The Box (f+/f+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Wow. I knew a tiny bit of that. Of course the usual to say 'half past....' I knew.

But, all the history and backstory, everything else. Interesting.

Thank you.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Chelle follows me upstairs, into my room. Once inside, without warning, she shoves me from behind, towards the bed. Which, unprepared, I fall forwards onto.

I hear the door click shut, and roll onto my back to discover Chelle advancing, carrying a handful of coiled ropes.

She ties me up. Doesn't ask first, doesn't talk at all. Just, gets on with the task.

Although, in fairness to her not asking, it isn't like I protest either. It isn't like I stop her. I am, in fact, quite helpful, staying still, letting Chelle move my limbs around like a well behaved rag doll.

Each of my wrists are bound to the tops of my legs, the rope, Chelle's hands pressing and passing between my legs at the upper thigh, tickles despite my having joggers on.

More rope is added to my legs: at ankle, above and below the knee. She sits on my belly to do this, facing away from my head, upper body bent to the task at hand. My joggers, grey, have an elastic waistband which hugs my flat size ten belly, out of which two drawstrings protrude. The trousers hug my upper legs to the knee, then flare out slightly down to the ankles.

Like at the wrists, all these ropes press into my clothes, not bare skin. And, it's weird, because yes this is less painful, but I find myself missing that pinching sensation.

Turning herself around, offering up a small smile as our gazes briefly meet, Chelle binds my upper body. Rope gets wrapped around both chest, or belly, and arms, pinning them to my side. Three ropes, one at the waist, one each above and below my hoodie and bra clad D cups.

She has to lean in close, body, her shirt covered breasts specifically, nearly pressed into mine, each time the rope needs to be passed underneath my body. Feeding it through.

My hood is pulled up, Chelle tucking stray hairs inside, all business like.

The folded tie. Mine. My earlier mouth stuffing, is held up to my mouth. Chelle doesn't ask if I want it.

I open my mouth, she gags me, wrapping the second tie around my hood to keep it up.

Our eyes lock, Chelle gives me a single nod, a tiny quick smile. Climbs off, returning to my computer. I watch, head lifted up off the bed, as she reboots Minecraft, clicking on her world.

I don't really feel like struggling. I should, right? I should want to escape. Escaping is the point, I think, and regardless getting free of the ropes means I can do what I want.

Although, and it feels weird, almost wrong, to admit such, but what I want to do is to lay here, on my bed, tightly bound and gagged.

I'm.

Happy?

I feel quite cosy dressed in my baggy hoodie and joggers, the sort of outfit I'd wear indoors, clothes for a day spent gaming when there's rain outside the window.

Eventually though, as time passes, Chelle's attention remaining solely on the screen, on her game, I become restless.

So I decide to struggle.

I've been, on and off, moaning anyway. A soft, quiet sound. Moaning because the gag is making me moan, the folded tie stuffed fully into my mouth, held in place by the second tie. I can't talk, am, I think, drooling too?

When I start struggling my moans, occasionally becoming grunts, get louder.

Maybe? A sudden thought as I begin to wriggle and squirm on the bed. Maybe with my wrists tied to my upper legs, not behind me, I can reach the knots binding at least one of them in place.

I try.

Going for my wrist ropes, focusing solely on that part of me, means I no longer need to buck and bounce my body, to roll over, as I have before, from staring at the ceiling to pressing my chest against the springy mattress. Then back over, because it's far easier to struggle whilst laid on my back.

Feeling around, hunting with splayed fingers, searching what ropes I can feel to seek out any knots. And.

No luck.

However Chelle tied me, she- purposefully or otherwise -hid the knots.

So. I'm stuck. But I've just had another thought, though this time it isn't related to escaping.

Bouncing and rolling, bending my legs, using them to pull me across the bed, I make it, laid on my back, to the edge nearest my desk. Which isn't too far away. With a little more wriggling I get my bound together legs over the edge, allowing me to sit, facing my desk.

Watching over Chelle's shoulder as she runs deeper into a mine.

"I'm not helping you." Not turning around, though I see her reflection briefly in the darkened screen before she drops a torch. She's looking at me, smiling. "Understand?"
"Mmffpp ppffmmmmm fffmmfff." I nod, fairly, not too sure why, but I am, content to sit here, bound, and watch Chelle play Minecraft.

"Good." Grunting as a Creeper, one of the more annoying mobs in the game, wanders out of the darkness ahead. Chelle backs up, shooting arrows.

"You don't remember what level diamonds are on Luce?" Another moment of darkness on screen, another shared look. "No?"
"Mfmffppf mmmmmm."
"Thanks." Reaching back, just about managing to give my knee a pat. Her tone is teasing. "That's a big help."

Sat here, able to see the screen, means I can see the time. For an hour I sit, bound, gagged, watching Chelle play. And, for an hour she ignores me. Though I can see her eyes on my reflection whenever the screen goes dark, can see her smile.

"Lay back down."

Not made a question, do I want to? But it doesn't feel like a request either.

I struggle my way back onto the bed proper, bouncing my body into the middle, legs out straight, head resting on my pillow.

"Struggle for me." Again, not barked out, I'm not being ordered, like a soldier forced to comply. But it isn't phrased like a question or request either. Chelle half turns on the gaming chair, nods at me. "Try and free yourself Luce, or," dropping a wink, "it'll cost you next time."

What?

I. Ha. Of course, when Chelle shuts first Minecraft and then my computer down, of course I'm still tightly bound and gagged, despite having bounced and wriggled all over my bed, from one side to the other, grunting as I did.

Because that idle dropped threat. The risk of a penalty to pay. Ramps my nerves up.

If I'm not free, what does that mean? What will she do to me?

"Well." Climbing onto the bed. Has she stopped smiling once this whole time? Chelle rolls me over, sits on my belly with one bent leg either side. "I guess that's a fail huh?"
"Fffppffff ffgmmgmm mmmmm fffff."

"Now." Leaning down, bringing her face close to mine, voice dropping, becoming serious. "I want you to remember something, Luce. Can you do that?"
"Mmffmm ffffmmmfff." Quiet, my breathing has shallowed out, heart beating faster. My belly is fluttering. I nod.

"I." Pointing at herself. "Am only freeing you." Pointing at me. "Because it's hometime." Chelle smiles down at me, her body leaning in, face close enough I can feel her breath on my lips. "I could, if I chose, leave you tied up."
"Mmfffpmmmffpppmmm." She could? She. Would?"

"Remember that." Sitting back up straight. Climbing off. Freeing me from ropes and gag.

We, Dad and me, drive Chelle home. "See you in school tomorrow." She calls out, turning to wave. I nod, not trusting myself to speak. My stomach still feels all churned up with nervous excitement at everything that's happened. But mostly at Chelle's point, in my room, before she'd let me out of the tight ropes.

And. No surprise. I can't sleep. So, laid on my back, I think.

I. Do like being tied up. And gagged. It's still all very strange, very new. But I'm enjoying how it feels. The helplessness. The thrill and risk of putting myself under Chelle's control.

Because I am. Under her control. She's made it quite clear that, once I allow her to tie me up, what happens next is hers to decide.

And I've agreed.

Why do I agree?

"The unknown." I tell my empty room, nodding, hearing my words for the truth they are. I let Chelle bind and gag me, will in fact continue to let her- which thought, confirming something I had been pondering, whether to keep letting the game happen -tie me up, because I enjoy the butterfly feeling of nerves and fear I get not knowing what's coming next.

Plus. "I really do like how it all feels." I repeat, out loud this time, running a hand over the fading marks on my wrists.

With my thoughts more in order, with a decision made, to play the game, whatever the rules.

Whatever Chelle wants to do, with me.

I drift off to sleep.

Friday passes without incident. Chelle, as before, makes no mention of our game the previous evening. It's, almost, like she's two people: my friend at school, talking goth stuff as we help each other through the various lessons, and the girl who binds and gags me in my house.

After school I race home to help Dad pack up the truck for his trip. Despite it being shuttles to France and back he's unlikely to come home until the work is done, since York is a fair journey from any of his pickups this side of the channel.

We kiss and hug our goodbyes. He promises to call whenever he can, I promise- with a grin, because it's a joke we've used several times now -not to burn the house down.

Saturday morning finds me lazing in bed, unwilling to start the day despite it being nearly ten. I have no plans for the weekend, and see no reason to make a start on whatever idle things I'll eventually decide to spend my time doing.

The fact I stayed up until almost two isn't helping my willingness to get up either.

But I am thirsty. So, climbing out from under my duvet, I pad across the room, out the door, and across to the bathroom. Where I stare bleary eyed at my reflection whilst taking a drink of water from a cup we leave on the sink.

There's a knock, three knocks. Bang bang bang. At the front door.

"Huh?" Frowning. "Who?"

I need to, at least, go down and check.

Frowning down at myself, the tight fitting, on the small side, black vest top with red A for anarchy symbol slashed across the front. The black thong. My usual bed combination of small top and pants. "Should I...?" Change.

Bang. Bang.

"Fuck it." Waving a dismissive hand at my half open bedroom door. Our front door glass is frosted, and besides I'm not opening it. Whoever it is, whatever they want. Dad isn't here. So, I can shout through the wood, and they can come back some other time.

My hair is a mess too. Jogging down the stairs, D cups bouncing extra energetically due to a lack of bra to keep them in check, I run a hand through my curling brown locks.

The shadowed figure I can see looks too small to be anyone official. So, who is it?

"I can see you through the glass Luce." Chelle's voice, full of amusement, startles me backwards. I'd been leaning closer, trying to see detail. She laughs, leans forwards to tap against the door.

"Going to let me in?"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

So Once readybto.be tied up in PJs all day. If Chrome sleeps.over could it be all.weekend?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago could it be all.weekend?
Maybe?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago
Maybe?
Maybe usually means yes! 😁
Another great chapter! I’m loving her journey of discovery. She seems to be coming to terms with loving it, but still isn’t sure and doesn’t entirely understand why. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

This story is fantastic. Great writing. At first the sentence fragments were a tad hard to get used to but they really make it, and the description of the experience is superb. Looking forward to more! :)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago
RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago
Maybe?
Maybe usually means yes! 😁
It does? :lol:
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago At first the sentence fragments were a tad hard to get used to
Sorry. I've a tendency at times to use prehaps too many commas. Plus, because of (I think it comes from?) a book I enjoy, at times I'll finish a sentence mid flow, then continue.

I'm kinda trying to write how the lead character thinks or speaks.

Great to read that you're enjoying my story anyway :D

Thanks for commenting.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] please don't misunderstand. Your writing style is a tad unconventional but once I figured it out I really like it. There is nothing to apologize for. It comes across as a very natural stream of thoughts and makes for a very compelling story. I'm looking forward to what comes next. Great job! :)

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago "Going to let me in?"
Oh oh, what's next? A very enjoyable story.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a story so far! Keep continuing!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I open the door, bringing Chelle fully into view. She looks good.

Black wet look leggings hug her curvy hips, the fabric shines in the late morning sun. These are tucked into chunky black lace up goth boots with huge soles that add inches to Chelle's height. I have a similar pair in my wardrobe. A bitch to walk in, but so cool. A black Iron Maiden tee hugs her C cups, cut short to show a slash of pale belly.

Her puffer jacket, because it's a nice day out, is slung under one arm.

"Well." Grinning, pushing a pair of silver framed aviators up onto her head, Chelle steps inside as I step back. Retreating. "Did we just wake up?"
"Kinda." Feeling like a plain hen stood next to a peacock. Me in barely any clothes, hair in disarray, no make-up. And there's Chelle: brushed, artfully applied black eyeshadow and dark red lipstick, dressed to impress goth style. "I should." Vague gestures towards the stairs. "Um."
"Yes." Chelle nods. "Go and fetch me some rope Luce."

"Actually." Picking at my too tight, too small, top. "I meant clothes. Maybe. Brush my hair."
"Rope." Chelle nods, that serious look, the one she's used before when tying me up is the subject at hand, is directed at me. "No clothes, Luce, just rope."

I could argue. Chelle isn't the boss of me. I think? But. The thought of being tied, as I am, wearing so little and, frankly, looking in a bit of a state, sounds fun. I'll be, kinda, exposed, with no bra and a tiny top, nothing but a thong to cover down below. What will that feel like, to be helpless with so few clothes?

I want to know.

"Good." Smiling, nodding as she takes the half dozen coiled ropes from me, which I jogged upstairs to fetch.

Is she the boss? I was, just now, certainly keen enough, willing enough. All but running off to do as I was told. And now, again, I'm going to be tied up. Because Chelle said so. Wants it so.

And. Yes. I want it too. But if she wants it, and gets it, doesn't that make her the boss?

"Wrists." Stood in front of me, the extra height her boots add make Chelle, dressed all in black, rope in hand, a semi imposing sight. I offer them, my wrists, up, held out before me, crossed.

Chelle binds them, and, as she does, my nipples wake up. The press and rub of the coarse rope against my bare skin, the pinching that accompanies each tight knot. Had you asked me even a week ago, prior to opening the box, I would've surely said that being tied up sounds stupid, silly. Not to mention a bad game. But now the ropes, the beginnings of another journey into helplessness, again make my breasts tingle, my nipples harden and press against my too small tee.

"Oh." Chelle's mouth quirks, her concentrated frown becoming a cheeky smile. "And what do we have here?"

The rope she used on my wrists is long. All my ropes, from the box, are of varying lengths- maybe five different lengths, prehaps one to five of each. As usual she'd doubled the rope before wrapping and binding my wrists with it, which has left two long trailing ends, which had been puddled on the floor until Chelle took hold, wrapping both around her right hand much the way you'd hold a too long dog leash.

This too, something new, the realisation that she could, if she chose, lead me, is the cause of my rock like nipples and fluttering belly.

Grinning, moving before I realise what she intends to do, Chelle reaches out with her left hand and runs a finger over one of my nipples. Which are very obvious, because my top is small, and tight, to the point the shape of both breasts is clearly defined. And my erect nipples even more so.

"Well well." Grin widening, Chelle brushes at my nipple again, apparently enjoying herself. No doubt happy to see me squirm and bite my lip at her unexpected attentions. "It looks as though someone likes being tied up."
"Um." Blushing, I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Before we moved, my then boyfriend had, once, groped my- B cup at the time, just after my chest centred growth spurt had begun -breasts over whatever black tee I had on. It had been more like a fumble.

Nothing like the charged shock I just felt, running from hardened nipple straight down to my suddenly tingling crotch.

Chelle, distantly, I hear her giggle. Before with a jerk of my wrists I'm tugged back to reality to find I am indeed being led. Chelle off in front, heading for my stairs, my room, with rope in hand, pulling me along behind her by way of my bindings.

"Bed." Pointing, dropping the trailing rope, Chelle wanders over to my desk. "Lay down, Luce, on your back." Firing my computer up. "Close to the wall."

My bed only has a wooden board at the head end, down at the bottom there's only the wooden frame, two stubby legs.

Chelle kneels there now, on the floor at the bottom of my bed, and binds my ankles together.

"You see, Luce." Not looking at me, wrapping a loop around my ankles. "I had this really good idea last night." Wrapping more loops, before feeding the doubled rope through a loop. "For a house." Chelle looks up, smiles, pulls the rope tight.

"So." Wrapping between my legs now, which tightens the loops she already made around my ankles. "I needed to come here." Lips pressed together, eyes narrowed, focusing on a knot. "To build it." Another yank on the rope. "And. Well." Tying a second knot, making sure. "Thing is, Luce." Chelle yanks this knot tight too, smiles at me. "You'll only get in my way."

"Well." I want to join in, with the game. Which does mean I'll be sinking myself, but, given my wrists and ankles are already tied, aren't I already hit by at least two torpedoes?

"I." I smile. "I do like to talk whilst people are playing Minecraft."
"Can't have that." Smiling, at me. Is she pleased that I'm joining in? "I'll have to gag you in a moment."
"And. Um." What else? "There is only one seat."
"Yes?" Dubious, raised eyebrow.

"And. Well." I shrug, try on a grin of my own. "It is actually my seat. Chelle. So...."
"So." Nodding. She gets it now. "I'd best bind you here, to stop you taking it."
"I think." Feeling my nipples and belly tingle as I deliver my final shot, at myself. "That binding and gagging me here, to my bed, is your only option."

Whilst we've been talking Chelle has fed my wrist and ankles rope trailing ends down underneath the bed.

Laying down, on her back with legs sticking out sideways into the room, I soon hear her, feeling the mattress move too. She must be feeding the rope ends around some of the wooden slats my mattress rests on.

"Luce."
"Chelle?" I can, she's muffled, but I can hear her. "What is i...." I manage to get out, before both my wrists and ankles are, suddenly, at the same time, yanked in different directions, pulled tight top and bottom, flattening my body out on the bed.

"Nothing." Chelle, laughing.

She's under my bed for a couple more minutes, during which time first my legs, then arms, are tugged tighter. Chelle removes any slack in my ropes, stretching me out, causing my small top to ride up, all the way off my size ten belly. My black Anarchy vest winds up barely covering my breasts, it's bottom hem only just containing them.

"Got any scarves?"
"Bottom drawer."
"Right." Nodding, wandering over to check, Chelle returns with a something not too long, made of dark green wool.

Climbing up onto the bed, onto me, sitting on my exposed belly, she ties a knot in the scarves centre, then leans towards me, scarf held out in both hands, offering it up.

I, by this point resistance is kind of futile, since I'm here by my own hand as much as hers, open wide.

Chelle leans very close to tie the scarf off behind my head, her chest pressing into mine as she reaches around behind me tying a knot, pulling it tight.

"There." Climbing off. "That should keep you out of my way."
"Mmffmppp ppfffmmmmm." I nod, letting Chelle see me squirm and wriggle for a moment. She didn't ask me to, but, I found in that moment, her looking down at me, the victor admiring the prize you could say, that I wanted to show her what a good job she'd done.

I wanted to show her I was, definitely, helpless.

"Good." Smiling. "Now, I've got some very," humour in her tone, because nothing about Minecraft is that important, "important things to take care of. So. Luce." Bending down to wiggle one of my feet. "You just lay here, out of the way."
"Ffmmpffff mmmmffmmm."

Chelle turns her back on me, sits down in my gaming chair, starts playing.

Ignored, unable to do anything except lay here, bound and gagged, I let my mind wander.

What if I'd slept naked? I've been, on and off- some nights I've started to find clothes too restrictive -dabbling with sleeping nude. Had I been, today, I'd of gone downstairs to check the door wearing nothing but a belted black silk robe. Which hangs in my wardrobe. I wouldn't of dressed, I didn't dress, because I'd had no intention of opening the door up. Would I now- feeling a burst of excitement at the thought, at the thrill of how much more vulnerable I'd feel -be bed tied in just my robe?

What if she touches my nipple again? What if, though I don't know why she would, but still though, what if Chelle kisses me? Would I like it, a kiss from her? In this state, helpless girl that I am, she could simply take either or both. I couldn't stop her. For some reason the thought of Chelle groping me, kissing me, without asking, taking advantage of my bound body, is an equal thrill to being bound near naked.

I spend a good chunk of time listening to the game, trying, because I play Minecraft quite often, to discern where Chelle is, what she's doing. Some of the in game noises- the nether portal, skeletons burning in the sun -are quite distinctive.

And. Finally.

"Hey there." Sitting down next to me on the bed, leaning in to remove my gag, which Chelle tosses onto the gaming chair. "Takes forever," shaking her head, laying down beside me on the other half of my bed, arms folded underneath her head, which she shakes, "to do anything in that game."
"True." I nod. "Fuck knows how the speedrunners do it."
"Yeah." Brief laugh. "Fifteen minutes I can barely find any iron, let alone kill the damn dragon."
"Have you ever?" Turning my head to face her. "Killed it?"
"Won the game?" A shrug. "Once. You?"
"Not yet." Shaking my head. "Keep winding up getting seeds with a shit nether spawn, can't be doing spending a week searching all over that place for the fortress, so," shrug, "I start again."

"I could." Sometime later. We've been laying side by side, in silence. The occasional breast bouncing wriggle from me, the occasional sidewards glance from Chelle, who's now talking. "Leave you here."

"You?" Resisting, but only just, the urge to tug on my ropes. Her causal statement makes my heart skip, beat faster.

"I'm just saying." Rolling onto her side, facing me, Chelle starts walking two fingers of her left hand across my exposed belly. "I could."
"Well." What do I say to that? Please don't. That's not fair. "Um. I guess I am pretty helpless."
"Are you?" Fingers walking up, flicking at the hem of my top, retreating. "Luce?"
"Yes." Voice sounding very small, whilst my insides are churning, nerves and excitement at the words I'm saying. "You've tied me up very tightly. Um. Chelle. I can't escape."

"So if I left." Smiling, but her voice is quieter too, taken in by the moment as I am. "You couldn't stop me?"
"No."
"I could," placing her hand over my mouth, "gag you again too."

I nod.

"I." Taking her hand from my mouth, Chelle flicks at the hem of my vest as it hugs my flat belly. "I could even remove your clothes. Luce. And you couldn't stop me."
"You could." Flash recall of my wandering thoughts, of naked me tied right here, of Chelle kissing me, touching my breast. I swallow, just about keep my voice level. "I'm helpless, Chelle. You could do." Nipples feel like they're burrowing through my top. "Anything. To me. I can't stop you."

"What's your freedom worth?"
"Huh?" Mind still semi lost on thoughts of being naked. I shake my head, look over, Chelle grins.

"Bargain with me, Luce. "Make me a deal so I don't leave you here when I go to McDonald's for lunch."
"Bargain?" Focus, Luce. "You want me to...?"
"What will you offer me to untie you?" Laid on her back too, Chelle stares at the ceiling. "Or," a shrug, "I'll be leaving you here."

Is she serious?

I. Don't know. Because this game, sometimes it doesn't seem like a game. It's fun, thrilling, but there's an element of risk there. Risk to me. I surrender, to Chelle, I let her bind and gag me, but we never talk about what can and can't happen. There are no rules or limits set.

And the silliest thing of all is, I like it this way. For all the risk, that element of danger is what gives me the thrill.

So. Yes. I think she is serious. Maybe she'd come back, sometime later, but she would leave me here.

So what can I offer to stop that?

"Next time." Literally blurting out, a semi panic reflex due to the threat of her walking away. Not thinking just saying. "Next time you can tie me up naked."
"Naked?" Chelle grins. I wasn't sure if she'd care, does she even want to see what I've got? Do I even want her to see?

Her grin is full of mischief.

"Well. Um." Naked, too much. I've never been naked in front of another person. So. "Um. I'll just wear. Um. A pair of shorts."
"Or a thong." Reaching over, twanging my thong strap like a guitar string. "Next time." Nodding. "Or, when I want. I'll bind and gag you in just your pants."
"Yes." Fuck. Shit. I mean. Fuck and shit in a good way. Kinda.

"Okay." Glancing at me. "What else?"
"More?"
"Maybe." Thumb and finger held about an inch apart. "One more small thing."
"Oh." Um?

"Well." Not taking the time to think it, this new idea, over. Speaking it as it forms. "How about. Um." I look over at Chelle. "You said you'd seen. Um. Videos." I give my bound body a shake. "Of this?"
"One or two."
"Okay. Right." Well then. "Probably. In these videos. There are other ways of tying someone up?"
"Other ways?" Frowning. "You mean like," casual arm thrown out gesture, "to the chair?"

"Yes. Well." No. Although. Interesting thought. But. "No." Shaking my head. "I meant like. Couldn't you tie me up with." I nod. That's what I'd thought. "More rope?"
"More?" She looks interested. Thoughtful. "Why?"
"Maybe." Feeling my way again. What am I agreeing to? "It's like a challenge." My skin, all over, tingles as I sign my own death warrent. "To bind me as tightly as possible?"
"Oh." Frown, thinking, quickly being replaced by a huge shark like smile. Chelle nods. "Okay. Deal." Reaching across she shakes one of my fingers.

"Just your pants, and as much rope, as tight, as I can."

Oh dear.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] hmm. 14 year old girl topless (or worse naked). Will get this story removed and could get.you banned. Tread carefully and respect board rules.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Stories For Everyone is PG-13 rated. I just looked that up on the sites rules. Now, I'm not American but I've done a search and nudity is allowed in a PG-13, so long as it isn't overly sexualised.

Luce and Chelle agreed to topless only, which isn't full nudity. And I've been very careful to keep the tie ups as fun, not an excuse/reason for Chelle to take advantage of her friend in any kind of grown up way. I realise there's a line, and am making sure that, even if there is a brief foray into something (a kiss say, or a brief squeeze of breast) I don't tread fully into adult areas.

I have written several 'For Everyone' stories before, involving teen girls playing with ropes. I've had topless scenes before, with kissing and maybe the occasioanl grope, and have yet to be called to account by those in charge of the site.

I'm grateful for the warning, which, honestly, my gut reaction was to simply stop the story dead. Walk away. But as I said, I've had a look at the rules, and I've remembered those things I wrote before, so, I think I'm on safe ground.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

In all the writing I’ve read from you on this site I’ve never thought you were violating any rules. Your stories are continuously good each time you write one. I’m hoping you continue this story in this section, but if you really want, or to quell the fear of others, I’d be happy to move the story to the adult section.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Yeah, why don't you move the story to the adult part? It is a great story, and I think it would be cool if you could write everything you want to
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago I’m hoping you continue this story in this section
This is what I'm going to do. I've thought it through, my options: kill the story here, re-write it in the adult section with grown ups not school girls of course. And I want to carry on.

In truth I enjoy the challenge. There's plenty about TUGs that's sexual, and whilst of course not every tie up has to lead to more, it's very easy to make it happen. When I do come here to the 'Everyone' section I enjoy trying to keep things fun.

Thank you all, for the views and (I hope continued) comments :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah, why don't you move the story to the adult part?
Going to keep it here, as per my previous post. Had I moved/restarted it in the adult thread it would've changed the story beyond what I'm trying to make it.

Thanks for commenting :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Chelle waits downstairs whilst I wash and change.

Pants. Bra. Both black of course. Fishnet mesh tights, black, underneath faded blue denim shorts. My own black tee, a snug fit revealing a nice slash of pale belly- just like Chelle's -has a white and pink cartoon bunny on the front, all sharp teeth and claws. The bunny is holding a large knife, and grinning. From the bottom of the wardrobe I dig out my own pair of chunky lace up boots.

Rather then drying my hair I simply brush, then gather and tie it into a loose tail.

At McDonald's I, we both, pay for our own. At fourteen I don't work, I doubt Chelle does either, and whilst Dad does leave me cash- hidden, tucked inside the pages of a specific book on a shelf in the lounge -it's for emergencies. For treats I, we both, have our allowances.

Much like the walk here we eat in relative silence, punctuated by small talk. As per usual Chelle doesn't mention what we've just done, nor, a couple of knowing grins aside, what will happen between us at some unknown time in our shared future.

So I don't mention the ropes, her continued use of them on me, either.

Though I want to.

All the not knowing, all the unanswered questions: what are the rules chief among them. I want to ask. But at the same time the not knowing, the thrill of being kept in the dark, is half the fun.

And besides if I ask, will Chelle even answer?

"Right. Well." Food all gone, Chelle nods, picks up her phone.

"Wait." I hold out a hand, because she'd been about to. "You're leaving?"
"Stuff to do Luce."
"Oh. But?" But I thought, assumed, that after lunch we'd go back to mine.

I was expecting to go back to mine.

"But?" Still sat down, giving me a half smile. "What, Luce?"
"I. Um." Just say it. "I thought you'd be spending the day." I shrug. "With me."
"I see." The smile has an amused slant now. "Well. I've got to meet Jody." Now Chelle does stand. "For a gaming session."

"Hold on." Pushing the front door open just as it closes on Chelle's jeans clad butt. "Chelle."
"Luce." Slowing, letting me catch up level, but not stopping. "Her bus gets in soon." Nodding along the road, towards town. "At the station."
"She isn't local then?"
"No."
"So." Because, logic. "Why not just game online?"
"We do." Turning her head to smile at me. "Couple of times a week. But." Pausing, look left, right. Waiting for a gap in traffic. And. Walk. "Once a month we like to meet up, sit together, play Fortnite and Warcarft without needing headphones."

I have Fortnite. I have both those games. Two out of seven already installed on my gaming computer, alongside Minecraft of course.

Question is, am I so desperate to get tied up again that I'll suggest my crazy, just thought up, plan?

"Well." I am. Lock me in the looney bin, throw away the key, I just want to feel the ropes pinching again. I want to be helpless. Again. "What if...."
"If...." Twirling a hand. "Come on Luce. People on the fucking moon," Chelle laughs, "can see that grin. Out with it?"
"I have both those games installed on my rig, at home."
"So." Frowning. "You want to join in?"
"No." I feel myself blush. "I meant you could bring Jody over my house. You could use my computer."

"Oh." Chelle actually stops walking. Turns to look at me. "Oh. I see."

"I gave you an out." Still stopped, still looking at me. "A. Um. Escape."
"Yes." I nod. "Thank you." I smile, nervous, excited. "Want to bring Jody back to mine?"

"Are you sure?"
"I." Swallow. "Yes."
"I'll shut you in your wardrobe."
"Okay."
"And ignore you."
"Yes." Actually, being ignored once I'm bound and gagged is one of the things I find- bizarrely -I enjoy the most. "Okay."
"Well." Giving me one, last, look. An amused smile. "Alright then. If." Chelle holds up a hand. "Jody's okay with all this."

Jody is definitely not a goth. Her long hair is blonde, the curling tips closer to white. Her vest top, hugging a skinny size eight frame, a pair of push up bra assisted B's, is pink. And her leggings are white. Her boots, not quite knee high brown leather slip ons with the top folded down, have small heels.

Black framed glasses, and a smile as she turns, spots us approaching. She looks, I decide, like if they sold a geek barbie doll. It isn't a bad look.

"Chelle."
"Hey you." The two hug.

"Who's your friend?"
"Jody." Gesturing. "This is Luce. Lucinda. We'll, um." Shaking her head. "We'll be gaming at hers today."
"Not at your place?" Jody looks confused, looks at me. "Are you joining us then, Luce?"
"No." Shaking my head. "I'm letting Chelle use my gaming computer."
"But." More confused, focus back on Chelle. "What's wrong with your laptop?"
"Nothing." Chelle sighs.

"Okay. Listen." I'm getting butterflies, because Chelle's about to reveal the- my -whole crazy plan to Jody. "It's. Well." Chelle looks at me, shakes her head whilst smiling. "We're going to game at Luce's house, and whilst we do she'll be. Um." Tutting. Jody, looking from Chelle to me, does a kind of shrug. Chelle breathes out. Finishes. "Whilst you and me play, Luce will be tied up in her wardrobe."

"She'll?" Mouth open, staring at me with something like disbelief. "What?"
"I'll be tied up." I tell her helpfully. "And," glance at Chelle, "gagged?"
"Yes." Chelle nods. "She'll be gagged too."
"But." Jody scratches her head. "Why?"
"Why not." I shrug.

"It'll keep her out of the way." Chelle, being helpful too.

"We could just go to yours though?" Jody, using logic. "She won't be in the way if we're in your house instead. Chelle."
"True." Chelle nods. "But." A shrug. "Luce offered."
"I see." She clearly doesn't. Jody turns to me. "And. Um."
"Luce."
"Luce." Nodding. "You. Um. Want to be tied up?"
"And gagged."
"And gagged." Shaking her head. "You, want this?"
"Yes."
"Right. Well." Shrugging. "Okay. Um. Let's go I guess."

In my room, Chelle fires up my computer, whilst Jody sets herself, her chunky black gaming laptop, up on my bed. I remove everything from the wardrobe: hangers full of dresses and jeans, the box of rope and two piles of blankets, transferring it all to a corner beside the bedroom door.

"Right." Chelle, ushering me inside, head turned to face Jody. "Won't be a moment."
"Okay." Giving us both an amused, head shaking, look. "Um. Make sure you. Um. Tie her up good?"
"I will." Chelle grins. I giggle. Nerves. And step into my wardrobe.

It's a simple tie, but still effective.

If you looked at a plan of the house, mine and Dad's wardrobes meet, sitting back to back over the stairs. Building them like this, floor to almost ceiling, set back into the bedroom wall, makes both bedrooms larger. Mine is larger, but only because the hot water system, the tank and pipes, sit in one corner of Dad's. The house is only small after all, no room upstairs for a separate cupboard to house all that.

My wardrobe opens by way of two sliding doors, one is mirrored, which slide toward each other. You can only access one half of the inside space at once, shelves down one side, a metal rail bolted at head height across the remaining area. At each end of this rail there are metal hoops sat almost flush with the wall. I've no clue why?

Chelle seems pleased to spy them though.

Stood in the middle of the open space, still clothed but no longer wearing boots or socks, I face back out into my bedroom. Chelle wraps and loops one long rope around each of my wrists, leaving two long trailing ends per wrist. These ends are fed through the metal hoops, making a pulley system of sorts, forcibly raising my arms up to hang, suspended, level with and stretched out along the poles length.

Chelle binds wrists to the pole at each far end, which I can't reach with my questing fingertips, using the pole to hold my arms up horizontally, and the hoops to prevent my bringing my wrists close to my face.

She doesn't bind my legs.

But I am gagged, with the same green wool scarf as before. Knotted, pressed into my waiting mouth, which I open wide for her, then tied off behind my head.

"Okay. Well." Standing back, one hand on the wardrobe door, Chelle gives me a little wave. "Just remember." Giving me a smile. "I did give you an out."

With a push Chelle closes the door, shutting me away.

The wardrobe doors are thick enough to mute the sounds of Chelle and Alice talking. I can hear them, but can't tell what's being said, or necessarily by who. At times I can hear laughter.

Why did I agree to, no, why did I ask for this?

Because I'm becoming. Already am. Obsessed with this. Being tied up is now my favourite thing to do. The best game, more fun then anything my computer has to offer.

And Chelle enjoys it too. She, it appears so far, has as much fun abandoning- ignoring -me in tight ropes and a gag, as I have being left in that state.

It's a win win basically.

At some point. Thinking. Musing. I've stopped paying attention to both the flow of time and to what noise the other two might be making. I haven't tried to struggle, in part because I don't mind being trussed up in here, but also I don't want to break my wardrobe through some over-enthusiastic yanking.

I'm startled back into reality by my wardrobe door sliding halfway open, causing light to flood the dim space.

"Hi." Jody? Stepping through the gap. Not Chelle, but Jody. She gives me a small wave, coming to stand in front of my bound body.

"Um." She looks nervous, offering me a small smile. "Chelle's," jerk of her head, "in the bathroom." The smile widens. "I'm sure you know how long that sometimes takes?"

I cough out a gag muffled laugh, nod. Chelle must take her phone in with her, or something. She clearly gets distracted, because I've never known anyone take as long just to pee as her.

"Listen. Um. Luce." Quick glance at the wardrobe door. "I don't know why Chelle has you tied up in here?" Her smile turns amused. "Whether you asked, or." Shaking her head. "Whatever." Another glance at the cracked door behind her. "I do know Chelle isn't into girls."

Huh?

"Um. I just. Wanted to say." At which point that confusing statement makes sense, as Jody steps in close, placing a hand on my tee covered breast. "I think you look cute. Luce." Leaning in, Jody gives my gagged lips a quick kiss.

She steps back, stares at the floor, back up to look me, almost, in the eyes. "I just wanted you to know I like you." A nervous smile, her eyes darting down. To my chest? Back up. "Okay?"

She doesn't wait for an answer, which in any case I couldn't give. Jody steps out of the wardrobe, closes the door.

Plunging me back into the gloom. Leaving me alone to ponder. What the fuck?

"I have to walk Jody back to the bus station."
"Right?" Chelle, stood in front of me, my gag tossed onto the floor. She shakes her head.

"Always something turns up." Beginning to untie one of my wrists. "Some, I don't know." Sounding amused. "Some trick or reason why I have to let you go."
"Oh. Um." I shrug. "Sorry."
"One of these days." Moving onto my other wrist. Nodding. "You'll see."
"See what?"
"You'll see." Being cryptic. Is there even a point? Or is she just talking crap to fuck with me?

Does she know that, mostly, when she frees me I don't actually want her too?

"See you around Luce." Giving me a hug, stepping back to wave her phone at me. "Got to dash. Kay?"
"Next time." I raise a hand, still in the wardrobe, watching as Chelle backs out, turns, and hurries off. Moments later I hear my front door open then close.

Was Jody in that much of a rush, did they lose track of time gaming?

Did she not want to say goodbye?

Staring out my bedroom window, watching the two of them fast walking up the road. Do I like Jody? Do I even like girls?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

An excellent new part. So descriptive are could picture the nervous exchanges and the turmoil in your head.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] your writng is superb.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago An excellent new part.
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago your writng is superb.
Thank you both :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent chapter. With the dialog and very intricate character development, and of course the tie up, this might be your best work. Considering your portfolio, that is saying something!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Another excellent chapter Ropebunny! The way you describe Luce's reactions to her bondage is well done :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was... WOW... a great chapter. I like the way you write. The way you give us insight in the feelings of Luce, very well done.
Can't wait for the next chapter...
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic