Girlfriend to the Rescue (F/m) (f/f) (F/f) Part 20 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
Sniper108 wrote: 1 year ago I'll love to see Catherine and Silvia facing a firing squad
A firing squad? That thought occured to me too :) But a think a nice tight hogtie like Chloe´s would be a good start. It seems, that our heroines are in the proverbial tight spot again -and who knows with what Catherine comes up in the morning ....
The tight spots our heroines keep getting in in this story are impressive. The descriptions are superb. I continue to really enjoy this story. Hold that firing squad!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
Sniper108 wrote: 1 year ago I'll love to see Catherine and Silvia facing a firing squad
A firing squad? That thought occured to me too :) But a think a nice tight hogtie like Chloe´s would be a good start. It seems, that our heroines are in the proverbial tight spot again -and who knows with what Catherine comes up in the morning ....
that's a good start. i hope they can escape and end this madness. want to see those two been carried away by a police car. it ceased to be a game long time ago.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I am finally up to date with the story and it had been fantastic so far, I can't wait for the next update
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It will be interesting who things will go further: With what punishment for Chloe and Hannah Catherine will come up? The hogtie Chloes has to endure must be though, Chloe is better off, but just a little. I think it is thin line Catherine is walking on: She surely feels the need to punish Hannah and Chloe - but too much might be not in her interest. We will see. Well done [mention]banshee[/mention] !
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

that's a good start. i hope they can escape and end this madness. want to see those two been carried away by a police car. it ceased to be a game long time ago.
[/quote]

End this madness? What fun would that be? I agree it has gone way beyond a game but the story is so well done, I kind of hope it keeps going. :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I still go back and re-read this. In my opinion, one of the best stories on this site. I hope it continues.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

I really hope this story continues, loving it so far
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]Harvey[/mention] [mention]crow3467[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]SupermanFan522[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Sniper108[/mention] thanks for the comment! Enjoy part 19!

Part 19

After last night’s events Catherine had decided to have breakfast alone with Silvia and Amy, it had been the first time their prisoners had gotten so close at escaping and she felt like it was something that needed to be discussed with them.

When she was told that Amy had expected the worse, that Hannah had told them about what she had done and that now all that awaited her was an imprisonment even worse than the ones the kids were facing, but thankfully neither Silvia nor her sister had caught up with that.

“I hope reminding you that you need to double check their restraints and lock their bedroom doors is unnecessary” Catherine said without taking her look from the window she was standing next to.

Silvia was quick to reply affirmatively, but Amy wasn’t. She only realized that she had been asked something when both Catherine and Silvia were menacingly staring at her, but once she noticed she was quick to reply affirmatively too.

“Sorry, I’m still a bit sleepy” Amy excused herself.

Her excuse seemed to be convincing, but Amy hid her relief as she still somewhat feared being caught in her lies.

“I think the main problem is that they are working together” Silvia posed “When they were angry at each other they were easy to manage as they didn’t wanted the other to escape, I think giving them time to make amends was a mistake”

“Its too late to worry about that” Catherine said as she turned around to sit on the table with her accomplices “We need to focus on what we can do now, and I have already thought of something”

“What is it?” Amy asked in an effort to show that she was listening too.

A few hours later the four prisoners sat tied to chairs in the living room, all lined up and tied in the same uniform way. Hands behind the back of the chair, waist pinned to the backrest and feet tied together and to her hands, simple enough to do for the four of them, but restrictive enough to ensure that they didn’t go anywhere.

This day they had all been instructed to dress in tracksuits, this struck them as weird since their captors had them used to either the clothes they brought with them or pajamas, but they weren’t allowed to ask questions. Hannah’s and Damon’s clothes were of matching color, and so were Emily’s and Chloe’s, the first couple had blue tracksuits while the second had red ones.

Of course the four of them were gagged, with Hannah and Chloe still having the same knotted cleave gag in their mouths that had been applied to them last night. Their gag having only been left hanging around their necks when they were fed only to have it immediately reapplied once they were done.

When Hannah saw that it was Silvia who went to her room to feed her she feared that she had been caught, but when she saw her standing before them once they were tied to the chairs she began to suspect the worst, that she had set up a trap for them last night.

“Good day my prisoners” Catherine spoke “Today I have a new game in which you can earn your freedom, I hope you’re interested because this generosity may not last very long”

Of course she received no answer from her prisoners, nothing but their silent and tired stares waiting for her to continue. Just the answer she wanted.

“Today I’ll divide you in two teams” Catherine continued “The goal of each team is to capture and tie up members of the enemy team, by the time one team wins those who are free will be allowed to leave”

The prisoners looked at each other, immediately understanding the reason behind their clothes and not so rapidly but quickly enough that if the accepted not all of them would be leaving, but also understanding that Catherine wouldn’t accept them not taking part in her games.

“The teams will be Chloe and Emily on one side and Damon and Hannah on the other” Catherine explained, what she said already being expected by her prisoners “Now you will be untied and taken outside, you know what to do once you’re left there”

Silvia was the one to untie and guide Chloe and Emily while Amy did the same with Hannah and Damon. Hannah couldn’t help but keep an eye on Amy the whole way expecting her to say something that would let her know what had happened last night, but Amy was not only awfully silent but also actively avoiding to look at her.

Once enough distance was put between them and the house Amy ungagged Hannah and explained herself to her.

“Sorry about what happened yesterday” She said “I promise I will try again as soon as possible”

“I hope so” Hannah sighed, not knowing whether or not to believe her.

“I have to leave you two here” Amy said ignoring Hannah’s tone “Good luck”

Amy hastily left the scene, leaving the bound couple alone in the woods. They already knew what to do, they got back to back and began untying each other’s hands and once that was done they began discussing what to do.

“We should probably ignore the whole game thing and try to escape anyway” Hannah said “We will probably end up getting captured again if we try to play”

“Don’t be silly, they are probably watching the gate to prevent us from leaving” Damon replied.

“Are they that careful?”

“I learned that the hard way” Damon replied “But I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t wanted to try to escape too...”

The truth was that none of them were fond of the idea of fighting each other, and throwing their friends under the bus as long as they could escape themselves wasn’t the ideal escape plan.

“Let’s rush towards the door anyway” Hannah said as she stood up “If they ask, we were just looking for them, okay?”

Damon had no issue with the idea.

“Are we really going to do this?” Emily asked as she struggled to keep up with her girlfriend’s pace “I mean, fighting them and capturing them, doesn’t it seem a bit crazy to you?”

“As long as we get to escape ourselves I’m willing to throw those two back into my mother’s house without a second thought”

“But Hannah tried to help you yesterday” Emily argued “Don’t you think it would be a bit unfair if you do this to her?”

“She was the one who got you involved in all of this, so no, I don’t care”

It was clear to Emily that Chloe wasn’t willing to give her even an inch, she was so determined to escape, and to escape with her, that she was willing to betray Hannah once again without an ounce of regret.

The two girls were walking parallel to the road leading to the house, hiding themselves in the bushes beside it and hoping that their rivals would come walking through the road without spotting them, and it wasn’t long before they were spotted.

Damon walked behind her girlfriend, with his shoes and jeans covered in leaves and an oversized red hoodie which made him quite easy to spot in the forest. Hannah lead the way in front of him, like every time she was allowed into the house she was wearing the same outfit she had arrived in, but now it was as covered in leaves and sticks as Damon’s clothes.

“Lets sneak behind them” Chloe whispered to her girlfriend as the couple walked past them.

Emily didn’t quite got Chloe’s orders until she saw her carrying them out herself, she stealthily left the bushes and began sneaking behind the two, walking at a very slow pace to make sure her steps weren’t heard and carefully stepping on the ground to make sure she didn’t stepped on anything that would alert the couple of her presence.

Chloe had an innate talent for almost everything physical, and this was not an exception, her girlfriend couldn’t say the same. Emily was quick to mess up her pace and step on a branch which broke under her weight, making enough noise to alert Damon and Hannah.

As she mentally cursed Emily, Chloe lunged herself at Hannah as soon as she saw her look behind, but she was stopped by Damon, who grabbed her midway and made her fall to the floor.

“Take care of Emily!” He shouted as he struggled to keep Chloe where she had fallen.

Escape didn’t seemed like an option any longer, or at least it didn’t seemed like it to their rivals, and that was enough to make Hannah attack Emily, who began running away instead of fighting.

“Go after her!” Damon shouted as he pinned Chloe to the ground.

Hannah debated herself in whether to do as he said or help him, she didn’t wanted to leave him alone but if she managed to catch Emily now they would escape once and for all, who knows, maybe they could even talk the two into getting out of the property together.

Hannah ran towards Emily, and as soon as Chloe saw her leave her boyfriend alone she completely turned the tables on him. Where once she was below him she forced him to be on the floor and pinned him down with arms and legs, leaving him surprised enough to not give him time to resist.

Caught by surprise and slow to react Damon soon found himself subdued by his stepsister, who straddled him on his back and forced his hands behind his back.

“Sorry to tell you, but you had no chance” She spoke to his ear.

And his futile struggles showed it, no matter how much he tried Chloe eventually tied his hands behind his back with no issue and kept pinning him to the floor until he tired himself out.

“I’m sorry, but I want to leave too” She told Damon “And I’m not letting you get in the way of it”

Too ashamed to admit defeat, Damon allowed Chloe to put him on his feet and begin to walk him to the house, he couldn’t believe that he had been captured and that it had happened so quickly, he could only rest his hopes on Hannah.

Emily soon tired herself out running away from Hannah, after all she was probably the least athletic of the bunch and even under this pressure she couldn’t push herself much further than she had already pushed herself, which wasn’t enough to loose Hannah, who remained steady on her tracks.

“I’m sorry but you have to understand” Hannah said as she grabbed the rope she had been given by Catherine.

“Its okay, I get it” Emily said as she caught her breath and sat down “Its not me you should worry about after all”

“I know, something tells me that your girlfriend wont be as docile as you” Hannah said as she approached Emily to tie her.

“You can be sure about that” Emily replied “Anyway, I wont stop you much further”

Emily crossed her hands behind her back, both she and Hannah knew what had to follow.

Chloe approached the front entrance of the house, where they had been instructed to deliver the prisoners once they had been captured. Damon began to think that he should have tried something in the way but he couldn’t deceive himself, there was no way for him to escape.

At the entrance Chloe was stopped by Silvia, who handed her a cloth and instructed her to gag Damon before delivering him to Catherine, which she did with ease, gagging Damon with a knotted cleave gag with no problem.

Inside the hall of the house Catherine was waiting for her, sitting cross legged on her usual sofa and apparently very pleased by what she was seeing.
“Here he is” Chloe said as she threw Damon onto the floor in front of her mother.

“Well well, that is good to see” Catherine said as she guided Damon’s look towards her with her foot “I was afraid he might get taken away from him, but thankfully that wasn’t the case”

“Are you done?” Chloe asked, not fond of listening to her mother gloating.

“I just wanted to thank you for this my daughter, that’s all” Catherine replied, faking annoyance “You should bring him his girlfriend now, he might get lonely here otherwise”

Chloe left the house to look for Hannah, who she was decided to take back to her mother even after having her stomach revolted by the sight of her mother gloating over her stepbrother. No matter how bad it was to deliver her brother and newfound friend to Catherine, it couldn’t be as bad as falling back on her clutches.

“I’m really sorry” Hannah said as she saw the house appear from between the trees.

“Don’t stress about it” The imprisoned Emily replied “It isn’t as bad for me”

Emily had her hands tied crossed behind her back and her arms tied to her body by rope running underneath her breasts, she was also being gripped by Hannah, who no matter how bad she felt for doing this to her friend was determined to let her go.

“Okay, lets go then” Hannah sighed as she resumed walking.

After walking for a couple of minutes they were just about to get out of the bushes, and that was when Chloe got jumped by a threat unseen both by her and her prisoner. She was thrown to the floor and her attacker was pinning her down, even though the attack stunned her for a few seconds Hannah didn’t needed much to know who was attacking her.

Once her vision became clear again the sight of Chloe straddling her and pinning her arms to the floor became clear, she had lost the fight before she had even realized it started. She began to struggle madly but it was to no avail, Chloe was much stronger than her and pinned to the floor as she was she had no chance.

“No!” Hannah yelled as she kept trying to escape.

“I’m sorry Hannah but it has to be this way” Chloe said as she kept pinning Hannah to the floor “We also want to get out of here”

As Hannah realized how futile her struggles were and she began to tire herself out her struggles became tamer and tamer until she was lying still, with her complaints turned into a silent whimper, the sound of having realized that she was going to be given back to Catherine again.

“I’m sorry” Chloe said, she couldn’t help but feel bad for Hannah.

“Stop this!” Emily cried from where she had fallen.

Chloe turned to look at her bound girlfriend.

“Let her go” Emily said, almost like if she was ordering Chloe from her precarious position.

“What? You can’t be serious!”

“I am!” Emily replied as she stood up with difficulty.

Chloe looked at her girlfriend with disbelief but still pinning Hannah tightly to the floor, decided to let her go no matter what.

“I’m sure that you already know this Chloe, but it is your fault that she’s here!” Emily said “It was you who delivered her to your mother in the first place you remember?”

Chloe bit her lip, she had been regretting that a long time.

“But its her fault that you’re here!” Chloe shouted “We’re both deserving of loosing, and If I have to choose who looses I’d rather have her loose!”

“I don’t care” Emily said “I know you don’t feel good with what you’re doing and you don’t have to do it”

Emily dropped to her knees to be at the height of her girlfriend, whose face was turning from anger to sadness really quickly.

“Do you realize that if I do what you’re asking me to do we will be my mother’s prisoner’s again do you?” Chloe asked, crestfallen.

“But we’ll be together” Emily said as she rested her brow on Chloe’s “I think I’m okay with that”

Chloe’s lips began to shake, she was clearly moved by her girlfriends words but still extremely conflicted by what she was asking her to do. She sighed loudly and moved away from Hannah, staying on her knees at her side at crossing her hands behind her back.

“I give up” She spoke.

Hannah was so surprised by Chloe’s action that she was left paralyzed for a few seconds, mindlessly holding the ropes in her hands as she kept staring at her rival.

“Come on...” Chloe said reluctantly “Get on with it before I regret this”

“Are you sure...?” Hannah asked, now doubtful about doing what a few seconds ago was she was determined to do beyond any doubt.

“Come on!” Chloe said, half demanding, half forcing herself to speak “Neither of us wants us but at least you and Damon will get out!”

Hannah thought about the sitaution for few seconds but she didn’t needed much time to make up her mind.

“Thanks” Hannah sighed as she moved to tie up Chloe.

Chloe’s hands were tied crossed behind her back just like Emily’s, and after Hannah was done tying her she grabbed her by the arm and helped her stand up.

“I guess I should take you to your mother then...” Hannah sighed.

“I guess so” Chloe replied.
Holding Emily at her left and Chloe at her right, Hannah began to walk towards the mansion. With each step Hannah felt regret and guilt grow on her, but there was nothing else she could do, not if she still wanted to get out with her boyfriend at least.

She tried to entertain her mind with what she would do once she was free with Damon, they would both go back to her place, take some well deserved reset together, free of ropes and gags, that already was calming for her, but not enough.

Sooner than she expected Hannah and her two prisoners arrived at the Mansion, there Silvia was waiting for them, with her arms crossed and a smug grin on her usually so serious face.

“Here they are” Hannah said as she extended Chloe and Emily towards Silvia “Now I want out”

“All at its due time Hannah” Silvia replied as she took Chloe by the arms “First, the prisoners must be taken to Catherine, and before that they have to be gagged”

Silvia handed Hannah an already knotted white cloth, expecting her to already know what to do. Hannah raised her gaze from the cloth to Emily.

“Don’t worry about it” Emily said with a very out of place optimistic smile, knowing very well that Hannah didn’t wanted to gag her.

Emily didn’t opposed to being gagged, soon enough she was biting down on the cloth’s knot. When she and her captor looked up they saw that Silvia had already gagged Chloe, who didn’t looked happy about it at all, and was waiting for them.

“Shall we get going?” Silvia asked.

They entered the mansion and the three girls welcomed gladly the heat from indoors, after hours out in the cold they hadn’t realized how much they needed that until now, Chloe thought that it their prison had no right to feel so welcoming.

Upon entering the living room they circled around Catherine’s sofa, which was facing the fireplace, until they were in front her. At her feet laid Damon, bound and gagged just like Chloe had left him.

“Well this is an unexpected turn of events” Catherine said as she laid down her tea “After Chloe brought Damon to me I was almost certain that the
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine that you continued your tale [mention]banshee[/mention] ! And quite interesting a turn: That Emily convinced Chloe to free Hannah was a real human act. I have my doubts though, that Catherine will be true to her word ... but we will see :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great continuation of the story [mention]banshee[/mention] . I love this story and the suspense was killing me. Still is. I hope you continue! :D

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Interesting turn of events
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]Harvey[/mention] [mention]crow3467[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]SupermanFan522[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Sniper108[/mention] [mention]Takitaki[/mention] thanks for the comment! Enjoy part 19!

Part 20

“You lying bitch!” Hannah shouted at Catherine as she was tied to a chair by Silvia.

“Liar?” Catherine asked as she took a step forward “I still don’t see how I lied to you”

Hannah glared at Catherine, deep down she knew that she hadn’t actually lied, and that it was her who had misheard her, but that did not apease her anger.

“I get that you are angry at me, but had your chance to escape and didn’t take it” Catherine said as she leaned towards Hannah “So calm down now, and take your well deserved punishment like the big girl you are”

Hannah threatened to launch herself at Catherine to attack her but the ropes Silvia had tied around her body were good at their job and all she could do was a brief struggle that completely failed to scare her captress. In return Catherine gave her a smug smile and left the room.

From behind Silvia gagged Hannah with a knotted cloth like the one she had used on the other prisoners, and once Hannah was securely gagged she also left the room, locking the door behind her.

And so Hannah sat tied to a chair in one of the mansion’s room once again, her hands bound crossed behind the back of the chair, her chest pinned to the backrest above and below her breasts, a rope tied around her waist and ropes around her ankles and above and below her knees to keep her legs still. She couldn’t believe it, she was so ready to be free once again only be thrown back into this prison.

Below the prisoner’s rooms Catherine sat on the living room with her sister and maid, now that of the captives had been taken care of there was something she wanted to discuss as soon as possible with them.

“I’m not proud to admit it, but my plan failed” Catherine broke the silence “Even though we still have them all captured, this is but a return to the status quo, and our intention of breaking them apart from each other didn’t work”

“Why are you so sure?” Silvia asked, not fully understanding why Catherine seemed so pessimistic “To me it looked like Chloe was quite angry with Hannah”

“I don’t doubt that she is” Catherine replied “But I saw how she gave up and it wasn’t what I wanted to see”

There were some cameras on the forest, trail cameras that were meant for security but that Catherine usually used to keep an eye on her prisoners when she tied them on the forest like she had done with Chloe a few days ago. Through one of them she happened to see how Chloe willingly surrendered to Hannah, thereby showing that they were still collaborating, even though it was in reluctant way.

Silvia was quick to understand Catherine’s concerns when she heard her explanation, but Amy was too busy thinking about what she could do to help Hannah now. Knowing that she had failed her and that now she was probably awaiting some sort of punishment couldn’t let her put her mind at ease.
“For now I guess that we should return to the old fashioned punishments, until I think of something more creative” Catherine said as she stood up “Amy, you will punish Hannah for her behaviour earlier today, I will punish my daughter personally”

“Uh what should I do?” Amy asked, surprised by the task she had been given.

“Take her to the attic and get creative, do whatever you deem fitting for her behaviour” Catherine replied “Go, she must have tired out from struggling by now so moving her wont be an issue”

Hannah hastily walked up the stairs, she still hadn’t fully processes what she had been tasked to do.

“With all due respect but, why her and not me?” Silvia asked once Amy had disappeared upstairs “I’m sure you that I’m a much better choice for that task”

“Oh Silvia, this is when you come into play” Catherine said “Come with me, there’s something I want you to see”

Intrigued, Silvia began to walk behind Catherine, she followed her uspstairs and there they walked in the opposite direction from the bedrooms, a place in the house she knew because of her condition as a maid, but that it was rarely visited anyway.

At the end of the hallway they crossed a door and entered a room, it was a studio which overlooked the forest, had bookshelves covering almost all of its walls and a desk which stood right in front of the window in such a way that whoever sat on it would be met with the views of the forest.

“Look at this” Catherine said as she turned on a rather large screen which sat at the edge of the desk and that had eluded Silvia’s view until then.

The screen turned on and showed and interface, it had many options labeled as “camera” and followed by a number, then they had the name of a place in the house between parenthesis. Catherine sat on the desk chair and tapped the screen on the “Camera 14 (attic)” option.

And that was exactly what the camera showed, the attic. Guessing from the angle, the camera seemed to be placed somewhere on the ceiling and in the middle of the room, looking at the window and with the chair where Damon usually found himself tied up giving it its back.

“You didn’t thought Damon was unsupervised when I left him there did you?” Catherine asked jokingly as she stood up from the chair “Take a seat”

Silvia did as instructed and looked at the attic, she still hadn’t figured out why Catherine would want her looking at that, but when she remembered that Catheirne had told her sister to take Hannah to the attic she began to grasp something, but she still couldn’t make out a clear reason.

“I’m beginning to have doubts about my sister” Catherine spoke “I know she doesn't particularly like this game, but I thought that the prospect of ending up like one of them was enough to keep her playing along”

“What makes you think it isn’t?” Siliva asked.

“She has been spending a lot of time with Hannah, which is natural as I assigned her as her jailer, but seeing how Hannah has acted today, and that yesterday she somehow managed to escape has given me some doubts about what my sister is doing with her”

“Do you think she helped her escape yesterday?” Silvia asked as she looked at the screen, expecting to see Hannah and Amy show up at any second.

“I can’t know, but there’s something we can do” Catherine replied “I want you to keep an eye on her as she punishes Hannah, the camera’s microphone is not the best, but if you see anything suspicious that would be enough to confront her”

“Understood” Silvia replied.

“Now if you excuse me” Catherine said as she readied herself to leave “My daughter and I have to spend some quality time together”

Hannah and Amy arrived at the attic where Hannah was sat on the large chair which looked at the window. Amy looked distressed so Hannah didn’t made any effort to comunícate with her while she was walked to the attic by her. Why was she distressed Hannah expected to be told.

Amy removed Hannah’s gag and sat atop some boxes near the chair, there she sank her head between her palms for a few seconds as she gave a long sigh, only after that would she be ready to speak but Hannah was quicker than her.

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to tie me to this chair” Hannah asked half angrily and half jokingly.

“No” Amy replied dryly “In fact, I intend to let you out for good”

Hannah raised an eyebrow, never before had Amy been so assertive when saying that she wanted to help out Hannah.

“This has gone too far, and now that my sister has captured all of you again it may become even worse, in fact, she sent me here to ‘punish’ you” Hannah explained.

“That’s great, but you should also help out the others or I’ll end up just like yesterday”

“Its not as easy as it seems” Amy explained “For whatever reason Catherine doesn’t let me near the others, so she would immediately become suspicious if I try anything”

“So I’m on my own once again I guess” Hannah sighed, disappointed by Amy’s words.

“No” Amy replied “Since I can’t help the others I’ll help you in another, much more useful way”

Hannah looked at Amy intrigued, wondering what she could possibly do that would be better than just releasing everyone.

“This night I’ll take down my sister” She explained “I’ve finally found out where she keeps the drugs she uses to put her prisoners to sleep, I’ll slip some into her tea and when she’s unconscious I’ll capture her, lets see how much she likes it when she’s the one tied up”

“What about Silvia? Don’t you think she’ll try to stop you?” Hannah inquired.

“She will be knocked out too” Amy replied “I doubt that I’d be able to fight them, but with them unconscious your escape should be a walk in the park”

“Sounds good... almost too good” Hannah said as she gave some thought to Amy’s idea, the truth is that as Amy had laid it out it truly seemed flawless “When will you do this exactly?”

“Catherine and Silvia usually have tea after we give you dinner, so I’ll do it then” Amy replied “By that time you should also get a hold of the scissors I left under your pillow and make your escape”

“Wait when did you do that?” Hannah asked with surprise.

“I put them as I took you of your room”

As there was nothing else to say both Hannah and Amy fell into and awkward silence, both evaded looking at each other and waited for something that neither of them knew of.

“So...” Hannah awkwardly spoke “You take me back to my room now or what?”

“I can’t, my sister thinks I’m torturing so we have to stay here for a least an hour” Amy replied.

“Do the ropes really have to stay on?” Hannah asked as she jerked her arms behind her back, reminding Amy of the fact that she was still tied up.

While her sister entertained herself at the attic, Catherine was on the exact opposite place, she had gone to the basement, that dungeon that she had been years in the making and was now perfect for her games.

But she wasn’t accompanied by her daughter, instead she had taken the much more docile Emily downstairs with her. Emily didn’t question anything of what Catherine instructed her to do, she simply obeyed, this Catherine enjoyed a lot, even though she had a liking for stubborn and resistant prisoners she also had a need for docile ones like Emily.

“Wow” Emily sighed as she saw the place “I didn’t knew you had this”

“I like to keep it secret” Catherine replied as she kept walking and dragging Emily with her “Think of it as my secret lair”

It wasn’t hard for Emily to think of it like that, a dungeon underneath the mansion certainly gave that feeling.

“And... which one of these are you putting me on?” Emily asked curiously as she looked at all the devices and contraptions in the room.

“This one” Catherine said as she walked Emily to a leather padded board, the same one Hannah had found herself on the first time she was taken down there.

Catherine helped Emily lay down on the board and soon the captive found herself with her hands bound above her head to the corners of the board and her feet bound in a similar way, both with the same red leather straps that Hannah had when she was bound there.

“You might be wondering why I dragged you here” Catherine said after she was finished tying up Emily.

Not daring to talk, Emily simply nodded, which was enough of a response to her captor.

“While playing the game you surrendered, that was against the rules” Catherine explained.

Had Chloe or Hannah been bound to that board they would have immediately retaliated at Catherine, telling her that she never spoke about any rules and all of that, but even though Emily knew just as well that Catherine had never talked about rules but she stayed silent.

“That is, of course, deserving of punishment, and let me tell you, it wont be hard to punish you while you are in this state” Catherine said.
Emily gulped, even though she had a liking for being tied up and was secretly enjoying the treatment Catherine was giving her, having her say that to her, while she loomed of her restrained body, was intimidating.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything my daughter hasn’t already done” Catherine said, trying to somewhat ease Emily’s distress “I know she has a liking for this type of thing, she’s my daughter after all”

Emily’s fear turned into shame as Catherine spoke does words, she didn’t wanted to think of how much this woman knew about her and her relationship with her daughter.

“And since we’re talking about my daughter, why don’t you tell me if she broke any rules?” Catherine asked despite already knowing the answer.

The captive found herself conflicted, she knew that ideally she should strive to keep her girlfriend safe but she didn’t knew what Catherine could do to her if she lied. But her dilema wasn’t long lived as she quickly decided that telling the truth would be the best option.

“I should bring her here then, she deserves to be punished too” Catherine stood up from the chair which was besides the board, but before walking away she leaned onto Emily and whispered her something “If it makes you feel better, now I don’t have to punish you for lying”

Before Emily could begging to process the information she felt something against her mouth, a plastic ball which fitted perfectly inside her mouth, Catherine was putting a ballgag on her. Being docile and rather used to be gagged, she allowed Catherine to push the ball behind her teeth and secure it behind her head with no resistance.

“I’ll return shortly, stay silent” Catherine ordered before walking away.

Upstairs she entered Chloe’s room, there her daughter was sitting tied to a chair in the middle of the room like usual, when she came into the room Chloe was still crestfallen and she only raised her head slightly to give her mother a tired, yet angry glare.

Chloe was untied from the chair but her hands remained behind her back as she was walked out of room and downstairs.

“I have a surprise for you” Catherine said as they reached the living room “And since I don’t want it to spoil it for you I’ll blindfold you”
Chloe had to awkwardly make the rest of the walk with a black piece of cloth over her eyes, not being able to see anything which made walking downstairs a big problem for her, as she feared falling down with every step.

That and the smell of leather told Chloe that she was being taken to the basement, but what surprise could be there for her? She asked herself that as she had been there so many times that she doubted anything down there could surprise her.

“Sit” Catherine ordered her daughter as she pushed her onto a sturdy chair which, unbeknownst to Chloe, stood right in front of the board her girlfriend was tied to.

Catherine looked over her shoulder at Emily and pressed her index finger against her lips, that and the blindfold over Chloe’s eyes sent a clear message to Emily, Chloe didn’t yet knew that she was there, and Catherine wanted to keep it that way for now.

The chair wasn’t much different from the one in the attic, only that this one was much more overt in its purpose as it was shown by the large amount of leather straps hanging from it.

Each one of said straps was expertly applied on Chloe by her mother, who after years of owning the chair had become quite proficient at applying the initially confusing set of straps on her prisoners. Four straps were used on just Chloe’s arms, one around her wrists and another below her elbows, pinning her forearms to the chair’s armrests, the other two went on her arms proper, one above her elbows and the other below her armpits, pinning her arms to the backrest. Her legs got a similar treatment, her ankles were individually bound to the respective front leg of the chair, the same was done with her knees. And her thighs were bound to the seat of the chair. All with a tightness that made it hard not to noticie.

Finally Catherine walked behind the chair and applied the set of straps which secured the prisoner’s chest, one strap went above Chloe’s breasts and another one below, a third one was then applied around her waist.

Chloe had been on that position enough times to know that struggling will lead her nowhere, so she sat still, awaiting for her mother to tell her what this was about.

“As I told you, I have a surprise for you” Catherine said as she reached for the knot holding Chloe’s blindfold in place.

As Chloe’s vision adapted to the light Catherine walked in front of her and besides Emily. Using some sort of contraption Catherine began to tilt the board Emily was tied to to the front, in such a way that Chloe could clearly see what was happening.

“Mpghgg!” Chloe moaned as she saw the scene, it was nightmarish.

“As I’ve already told your girlfriend, surrendering to Hannah was against the rules” Catherine explained, ignoring her daughter’s complaints “That is deserving of punishment, don’t you think”

Again Chloe complained through her gag but of course she received no reaction from her mother, who seemed to be enjoying doing what she was doing even more as she heard them.

“I’ve already tortured you for punishment enough times Chloe, so this time I thought of a different method to punish you” Catherine said as she looked at Emily “You wont be receiving the physical torture this time, she will”

Catherine grabbed Emily by her jaw and forced her to stare at her bound girlfriend in front of her. Emily felt guilty about how much pleasure she derived from the scene, she had never imagined how hot she would find seeing her girlfriend tied up and madly struggling not only to get free, but also to rescue her.

“Your torture will be more of the psychological kind this time” Catherine said to her daughter as she walked towards her.

So much struggling had ended up making Chloe’s gag fall off, which left it hanging around her neck and making her able to talk again.

“Let her go!” Chloe demanded from her unfavourable position “Let her go or I will...”

“You will what?” Catherine asked “Come on, tell me, what will you do?”

Chloe was filled with impotence, she grabbed the chairs armrests strongly and pushed against the leather straps to no avail, there was nothing she could do and it was so obvious that she fell into something she rarely did.

“Please... she has nothing to do with this” She pleaded.

“That’s much better” Catherine said as she watched her daughter begin to look down “But it wont be enough to stop me”

Catherine grabbed her daughter’s face, which was locked in a weird mix or sadness and anger, and then showed her a ballgag like the one she had used on her girlfriend.

“Come on, open up” Catherine said as she tried to apply it on her daughter “You wouldn’t like to say something that could get you in deeper trouble”

Chloe was gagged securely and then Catherine walked towards Emily again, she stood in front of her, looking at her exposed body from head to toes, and then her lips moved to utter a sentence which sent chills down Emily and Chloe’s spine.

“So, my daughter tells me you are very ticklish”

Some time later Hannah was taken back into her room by Amy, Silvia didn’t uttered a word about what she knew to them since she knew that Catherine would want to take that matter in her own hands. But she was pretty sure about what Catherine would do, she would most likely demote her sister from jailer to prisoner.

Hannah sat on the chair inside her room, she was expecting Amy to leave so she could hop to the bed but instead she saw her grab more rope.

“Really?” Hannah asked, thinking that they were above that.

“Sorry but we have to keep appearances for as long as possible” Amy replied “Just think that this is probably the last time you’ll be tied up this way”

“I hope so” Hannah sighed “And gagged too I guess” She added as she saw Amy grab a piece of cloth.

After tying Hannah to the chair and gagging her Amy left the room and went downstairs, she saw Silvia and Catherine sitting in the living room and that scared her, even though she hadn’t heard a word of what they were saying she already feared she had been discovered.

“Come take a seat Amy” Catherine invited Amy, furthering increasing her nerves.

Amy gulped and went to sit down on one of the sofas of the living room, trying her best to hide how incredibly nervous she was.

“We were discussing another punishment for our prisoners” Catherine spoke “We pretty much have everything thought out, but we would still like to hear your opinion about it”

Amy found herself conflicted as she heard what her sister had planned, she didn’t wanted to subject the kids to anymore torture but on the other hand she feared that leniency towards them would make Catherine suspicious about her intentions, so in her eyes she had no choice.

“I think that could be fun, lets do it” Amy replied.

In the basement Chloe and Emily had been left alone to rest, or at least try to rest since their positions were not the best to do so. Strangely, Catherine had ungagged Chloe before leaving the room, but Emily had stayed gagged. Chloe didn’t knew why but she knew she had to make the best of this time, who knows when she will be allowed to talk to Emily again.

“I’m sorry about this” Chloe said as she tried to erase the image of her girlfriend being tortured by her mother “I promise I will get you out of this”

Had she not been gagged Emily would have asked how she planned to do so, seeing how her would be saviour was now as tied up as she was, unable to move a muscle and let alone rescue her.

But even though the tickling had been dreadful, Emily still couldn’t help but feel that she was living a fantasy, tied up not by her girlfriend but with her and by a beautiful woman who only seemed concerned about keeping them captive, it was almost too good to be true.

But seeing how Chloe seemed to be suffering made her feel guilty about those feelings, like if she was enjoying herself at the expense of her girlfriend. If it was in her power to stop this Emily would have to make a difficult choice between what she enjoys and what Chloe enjoys, and even though Emily was enjoying this a lot she knew deep inside her that she would sacrifice this enjoyment to save her girlfriend.

Thankfully, that decision was far from Emily’s power.

Chloe was about to speak again when the door to the basement opened and Catherine entered the place with Silvia following behind her. They stopped between the two bound girls and while Silvia began to untie Emily Catherine faced her daughter.

“You seem awfully quiet” Catherine said “Maybe I did your girlfriend a disservice, after all of that I thought you would want to comfort her with words at least”

Catherine knew that her letting Chloe speak would only make her realize how impotent she was to save her girlfriend, that’s why she expected her to talk, she knew that her words would have no effect in comforting Emily nor she wanted Emily to be comforted.

“What are you going to do with her” Chloe asked as she saw Silvia drag Emily out of the basement.

“Something we will soon do with you” Catherine replied “So don’t worry, your next punishment you will enjoy together”

“Punishment? Why are you punishing us now!?” Chloe complained as she struggled fruitlessly against her restraints “Don’t you have enough!?”

“Well punishment might be too harsh of word for what’s to come, especially when compared to what I did to you and your girlfriend” Catherine said with a grin on her face “But if you don’t want to experience it, you are free to stay down here, tied to that chair”

In that instant Chloe began to feel the chair like if she had just been tied to it, how every strap dug far too much into her flesh, how her limbs were perfectly fixed to the legs and armrests, and slowly the other punishment began to sound less bad, after all, she didn’t knew how long her mother was willing to keep her tied to that chair, alone and in the complete darkness of the basement.

“Do what you want” Chloe replied as she looked aside, playing tough for her mother.

“Very well, then I think I will leave you right here” Catherine said as she grabbed the ballgag her daughter previously had on her mouth “After all, you don’t seem to care that much”

Chloe stayed still, surprised by her mothers reaction, although as soon as she heard them she knew that she should have expected her to say that, after all Catherine seemed to have an unnatural sense which told her what was it that her prisoners didn’t wanted.

“Wait!” Chloe managed to say right before the ballgag was shoved inside her mouth.

“Oh, you don’t want to stay in the chair?” Catherine asked, faking surprise.

“No”

“Well but you told me to do what I want, and it just happens that keeping you here is what I want” Catherine replied “So why shouldn’t I do it?”

“Please...” Chloe said.

“That’s what I wanted to hear” Catherine said with audible satisfaction in her voice “Plead for me to release you, and I might consider doing it”

Chloe’s heart began to burn as she listened to her mother, apparently she hadn’t had enough with torturing Emily right in front of her, she also needed her to beg to be released. She didn’t wanted to do that, she hated the very idea of it.

“Well if you don’t speak i might as well gag you and leave you here” Catherine said as she tried to gag her daughter once again.

“Please mom, let me out” Chloe spoke begrudgingly “I’m begging you”

“That’s good enough for now” Catherine said with a smug grin on her face “Come on, the others must be waiting.
Last edited by banshee 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Catherine is really devious - so Amy´s charade will soon be discovered. and what happens then? We can make an educated guess: She will join the other captives. Catherine makes for an excellent villainess - that is for sure. Hannah is so brave. But so far her boldness, her courage has gotten her nothing. Exceelent story!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

what a whore
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Catherine is really devious - so Amy´s charade will soon be discovered. and what happens then? We can make an educated guess: She will join the other captives. Catherine makes for an excellent villainess - that is for sure. Hannah is so brave. But so far her boldness, her courage has gotten her nothing. Exceelent story!
I'm not sure Hannah's courage has gotten her nothing. It's gotten her tied up in quite a few ways and, given her description in chapter 1, that makes for a very enjoyable story line. Poor girl sure spends a lot of time tied up for a 16 year old. Oh well, great story! Some of the best descriptions and story lines on this site! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I'm glad to see you continued with the story. I can't wait to see what Catherine has in store for Amy
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]Harvey[/mention] [mention]crow3467[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]SupermanFan522[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Sniper108[/mention] [mention]Takitaki[/mention] thanks for the comments and for following this story!

I hope you enjoy the ending and please feel free to PM me your thoughts about it and the story as a whole, I'm always opening to hearing criticism and praise as it is the way we get better.

Part 20

Chloe was taken to the bathroom by her mother, she was also told by her that she had left clothes inside for her and that she should come out wearing them. This didn’t meant much for Chloe until she saw what were the clothes her mother had left for her, it was a two piece swimsuit.

Thinking that her mother couldn’t seriously expect her to put that on she came out of the bathroom as she had entered, but her mother stood in the middle of the door.

“You can’t seriously expect me to wear that” Chloe said as she noticed that her mother was intentionally standing in her way.

“I do” Catherine replied dryly “If you don’t comply you will go back to the chair”

Chloe looked at her mother, expecting to see some hint of sarcasm despite her mother never joking, and of course this time was not an exception to that rule.

“Can you at least tell me what it is for?” She asked.

“You will find out” Catherine replied “Once you put it on of course”

Chloe sighed and walked back into the bathroom, whatever the swimsuit could mean it couldn’t be worst than sitting alone in the basement and judging by how she hadn’t seen any of her fellow prisoners inside, it seemed like the others had already complied.

Chloe came out again, this time wearing the white and blue swimsuit that her mother had left for her and feeling awfully exposed in it.

“Good, now you can see what we have planned for you” Catherine said as she began to tie her daughter’s hands behind her back before walking her downstairs. Catherine also applied a knotted cleave gag to her daughter’s mouth, so the rest of the way Chloe had to remain silent.

As Chloe realized that her mother was walking her outside the house, she began to worry about what she could have planned, in her mind she constantly repeated to herselfthat she couldn’t be that insane.

Chloe and Catherine stepped out of the house and were met by the mansion’s pool, one of good size and flanked by the wings of the house. The water was steaming and the air smelled of chlorine, so at least the heating was turned on, Chloe thought to herself thinking the worst.

“Keep walking, I want to get in already” Catherine said, snapping her daughter out of her trance of bad predictions.

Only then did Chloe saw something which was in plain sight at one of the pool’s sides, Hannah, Damon and Emily were there, not in the pool but tied to deck chairs, and all in swimsuits like her.

Their hands were tied above their heads to the chairs and her legs were tied together at the ankles and knees, they were also secured to the chairs by ropes around their waists, so there was no way to even roll around while they were tied in that way.

“You didn’t thought we were going to throw you into the pool did you?” Catherine asked her daughter “Come on, you have a chair right beside your girlfriend”

And she wasn’t lying, right beside her girlfriend and before her gaze Chloe was tied by her mother and Silvia, who had been stealthily waiting there. While one tied her hands the other tied her feet until they had her restrained like the other three.

Catherine then stood in front of her four captives, and after her characteristic gloating she addressed them.

“Seeing how you insist in working together to escape us, we’ve decided to that being punished together for it would be fitting” Catherine explained “You will remained tied up like that until we get bored of the pool, then you’ll go back to your rooms, and you should be thankful if we ever give you an opportunity to escape again”

Those words struck at the morale of all prisoners, as it seemed like Catherine was finally done playing and toying with them and had decided to keep them tied up as she pleased. They questioned if they should have used their opportunities to escape better, but as always the thought of what could have been lead nowhere.

“Don’t worry, there will still be a lot of fun to be have until I have to let you go” Catherine spoke, noticing the effect her words had on the prisoners “As far as I know your vacation is still far from over”

As she knew it would happen, her words only made her captives feel worse. These days had already been bad enough for all of them, and the thought of what could lie ahead was worse than any of the fates they had suffered during the previous days.

Catherine and Silvia then undressed until they too were in swimsuits, they gladly dipped in the pool’s warm waters while their captives felt the cold bite harder on them, they looked at them from time to time, knowing very well how much they were suffering.

Hannah remained stoic as her captors gloated over her, she didn’t liked her situation one bit more than all of her fellow captives, but unlike them she could place her hopes somewhere, she knew that Amy had left her way out under her pillow, and the hope of those scissors still being there kept her going despite everything.

Catherine and Silvia were eventually joined in by Amy, who had to work very hard on not showing how distressed she was about their captive audience beside the pool. She wanted to do something for them, but she had good reasons to feel like she was on thin ice, and that thin ice could easily be shattered by simply asking if the prisoners were okay.

The three remained in the pool for a time which passed a lot slower for the four tied up on the pool’s side, but it was eventually over and after the three had spent another seemingly eternal time drying and dressing themselves they came to take the prisoners out of the chairs.

First was Emily, then Damon and finally Chloe, which was taken to her room by Silvia and Amy together. Hannah remained beside the pool for a while longer, the reason why she could not know, but as she realized that she had been waiting for a lot longer than any of the others had, she began to worry.

But before her worries could grow to an oppressive weight and cause her to act irrationally, Hannah saw Silvia return from the house. She untied her from the chair and with her hands still tied in front of her she walked her to the bathroom, were her usual ‘prisoner clothes’ had been left for her.

Hannah welcomed the change gladly and stepped out of the bathroom, submitting to having her hands tied up more calmly than ever, as she wanted to appear as calm as possible before her escape as to not raise any suspicions.

As Silvia walked her out of the bathroom and past her bedroom Hannah’s worries began to grow again, and Silvia noticed. The captive she was walking was suddenly sweating and the hair on her nape evidenced that she was shivering. But she made no comments, there was no need to, neither had she been told to say anything by Catherine.

Hannah was eventually walked before the door to a room where she had only been once and for brief period of time, it was Catherine’s room.

“What happened, why are you taking me here?” Hannah asked.

Again Silvia remained silent. She opened the door and lead Hannah inside the bedroom, which was now empty.

“Why didn’t you taking me to my room?” Hannah asked, her nervousness seeping through her words.

“You know very well what is happening” Silvia said as she closed the door behind her “So if you don’t want to make this any worse you better stay calm, because I assure you, things can always get worse”

Hannah froze, she couldn’t believe it, had she been caught?

Fear gripped her and mind so tightly that she didn’t opposed any of Silvia’s actions when she began to tie her up, and by the time she realized that she was doing it, it was beyond late to try anything, she couldn’t even resist to being gagged.

Meanwhile on the living room Catherine was drinking tea with her sister as she waited for her maid to be done with Hannah, but there was something she could do in the meantime.

“Do you remember when we used to play these kind of games when we were kids?” Catherine asked her sister “You know, the type of game we are playing right now”

“Yeah” Amy replied shyly.

“You know, I always wondered how do you remember them” Catherine said “I know very well how I do, and I’m sure I don’t need to tell you, but how about you? What are your memories?”

Although the questions stroke Amy as weird she decided to play along as to not raise suspicions from her sister.

“Well.. I don’t know where to start...”

“I’ll make it easier for you then” Catherine spoke quickly “How do remember the time I tied you in this house’s basement?”

“Well, I was very scared” Silvia replied “You tied me to a support beam and blindfolded me, I remember I thought you had left me alone!”

“Well that’s different from how I remember it” Catherine chuckled “But that’s to be expected, after all I was the one who had you tied up”

“Why the question?” Asked Amy to keep the conversation going.

A smile drew itself on Catherine’s lips.

“You see, I was thinking about reminiscing a bit” Catherine said as she leaned towards her sister “You know, remembering old times?”

Amy immediately became nervous, if she had things clear, her sister wanted to tie her up and no matter what her reasons were they couldn’t be good. She tried to stand up but she felt her legs incredibly weak and had to remain sitting.

“You thought I wouldn’t notice?” Catherine said in a domineering tone very different from the way she was speaking before “Really? When have you been able to outsmart me?”

Catherine walked around her sister, whose movements were becoming slower and her nervousness were increasing with a speed her body couldn’t match.

“I had my doubts about you for a while sister but I desperately wanted to believe they were unfounded” Catherine said as she looked down on her sister “So it saddens me to see my trust in you crumble this way”

Amy tried to move back but she couldn’t push herself, she could barely move her arms away from the couch, her consciousness was fading at an alarming speed.

“But as much as this saddens me there something I can be glad about” Catherine said as she stroked her sisters hair “We will get to remember old times”

Catherine kept stroking her sisters hair until she was asleep, and she kept doing it for a while longer until she was interrupted by Silvia.
“Everything done” She said as she finished walking downstairs

“Great, I’m done here too” Catherine replied as she left her sister lay unconscious on the couch “You take her to the basement, I have business to attend to with another prisoner”

The maid and her mistress parted ways, Amy carried Amy downstairs over her shoulder while Catherine walked upstairs, eager to have a long chat with Hannah.

In Catherine’s bedroom Hannah was tied like she had never been tied before, her body wasn't touching the ground, she was dangling above the floor in a way which turned every slight movement painful, and therefore forced her to remain perfectly still.

Catherine’s bed was massive and had a tall canopy, a piece which looked like part of museum and not a house, and Hannah was hanging from it. The chest harness Silvia had tied around her chest, pinning her arms together and behind her back, had a rope attaching it to the canopy of the bed.

Tied to the canopy of the bed were also her feet and hips, ensuring that she wouldn’t get any ideas of reaching for the bed below her or trying anything at all.

In her mouth was a panel gag, probably the same one Catherine had used on her when, unbeknownst to her, she had tied her in front of her boyfriend.

Since she was facing the pillow Hannah couldn’t see Catherine when she entered the room, but she could her the door opening and the steps getting closer, and that was enough to send chills down her spine.

As Catherine layed on the bed she appeared before Hannah, which was breathing heavily beneath her gag when Catherine showed herself, smugly smiling, gloating over her absolute victory. She rested her head below her hands and remained with her eyes fixed on Hannah’s for a while before breaking the silence.

“You know, when I began tying up my daughters as disciplinary action I never thought I would reach a point like this” Catherine spoke “The idea only came when I first tied up your boyfriend, but that liven in my mind only as fantasy which was never meant to be realized”

Hannah listened closely despite failing to see what point Catherine was trying to make, after all listening was all she could do.

“So I should thank you Hannah” She continued “If it wasn’t for you and your determination to save your boyfriend the chance to fulfill my fantasy would have never presented itself”

“Mpghgg” Hannah grunted lowly, desperatly trying to show some semblance of defiance despite her current state of absolute submission.

“But I as much as I owe you a thank you, I didn’t ordered Silvia to tie you up like that and came here to show you how grateful I am” Catherine said “You know exactly why I came here”

Hannah did, but she refused to believe it, she didn’t wanted to think that she had been defeated because if that was the case she had to loose all hope, as she had nothing left to cling to.

“As we speak Silvia is tying up my sister on the basement, its a shame we lost her to you but maybe that’s another thing I should thank you for” Catherine said “After all, it has been a long time since I had a good excuse to tie up my sister, and now you have given one to me”

Hannah’s head fell down as her hopes crumbled, but Catherine grabbed her with both hands and forced her to keep looking at her in the eyes.
“I will make this short as I feel like I have played with you enough for the day” Catherine said “What were you planning with my sister?”

Hannah didn't knew what she should answer, at this point it didn’t felt like it would make a difference, but somehow confessing felt like admitting defeat, even though her defeat was apparent.

Catherine removed her gag and awaited for her answer, but Hannah stayed quiet, still pondering what she should do.

“So are you going to answer?” Catherine asked “Whether you do it or not won’t make much of a difference as I would end up finding out any way, the question is, how do you want me to find out?”

Catherine caressed Hannah’s cheek as she continued to talk.

“Do I find out by you being a compliant little prisoner who tells me what i want to know” She said “Or do I have to take the information away from you the hard way?”

Like if forced by a primal instinct, instead of replying Hannah spat on Catherine’s face, which was inches away from hers. Catherine was so baffled by this reaction from a prisoner who she assumed to be defeated that she stayed still and quiet for a few seconds as the saliva slid down her face.

“Well, you have made your choice” Catherine said as she wiped the saliva of her face “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I will enjoy extracting the information from you”

Catherine quickly gagged Hannah again and then got up from the bed, she put on her high boots and walked towards the door.

“Goodbye for now, I’ll make sure to leave you here enough time to make you regret that decision” She said before leaving Hannah alone again.
Catherine walked downstairs and down the basement, she also had pending business to attend to there. The lights were turned on and she could see her maid putting on the final details on her sister, who was being tied to the chair Chloe was in not so long ago.

“How is my sister doing Silvia?” She asked as she stood beside the chair.

“Barely waking up, she’s probably still processing what is happening” Silvia replied, who by the time Catherine had walked towards the chair was already done restraining Amy.

“Lets see if I can help her with that”

After saying those words Catherine slapped Hannah across the face, restraining herself far less than when she had to the same with her other prisoners. Amy woke up altered and immediately began to struggle futilely against the many restraints keeping her tied to the chair.

“Stop it, you know its useless and I don’t have time for it” Catherine said as she watched her sister.

“Let me go!” Amy cried out after she was done processing everything that had happened.

“Ugh, when has that ever worked?” Catherine asked rhetorically, tired of dealing with her prisoners “Do you really expect me to let you go?”

As Amy’s emotions, at least on the surface, calmed down she settled on the chair and looked to her sister, who was looming over her.

“That’s better” Catherine said “Since you know why you’re here I wont waste any time with introductions or explanations and get to the point”
Catherine layed her hands over Amy’s wrists, which were tied to the chair’s armrests while she kept her gaze fixated on her sister’s eyes, which were now far closer to hers.

“What was your plan with Hannah?” She asked.

“Do you really think I’m going to tell you?” Amy asked her sister “After all you have done to me, do you really think putting me on this chair will scare me enough to make me talk?”

Catherine’s lips shook as she began to feel rage, it had been long since her prisoners had made her angry but the events of this day were stretching her patience.

“I guess I should have expected this” Catherine said as she stepped away from her sister “Silvia, gag my sister, I’m too tired to deal with another bratty prisoner”

Silvia obeyed and forcibly gagged Amy before walking out of the basement behind Catherine.

“Is everything alright mistress?” She asked as soon as they stepped out of the basement.

“I’m just a little angry, that’s all” Catherine replied, understating the facts.

“I see, I guess that Hannah wasn’t cooperative either”

“You guess correctly Silvia” Catherine replied “Heh, it has been long since I’ve felt like this”

“Do you want me to punish the prisoners?” Silvia asked.

“Not yet” Catherine replied “You can take care of my sister later, but I’ll deal with Hannah myself tomorrow, I need to give her punishment some thought overnight”

“About her, do you want me to take her out of your bedroom?” Silvia asked.

“Yes, and put her to sleep spread eagled this night” Catherine said as she leaned back on the couch “For whatever I do to her tomorrow I will need her well rested”

And so it was done, some hours later, after night had fallen Silvia untied a very tired Hannah from Catherine’s bed and took her to her room over her shoulder. Hours of being tied up in suspension had been more than enough to make the thought of resisting impossible for Hannah, who simply allowed Silvia to tie her to the bed, attaching each of her limbs to one corner of the bed.

Hours passed by and Hannah couldn’t sleep, even though it was not the first time she was forced to sleep tied up she still couldn’t allow her mind to fade into unconsciousness. It wasn’t her restrained body keeping from sleeping, it was her distressed mind.

But since dealing with the body is far easier, Hannah began to try exactly that. Taking in account how restrained she was there wasn’t a lot she could do, every time she tried to roll or lay on her side the ropes were quick to remind her that she couldn’t do it.

But it was in this futile attempts that she noticed something, there was something under her pillow, something small enough not to bother her, but big enough to be noticed. And that was when she remembered.

She began to try to reach under her pillow, trying so hard that her wrists began to ache because of how hard she was pulling against the ropes. She awkwardly used her head to move whatever was behind her pillow towards one of her hands, and after many of these attempts she finally laid her hands on the object.

They were the scissors Amy had left for her.

Although not without effort, Hannah managed to cut the ropes around one of her hands, and then all of the other restraints fell with ease. Once she was no longer tied she pulled down her gag and took a deep breath, she couldn’t believe that despite everything Amy’s plan had still worked, even though only partly. Hannah felt like she had a chance to escape again, and she also felt that it would be the last, so she had to make the best of it.

Much to her dismay the door was locked, but she wouldn’t let that stop her. She opened the window and looked out, if her memory was correct the window next to hers lead into Chloe’s room. Technically, putting herself at risk was against the rules Catherine set for her, but since this hardly felt like a game anymore to her Hannah sat on the windows edge and prepared herself to act.

There was a small railing which against the wall and on which she could walk, she did so extremely carefully and not without fear, but sooner than she expected she was right in front of Chloe’s window.

Chloe had been having the same trouble sleeping as Hannah, so she saw very clearly when Hannah entered her room through the window. She was incredibly surprised, but remained silent, knowing that Hannah would want anything but noise from her.

“How did you escaped?” Chloe asked after Hannah removed her gag.

“I had some help from your aunt, but I think I wont get any more help from her” Hannah said while she untied Chloe’s hands “She was caught helping me somehow, and now she’s being held prisoner like the rest of us”

Chloe sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her sore wrists, she wanted to make all that could be made out of this unexpected chance to escape.
“We won’t get to the others through the windows, but I know what to do now” Chloe said before she began to rummage for something underneath her bed.

Stuck with tape to the bottom of the bed, perfectly hidden from plain sight, Chloe had a key which she revealed to be of her room’s door.
“I stole it a while ago, in the hopes of using it if I ever found myself untied but locked inside the room” Chloe said as she walked towards the door “I was starting to think I’d never use it though”

Sadly after that they couldn’t get much further, they didn’t had the keys necessary to unlock Emily or Damon’s door, so they couldn’t count on their help, neither of them had any idea of where Catherine kept the keys.

“I think we should ask my aunt” Chloe said.

“But she was captured, I don’t know where she is and they may be even guarding her!” Hannah explained as the fear of this being for nothing began to creep over her body.

“Well if she has been captured I think I know where she is” Chloe replied “And if they are guarding her they’ll have to deal with us, remember what we did to Silvia a while ago?”

Hannah nodded, although their fight with Silvia felt like it had been ages ago she still had a clear memory of it.
“Then we’ll do it again” Chloe replied.

The walked stealthily down the stairs and then towards the hidden trapdoor leading to the basement, which they opened making as little noise as possible. The basement was dark and they could only see the stairs because of the light coming from upstairs, but that light wasn’t much.
When they reached the end of the stairs they began to search the walls for the light switch, and as soon as Chloe touched something that could be it she pressed it, and then the basement was illuminated.

“Mpghghg!” They heard from behind them.

They turned to see Amy still tied to the chair where her sister had left her. They immediately rushed towards her to set her free but they soon found the task difficult.

“How many of these are there?” Hannah asked as she began to unstrap one of the belts holding Amy to the chair.

“More than enough” Chloe replied as she did the same “Believe me, I have been in her place more that I’d like to admit”

“Mpghg” Amy grunted, trying to draw attention to her gag.

“Oh, sorry” Hannah said as she moved to ungag Amy.

The ballgag which Catherine had left on her was not only unreasonably big but it was also buckled behind her head with excessive tightness, making it difficult for Hannah to remove it.

“How did you get out” She asked once Hannah had ungagged her.

“They didn’t searched my room so I found the scissors you left for me” Hannah replied “To get out of my room I had to get a little more creative, but we managed”

“Good to hear that” Amy replied “What are you going to do now?”

“Rescue the others and escape” Hannah replied “You can come with us too, we wouldn’t like to leave you here seeing what they have done to you”
“I’d be glad to escape with you”

After a while the girls managed to get Amy’s legs free, and so they moved onto her chest, which was yet another part of her body which was restrained beyond belief. But they were taken out of her task but a sudden and unwelcomed noise, the trapdoor being closed.

“What are you doing here!?” Silvia shouted from the door as soon as she laid eyes on the scene before her.

She didn’t sounded smug and confident like usual, this time she seemed really mad at what she was seeing, and it her usual calm self was nowhere to be seen.

“You have really messed up this time” She said as she walked towards them “But don’t worry, I will make you pay”

Her stride quickly turned into a sprint and before any of the girls could react Silvia pushed Chloe into the floor, Silvia straddled her and pinned her hands to the floor.

“Your mother won’t be happy once I tell her what you did” She said with her face uncomfortably close to Chloe’s.

What she was planning to do next Chloe didn’t knew and would never know. Hannah interrupted Silvia and began to pull her away from Chloe, her strength wasn’t enough to do so and she quickly was thrown away by her, but she did Chloe enough leverage to get out of her grip.

Chloe pushed Silvia away from her, sending her rolling across the floor towards the chair where Amy was tied, Silvia was quick to recover as the hit seemed to have no effect on her, but just as she was about to stand up she was stopped by the last person she expected to do so.

She felt Amy’s legs wrap around her head, putting her in a tight headscissor which prevented her from standing up.

“Let go you bitch!” She shouted as she tried to pull Amy’s legs away from her face.

“Not gonna happen” Amy replied as she made the grip around her head even tighter “Girls, why don’t we give Silvia a bit of what she has been giving to you in the past few days”

Chloe and Hannah looked at each other before standing up.

“Gladly” They both said.

Since Silvia had already escaped them once, they were especially careful restraining her this time. They kept her hands and feet tied with leather cuffs which were already in the basement, and once they had freed Amy they untied her only to place her in the chair, tightly strapping all of her limbs to it.

“You can’t leave me here like this!” Silvia protested as she saw her captors loom over her.

“Why shouldn’t we?” Amy asked “You had no problem doing this to me”

SIlvia ran out of words quickly as she realized the hypocrisy which would lay underneath all of her complaints.

“We can’t have her calling for help though, can we?” Amy asked as she handed the ballgag which was previously in her mouth to Hannah.

“No, I don’t think we can” Hannah replied.

And so Silvia was gagged with a gag which she had used on all of three of them at least once, needless to say revenge hadn’t felt better for any of the three in a long time.

“That should take care of her” Hannah said “What now?”

“I guess you two should go rescue your couples” Amy said as she showed them a set of keys.

“I guess so” Chloe replied as she took the keys “But I think there’s something we need to do before.

Hannah and Chloe shared a look and smiled at each other, they knew they were thinking about the same.

The two girls walked into Catherine’s room silently, the room was only illuminated by the light coming from the recently opened door and the few moonlight which passed through the blinds of the window. Few light, but enough to make out the silhouette of Catherine in her large bed.

She was sleeping in a loose black nightgown, barely covered by the blankets as her room had been heated during the day.

The girls wondered how could she sleep so calmly while knowing that she had left her sister tied up in the basement and her kids and their friends bound and locked up in their rooms, but after so many days of being her captives it hardly surprised them.

Catherine was woken up by some heavy weight on her back, when she slumbered out of sleep she realized that another weight was pinning her legs to the bed, and soon after she felt her hands being grabbed and pulled behind her back.

“What is this!?” Catherine demanded to know as she felt ropes against her skin.

She received no answer, but she did hear the people pinning her to the bed giggling, and although she was much more used to hear those voices meaning and complaining she quickly recognized them. ‘how can this be happening?’ she thought to herself.

Soon enough her hands were tied crossed behind her back and her ankles tied together, she had no time to inspect the bonds but it was easy to notice that they had made a good job with them.

She was then rolled over and met by the sight of exactly who she expected to see since she heard their giggled. Hannah, her stepson’s girlfriend was straddling her, sitting below her breasts and resting her hands on her hips and by her side sat Chloe, her own daughter, looking as smug about what she had done as Hannah.

“Well I guess that even though I didn’t took in account this happening, that still makes you the winners of this little game we have” Catherine spoke, keeping her cool after inspecting the scene.

Chloe and Hannah shared a smile and fistbumped each other before addressing their once captor, and now captive.

“When you untie me I’ll take you home” Catherine said.

Again Chloe and Hannah looked at each other, and despite hiding it beneath her cool facade Catherine didn’t liked what she saw. She began to thought that her escaped prisoners had no intentions of letting her go for now.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, this rollercoaster left me speechless [mention]banshee[/mention]! A fantastic chapter! That being said: When I began reading I did not expect the outcome. At the beginning everything seemed to be going Catherine´s way. She did not knew that there was a little snag to her well laid plans. I love it, that Hannah and Amy withstood their tormentor in the the face - Catherine lost her temper, I liked that! Excellently written! And then the tables turn. How courageous of Hannah! And Sybil got what she deserved - make no mistake! At the end Catherine tries to mollify her former captives - but to no avail it seems. Cahterine surely deserves a healthy dose of her own medicine.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story as a whole! Still an epilogue would be good, I need to know what they have planned for Catherine and Silvia and a a little something on how the characters enjoy the rest of their vacation would be nice too. It also would be nice to see these characters again on another story if you decide to write something else in the future.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

great chapter, congratulations [mention]banshee[/mention]. keep up the quality work
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

crow3467 wrote: 1 year ago Great story as a whole! Still an epilogue would be good, I need to know what they have planned for Catherine and Silvia and a a little something on how the characters enjoy the rest of their vacation would be nice too. It also would be nice to see these characters again on another story if you decide to write something else in the future.
I too would like an epilogue. Great story. One of the best on this site.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Had dinner this evening at a local pizza restaurant and had a cute waitress named Hannah. All I could think of is the Hannah in this story! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Trammel wrote: 6 months ago Had dinner this evening at a local pizza restaurant and had a cute waitress named Hannah. All I could think of is the Hannah in this story! :lol:
It flatters me that you remember this story :D
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

One of the best on this site IMHO and some of the best and most memorable characters.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic