My new life (FFF/mff) chapter 12 (final chapter) added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My new life (FFF/mff) chapter 12 (final chapter) added

Post by Knuffe »

My name is Robert, but everyone calls me Rob. I was 17 years old when I this happen. I live with my sister Lynne that was 19 at the time and my mum (Jean) that was 43 years old. My father have I never meet so I can't say I miss him. My mother did her best for us and that was good enough for me since I never knew anything else. My sister was a popular girl at school and was a cheerleader. I was not that popular in anyway. I was small in height and was labeled as a nerd. We lived in a small town and my mother worked at a office.

I found out about selfbondage when I was 15 and I had two piece of ropes and a scarf as my equipment. Sometimes I would borrow a leotard from my sister that I would put on. I liked the feeling, but I didn't know about crossdressing at that time. This weekend my mother would travel to a seminar so it would be just me and Lynne home. So I had planed some selfbondage, but I had dared myself to try on her cheerleader uniform.
So when class was done I rushed home to put my dare out to life.

I ran upstairs and found that Lynne was already at home. She had no friends over, but she was on the phone. Shit! I thought. She have to go out so I could do this. It wasn't like I could go up to her and confess my need. I had been dreaming that dream once. It didn't turn out well for me in the dream.
- I have to go out to buy some dinner for us. Lynne suddenly said.
- What are you buying? I asked.
- What do you want?
- Anything really. Pizza or burgers.
- Mum said we should have solid food.
- What is that? I laughed.
- I will see what I find. Be good.
And then she ran off to shop. I heard her drive off in her old wreck of a car and then I knew I could do my plan. I could manage it. I ran into her room and found the cheerleader outfit. I took it with me to my room. I started to undress and got the dress on. I sipped it up in the back and ran into my sister's room to look at myself in the mirror. I must admit I looked good. Well, I lack the hair and breasts, but still. I liked what I saw.
- What are you doing?! I heard Lynne yelled at me.
I looked over at the door and she was standing there.
- I...
- Shut up.
- But I..., I said and reached for the zipper, but it was stuck.
- I turn my back for a minute and you start to use my cloths. What else do you have on that belongs to me? She asked. Luckyly I forgot my wallet then.
- Just the uniform, I answered.
- Why Robert..., she asked.
- Because I wanted to try it on.
- That is no excuse to... to.. crossdress. Who else knows about this?
- No one.
- Not even mum?
- Not even mum.
I tried to get the uniform off, but zipper was stuck. Typical, I thought.
- Keep it on, Lynne said.
I looked at her.
- What else have you used in here? Well, except the uniform and my leotards, because I know about them.
- Nothing. I promise.
- Why are you using my cloths?
- I just wanted to try them on. They look so good.
- My leotards looks good? She looked at me.
- Yes. More or less.
- More or less indicates there is more then less, Lynne said.
I thought about it and knew she was correct. She was smart.
- I do selfbondage, I confessed.
- Selfbondage? Like tying yourself up? She said.
- Yes.
She looked at me like she was starting to understand something.
- So you use my leotards when you tie yourself up?
I nodded a yes.
- I see. What was you going to do with my uniform? Tying yourself up again?
- No. Like I said just trying it on.
- I don't believe you, Rob.
- I promise.
- Your promise isn't worth anything at the moment.
- But...
- Shut up! I will tell mum about this.
- No please. No! I begged her.
- Yes, because I can't have you using my cloths.
- I promise I will stop using them.
- I don't believe you.
She crossed her arms across chest.
- I will do anything if you believe me.
She was going to say something, but stopped in her tracks. She thought about something.
- Anything?
- Almost anything.
- You said I will do anything if you believe me.
I had to agree that I had said that. I feared what she was thinking about.
- Get your stuff.
- What?!
- Get your stuff. I will not ask again, she said.
I ran the fastest I could into my room and got the two ropes and a scarf. I ran back to her bedroom.
- What?! That is it?! Nothing more then two ropes and a scarf?
- No.
- Gee, I must buy more ropes then. But still I must get some dinner for me.
I didn't dare to ask about my dinner.
She tied my hands palm to palm in my back. She did a good job at it. She then tied my legs at the ankels. She looked at her work.
- Oh, from now on you will call me Mistress Lynne and you will do anything I say or I will tell mum about your "hobbies", she whispered into my ear.
- Please don't tell her, I begged.
- Please what?! She said and slapped my ass.
- Please Mistress Lynne. Don't tell her, I said as I felt the sting from the slap.
- That is up to me to deside.
She took the scarf and gagged me with it tightly. The fabric of the scarf pulled into my mouth and was tied tightly behind in my head. She took a hold of my arm and had me jump into a corner.
- You will stand there till I get back, she said and slaped my ass again.
Then she grabbed her wallet and locked the door behind her and I heared her drive off again.
I wondered what she would have me do. I hoped she wouldn't tell mum about this.
Last edited by Knuffe 1 year ago, edited 11 times in total.
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

loving it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A promising start. Do continue please :)
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story, cant wait for part 2
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I was standing in the corner with my sister's cheerleader uniform on. I was bound and gagged by her. She had discovered me wearing it and now she was outside shoping dinner and some more ropes. I hoped she wasn't talking to my mother that was out of town this weekend. I felt my legs shaking as I heard my sister's car drive up in the driveway and shortly after she stood in the doorway again.
- I see you listened to me, Lynne said and gloated a little as she entered the room.
I could hear her walking to over to me. She smacked me on the ass. She giggled and smacked it again.
- I should have you wearing panties, but that will come, she gloated.
I feared her already. It seems like that she had made plans while she was away.
- I bought dinner, Rob. It seems like you are little tied up at the moment, so should I put it in the freezer or do you wanna comfess to that you have enjoyed this so far? She whispered into my ear.
I tried to say that I wanna comfess, but the sounds wasn't that clear. She smiled to herself and smacked my ass again.
- It isn't nice to talk with something in your mouth, she teased me.
She took me by the arm and made me jump over to her bed. She pushed me down on it. I landed on my back with my legs spread. The skirt of the uniform flew up and landed around my waist - not covering anything. I was glad I had my boxers on still.
- Rob, that isn't how a lady is sitting, Lynne giggled when she saw me in her bed.
I tried to get up again, but with my hands tied behind me and legs tied at the ankels it wasn't easy. Lynne grabed a hold of my arm and helped me up sitting. The skirt fell down covering somewhat what it should cover.
- I guess I heard you wanted to comfess? Nod if I am correct or shake if you disagree.
I nodded my head.
I could see a smile on Lynne's face. Was it sign of victory? I wasn't sure, but I knew that I had to play my cards right to get thru this weekend and maybe escape this.
- We are having fish sticks to dinner today so I hope you will enjoy them since you now won your right to get dinner, she said.
Lynne knew I hated fish sticks. I really hated anything fish related food, but I guess fish stick I could handle for one day.
She looked at me.
- I also bought some stuff. Some play stuff for us to use this weekend, she grinned.
I didn't like the sound of that at all. But I had no say in this.
- You just lay there till I have fixed dinner and then we will talk about your comfesstion, she said.
She almost turned on her heel and walked out of the room. Locking it behind her. I looked at the closed door. So far I thought I had gotten thru this fairly desent. I wasn't sure what she was up to yet, but something told me that she was going to enjoy it more then I would.

She had untied my hands before we walked downwstairs to the kitchen. It would be a lie to say that my sister was a good cook. She had burnt most of the fish sticks and fries. She undid my gag as I was seated at the table wearing her cheerleader uniform. Before she untied my wrists she found one of mum's half aprons and tied it around my neck.
- I don't need a bib, I said as she tied it in a bow in my neck.
- I don't need a stain on my uniform, she answered and untied my wrists before she sat down.
I rubbed my wrists.
- Before you think about running off let me tell you that I have locked all the doors and windows. Your cell phone is without a sim card. First sign of you being disrepctfull to me and I will call mum and tell about you, she said with a smile on her face.
I sighed inside of me and said: - Yes, Mistress Lynne.
She smiled.

We had eaten what was called dinner. Lynne told me to be seated and don't move while she removed our plates. I did as she told me as I had no intention to make her call mum. I said I could help her, but she didn't answer my question.
- So how did you get started in this? She said when she had taken a seat again.
- In selfbondage? I asked.
- Yes.
- Well, I think I saw a movie where the hero got tied up and managed to escape. So I thought I could do that and with that I tied myself up and managed to escape. But the feeling that I got from it was very exciting and a rush so I had to go on.
- And where did my cloths get into it.
- I saw I got marks on my legs so I thought I could use something. I saw you in thights one day and I thought that could be it. So I took one of your thights one day and tied myself up. The feeling of rope and thights was just unbearable. So I had to do it more and more.
- Pervert, she said.
I didn't say anything else. She looked at me.
- Are you gay? she asked.
- No! I said a little to high and shocked.
- Just wondering and it isn't anything wrong if you was. I have friends that are gay and I don't judge them. It would have explain the dressing up part, she said with a nice smile on her face.
She grabbed my hands and stroked them caringly.
- Being different is okay, she said.
I didn't answer her.
She got up and walked behind me again. She removed the apron that she had putted on me and then tied my wrists behind me.
- I will not gag you yet, but if you as much yell or try to I will do it, she warned me.
- I understand Mistress Lynne.
She pulled me up and we walked upstairs and we walked to my bedroom.
- Lay down on the bed, she said.
I struggled down on to the bed. She tied my ankels tightly and then hogtied me in an tight hogtie. I could feel the ropes holding me in it and that the ropes was digging into the skin. She walked out and came shortly after back with a pair of thights. She gagged and blindfolded me with them. I was now bound, gagged and blindfolded in my own bed in her uniform.
- I have to do some stuff and I can't have you walking around. I will check on you when I get time, but I will be in the house.
I tried to tell her not to leave, but she didn't listen.
I heard the door being locked and I knew I was alone in my own bedroom. Somehow I liked this and but it still was kind of scary. What if someone walked in on me? Or if my sister forgot about me? Or worse... I had to go to the bathroom.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A very nice start to the story, I love it. I hope you will keep writing so we will learn how Lynne will treat Rob furthermore. I hope he will have to wear soon the announced panty in the front of his sister. It would be great if have to wear one of her leotards too during he is in Bondage, and I hope it’s es very tight leotard.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Knuffe wrote: 2 years ago 2

I was standing in the corner with my sister's cheerleader uniform on. I was bound and gagged by her. She had discovered me wearing it and now she was outside shoping dinner and some more ropes. I hoped she wasn't talking to my mother that was out of town this weekend. I felt my legs shaking as I heard my sister's car drive up in the driveway and shortly after she stood in the doorway again.
- I see you listened to me, Lynne said and gloated a little as she entered the room.
I could hear her walking to over to me. She smacked me on the ass. She giggled and smacked it again.
- I bought dinner, Rob. It seems like you are little tied up at the moment, so should I put it in the freezer or do you wanna comfess to that you have enjoyed this so far? She whispered into my ear.
I tried to say that I wanna comfess, but the sounds wasn't that clear. She smiled to herself and smacked my ass again.
She took me by the arm and made me jump over to her bed. She pushed me down on it. I landed on my back with my legs spread. The skirt of the uniform flew up and landed around my waist - not covering anything. I was glad I had my boxers on still.
- Rob, that isn't how a lady is sitting, Lynne giggled when she saw me in her bed.
I tried to get up again, but with my hands tied behind me and legs tied at the ankels it wasn't easy. Lynne grabed a hold of my arm and helped me up sitting. The skirt fell down covering somewhat what it should cover.
- I guess I heard you wanted to comfess? Nod if I am correct or shake if you disagree.
I nodded my head.
I could see a smile on Lynne's face. Was it sign of victory? I wasn't sure, but I knew that I had to play my cards right to get thru this weekend and maybe escape this.
- We are having fish sticks to dinner today so I hope you will enjoy them since you now won your right to get dinner, she said.
Lynne knew I hated fish sticks. I really hated anything fish related food, but I guess fish stick I could handle for one day.
She looked at me.
- I also bought some stuff. Some play stuff for us to use this weekend, she grinned.
- You just lay there till I have fixed dinner and then we will talk about your comfesstion, she said.
She almost turned on her heel and walked out of the room. Locking it behind her. I looked at the closed door. So far I thought I had gotten thru this fairly desent. I wasn't sure what she was up to yet, but something told me that she was going to enjoy it more then I would.

She had untied my hands before we walked downwstairs to the kitchen. It would be a lie to say that my sister was a good cook. She had burnt most of the fish sticks and fries. She undid my gag as I was seated at the table wearing her cheerleader uniform. Before she untied my wrists she found one of mum's half aprons and tied it around my neck.
- I don't need a stain on my uniform, she answered and untied my wrists before she sat down.
I rubbed my wrists.
- Before you think about running off let me tell you that I have locked all the doors and windows. Your cell phone is without a sim card. First sign of you being disrepctfull to me and I will call mum and tell about you, she said with a smile on her face.
She smiled.

We had eaten what was called dinner. Lynne told me to be seated and don't move while she removed our plates. I did as she told me as I had no intention to make her call mum. I said I could help her, but she didn't answer my question.
- Yes.
- Well, I think I saw a movie where the hero got tied up and managed to escape. So I thought I could do that and with that I tied myself up and managed to escape. But the feeling that I got from it was very exciting and a rush so I had to go on.
- I saw I got marks on my legs so I thought I could use something. I saw you in thights one day and I thought that could be it. So I took one of your thights one day and tied myself up. The feeling of rope and thights was just unbearable. So I had to do it more and more.
- Pervert, she said.
- Just wondering and it isn't anything wrong if you was. I have friends that are gay and I don't judge them. It would have explain the dressing up part, she said with a nice smile on her face.
I didn't answer her.
She got up and walked behind me again. She removed the apron that she had putted on me and then tied my wrists behind me.
- I will not gag you yet, but if you as much yell or try to I will do it, she warned me.
I struggled down on to the bed. She tied my ankels tightly and then hogtied me in an tight hogtie. I could feel the ropes holding me in it and that the ropes was digging into the skin. She walked out and came shortly after back with a pair of thights. She gagged and blindfolded me with them. I was now bound, gagged and blindfolded in my own bed in her uniform.
- I have to do some stuff and I can't have you walking around. I will check on you when I get time, but I will be in the house.
I heard the door being locked and I knew I was alone in my own bedroom. Somehow I liked this and but it still was kind of scary. What if someone walked in on me? Or if my sister forgot about me? Or worse... I had to go to the bathroom.
Wow! Awesome Stuff 🔥🔥
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Ak610 wrote: 2 years ago

I nodded my head.
She looked at me.

I rubbed my wrists.
She smiled.

- Yes.
- Pervert, she said.
I didn't answer her.
Wow! Awesome Stuff 🔥🔥
Thank you :D working on chapter 3 :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very enjoyable so far! I wonder if she’ll make him wear her tights next. Thanks for writing!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Knuffe wrote: 2 years ago
Ak610 wrote: 2 years ago

I nodded my head.
She looked at me.

I rubbed my wrists.
She smiled.

- Yes.
- Pervert, she said.
I didn't answer her.
Wow! Awesome Stuff 🔥🔥
Thank you :D working on chapter 3 :D
Great News!!
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Very enjoyable so far! I wonder if she’ll make him wear her tights next. Thanks for writing!
Could be or in chapter 4 :D
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Awesome story! I can’t wait to read more!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

DuctTapeSilence wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story! I can’t wait to read more!
Thank you so much :D
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Speedo wrote: 2 years ago A very nice start to the story, I love it. I hope you will keep writing so we will learn how Lynne will treat Rob furthermore. I hope he will have to wear soon the announced panty in the front of his sister. It would be great if have to wear one of her leotards too during he is in Bondage, and I hope it’s es very tight leotard.
Thank you so much :D
The panty and leotard is coming soon :D
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Hogtied, gagged and blindfolded in my own bedroom wearing my sister's cheerleading uniform with the door locked. Yes, I was in a mess, but still my mother hadent found out about this yet - I hoped. I was trying not to think about that and that I slowly was geting urge to go to the bathroom. However, I was going to loose the bathroom urge soon if my sister didn't untie me soon.
Sometimes I could hear her outside in the hallway, but due to that I was gagged I couldn't yell out to her.

Suddenly I could hear another voice outside my door. It was one of Lynne's friends that I had a crush on. Fiona. Fiona was a year older then Lynne and three years older then me. She lived two houses down from us and she was a babe. I remember that I spied on her when she was at the pool that they owned and tanning in her bikini. I froze where I was laying in bed. I could hear them talking and walking up and down and back and forth. Thoughts ran across my mind as the time slowly passed and my mind was working overtime. Please don't show her my room, I was thinking.
- Where is your brother? Fiona asked suddenly.
- He is some place. I am sure he is tied up somewhere. Lynne laughed.
- Yeah, that would be something, Fiona laughed back.
I was shooked that Fiona would laugh of that. Not that I have had a dream about that, but that was a long time ago. I tried to break free from the ropes, but there was no luck in that and now it started to become urgent to go to the bathroom too. I tugged at the ropes.
- Well, true. Think what if he was dressed as a girl? Lynne laughed.
- Now that would be funny. I dressed my brother up at halloween once. He looked goofy in my cloths.
- What is it with men that wanna dress up as females? Lynne said out a little loud.
- I am not sure.
I twisted my hands to see if I could get free that way, but no luck. I could hear someone walking in the hallway. I yelled and suddenly remembered that Fiona was here.
- Are your brother home? Fiona said right outside my locked door.
- Not that I know, Lynne lied.
- I thought I heard someone inside his room, Fiona said and knocked on the door.
- I think he is outside, Lynne lied.
- Are you in here Rob? Fiona asked a little high.
I tried to yell help but there was only garbage noises that came out of my gagged lips.
- I am sure I am hearing someone in there, Fiona said and unlocked the door.
- What have you done?! Your brother is tied up, gagged and blindfolded! I could hear Fiona yell.
I tensed up. I felt heat inside me rush around in the body. I suddenly felt hands on my body.
- He asked for it, I could hear Lynne answer.
- He is in your cheerleader uniform.
- He did put it on by himself with no gun or threats made towards him. I found him wearing it.
I could feel someone untying my gag. I felt how my dried up mouth wanted to have some water. The tights was removed and I could feel my jaw hurting more that I could remember to feel when the gag was inside my mouth.
- Is it true that you had putted the uniform on? It was Fiona that talked.
- Yes!! I need to go to the bathroom. Could you untie me?! I said hard.
- Sure, she said.
I could feel she tug the ropes as she started to untie me.
- These knots are hard to get up, Fiona said.
- I really need to go, I said in frustration.
- I am sure your sister made them tight with that purpose, Fiona said.
Suddenly I could feel my hands free from the rope. I pulled off the blindfold and my vision was a blurry hell. I pushed myself up from the bed was about to run to the bathroom when it suddenly hit me - hard - My legs was still tied. I feel down on the floor. Fiona grabed my swiss army knife that was on my desk and cut the ropes on my feet. I got up quickly and ran into the bathroom slaming the door behind me. I managed just to get on the ring in time.
What a great relief!

When I got out of the bathroom Fiona and Lynne stood there looking at me. Lynne had her arms crossed over her chest.
- Lynne told me everything, Fiona said.
- I am sorry, I said with a low voice.
- There is no need to be sorry. I dressed up my brother once, Fiona said.
- I know, I said.
- You do? Fiona said surpriced.
- Yeah... I heard you two talk while I was in the bedroom.
- Oh... Of course you did, Fiona said.
- So now what? I asked.
They both looked at me. Fiona shurged her shoulders.
- Well it is really up to you..., Lynne said.
- Up to me? You mean I can choose?, I asked surpriced.
- Yes..., Fiona said.
- I choose to take off this uniform and have my life back, I said.
- Wrong answer..., Fiona said.
- The option the easy or the hard way, said Lynne.
- What?! I yelled.
- You heard her, Fiona said.
- I think he just choosed the hard way, Lynne said.
- I think so too, Fiona said.
Then they jumped me. We fought. There was pulling. Pinching. Slaping. More pulling and a lot of more of Pinching. Until Fiona got a hold of my hair and yanked it back with a solid grip.
- Stop fighting, Rob or I will yank it even harder, she said with a mean tone to her voice.
- Okay! Okay! I give up! I said.
- Hands behind your back and lay still, Lynne said with a stright voice.
I layed my hands on my back. I felt a rope was tied around them with a firm strightness. It was Fiona that tied the rope and she wasn't kidding. It seemed like Fiona had been doing some tying before.
I was taken back to my bedroom. Fiona lifted the skirt of the uniform. She took off my boxer and saw me naked lower body.
- I think you need some women's panties. Feeling how they feel. I bet you have thought about it.
- No! I yelled.
- Be quiet or I will gag you, Fiona said.
I felt so embarresed being exposed like that, but I also somewhat liked it. I have had a crush on Fiona when I was younger, but now I felt that feeling coming back to me. I liked how she was being strict.
Lynne held up a pair of "granny panties" in front of me. They was gray and not flattering in anyway to say at least. I steped into them and felt how they slid up my legs. The panties hugged my waist. Fiona let go of the skirt and I was pushed onto the bed again.
- Time to hogtie him again, Lynne said.
Not long after Fiona had hogtied me tightly with scarfs. The silk scarfs was much better then rope and they didn't dig that much into my skin as the ropes would have done.Lynne took a scarf and tied a knot on it. The knot was placed inside my mouth and tied tightly behind my head.
- We will not blindfold you yet, but if you are a good little girly girl we will let you change into a nightgown and do your nails, Lynne laughed.
They left the bedroom with the door open. I couldn't find the knots with my fingers and I felt how they panties hugged my lower body. I felt a tingling feeling in my body. A feeling that I hadn't felt before. A feeling of loving it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! Makes me wish my sister’s friends tied me up at that age. Looking forward to what comes next!
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter! Makes me wish my sister’s friends tied me up at that age. Looking forward to what comes next!
Thank you :D
I know the feeling :D
I will try to have it done next friday :D
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A very successful sequel, that makes me want more. Rob is now under control of 2 girls and has the best chance to find himself tied to a bed overnight in a pink nightgown. I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Speedo wrote: 2 years ago A very successful sequel, that makes me want more. Rob is now under control of 2 girls and has the best chance to find himself tied to a bed overnight in a pink nightgown. I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Highpointer642 »

Lovely!
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago Lovely!
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

I was hogtied on the bed again. I was still in the cheerleading uniform belonging to my sister, but my youth dreamgirl that I figured out that I still had a crush on (Fiona) had discovered me and had joined in the "game". I had been "forced" into a pair of granny panties. I was having a conflicting feeling of enjoyment and fare in my body. What was in store me from now on? The thought had hit me as I was laying there thinking.

Next morning.
I woke up. My left arm was handcuffed to the bedpost with a pair of fluffy pink handcuffed that Fiona had provided. I was dressed in a white cotton nightgown with lace across the chest and the cuffs of the longs sleeves. The nightgown went just under my knee caps. I was wearin the granny panties still. The handcuff cuffing me to the bed was the only thing that restricted me since noen of the girls wanted to sleep in my room. Fiona had gone back to house she lived in and Lynne had gone to sleep around 2 a.m. so I guessed I would be awake alone for some hours.
I felt somewhat happy that I hadn't been hogtied and/or gagged during the night. I hadn't got my nails done, but they had threaten to do it if I didn't do as they told me. I remember the fight I had put up in the hallway. A fight I had lost. I also remember how tight Fiona had tied my wrists. She most have done that before I thought. I could suddenly hear Lynne in the hallway. She peeked in my room.
- Are you okay? Do you need to use the bathroom? She asked.
- No, I am okay, I answered.
- Fiona is coming over in an hour or so, she said.
My heart start to heat harder. That was interesting I thought.
- She is? I said.
- Yes, she told me about you spying on her and trying to see topless, Lynne said and crossed her arms across her chest.
I blushed hard red. Lynne giggled and walked downstairs. I wondered what she was giggling about. Could they have planed something? I thought so because my sister enjoyed those sort of things.I wasn't sure about Fiona tho. Her brother that I knew had told me once that Fiona could be really mean, but also very playful. I guess the mean thing was the same as I thought about Lynne so that had to be some family realtion thing.
Suddenly Lynne was back at the door. She gotten changed ordinary daywear for her; Tights and a t-shirt. The tights was blue and the t-shirt was a washed out light blue one. She was giggling again.
- Breakfast, she said.
- You have to uncuff me, I answered.
- I know, but don't try on anything, she said back and walked over to me.
Lynne got the key to the handcuffs and unlocked my hand from the bed.
- If you promise to be good I will let you go with handcuffs, she said.
- I promise, I replyed quickly.
She looked at me questionably like she was thinking if I was pulling her leg. We walked downstairs and she cuffed my left wrist to the chair and then she tied the half apron around my neck again as a bib. She had cut up my eggs and bacon for me so I just had to use the fork to eat with. And a glass of milk stood on the table in front me.
She sat down just in front of me on the other side of the table. She had her breakfast in front of her with a glass of milk. I started to eat with the fork in my free hand. She looked at me to see if I was planing something, but I wasn't. I felt strange sitting there in a nightgown and granny panties eating breakfast. I was just glad that our mum wasn't there. Really glad.

The doorbell rang. I was finishing up my glass of milk. I looked at Lynne and Lynne looked at me. Who could it be? I thought and grabbed a hold of the chair. I ran towards the front door. Lynne ran after me. I quickly unlocked the door and yelled: - She is keeping me hostage!
Two hands pushed me hard in again and before I managed to register what was happening I found myself inside the house again on my back with the chair laying beside me and I was steering into Fiona's eyes. She had an evil smile on her lips and I was she could be a great evil stepdaughter in any movie that would cast her.
- Lay still or I will make you for your mistake, she said with a snaring voice.
- I will. I promise! I said.
- I think we have heard that to many times now, Lynne said behind me and was standing with her hands on her hips.
- I think so too. We need to teach him a lesson, Fiona said.
- Please no, I tried to plea, but I wasn't listen to.
Lynne took a hold of my arms and dragged me back towards the stairs. The chair I was handcuffed to was dragged along with me. When we was at the stairs Fiona looked at me and said: - You have one option and that is to walk the stairs with no funny stuff and be a good girly girl.
- No option 2? I asked trying to be funny.
- You won't like option 2 as it includes force and a good spanking so you won't be able to sit for weeks, Fiona said a pulled a padle from one of the plastic bags I suddenly noticed she was carrying.
- I understand, I said.
- You better not lie to us again or your asschecks will pay the price, Lynne said.
- I said I understand, I said.
They pulled me up and told me to get upstairs. They both walked behind the stairs.

I found myself inside the bathroom with both Fiona and Lynne. The chair was placed outside the room and I was there shaking in my legs. The bathroom wasn't a big one, but it wasn't small either. We could all three get some room to stand in without standing on each other feet.
- Strip, Lynne said nicely.
- Can't you two go out of the room? I asked.
- Strip! Lynne said with a harder tone to her voice.
- Now! Fiona said.
I started to undress till I stood there naked in front of them covering myself. They didn't comment on anything or giggle or laugh. Fiona pulled something up from one of the plastic bags. It was black and shining in the light. It was a pair of tight that came with a sports bra. I looked at the clothing and knew that I would get that on myself either freely or with some "help". I took the items and started to put them on. The tights slid up my legs and firmly hugged around my waist and the sports bra didn't have that much to fill. Both items felt strange to be wearing.
- Now we need to fill out the bra and get some more cloths on you, Fiona said.
I sighed.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A wonderful continuation of Robs treatment. I hope he will still be punished for his unsuccessful escape attempt.
I like the humiliation when he had to stripe down in the front of Lynne and Fiona and to put on the feminine clothes. It would be great to read a further chapter where we learn what Rob is forced to put on / do next.
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Speedo wrote: 2 years ago A wonderful continuation of Robs treatment. I hope he will still be punished for his unsuccessful escape attempt.
I like the humiliation when he had to stripe down in the front of Lynne and Fiona and to put on the feminine clothes. It would be great to read a further chapter where we learn what Rob is forced to put on / do next.
I am working on the fifth chapter. :!:
Knuffe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knuffe »

Before I start on chapter 5 I need to appoligize for the lack of Tie ups in chapter 4. I managed to become sick on the night till Friday and wasn't that much creative that I should have been. I therefore wrote to what I considered to be an ok ending of the chapter.

I am sorry

We had moved to my bedroom again. I was wearing the black tights and sports bra. The bra was filled out with some pairs of socks. Over this I was wearing a leotard that was blue and that was fasten in my neck. The tight leotard hugged my body tight and showed out my "female" figure. I stood there in the middle of the room. I felt warm still I wasn't wearing that much clothing. It was like the tights and leotard had me heating up somehow.
- I think we should tie him to a chair, Lynne said.
- We should hogtie him and have him kiss our toes, Fiona said.
- Sounds good, but we should also have him as our maid and make us food and clean. Mum is coming home tomorrow and it needs some cleaning before that, Lynne added.
- Sounds good. I would love a personal maid. Like a chamber maid, Fiona laughed.
I didn't know what a chamber maid was, but it didn't sound good and something I would enjoy that much. I feared what it might be, but I knew that maids would clean and avaible to do other things also.
- We can do that later today, but we should have him tied up somehow, Lynne said.
- What if we tie him to the chair and tickle him? Fiona said.
- What fun is that? Lynne said.
- Well, he can't stop him and we can how strong will he has. I guess he wouldn't last five minutes.
- He wouldn't last three minutes I bet, Lynne said.
I listened to what they was saying and I knew I wouldn't last a minute because I am very ticklish.
- If I may say something? I said.
- No! said both of them and looked at me with a strict glare to their faces.
- I bet that he will not last two minutes and that you have to be tied up with him when he looses, Fiona giggled.
- Heck no! He won't last one minute and you have to be tied up along with him for an hour dressed in your leotard with nothing under it, Lynne said and laughed.
- Well, you have to be wearing your cheerleder uniform and tights with nothing under, Fiona said.
- Deal, Lynne said and put her left hand forward.
Fiona grabed it and shoke it before they looked towards me where I stood. I felt that I swalloed hard as I knew I was in for it either I wanted to or not. I could try to run, but I wouldn't get very far I guess.
Lynne tied my hands behind me crossed while Fiona started on my ankels. I felt the ropes tighten at both limbs. They did a good job at it because I couldn't get free even if I wanted it. The ropes was circled and clinched. Knots tied out of reach of my fingers. Fiona helped me to lay down on the floor and then she tied the hogtie rope going from my ankels to my wrists. It was so tight that my heels was inches from my butt. Still there was no knots for my fingers to reach.
- You don't have to tie me that tight, I complained.
- Be quiet Rob! You don't have a say in this, Lynne said and yanked the knots tighter on the hogtie rope.
- Ouch! I yelled and tried to kick loose, but the ropes was holding me tight.
I suddenly feel that my socks are coming off and exposing my naked feets. I suddenly feel panic hit me. I am tied up and my feet are about to tickled by two females that clearly will do that even if I begged for mercy.
- So are you ready? Fiona asked.
- No! I yelled.
- I wasn't talking to you, girly girl, Fiona snapped.
- I am ready, Lynne said.
- Let's start then, Fiona said and produced a long white feather from one of her plastic bag.
- Please no! This isn't fear, I begged, - please untie me or don't tickle me. Please...
- Sorry, not now Rob. Be a good girly girl and be strong for me, Lynne said and patted my buttom.
I couldn't believe this. Here I was hogtied, dressed in tights and leotard and about to be tickled by my sister and my childhood "love". I know I would love to be released now and escape my imprisonment, but I also thought it was kind of excited even tho the thought about being tickled scared me alot. I hated being tickled and my react is that I start to scream and fight off the tickler. However it seemed that I wouldn't be able to fight off them now.
They sat down on the floor next to me and ignored my pleaing to not have my feet tickled.
Suddenly I felt the softness of the feather hit the soul of my feet and I could hear the clock start on Lynnes phone starting to count the time it would take me to starting begging for them to stop. The feather was lightly being dragged over from the heels to my toes. Brushing gently as just a feather can. I started to wiggle my feet from side to side as much as I could move them. But it wasn't much I could move them and the ropes pulled into my body, not painfully but as a sharp reminder, that I was restrained. It took only seconds from they started till I was laughing so I was crying. I tried hard to wiggle my way away from them, but being hogtied wasn't helping me in any way or form.
It did however take me fifty two seconds till I was begging them to stop tickling me.
- I won! I won! Lynne yelled with a happy voice in her cheers.
- Darn it! Couldn't you held out for nine more seconds?! Fiona said and smacked my buttom.
- No, I answered while I was still laughing and my pulse was high.
Fiona let out her frustration and got up from the floor. She passed back and forth in the hallway while Lynne smiled and giggled.
I tried to get Lynne to untie me, but she didn't listen to me. She got up from the floor and walked out to the hallway where she gave Fiona a big grin on her face. I tried to hear if they said anything, but I couldn't hear anything they said to each other.

I had been laying on the floor of my bedroom all the time and suddenly they came back to look on me. Fiona walked in front of me and I could see was wearing an pink leotard. From the how she looked in it she wasn't wearing anything under it. The pink leotard clinged to her body as the black one I was wearing did to my body.
- This your fault. Had you managed to hold yourself for nine more seconds it would be your sister that would be in this situation, Fiona said.
I think she liked being dressed that way or being tied up. I like to think so at least.
Lynne took one piece of rope and started to tie Fionas wrists behind her crossed. Lynne circled the rope in figure eights before she clinched the rope with the knot tied and hidden inside the ropes somewhere. Fiona got down on her knees and the onto the floor. She looked at me and squeezed her eyes as she was angry with me before she started to smile.
- I love this, Fiona said, - I love being tied up and helpless. But I also love doing the tying.
- You do? I said comfused.
- Yes, I loved the tie-up games when I was younger and loved being tied up.
Lynne had tied her legs at the ankels at this point and started to tie the hogtie rope to Fionas ankels. Lynne pushed softly Fionas legs towards her butt and tied the rope to her wrist rope. Her legs was bent as far as mine was.
- How is that? Lynne asked.
Just as Lynne was about to ask an voice suddenly interrupted us.
- What are you three doing?!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic