The Mario Brothers captured by Boos (Multiple Boos – M+/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Mario Brothers captured by Boos (Multiple Boos – M+/MM)

Post by Terry »

(This story is based around the events of Luigi’s Mansion with some big differences. No portrait ghosts, no human ghosts, no E.Gadd. Just the Mario Brothers and the Boos. Oh and no paintings either. Being tied up and gagged is a much better way to capture than being trapped in a painting, which I always thought was weird and offputting.)

It started off as a regular day in the Mushroom Kingdom and Parakarry the regular postman; a Parakoopa, delivered the mail like he normally does to Mario’s house a few miles west of Toad Town. Mario shared the house with Luigi so they both got their fair share of mail. This day, Luigi received a very unusual letter, which Mario gave to him after emptying the mailbox outside the house.

Luigi opened the letter and read it with a lot of confusion. He read aloud so Mario could hear also.

“ Dear Luigi, Congratulations. You have won a massive prize in our grand competition. You have won yourself a mansion. Along with this letter is a brochure with details on the mansion as well as some keys. We hope you enjoy your stay. We wish you the very best with your new mansion. Hee hee hee.” Luigi put the letter down and removed the brochure and keys from the letter.

“Hee hee hee? What is that meant to mean?” Mario asked. He was equally confused. Luigi wasn’t aware of this plus he had never entered any competition.

“I don’t know. This is all too strange, plus they didn’t even sign it nor does it say what competition or company they are part of,” Luigi replied.

“Maybe I should go and investigate. Whoever sent this has left two sets of keys. I’ll go and check,” Mario said picking up one set.

“Maybe it’s best if you didn’t go alone. This could be a trap. We’ll go together tonight and investigate. It says on this brochure that the mansion is located here in this forest,” Luigi said pointing at the address at the bottom of the brochure.

“Right, we’ll go together. Should we tell Peach?” Mario asked.

“Maybe it’s best if we didn’t tell anyone. At least not just yet,” Luigi replied.

Mario nodded and they made preparations to explore the unfamiliar mansion in the unfamiliar forest.

Later that night, the brothers reached the mansion and looked up. As it was real dark, they both used torches to see where they were going.
“This place looks really creepy. Just like this whole forest,” Luigi exclaimed.

“Relax. Let’s just get in that mansion and find out what’s going on and if that letter you got is legit,” Mario replied.

Meanwhile inside the mansion, eyes were watching them approaching the mansion through the windows.

“That’s right. Come closer. Won’t be long now, hee hee,” a voice sniggered.

“We need to separate them. The plan was to capture them separately. Plus they are more vulnerable when they are alone,” another voice said.

“We already have that covered, let’s inform the others. We’ll need to let King Boo know also the Mario brothers have arrived,” the first voice replied.

These were Boos, small, round white ghostly beings with full form. They disappeared from the windows to inform the rest of the Boos as well as King Boo as they began to prepare the trap they had set for the Mario Brothers who had now already started to open the front door of the mansion.

They walked inside and the door slammed behind them making them jump.

They looked around at the size of the main lobby they were now standing in. It was quite dark also.

“This place looks really big and scary,” Luigi said in a slightly scared tone.

“It looks strange also. Not the kind of place you would win in a competition,” Mario added.

Mario walked up to one of the walls while Luigi inspected the doors. There were many doors just in the lobby by itself.

As if by magic, after Mario touched the wall, he seemed to fall right through.

“LUIGI!” Mario screamed as Luigi quickly turned towards him but he was now gone. Luigi ran to the wall calling his name. He also touched the same patch of wall but this time round, nothing happened.

“Oh no, now what do I do? This is obviously a trap. I need to get out, but I can’t leave Mario behind. I have to find him,” Luigi said to himself.
Meanwhile Mario now found himself in a totally different room. And also in a totally different part of the mansion to, which he fell in. The Boos had separated them successfully, while King Boo watched gleefully on a webcam.

“Good, now get them. You know what to do,” he told a group of Boos who then separated into two groups.

Luigi opened the door closest to the wall where he lost Mario and looked inside. It looked mostly empty but couldn’t see Mario anywhere.
“Mario?” he called loudly but got no response.

He walked back into the lobby and walked towards the centre door and started to open it.

Meanwhile, Mario looked around the room he was now in. Like most rooms, they were seemingly empty but tried to find a way out as well reunite with Luigi.

Almost out of nowhere, he heard a wooshing sound and he turned around quickly. He heard a mixture of laughing sounds as he felt himself being dragged to the floor.

“Hey, what’s gommmmph,” Mario started to say but he was quickly silenced by two white hands clamping over his mouth. He couldn’t see what was happening as his head was now being pinned to the floor. What he couldn’t see was a big swarm of Boos holding him down. He could hear laughter though and some talking.

“Quick, let’s bring his hands behind his back and use the magic rope on them,” he heard one voice say.

“Boos,” Mario thought to himself. He recognised Boo voices and their mannerisms. He tried to fight them off but they managed to keep him pinned. The way he was ambushed took Mario by surprise that he had no time to react plus the number of Boos were enough to ensure he stayed put.

Mario felt his hands being dragged behind him as one of the Boos magically materialised some rope and used them around Mario’s hands tying them securely behind his back. As this was happening, a cloth was used around his mouth by the Boo who handgagged him. More magic rope was then used for his legs and arms.

Once they finished, they moved away from Mario to observe their handiwork. Mario struggled but couldn’t move. He lay face down on the floor where the Boos had pinned him.

He looked up and could just make out some Boos who laughed at him. Mario looked at them angrily but this only made the Boos laugh more.

“Let’s take him to King Boo. The others should have Luigi also by now,” one of the Boos said. A few of them went down to carry Mario up. As Mario was already secured, it only needed a few Boos to carry him instead of the full swarm what was needed to pin him down.

Meanwhile near the lobby area around almost exactly the same time this was happening to Mario, Luigi was ambushed the exact same way.
After about five minutes, Luigi had been tied up and gagged on the floor by the second group of Boos.

After about ten minutes, both Mario and Luigi were now reunited in a back room and was sitting down the floor still with the same bindings but some extra rope around the top and bottom part of their legs were now added.

“Well well well, the famous Mario brothers have finally been captured. Excellent work minions,” King Boo said while smirking at the Mario brothers who just looked back at him angrily.

The boos laughed and danced happily at their capture.

“Now as you have probably already guessed, that whole letter about the competition was a fake. A trap to lure you here just so my Boos could tie you up so I could keep you two captive here,” King Boo laughed.

Mario tried to protest with anger but this just made King Boo get a bit annoyed and defiant.

“Silence. Especially you Mario. You think I’m going to let you get away with your mistreatment of the Boos. This is for all those times you defeated my minions. This time, it is you who is defeated,” King Boo retorted.

The Mario Brothers just looked up at him with wide eyes. They could tell he was being serious.

“That’s right, be scared. You’re going to be stuck here as my prisoners for a very long time. My minions will make sure you stay tied up so don’t bother trying to escape. Now I will come back for you later. Stay here and keep quiet,” King Boo added before leaving the room along with much of the Boos. A few stayed behind to keep guard. Not that it really mattered as even if they were left alone, the Boos had tied the Mario brothers with such efficiency that no amount of struggling would allow them to escape. They were stuck here for quite possibly a long time.

THE END
Kackesh5
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kackesh5 »

love this story, hope you continue
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story. Funnily enough, I actually just bought Luigi's Mansion 3, but haven't played it yet.

I really enjoyed this take on the story as it was a bit different.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic