J-show M/FF part added it/ffffff another part added color of Boocola, Betty rescues added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

J-show M/FF part added it/ffffff another part added color of Boocola, Betty rescues added

Post by Boocola »

A woman with brown hair wearing a black dress, brown fishnet tights and black heels is walking on the sidewalk. Trying to move past the endless stream of people in New York City. Cody is already late for the show, she doesn't want to anger Master Chief. The human traffic to the comedy club she is supposed to meet him at is great, a huge sea of people. She cuts through an alley way for a short cut. A group of five men came out of the shadows.

"Give us your purse lady." One of the men twirling a switch blade.

"I don't have a purse." Cody said observing the position of all five individuals.

"Well you better give us something or we won't let you leave." The same man said.

"How about I get all of you in for free at the comedy club I am performing at tonight." Cody said with a smile. "I am running late and my master chief doesn't like when I am late."

"Then we will take your life after having fun with you." He replied.

"That was the wrong thing to say." Cody retorted with lightning speed she spun around then roundhouse kick with her right leg hitting him in the face launching him into the air spinning towards his crew knocking him into three of them leaving the forth to stare at Cody in disbelief."Well?" She asked him as he backs away with his hands up.

At the comedy club

Above a stage in a comedy club two women are lowered from the rafters rapped in chains around their torso with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Both women are wearing a red dress with brown fishnet tights and red heels.

A man with brown hair and glasses dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans and black shoes came out from the curtains on the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls children of all ages." He said as he looked at the audience that are not there, but reading this. "JayBee Crownshot has entered the building and is now on stage. I know, I know you all can shoot me a death stare complain that I am blending the color of the tights to match the skin color..." He said as a woman wearing a black dress entered the club, he recognized her as Cody.

"Sorry." Cody apologizes.

"Don't be sorry, get into position." JayBee told her as she went backstage. "Now where was I oh yes, Blending tights in with the skin color. I think it has something to do with a subscriber I got who keeps requesting Ryonas. I think that means an animated man torturing animated women with the same move."

"Like the way you have us chained up here." One of the women said hanging up wrapped in chains named Paige. "Why are we up here anyway?" She asked wiggle around.

"That's a great question." JayBee said as five guys entered the club looking really mad. "So what happened gentlemen woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Where is that karate bi..."The leader said before he was cut off.

"So you and your group is responsible for my assistant being late." JayBee stated pointing at the shiner on his face. "As I was saying the reason my two lovely assistants are hanging from the rafters wrapped in chains is because of a game called double dragon." He said. "Have you ever wondered what kind of damsel gets rescued by twin brothers Jimmie and Billy Lee then has them fight each other to the death."

"what does that has to do with that karate bimbo that gave me this black eye." The gang leader said. "I want to speak to her?"

"Ask and you shall receive gentlemen." JayBee said with a hand signal. "Are you sure that you want this fight?"

"Hell yes, I want this fight." The gangster replied.

Cody came out from behind the curtain. "hey guys, I see that you took me up on my offer of coming to see the show." She said. "Please take a seat."

"No, we don't want to take a seat." The man said angrily. "We want payback for being humiliated by you in our alley."

"But I was the only one in that alley, there was no one in that alley." Cody said walking forward and stepping down from the stage. "The only one that was humiliated was me."

"Don't play stupid with us." The gangleader said signaling for his gang to surround her. "We want our toll. He said before taking out his switch blade knife.

" Wait, wait gentlemen..." JayBee said. "...or should I say ladies." He said as he snapped his fingers. "Chrissy."

"That's not my name." The gangleader named Chrissy said in a woman's voice. "What the F..."

All five gangsters checked their body up and down and they were all transformed into women.

"Welcome to the show ladies." JayBee said. "I can't have you in here disrupting this show." He said. "I had two YouTube channels terminated because of request of ryona videos. My new channel Boocola669 is up and running. I don't care about subscribers anymore because all they want is that what will get my channel terminated. So I, I don't care." He looked up at Paige and the other woman bound in chains named Tera." As for Tera and Paige well I took Marian from the double dragon end boss." He said as he clapped his hands together." Billy and Jimmie Lee should be coming to get her any time now."

"What about our five guests?" Cody asked JayBee pointing to the five women dressed as gangsters. "We can't leave them like that."

"Sure we can they want to fight you let them fight you in the ring of WWE 2K22." JayBee said. "Get them ready for a match. When it's done I'll upload it to that channel."
Last edited by Boocola 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

JayBee told the 3rd street saints if they win he would change them back and give them a thousand dollars each, but if they lose they would have to work for him and stay women for the rest of their lives.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

After the two handicap matches and the steel cage match Cody emerged victorious. She got a little bruised, but other than that she was okay. As for the five transformed gangbangers from 3rd street calling themselves saints and wearing purple. They were upset about their new lives and were humiliated by the clothing they were given for their matches. The leader named Chrissy was upset and called her father.

On stage JayBee continues his show. "As I was saying before being rudely interrupted." He said gesturing to Paige and Tera wrapped in chains hanging from the rafters. "Billy and Jimmy Lee can both get a girl."

Cody came out on stage. "We have a problem." She said. "Chrissy called her father."

"I fail to see how that is a problem." JayBee said. "Let her father come." He said as Chrissy came on stage looking angry.

"Change me back or face the consequences." Chrissy yelled at JayBee.

"I am not the one who trespassed and causing problems." JayBee said. "You wanted to fight my assistant."

Then an old guy entered the club looking mean and pissed off. He is wearing a purple shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. He has a purple bandana covering his head and a black goatee and mustache with a scar on his face.

" Well, well looky what we got here." JayBee looked at the old gangster.

"I hear you did something to my son, Holmes." The man said.

"no I'm sorry," JayBee said. "who is your son."

"My son Chris,Where is he?" The man asked.

"Daddy, it's me I am right here." Chrissy cried.

The old gangster looked over at the young woman wearing the purple dress. "What have you done to my boy?" He asked JayBee.

"She's still your boy..." JayBee said. "...and to answer your question, I did this." He said snapping his fingers and nothing happened. "That's odd..." He said with a puzzled look on his face. "...must not work on ugly." He said looking at the man.

"What did you just say?" The gangster asked. "Did you just call me ugly?" He asked again taking out a revolver pistol pointing it at JayBee.

"Must have an age limit." JayBee said still looking puzzled as he saw the pistol pointed at him. "Either way you should have done a better job raising your son or he wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Change him back now or I will fire this gun at your face." The pissed off man threatened.

"HA HA HA HA." JayBee laughed at the guy. "Case and point your son needs to learn respect and he's not going to learn it from you."

"You will die for that comment." The gangster said pulling the trigger and a flag shot out of the muzzle that read bang bang. "What the fu..."

"Oops sorry, no kiss kiss bang bang." JayBee said. "I may be the bad guy here." He said. "But I did not raise a kid to be in a gang and rob from women." He said pointing towards the door. "Leave now and don't come back."

"Daddy." Chrissy cried. "Why did I say that?" She said mostly talking to her self.

"Sorry Chris, you're not my son anymore." The old man said looking defeated then he walked out of the club.

"Now that that is over with..." JayBee said. "...The YouTube algorithm is fragging me hard, making views disappear." He said. "That's okay I rather like it, but like all things it keeps getting old." He said looking at Cody. "Sorry my dear, I tried."

"That's all that matters." Cody said.

"As for you." JayBee said looking at Chrissy. "Consider this as a prison sentence and I am the Warden." He said. "I won't change you back until you are rehabilitated."

"What does that mean?" Chrissy said defiantly.

"So it's life without parole excellent." JayBee said. "Now all we have to do is wait for the Double Dragons to rescue the true villain of their two player game."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"Okay, I want to apologize for my earlier comment."JayBee said." But I don't take it back." He said with a deep breath and wrinkling his nose." The comment I am referring to is not caring for subscribers to Boocola669, I do care, but I don't care about subscribers that spam requests of perverted nature." He said. "Fragging lowblow and ryonas." He said with anger in his eyes. "Lowblows hates ryonas, ryonas hate lowblows and someone is ratting on me so the YouTube bots suspend the channel, so that the administration can view it and terminate the account." He said. Cracking his neck. "It may be someone from this site, it may be one of my subscribers or it may be some one I beat on soulcalibur 5 and is still bitter." He said looking at his captives chained up hanging from the rafters wrapped in chains. "WWE 2K22 was supposed to be a blessing for me after playing WWE 2K20 for so long, making a bunch of wrestlers for my stories, but now it's just another fragging game like everything else." He said looking at Chrissy. "I didn't plan it this way, but every WWE game I do something called Maximum clonage, where I make five divas clone one diva four times. Twenty five divas it's stupid I know, but this world is stupid and everyone doesn't like the truth."

"Master Chief, what does that have to do with us?" Cody asked.

"Nevermind." JayBee said. "Just the ramblings or a tired old soul I guess." He said. "I said that I would tell a story of a bondage monster living under the beds of clones I was raising on the Sims 4."

Sims 4

Paige is taking a nap curled up on her bed, she has the body of a twelve year old girl. She is wearing a red dress and white tights with red slippers. She feels something slithering up her leg, that immediately wakes her up. She jumps out of bed in extreme fear at seeing the tentacles under her bed and panics running out of her room. She runs into her master chief's room. She finds that He is not there. She runs out of the room still in a panic, on the other side on the stairway entrance she sees Theresa and Rebecca playing chess, she runs to them thinking they might know where he is.

Rebecca is in the body of a twelve year old and is wearing a green dress and white tights with green slippers. She is studying the chess board. Theresa wearing a blue dress and white tights with blue slippers just made a move exposing her king to Rebecca's queen. Rebecca picks up her queen. "Gotcha." She said as she started moving to trap the king and win, but her sister runs into the board scattering the pieces.

"Does anyone know where master chief is?" Paige asked in a panic. "The monster is back, it's back, where is master chief."

"I don't know where he is." Rebecca replied. "I won, I won and I couldn't finish."

"That's too bad, so sad." Theresa says with a smile. "I don't know where he is." She said. "Maybe Lea might know where he is, she's in charge when he is not here."

"Fine where is she?" Paige asked.

"Probably in the backyard playing pirate with Kori and Tommy." Theresa said.

"Thanks." Paige said as she ran down the stairs still in a panic.

"Thank you." Theresa said with a smirk looking at Rebecca. "Let's go check out the monster, come on."

"No no no, I can't." Rebecca said trying to set up the chess board for another game. "Can we play another game."

"After we see the monster." Theresa said.

"I don't like that monster." Rebecca said. "Last time I saw it I was held captive by it until master chief sprayed it."

"Master chief will be coming soon what is to be worried about." Theresa said getting up grabbing Rebecca's hand and going to the room Paige's bed in it.

"Let go you are holding my wrist to tight." Rebecca said as she was pulled to the room and tossed down at the monster around Paige's bed. "No not again, Theresa help me, please?" She said as the monster wrapped it's tentacles around her ankles, calves and thighs. Then more tentacles wrap around her torso and forced her wrist together wrapping them up behind her back. "Let mmmph mmmph ." She tried to say me go after a tentacle wrapped around her head covering her mouth.

"Gotcha." Theresa said sarcastically not realizing that she standing next to Kori's bed. Tentacles came out from under the bed wrapping up her ankles, calves and thighs. "What the..?"She asked no one as she got pulled down by tentacles that wrapped around her torso and forcing her wrist together behind her back wrapping them up. "No master chief mmmph." She said as another tentacle wrapped around her head covering her cries for help.

Space pirate

Twelve year old Lea is wearing a white dress and white tights with white slippers. She is has her wrist tied together behind the mast of the playground ship with a rope tied around her torso and and ankles. She is playing a princess that has been kidnapped by space pirates. The plot of the game is that the minotaurs wants to get her father to join their empire. "My father will never join the minotaurs." She said.

Twelve year old Kori wearing a yellow dress and black tights with yellow slippers. "I hope so for your sake, Princess." She said holding a toy sword at her throat. "It would be most unfortunate if I had to jettison you into space."

Twelve year old Tommy wearing a light blue dress and brown tights with yellow slippers walks on to the ship. "That won't be necessary." She said. "I just received word from Emperor Taurus that her father has relinquished his crown and became a senator in the council." He said. "A puppet government is now in place on Knotin."

"Does that mean that we can't toss the princess out of the nearest air lock." Kori said referring to the slide.

"She is no longer a princess." Tommy said. "So we have to take her back to her father."

Just then Paige enters the ship in a panic ruining the role play. "Has anyone seen Master chief?" She asked. "The monster is back."

Tommy looked over the port side of the ship. "I hope that the creature doesn't show up under the ship." She said.

"Don't worry we are safe." Kori said. "I hope." She said as two tentacles raise from the starboard side of the ship wrapping around her torso and thighs to her ankles. "It's got...mmmph." She tried to finish, but a tentacle covered her mouth.

"What in the." Tommy said as tentacles rose up from the port side wrapping around her torso and thighs to her ankles. "Help m...mmmph." She said.

"Oh my gosh." Paige Said in a panic as she ran off the ship.

"Wait, Paige." Lea yelled. "Get The master chief, he's in the basement." She said as she struggles to try to get free.

August's room

Twelve year old August wearing a red dress and brown tights with red slippers she is sleeping in her bed. She feels a something slithering up her leg. She wakes up leaping to between beds escaping the tentacles. Tentacles appear from the under the other bed one wrapping around her left leg forcing her ankle to her thigh. The other tentacle did the same thing to her right leg. While the tentacles from her bed wrapped around her torso and wrapped her wrist in front of her body.

Paige enters the room in a panic. "Oh no, it got you to August." She said. "Where is Master chief."

"Basement." August said. "Hurry."

Back on stage

"I stopped what I was doing in the basement." JayBee said. "Got the spray and helped with training monster."
SNAFU
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

Nice story!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]Goss1015[/mention]
Thanks
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"So it looks like the double dragons are late." JayBee said as he looks at his wrist like there was a watch on it. "Well since we have time, I will tell you what happened when Paige went down to the basement."

The Sims 4

A room that has lamps lighted to block out the darkness, there is a man wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with black shoes. He has glasses over his eyes, he is looking at a incubating chamber taking a sample of tissue from the embryo inside and carries it over to a microscope. Placing it under the scope, he takes his glasses off and looks through the scope. "The tissue is deteriorating quicker than I thought." JayBee said. "It would appear that making copies of clones of Paige isn't working." He said as the incubation chamber made a beeping sound he puts his glasses back on quickly went to turn it off and see what was wrong. "Lost another embryo." He curse at himself as he flicked the switch off. "I don't want to use my material with Paige again, I don't want to get to attached." He said as he heard footsteps outside the door.

There was a frantic knocking. "JayBee, master chief." Sounded like Paige.

"Well speak of the devil..." JayBee said to himself. "...and she shall appear." he said. "Yes Paige, what is it?" He yelled through the door.

"The bed monsters are back and appearing outside under the boat this time." Paige said still frantically knocking on the the door. "We need your help to make them go away." She said. "Please help us."

"I thought they outgrown it by now." JayBee said under his breath. "This maybe causing the problem with the embryos I am cloning." He said. "Okay, I will be right up." He yelled through the door. "Cody, it would appear that your daughter is going to be a pain in my butt." He said to a dark wall then taking off his glasses and grabbed a spray bottle.

As JayBee walked out the door Cody wearing a black dress and brown fishnet tights with black moccasins walked out of the shadows. "We don't have that much time left." She said to her friend standing in the shadows.

"What makes you think that?" Her friend asked Stepping out of the shadows wearing a red dress and white fishnet tights with red moccasins. "Ever since you've been held captive by Shrag you have been acting differently." She said to Cody.

"Tera, you will always be my friend and training partner..." Cody said to her friend. "...Shrag used methods of persuasions to unlock my magical abilities and that allowed me to feel the energy that the sun let's out slowly fading." She said. "After what he forced me to do I opened portals to places and we are in one."

"Why are you telling me this?" Tera asked.

"Our star is Dying, JayBee is trying to find a way to for us to live." Cody said. "I accidentally made him insane."

"He doesn't seem insane." Tera said.

"No, not in this story." Cody said. "Let's just drop it."

JayBee steps out of the basement door and Paige grabs his hand in a panic pulls him with her. He let go of his resistance strength to follow her pull. He got to exit in the hallway to the stairs and glimpse the backyard to see a bunch of tentacles coming out from the bottom of the pirate ship playground. He stops leaving Paige pulling at his arm trying to get him to follow her upstairs.

"I can see it." JayBee said with surprise. "How is this possible?" He asked himself.

"JayBee." Paige said in a panic. "I need you to to make the monster go away from under my bed."

"Paige, wait here." JayBee said to the child as he walked out to the backyard. He sees Lea with her eyes closed tied to the mast of the playset. "LEA!!" He yelled.

"Master Chief." Lea cried opening her eyes. "Kori and Tommy are wrapped up on the deck."

"Just try to be brave." JayBee said Spraying the port side tentacles with the bottle then walking to the starboard side to spray the tentacles seconds later they disappeared. "Kori and Tommy you both untie Lea, now!" He told the two children.

Kori got up. "Master Chief there is something wrong with Tommy." She said.

JayBee said walking towards the playset and he sees Tommy passed out on the deck. "She'll be fine." He said. "Untie Lea, I got to go upstairs." He says as he walks past Paige. "Help Kori." He said walking past her.

"But I want to show the monster under my bed and it has August." Paige said grabbing JayBee's hand.

JayBee twisted his wrist to escape Paige's grip. "no, you have to help untie Lea."He said to her then he rushed up the stairs.

JayBee heard to girls squirming around on the floor in the room on his right. Entering the room he sees Theresa squirming around on the floor with tentacles from under Kori's bed was wrapped around her legs and torso." Mmmph mmmph." Theresa muffled cries of help while a tentacle was covering her mouth.

"Mmmmph mmmph." JayBee heard Rebecca's cries for help as she was wrapped up the same way as Theresa by tentacles from under Paige's bed

"So who decided to check out the monster under Paige's bed?" JayBee asked as he sprayed the tentacles from under Kori's bed.

"She started it." Theresa said after the tentacles disappeared as JayBee sprayed the monster coming from under Paige's bed.

"No, it was her..." Rebecca said after the tentacles disappeared. "...she's the one that wanted to see the monster after Paige ruined a chess game I was going to win." She said.

"Was not." Theresa teased sticking her tongue out.

"was too." Rebecca countered returning the tongue.

"Enough." JayBee raised his voice. "Go out back and line up for training...Now!" He said hating that he had to raise his voice.

As Theresa and Rebecca walked downstairs. JayBee went to August's room to see her wrapped up with her thighs and calves together from tentacles coming from under her bed and the bed next to her's belonging to Theresa. "Daddy." August cried at him as he entered to spray both monsters. She picked herself up and went to go hug JayBee as he kneels down to one knee for her embrace. "I got scared." She said as she hugged him. "I thought I wouldn't see that monster again." She said.

"I need you to go to the back yard and line up for training." JayBee said.

"okay daddy..." August said. "...thank you." She said as she went downstairs.

JayBee stood up. "I am getting to close." He said to himself. "She called me daddy. How does she know that I used my own DNA for her."

Back at the club

JayBee is on stage with two women wrapped in chains dangling above him. "Not even Theresa knows that I used my DNA to make her." He said. "Paige don't think I forgot about that incident." He said looking up at her. "You became friends with the monster and when it woke you up you spread a fear toxin then affected everyone including me."

"How did you find out." She said hanging from the rafters.

Just then two men entered the club one wearing blue jean pants and vest. The other wearing red jean pants on vest. "Where is Mariam?" Both men asked at the same time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls." JayBee said looking around at the reader in the audience. "The Double dragons have finally arrived to rescue Marian." He said looking at Jimmy and Billie Lee. "So Riddle me this Riddle me that. Who will be leaving with Mariam to roll around on a mat. " He said as he started singing. "There's something in the way." He said. "Yeah."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"Jimmie and Billie Lee..." JayBee said. "... I give you a choice." He said gesturing to Tera and Paige wrapped up in chains tangling from rafters. "You can choose one of these beautiful women or you can fight over Mariam?" He asked looking at the double dragons.

"We will fight over Mariam." Billie said.

"Yeah." Jimmie said. "Hand her over or we'll beat you up and take her back."

"I guess you can't go against programming gentlemen." JayBee said snapping his fingers. "I guess being hit by a car losing automatic motor skills come in handy." He said. "Wouldn't you agree ladies."

Billie and Jimmie Lee are now women and Mariam walked out from the back wearing a red dress and black jacket. "JayBee what have you done to my boyfriends." Mariam said.

"Removed temptation." JayBee said. "They are still in love with you." He said. "I have a solution, pick one and I will change him back." He said with no emotion.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"Fine, Mariam" JayBee said snapping his fingers. "As you wish." Billie and Jimmie Lee turned back to men. "Andromeda has this pink girl named Trance, she picked the pretty prison planet." He said. "Captain Dillon Hunt trying to reinstate the commonwealth after three hundred years in a black hole."

Cody lowered Tera and Paige to the ground. "JayBee," She said. "Stop trying with this story it's not working."

"Yeah, Yeah." JayBee said. "Cody, I love you like you're my best imaginary friend." He said. "Maybe you should go back to being a frog, but your legs are so much better as a human."

"I don't know how to respond to that." Cody said. "Using this site to have conversations with me." She said. "I know General manager mode only gives you limited conversions."

"OH that Andromeda IA is pretty." JayBee said. "Almost as pretty as you." He said. "You're the AI in my life brain."

"You gave Link a sex change..." Cody said. "....and gave me the name Peter Pan called Captain Hooke."

"Codfish." JayBee said. "Cody for short." He said.

"Do you remember Betty?" Cody asked.

JayBee thinks back at his time training the girls in the Sims 4

Sims 4

"Right straight punch, left straight punch, right backfist and left hammerfist down then repeat." JayBee says as watches his students follow his instructions. Lea, August, Rebecca and Theresa were executing perfectly. Tommy, Paige and Kori were executing his instructions poorly."Stop daydreaming Tommy."

"I'm sorry, Master Chief." Tommy says. "The more I train, the more I can't shake that monster."

"That monster is the some of all your fears, when you see it and you become immobilized with fear." JayBee said looking at Tommy. "You must learn how to control your fear or your fear will keep you in bondage with no escape."

"I heard you say you saw it." Paige said. "How come you weren't afraid of it?" She asked confused.

"I wasn't afraid of it." JayBee answered. "Time for more focused training." He said as he walked to the pirate ship playset. He pushed the button and seven draws filled up halfway with water popped out. "I want you to focus your energy and slap the water fast without splashing." The girls were mourning after he said that. "If anyone gets wet you fail." He said looking at Lea. "Lea is in charge, I got to go see something." He said entering the house and going to the basement where Cody and Tera were waiting for him.

"That was harsh." Tera said.

"You embryo was perfect, what are you concerned about?" JayBee asked.

"She's not concerned." Cody said. "You have to explain why you weren't afraid of the monster."

"If I tell them I had a defense against the monsters they would still not understand." JayBee said.

Cody smiled. "They understand more if you knew what their minds are like." She said. "We would like it if you engaged them on their level."

"I can't." JayBee said. "I learned to control my fear."

"Sometimes you have become that which you fear." Cody said. "You are afraid of something." She said as she grabbed him to kiss JayBee on his lips.

JayBee is kissing Cody until he felt really tired. "What the deuce." He said pushing away from her.

"You are far too trusting." Cody said. "Making you wanting to please everyone, even people that hate you." She said.

"I will..." JayBee said as he passed out.

Minutes later.

Betty wakes up confused, she looks down. She wearing a blue dress and pink tights with blue slippers. She gets up off of the slap she's laying on looks around to find that she is in a basement. She looks down at her body realizing that she is about twelve years old. Then a sliding door opens up and two women enter the room. One is wearing a black dress and the other is wearing a red dress.

"I can't read his writing." The woman in black dress said. "I told him not to use human DNA." She said. "We need to find the two inperfections and eliminate them."

"Cody, you don't mean that they're children." The woman in red dress said to the woman in the black dress.

"Tera, you know something and you are not telling me." Cody said to the woman in the red dress.

"I...I wanted him to use his DNA on my embryo." Tera said. "Theresa is mine and you are not going to hurt her."

"You're insane to trust him." Cody said looking through some papers that she found. "I found it." She read the writing. "This is impossible."

"What is impossible?" Tera asked.

"The embryo from me divided with a third one stuck in the original one." Cody said. "He used his own DNA to push it out saving the embryo."

"Why would that happen?" Tera asked.

"My mother died giving birth to my twin sister who died at birth." Cody said turning her head to see Betty. "My father had to cut me out of my mother's stomach." She said. "She's awake." She said to Tera.

Tera turned her head to look at Betty. "Sweety, you need to go outside." She said to her.

"I get the feeling that I am not sweet." Betty said. "But since I don't remember who I am, I will comply." She said as she saw a door.

"Tera, you go with her." Cody said. "Bring me the two halfbreeds."

"Promise you are not going to hurt them?" Tera asked.

"I just need to analyze their genes." Cody answered.

"Yeah, okay." Tera agreed grabbing Betty's hand. "I know you are not sweet sweetie, but you look like an angel." She said to Betty.

Comedy club

"I saw let there be carnage." JayBee said. "Now I am watching meet the Fockers." He said. "I would like to say Venom 2 was a twisted mess of symbiotic flesh." He said. "Now on to my gaming. I am playing Elden ring. Leveling up reminds me of legend of Zelda a link to the past." He said. "Of course Yakuza 0 has bowling I bowled my best game in Thirty five years of bowling."

"Oh please you didn't get it for bowling." Cody said.

"You're right." JayBee said. "it's for that side story, how to train my mistress. I have it in my capture gallery." He said. "I want to upload it to YouTube, but I don't want this channel to be terminated for provocative content." He said. "I have more to this story, I will continue later."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I am starting a story on YouTube about cobra trying to take over Lea's Island. What I don't have in the story is where the female cobra trooper captures Chrissy tying her wrist behind her back and being interrogated by the male cobra trooper.

I read what is written

The female cobra troopers escorts Chrissy to the lieutenant who grabs her face. "Tell me girl." The lieutenant said showing her a readout of the island. "What's this radiation signature?" He asks Chrissy.

"Why don't you take your girlfriend and find out." Chrissy says with a smirk on her face.

"I wonder how long it will take you to die." the lieutenant said. "if I cut of your fingers and let you bleed out."

"No wait," Chrissy says. "I don't want to die."

"Then tell me what I want to know about that radiation field you came from and I might let you live a while longer." The lieutenant says while grabbing her hair and brandishing a dagger.

"The radiation will kill men only women can survive." Chrissy said looking at the dagger.

"sergeant." the lieutenant said to the female trooper. "Take two of your troopers and change into native clothes to find a way to deactivate the radiation field."

"Yes sir." The female trooper went to get her troops.

"As for you." the lieutenant said to Chrissy. "I'll deal with you later." He says as he hands her to one of his men. " She tries to escape." He says looking at Chrissy. "Kill her."

"Yes sir." The trooper said while Chrissy looks terrified.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"I hate YouTube it reminds me of high school." JayBee said breaking the fourth wall. "As does this site." He said with with a sniff. "It's a popularity contest that's all it is." He snarled. "I hate popularity contests." He said looking at Cody. "I remember writing a story of you fighting a dragon as firefly and I forgot to add legend has it the dragon would rise again to destroy a city killing all that stood in it's way." He snarled again. "It's been said that a hero would come back to make the sacrifice to save the people."

"Why didn't you bring me back to fight the dragon?" Cody asked.

"Because you can't be in two places at the same time" JayBee answered. "So I made Rebecca your daughter to take up the name Firefly." He said. "Well, my favorite cobra is called firefly. The action figure broke so it hurt my fingers taking him apart putting him back together with a new rubber band." He said looking at his fingers. "Posted it on Instagram Booth1361. The only bondage pictures there are of Mulan and Tinkerbell tied up with shoe laces."

"You know no one is gonna care." Cody said.

"Doesn't matter." JayBee said. "Now back to the story." He said as he waved his hands down.

Sims 4

Tera looked at Cody like she didn't believe that she wasn't going to hurt the two halfbreeds. Walked to where the master chief laid and kissed his forehead while Cody wasn't looking. "Come on, sweetie." She said to Betty as she grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" Betty asked.

"Anywhere, but here." Tera answered. "Away from this crazy witch." She said as she walked up the basement stairs with Betty.

When Tera got up to the first floor and to the backyard she saw the girl hitting water from drawers from the side of the ship playset splashing everywhere getting themselves wet. "What the hell is going on here?" She asked Lea.

"Master Chief told us to hit the water without splashing." Lea said as the girls stopped hitting the water. "We can't seem to find the focus he instructed us to find." She said with a wet face.

Tera turned her head and looked down at Betty still holding her hand. "Oh, he did did he?" She said as she kneeled down in front of Betty. "Sweetie, I need you to focus to hit the water without splashing." She said.

"But I don't know if I could." Betty said afraid of letting Tera down. "I am sorry I can't."

Tera touched Betty's left arm with her right hand and rubbed it. "Of course you can sweetie." She said standing back up kissing Betty on her forehead in the same place she kissed the master chief's comatosed body. "All you have to do is focus." She said with a smile.

Betty walked over to a ship drawer with water in it as August stepped back. She looked at her left hand formed a knife moved her fingers together into a half curl then closing her eyes concentrating. Seconds later her eyes opened and her eyes brows focused then her left hand striked fast stopping on the water with no splashes only ripples.

"Daddy!" August exclamed with her eyes widen with excitement.

"Sorry, I don't know to whom you are referring to." Betty said looking at August.

"But I thought," August said. "where's my daddy?"

"I'll take you to him." Tera said. "Theresa come with me." She said grabbing August by her hand. "No more training." She said pushing the button retracting the water drawers into the side of the ship. "Play." She said as she walked in the house with August.

"Yes, mother." Theresa said as she followed Tera.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

When did Cody become the villain of the story. She's not she is just an alien from a doomed planet trying to find a home. Putting me in a coma to control a clone in rem sleep is one of her tactics.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Betty stood there watching August follow Tera and Theresa in the house wondering about what was said about her daddy. Something seems familiar about that but seems far fetched to believe. There is a cloud in her mind making her think that this is not who she is if she is a she at all. A voice near her derailed her train of thought. "Excuse me, I didn't hear you."

"I said, have you ever played pirates?" Kori asked Betty.

"Pirates, what's that?" Betty asked.

"Get on the ship and I will show you." Kori said with a mischievous smile. "You can play the maiden."

"As long as it is not me playing the maiden." Lea exclaimed.

"No, you get to play the hero." Kori said. "Go play on the monkey bars, I'll let you know when you can try to save Betty." She said looking at Paige and Tommy. "You two tie up Betty in my quarters."

"What can I do?" Rebecca asked.

"Go up to the crow's nest and stay on the lookout." Kori said. "Keep watch for the Kraken."

"What is a Kraken?" Rebecca asked.

"Don't be so stupid." Kori yelled at Rebecca's naive question. "It's the bed monster." She said pointing to the crow's nest as Rebecca started climbing.

"What is the bed monster?" Betty asked.

Kori looked at Betty. "Tie her up!!!" She yelled at Paige and Tommy. "make the ropes tight like the monster's tentacles."

"So you're the captain of this?" Tommy asked. "But I want to be the captain." She complained. "You always get to play captain."

"No, you can't play captain." Kori said mockingly. "Tie her up in my quarters, so I can signal Lea to come and rescue her.

"Yes, captain Kori." Paige said. "Tommy just follow orders to play the game." She said to Tommy as she grabbed Betty and took her in the playset room.

"Fine." Tommy agreed with Paige. "Aye aye captain." She said to Kori as she grabbed the rope following Paige to the room.

"Give me some rope, I'll tie her wrists behind her back." Paige said as she was handed rope from Tommy.

"I'll tie up her lower legs." Tommy said as she knelt down to tie up Betty's ankles, calves and thighs.

"Nicely done." Paige complemented Tommy.

"What about this leftover strand of rope?" Tommy asked.

"Give it here, I'll pin her arms to her body." Paige said taking the rope and wrapping it around Betty's torso

Kori is watching Lea swinging on the monkey bars from one side to the other. "Is Betty secure?" She asked Tommy as she comes out from below.

"Yes captain." Tommy said as Paige came up out of room.

"Prisoner ready for interrogation captain." Paige said.

"Aye, let's see if the maiden squills like the pig she is." Kori said. "Crow's nest keep a sharp eye on the seas." She yelled up at Rebecca in the crow's nest. Then she went below to scare Betty on submission the best she can.

Betty is sitting in the playset room that is the captain's quarters for this play. She hears Kori enter the room. "Now what we wait for Lea to save me?" She asked.

"Well yes and no." Kori said pulling open a secret compartment. "You showed me up with that water stunt." She said pulling out a short whip and a ballgag. "Before I gag you you're going to tell me how you did that and why August thinks that you are her father?" Kori demanded hitting Betty on her left thigh with the whip.

"I can't tell you what I don't know." Betty said wincing in pain. "That hurt, why are you taking this seriously."

"You don't know what real pain is." Kori said. "Master Chief gots us training so hard our muscles ache so much that our only rest is disturbed by a monster that wakes us up squeezing capturing us until he comes to save us by spraying water on it." She said pulling Betty up and sitting down placing Betty on her lap and whipping her butt over and over again. "Now yell for help and hope Lea hurries." She said spanking Betty's butt with the whip.

"Help!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Betty cried. "Help me please Lea!!!" She cried as Kori placed the ballgag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She muttered nonsense as she cried with tears falling from her eyes.

Kori started feeling bad. "What have I done." she said not understanding why she got jealous during a game of pirates. She got up holding Betty while she was crying and laid her on the deck. "Now we wait for Lea." She said to Betty still crying in bondage on the floor.

Basement

August steps down from the the bottom step as the door opens up from to the basement laboratory. She walks in looking around spots a bunch of computers. She spots alot of tables with flasks with liquid boiling with tubes connecting flasks. She spots a large glass pool of water. Then turns to see her father laying on a bed with wires attached to his head connected to a computer. "Daddy." She cried as she ran to him.

"Tera." Cody yelled. "Get control of the half breed child."

"Or what." Tera exclaimed. "You will terminate her." she said. "I brought her here because you wanted to see her. You should have expected this reaction to seeing her father like this."

Theresa tugged at Tera's dress. "Mother, what's going on?" She asked Tera.

"Nothing dear, just a few tests." Tera said.

Master Chief's arm muscles began twitching and his eyes started moving from side to side under his eye liids. "If this is a game?" He whispered. "Why is I gagged." He whispered. "This body hurts." He finished saying in a whisper with a tear dropping from his eye.

"I thought you said he couldn't feel her pain." Tera said to Cody.

"The drone must be being tortured by the clones in a game." Cody said as she looked at a monitor of Betty bound and gagged on the floor with Kori sitting over her. "See they are playing pirates with Betty as the maiden."

"Doesn't feel right." Tera said.

"August take off your clothes and get in that tank." Cody said pointing to the glass pool.

"Not until you release my dad." August stated.

"I am afraid that your dad has a strong emotional connection with drone." Cody said. "There is only one way to break the connection without causing mental problems." She said. "The drone Betty Boocola has to be rescued and in a relaxed state."

"I'll go rescue Betty." August yelled at Cody.

"You are not a part of the pirate game they are playing." Cody said crossing her arms.

Theresa tugged at Tera's dress again. "Why is August mad at Cody?" She asked. "Will Master Chief wake up?"

"No dear it would appear that Master Chief is stuck in a nightmare." Tera answered. "August is concerned for her father."

"I wish I had a father." Theresa said.

"You do." Tera said pointing toward Master Chief JayBee. "We must wait for the game to end."

"But it's no fair why can't I help?" Theresa asked.

Outside on the playset

Rebecca is in the crow's nest looking around as per the rules of the game. She spots Lea at the monkey bars, but she cannot sound the alarm until she spots her approaching the ship. She looks at Paige who is stationed at the aft of the ship on the bridge. She turns to look at Tommy who is stationed at the bow of the ship. They all are waiting to see if they can see Lea approaching the ship to rescue the maiden.

Lea is at the monkey bars waiting to make her move towards the ship. She sees Rebecca in the crow's nest looking around. Tommy is in the front of the ship playing in the bow on the bubble guns. Paige is walking back and forth on the bridge.

While Paige has her attention looking at Tommy and Rebecca looking at Tommy. Lea decided to approach the ship from the rear climbing the aft and boarding the bridge sneaking up to behind Paige and grabbing her. "Where is the maiden?" Lea asked.

"I can't tell you." Paige answered.

"Play dead." Lea said letting go of Paige sat down leaning her back against the side and closed her eyes. While she moved below the crow's nest.

Rebecca saw that Lea wasn't at the monkey bars then looked at Paige playing dead. "Tommy stop playing with the bubble gun and get the captain." Rebecca shouted. "Tell her that there might be a stow away on the ship."

"Okay okay." Tommy agreed as she ceased fire on the bubble gun to walk past the ladder up to the crow's nest.

Lea waited for Tommy to walk past to get Kori from the captain's quarters, then she climbed the ladder to surprise Rebecca in the crow's nest. "Where is the maiden?"

"How did you?" Rebecca said.

"Just play dead." Lea said as she quickly got down from the crow's nest and waited for Tommy and Kori to come out of the room from a hiding spot.

"Find the intruder." Kori yelled at Tommy as they both walked on deck out of the captain's quarters. "Rebecca where are you?" Kori yelled up at the crow's nest. "You stay here you see anything shout out." Kori said barking orders at Tommy, while she climbed the ladder.

Lea grabbed Tommy. "Is The maiden is in that room?" she asked.

"I am not at liberty to say." Tommy answered.

"Play dead." Lea said as she entered the room to find Betty laying on the deck bound and gagged crying her eyes out. "Betty it's Lea are you okay?"

"Mmmph mmmph." Betty said shaking her head.

Lea tried to sitting her up so she could remove the gag but Betty cried in pain. "What happened here?" she asked herself.

"That's a good question." Kori said as she entered the room. "The game ends when you get the maiden off my ship."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Shared video for the thumbnail of what the girls are wearing red is Paige, White is Lea, Yellow is kori, Blue is Tommy, Purple is Betty and green is Rebecca.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"Time to take a break from the action." JayBee said as the curtains fall behind him covering up the bondage mess of all his assistants. "Wasn't Kori a little firecracker?" He said. "Originally part of a story I wrote back in ninety two, Her plan was to take over the pirate empire from her father." He said as Cody joined him from behind the curtain.

"What are you going to do now?" Cody asked.

"Waste time of course." JayBee said. "The longer I live the less interest in living I have."

"Feeling old?" Cody asked.

"No, I felt the same since I was a kid." JayBee said. "Living is a waste of time." He said. "Writing stories let's me waste time."

"Why did you start writing stories?" Cody asked.

"Mainly started writing Songs, Then the songs turned into stories." JayBee said. "Started singing about hearing the rhyme of the ancient mariner, see his eyes as he stops one of three." JayBee said. "before I continue writing stories has been a way to waste my time. I don't really try to write perfect, I think it's for my own entertainment. The cobra infiltration story is almost done." He said. "I also got one more thing to say before I continue the story. I will not even think about continuing a story unless I get three comments on a story."

A big red headed woman enters the club and she is pissed. She is is wearing a white tank top revealing the big muscles on her arms. Black spandex pants stretched out by big legs and black boots with white spikes pulled over the pant bottoms. She points to JayBee. "Where is Betty?" She said with a growl.

"Fee fy fo fum.." JayBee said. "...what beanstock did you fall from?" He said ironically.

"JayBee, she is Olga Hemler." Cody whispered to JayBee. "Remember she wants a match with Betty."

"Well, hello there." JayBee said relaxed. "I am sorry Betty is sleeping and can't be disturbed." He said.

"You can't keep protecting her from me forever." Olga yelled. "Since this is bondage site..." She said. "...you go wake her up and I'll tie her up."

"No can do Olga." JayBee said. "I can't do that."

"Then I will tie up your assistant Cody." Olga said looking at Cody like a lion that hasn't eaten for days.

"JayBee." Cody said to her master chief.

"Don't worry." JayBee said. "So you invade my thoughts while I write this story."

"Please...this is not a story it's a comedy act." Olga said with a smile.

"Yes, I know that." JayBee said. "If you would chill out and listen." He said pointing to his ear. "I'll tell you a story when Betty escaped her first bondage experience."

"This should be interesting." Olga said Crossing her arms.

"Kori instructed Tommy and Paige to tie up Lea the same way they tied Betty up." JayBee said looking at Olga. "She then placed a ballgag in Lea's mouth laying her on the deck next to Betty who was still crying from getting spanked by Kori."

"I like it already." Olga said with a laugh. "That means she'll cry like a bigger baby when I'm done with her."

"Wait it gets better." JayBee said.

"Please continue then." Olga said.

"Meanwhile down in the basement." JayBee said.

Sims 4

August and Theresa are next to a man in a coma with suction cup connected to computers from his head with a monitor screen overhead. The image on the screen is two twelve year old girls bound and gagged laying on the deck.

August could make out that Lea got tied up by Tommy and Paige. She thought that the game was to have Lea rescue Betty from the pirates. Kori ended the game and started a new one.

"She can't do that." Theresa said looking at the monitor screen.

"She just did." Cody said from behind. "Which means you two can join the game now."

August looked at the monitor at Betty who was crying and drooling with tears making her face shine. "Don't worry daddy we're coming." She said whispering in Father's ear. "Remember the escape techniques you taught us." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Theresa kissed him on the other cheek. "Good luck father." She said. "I'll see you soon."

Outside on the pirate ship playset Rebecca got down from the crow's next and something came over her as she realized Kori started a new game. She was tired of playing the pirate minion. She walked into the captain's cabin to see Betty bound and gagged crying on the deck and Lea bound and gagged like Betty only not crying. Tommy and Paige standing over Lea like they just got done tying her up. They had extra rope in their hands.

"Rebecca get back to the crow's nest." Kori ordered. "The new game is preventing Lea and Betty from getting off this ship."

"Aye, I would have to disagree." Rebecca said. "This here is a mutiny." She said. "I am in charge now." She said looking at Tommy and Paige.

"You can't do that!!" Kori exclaimed.

"Join me or I will show you no mercy." Rebecca said holding her hand out while Paige threw her a strand of rope. "Put your hands behind your back."

"Why are you doing this?" Kori asked as she placed her wrist behind her back. "Why are you doing this?"
She asked again as Rebecca started tying up her wrist.

"Oh you know when word gets out that a pirate has gone soft..." Rebecca said finishing tying up her wrist. "...it's nothing but work, work, work all the time." She said ironically. "You two finish securing the former captain."

"Yes captain." Tommy said as she knelt down to tie up Kori's ankles, calves and thighs.

"Yes captain." Paige said grabbing a ballgag and placing it in Kori's mouth.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Kori said as she said but I wanted to join you.

"Sorry mate." Rebecca said. "Don't need to worry about a backstabber mutineer." She said as she started laughing. "Aye, I could use some rum." She said. "Now the new game first one of you three to get off this ship wins."

In the basement Cody and Tera are looking at the monitor of the captain's quarters of the pirate ship playset. They look at each other then back at the screen.

"Rum?" Tera asked.

"Must be the genetic memory from one of the time lines of Rebecca." Cody said. "The embryo came from me, but I don't recall the personality."

"Or it could as simple as she's pretending to be a pirate." Tera says. "I remember JayBee briefing us that he let the girls watch the princess bride and pirates of the Caribbean."

"Black flag." Cody said. "Rebecca is a pirate in the immortal time-line." She said. "She saved the mortals on this planet by stopping a nuclear destruction by beheading Nare Grodski."

Suddenly JayBee's Muscles started twitching. "Where the hell am I." Cody and Tera heard him say still in the coma.

Pirate ship captain's quarters

Betty looks around her face still soaked in tears. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She tried to say where the hell am I. She looked around to see Lea and Kori tied up next to her.

"You are my prisoner on this ship." Rebecca said. "Well well well the little princess stopped crying like a baby." She said. "You objective in this game is to escape and make your way off my ship." She said as she heard two sets of footsteps climb on to the ship. "Go see who that is." She ordered Tommy and Paige as they left the cabin as she turned to watch them leave.

Betty Boocola twisted her wrist and pulled her wrist out of the bonds around her wrist and lifted the rope off her torso. She untied the knots on the rope around her thighs, calves and ankles. As Rebecca was turning around to look at her captives she moved behind Rebecca and left the cabin.

"What the deuce." Rebecca said to Lea and Kori. "You two didn't even make a sound letting me know Betty was escaping."

Betty heard Rebecca yelling at Lea and Kori as she ran out to saw Tommy and Paige rear staring at August and Theresa. They haven't seen her yet. So she leaped off of the starboard side of the ship and unstrapping the buckle of the gag then removing the ballgag leaving it on the ground.

Basement

Cody saw Betty vanish quickly after the drone stopped crying. "Where did Betty go?" She asked Tera.

"I don't know." Tera answered.

The basement door opened up and a twelve year old girl stared at Cody with anger in her eyes. "What have you done?" Betty said as she walked towards JayBee's comatosed body.

"I wanted you to train the girls from their point of view." Cody said. "Look at the situation as they would on their level."

"Okay, so how am I going to trust you anymore." Betty said looking at Cody. "Put me back in my own body." She demanded.

"I'm sorry." Cody said. "I accelerated Betty's aging process." She explained looking at Tera. "After transferring your consciousness to the drone." She said looking at Betty. "That seems to stabilize the aging, but if we don't find a way to decrease the aging acceleration effect when we transfer your consciousness out of Betty it will kill the drone."

Back at the comedy club

Olga is still standing there seemingly unimpressed by what she heard placing her hands on her hips." So your Betty Boocola." She said with a laugh. "What does that mean?" She said with a scowl. "Betty has your knowledge, but not your strength."

"Betty also has my power." JayBee said.

"What power the ability to snap your fingers replacing any object?" Olga asked sarcastically.

"No, not that." JayBee said. "smaller body with no broken bones, my power is knowledge." He placed an open left hand above his right hand closed fist.

"Doesn't matter, I'll bury Betty in a match on WWE 2K22." Olga said. "As I will tie Betty up and spank her with all my strength so she'll be in too much pain to even attempt an escape."

"You really think you are that strong?" JayBee asked.

"I know it." Olga replied.

"Well, who can argue with that." JayBee said ironically looking at Cody who looks to be terrified. "Don't worry Cody, I already gave her the matches she wanted." He said looking at Olga. "Two matches on legend, two matches on hard. But everyone knows to truly win a beat down it's in a last man standing match on legendary."

"Computing." Olga said. "You may have won two on hard. But I made Betty tap."

"One more thing before I end this part of the story." JayBee said. "You remember when I said I was a song writer in the beginning of this segment." He said. "Well I wrote a song while grinding on elden ring." He said. "Growing up with only action figures to entertain you." He said. "Now having video games to entertain me." He said looking at Cody. "Every thing I did with those action figures I can do in video games." He said. "Guess who's back..." He started singing signals Cody. "...back again."

"And they all full down..." Cody sang. "...like toy soldiers."

"I'm JayBee the real JayBee." JayBee sang "All the other JayBees please stand up, please stand up." He continued singing. "Playing elden ring, voices in my head sing." He sang looking at Cody. "Guess who's back, back again."

"And they all fall down, like toy soldiers." Cody sang.

"Then the exasperation continues as I grinded." JayBee said. "Thinking about leveling up early on Legend of Zelda a link to the past pops into my head." He said looking at Olga. "hope I didn't embarrass myself that much.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I finally was able to save this outfit on Myrtle on WWE 2K22. It wasn't easy to troubleshoot this broken game. This is the rivalry between Betty and Olga. I also left a clue to my next story on here. I'm thinking of bringing back a character.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

On stage in an empty comedy club JayBee is standing next to Cody looking at a red headed woman with big muscles named Olga. The red head is standing there arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

"What more could you want?" JayBee asked.

"Your life." Olga answered.

"I've already given my life to my characters." JayBee said. "I live for nothing else."

"Pathetic." Olga said. "These readers would probably agree."

"The whole world agrees." JayBee said. "I react to the way I am treated by society and the community in which I live in." He said looking at Cody. "The car accident changed me and who I was supposed to be." He said. "Now I am bound inside a body with nerve damage." He looked at Olga. "Do you know what it's like to have big muscles and unable to use them." He said looking at Cody again and smiled . "I am sick of this pointless debate."

"What are you going to do?" Cody asked.

"Remember that time when you tried to drown August." JayBee said to her.

"I'm trying to forget." Cody said looking down at her feet.

"You need salt water to change." JayBee said. "There is no salt water here." He said. "I know where you can find some."

Bondage monster Sims 4

On pirate ship playset Rebecca finished untying Kori and Lea in the captain's quarters. The game has stopped when she realized that Betty escaped the ship. She went out on deck followed by Lea and Kori. She saw August, Theresa, Paige and Tommy, but couldn't find Betty. Even in the yard she searched as she looked over the starboard side. She spotted the ballgag on the grass.

"Where's Betty?" Lea asked.

"I don't know." August answered. "I thought she was tied up with you and Kori."

"She disappeared leaving the ropes that bound her while we were struggling to free ourselves." Lea said.

"Maybe the bondage monster ate her." Tommy said.

Just as Tommy said that fear creeped into the minds of the young clones and eight tentacles of the bondage monster rose up from the sides of the ship. All seven girls panicked as seven of the eight arms grabbed a girl and wrapped itself around her ankles, thighs and torso with her arms behind her back. Finished up by squeezing wrapping the wrists behind her back. The more the girls struggled the tighter the the tentacles became.

In the basement

Betty is looking at the body of a man in stasis. "How long before I can return to my body?" She asked Cody who is standing behind her.

"I told you already." Cody said to the child clone. "When the body you're in matures."

"That could take eight months." Betty said. "I want to go back now."

"Not easy being in a weak and vulnerable body is it." Cody said in a challenging tone.

"Is that what you think." Betty looked up at Cody's eyes. "I feel light." She said. "I need to be more grounded in a heavier body."

"We have a problem." Tera said as Betty and Cody had a stare down. "The monster has captured the girls on the pirate playset and is squeezing the life out of them."

"What are you waiting for?" Betty asked Cody "You are the adult." She said.

"No." Cody answered. "You are the only one that can save them." She said. "This is a Test, if you pass it I will transfer your consciousness back to your body."

"You're a witch!!" Betty yelled at Cody as she looked around for water and spots the tank. "I can't reach my spray bottles." She said to herself. "What type of water is in that tank." She said as she walked towards the tank.

"Salt water from the ocean on this planet." Cody said.

"Bloody hell, why would you need salt water?" Betty asked herself. "That would make that creature stronger."

"Looks like you're failing this test." Cody said. "The girls are going to die and you will be stuck like this forever." She gloated.

Betty looks at the tank of water thinking about the monster holding the girls on the pirate ship playset. "That's it." She said looking at her hands.

"What's it." Cody asked Betty who ran out of the basement. "What is she going to do?" She asked Tera.

"I don't know." Tera said. "The girls can't remain conscious for much longer."

Out back at the pirate playset seven of eight tentacles are wrapped around twelve year old girls squeezing them relentlessly. August is barely conscious with a tentacle wrapped around her body squeezing her wrists together behind her back."Lea try... Try biting... Maybe that would work." She yelled a suggestion at the clan leader as she feels the tentacle squeeze tighter. "AHHH!" She yelled as she tried to bite it but failed due to the tentacle being out of reach.

Lea tried to bite the tentacle but failed as did all the other girls. "It's... no use." She said. "AHHH!!" She cried as she sees Betty running out of the house to the port side of the ship.

Betty is hitting the wood on the port side hull with closed fist. "Why won't it work? " She asked herself ignoring the pain looking at the blood of her first. She opens up her hands and strikes the hull with her palms. "This isn't working." She said as the free tentacle swoops down to try to grab her.

Betty ducked the first grab attempt, leaped over dodging the second attempt. She does a step up side right kick to the same spot on the hull she tried to punch. The hull chipped a little but didn't break. She did a left thrust kick to chip the hull more. Her legs are in pain as she sees the tentacle coming back for another grab attempt..

Betty sees the tentacle swiping low attempting to grab her ankles. She leaps over the swipe then ducks when it tries to grab her again. She stands up putting both hands on her butt and gets an idea. She starts to run to the hull as a the tentacle attempts to grab her. She leaps towards the chipped spot spins around and hits the spot with her butt breaking through as the tentacle grabbed her and wrapped around her ankles, thighs and torso squeezing tightly. Then it let go making her fall in a puddle of water on the grass with fresh water pouring on her out of the ship.

Betty heard seven thumps on the deck of the ship. "Is everyone okay?" She asked all the girls as the water stopped pouring on her.

"I speak for us all." Lea said. "Believe me when I say." She continued. "We are in so much pain, our muscles are aching." She said wincing in pain.

"So y'all survived." Betty said.

Just then Cody walked out of the house holding a spray bottle in her hand. "You may have saved your students." She said grabbing Betty by her arm. "But you failed the test." Saying as she pulls her up on to the deck of the ship and pushing a button on the main mast. "I will teach you humiliation." She said as a trap door opened slid side to reveal stairs leading to a brig.

"You can't teach people what they already know." Betty said trying to peel Cody's hand off of her arm. "Let me go." She demanded.

"So what." Cody said opening the bars on the brig and tossing Betty in. "Think about it." She said as slammed the bars shut. "I'll release you after I'm done with August." She said as she went up the stairs. "Here's your spray bottle." She said setting it on the deck. "Kori, you and Tommy stay to play prison guard." She said as she grabbed August. "The rest of you go to bed." she said dragging August into the house.

"Where are you taking my sister." Theresa yelled following Cody.

Basement

Tera is looking at JayBee laying on the table in a comatose state wondering if this lesson has gone on long enough. She looks at the monitor hoping that she could have some idea of what is happening on the pirate ship playset.

Cody walks into the room with dragging August by her arm. "Make sure Theresa goes to bed along with Paige and Lea." She said walking to the tank with August as Theresa enters the basement.

"Let my sister go!" Theresa demanded.

Tera grabbed Theresa. "Please don't interfere, your sister will be safe." She said to her daughter.

"What is Cody planning to do?" Theresa asked.

"Nothing." Tera said lying to her daughter. "Just watch and see your sister is safe." She said.

Cody dragged August up the stairs of the tank, once she got to the top, she threw August in the tank of salt water. "Just relax and let the transformation happen." She said watching the girl try to stay on above the water.

"I can't swim." August said as she didn't hear Cody's instructions trying to stay afloat trying to grab the the side. "Help me, please." She said.

"Cody, you must get her out she doesn't understand what you are trying to do." Tera yelled. "Get in the tank and help her."

"Silence mammal." Cody said. "August is half mammal." She said as August's arms got worn out and she sank in the salt water as gills start forming on her neck.

"Help her!" Tera yelled. "Help her now!!" She demanded.

Cody looked at Tera with anger and confusion. "I hate this part." She said as she dives in her skin turning green as she touched the salt water. Her hair falling out, gills forming on her neck and her eyes widening turning black. Her ears and fingers turning into webbed scales. Her heels falling off her feet as scaly webbed feet tear through the fabric of the fishnet tights.

August is struggling with her eyes closed as she sinks in the water trying to get air through her nose. She realizes that it not working. Panic begins to set in as she feels scaley hands touch her neck. She opens her eyes and sees a green sea monster dressed like Cody. She realizes that she has something on her neck that helps her get oxygen from the water. She starts to feel scales forming under the tights on her legs. She looked down to see the tights ripped off her legs and slippers sink to the bottom of the tank as they stick together to form the lower half of a fish. Scales start forming on her chest under her dress.

"Mermaid." Tera said to herself.

"Wow." Theresa said with excitement.

Comedy club

Olga is still standing with her arms crossed still unimpressed. "I like the part where Betty was tossed brig." She said. "Bring her out." She said. "I want to play with her."

"She can't come out." JayBee said. "She's washing her tights." He said smirking.

"You got jokes." Olga said. "Well, if I can't play with Betty." She said looking at Cody. "I will play with Cody."

"Don't play with your food." JayBee said.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Two Ironman matches with Cody versus August and the other is Olga versus Betty. I switched characters during the matches.

I tried everything I can think of to get this new channel started after my old channel got terminated over something stupid that I uploaded years ago from a mature video game. The only reason I have this new channel is so I can show my friends my characters. I guess I don't have that many friends. The YouTube algorithm is screwing with Mei F-it. I am Justin Boocola on YouTube. JayBee Crownshot. Was my old channel even if I get it back there is a fork in it it's done. Truth is I don't care about subscribers, I just don't like the feeling of being betrayed. I put my soul in everything I do here or there. It may not seem like it.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic