Aunt Katherine and Her Naughty Nephew (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Katherine and Her Naughty Nephew (F/m)

Post by radarlove67 »

This is a response to a hunt/request by [mention]taytay[/mention]

Aunt Katherine was a no-nonsense kind of woman, she excepted courtesy and respect from people and if she didn't get it then there would be consequences. A lesson that Robert would learn and remember for a very long time.

It was a cool autumn afternoon and Robert had struggled through his maths homework before deciding that he needed a break. His parents were out for the day so he was alone in the house. Standing in the kitchen he rummaged through the fridge and decided a sandwich was in order before he tackled his Physics studying.

A short while later, having consumed a nice ham & mustard sandwich washed down with a coke, Robert felt like he could take on an afternoon of electronics theory. However, someone had other plans.

As he went to to the hall and his Physics work upstairs, Robert was startled by the ring of the door-bell.

On opening the door his mouth went dry as he was confronted by the sight of a woman in her 40s wearing a smart business outfit comprising a dark skirt, jacket, knee boots accompanied by a large black leather handbag and a pair of leather gloves held in one hand.

"Well, are you going to let me in or are you just going to stand their gawping at me?"

Robert, still in shock at the unexpected arrival of Aunt Katherine stood aside and allowed her to come in.

Upon closing the door, Robert managed to stammer that his parents weren't in before standing in confused befuddlement in first of Aunt Katherine's amused countenance.

It should be made clear dear reader that Robert's 'Aunt' was in fact not related to him by blood; Katherine being an old friend of his mother from university but who in the British traditional way was called 'Auntie'. However, Robert couldn't avoid the fact that she scared the living daylights out of him and here she was now looking at him like he was a test subject in his A-Level Biology Class.

"Your parents have had to go to your grandparents, everything is ok, but they asked me to pop over and keep an eye on you".

Robert was immediately embarrassed that his parents felt he needed a babysitter and annoyed that they hadn't called. Though, he had been studying with his headphones on so...

Katherine raised an eyebrow as she could see the cogs turning in Robert's tiny mind...

"Would you like a drink?" Robert remembering his manners and realising he should be making Katherine welcome.

"That would be wonderful, thank-you dear".

Robert's cheeks glowed scarlet as he put the kettle on and found a suitable cup & saucer in the cupboard. He knew his mother would be mortified if he had offered a hot drink in a mug.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Having successfully made a cup of tea without destroying the house Robert was about to return to his studies when Aunt Katherine stopped him.

"What's your plan for the afternoon?"

Robert explained that he intended to study for a Phsyics mock exam that he had in the coming week.

His 'Aunt' studied him and posed a question he was dreading. Did he want her to quiz him when he was finished?

Knowing that she had a degree in Physics and a Masters in Aeroscience, just filled Robert with dread at being grilled by an expert.

Nodding reluctantly he escaped upstairs to his textbooks and notebooks.

The afternoon passed quickly and feeling slightly less apprehensive Robert returned to the lounge.

Katherine was sat on the sofa reading, with her handbag beside her and her gloves on the coffee table when he re-entered the room.

Patting the sofa to indicate he should sit, Robert perched nervously and handed over his notes along with his textbook.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

"You seem very nervous Robert".

Robert stammered that he was ok, but his 'Aunt' looked at him disbelieving.

She moved her handbag and sat next to him on the sofa.

Without saying a word she gently placed her right hand over his mouth.

"Stop. Take a deep breath and think about what you want to say".

She removed her hand and indicated that he should start again.

Robert apologised and explained that he was nervous that he was about to be quizzed by an expert.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

His 'Aunt' nodded her understanding.

"I have an idea".

She picked up her black leather gloves and slowly put them on.

Robert wondered why Aunt Katherine was putting on gloves, but he was too afraid to say anything.

"If you get over 80% of the questions right you can choose a movie to watch this evening, as it's likely I'll be here to keep an eye on you for a while. And if you get less than 80% correct then I choose the movie; less than 60% and I'll think up a punishment.

Robert thought about it for a moment and agreed. He was confident he'd score more than 80%.

Robert however, as he was about to discover wasn't as knowledgable as he at first thought...

More to follow.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Nice! Waiting to know that's next... ;)
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago Nice! Waiting to know that's next... ;)
I shall have a think and see where I can take it. It's safe to say that Robert is not going to watch the movie of his choice...
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

If I said I wasn’t hooked, I’d be lyin
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

another great start ive always loved reading ur storys!!!
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

Very interesting so far!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting start, looking forward to more
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

[mention]radarlove67[/mention]
So glad to see you back in action writing your glove drenched stories! Please sit and stay a while. Tell us some stories!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 1 year ago @radarlove67
So glad to see you back in action writing your glove drenched stories! Please sit and stay a while. Tell us some stories!
Glove drenched?

I can see someone needs tying up, gagging and spanking... frisky young man... :D
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please more!!!, Robert needs to be tied and gagged with panties!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago His 'Aunt' nodded her understanding.

"I have an idea".

She picked up her black leather gloves and slowly put them on.

Robert wondered why Aunt Katherine was putting on gloves, but he was too afraid to say anything.

"If you get over 80% of the questions right you can choose a movie to watch this evening, as it's likely I'll be here to keep an eye on you for a while. And if you get less than 80% correct then I choose the movie; less than 60% and I'll think up a punishment.

Robert thought about it for a moment and agreed. He was confident he'd score more than 80%.

Robert however, as he was about to discover wasn't as knowledgable as he at first thought...

More to follow.
Very Very Hot! 🥵

Good to see you writing again. I love leather gloves just like.

Would you like to hear a story request from me?
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please update story! :D
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Loving the setup so far, Auntie Katherine sounds fierce! Very much looking forward to any future updates, nice work :)
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

Very good so far.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Any update to this sexy femdom story?, please continue and update! :D
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmm, hopefully a continuation of the story.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

Waiting now for knowing the punishment deserved to Robert!
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic