, but I couldn't get to it.
I walked over to my bed and threw the blanket onto the floor and desided that I should sleep without anything over me.
I started to think about Lynne and Fiona. They was bound and gagged in the basement wearing a baby doll and their hair put into pigtails. I had seen mum watch them tying them up. Lynne tied to the table and Fiona to a tanning bed. They wasn't happy about it, but as mum said: - I make the rules here in the house.
That was the end of that.
I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep again.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

That is really too bad that Robs mother didn't class him as a loser just because he made it to free himself partially. It would have been to nice if it had been him who had to wear the baby doll additionally with a humiliating hairstyle for being tied up and gagged in front of Lynne and Fiona.
Now I'm curious which further procedure Rob expects after he is allowed to leave his room.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I (Rob) had been lucky in my mother's challenge an won. I had spent an night locked in my bedroom without being restrained or having to wear any female clothing. My sister Lynne and our neighbour Fiona hadn't been that lucky. They had spent the night in the basement bound and gagged wearing baby dolls and having their hair put up in pigtails.

Two weeks has past since last time.
I had been keeping my promise to my mother. I had been wearing tights after school and all weekends. In the start I found them uncomfortable to wear for long hours, but I grew to like it. I even wore a leotard on some weekend days. I grew to know Fiona better and even if she was some years older then me I felt I loved her. She had after all been my secret childhood crush.

An large black SVU drove up to an farm house. It was my aunt's car. The farm house was where she lived. It was a large farm with an forrest in addition to the land aera. I didn't like my aunt that much. She was a bully at time and I felt she was talking or looking down at me. So I hated to visit her. She had two twin girls; Amanda and Jessica. They was twenty years old. It was hard to pick them apart.
The large SUV came to a stop and I felt it with being jerked forward some inches. I tried to complain, but a wad in my mouth with an scarf tied to keep it inside pervented anything to come out. I couldn't see as my mum had placed a sleep mask across my eyes. She had tied my wrists crossed behind me along with my elbows. My legs was tied at the ankels and above my knees. A rope around my waist was connected to my wrist rope and kept my arms and wrists to do any exploring. I was dressed in a yellow leotard with a silver tights. I had yellow ankel socks on and white shoes on. My hair was tied into two pigtails.
Both Lynne and Fiona was tied and dressed the same way.
The doors of the SVU was opened. The ropes on our legs was removed before we was taken out of the backseats of the car.

We was marched inside the farmhouse and placed on some chairs. I could hear the radio being on in the background. The door to the farmhouse was closed by someone.
The blindfolds was removed from our eyes and in front of us stood mum, Jessica and Amanda. Jessica and Amanda had blond hairs and blue eyes. They was a little taller then my mum. They was slim built, but it was musclar forms on their arms as they was used to work on the farm. Our aunt Maryann came from behind us and took a stand behind her daughters. Aunt Maryann was about 187 cm tall. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She had female body with arms of a male farmer. Her face was like mum's. The softness on the facial structures; chin, nose and forehead. She also had the smile that we all in the family had. A sweet smile, but her lips was smaller and had a harder look to them.
- Jean, tells me that you like to dress in women's clothing and that you had said you wanted to dress in a gown for your birthday? Maryann said with her kind of lower voice then my mum had, but still the southern accent to it.
I couldn't answer with the gag in my mouth, but I nodded kind of shyly. I couldn't believe that my mother had told my aunt. I couldn't believe that she had told her about me liking to be tied and gagged either. But I was luckly not alone in this predictament. I was glad I had Lynne and Fiona by my side at this point.
- I will take care of Rob along with Jean while Amanda and Jessica will take care of Lynne and ... Fiona (?), Maryann said and smiled with a evil grin on her face, - you know what you should do Amanda and Jessica.
There was no words spoken. We was pulled long into two diffrent rooms. I was taken to the guest room that was facing the forrest on the backside. I guessed that Lynne and Fiona would be taken to the other guest room that faced east towards barn.

The guest room was the same size of my bedroom. It had a dresser, a bed and a closet. A small table was in one of the corners of the room. The bed was made up with a light red bedcover.The window was closed and so was the door after we entered it. I looked over to bed and on it was a pink gown with a tully underskirt beside it. A pair of pinkish heals. A dark brown long hair wig. A padded strapless bra. Pantyhose. A pair of panties and at last a pair of white opera glows that would reach well above my elbows.
I had suggested this my mum when we was trying reach an agreement while being handcuffed siting on my bed. I didn't agree to that we should do this at my aunt's house or with her daughters.
I was glad that my mum was there so I wasn't alone with my aunt. That would have changed the situation totally I feared.
- Jean tells me that you wanted to be dressed in a gown for your birthday. That is one of the gowns Jessica used and I think it should fit you well. We need to untie you to get you dressed, but if you try to escape I will handcuff you. I will also ungag you now, but as you know there is no neighbours here for miles, Aunt Maryann said.
I could hear some swearing from the other room. I think it was coming from Fiona. I nodded that I agreed with what Aunt Maryann said. She smiled and then she and my mum started to untie me.
Soon I was untied from the ropes that had kept me tied up for about two hours. I had ropemarks on my body from the tightness of the ropes.
- Please undress, Aunt Maryann said from where she stood by the door.
Modesty had to go out the window and slowly I started to undress from the cloths that I had on.
- Keep the panties on, she said when she saw I had those on me.
I sighed a sigh of relief.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

Tied up and gagged in extremely feminine clothing in front of his unpopular aunt and his cousins, what a nice half public humiliation for Rob.
It’s so too nice to read how the word is twisted around in the mouth by telling he wants to of his own accord wearing that gown on his party. It's only just a pity that Rob starts to like some feminine clothes. His humiliation would be significantly higher when he hates the clothes that are forced to wear.
I look forward to the sequel when he has to put on the party clothes in front of his aunt.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Speedo wrote: 1 year ago Tied up and gagged in extremely feminine clothing in front of his unpopular aunt and his cousins, what a nice half public humiliation for Rob.
It’s so too nice to read how the word is twisted around in the mouth by telling he wants to of his own accord wearing that gown on his party. It's only just a pity that Rob starts to like some feminine clothes. His humiliation would be significantly higher when he hates the clothes that are forced to wear.
I look forward to the sequel when he has to put on the party clothes in front of his aunt.
Thank you for your Feedback ☺️
I am not sure if Rob dislikes it so much that he thought :P
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I (Rob) was in a guest room at my aunt Maryann's farm house. It was my birthday and I was turning 18 years old. I had along with Fiona and Lynne been transported there bound and gagged. Along with Maryann's twin daughters; Amanda and Jessica, we was in for a make over. I standing in my panties in the guest room with my mum and aunt Maryann.

I stood dressed in the room. I had on the white padded strapless bra, a slightly tan pantyhose, white petticoat and the pinkish gown that had a large bow in the back and was of satin. The gown made a sound as a I moved in it. On my feet was pink 4" heels. I had never had on heels before so that was a new expirence for me. I had heard yelling and swearing from the other guest room where Fiona and Lynne was being transformed into something I didn't know what was.
I looked in the mirror and looked like a woman on her way to a ball with the wig on. It could have been a prom or something. I felt very femini there I stood and felt that a small tear wanted to escape from the corner of my eye, but I managed to keep it inside.
My mum did my make while I sat on the bed. The bed felt so soft and with pantyhose on against my legs I felt a strange sensation in my body. I feeling I had never felt before. I couldn't explain what it was and why I felt it.
I walked over to the mirror when she was done with the make up and I looked hard at the image looking back to me. It was me, but at the same point it wasn't me somehow. The mirror face belonged to a woman. So did the body and clothing.
- You like what you see? my mum asked and came up behind me.
- It is so strange. It is like it is someone else that is standing inside the mirror and I know that someone is me, I said with a smile on my face.
- I bet it is very diffrent for you looking at yourself like this. I can't start to understand the feelings inside you. But I must say you look very good as a woman, Rob, she said as she stood behind me looking at me thru the mirror reflection.
- It is mum... very diffrent. I can't understand the feelings inside me that I am feeling, I answered back.
All the diffrent fabrics against my body made me feel somewhat special.I could the softness and smoothness of the dress. It was almost as it slide against my skin. My mum held around my waist. I was kind of feeling loved.
- We need to get into the living room, my aunt Maryann said and looked at the watch on her left wrist.

In the living room Lynne and Fiona was along with Jessica and Amanda. Lynne and Fiona had on a lighter version of the dress then I had on. The color of lipstick that was formed around the cleave gag was in the same color. They had ropes bound above and under the breasts. A rope was also fixed around their waist. I guess it held their wrists to the lower back. It seemed like something was stuffed inside their mouths that the cleave gag was holding inside. The cleave gag was a long silk piece that was fold twice and tied tightly behind their heads.
Aunt Maryann pulled some ropes from the table and walked behind me. She started to tie my hands crossed behind me. The ropes was tightly wraped in a figure eight pattern. There was no slack to feel in them. It wasn't uncomfortable tight, but there was no way I could slip my wrists out from them. She tugged the rope a little more tighter as she tied four knots out of reach for my fingers.
Next came a rope that she tied around my elbows. It pulled my elbows closer and it pushed my chest out towards the silk fabric of the dress. I felt how my shoulders was pulled back towards my back into some kind of arch.
Then came a rope that was doubled up. It was put below my breasts twice and one time above my breasts. It pulled the fabric of the dress more towards the body, but it also featured the female curves more. I felt how she threeded the rope into the elbow ropes. The ends was pulled inbetween my arms and back pullin the ropes of the breast harness tighter and made it more impossible to slide the ropes off over my head.
I could hear the sound of a plastic being ripped open and my mum came in front of me. She had something in her hand. It was something pink as the dress I had on. She held it up in front of me. It was a pair of panties.
- They are clean, she told me.
I could see the panties. They was pink and had a white frill on them at the hem in the waist.
- What will you do with them? I asked.
- I would put them in your mouth and tie a scarf across your teeth to keep it inside. Both Fiona and Lynne has the wad inside their mouths, she told me.
I looked over at Lynne and Fiona. They nodded.
Darn, I had never had a wad inside my mouth and I wouldn't know if I could handle it. But it was kind of a turn on also.
I opened my mouth. My mum balled up the panties and carefully pushed them inside my mouth. Then came the scarf to keep it inside. It wasn't that tight (as it would be come later) tied. I felt the panties filling my mouth. I thought I was going to gag on them or the feeling, but it didn't happen. My mum padded on my shoulder as she went behind me.
Aunt Maryann came in front of me with a pair of leg irons. She lifted the skirt of the dress and connected them around my ankels. The chain wasn't long between both irons and I feared I would trip over due to the fact that I had never walked in heels before. But there wasn't anything I could do about it.
- Okay, let's have a party, my mum said and smiled.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I (Rob) was in a guest room at my aunt Maryann's farm house. It was my birthday and I was turning 18 years old. I had along with Fiona and Lynne been transported there bound and gagged. Along with Maryann's twin daughters; Amanda and Jessica, we was in for a make over. Dressed in a long pinkish gown Rob was then tied up on his elbows, wrists and placed in leg irons. His mother then added a panty wad inside his mouth while his aunt gagged him. In front him stood Lynne and Fiona dressed and tied the same way that he was.

Amanda leaded me to the living room. It was decorated with pink stuff; balloons and banners. I noticed that the name on the said "Scarlett". I was not sure if that was for they didn't have pink banners with the name "Rob" or something else was behind it. Fiona and Lynne was placed on chairs on each side of a table with cakes and some sodas. My mum and Jessica used a small piece of chain to fasten their waists to the chair so they couldn't get up. My aunt Maryann came in with a strawberry cake with candles on. She set the cake down in front of me. I loved strawberry cake with all that cream under the berries.
I was then seated and chained to the chair.
Only then was our gags removed. The panties was put in a bucket due to the wetness from having them in our mouths. I could see the anger in Lynne's face. I could understand her. She later told me that Amanda had been rough on her and forcing her against the wall to control her. No slaping or beating; just forced her against the wall and held her arm in a forceful way. I knew the feeling. I had wrestled with Amanda some years earlyer and to said it mildly she beat me fast. She was extreamly stong and had won multiple wrestling competitions.
We was feed cake and drinks by our "captors". I thought it was strange to be feed like this. It was something I had seen mothers with small babies do when they feed their kids, but I was turning 18 years old today.
- Jean, I believe you have something to tell your birthday boy, Aunt Maryann said.
I looked at my mum and my mum looked first at her sister and then at me. She tried to smile while she uncomfortably put down the spoon onto the table.
- Eh, thank you Maryann for that blunt and direct way to remind me, my mum blushed.
We all looked at my mum. I was not sure what she had to say, but I feared that my Aunt Maryann might have had something to do with it.
- Dear Rob.., she started.
I could see that she was hasitating with what she was going to say.
- It would be very nice of you if you changed your name to a female name. Maybe like Scarlett or something like that. You spend more and more time in female clothings and even if I like my son Rob I would also love an second daughter named Scarlett, she said.
I sat there and suddenly understood why the banner said "Scarlett". I could see that everyone looked at me. I wasn't sure how to answer to this request. I felt that it took me to much of an surprice as anything. I wished I had more time to think about it or an heads up.
- I... I don't know, mum. It seems like a very large step to take, I said.
It was a strange feeling of the room becoming silent. They all looked at me and could see my aunt Maryann geting red in the face. Fiona and Lynne sneared when I said it.
My aunt got up from the table and pointed a fingre at me. I fear what would come now.
All the sound was scrambled into a white noise from a badly tuned radio reciver.

I woke up from a loud screaming voice.
- Mum! Rob is sleeping wearing my Cheerleader uniform, Lynne screamed out of the top of her lunges.
- Robert! Just wait til I get an hold of you! I heard my mum yell from downstairs.

The end
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic