Girlfriend to the Rescue (F/m) (f/f) (F/f) Part 20 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Girlfriend to the Rescue (F/m) (f/f) (F/f) Part 20 Added

Post by banshee »

Part 1

Damon woke up tied spread eagled on his bed as he had become used to. He hadn’t become used to it out of his own will though, the responsible for getting him used to getting constantly tied up even in his sleep was none other than his stepmother, Catherine.

He yawned but the knotted cleave gag on his mouth made it awkward, he tried to rub his eyes but his bound hands made it impossible. Needless to say he wasn’t happy about waking up like this, but there was nothing he could do about it and he knew it.

The previous day he went to her stepmother’s house, knowing that if he didn’t things would only become worse for him when he eventually had to go. And like he knew it’d happen, Catherine lost no time tying him up and gagging him to keep him as her prisoner for the rest of day, eventually tying him to his bed when it was time to sleep.

Eventually light entered the room as the door was opened, and so entered Catherine, who sat beside him on the bed and began stroking his blonde hair as she looked down on him with a smile on her face.

“Did you sleep well?” She asked.

“Mpghg” Damon moaned tiredly.

“Oh, I should remove this” Catherine said “I’ll need you to be answering some other questions to me”

Damon gulped and closed his mouth, his jaw muscles aching after spending all the night with that gag on his mouth.

“What do you want to know?” Damon asked, ready to tell her everything that she wanted to know as he knew what would happen if he didn’t.
“First lets get you ready to answer them, you don’t seem to be in a good condition to do so” Catherine replied, Catherine’s answer made Damon want to reply that it wouldn’t be the case if she hadn’t left him to sleep tied up, but knowing what would happen to him if he showed such defiance, he stayed quiet.

Catherine untied him from the bed to which he proceeded to rub his sore wrists and ankles. He then looked at her, waiting for her to give her permission to do anything.

“Go to the bathroom and take a shower” Catherine ordered as she stood up “When you’re done Silvia will take you to the living room, there we can begin the interrogation”

Damon obeyed and under the gaze of Silvia, who was waiting outside the room, went to the bathroom and did as Catherine requested. He noticed that, judging the clothes she left for him, a baggy light gray pajama alongside a pair of socks but no shoes, Catherine had no plans of letting him out of the house for the day.

After taking a long shower, enjoying the few moments he had to be untied to the fullest, he left the shower and dried himself up, and after drying his hair he left the room, being met by Silvia on the other side.

Silvia was Catherine’s maid and probably one of the few people who knew of what Catherine did to him. She was a tall woman of black hair, dark skin and sharp features. She was usually very quiet and serious, but took the time to complain to Damon that he had taken too much time inside with her characteristic passive aggressiveness, to which Damon excused himself by saying that his shoulder length hair took too much time to get dry.

With no more words Silvia grabbed Damon’s wrists and handcuffed them behind his back. Damon did not resisted, he knew very well that his moderately high and strong body was not match for Silvia’s strength, who had already overpowered him by force many times.

The maid walked Damon downstairs to the living room, where Catherine was waiting for him, drinking tea while sitting with her legs crossed on a sofa. She was wearing a black sweater which matched her pitch black short hair in color and enhanced her big bust and tight gray jeans that did the same for her hips and legs.

Silvia made Damon kneel in front of her and after receiving confirmation from Catherine she left the room, leaving them alone.

“So, you wanted to know what questions I had for you, so why don’t we begin?” Catherine made a pause to finish her tea before getting started “First, why have you been avoiding me for so long”

Damon wanted to lie and tell her that he had no idea of what she was talking about, but he knew very well that it would be a very short lived lie, and lies always had harsh consequences with Catherine. He had indeed been avoiding her for months and it was undeniable.

“Because I didn’t wanted to come here to be tied up...” Damon mumbled.

“I didn’t catch that” Catherine said “Speak up, you’re not gagged yet”

Knowing that he wouldn’t get another chance Damon did as requested, stating his reasons loud and clear for his stepmother to hear.

“Well, its good to see that you’re honest about it” Catherine said as she leaned forwards to stroke Damon’s hair “But honesty isn’t enough when you’re confessing to doing something like this”

Damon bit his lower lip, knowing that she had said couldn’t mean anything good for him.

“Don’t worry I’m not mad, but you see, every action has its consequences” Catherine said as she let go of Damon’s hair and leaned back on her sofa “And you’ll pay the price for what you did”

“What will it be?” Damon asked meekly, unable to hold his nerves.

“You have missed a total of four weekends with me” Catherine said “Those are twelve days that you have not been my prisoner as we had agreed, remember?”

Damon indeed remembered, the first time he spent a weekend as his prisoner he had agreed to be free for one weekend and her prisoner for another, giving himself to her two weekends every month.

“And seeing how you’re on vacations right now I know exactly how you’re going to pay the prize” Catherine made a pause to look down at her prisoner and see the fear build up in his face “Twelve days of your break from school you’ll be spending them with me, no questions asked”

“Wait! You can’t do that to me!” Damon complained.

“I wouldn’t have to do so if you hadn’t avoided me” Catherine said as she leaned forward to cover Damon’s mouth “Now stay quiet, because if you keep complaining your time here will get far worse”

Three days later

Hannah was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling and waiting for hours to pass by as she really had nothing else to do, or at least she felt like it. She was a girl of medium height, pale skin, long reddish brown hair and light eyes. Despite being alone in her room she had dressed herself nicely, with tight blue jeans, a white shirt and jacket, that was because she had guests outside and she wanted to look good for them.

She looked at the time in her phone, almost half an hour had passed since her guest’s arrival, so she got out of bed and tied her hair in a ponytail. She left her room and walked downstairs until she stood before the trapdoor to the basement, a place that she never thought she would have used, never in this way at least.

Just with the light that entered the room from above she could see that her guest was already how she wanted her. Tied to a chair and already waking up, recovering from the effects of the drug she had slipped on her drink.

Her guest was none other than the daughter of Catherine, a girl by the name of Chloe whom with she didn’t had the best relationship to begin with, so she didn’t really feel bad about tying her to a chair and taping her mouth shut to gag her.

She was a tomboyish girl with short black hair and pale skin, tall and fit she was imposing for many, but not for Hannah. She was dressed in tight sweatpants and a white sweater that Hannah had the kindness to leave on as she didn’t wanted Chloe to get cold.

Chloe didn’t took kindly waking up and finding herself tied up. In the time she was left in the darkness she identified her restraints, her hands were tied to the back legs of the chair and her torso was secured to the back of the chair at the waist and above and below her breasts. Her legs were tied separately to each of the front legs of the chair at the knees and ankles.

She tested all of her restraints and despite finding the bindings crude she also find them extremely effective, they were tight and despite being crude whoever had tied them took care of leaving the knots out of her reach. And despite Chloe being fairly strong breaking the ropes was out of the question, they weren’t old torn ropes, someone had taken care of choosing good ropes to tie her with.

And Chloe felt like she knew exactly who was behind this sudden kidnapping, and her suspicions were confirmed when she looked at the recently opened trapdoor and saw exactly who she was expecting, a girl whom with she didn’t the best relationship to begin with.

“Mphgg” Chloe grunted beneath her gag, a cloth inside her mouth secured in place by many strips of duct tape over her face, as she glared at her captor, who was slowly descending down the stairs as she looked down on her.

After Hannah reached the floor she moved a chair in front of her captive and sat on it, crossing her legs and sighing, knowing that she was in for a lot. Chloe grunted and struggled, apparently very unhappy about seeing her sit in front of her, but once she got quieter Hannah spoke.

“I guess that you have a lot of questions and I will answer them, will you listen or will you make a fuss and force me to leave you here longer?” She asked.

Chloe looked at Hannah with disdain, she already didn’t liked her but every second she saw her act condescendingly before her only made her dislike her more, but she ended up nodding, after all she still wanted to know why she had been kidnapped.

“Well, I hope you’re comfortable because I have a lot to explain”

Chloe sighed, she hated being tied up so those news did not made her happy.

“As I’m sure you know, your mom has a strange liking for my boyfriend and your stepbrother, she likes tying him up and quite literally she keeps him captive for a weekend from time to time” Hannah began to explain.

Chloe was left genuinely surprised by the fact that Hannah knew that, almost nobody knew about that but as it turns out Damon had been shameless enough to tell her girlfriend about it, what could she expect from him? She thought.

“I usually don’t mind, its not that I like that happening to him but it also isn’t like I can do anything about it” Hannah proceeded “But it has been three days since he went to her house and I still have no notice of him, I think you can understand that I’m not eager to spend all of my vacations without him”

Chloe sighed through her nose, still waiting for Hannah to tell her what that had to do with kidnapping her.

“And to answer your doubts about this whole kidnapping thing” Hannah spoke again “I basically want to break him out so we can spend the vacations together”

Chloe couldn’t help but chuckle under her gag, she knew very well that getting Damon out of her mother’s clutches was a impossible, in fact, the whole idea of breaking him out sounded ridiculously implausible to her, which only made Hannah’s idea more funny.

“And for that I want your help” Hannah said, catching Chloe’s attention “She’s your mother after all, I’m sure you’ll be able to deal with her more easily”

Chloe remained silent, holding back laughter as Hannah did not seem to realize how ridiculous her proposal was.

“Will you help me?” Hannah asked.

Chloe began to laugh again, clearly responding negatively to Hannah’s question.

“Maybe you need a bit more of persuasion” Hannah said as she pulled out her phone and showed a picture to Chloe.

The picture showed Chloe’s girlfriend Emily, bound and gagged with tape laying on a bed. Needless to say Chloe did not take kindly to what she had been shown and looked at Hannah again, this time with rage in her eyes.

“I have some co-conspirators in all of this, and they gave me nice idea to get you to help me” Hannah spoke “If you’re okay with your mother having my boyfriend all vacations, I guess you have no problem if my friends keep your girlfriend for the same amount of time”

“Mpggg” Chloe grunted, angry at being proposed a deal that she simply couldn’t say no to.

“Will you help me?” Hannah asked.

Chloe looked away, adverting herself from seeing Hannah’s smug face when she replied, then she nodded.

“Good, I’ll remove your gag now, so you can ask me some questions yourself”

Hannah pulled the tape off Chloe’s mouth with painful slowness and after she was done Chloe spat the cloth that she had inside her mouth and which was by that point soaked with saliva.

“Any questions?” Hannah asked “Please only serious ones, otherwise the gag will have to go back on”

“Yes, two questions in fact” Chloe said.

“Speak then”

“First, what do you think we can do to get that boyfriend of yours free? You should be aware that it wont be easy and that I’m only helping you out because you left me no other choice” Chloe asked.

“I was expecting you to provide a plan since you know more about his situation, but since you seem reluctant to do so I guess I should leave you here some more time to think about a plan” Hannah replied.

“Wait!” Chloe shouted just as Hannah was reaching for the duct tape again “I will think of something, you can be sure about it, no need to leave me here tied up like this”

“But I’m sure being tied up and gagged will help you focus since you be able to distract yourself with anything” Hannah replied “Any good reason why I shouldn’t do that?”

“Its about my other question...” Chloe mumbled shyly.

“What is it?”

“I need to go to the bathroom”

Hannah untied Chloe only after letting her know that trying anything would mean that she wouldn’t get to see her girlfriend. Chloe complied and rushed to the bathroom upstairs while Hannah stayed in the basement for a while longer.

After hearing the bathroom door being closed upstairs Hannah walked towards an old closet and opened it, and inside was none other than Emily, sitting in the small space with her hands wrapped with tape in front of her and pinned to her lap, she turned towards Hannah and light struck her face, revealing that the black duct tape was still stuck over her mouth.

“Sorry about that” Hannah said as she began to ungag Emily “Did you heard everything”

“Yup, sounds like she really bought the whole kidnapping thing” Emily replied “And apparently you really were paying attention when I told you how to tie her up”

“Of course, and it seems you really know how to do it” Hannah replied.

“I learned a thing or two from all of the times she tied me up, glad to know it helped”

“Yeah, I don’t know how to thank you for this” Hannah said awkwardly, knowing that Emily was probably the one who got the worst part of the deal.

“You could begin by untying me” Emily replied.

“Sure, but remember, wait until we leave to leave the house so Chloe doesn’t see you”

Hannah began to look for the end of one of the duct tape restraints, slowly growing more nervous as she didn’t wanted Chloe to come back and see Emily which would absolutely ruin her plan. But she didn’t heard anything upstairs so she stayed relatively calm.

“Uh... Hannah” Emily spoke as she watched over her friend’s shoulder.

“Please don’t tell me that”

“Yes, I’m behind you” Chloe spoke.

Hannah bit her lower lip out of anger and turned back to look at Chloe, who looked absolutely pissed and worst of all, was now free to do anything that she wanted, free from restraints and blackmail.

“It looks like you’re going to have to spend your vacations without your boyfriend” Chloe laughed as she walked towards Hannah “But before I untie her and leave...”

The tomboy grabbed Hannah by her clothes and pinned her to the wall with enough strength to make Hannah let out a yelp.

“Why don’t we get some revenge?”

“Chloe stop!” Emily called out as she crawled out of the closet.

“What?” Chloe asked.

“She didn’t kidnapped me, it was staged and I agreed to it...” Emily spoke awkwardly, her shame not being made better by the fact that she was tied up “Frankly I was surprised by the fact that you bought into it”

“Whatever” Chloe grunted as she pinned Hannah with more force “I’m still getting back at this bitch for tying me up”

Hannah was looking down, feeling absolutely defeated, her plan was going so well but it got foiled so quickly, and now her once prisoner had her pinned against the wall, determined to get revenge and being much weaker than her, she couldn’t do anything about it.

“You can” Emily said, her words only making Hannah feel more defeated than she already was “But”

That ‘but’ gave some hopes to Hannah, who gave a subtle look to her bound friend who was struggling on the floor to get on a comfortable position.

“You’ll still help her”

“What!?” Chloe shouted “You can’t seriously be asking me to help her after what she did to me”

“Chloe, from how you reacted I assume you wouldn’t want to be forcefully separated from me the whole vacations”

Chloe already knew where her girlfriend was going, and that made her sigh and roll her eyes, knowing perfectly well that her explanation wouldn’t change what she though in the slightest.

“So I think you should be able to empathize with Hannah, even if you hate her”

“I guess she shouldn’t have fallen for a guy like him” Chloe sighed “Really, what did you saw in him?”

“I could ask the same” Hannah retorted with a smile on her face.

Chloe did not take kindly to have Hannah making fun of her relationship so she pushed her against the wall even harder, making her audibly complain out of pain.

“Chloe stop this!” Emily shouted.

“Make me” Chloe replied, knowing perfectly well that her girlfriend wasn’t in any position to do so.

“If you don’t help her I’ll make her threat become real and not see you for the whole week” Emily replied “And she wont even have to make you believe that I have been kidnapped”

That made Chloe think more carefully about what she was going to do, after all, even though she didn’t wanted to help out Hannah in the slightest she still wanted to be able to spend her vacations with Emily, and that made her reconsider.

“You said I could still get my revenge right?” Chloe sighed.

“Yes you can, as long as you help her afterwards” Emily replied.

“What!?” Hannah complained.

“You stay quiet” Chloe said as she covered Hannah’s mouth with her hand “If you don’t want to you shouldn’t have tied me up in the first place”

Taking advantage of her greater strength Chloe pushed Hannah onto the chair she had been tied before and ordered her not do anything. Hannah was about to try to stop Chloe but she decided against it when she saw Emily, who gave her a look that told her not to do it, and it made sense. Considering how Chloe had already reluctantly agreed to help her, fighting her even more would only make things harder, especially for Emily, who was the one trying to convince her girlfriend of helping her.

And so Hannah allowed herself to be tied to the chair by Chloe, trying her best not to complain when Chloe tightened ropes excessively around her body.

Her hands were tied together behind her back, her chest pinned to the backrest at the waist and above and below her breasts. Her legs tied together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs and everything was capped off when her hands were tied to her ankles, leaving them hanging above the floor.

“Anything else?” Hannah asked angrily.

“Yes...”

Almost immediately after replying Chloe turned back to face Hannah and began to enroll her head with duct tape. Hannah could do nothing other than moan as layers upon layers of tape were encircled around her face and over her mouth, being then secured by a few strips going over her nose and under her chin.

“Mpghghg” Hannah moaned angrily after Chloe was donde gagging her.

“Oh shut up, I didn’t even use stuffing” Chloe replied.

Chloe turned to look at her girlfriend, who was still tied up and laying on the floor a few meters away from Hannah.

“So, how long did she leave me tied up?” Chloe asked.

“Around half an hour” Emily replied.

“Good, then she gets one hour on the chair”

“Mpghghg!” Hannah complained at the obvious unfairness of what Chloe was saying.

Aside from a smug smile Chloe ignored her complaints and moved over towards Emily, she scooped her up without untying her and headed over to the stairs to leave the room.

“Aren’t you going to untie me?” Asked Emily.

“I may be going to help your friend, but I didn’t forget that you were in that trick to blackmail me” Chloe replied, making Emily blush and look away “Consider this your punishment for that”
Last edited by banshee 1 year ago, edited 13 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First: It is good to see you again here [mention]banshee[/mention] - I am pretty sure you were missed by quite a few people here :) But life is that way at times.

To your new story: The first part is intriguing and that´s for sure. The Scenario offers a lot of possibilities - so it will be interessting where you might take this!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great job! I like a lot of gratuitous tying and gagging. Getting right to it and THEN telling how it happened! Thanks for that!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] Thanks for the replies! Hope you enjoy part 2

Part 2

“Absolutely delicious” Catherine said as she tasted the steak Silvia had cooked.

“Thanks mistress” Silvia replied from a corner of the room.

The food indeed looked delicious, but that’s all Damon could know for he was tied to a chair in the opposite end of the table as Catherine. His hands were behind his back, his knees and ankles tied together with the later tied to his hands and his chest had been pinned to the backrest of the chair.

With all of those ropes and a ballgag on his mouth all Damon could do was drool over his food, and considering how hungry he was the whole ordeal was tortuous.

“Silvia” Catherine spoke as she took the last bite of her food “I need you to check up on my sister”

“As you wish” Silvia said as she made her way out of the room.

“Make sure she hasn’t made a mess out of the house, I don’t want to come back and find my house upside down” Catherine said as she cleaned her mouth with a napkin.

Silvia nodded and left the room, a few minutes after the sound of the car leaving the estate outside was heard.

“Now that I’m finished Damon” Catherine said as she raised her gaze to look up to him “Why don’t we have some dessert?”

Being left tied up and gagged in the dark basement for an hour was even more boring than Hannah expected. She couldn’t see the moment when it’ll end but that was the worst part, she had no way of telling how much time she had been left like that. Of course the old basement had no clock and if it did it was hidden in the darkness, so for all she knew she could have been there for hours or seconds.

Of course the thought of escaping crossed her mind many times, but out of all of the many times she tried she found success in none. Chloe had done a great job at securing her restraints, the knots were all out of her reach and all she accomplished by struggling was making them tighter. Her gag was more of the same, even though the lack of stuffing made it so her voice wasn’t as muffled as it could be, she was still undeniably silenced and had no way of removing the tape.

All that Hannah could expect was that at least Chloe would keep her part of the deal, she wanted to convince herself that such was going to be the case but many things, one of them being that Chloe had just tied her to a chair and left her on the basement for an hour, lead her to think the opposite.

After what under her warped and slowed perception of time seemed like hours, the trapdoor leading down the basement was opened, filling the room with light which was initially blinding for Hannah, who had spent quite a lot of time in absolute darkness. Then entered Emily, who rushed towards her bound friend, and behind her and with a much more calm step entered her girlfriend, not seeming to care much about the situation.
“I’m sorry for this, but I had to be fair” Emily said as she grabbed her friend by her shoulders “I’ll untie you now”

Hannah sighed, to her the fact that she had to spend half an hour more tied up than Chloe didn’t seemed fair, but she literally couldn’t argue.
While Emily carefully untied her friend Chloe just rested against one of the walls, checking her phone and eyeing the situation from time to time, that was until Hannah stood up once she was fully untied.

Hannah began to look for the end of the lengthy roll of duct tape that Chloe had wrapped around her head, already thinking about how painful that thing was going to remove.

“You should use scissor for that” Chloe commented nonchalantly as she saw what Hannah was trying to do,

“She’s right” Emily said “I’ll go bring them, you can wait here”

Emily ran upstairs, having spent so much time on Hannah’s house she already knew where most things were, but Hannah still wasn’t very happy about being left alone with Chloe and her mouth gagged. Being free of the ropes yet still having the gag on her mouth was, in a strange way, more humiliating that being tied up before her.

“Just so you stop wondering, yes, I’ll help you” Chloe said as she putted down her phone “You should thank Emily for that”

Although Hannah was relieved to hear that, she kept glaring at Chloe, more angered by the fact that she had a gag on her mouth than about what she said.

“But that doesn’t mean I guarantee that you’ll get away with it” Chloe continued “You should know that my mom wont let go of him easily, and that I wont risk getting in trouble with her because of your boyfriend, let alone for you”

That made Hannah a bit more angry, but she was appeased when Emily returned with the scissors. She gave them to Hannah and carefully she cut through the tape gagging her, which wasn’t the hard part, that was about to come. The hard part was removing the tape, which Hannah decided to do quickly and without giving it much though, knowing that if she though about too much she would never do it

It was as painful as expected and the tape took some of her hair with it. After she had it removed from her face Hannah tossed the balled up tape to the floor and glared at Chloe, restraining herself from insulting her.

“So, what’s the plan?” She asked.

“For now lets go to my house, I’ll tell you on the way”

While both girls went on their way to Chloe’s house Emily left on her own, explaining that Chloe would be allowed to see her again after helping Hannah and that she didn’t wanted any trouble with Chloe’s mom.

The house was close enough to where they were to make going by feet reasonable, the distance was still considerable, but that only gave time for Chloe to tell her now companion what the plan was.

“So, most of the times mom has Damon on his bedroom or hers, those rooms are upstairs but so is mine” Chloe explained.
“What do you mean most of the times?” Asked Hannah.

“Sometimes and if she gets really mad at him she takes him to the basement to ‘punish’ him, but I don’t think that she has him there already, because if that’s the case you can loose all hope of rescuing him” Chloe replied.

Hannah decided to roll with what Chloe had told her and don’t think much about it, it wouldn’t do her much good she thought.

“After she has been entertained enough we’ll go to my bedroom and wait until she leaves to have dinner with her friends like she does all Sundays, she’ll probably tell me to take care of Damon but that’s when you come in” Chloe continued so.

“So I just get him and we escape?” She asked.

“Probably, I have never thought about getting him but now that you say it, it wouldn’t be really hard for me considering how much mom trust me to take care of him”

“How can you do that?” Asked Hannah “Don’t you feel bad for him?”

“Some times, but not enough to want to save him” Chloe replied “ And if I tried to save him mom will probably punish him like she punishes him, and I really don’t want that”

“Does that mean...?”

“Yes, I’m getting in deep trouble for you and your boyfriend” Chloe retorted “But hey, I’ll flee to Emily’s house as soon as you have escaped with him and hopefully by the time I return my punishment wont be so severe”

“I’m sorry” Hannah said, not knowing how to react to what Chloe had told her.

“Yeah that’s the least you can do”

Hannah was surprised to see Chloe’s house, she didn’t knew exactly what she was expecting but it certainly wasn’t what was before her, a house nearing the size and aspect of a mansion surrounded by equally opulent houses.

“Yeah my mom is kinda rich” Chloe commented after noticing Hannah’s surprise.

“Never imagined considering how you dress” Hannah replied sardonically.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

The girls walked to the front door and after asking if Hannah remembered the plan she rang the doorbell and they waited for someone to open the door for them. But as soon as someone did all of their plan was absolutely destroyed, as the person who opened the door wasn’t Chloe’s mom.
The woman who awkwardly greeted them and clearly wasn’t expecting them looked too young to be Chloe’s mom, and didn’t looked a lot like her. She was slim and tall, she shared Chloe’s green eyes but her her hair was brown and not black like Chloe’s. Hannah soon found out that she was Chloe’s aunt and not her mom, why she was in her house and not her mom seemed to puzzle Chloe as much as it puzzled her.

The woman invited them in and introduced herself as Amy to Hannah, she walked them into the house anteroom, because it apparently had one. Hannah continued to be surprised by the opulence of the house, she had never imagined Chloe living in such luxury which only made her surprise greater.

“Why did you come here?” Asked Amy.

Hannah looked at Chloe, expecting her to come up with an excuse but Chloe was slow to get the hint.

“Oh we...” Chloe struggled to think of something “We have to do a group project together”

Hannah held back a sigh as Chloe’s excuse couldn’t be dumber, but Amy seemed to eat it up.

“Oh that’s quite responsible of you” Amy replied “When I was at school I barely did any homework during breaks, your mom will surely be proud about that”

A very awkward silence ruled the room for the following seconds, and just when everyone thought that it was becoming unbearable Amy broke the silence.

“I just remembered” She said as she walked up to a drawer and began to rummage inside it “I’m sorry about but your mom said that if you come here you have to wear these”

Amy showed Chloe and Hannah a pair of red leather handcuffs which prompted Hannah to give a very confused look to both Chloe and her Aunt.

“Really?” Chloe sighed.

“You know her, come on, I’ll even tie your hands in front of you” Amy argued.

“Whatever” Chloe sighed as she extended her hands in front of her.

Chloe watched with disbelief as Amy handcuffed Chloe’s hands in front of her, the handcuffs closed with a strap which was secured by a tiny padlock, so there was no way out of them that she could imagine.

“I’m afraid to say that this goes for you to” Amy said awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with what she was doing.

“Wait, really?” Hannah asked with disbelief.

“I’m sorry but yes” Amy replied.

Hannah was ready to keep arguing as this wasn’t at all part of the plan, but after seeing the look Chloe was giving her she decided to do as she did and surrender calmly, extending her hands in front of her.

“There you go, is that too tight?” Amy asked after handcuffing Hannah.

“Its fine, don’t worry” Chloe replied “Lets go to my bedroom now, or do you need to tie us any further?”

“Don’t worry, your mom just told me to handcuff you, that’s all”

“About her, where is she?” Chloe asked, only now realizing that she had no idea of where her mother was.

“She told me to keep it secret” Amy replied “But she said that if you want to find out she can take you there whenever you want”
“So you’re not going to tell me?” Chloe asked.

“Of course not, like I would want to mess with your mom” Amy chuckled “I’m leaving now, I’ll be in the study in case you need me”
“Well done Chloe!” Hannah said sardonically after entering Chloe’s room behind her.

Chloe just sat on the bed and began to look for something on her bedside table, completely ignoring Hannah’s complaints.

“I thought you didn’t liked to be tied up” Hannah kept complaining after she sat on the bed “But apparently all it takes is asking you and all of a sudden your completely willing to let yourself be tied up”

“Shut up will you?” Asked Chloe as she kept rummaging inside the table drawer.

“What? Do you think we’re going to escape this?” Hannah asked angrily “You couldn’t even escape from the chair in my basement, how are you going to escape these handcuffs?”

And just when she was finished saying a small ‘click’ echoed through the room, and the next thing she knew was that Chloe was removing her handcuffs, making her suddenly very ashamed of what she had said.

“You were saying?” Asked Chloe as she crossed her arms.

“How did you do that?” Asked Hannah.

“When you get tied up so often you start learning ways to get out” Chloe replied.

“Do you get tied up a lot?” Asked Hannah.

“Yes” Chloe replied somewhat angrily “Your boyfriend is not the only one who has to endure my mom’s whims”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t knew that...”

“Shut up” Chloe cut Hannah off “We’re still here to rescue your boyfriend remember, so why don’t we think about what to do now that we don’t know where my mom has him? Because I have a very nice idea that might help us”

Hannah was relieved to see that even if she had angered Chloe with her comments she was still on board with her plan.

“You’re not going to untie me?”

“All at its due time Hannah” Chloe replied “In fact, after all of your complaints I think you could use a few more minutes with them on.
Chloe looked at Hannah pout at her resolve with a smile on her face, even though she was determined to help her she still had fun making fun of her.

“What’s the idea then” Hannah sighed.

Chloe explained her idea to Hannah, which seemed very far fetched but so was their initial plan and since Hannah didn’t had any other idea, Chloe’s proposal was their only option.

“Wouldn’t it be easier to just call your mom and ask her to take us where she is?” Hannah asked “I mean, your aunt told you that you could do that”

“Trust me, if mom takes us to wherever she is she wont let us leave” Chloe explained “Let alone let you leave with your boyfriend”

“I guess we need to go with your plan then” Hannah said not very sure about her words.

“It’ll be easy don’t worry” Chloe replied “Come on now, I want to be over with this as soon as possible”

Hannah extended her hands before her and using a hair clip Chloe managed to open the padlocks surprisingly easy. Once freed Hannah rubbed her wrists and stood up, ready to go along Chloe’s crazy idea.

“Before we go, we’ll need some tools to make this plan work” Chloe said as she walked up to her drawer “Take this, I’ll take one to”

Chloe tossed a roll of silver duct tape to Hannah, who was less surprised than she should be about Chloe keeping so much duct tape around for this sole purpose.

They left the room and stealthily walked downstairs, purposefully removing their shoes as to not make any noise while they walked down the wooden steeps. Chloe guided Hannah towards the study room where Amy had told them. With the same stealth they stood behind the door to the study and Chloe took a peek through the keyhole.

“She’s wearing headphones, I doubt she’ll hear us” She said “But anyway, remember what I told you?”

Hannah nodded and so Chloe stealthily opened the door. The study was just as opulent as the rest of the house, for Hannah it was the first time seeing a house with a room fully dedicated to be a study but she had no time to let herself be distracted by such things.

It was clear that Amy did not notice them as she continued to type in her laptop and with the desk facing the other way and the chair being so tall she would not have seen them even if she looked above her shoulder.

On the very same moment both girls began to wrap the unsuspecting woman to the chair. First they wrapped her chest and torso to the high back of the chair with no care of how tight or comfortable it would be.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Amy asked as she quickly noticed what was happening.

She received no answer, instead the girls kept wrapping tape, now around her arms, pinning them to the armrests of the chair by wrapping them all the way from below the elbows to her wrists.

“Stop this at once!” Amy demanded.

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as the next thing the girls did was wrap her legs, while Chloe held them tightly together and used tape to wrap her ankles together Hannah used tape to pin her lap to the seat, and by the time they were done Amy was completely immobilized.

“Untie me right now!” Amy kept making demands “Or I’ll tell your mom about this”

“Oh shut up” Chloe said immediately before using the tape she had remaining to gag her aunt with little care of her hair, which was carelessly wrapped when she encircled her whole head with the silvery material.

Once Amy was gagged and thoroughly restrained both girls took a deep breath and rested a few seconds, tying her had been tiring. Hannah leaned back on the desk while Chloe simply sat atop it. They looked at Amy, she didn’t seemed at all happy. The tape around her mouth was very tight, which showed because of how much her cheeks were pressed by the tape, and the rushed nature of her tying process had left her in a less than comfortable position despite the very comfortable office chair she was sitting on, with tape wrapped senselessly all over her chest, some even near her neck or uncomfortably pressing her breasts.

“We have a few questions for you” Chloe said as she crossed her legs “Will you answer them?”

“Mpgh” Amy grunted as she shook her head, clearly too angry to even consider Chloe’s proposal.

“Easy, we have not even told you what we want to ask you” Chloe said “Its a very simple question which I’m sure you’ll be able to answer easy”
Chloe made a small pause to lean forward.

“Where is my mom?” She asked.

“Mpghgh” Amy grunted again, now shaking her whole body and making the chair move slightly, which made Chloe stand up to get a hold of it.
“So you’re not going to answer?”

Chloe held the chair and stared at her aunt in the eyes, hoping that she’ll be scared sufficiently to answer, but instead her aunt kept glaring at her with the same anger she had showed since they began wrapping her in tape.

“Guess we’ll have to force the words out of you” Chloe sighed.

“I think I know how”

After saying that, Hannah pointed to the laptop screen, showing a very wordy document on it. This made Amy angrily grunt at her and struggle bit, which told the girls that they were on the right track.

“This ‘graduation thesis’ you’re writing here seems very important” Hannah said as she scrolled through the document “It would be a shame if someone...”

“Mphghghgh!” Amy screamed though her gag as she realized what Hannah was proposing.

“Don’t worry, I wont delete it” Hannah said as she sat beside the laptop on the desk “That’s if you tell us where Chloe’s mom is of course”
Amy looked away, maybe thinking that the girls weren’t being serious, but she quickly realized that they were very serious.
“Okay then, here goes a whole paragraph”

And so Hannah deleted a paragraph from the document, prompting many complaints and struggles from Amy which were held back by Chloe, who happily say how Hannah’s sudden occurrence played out.

“Will you tell us then?” Hannah asked.

After calming down Amy finally conceded and nodded, not willing to loose her whole work to those bratty girls. Chloe ungagged her aunt who audibly complained when the tape was peeled off her face and hair.

“So, where’s mom?” Asked Chloe as she crossed her arms.

“Please don’t do this, you know I can’t tell you that I...”

Hannah deleted another paragraph again.

“Ops!” Hannah said with a smug smile on her face.

This time Amy held back her anger, just closing her fists and tensing her muscles, but not struggling nor making any sound.

“She’s in your grandparents house” Amy replied “Now please untie me”

Chloe ignored her aunt’s requests as she thought about her words, her grandparents house was far from the city and she hadn’t been there in years, but something quickly brought her out of her thoughts.

The doorbell.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] Thanks for the replies! Hope you enjoy part 2

Part 2

“Absolutely delicious” Catherine said as she tasted the steak Silvia had cooked.

“Thanks mistress” Silvia replied from a corner of the room.

The food indeed looked delicious, but that’s all Damon could know for he was tied to a chair in the opposite end of the table as Catherine. His hands were behind his back, his knees and ankles tied together with the later tied to his hands and his chest had been pinned to the backrest of the chair.

With all of those ropes and a ballgag on his mouth all Damon could do was drool over his food, and considering how hungry he was the whole ordeal was tortuous.

“Silvia” Catherine spoke as she took the last bite of her food “I need you to check up on my sister”

“As you wish” Silvia said as she made her way out of the room.

“Make sure she hasn’t made a mess out of the house, I don’t want to come back and find my house upside down” Catherine said as she cleaned her mouth with a napkin.

Silvia nodded and left the room, a few minutes after the sound of the car leaving the estate outside was heard.

“Now that I’m finished Damon” Catherine said as she raised her gaze to look up to him “Why don’t we have some dessert?”

Being left tied up and gagged in the dark basement for an hour was even more boring than Hannah expected. She couldn’t see the moment when it’ll end but that was the worst part, she had no way of telling how much time she had been left like that. Of course the old basement had no clock and if it did it was hidden in the darkness, so for all she knew she could have been there for hours or seconds.

Of course the thought of escaping crossed her mind many times, but out of all of the many times she tried she found success in none. Chloe had done a great job at securing her restraints, the knots were all out of her reach and all she accomplished by struggling was making them tighter. Her gag was more of the same, even though the lack of stuffing made it so her voice wasn’t as muffled as it could be, she was still undeniably silenced and had no way of removing the tape.

All that Hannah could expect was that at least Chloe would keep her part of the deal, she wanted to convince herself that such was going to be the case but many things, one of them being that Chloe had just tied her to a chair and left her on the basement for an hour, lead her to think the opposite.

After what under her warped and slowed perception of time seemed like hours, the trapdoor leading down the basement was opened, filling the room with light which was initially blinding for Hannah, who had spent quite a lot of time in absolute darkness. Then entered Emily, who rushed towards her bound friend, and behind her and with a much more calm step entered her girlfriend, not seeming to care much about the situation.
“I’m sorry for this, but I had to be fair” Emily said as she grabbed her friend by her shoulders “I’ll untie you now”

Hannah sighed, to her the fact that she had to spend half an hour more tied up than Chloe didn’t seemed fair, but she literally couldn’t argue.
While Emily carefully untied her friend Chloe just rested against one of the walls, checking her phone and eyeing the situation from time to time, that was until Hannah stood up once she was fully untied.

Hannah began to look for the end of the lengthy roll of duct tape that Chloe had wrapped around her head, already thinking about how painful that thing was going to remove.

“You should use scissor for that” Chloe commented nonchalantly as she saw what Hannah was trying to do,

“She’s right” Emily said “I’ll go bring them, you can wait here”

Emily ran upstairs, having spent so much time on Hannah’s house she already knew where most things were, but Hannah still wasn’t very happy about being left alone with Chloe and her mouth gagged. Being free of the ropes yet still having the gag on her mouth was, in a strange way, more humiliating that being tied up before her.

“Just so you stop wondering, yes, I’ll help you” Chloe said as she putted down her phone “You should thank Emily for that”

Although Hannah was relieved to hear that, she kept glaring at Chloe, more angered by the fact that she had a gag on her mouth than about what she said.

“But that doesn’t mean I guarantee that you’ll get away with it” Chloe continued “You should know that my mom wont let go of him easily, and that I wont risk getting in trouble with her because of your boyfriend, let alone for you”

That made Hannah a bit more angry, but she was appeased when Emily returned with the scissors. She gave them to Hannah and carefully she cut through the tape gagging her, which wasn’t the hard part, that was about to come. The hard part was removing the tape, which Hannah decided to do quickly and without giving it much though, knowing that if she though about too much she would never do it

It was as painful as expected and the tape took some of her hair with it. After she had it removed from her face Hannah tossed the balled up tape to the floor and glared at Chloe, restraining herself from insulting her.

“So, what’s the plan?” She asked.

“For now lets go to my house, I’ll tell you on the way”

While both girls went on their way to Chloe’s house Emily left on her own, explaining that Chloe would be allowed to see her again after helping Hannah and that she didn’t wanted any trouble with Chloe’s mom.

The house was close enough to where they were to make going by feet reasonable, the distance was still considerable, but that only gave time for Chloe to tell her now companion what the plan was.

“So, most of the times mom has Damon on his bedroom or hers, those rooms are upstairs but so is mine” Chloe explained.
“What do you mean most of the times?” Asked Hannah.

“Sometimes and if she gets really mad at him she takes him to the basement to ‘punish’ him, but I don’t think that she has him there already, because if that’s the case you can loose all hope of rescuing him” Chloe replied.

Hannah decided to roll with what Chloe had told her and don’t think much about it, it wouldn’t do her much good she thought.

“After she has been entertained enough we’ll go to my bedroom and wait until she leaves to have dinner with her friends like she does all Sundays, she’ll probably tell me to take care of Damon but that’s when you come in” Chloe continued so.

“So I just get him and we escape?” She asked.

“Probably, I have never thought about getting him but now that you say it, it wouldn’t be really hard for me considering how much mom trust me to take care of him”

“How can you do that?” Asked Hannah “Don’t you feel bad for him?”

“Some times, but not enough to want to save him” Chloe replied “ And if I tried to save him mom will probably punish him like she punishes him, and I really don’t want that”

“Does that mean...?”

“Yes, I’m getting in deep trouble for you and your boyfriend” Chloe retorted “But hey, I’ll flee to Emily’s house as soon as you have escaped with him and hopefully by the time I return my punishment wont be so severe”

“I’m sorry” Hannah said, not knowing how to react to what Chloe had told her.

“Yeah that’s the least you can do”

Hannah was surprised to see Chloe’s house, she didn’t knew exactly what she was expecting but it certainly wasn’t what was before her, a house nearing the size and aspect of a mansion surrounded by equally opulent houses.

“Yeah my mom is kinda rich” Chloe commented after noticing Hannah’s surprise.

“Never imagined considering how you dress” Hannah replied sardonically.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

The girls walked to the front door and after asking if Hannah remembered the plan she rang the doorbell and they waited for someone to open the door for them. But as soon as someone did all of their plan was absolutely destroyed, as the person who opened the door wasn’t Chloe’s mom.
The woman who awkwardly greeted them and clearly wasn’t expecting them looked too young to be Chloe’s mom, and didn’t looked a lot like her. She was slim and tall, she shared Chloe’s green eyes but her her hair was brown and not black like Chloe’s. Hannah soon found out that she was Chloe’s aunt and not her mom, why she was in her house and not her mom seemed to puzzle Chloe as much as it puzzled her.

The woman invited them in and introduced herself as Amy to Hannah, she walked them into the house anteroom, because it apparently had one. Hannah continued to be surprised by the opulence of the house, she had never imagined Chloe living in such luxury which only made her surprise greater.

“Why did you come here?” Asked Amy.

Hannah looked at Chloe, expecting her to come up with an excuse but Chloe was slow to get the hint.

“Oh we...” Chloe struggled to think of something “We have to do a group project together”

Hannah held back a sigh as Chloe’s excuse couldn’t be dumber, but Amy seemed to eat it up.

“Oh that’s quite responsible of you” Amy replied “When I was at school I barely did any homework during breaks, your mom will surely be proud about that”

A very awkward silence ruled the room for the following seconds, and just when everyone thought that it was becoming unbearable Amy broke the silence.

“I just remembered” She said as she walked up to a drawer and began to rummage inside it “I’m sorry about but your mom said that if you come here you have to wear these”

Amy showed Chloe and Hannah a pair of red leather handcuffs which prompted Hannah to give a very confused look to both Chloe and her Aunt.

“Really?” Chloe sighed.

“You know her, come on, I’ll even tie your hands in front of you” Amy argued.

“Whatever” Chloe sighed as she extended her hands in front of her.

Chloe watched with disbelief as Amy handcuffed Chloe’s hands in front of her, the handcuffs closed with a strap which was secured by a tiny padlock, so there was no way out of them that she could imagine.

“I’m afraid to say that this goes for you to” Amy said awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with what she was doing.

“Wait, really?” Hannah asked with disbelief.

“I’m sorry but yes” Amy replied.

Hannah was ready to keep arguing as this wasn’t at all part of the plan, but after seeing the look Chloe was giving her she decided to do as she did and surrender calmly, extending her hands in front of her.

“There you go, is that too tight?” Amy asked after handcuffing Hannah.

“Its fine, don’t worry” Chloe replied “Lets go to my bedroom now, or do you need to tie us any further?”

“Don’t worry, your mom just told me to handcuff you, that’s all”

“About her, where is she?” Chloe asked, only now realizing that she had no idea of where her mother was.

“She told me to keep it secret” Amy replied “But she said that if you want to find out she can take you there whenever you want”
“So you’re not going to tell me?” Chloe asked.

“Of course not, like I would want to mess with your mom” Amy chuckled “I’m leaving now, I’ll be in the study in case you need me”
“Well done Chloe!” Hannah said sardonically after entering Chloe’s room behind her.

Chloe just sat on the bed and began to look for something on her bedside table, completely ignoring Hannah’s complaints.

“I thought you didn’t liked to be tied up” Hannah kept complaining after she sat on the bed “But apparently all it takes is asking you and all of a sudden your completely willing to let yourself be tied up”

“Shut up will you?” Asked Chloe as she kept rummaging inside the table drawer.

“What? Do you think we’re going to escape this?” Hannah asked angrily “You couldn’t even escape from the chair in my basement, how are you going to escape these handcuffs?”

And just when she was finished saying a small ‘click’ echoed through the room, and the next thing she knew was that Chloe was removing her handcuffs, making her suddenly very ashamed of what she had said.

“You were saying?” Asked Chloe as she crossed her arms.

“How did you do that?” Asked Hannah.

“When you get tied up so often you start learning ways to get out” Chloe replied.

“Do you get tied up a lot?” Asked Hannah.

“Yes” Chloe replied somewhat angrily “Your boyfriend is not the only one who has to endure my mom’s whims”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t knew that...”

“Shut up” Chloe cut Hannah off “We’re still here to rescue your boyfriend remember, so why don’t we think about what to do now that we don’t know where my mom has him? Because I have a very nice idea that might help us”

Hannah was relieved to see that even if she had angered Chloe with her comments she was still on board with her plan.

“You’re not going to untie me?”

“All at its due time Hannah” Chloe replied “In fact, after all of your complaints I think you could use a few more minutes with them on.
Chloe looked at Hannah pout at her resolve with a smile on her face, even though she was determined to help her she still had fun making fun of her.

“What’s the idea then” Hannah sighed.

Chloe explained her idea to Hannah, which seemed very far fetched but so was their initial plan and since Hannah didn’t had any other idea, Chloe’s proposal was their only option.

“Wouldn’t it be easier to just call your mom and ask her to take us where she is?” Hannah asked “I mean, your aunt told you that you could do that”

“Trust me, if mom takes us to wherever she is she wont let us leave” Chloe explained “Let alone let you leave with your boyfriend”

“I guess we need to go with your plan then” Hannah said not very sure about her words.

“It’ll be easy don’t worry” Chloe replied “Come on now, I want to be over with this as soon as possible”

Hannah extended her hands before her and using a hair clip Chloe managed to open the padlocks surprisingly easy. Once freed Hannah rubbed her wrists and stood up, ready to go along Chloe’s crazy idea.

“Before we go, we’ll need some tools to make this plan work” Chloe said as she walked up to her drawer “Take this, I’ll take one to”

Chloe tossed a roll of silver duct tape to Hannah, who was less surprised than she should be about Chloe keeping so much duct tape around for this sole purpose.

They left the room and stealthily walked downstairs, purposefully removing their shoes as to not make any noise while they walked down the wooden steeps. Chloe guided Hannah towards the study room where Amy had told them. With the same stealth they stood behind the door to the study and Chloe took a peek through the keyhole.

“She’s wearing headphones, I doubt she’ll hear us” She said “But anyway, remember what I told you?”

Hannah nodded and so Chloe stealthily opened the door. The study was just as opulent as the rest of the house, for Hannah it was the first time seeing a house with a room fully dedicated to be a study but she had no time to let herself be distracted by such things.

It was clear that Amy did not notice them as she continued to type in her laptop and with the desk facing the other way and the chair being so tall she would not have seen them even if she looked above her shoulder.

On the very same moment both girls began to wrap the unsuspecting woman to the chair. First they wrapped her chest and torso to the high back of the chair with no care of how tight or comfortable it would be.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Amy asked as she quickly noticed what was happening.

She received no answer, instead the girls kept wrapping tape, now around her arms, pinning them to the armrests of the chair by wrapping them all the way from below the elbows to her wrists.

“Stop this at once!” Amy demanded.

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as the next thing the girls did was wrap her legs, while Chloe held them tightly together and used tape to wrap her ankles together Hannah used tape to pin her lap to the seat, and by the time they were done Amy was completely immobilized.

“Untie me right now!” Amy kept making demands “Or I’ll tell your mom about this”

“Oh shut up” Chloe said immediately before using the tape she had remaining to gag her aunt with little care of her hair, which was carelessly wrapped when she encircled her whole head with the silvery material.

Once Amy was gagged and thoroughly restrained both girls took a deep breath and rested a few seconds, tying her had been tiring. Hannah leaned back on the desk while Chloe simply sat atop it. They looked at Amy, she didn’t seemed at all happy. The tape around her mouth was very tight, which showed because of how much her cheeks were pressed by the tape, and the rushed nature of her tying process had left her in a less than comfortable position despite the very comfortable office chair she was sitting on, with tape wrapped senselessly all over her chest, some even near her neck or uncomfortably pressing her breasts.

“We have a few questions for you” Chloe said as she crossed her legs “Will you answer them?”

“Mpgh” Amy grunted as she shook her head, clearly too angry to even consider Chloe’s proposal.

“Easy, we have not even told you what we want to ask you” Chloe said “Its a very simple question which I’m sure you’ll be able to answer easy”
Chloe made a small pause to lean forward.

“Where is my mom?” She asked.

“Mpghgh” Amy grunted again, now shaking her whole body and making the chair move slightly, which made Chloe stand up to get a hold of it.
“So you’re not going to answer?”

Chloe held the chair and stared at her aunt in the eyes, hoping that she’ll be scared sufficiently to answer, but instead her aunt kept glaring at her with the same anger she had showed since they began wrapping her in tape.

“Guess we’ll have to force the words out of you” Chloe sighed.

“I think I know how”

After saying that, Hannah pointed to the laptop screen, showing a very wordy document on it. This made Amy angrily grunt at her and struggle bit, which told the girls that they were on the right track.

“This ‘graduation thesis’ you’re writing here seems very important” Hannah said as she scrolled through the document “It would be a shame if someone...”

“Mphghghgh!” Amy screamed though her gag as she realized what Hannah was proposing.

“Don’t worry, I wont delete it” Hannah said as she sat beside the laptop on the desk “That’s if you tell us where Chloe’s mom is of course”
Amy looked away, maybe thinking that the girls weren’t being serious, but she quickly realized that they were very serious.
“Okay then, here goes a whole paragraph”

And so Hannah deleted a paragraph from the document, prompting many complaints and struggles from Amy which were held back by Chloe, who happily say how Hannah’s sudden occurrence played out.

“Will you tell us then?” Hannah asked.

After calming down Amy finally conceded and nodded, not willing to loose her whole work to those bratty girls. Chloe ungagged her aunt who audibly complained when the tape was peeled off her face and hair.

“So, where’s mom?” Asked Chloe as she crossed her arms.

“Please don’t do this, you know I can’t tell you that I...”

Hannah deleted another paragraph again.

“Ops!” Hannah said with a smug smile on her face.

This time Amy held back her anger, just closing her fists and tensing her muscles, but not struggling nor making any sound.

“She’s in your grandparents house” Amy replied “Now please untie me”

Chloe ignored her aunt’s requests as she thought about her words, her grandparents house was far from the city and she hadn’t been there in years, but something quickly brought her out of her thoughts.

The doorbell.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the first Stage of the rescue goes weill - but somehow I doubt, it will be that easy ;) Interessting dynamic between Hannah and Chloe [mention]banshee[/mention] ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This gets more complicated all the time. Fantastic!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

All I can say is WOW! Thanks for your work! You must be having a great time writing this! [mention]banshee[/mention]
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Fantastic story so far! I can't wait for the next part
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Last edited by banshee 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]crow3467[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] Thank you all for the comments! Its always good to see them. Enjoy part 3!

Part 3

Damon was given a break by Catherine, but a break just meant that she wouldn’t be around, the ropes and the gag stayed on, but they were certainly easened when compared to what Catherine had him used to.

He had his hands tied behind his back and his ankles tied together, but aside from that and the knotted cleave gag in his mouth he was left to his own devices, although locked up inside his bedroom with not much to do aside from watching the movie Catherine had left for him in TV.

Damon knew very well that although this was far from ideal, it was probably as good as it could get for him. Since he was going to be there more than a whole week it made sense that Catherine wouldn’t be with him all of the time like she did during the weekends, so if he could spend the time he had alone like this it could be considered a win on his part.

But the price he had to paid to be able to spend his time alone like that was to be perfectly docile and comply with all of Catherine’s needs, as humiliating a that was, it was still worth it.

“Damon” Catherine spoke as she inadvertently entered the room.

Damon immediately sat on the edge of the bed where he was laying on up until that point, he sat with his back straight but he still looked down, knowing that Catherine would prefer that, and he was also still ashamed of looking at her.

“I have some very interesting news for you” Catherine said after she had paused the movie on the TV.

Catherine sat on a chair in front of Damon and made him wait a few seconds before delivering the news, she was simply taking pleasure in seeing his captive so docile.

“Your girlfriend is getting involved in this”

Those words immediately made Damon’s expression change, he was suddenly incredibly worried about what the meaning of that surprise could be.

“I don’t know what she’s thinking, but it seems like she’s trying to find out where we are” Catherine continued “And out of all people she could get help from, she’s receiving help from your sister”

Damon looked up, almost expecting Catherine to tell him that she was joking despite knowing that she rarely did that with him.

“You know I did my best to keep your family and friends away from this, which is especially true for your girlfriend, but if they insist in doing the contrary I will be obligated to stand up to them” Catherine told Damon as she stood up, ready to leave him alone with that information on his head “For now I sent Silvia to take care of her, but I will keep you updated as this must be as interesting for you as it is for me”

Catherine unpaused the movie and left the room, closing the door behind her without any other word to add. Damon was left baffled for a few minutes, only going to lay back on the bed when he thought that he had processed all of what he had been told.

He still had trouble believing it, but even if there was a small chance of it being fake he was still more worried about what it could mean if it was true. What was his girlfriend doing and almost more importantly, what was Catherine planning to do with her.

Asking those questions to himself and not finding any answers was all that he could do in his situation.

“Were you waiting for someone?” Chloe asked.

Amy shook her head, she was just as surprised to have guests as Chloe.

“I’ll go see who it is, you take care of her” Chloe said as she left the room.

Hannah was left alone with Amy, a situation which was very uncomfortable as she didn’t knew what she was supposed to do. Watch over Amy? It didn’t seemed like she could escape nor was she trying to. The silence between them did not make things any better.

But their time alone was short lived as Chloe quickly came back to the room, looking very stressed.

“Its Silvia” Chloe said as she leaned onto the desk “Fucking Silvia”

It was clear that Chloe was not happy to see that woman, and surprisingly for Hannah, Amy also seemed quite stressed by this visit. She could only wonder who that woman was.

“Who is that?” She asked.

“She’s her mom’s maid” Amy explained.

“And she’s no regular maid, oh no” Chloe explained “If she finds out what we did here she’ll put us through much worse than we have put Amy”

That sole description made Hannah afraid.

“I’d love to see that” Amy said with a smile on her face.

“Shut up” Chloe replied “Hannah, gag her and hide her inside the storeroom, I’ll entertain Silvia”

Chloe handed a sponge to Hannah.

“This goes inside her mouth, then you can wrap her face”

Chloe walked out of the room after telling Hannah where to hide her aunt. She entertained the maid by pretending to not find the key or having it fall, when in reality she was just making up time for Hannah to roll the chair where Amy was tied to the store room, and after the time Hannah spent gagging her and hiding her Chloe could feel Silvia getting angrier by the minute on the other side of the door.

After she had hidden Amy Hannah walked next to Chloe and told her that everything was ready, which made Chloe finally able to open the door.

Silvia entered the room, finally showing herself to the girls. She was taller than both of them and looked around over them, like if she was looking for something, before looking down at them. Her body was visibly fit, her skin dark and her long black hair was tied on a ponytail behind her head.

For some reason Hannah was expecting her to be dressed as a victorian maid but that was far from the truth, she was actually dressed quite formally, with a white shirt underneath a black blazer of the same color as her pants and shoes.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you here” Silvia spoke as she looked down at the girls “What are you doing? And who are you?” She asked that later part while turning towards Hannah.

“She’s Hannah, a friend of mine” Chloe was quick to reply “We’re doing a group project together”

“I see” Silvia said as she walked out of the anteroom and into the living room, being followed by the two girls “Where is your aunt?”

“Uh... she went out with some friends” Chloe made up an excuse.

“I see” Silvia repeated “I still have to make sure the place is nice and tidy as your mother asked me, so if you please stay here while I do so”
Silvia walked out of their sight and began inspecting the house.

It felt too early to let out a sigh of relief for the girls, as they feared that Silvia may find Amy and if she did they had no idea of what would come next.

“We should leave” Hannah whispered.

“Are you insane? If she notices that we’re leaving she’ll become suspicious and then we’ll be done for” Chloe replied in the same low tone.
“Better to risk it than to have her actually finding out!”

“Even if we did, we have no way of getting to where my mom is!” Chloe argued.

“Where exactly is your grandparents house?” Hannah asked, now genuinely intrigued

“Out of the city, no way to get there walking”

“Well that’s a problem...” Hannah said “Maybe I could drive us there?”

“In what car?” Chloe asked “And since when do you know how to drive?”

“Yeah your mom doesn’t seem like she’ll let you drive hers”

The house being too far for them to get to it was a problem none of the two girls expected to come across. It wasn’t just risking getting caught by Chloe’s mom, first they had to get to her and that seemed far more difficult than avoiding Catherine.

Before they could even think of what to do to deal with that problem Silvia came back into the room, her expression was just as stoic as when she entered the room so they couldn’t guess if she had found Amy or not.

“Good to see your aunt stayed true to her word, the house is impeccable” Silvia said as she walked towards the door.
The girls were immensely relieved, but they made a great effort not to show it.

“I’ll be leaving now” Silvia said as she walked past the girls “Just one more thing”

Silvia didn’t even left time for the girls to panic, all that they felt was a sharp pain on their neck and then everything went dark. Silvia grabbed their now limp bodies before they hit the floor and made sure that they had indeed fallen unconscious after the swift blow she had delivered to them.
When Hannah began to regain conscienceless she wished she hadn’t waken up, her head was killing her, she still felt a sharp pain near her clavicle where she had been struck and the aching in almost all of her muscles signaled to the obvious, she was tied up.

As she slowly opened her eyes she began to test what restraints she had been put into, the fact that when she did the soft moan she let out was not obstructed signaled that at least she hadn’t been gagged. She could feel her hands tied behind her back, her her chest pinned to the backrest above and below her breasts and at the waist. Her legs were thoroughly tied together at the thighs, above and below the knees and at the ankles, with that last restraint tied to an underneath railing of the chair, leaving just the tip of her feet touching the floor.

“Well fucking done Hannah” Chloe spoke from the other side of the room.

Hannah still had to take some seconds to fully adjust to be awake. When she finally could see clearly she saw Chloe, tied in the exact same way as her right in front of her, just a few meters away.

“What are you talking about? Staying in the house was your idea!” Hannah replied once she was finally able to speak.

“It hardly matters now doesn’t it?” Chloe said as she leaned back onto her chair.

Hannah sighed angrily and looked away, finally getting a sense of where she was, or at least what the place was. It was a dimly lit room, only illuminated by a single bulb right above them. It was filled with boxes and furniture covered in blankets and judging by the fact that there was a trapdoor at the ceiling and no doors on the walls told her that they were in a basement, making that the second time for both of them that they were tied to a chair in a basement in that same day.

“What is she going to do with us?” Hannah asked.

“I don’t know” Chloe replied “But I’m sure she wont let us go anytime soon”

Hannah tried to break free by forcing her wrists apart or getting a hold of the knots around her wrists, but she found success with none of those two things. Seeing how there was no way for her to break free she simply sighed and rested her head on the backrests, trying not to think about how wrong everything had went for her.

“Does this mean that whenever she lets us out I’ll be able to see Emily?” Chloe asked “I mean, right now it doesn’t look like your whole ‘rescue my boyfriend’ thing wont play out exactly how you thought it will”

Hannah remained silent for a few seconds, not wanting to give up so easily but knowing that she had no option, she ended up conceding.
“I guess so” Chloe sighed “But if we somehow manage to escape...”

“It wont happen” Chloe interrupted her.

“But if somehow it did, you’ll still have to help me” Hannah continue
d.
“Seems fair, especially considering how we literally have no way out”

“Who exactly is she?” Hannah asked “I mean, tying up people its not usually what maids do”

“Well, when I say that she does all my mom asks her I mean it” Chloe continued “She has been very close to her for a long time and she feels comfortable asking her to do things like this, which she does when she doesn’t want to deal with tying us up herself”

“The more you tell me about your family the weirder it gets” Hannah replied.

“Yeah that’s why I usually don’t talk about it” Chloe replied.

Suddenly the entrance to the basement was opened and a set of stairs rolled down making way for Silvia, who walked into the basement looking at the two girls with the same frigid expression that she had ever since they had first seen her.

“So, tying up your aunt and getting information out of her by deleting her work” Silvia said as she reached the floor “Which I assume is not your group project”

Chloe and Hannah remained silent in the presence of Silvia, who was intimidating by herself but that factor was exponentially incremented when they were both tied up.

“You have a lot to answer for” Silvia said as she stood between the two bound girls.

Again they limited themselves to look at their captor, not sure if anything that they could say would make things better or worse for them.
“And since I don’t know who you are and Chloe has already given me reasons to doubt her words” Silvia said as she turned to look at Hannah “I will begin with you”

“Wait, what does that mean!?” Hannah asked with fear in her voice.

Silvia provided no answer and moved to untie Hannah from the chair, removing the ropes pinning her to the backrests and the seat but leaving every other restraint on.

“Hey what are you doing!? Let me go!” Hannah demanded as Silvia forced her to stand up while tightly holding her by her arms.

“Unless you need a few more hours in the chair I wouldn’t recommend struggling” Silvia said, completely unmoved by Hannah’s struggles or her demands.

Thinking about it, if questioning meant that she would be released earlier it might be the best option, so Hannah bit her lip to keep herself from arguing further and got still and quiet.

“Much better” Silvia said as she scooped Hannah up without any effort “You stay here Chloe, how long depends on how loose your friend’s tongue is”

Knowing that saying what she wanted to say to Silvia would only get her gagged Chloe looked away and restrained herself from doing so. Soon enough Silvia had left with Hannah in her arms and closed the trapdoor behind her, leaving her alone.

Chloe snorted angrily at the emptiness of the room. Her hatred towards Hannah was only growing after she had landed on this situation because of following her plan, which she was following mostly because she had been left with no other option.

As Chloe stared into the dusty floor of the basement she noticed something that quickly got her attention. A small hook protruding from the floor, one of the hooks her mom used when she wanted to tie Damon and pin him to the floor, a situation that she had also landed herself in more times than she would like to admit.

What she was thinking of doing was hardly doable by most standards, but it was either doing it or staying like that until who knows when, so again, she didn’t had much of a choice.

Hannah was taken to the living room where a chair had been laid for her, an old big chair that made her feel small just by sitting on it. Silvia forced her there and she sat on a much simpler chair which she had laid in front her prisoner, a situation not so different from the one Hannah had put Chloe into a few hours ago, and Hannah couldn’t help but think how much she preferred to be the one on the other side.

“You should stay still in there” Silvia ordered “Otherwise I’ll have to tie you to the chair and that’ll take a lot of precious time from this interrogation”

Interrogation? Hannah couldn’t believe the normalcy with which this woman told her that she was about to interrogate her while she had her all tied up like that, just how normal where these things in Chloe’s family? She asked herself.

“So, Hannah” Silvia looked up and Hannah returned the look, aparently at least the name she had been given for the girl was right “Who exactly are you?”

“Why do you need to know?” Hannah asked.

For the first time Hannah saw a slight change in Silvia’s expression, which despite being brief it was clear, for less than a second the maid’s face showed a clear grimace of anger.

“I don’t usually take it kindly when prisoners ask me questions, because they should know that it works the other way around” Silvia said before she leaning forward slightly to be closer to Hannah “But since this is your first time with me I’ll make an exception and answer your question after you answer mine, so then, who are you?”

Hannah kept being surprised by the maid’s behaviour, not only she was outright calling her a prisoner like it was usual of her, but she also admitted in passing that she was used to this, which Hannah quickly associated with this woman also being the one tying up Damon and Chloe.
“I’m Hannah Mays, I’m seventeen and in Chloe’s class, so we know each other” Hannah decided on replying, too afraid to lie but not enough not to avoid some crucial details.

“I’ll ask you to elaborate, but since I’m a woman of my word I’ll first answer your question” Silvia replied “I need to know who you are to know what drove you to enact this plan with Chloe, to which you didn’t provide any relevant information in your answer, so I want you to elaborate”
“What do you mean?” Hannah asked, pretending not to understand the Woman’s demands.

“You know very well what I’m asking” Silvia said intimidatingly despite speaking in the same monotone she was using before “Why are you doing this?”

Hannah took a moment to think of how she could avoid giving some relevant information that could get her in trouble, but thinking was hard when under the inquisitive gaze of Silvia. Gladly she was saved, saved by a noise coming from the basemen which seemed to catch Silvia’s attention.
“Chloe must be up to something, I’ll go check on her” Silvia said as she stood up and began to look for something in her pocket, from which she retrieved a white piece of cloth which she knotted at the middle “For the time being you’ll be gagged, so open up”

“There no need to... I’ll stay quiet!” Hannah tried to argue.

“I’ll gag you either by you allowing me or by force, you decided how”

Not wanting to find out what Silvia meant by ‘by force’ Hannah opened her mouth and allowed Silvia to push the knot of the cloth behind her teeth and tie the ends of it tightly behind her head.

Chloe was laying on her side on the floor while still tied to the chair, taking deep breaths to recover from the effort of making the chair fall by just using the tip of her toes which were the only part of her feet which touched her floor and from the subsequent effort she had made to free herself, at least slightly.

The sound of the trapdoor being opened immediately alarmed Chloe, because of the angle she had fallen in she could not see it but she was sure that the steps coming down the stairs were made by Silvia. But she got a hold of her nerves and simply held the rope tying her feet to her ankles tightly.

“Your determination never ceases to amaze me Chloe” Silvia said as she entered Chloe’s field of vision “Sadly, it has rarely helped you”

Chloe remained quiet while she glared at Silvia, hiding her nerves to the best of her ability and hoping that she wouldn’t find out what she had done.

Effortlessly Silvia putted the chair back up and began to check Chloe’s restraints, this made Chloe begin to swear out of nerves more than she was already sweating because of her escape efforts and the heat of the basement.

“I know that your mom finds it fun when you try to escape and fail, but I don’t have time for that now” Silvia said after finishing inspecting Chloe’s restrains “So I’ll appreciate it if you stay still and quiet while I question your friend”

With that said Silvia left the room. Chloe waited a few seconds before taking a sight of relief, and then she let go of the ropes tying her ankles. Silvia hadn’t found out, but she had managed to untie her feet from her hands, with that everything else will become much easier.

Silvia entered back into the living room, giving no explanation to Hannah of what had happened, she simply moved to sit on front of her prisoner to continue the interrogation, but she was interrupted again, making that grimace of anger show up in her face once again.

This time the noise didn’t came from the basement, it came from above, right where the study was.

“Your interrogation will have to wait a bit more” She said as she looked up to the source of the noise before leaving the room.

After being left alone again Hannah began to wonder what had happened, had Silvia even untied Chloe’s aunt? Because if she had what would be making such a racket in the study? And she also thought about Chloe, she surprised herself when she realized that she was worried about her, what had happened downstairs? Was she okay? Those questions lingered in her mind, questions that she never had imagined herself asking as up until that point all she had felt towards Chloe was hatred.

But her questions about her were immediately answer when she saw her, Chloe was walking free of any restraints on the anteroom which she could clearly see from where she was. But Hannah was surprised to see that Chloe had not seen her, and was instead walking towards the main door, apparently ready to leave her alone with Silvia.

“Mpghg” Hannah moaned subtly, as to catch Chloe’s attention but not Sivlia’s.

In fact, Chloe knew that Hannah was there, she had seen her, but she didn’t wanted to keep going with her and her crazy plan of rescuing her boyfriend, not if meant that she’ll get caught in the way and deal with the consequences too.

“Mpghghg” Hannah moaned again, begging to catch Chloe’s attention.

For some reason after she heard that Chloe was reminded of her girlfriend Emily and what she had told her ‘you wouldn’t want to be forcefully separated from me the whole vacations’, maybe because she remembered that after she escaped Emily wouldn’t be there for her or maybe because she felt some slight sympathy towards Hannah, she turned back and went to help her.

Hannah was immensely relieved when she saw Chloe stealthily walking towards her, she had a pair of scissors in her hands which she guessed that she had used to escape herself.

“Shh” Chloe whispered as she reached Hannah.

Chloe began to cut through the ropes restraining Hannah, but the task was difficult. Those scissors had been left in the basement for a reason and it was that they were very old, and the ropes with which Hannah was tied were very sturdy against the almost blunt scissors.

“Mphghgg!” Hannah moaned as loudly as she could.

Chloe immediately turned backwards but it was too late, Silvia grabbed her by the neck and moved her away, throwing her to the floor.

“So your determination did pay off after all” Silvia said as she began to walk towards Chloe “But surely not as much as you thought it would”

Silvia’s face was showing not so subtle anger, and Chloe, still recovering from being thrown to the floor, was already regretting her decision to help Hannah.

“Put your hands behind your back and don’t make this any harder than it already has been”

Completely ignoring her demands Chloe sweep kicked Silvia, making her fall to the floor. She couldn’t believe that she had managed to do that, nor she could believe that her martial arts training had become useful all of a sudden, but she couldn’t take time to celebrate. She took advantage of the time Silvia was using to recover from the blow and the surprise and ran towards a drawer, retrieving a roll of duct tape from a drawer.

Chloe turned back to face Silvia and ready to take her revenge on her for all of the times she had tied her up, but Silvia grabbed her from behind, putting and arm around her neck and forcing her on the floor.

“That was very daring of you Chloe” Silvia said as she tried to force the girl’s hands behind her back “So daring in fact that I might ask your mother to punish you myself!”

Chloe was decided not to give up, not after what she had managed to do and especially not after knowing that it would be Silvia punishing her if she gave up. But she couldn’t ignore the fact that Silvia was stronger than her, and that her arms were slowly but surely being forced onto her back, the perfect position to tie them with the tape she had just taken.

“Thank you for this” Silvia said as she reached for the duct tape, which had fallen onto the floor, only to find out that it was no longer there.
Silvia immediately looked up to find out that the chair where Hannah was sitting was now empty, only ropes laying around. And as she was still processing the fact that Hannah had also escaped, from behind a strip of duct tape was laid over her chest.

Hannah had gotten behind her and had began to encircle her with tape, knowing how bad that could end Silvia moved her efforts towards getting free from the tape, but she was stopped. Chloe took advantage of the distraction and got a hold of Silvia with her legs, which were much stronger than her arms.

“You stupid brats!” Silvia roared, with her serious face and monotone voice now disappeared “Stop this at once!”

But the girls didn’t stopped, Hannah didn’t stopped until the roll of duct tape was emptied. Silvia’s chest was completely encircled with tape from her breasts down to her hips, tightly pinning her arms to the sides of her body and her legs had been wrapped from the knees to the ankles.

Both girls stood up to see her once captor now wrapped in tape, squirming in the floor to get free just like they were squirming a few moments ago when they woke up in the basement.

“Lets get her on the chair” Chloe said between breaths.

With a lot of effort the two girls managed to sit Silvia in the old big chair which Hannah had been sitting on a few minutes ago, all while Silvia kept complaining and making threats that in her current situation she couldn’t back up.

“What do you think you’re doing? I’m going to kill you once I’m out of this!” Silvia shouted as she kept on struggling to no avail.
“Lets gag her first” Chloe said.

“I can agree on that” Hannah replied

Chloe tried to use the same gag Silvia had used on Hannah on the maid, but she kept her mouth shut, not giving them any chance force the knot into her mouth.

“I’ll show you a little trick my mom taught me” Chloe said before pinching Silvia’s nose “When she takes a breath, you gag her”

And so it happened, after all the fighting Silvia couldn’t held her breath for much and so Hannah quickly forced the knot into her mouth and tied the cloth tightly behind her head, just like she had done with her a few minutes ago.

“Mpghgg!” Silvia moaned as she shook her head violently, trying hard yet futility to get the gag off.

“Lets tie her to the chair too” Hannah said as she looked down at all the rope she had left laying on the floor.

“That’s a great idea” Chloe replied as she grabbed some of it.

Once they had tied ropes all over Silvia’s chest to pin her to the chair’s backrest, ran rope over her thighs to pin them to the seat and tied her ankles to an underneath railing of the chair, the girls stepped back and fell on her backs on the couch behind them.

“Mpghgh” Silvia growled at the girls while she glared at them with great anger.

Both Hannah and Chloe were exhausted from the escape and the fight, so they took a while to recover their breath and wipe some sweat off their brows.

“Great job Chloe” Hannah said between breaths as she held a fist towards Chloe.

Chloe looked at Hannah, who appeared to be just as exhausted but also just as proud about what they had done as her. She saw her closed fist and smiled, then she gave her a fist bump.

“I could say the same” Chloe replied.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That chapter was a roller coaster: First it seemed that Silvia got the upperhand, than Hannah and Chloe turn the tables :) And Silvia is a really creepy character that´s for sure. And Catherine has definitely lost some marbles :)

Well done [mention]banshee[/mention] :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]banshee[/mention] I love the tie-ups, the escapes, the re-capturing, the twists and turns. Great job!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Now I'm officially hooked up to the story! I'm eagerly waiting for part 4 :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow banshee this has been a brilliant story so far! Really looking forward to the next part
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Part 4

Catherine entered Damon’s room once again, again she paused the movie and sat beside the bed to address Damon, who was worried about the news he was going to receive from his stepmother.

“Your girlfriend has crossed a barrier” She told him “And for that she’ll need to be punished”

“Mpghg?” Damon tried to ask, he did not gave credit to what he was hearing.

“I assume you have many questions, but as you already know I wont answer all of them until the time comes” Catherine said as she began to stroke Damon’s chest.

Damon’s breathing got heavier as he began to process all of the implications what Catherine had said had. If Hannah really got involved in this and if Catherine really meant to ‘punish her’ as she did with him, he would never forgive himself for getting her into that, and after causing her so much trouble he wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah wanted to break up with him.

“For now I’ll tell you how I’ll get my hands on her” Catherine interrupted Damon’s thoughts “She will come here, and once she has arrived I’ll make sure she falls right into my trap”

Damon still wanted to be told that none of what he was hearing was real, but not so deep inside him he knew very well that all of what was happening to him was as real as everything that had come before.

“Silvia may not be here to help me, but I will still have some help, and it will come from a place your girlfriend would never be expecting” Catherine leaned towards Damon to speak to him closer to his face “My daughter”

“Mpghg!?” Damon said as he struggled to sit up.

“I know I told you that they were working together, and I didn’t lied” Catherine explained “But I know my daughter very well, and I know exactly how to make her betray her new friend”

Damon kept moaning through his gag, demanding to know what was happening, but the only answer he received from Catherine was a smug smile as she kept looking down on him.

“I think I know the perfect place for you to see how this will play out”

Damon was allowed a quick bathroom visit during which Catherine didn’t allowed him to remove his gag despite having untied him. But Damon couldn’t resist the urge and as soon as he was alone in the bathroom he removed the cloth from his mouth.

“I told you not to remove it” Catherine said as soon as Damon left the bathroom.

“What are you going to do with her?” Damon asked in a low voice that didn’t quite packed the intimidation he wanted to pull off.

“I was going to remove that gag anyway, so put your hands behind your back” Catherine sighed, completely ignoring Damon’s question.

Knowing that he had no other option Damon did as he was ordered, turning his back towards Catherine and joining his hands behind him.
Catherine used a pair of black leather cuffs to secure Damon’s hands, then she began walking him through the hallway.

“Where are you taking me?” Damon asked as he saw how they walked past the door of the bedroom where he was being kept.

“Now that is question I find myself more willing to answer” Catherine replied “But answering it now would only spoil the surprise”

When they reached the end of the hallway Damon received his answer, afer Catherine pulled down a small chain that hung from the ceiling Damon saw how a set of ladders fell to the floor, making way for an attic that he had never seen before. Catherine looked at Damon with a smile in his face as hew grew more and more worried every second.

They walked upstairs and Catherine turned on the room’s lights the yellowish tint of the old lamps illuminated the room. It wasn’t a mere storage room like Damon was expecting, but it had its fair deal of boxes and covered up furniture, but it also had some beds and couches, four of each to be precise which fitted inside without an issue because of the massive size of the room.

Catherine moved towards the biggest source of natural light of the room, a massive circular window that laid just atop the center of the house, overlooking the main entrance. Before that window was a massive old chair made of dark wood ornate in strange patterns which Damon only became able to see after Catherine removed the white blanket which was previusly covering it.

“Sit” Catherine ordered.

Damon sat down, the size of the chair made him feel small as it was so big that there was a considerable amount of space between his sides and the armrest and his feet were barely able to touch the floor when he sat fully upright against the backrest.

Catherine uncuffed Damon, which didn’t made him happy at all because he knew very well what was coming. Beneath the chair was a large amount of rope which Catherine put to use as soon as Damon was uncuffed.

His arms were tied to the armrests at the wrists and elbows and above the elbow and below the shoulder they were secured to the backrest. His chest was tied to the backrest at the waits and torso while his legs were tied to the chair’s legs at the ankles and knees while his upper knees were secured to the supporting beams of the armrests, forcing them to stay open.

“Time for your gag Damon” Catherine said as she showed his prisoner a red ballgag.

“Please” Damon begged “Don’t do anything to her, she has nothing to do with this”

Catherine completely ignored Damon’s pleads and proceded to gag him with the ballgag, which she forced behind his teeth and tightly buckled behind his head. Before leaving the room Catherine grabbed Damon’s shoulders from behind the chair and said a few words to him.

“From here you’ll be able to see the exact moment when she’ll come into my clutches” She said “I hope you enjoy the view”
“Does this mean you’ll still help me?” Asked Hannah.

“I guess” Chloe replied “Without her things should be easier”

“Mpghgh!” Silvia complained at the remark, still furious at girls.

“Shut up” Chloe said “This is the least I should do in revenge for all you did to me!”

Chloe got up and stretched a bit, the of the fighting and all the time she had spent tied to a chair in the basement had left her muscles somewhat cramped.

Then Chloe walked up to Silvia, who was fuming with rage at the sight of Chloe, rage that only grew bigger when Chloe smugly smiled at the sight of the maid that had tied her up countless time as her prisoner. After enjoying gloating over Silvia for a few seconds Chloe began to search for something in the maid’s pockets, Silvia didn’t knew what she was doing but she struggled as much as she could to prevent her from doing it anyway, but her struggle were a mild annoyance for Chloe at best, the restraints were really doing their job.

“What are you doing?” Asked Hannah.

“You said you could drive right?” Chloe replied as she took something out of Silvia’s pocket.

Chloe tossed the item that she had taken to Hannah and she managed to catch it, they were the keys of a car. Even though this was being by far Hannah’s weirdest day, having done everything from kidnapping to be kidnapped herself on the same day, taking Silvia’s car still seemed too wrong for her to do it.

“Come on, don’t tell me that you don’t want to do this” Chloe asked “Don’t worry if you get it scratched, we can blame it on this bitch, she was the one mom sent here in the car after all”

Hannah looked towards Silvia who was fuming with anger, despite not being struggling nor moaning through her gag Hannah could tell that she was even angrier than before.

“Girls...”

The soft voice which echoed through the room immediately made the girls turn towards its source. There, at the end of the stairs was standing Amy, free of any restraints but still with some tape stuck to her chest.

“We could take her so Its safe to say that we can take you” Chloe said as she pointed to Silvia “So make this easy and don’t fight us”

“There’s no need to, I wont release her or anything” Amy replied.

Silvia, who was already looking to Amy expecting her to save her, immediately began complaining through her gag, letting out moans and grunts and even some barely understandable insults through her gag. She also struggled, she did so with such intensity that for a second Hannah feared that she might break free, but in the end she fell tired back on the chair, unable to do anything about her situation.

“She kept me tied up for a very long time to question me about what you have done when she could have freed me” Amy explained “And even when she did free me all she did was giving me a pair of scissors and leave me to untie me myself”

Chloe looked at her aunt with disbelief, but Hannah had no such feelings towards Amy. Now that she heard that, Silvia going upstairs to deal with some noise made much more sense, and the fact that Amy had not shown herself until then also did.

“She’s telling the truth” Hannah interjected “I saw Silvia when she went to untie her after she made some noise in the study, is that correct?”
Amy replied affirmatively, confirming all that Hannah had already supposed.

But Chloe was still doubtful, she had already gotten very close to failure by following Hanna’s plan so she wasn’t very inclined to did what she said. If it depended on her, she would wrap her aunt in tape to and leave her to spend some quality time with Silvia.

“You can also take my car” Amy interrupted Chloe’s thought “That should give you much less trouble than using hers”

Chloe and Hannah looked at each other, Chloe wanted to tie up her aunt either way and just take the keys, but just by seeing Hannah she could tell that she didn’t agreed on that.

“Ugh, fine, you stay free but don’t even thing about releasing her” Chloe replied.

Amy gave a sigh of relief since she knew that if the girls wanted they could have easily left her tied up alone with Silvia and she wanted anything but that. She gave the keys of her to Hannah who thanked her with a kindness that she wouldn’t expect from someone who had tied up and gagged her against her will a few hours ago,

“Please take care of it” Amy said as the girls got into the car.

“We will, but if you even think about releasing that maid just remember, we have your car”

Amy smiled awkwardly and nodded before going back inside the house, hopefully she could now finish her work with no interruptions.
Hannah began driving following the directions Chloe told her to follow, or better said the directions that Chloe was checking on her phone, as she didn’t go to that place enough times to remember how to get there. Directions which were slowly but surely leading them far from the city. After almost an hour buildings disappeared from the landscape and were replaced by the countryside.

“What exactly is the place we’re going to?”

“Its a really big house that has been on my family for a long while, I think it was built by my great-grandparents or something like that” Chloe replied as she looked at the map in her phone, they still had a long way to go “We call it ‘grandparents house’ because of that, but actually nobody lives there, we just keep the house clean so family members can take vacations there from time to time”

“That is genuinely crazy” Hannah said, had anybody else told her a story like that she would have laughed at their face, but seeing how weird Chloe’s family was, this wasn’t so out of character for them.

“I think that too” Chloe chuckled “And now that mom is there shit’s like if she has her own evil villaness lair’”

Hannah chuckled and then realized that, aside from the exception circumstances, she was having a good time with Chloe, something that she had never thought possible.

“Why is she keeping him there anyway?” Hannah asked.

“Probably to have her own private time with him without interruptions” Chloe replied “There he can’t escape nor can he be reached”

“Or that’s what she thinks!” Hannah said humorously.

Chloe laughed a bit alongside Hannah, also unable to believe that she was having a good time with her out of all people.

“You’re far nicer than I expected Hannah” Chloe said.

“I can say the same” Hannah replied “Why did we hate each other in the first place?”

Chloe looked at Hannah and shrugged, she also didn’t remembered where their hatred had come from. The whole situation made both of them laugh, in retrospective, their antagonism seemed ridiculously funny.

Then she looked down back at her phone where she had the directions to go to her grandparents house, but above the map she saw a very important notification, a message from her mother.

Hannah had to ask if they were in the right track by the time they got into the woods and out of the inhabited fields, but Chloe reassured her that they were indeed in the right track, in fact, soon enough they found themselves in the entrance to the property. A big gate of iron bars which had been partially overtaken by nature and would have been far scarier had they seen it at night.

And so the house began to appear in the distance, it was a big house of an old architectural style, built out of stone and covered partially by vines. Its high roof had a notable number of chimneys and some of its windows already showed light from the other side, which reminded both girls of how late it had gotten, it was nearly nighttime.

“Now I get what you meant when you said that it was like her ‘supervillain lair’, this place its scary” Hannah said as she drove down the path that lead to the house.

“About that, any idea of how we’re going to go about this?” Chloe asked “I know I should’ve asked earlier but hey, better late than never”

“Can’t you just brawl her like you did with that maid?” Hannah asked sarcastically.

“I’d rather not” Chloe replied.

“Well I haven’t met your mom and I have never been to this place, so I don’t really know what we should do” Hannah said, awkwardly realizing that she had no idea of what she was doing.

“Well don’t worry” Chloe said as she laid a hand on Hannah’s shoulder “I’m sure this house is big enough for us to plan things out somewhere safe”

Hannah stopped the car right in front of the house, and with a closer look at the building she was even more impressed than before. The stone house was three floors high and had two huge wings at the sides. It was by far the largest house Hannah had seen and its placement on the forest along with its stony build made it look like a castle.

“Just how rich is your mom?”

“I’d rather not talk about it” Chloe replied.

The girls walked up to the main the door and only when they had gotten close enough to it did they realized that apparently they were expected. A tall buxom woman of short black hair was sitting in front of the main door, Hannah was quick to guess that she was Chloe’s mom. She was wearing tight jeans, brown leather boots and black sweater that she had tucked in her pants. She wasn’t exactly the woman that Hannah had imagined all this time, but somehow her appearance still fitted her description.

“Good evening girls” The woman greeted them.

“Hi mom” Chloe replied, confirming Hannah’s suspicion “This is my friend Hannah”

Strangely, this time referring to Hannah as her friend didn’t felt nearly as forced as before, both for Hannah and for Chloe.

“I see, why don’t you come inside?” Catherine invited them in.

The girls accepted and while Hannah looked around the insides of the mansion Chloe took care of explaining that Hannah had driven and that her aunt had lend them her car, something that Catherine really didn’t seemed to care much about, which was very unexpected for both Chloe and Hannah, who feared that she would get mad as soon as they told her that.

“Take a seat girls” Catherine said invitingly after they arrived at a living room.

It was a room as luxurious as the rest of the place, it was vast, with a wooden floor and a high ceiling from which hung a chandelier and big comfortable couches near a stove where the girls sat down.

“I’ll get you something to drink, then you can tell me what are you doing here” Said Catherine, who hadn’t sat down with the girls “Tea or coffee?”

“Coffee” Chloe replied.

“Huh... tea” Replied Hannah.

Catherine walked out of the room, leaving the girls alone, an opportunity Hannah wouldn’t miss to have some words with her accomplice.

“Should we drink it?” Hannah asked almost as soon as Catherine had left.

“Sure, why not?” Chloe replied.

“Damon told me that one time she drugged him with tea, that’s why I’m asking”

“Oh, she stopped doing that after she put him to sleep for nearly a day” Chloe replied “But if you feel strangely tired tell me and we’ll leave, no way we’re gonna fail now”

That was enough to easen some of Hannah’s concerns, but the whole situation of being inside the house of the woman who was holding her boyfriend captive and being so close to rescuing him without Catherine knowing was still extremely stressing.

Catherine came back with a what the girls asked as well as a cup for herself, she sat on a sofa in front of her guests and crossed her legs as she sipped her drink.

“So, what brought you here?” Asked Catherine.

“I just wanted to see this place, Its been years since I’ve been here and I thought it would be better with some company” Chloe replied “And seeing her surprise when she saw this place was worth it”

Hannah chuckled awkwardly as that last part was completely true.

“Oh, I see” Catherine replied “And I assume your aunt told you that I was here”

Her question made the girls quite nervous as it was vaguely threatening and on point about what they had done.

“Uh... yes” Chloe replied.

“How was she?” Catherine asked “And how was the house? I sent Silvia to see how it was but she hasn’t answered my calls”

Hannah looked at Chloe nervously, only to see that Chloe seemed as nervous as her. There was something very unnerving about Catherine and Hannah was feeling it to the core.

“Everything seemed fine...” Chloe replied “Right Hannah?”

“Oh um... yes” Hannah added “I had never been to your house before but it seemed alright to me”

“Is Amy done with her thesis?” Catherine asked “I hope so, if I’m not wrong it is due for tomorrow”

“She was working on it” Chloe replied,

“Yeah and she seemed very busy with it” Hannah added.

“I see”

Catherine stopped her questions for a while but the girls found the silence just as stressing as the interrogation, because even if the questions had stopped Catherine still had her intimidating inquisitive look.

But in the silence Hannah began to feel something that had been worrying her since she took the first sip of her tea, she was getting tired. At first she tried to convince herself that she was paranoid but she was rapidly being more convince of the opposite. Hannah yawned and leaned back on the couch, hoping that Chloe would get the hint.

“It seems you’re tired, I’ll go prepare a bedroom” Catherine said as she stood up.

It seemed like Chloe hadn’t caught what Hannah was trying to say, but she voiced her concerns as soon as Catherine left the room.

“I think there was something in the drink Chloe...” She spoke tiredly.

Chloe didn’t replied, in fact, she barely looked at Hannah when she spoke.

“Chloe we need to get out!” Hannah tried to speak loudly as if she spoke normally the only thing that would come out of her mouth was a whisper.

Again she was ignored, Hannah was getting more and more worried each second that passed, fearing that her voice wasn’t being heard because of the drug, but the reality turned out to be far worse.

“I’m sorry Hannah” Chloe spoke.

“What?”

But that was the last thing Hannah said before she fell asleep on Chloe’s lap. Catherine entered the room soon after to find out that Hannah had already succumbed to the drug and that her daughter was looking down at her remorsefully.

“Something tells me that you didn’t wanted to do this” Catherine said as she stood before Chloe “Which is weird, I thought you hated that girl”

“Just tell me what I have to do” Chloe replied as she gently laid Hannah’s head on the couch, allowing her to stand up.

“You know what you have to do” Catherine said as she handed three loops of rope to her daughter.

Chloe jerked the roped out of her mother’s hands and began to do what she knew that she had to do. She turned Hannah on her stomach and crossed her hands behind her back, then she tied them together. She used the next loop of rope to tie her knees together and the other one to do the same with her ankles.

Once Hannah laid fully tied up, unconscious on the couch Chloe couldn't stop looking at her, she felt incredibly bad about what she had done. Even though their relationship had began horribly, betraying the trust Hannah had deposited on her was still heartbreaking.

“Anything else?” Chloe asked as she looked at her mother over her shoulder.

“One small thing” Catherine said “Don’t resist”

Chloe had no time to react, her mother grabbed her from behind and began pressing a rag soaked with chloroform over her nose and mouth.
“I know Chloe” Catherine spoke softly into her Daughter’s ear “I know”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the roller coaster and in the end it seems that Catherine has won - but we will see :)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I can't wait to see how they will get out of this one :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Well worth a week wait
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]crow3467[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] Thanks for the comments! Enjoy part 5!

Part 5

“And... they arrived” Catherine said as she entered the attic “But you already know that don’t you?”

Damon looked at Catherine over his shoulder, she was hugging him from behind and seemed extremely happy about all that had happened.

“It must feel very bad Damon, but I don’t know what you expected” She kept talking “Maybe you are angry at her for trying this, maybe you really hoped that she would manage to rescue you”

Catherine was right, it felt extremely bad. Even when Damon was tied up, a prisoner at Catherine’s mercy, even then he had the comfort of knowing that he was the only one suffering it, now on top of that he had to live with the fact that his suffering was shared with none other than Hannah.

“I’d love to tie you two together so you can see each other’s suffering, but I won’t make her that favour” Catherine said as she caressed Damn’s face “After all she came here for you, I wouldn’t be the villain she expects me to be if I allowed her to see you so easily”

Damon tried to look down but Catherine grabbed him by the chin, Damon looked at her seeming absolutely defeated while she seemed triumphant. Catherine gave him a long kiss in the cheek before letting go of his face.

“I’m leaving now, I have guests to take care of”

It was the third time in the day Hannah found herself tied to chair, this time just with her hands tied behind the back of the chair, her waist pinned to the backrest and her knees and ankles tied together, not secured to anything. Needless to say she struggled a lot and since she wasn’t gagged she spat insults relentlessly every time her struggles proved to be futile.

At least this time she wasn’t in a basement, she was a small but nice bedroom which was in fact, bigger than the one she had at her house. It had a nice bed, immaculate white walls and a small desk with a window that overlooked the forest around the house, and looking through that window Hannah realized that it was already nighttime.

She couldn’t believe that she had failed when she was so close, but she remembered little of what had happened which she blamed on whatever drug she had drank. All she remembered was being on a couch with Chloe and then nothing, just darkness.

Hannah’s daydreaming was put to an end when the door in front of her opened, and at the other side was exactly the person she expected to see there.

“Welcome back” Catherine said as she stepped into the room.

“Get me out of this you bitch!” Hannah shouted at her captress.

Catherine didn’t looked at all pleased with Hannah’s words, but she waited until she was standing right in front of her reply.

“If you were my daughter or your boyfriend I’d have already slapped you across the face” Catherine said “But since this is the first time I have you like this and I don’t know you, I’ll be kind and not do it”

That was enough for Hannah not to want to test her luck again, so she remained quiet while she glared at Catherine with great anger.

“You must have a lot of questions, and so do I” Catherine said.

Hannah was already expecting to be interrogated, which didn’t meant that she wasn’t scared.

“But I think I’ve already found the answer” Catherine said, going against all of Hannah’s expectations “You went to my house and with Chloe you tied up both Amy and Silvia”

Hannah asked herself how did she knew that, but she didn’t asked Catherine as she didn’t knew what interrupting her could mean.

“I also know that you are home alone and that your parents wont be back in a very long time” Catherine continued “And that means that I can keep you here for as long as they are gone”

“You can’t do that!” Hannah shouted as she thought about how nightmarish that would be.

“I certainly can” Catherine replied “But I have yet to think about whether I should, so you shouldn’t worry about it now”

“You can’t do this! Let me go!” Hannah shouted as she struggled furiously against the ropes.

“You’re not in a position to make demands dear” Catherine replied “And if you keep making them and being noisy, I’ll have to gag you”

Hannah snorted and angrily looked away, but ultimately she remained quiet as being tied up was bad enough in and of itself to add a gag on top of it.

“Is there anything else you want me to tell you before I leave?” Catherine asked “You have my permission to talk for now, don’t worry”

Hannah thought about what to ask for a few seconds, there were many things she wanted to know but she also knew that Catherine wouldn’t answer most of them, so she had to settle for something reasonable.

“What did you with Chloe?” She asked.

A subtle smile drew itself on Catherine’s lips after she asked that question.

“Oh, Chloe, how do I say this?” Catherine asked herself out loud “She betrayed you”

“What?” Hannah asked, not believing what she was hearing.

“I don’t know what the relationship between you two was as far as I knew she hated you, but I made her an offer and she accepted it” Catherine explained “All she had to do was allow me to capture you and she’ll be spared her punishment for what she did to Silvia and my sister”

“You’re lying!” Hannah shouted, desperately not wanting to believe what she was being told “Please, tell me you’re lying!”

“Oh dear, I am many things, but a liar isn’t one of them” Catherine said as she caressed Hannah’s hair “If Chloe hadn’t betrayed you she would have told you not to drink that tea”

All was starting to make sense to Hannah and she hated it, she hated that Chloe had betrayed her and she hated Chloe for doing it, but she was also growing hateful of herself, she hated that she had allowed herself to trust Chloe so blindly, trust her so much to believe her to be a new friend when in reality, she never stopped being the Chloe she had always hated.

“Take some time dear” Catherine said as she walked out of the room “I’ll bring you your dinner in a while”

And so Catherine left her prisoner alone, or better said, she left one of her prisoners alone. Not only did she already have Damon, but she also had Chloe, her daughter with whom she needed to share some words before she could start cooking the food for her prisoners.

The room where Chloe was being held was very similar to the one Hannah was in, a normal room on the upper floors that overlooked the forest. But Catherine hadn’t tied her daughter like she had tied Hannah.

When Catherine entered the room where her daughter was being held she found her furiously struggling, and since she knew that she would scream when she woke Catherine had her gagged with a knotted cleave gag. The gag wasn’t doing a very good job at muffling Chloe’s complaints, Catherine knew that such thing will happen, but she knew that she couldn’t left her daughter’s mouth filled when she was unconscious.

Catherine was also very well aware of the fact that her daughter was no stranger to being tied up in the same way she was no stranger to escaping restraints, so she took better care of the ropework she applied on her in comparison with the simple work she had done on Hannah.

She had tied her to the backrest above and below the breasts and at the waist, she had also tied her legs separately, one to each of the back legs of the chair, not only putting her daughter’s flexibility to the test but also making sure that she couldn’t use her feet to move the chair.

Those were the restraints Chloe was struggling so fiercely against, and she couldn’t get out of them no matter how hard she tried, and that only made her struggle harder but with less purpose. That, mixed with her anger only made her struggles fiercer, no matter how futile they were.

But Chloe’s complaints were silenced when she saw her mother enter the room. Catherine did not greeted her daughter as she walked into the room, she merely walked past her and removed her gag with a swift movement, which allowed Chloe to relax her jaw bit.

“You told me...”

“I know what I said Chloe” Catherine interrupted her daughter “But it seems like you don’t”

“You told me that you wouldn’t punish me if I delivered her to you!” Chloe shouted “What the hell was that supposed to mean!?”

Catherine slapped Chloe across the face swiftly and without a single emotion, it wasn’t nearly hard enough to hurt and just left a mild discomfort on Chloe’s face after the strike had landed, Catherine just needed a swift and clear to understand signal to her daughter to shut up.

“I spared you the punishment for tying up Silvia and Amy” Catherine said as she walked around her daughter “But you still have to be punished for interrupting me in my vacations”

“You gotta be kidding...” Chloe murmured angrily.

“Oh I’m very serious” Catherine replied “You will be punished for doing exactly what I asked you not to do, I told you very clearly that I didn’t wanted to be disturbed while here”

“I shouldn’t have accepted your offer...”

“My message was very clear ’allow me to capture your friend and I’ll spare you the punishment for what you did to Silvia and Amy’” She quoted her message “You knew very well what you were doing”

“I fucking hate you sometimes” Chloe said as she glared to her mom.

“I think its time for the gag to go back on”

“Wait!” Chloe shouted as she moved her face away from the gag.

Strangely, Catherine obeyed.

“Can you at least leave her out of this?” Chloe asked, turning back to look at her mother “Please, she has nothing to do with this”

“Leave Hannah out of this?” Catherine asked “In what way isn’t she a part of this? As far as I am concerned this was her idea”

“She wouldn’t have gotten here if it wasn’t for me, please!” Chloe begged, which was strangely out of character for her.

“You already know the answer to that Chloe” Catherine said as she prepared the gag “Now open up, I have given you enough time to talk”

“You can really be a bitch when you want to,..” Those were Chloe’s last words.

This time Catherine gagged her daughter not only with the knotted cleave gag, she also stuffed her mouth with a cloth that she had conveniently taken with her, knowing very well that her daughter was going to need a proper gag.

Hannah was again experiencing the twisted perception of time being tied up caused, it was the second time she had to endure that in that very same day. She looked around to see if there was something she could use to escape and struggled fiercely, but it served no purpose. All she managed to do was getting hurt by the ropes or risking falling to the floor, which wouldn’t have been a pleasant experience at all.

She was still struggling to believe all that had happened, that she had gotten so close to saving Damon but she was stopped when she was closer than she had ever been, but a more angering issue was plaguing her thoughts and that was Chloe and how she betrayed her.

At first she refused to believe it but the more she thought about it the more sense it made. That’s why Chloe had told her not to worry about the drinks, and why she didn’t helped her when she told her that she was feeling tired despite telling her exactly that she was going to do that.

Hannah blamed herself for trusting her once enemy so blindly, but it was too late and all she could do at the point she was in was regretting it, which wouldn’t change things at all.

She tried to console herself with the fact that even if she didn’t got what she wanted, at least she was close to her boyfriend, but she wasn’t fooling anyone, not even herself. She knew very well that she had no way of even making sure that he was even there, so in reality, she had nothing to console herself with.

Those thoughts haunted her for a perceived eternity until Catherine entered the room again, holding a tray with food which she assumed was her dinner.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, but I had to prepare the food myself” Catherine said as she went to sit in front of her captive “This wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t left Silvia tied up in my house, but don’t worry about that now”

Catherine laid the tray on her lap and Hannah got a look at what her food was, a bland looking rice plate of rice and water, it literally looked like what she imagined prison food to look like.

“Come on, you must be hungry” Catherine said as she extended a spoon full of rice towards Hannah.

It took some seconds and a roar from her stomach for Hannah to get over her embarrassment and agree to be fed by Catherine, which was still embarrassment beyond belief, but it was better than enduring the night hungry.

Had Hannah been able to eat by herself she would have emptied the plate in seconds as all of the hunger she had ignored during the day came back at that exact moment. But sadly for her, she had to keep up with the painstakingly slow rhythm at which Catherine fed her. But after a few minutes, there was no more food.

Then Catherine gave water to Hannah which she drank gladly despite the embarrassment as she was extremely thirsty too.

“I’ll go feed Chloe now, then I’ll get back here and you’ll get a bathroom visit before going to sleep, is that clear?”

Hannah nodded subtly and Catherine left the room, once again leaving her alone. Maybe as some sort of tease or maybe because she had forgotten, she left the tray on the chair in front of her, but there were no knives or a glass plate that Hannah could break to escape, all Catherine left for her was a plastic plate and a spoon.

Now Hannah was beginning to feel tired, but she couldn’t sleep, even if she closed her eyes she was in a position so uncomfortable and her thoughts so haunted by questions with no answer that she couldn’t even doze off.

Aside from all the questions she already had she was asking herself how she was going to sleep, will she be able to escape at night? And most importantly, why did Catherine had to feed Chloe, didn’t she betrayed her?

But Catherine returned quickly enough and her thoughts were quickly interrupted, making Hannah wonder if she had even fed Chloe at all.

“Well Hannah, I’m going to explain a few things to you and I want you to listen very carefully, because if you don’t things can go very badly for you” Catherine spoke “Will you listen?”

Hannah nodded subtly again, not caring much about what Catherine was saying.

“I need you to answer” Catherine spoke more sternly.

“Yes, I’ll listen” Hannah replied tiredly “What is so important anyway?”

“I’m going to untie you so you can go to the bathroom without any issue” Catherine said, surprising Hannah “But if you take this as me giving you an opportunity to escape, you’ll regret it, understood?”

“Yes” Hannah replied again, this time more seriously.

“For your own good lets hope that you’re being sincere”

Catherine then began to untie Hannah, beginning by her legs, then her torso but not touching the restraints on her hands, grabbing her by the arm and helping her stand up with her hands still bound behind her back.

“I’ll untie you when the time comes, don’t worry” Catherine said as she noticed the surprise in Hannah.

Hannah was walked out of the room by Catherine, who took her to the room at the end of the hallway that laid out of the room. She looked at every door that laid at the sides of the hallway, almost expecting to see a trace of where her boyfriend was being kept in, but all the doors looked the same and the fact that Catherine didn’t cared about her looking around told her that she wouldn’t find anything there.

When Catherine opened the door at the end of the hallway the bathroom revealed itself. Hannah was no longer surprised by the opulence of the house, she was just wondering if she would get a break from being tied up, and she did.

“Take your time, but remember to keep things civil once you come out” Catherine said after undoing the ropes.

Hannah had the door closed behind her after she entered the room. She rubbed her wrists which had deep marks from all the struggling she had done and so did her ankles and waist.

After she was done with that she did her needs in the bathroom, but while she did ideas assaulted her mind, sometimes the best ideas only come when at those places. As Hannah began to think about it, this could be the best chance she could get at escaping.

She was free of restraints, out of Catherine’s field of vision and all that was there to stop her was Catherine, who didn’t seemed very imposing when it came to stopping her escape. It was settled then.

Hannah knocked on the door twice to let Catherine know that she was ready to leave like she was instructed. Catherine opened the door and as soon as there was enough space for Hannah to come out, she rushed out of the room and past Catherine, who was left briefly surprised but soon began to walk behind Hannah.

Catherine’s pace was so calm and slow that she was sure that she was going to make it, and she did. Despite the gigantic size of the house, it wasn’t a labyrinth after all so soon enough she was at the anteroom where she have been when she first arrived to the house.

But that was when her plan came tumbling down, after she rushed to the main door she tried to open it, only to be met with the fact that it was locked.

“Nice try” Catherine said from the distance as she approached the room “I am even somewhat surprised that you tried”

Hannah walked towards a window the full intent of breaking it to escape, but Catherine interrupted her.

“Are you really thinking of breaking a window?” She asked “What would you do then?”

Thinking about the answer only allowed Catherine to get closer and closer to Hannah.

“Walk back to your house? The car is already parked and you don’t have the keys to the garage” Catherine said, each word sounding closer to Hannah “We’re in the middle of nowhere young lady, and even if you were to try to break through the windows...”

Catherine then laid one of her hands against the window with force, to which the window was unchanged, apparently they weren’t made of regular glass. Catherine had left Hannah between her and the wall, trapped by the arm she was resting against the window.

“Now what should I do with you?” Catherine asked as she caressed Hannah’s face with her free hands, which she futilely tried to avoid “I’ve been gentle with you this far, but an action like this is deserving of punishment”

Hannah tried to get away but she was stopped by Catherine, who turned her gentle stroked on her face to a painfully tight grip which made her cease any effort at getting away.

“Just let me out, please!” Hannah begged with all traces of defiance gone.

Catherine remained silent for a few seconds and looked through the window at the dark forest outside the house, then a smile drew itself on her lips.

“Since you want to get out so badly I think I know exactly what punishment suits you best” Catherine said as she let go of Hannah’s face “Stay here, I’ll be right back”

Catherine walked to the living room, this time being left alone didn’t gave any ideas to Hannah, who stayed still where she was, with her hands on her sore cheek and asking herself how things had come to this. Slowly but surely, her anger was replaced with sadness.

When Catherine returned she was holding a quite large amount of rope, but instead of going directly to tie Hannah up she had some things to say to her first.

“Remove your jacket” Catherine ordered.

“What?” Asked Hannah with bewilderment and anger.

“I won’t ask twice, do it” Catherine repeated herself.

Hannah snorted and did as she was ordered, removing her jacket and throwing it aside, being left only with her short sleeved white shirt.

“Now remove your shoes, and your socks too” Catherine issued her second order.

“What the hell do you...”

“Do it” Catherine interrupted with a stern voice.

With no other options, or at least no other that wouldn’t put her in a worse position than she was already in, Hannah obeyed and removed both shoes and socks, just like she was ordered to do.

Hannah was glad to see that Catherine had no more orders for her, but she wasn’t glad to see what she had planned for her. After Catherine grabbed her by the arm tight enough to make escape impossible, Catherine walked her to the main door, and then outside.

“What!?” Hannah asked as the cold struck her body.

“Didn’t you wanted to get outside?” Catherine asked “Now you’re outside, walk and don’t complain”

And that was all she could do, for every time Hannah tried to get away from Catherine’s grip she jerked her arm violently, casing her enough pain to discourage her from keeping trying and giving her time to remember how little she would be able to do if she somehow managed to get away.

Walking in cold outdoors at night while barefoot and barely covered was painful, and things became worse when Catherine forced her to walk on top of the dry leaves that punctured the cold soles of her feet like rocks.

They stopped, or better said, Catherine stopped her, when they were up against a large tree that laid right in the limit of where the light coming from the house reached, to one side the light coming from one of the living room’s windows illuminated everything while the other was buried in darkness.

“Sit” Catherine ordered”

Hannah welcomed gladly her offer, as standing was putting more strain on her feet than it had ever done before.

Catherine then grabbed Hannah’s wrists, for which purpose both of them already knew, and forced them over her head and behind the tree.
“This is insane, you can’t leave me here!” Hannah complained as Catherine tied her hands.

“Don’t worry, it wont be all night” Catherine said without taking her attention away from the ropes “But enough for you to think better the next time you try to escape”

“When I get out of this I’m going to fucking kill you” Hannah said with a shaky voice, not because of fear but because of the cold.

“If you get out of this” Catherine said as she tightened the ropes around Hannah’s wrists “And that is a pretty big if”

Hannah grunted as she let out a sudden but forceful struggle, which allowed her to know that she had no way of getting away from the restraints Catherine had tied. Hannah glared at her captress with pure rage, and all Catherine did in return was smile.

Catherine then tied Hannah’s waist to the tree, cinching it between her back and the tree to make sure it wouldn’t even slip. Then she moved to Hannah’s legs, tying her upper knees to the lower ones and then her thighs to her ankles in a very effective and painful frogtie. Hannah tried to kick and struggle but all it too from Catherine was squeezing her thighs with force to convince her that resisting wasn’t a good idea.

“Open up now, we’re almost finished” Catherine said as she took a cloth from her pocket”

Hannah did not obeyed, she kept staring at Catherine with rage and in silence, her breath becoming visible before her face because of the cold.
“Come on, you wouldn’t want to wake up your boyfriend”

Seeing how her resistance was taking her nowhere Hannah decided to obey, to which Catherine tied a knotted cleave gag around her head with the knot deep behind her teeth.

“Hopefully this will teach you not to try to escape” Catherine said before walking back into the house.

Immediately after Catherine disappeared into the house Hannah was thrown into fierce and relentless struggle. She already felt the cold biting down her hands, feet and face, she didn’t wanted to endure that for who knows how much longer.

But her struggles were put to a stop when she saw someone appear before her inside the house, through the window in front of her she saw how Catherine sat comfortably in a sofa with a cup of wine in one of her hands.

She was looking down at her through the window, again Hannah glared at her, and again Catherine replied with a smug smile.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, well Catherine is really a devious piece of work and that moment the things seem to get worse for Hannah - tied outside without Jacket and shoes is hard and so far I see no way out of this for Hannah and Damon, but we will see :)

Nicely done [mention]banshee[/mention] !
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I can't wait to see how they pay back Catherine,but for now I'm really enjoying how the story is going. Nice job :D
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]crow3467[/mention] Thanks for the comments, enjoy part 6!

Part 6

Hannah had never welcomed a bed and blankets so much. After her punishment had ended, Hannah was untied from the tree and taken to her room, a process during which she didn’t fought Catherine not only because the cold had left her extremely weakened but also because she feared what Catherine would do if she tried again.

Even though she had to sleep with her hands tied together above her head an to the headrest and her feet tied together to the end of the bed, she would take that over the tree outside without a second though.

Hannah held back tears every time her restraints reminded her of her situation, this being that she was practically kidnapped by Catherine and that she was her prisoner, with Catherine having clearly shown that she could do whatever she wants with her.

To run from those harmful thoughts, Hannah tried to fall asleep, hoping that such thoughts wouldn’t haunt her dreams. But falling asleep while tied up was hard, many times Hannah tried to roll over only to be reminded that her restraints didn’t allowed her. But her tiredness made it easier and sooner than she expected she fell asleep.

After having breakfast with Catherine Damon was taken back to his room. At first he was surprised to see that he had no company in the table aside from her stepmother, but he quickly remembered that she had no intentions of showing her new capture to him.

Damon didn’t knew whether he should be relieved or worried, he wanted to see his girlfriend really badly but he was also afraid that if he did, he wouldn’t like what he would see.

Those were the things in Damon’s head as he sat tied up on the desk chair of his room. With his hands tied together behind his back, his torso secured to the backrest and his legs tied together at the ankles and knees, thinking was all that he could do.

And it seemed like Catherine wanted to spend his time by himself, either that or not giving him anything to distract himself with was a punishment for the missteps he had the previous day.

The first thing to get Damon out of his daydreaming showed itself through the window. Another car arrived at the house and he could clearly see it from where he was. He saw Catherine leave the house to receive the new guests and someone who he quickly recognized leaving the black vehicle.

Downstairs Catherine left the house with her cup of tea still in her hand. She had put on a similar outfit to the one she had used the previous day, this time she had opted for black jeans and a dark green sweeter of a colour close to that of her eyes but her boots were still the same.

She greeted Silvia as she saw her get down from the car, the Maid was wearing the same suit she had left the house with. She didn’t looked extremely serious as usual, she had subtle but noticeable grin on her face, clearly showing that there was something she was very happy about.
“I assume everything went fine” Catherine said.

Instead of replying, Silvia walked to the rear of the car and opened its trunk, showing its contents and thereby, confirming Catherine’s assumption. Inside the trunk laid Amy in a hogtie which was only loose at the connection between the ankles and the wrists, allowing her minor degree of movement between them.

Aside from that, all restraints in the hogtie were tight, her hands were tied parallel to each other behind her back and cinched in the middle, her arms pinned to her body by ropes running above and below her breasts and her legs tied at the ankles and knees, with both restraints being tightly cinched at the middle.

“Mpghg!” Amy complained as looked up to her two captors.

Silvia had gagged her with a knotted cleave gag and nothing else, not only because it was unsafe to leave something inside her mouth while she was unsupervised but also because she knew very well that where she was being taken there was nobody who could hear her, or at least nobody who could hear her and also help her.

“Take her inside” Catherine ordered her maid before walking away.

Silvia carried Amy over her shoulder with ease since she was a rather lightly built woman. Out of fear of falling Amy stayed still while she was carried inside and to the living room, where her hogtie was undone and she was made to sit on a sofa in front of Catherine.

“Remove her gag Silvia, she’ll need to tell me a few things”

Silvia did as ordered and after relaxing the muscles of her jaw which had been left uncomfortably open for quite a long time, Amy found herself ready to talk. She didn’t know what her sister wanted, but she did know that it was better not to ask her since that could end badly for her.

“Silvia tells me that you have finished your thesis, is that right?” Catherine asked.

Amy nodded, unsure if it was okay for her to talk of not despite having been ungagged.

“Good, so you should have no impediment in staying here for as long as I want you to” Catherine proceeded.

Although she remained silent, Amy’s face showed a slight grimace of anger brought by what Catherine had just said, and her older sister was quick to notice that, and her anger brought by a smile on her part.

“No, I don’t have a problem with that” Amy said against her will, but knowing that saying what her sister wanted to hear was her only real option.

“Great, because I’d like you to stay for a while” Catherine replied “If your stay here is as our peer or as another prisoner like the ones you’ve already met, is up to you, what will you choose?”

There weren’t really two equally good or bad options as much as there was one option and one sentence to being her sister’s slave, but as obvious as the choice seemed Amy still found herself reluctant to collaborate with her sister.

“I don’t know” Amy replied “I’ll need some time to think about it”

“Sure, you can take all the time you need” Catherine replied “Silvia, take my dear sister to the basement to make sure that she chooses the correct side”

Amy had to bit her lip to prevent herself from calling her sister something that would land her in a place worse than where she was already being taken to.

Hannah woke up in a dozen of consecutive and sudden realizations that could all be summed up in the realization of the fact the everything that had happened the previous day hadn’t been a dream.

It was Catherine who woke her up, stroking her face until she opened her eyes. Whether she had or hadn’t a good night Hannah couldn’t know, despite the anger that being woken up by her captor while tied up she couldn’t really say that she was tired, but her arms were killing her and she didn’t needed a second thought to know that was because of the posture she had slept in.

Catherine untied her from the bed but left her hands and feet tied up, she helped her sit beside the bed and once Hannah seemed to be fully awake she began to talk.

“Good day Hannah, this will be your first day tied up so I’d like you pay attention to what I am about to say”

The sole concept of ‘a day tied up’ was angering by itself, but at the moment Hannah didn’t found herself with the energy nor the will to antagonize Catherine, so she ended up doing exactly what she wanted her to do.

“I’ll take you to the bathroom now, there you’ll be allowed to take a shower and change clothes, and I hope that after yesterday’s experience you don’t take this as an opportunity to attempt something stupid” Catherine explained “After that you’ll have breakfast, considering how you behaved yesterday you’ll have to be tied up at the table, but don’t worry, you will be fed”

Hannah listened to Catherine as if she was listening to an endless string of bad news, she still found it hard to believe that everything was happening.

“You don’t have to fear being harmed or anything of the sort, as you’ll be fed, allowed to go o the bathroom and given a comfortable place to sleep” Catherine continued, not bringing a lot of relief to Hannah with her words “As of what will be of you, I have yet to see, but I will inform you of my conclusion as soon as I’ve thought of it”

Catherine stood up from the chair and smiled at Hannah, who with her tired face didn’t returned the gesture.

“Shall we get going?”

The relief on her arms Hannah felt when she was allowed to be alone and untied in the bathroom was immense and the one brought by the warm water washing over skin was even greater.

Hannah would have lingered on the bathroom for longer but she didn’t wanted to test Catherine after what had happened yesterday, it is true that she had told her to take her time but she would be lying if she said that she trusted that woman.

The clothes Catherine had left for her were nothing out of the ordinary, it was a normal blue t-shirt and black pants, she was given a pair of black socks but no shoes, which she assumed was a measure to keep her inside the house.

With a grunt, Hannah allowed Catherine to tie her hands behind her back after she left the bathroom, but her reluctance of course didn’t changed the fact that she was still submitting out of fear of yesterday’s events repeating themselves. And like if that wasn’t enough Hannah also had to force herself to allow Catherine to gag her with knotted cleave which might as well have been the very same that she had slept with.

“Its good to see that my lessons work” Catherine commented after gagging her prisoner, which came of as a great tease for Hannah.

With Hannah in restraints Catherine walked down to the kitchen, a room on a scale like that of the house, which meant that was huge. It overlooked a pool on the backyard of the house, which no longer surprised Hannah, in a house that big a pool was to be expected.

What did surprise Hannah was that she had company in the table, in the seat in front of where she was made to sit was Chloe, tied to the chair with her hands behind the backrest and tied to her ankles, her waist tightly secured to the backrest. A position Hannah found herself in rather soon when Catherine began to tie her to the chair.

Since Chloe was also gagged in the exact same manner as her, Hannah didn’t even bother trying to make any noise at her. She was angry at her for what she did but she was surprised by the fact that she seemed to be just as much of a prisoner as her.

But while Hannah was angrily glaring at Chloe, her fellow prisoner seemed to be ashamed, trying to look away or looking down just to avoid crossing looks with her.

But Hannah didn’t had much time to think about that because the food was brought to the table as soon as she was starting to do so. And with the food came her second surprise, Silvia was the one carrying the tray with it, and with her sight came a lot of questions. Silvia seemed to realize how surprising her appearance was as she smiled at the girls while she laid the food on the table, having seen the surprise very clearly on the prisoner’s faces.

“It seems you really thought Silvia wouldn’t get out of what you put her into” Catherine said as she sat at the head of the table.

Silvia excused herself and left the room while the girls followed her with the gaze until she was no longer visible, then they turned they look to the table and the food on it, and with that cam the realization of how hungry they were. Their stomachs roared and the food on the table looked really appetizing, far from what they have been fed the previous day.

“It seems you two are hungry so I will ungag you so I can fed you, but you’re still not allowed to talk” Catherine explained as she reached to pull down the gags of her prisoners.

Since they were by her sides, Catherine had no trouble feeding the girls the toast, cookies and scrambled eggs that Silvia had prepared, and they obeyed her of staying silent to the verbatim because of how hungry they were.

They were only allowed to talk when Catherine wanted to know what they wanted to be fed or if if they preferred tea or coffee, with both girls choosing the later option when asked.

The table was about to be emptied of food when Silvia came back, and in a few seconds after she sat at the opposite end of the table there was no more food to be seen on the table and the two prisoners were quite satisfied despite knowing that, had they not been tied up, they would have eaten it far quicker.

“We will be leaving for a few seconds girls” Catherine excused herself as she stood up almost in unison with Silvia “Don’t get bored and don’t try anything stupid”

With that said Catherine and Silvia left the room. The girls were left alone and most importantly, ungagged. They both wanted to speak, Hannah was thinking of how she should begin because there were so many things she wanted to make sure Chloe knew, but they were both afraid that Catherine might overhear them and therefore, punish them.

“Hannah I’m sorry...” Chloe broke the silence in whispers.

“Sorry for what!?” Hannah asked angrily “Betraying me? Basically letting your mother kidnap me? Yeah, you better be sorry”

“Hannah I didn’t knew this would happen”

“It hardly matters now does it?” Hannah asked “Look at us, tied to chairs and in the middle of nowhere”

Chloe sighed and looked away, knowing that there was much truth in what Hannah was saying. She didn’t dared to elaborate further, not until she could make Hannah reason with her, but at the moment doing such thing seemed absolutely impossible.

Before they expected it, Catherine came back to the room with Silvia, looking very pleased about something.

“Ladies, I have a surprise for you” Catherine said as she sat back on the head of the table “I would present her to you, but you already know her”

Making the girls turn their look towards the door Amy showed herself, not seeming especially proud of her position and with a serious expression that more closely resembled that of Silvia. But something was clear for both Hannah and Chloe, they had another captor.

“Amy has agreed to help us take of you during your stay here” Catherine explained “And I think I know exactly what her first job will be”
Those words made both captors and captives turn their looks towards Catherine, Silvia and Amy wondering what she wanted them to do and Chloe and Hannah wondering what she wanted to put them through.

“This pair seems to be having a rough time in their relationship” Catherine spoke “I think we can help them get over it if we give them a little time together”

Chloe and Hannah looked at each other, they didn’t understand what Catherine meant and neither did Amy, but Silvia was quick to do so. She grabbed Chloe’s gag which was hanging around her neck and tightened it behind her head to ensure it wouldn’t fall.

Amy was slow to catch the hint Silvia gave her but once she did she was quick to do the same with Hannah, gagging her with the knotted cleave gag again and tightening the knot behind her head.

“Silvia will instruct you on what to do Amy” Catherine told her sister “I’ll take care of the dishes”

Chloe and Hannah were untied from their chairs and walked out of the kitchen and throughout the house through places Hannah had never seen before. Even though they walked mostly through hallways, Hannah managed to see through the barely opened doors all types of rooms, more bathrooms, a study, rooms that seemed to be out of use and even one that resembled a movie theatre.

But because of how fast Amy was walking her, or because of how hard Amy was trying to keep up with Silvia’s fast pace Hannah didn’t got a good look at any of the rooms she managed to see.

When they finally entered the room where they have been taken, which was apparently at the end of one of the house’s wings, a wave of cold struck both captors and captives, but the later ones were definitely the ones who suffered it more because of how they were dressed.

It was the garage, a large dark room that aside from the cars was littered with things that seemed to be well out of use, disarmed furniture, mountains of boxes covered up by blankets, fans which during the winter were gathering dust and an old torn mattress which Silvia threw to the floor.

“Lay her here and do I as I do” Silvia ordered as she handed some of the rope she had taken with her from the basement to Amy.

Chloe tried to resist and so did Hannah, that mattress looked like it could be filled with roaches at best and rats at worst. Chloe’s resistance was quickly put to an end by Silvia, who had apparently learned not to take her chances with the young martial artists, but Amy only managed to take Hannah down because she was tied up, otherwise she doubted she would have been able to

After landing on the mattress and making a large cloud of dust rise from it, the girls ceased their resistance as being tied up was enough of a disadvantage to add being on the floor on top of it.

Silvia began by tying Chloe’s legs together, which she started with her ankles and followed with her upper and lower knees and finished with her thighs. This process Silvia could mimic with relative ease, tying Hannah’s legs together just like Silvia had done with Chloe and even if some aspects of were work were sloppy Silvia was quick to correct them to ensure that the restraints on both girls were equal.

After their legs came their torso, Amy copied Silvia as she saw her run ropes above and below Chloe’s breasts and above an below her shoulders to create a relatively simple but effective rope harness to secure the girl’s arms to her chest. This was harder for Hannah to mimic and she lost track of what Silvia was doing in more than one occasion, which Silvia didn’t liked as it delayed her work. But just like before, the maid made sure that both girls were equally restrained by the end.

When Silvia moved her feet against her butt Chloe was sure about what she was going to do, but as Amy did the same with Hannah she wasn’t quite sure about what the idea could be. But the answer quickly revealed to her when a rope was ran between her bound hands and her equally bound feet, a rope which was tightened until her feet were so close to her hands that she had to arch her back to make it work, a process which got many muffled complaints out of her gagged mouth.

Hannah already thought that nothing else could be added on their bondage when she saw Silvia take more rope, but Chloe wasn’t surprised to see that it wasn’t over, but she was surprised to see what her mother’s idea had been.

With the help of Amy, Silvia ran rope around both of the girl’s waists and tightly tied it off, forcing them to have their stomach’s rubbing each other’s. And just as if they could not be forced to be more uncomfortably close, more ropes were woven around their chests, forcing them to touch at that height and also to have their face so close that uncomfortable would be too short of a term to describe how it made them feel.

“We’re done here” Silvia said after standing up.

The girls looked up at their two captors, unable to believe they were going to be left like that and wondering for how long it would last, and after they left the garage that question only became prevalent in their minds.

The couch was somewhat comfortable despite its precarious state, but their position on it was not. Laying face to face with their fellow prisoner meant that they had to lay on they sides, which thereby meant that one of their arms was being crushed beneath their weight.

But as time passed they realized that they had no way of getting themselves comfortable, even the slightest movements made the rub against each other in one of the most uncomfortable ways possible, and so they had to eventually stop trying.

Being tied up face to face not only discouraged them them from trying to get comfortable, it also discouraged them from trying to get free. Since every movement made them rub their stomachs at bests and their breasts at worse all they didn’t even want to imagine what the movements needed to get free would cause them to do.

And so they had to stay like that, laying on their sides on the old mattress as still as they could, only letting out the ocasional muffled and tired complaint through their gags to break the silence that ruled the room.

But nothing of that could make Hannah ignore the fact that she was still immensely angry at Chloe, in the end it was her fault that they were in this situation, and needless to say being forced to be so close to someone she was so angry at didn’t make things any better, it just gave her more people to hate, Chloe and also the ones that did this to them, even Amy, who she greatly regretted trusting.

Damon would have tried to make the best of his time untied if he could, but he couldn’t. Catherine only untied his hands so he could wash the dishes for her, and there was a lot to clean. She didn’t even remove the ropes around his ankles, which made it somewhat hard to balance, and needless to say she didn’t allowed him to remove his gag.

He didn’t looked back when he heard Amy and Silvia come back, even though Catherine’s sister was a newcomer for him he didn’t had much interest in her as she could only be marginally better than his other two captors, and in the worse case she would be worse.

“Its done Catherine, we tied them just like you wanted us to” Silvia informed as after entering the room.

“Great, that should help them sort things out, don’t you think Damon?” Catherine replied.

Damon briefly looked over his shoulder before going back to look down to the dishes. He tried not to think about what was being done to his girlfriend, but he find it impossible. Every thought circled back at her, at how she tried to save him, how she failed and whatever torture that had landed her on, and what was going to come of their relationship after they were released once the vacations were over.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, it seems Hannah and Chloe are i quite a bind so to say - and it seems not that like they will get out of that too. It pretty much seems, as if Catherine holds all the aces - for now.

That Hannah did not offer much resistance after her punishment, it was as understandable as it was the prudent thing to do.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

anither great addition to the story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic