Same Game, second Chance [Part 1 (F/fm);Part 2 (fm/F,m/Ff)]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Same Game, second Chance [Part 1 (F/fm);Part 2 (fm/F,m/Ff)]

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone. Here is a new story with the babysitter and Jean. If you want to read the previous story, which is also about the game, here is the link to it: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... babysitter And now have fun with it 😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. This story happened a week after Emily redeemed her coupon. It was Friday. Jean came home with me at 2 o'clock after school. Lucy was already waiting for us. We would otherwise be home alone until 10 pm. When we got home, Lucy was sitting in the living room at the dining table.

"Hi, you two. How was school today?" Lucy greeted us with a grin.

"Hey, Lucy. Oh, same as always. Nothing special," I replied.

"Sounds good." Replied Lucy. "Are you guys hungry? Or have you already eaten?" wanted Lucy to know.

"We already ate at school. Thanks." Answered Jean with a grin.

"Good, then we will eat later. What are you up to today?" Lucy asked us.

Jean and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Just a question. How about the last game we played, Kyle?" Lucy wanted to know.

"Oh yeah, that would be a nice idea." I replied smiling.

"What game?" Jean asked both of us.

"The one Andrew and I played with Lucy last time and unfortunately lost. I think I told you about it." I said to Jean.

"That's right. The blue and red key game, right?" Jean asked with a grin.

"Yeah, that's the one. I couldn't think of another game just now, so I thought if you want, we could play the game with the same rules." Lucy said to us.

"Sure I would like to. How about you Kyle?" Jean asked me with a grin.

"Yeah, why not. Maybe I'll win or we'll win this time haha." I laughed.

"Glad to hear it. Do you guys want me to explain the rules again?" Lucy asked us.

"Yes please, for me." replied Jean.

"No problem. Listen: I hide 2 keys from the padlocks with stickers. A red sticker for Kyle and a blue one for you, Jean. Then I will hide them somewhere in the house. Once I hide them, you have to find them. You have two hours to do that. The winner will be set free, the loser will be tied up, until, let's say 9 pm. If you both win, you get to tie me up. However, the one who has found his key mustn’t help the other to search further. When you find your key, you must immediately come to me. To begin with, your hands will be tied in front of your stomach with handcuffs and your feet will be tied with ankle cuffs. I will then wait downstairs in the living room. So if you want a clue, you can come to me. But for every clue, I will tie you up a little more. How much I tie you up depends on how much the clue will help you. While I'm tying you up, of course, I'm also stopping the <search time>. By the way, don't take off any of the stuff I put on you to tie you up. It's forbidden. That's it so far. Everything understood?" Lucy asked us.

“Yes.” We both answered at the same time.

Alright, I'll go to your room and get everything ready. You'd best go to the bathroom in case you're tied up for a while longer, haha." Laughed Lucy.

"Looks like someone is very confident of victory." I grinned at her.

"Sure thing." She grinned back, grabbed our satchels, and headed up the stairs.

Jean went downstairs to the bathroom and I went upstairs to the bathroom. I used the toilet and then went to my room. Jean was not there yet. Lucy had put 2 pairs of hand and ankle cuffs on my bed. Next to them were the two sleeping masks and the headphones, just like the last time with Andrew. Lucy was in the process of putting the stickers on the keys. I took the leg cuffs and put them right on. Then the handcuffs and sat on my bed. Lucy turned to me.

"I guess someone can't wait, huh?" She grinned at me.

"Well, since they’re laying here, I might as well put them on myself." I grinned back.

"Yeah, you got that right." She replied.

A short time later, Jean walked in. I waved my cuffed hands at her.

"Ah, I see you're already done Kyle, haha." Laughed Jean and sat down next to me.

She also took the cuffs and cuffed herself as well. Then Lucy turned to us.

"The preparations have been completed. Here are the keys you need to find. Kyle has the red one and you, Jean, have the blue one. I'm going to blindfold you now and put on headphones with music so you can't see or hear where I'm going." she said to us and did so directly.

She put the blindfolds on us and then put the headphones on us. I was listening to Eminem, just like the last game. I absolutely could not hear if she was still in the room or already gone. After about 3 songs, though, the pleasure was already over. Lucy took our headphones off and also our blindfolds.

"Alright, you two. The keys are hidden in the house. You have 2 hours to find them. Starting..... NOW." She said.

Lucy grabbed the TuG bag and headed downstairs. I looked at the clock. It was 14:45. So we had until 16:45 when we don’t want a clue.

"Okay, Kyle. We work together, don't we?" She asked me.

"You're still asking that? Sure! I want to win and finally get closure with Lucy. I've lost 2 games so far. The Escape Challenge and the first round of this game with Andrew. I want to finally win." I replied energetically.

"Very well. I would start one floor below us, so by your parents' office and bedroom. Do you want to start here on this floor?" she asked me.

"Yes, that sounds very good. Then good luck and get back to me when you find something, or not." I said to her.

"I will do." She grinned and walked down the stairs.

You could hear the clatter of the ankle cuffs as she walked. I started searching my room, with little hope of finding the key. I looked under my bed, on and in my nightstand, in my closet, between my clothes, on my desk, under my pillow, everywhere. But there was nothing to be found in my room. As was to be expected. I then went to my brother's room and began to search there. This time, too, I searched everything but put everything back in order as if I had never been there. Otherwise, he would kill me. But again, none of the keys were to be found. So I went over to my sister's room. Again, I searched everything very thoroughly, except for the "off-limits" areas, and left everything tidy again. Again, no success. I looked at the clock. 15:23.

"Damn. It took me 38 minutes to do 3 rooms. I think I need to get a clue." I thought to myself.

At the same moment, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I walked into the hallway. It was Jean. I noticed, that she had been lightly clueped. Her thumbs were cuffed and she had a ball gag in her mouth.

"I see. Lucy wants to make it as hard as possible for us. But you got a clue." I grinned at her.

Jean nodded, then tried to make it understood with her hands. She pointed to herself, then here at the rooms and shook her head.

"Ah, so yours isn't up here. Neither mine." I said to her. "And since you didn't find anything on my parents’ floor either, the keys must be on the ground floor or in the basement. I'm going to go get a little clue now, though." I added.

Jean nodded and we went down the stairs. I went into the living room and Jean went into the kitchen. Lucy had pulled everything out of the bag again, just like before.

"Hey, Kyle. Did you find your key?" She asked me with a grin.

"No, that's why I want a little clue." I said to her.

"Good, then come here. I'll stop the time." She said and did.

I walked up to her. Lucy took the inflation gag and put the balloon in my mouth. She closed the gag in my throat and pumped up the balloon until it filled my mouth well. She took off the tube. Then she loosened the handcuffs. Lucy put the mittens over my hands. I could no longer cramp my hands. Then she made little padlocks on the mittens so that I could not take them off for sure. Then she put the handcuffs back on me, under the mittens.

"Done. Here's your clue..." She paused for a moment, grinning slightly. "Your key is not on the second floor." she added.

I just looked at her dully.

"You don't think I'm going to make this easy for you, do you?" She grinned, started the timer, and sat back down on the couch.

The process took 7 minutes. We both still had the same amount of time to search: 75 minutes. I walked into the kitchen to meet Jean. She noticed, turned to me, and eyed me. She nodded at me. Talking was difficult for both of us. I tried to show her what Lucy had told me. I pointed my hands at myself, then up, then at her, and then shook my head. She thought about it for a moment. She understood what I was trying to tell her. I then pointed at me and then downstairs to say, that I was going to look in the basement, which she understood and nodded in agreement. She continued looking in the kitchen. I went down to the basement. The basement was not spectacular. There were a few boxes of decorations, dishes, camping gear, drink cases, etc. I started looking through the boxes, which was pretty difficult with my gloves on since I couldn't use my fingers. But it worked. And it took me some time to go through everything. But I couldn't find a key. So I went back upstairs. On the ground floor, however, I heard nothing. Only the television could be heard. I looked at the clock in the hallway: 16:31.

"Damn. I only have 19 minutes left. It took too much time searching. I need a clue. I have to win." thought I to myself.

The search in the basement had taken a lot of time. I went into the living room. Lucy and even Jean were sitting there. She was free. Her key was on the couch table. She wasn't allowed to help me now, those were the rules.

"Ah, Kyle. Jean found her key. It was here in the living room in the closet. And I think you don't have your key yet and you want a big clue, right?" She asked me.

"Mmeeemmph." I nodded.

"I'll time it then. Come here." She prompted me, stopping the time.

Lucy untied the ankle cuffs. She also deflated the balloon and took out my gag. Then she started. She took a 5-yard rope and started to wrap my ankles. She wrapped the last piece between my legs and knotted it tightly. Then she took a 10-yard rope and started below my knees. I looked at Jean. She began to communicate as we did when we were gagged. She pointed down, then once in a circle, and once up. Then she shook her head. She branched upward twice and then nodded. She was trying to tell me that my key had to be upstairs on the floor where my room was.

"But I had already searched everything there. Where else can the key be?" I asked myself.

Lucy had already finished with my knees and stood up. She took the leg cuffs and tightened the first cuff over my left elbow. then she pulled the chain behind my back and tightened the second one over my right elbow. She tightened the chain and secured it with a small cable tie. Then she took a wide 5-yard rope and wrapped it around my waist. Then she fastened the handcuffs with the rope. This way I could hardly move my arms. The leg irons helped a lot, too. It was very effective.

"Done." She said.

I moved a little, but not much movement was possible.

"Now how am I going to find the key?" asked Lucy.

"You have your mouth and you can still move your hands a little. Get creative." she grinned at me. "Here's your clue. Your key is definitely on the first floor." she added.

I looked at her a little confused. I had searched the floor at the beginning and found nothing. Lucy had started the timer again. It was now 16:46. She needed 15 minutes. I thought for a moment, wondering where she could be. Then it hit me and I snapped my eyes open.

"I forgot about the bathroom! That's where I was going to check when Jean showed up!" I thought to myself and jumped up.

I jumped up the stairs as best I could. It took me time, but it worked. When I got to the bathroom, I started looking. There weren't many options as to where he might be. There was a wall mirror with a shelf in it, a small dresser, and a potted plant. I started with the dresser and searched as best I could. But I couldn't find anything. It was harder with the gloves on, and the restriction of movement didn't help either, but somehow I managed. Then I turned to the potted plant. I peered and dug in the soil for a moment, but there was nothing. Then I pushed the pot aside. And there it was. The key with the red sticker. I had to grin directly. I couldn't pick it up, so I jumped out into the hallway.

"I HAVE IT. I HAVE IT. BUT I CAN'T PICK IT UP. PLEASE COME UP!" I shouted through the house.

Shortly after, they both came up. It was 16:58. I only had 7 minutes left. It was close. I jumped into the bathroom and Lucy came in. I tried to point down.

"Congratulations Kyle. You found your key too. You both won." Grinned Lucy and picked up the key.

"YAY, FINALLY!" I cheered with joy.

I looked at Jean and we both grinned. Then Lucy picked me up and carried me down the stairs to the living room. Jean wanted us. There Lucy then untied the ankle cuffs around my elbow. Then she unlocked the handcuffs and undid the locks on the mittens and took them off me. Then she loosened the 10-yard rope above and below my knees and finally the rope around my ankles. After I was free, I stretched briefly and took a few steps. Lucy neatly laid everything back on the couch table where everything was spread out.

"Alright, you win. I guess it's my turn now. I'd say you guys talk about how you would tie me up and I'll make us some grilled cheeses so we can eat before we go on. Is that okay with you guys?" She wanted to know.

"Yeah, no problem." I replied.

Lucy nodded and disappeared into the kitchen. Jean and I discussed how we would tie her up. After about 15 minutes Lucy came back and put the plates on the dining table. We ate and talked about the game. We very much agreed that it was fun. When we were done, we put everything in the dishwasher and went back to the living room. Lucy then quickly went to the bathroom and then joined us. She stood in the middle of the room.

"And are you guys ready?" wanted Lucy to know.

"The question is more like, are you ready?" I replied with a grin.

"Sure. You two win. Let’s do it." She grinned back.

We nodded in agreement. So now it was our turn.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

And the babysitting games return and I was expecting Kyle to lose against Lucy and Jean like when Kyle and Andrew lost against her. I was hoping Kyle would go back in his straitjacket with Jean to stay occupied. But astoundingly, they won. Lucy better be careful with those two. They'll restrain her with everything Kyle has in his bag. Cuffs, gags, you name it. Can't wait to see the outcome for Lucy when they tie her up. But Kyle should be careful in case if Jean surprised attacked him and made him a prisoner. :lol: Nice work again, [mention]Gil[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago And the babysitting games return and I was expecting Kyle to lose against Lucy and Jean like when Kyle and Andrew lost against her. I was hoping Kyle would go back in his straitjacket with Jean to stay occupied. But astoundingly, they won. Lucy better be careful with those two. They'll restrain her with everything Kyle has in his bag. Cuffs, gags, you name it. Can't wait to see the outcome for Lucy when they tie her up. But Kyle should be careful in case if Jean surprised attacked him and made him a prisoner. :lol: Nice work again, @Gil! :D
Thank you [mention]Stormee[/mention] :). Yes this time the game took a different turn :D. Be curious what will happen :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Fun story again. Kyle is lucky that he didn't fall the stairs when jumping up in a hurry. I'm curious on their ideas for Lucy.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Fun story again. Kyle is lucky that he didn't fall the stairs when jumping up in a hurry. I'm curious on their ideas for Lucy.
Thanks [mention]Killua[/mention] :). Yeah, he was very lucky he didn't fall :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Same Game, second Chance [Part 2 (fm/F)]

Hey, everyone. It took me a while because I had a lot to do and lacked the motivation to write, but here is finally the second and last part of this story. I hope you will enjoy the last part. Have fun 😊:

Lucy walked toward us so that she was standing in front of us and the coffee table. Jean took a 5-yard rope in her hand and knelt.

"Put your legs parallel, please." requested Jean to Lucy, which she did immediately.

Jean wrapped the rope around her ankles and, as usual, a few times between her ankles so it was tighter and she couldn't just slip out. Jean put the knot at the top of her feet. I, meanwhile, hold the bondage mittens in my hands. Lucy stuck her hands right out at me and grinned. I put the mittens over her hands and locked them additionally with 2 padlocks. Then I also took a 5-yard rope and stepped behind Lucy. Jean was already on her knees with a 10-yard rope. I guided Lucy's arms back and crossed them. Then I wrapped the rope around her wrists. Alternating horizontally and vertically until the rope was used up. I placed the knot over her hands, although with her mittens she had no chance of untying it anyway. Then I took a long 25-yard rope and wrapped it once around her hands and then around her torso until the rope was used up. Her arms were pressed against her torso. Jean, meanwhile, had finished with her knees. They were tied up above and below as she had done with her ankles. Lucy tried to move as best she could, but her range of motion was very limited. Jean then took the ball gag in her hand and put it in Lucy's mouth. I closed it behind her neck. We then helped Lucy to the floor so that she was lying on her stomach. Jean angled her legs and I wrapped half of a 5-yard rope around her ankles and pulled the rope to her hands where I secured the rest. So a simple, good hogtie. Jean, meanwhile, grabbed the sleep mask and put it over Lucy's eyes. We barely spoke to each other, because we had talked it over well beforehand. Then I took off Lucy's socks and knelt in front of her.

"Tit for tat." I grinned and held the socks under her nose.

"MMMPPPHHH!" she screamed into her gag.

I think they didn't smell very good. I taped the socks down so Lucy couldn't somehow get them off. I know that was mean of me, but this way she got her own medicine. I was glad I did, I have to admit. I looked at the clock. It was just after 5 pm. We still had a good 4 hours until we would free her again. After all, we had discussed that before. Then Jean started tickling her.

"MMMMAAMAAMAHAHAH MMAMAHHAMHAMHAMA MHMMAAHMAHAMHAMAHAAHAM!" Laughed Lucy into her gag.

She rolled back and forth in her bonds as best she could. Jean had tied her toes together with a small cable tie. So Lucy could move her feet very little. We had thought of many things. Jean and I looked at each other briefly and both grinned. Then I started poking Lucy in the side between the ropes. Lucy rolled back and forth even more in the restraints. We kept this up for quite a while. Now and then we would take a short break and take turns with me tickling her feet and Jean tickling her side. We were definitely having fun. Whether Lucy was having it was questionable. She was laughing, but I didn't think it was for pleasure. And the smell of her socks didn't make things any better. After about 40 minutes, I stopped tickling her, sat down on the couch, and turned on the TV. But Jean wasn't letting up yet. She made the hour full. At 6 pm, however, Jean also let go of Lucy and sat down next to me and watched TV as well. Lucy began to calm down after almost an hour of tickling.

"Do you think we overdid it?" I asked Jean.

"No, I wouldn't say that. But why don't we just ask Lucy." Suggested Jean and I nodded.

"Are you okay, Lucy?" I asked her, slightly concerned.

"Mmmeppphh." She said, nodding her head.

"So we didn't overdo it?" I asked her again.

"Mmnooo." She shook her head several times.

"Well then, that's fine. Have fun during the break then." I said with a grin.

We watched TV in peace for now. So Lucy could recover first. I thought in the time what else could be done to annoy Lucy. We sat on the sofa for about half an hour watching TV. Jean and I talked a bit about school and also about what was coming up next week, like the math exam. Lucy lay relatively motionless on the floor.

"Say, should we study some more for the math exam next week?" Jean asked me.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound wrong. I'll get our satchels down then," I suggested to her.

"Sounds good to me. I've thought of something else for Lucy to do, so I'll do that in that time." She grinned at me.

"mmph?" Lucy said questioningly into her gag.

"Well, I'm excited about that, haha." I laughed and stood up.

I walked upstairs to my room and got our school bags. As I was walking downstairs, I heard something and stopped.

"MMPPPHHH!", Lucy yelled once for a second.

I kept walking, back to the living room. When I got there, I saw that Jean had given her a wedgie. She tied a 5-yard rope around her panties and pulled it up. To hold it in place, she tied the rest around her hands. That meant it hurt even more when she moved her hands.

"Haha, I had that thought too, Jean." I grinned at her.

Jean smiled and we sat down at the dining room table and unpacked our math stuff. We began to study. From time to time, I glanced over at Lucy. She was relatively quiet, as well as she could be with the stick Jean had given her. I thought she knew it would get worse if she moved around much. Now and then there was a slight sigh of relief from her, but nothing more. After we had been studying for about half an hour, I got up and went to Lucy. I pulled the sock off her nose and set it aside.

"Is it more comfortable?" I asked her.

"Mmmepphh." She nodded in agreement.

"Good." I grinned back and sat back down.

I felt a little sorry for her, so I wanted to make it a little easier, but only a little. We studied some more. But after a little while, Jean didn't feel like it anymore, got up, walked over to Lucy, and started tickling her feet again.

"MMAMAMAHMAHAMM MMAHAMAMMAHMAAHMH!" Started Lucy laughing again.

She was wriggling in her bonds, of course, and that had the effect of making her wedgie even worse.

"Nasty combination." I thought to myself as I looked over at her.

I learned some more while Jean had her fun. I looked at the clock. It was now shortly after 19:15. I thought for a moment about what I could do now since I didn’t feel like learning anymore. I had an idea and I had to start smiling. I got up and went to the stuff that was still on the coffee table. I gently picked up the two handcuffs, one of the ankle cuffs, the thumb cuffs, one of the sleep masks, and a ball gag. Jean didn’t pay attention to me. She continued to sit on the floor next to Lucy and tickle her. I went to them and pressed Jean on the floor so that she lay on her stomach. Then I sat on her back.

“What are you doing, Kyle?” She asked me.

“A little revenge for you and Emily dressing me up as a girl and tying me up on Hell Weekend.” I answered, pulling her arms back and handcuffing her hands.

“But can’t you do it any other time? I thought we’d both annoy Lucy now?” She asked me, slightly annoyed.

“No, I just feel like it now, and I’m still waiting for my revenge, haha.” I laughed.

“Bummmppphh.” She tried to talk back, but I placed the ball gag in her mouth and locked it in the back of her neck.

“That’s enough talk. I’ll keep you tied up for now. ” I replied and grabbed the other handcuffs.

I tied it around Jean’s ankles. Then I took the ankle cuffs and put one of the cuffs around the chain of the handcuffs that were on her ankles. Then I once led the legcuffs around the chain of handcuffs on her wrists and back to her feet. I then tied the other cuff to the chain as well. Now she was hogcuffed. I’ll attach the thumb cuffs to her toes. Finally, I put the mask over her eyes. Then I pulled Jean near Lucy and sat between her feet. I started tickling them both.

“MMMMAMAHAHAAHMAHAMHAMHAMHAMHAMHAHMHA HM AAHMHMHAMHAMHAMHAM. ” They both laughed into their gags.

I kept tickling, without pause. Sometimes her feet, sometimes I poked them in their belly sides. Always alternately, each for about 5 minutes. I went through the whole thing for a good half hour, until I let go of both of them. I got up and then took the sock that had been attached under Lucy’s nose and glued it under Jean’s nose.

“MMMMMPPPPHHH. “ she once screamed into her gag.

“Haha, now you know what it’s like to smell them. ” I laughed and patted her on the head once.

I then sat down on the couch and watched TV again. It was about 8 pm now, which meant I had an hour before I had to let her out, as agreed. I looked over at them from time to time and had to smile when I saw them lying there. Both calmed down from the thrilling attack. Jean tried to get rid of the socks, but I had them securely fastened so she didn’t stand a chance. But after a few minutes, she let it go and accepted her fate. After some time, I got up and went to the dining table to put away our school stuff. I took my schoolbag to my room and went straight down. There was half an hour left. I thought about, how I could treat them a little bit more. Then I got an idea. I went to the kitchen and to our freezer. I got a little box out there. There were cooling stones too, for example, cool drinks. I took the box and went to Jean and Lucy. I sat down between them again. I pushed her t-shirts up a bit and placed a stone on their backs.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHH." Both screamed into their gags and began to writhe back and forth.

The cubes fell quickly, as expected. I took the roll of tape and took off several strips. On each strip, I put a cube on it and then taped it on their backs, three on each. They were moving back and forth again, but this time the cubes stayed in their places, thanks to the tape. I grinned to peace and then stuck one on each of their feet. By the way, Lucy was still in the Wedgie, which made things worse for her. I watched them turn back and forth, and the stones remained cold for a while. But after some time both became calmer, either they got used to the cold or the stones lost their effect. The rest of the time I left them alone and punctually at 9 o'clock I let them out again.

"You both made it. I’ll free you first, Lucy." I said to them.

"Mmmeeephh." Lucy nodded several times.

I got up and went to her, I first untied the tape where the cubes were and put them aside. Then I freed her from the Wedgie and next I untied the Hogtie and then helped her to her feet. I knelt and untied the rope around her ankles, then the rope that held her knees together. When I finished with her legs, I took her hands and loosened the rope that held her hands together. Then I took the key to the locks, opened them, and I took the mittens from her hands. Then I freed her from the long rope that was wrapped around her upper body. Finally, I took out the gag and the mask from her eyes, slowly opening her eyes and looking at me. I smiled at her and said nothing.

I didn’t underestimate you both. The Wedgie was the worst, especially when I wiggled, it was very bad." She said to me.

“Jean did it, but I also had the idea, haha." I laughed.

"As I thought, haha." she laughed too. “Now untie Jean, please.” She added.

“Yes, I had this before anyway." I confirmed and got the keys for the clamps.

I first took off the cooling cubes and then removed the thumb cuffs. Next, the ankle cuffs that held her in the hogtie, and then the handcuffs around her ankles and wrists. She stood up and untied first the sock I had taped under her nose, then the gag, and finally the blindfold.

“That was mean, Kyle." She said to me.

„Haha, I had fun." I laughed. "And I finally had the revenge, I deserved." I grinned at her.

“Yes, it’s all right." She smiled at me slightly." But don’t forget, I still have the voucher.” She smiled at me.

"Yes, I’m looking forward to it."I grinned at her.

Jean just winked at me, looking a little vengeful, and Lucy came back at that moment. We packed the stuff up together and I brought the TuG-bag back to my room. We were watching TV the rest of the time until about 10 pm. My parents and sister came back, Lucy and Jean said goodbye and went home, and I went to my room.

The End

I hope you like the Story😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

That was a fun revenge story at the end for Kyle get back at Jean for the Hell Weekend he had as Kylie. :lol: I bet Kyle was enjoying his time being the person who ties up his victim and not be the victim to be tied up. But who am I kidding, we both know Kyle loves to be tied up, [mention]Gil[/mention]. He should aware next time with Jean and her voucher. I bet there is some big revenge coming for the trickery he did on her. :D

Can't wait for more!
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago That was a fun revenge story at the end for Kyle get back at Jean for the Hell Weekend he had as Kylie. :lol: I bet Kyle was enjoying his time being the person who ties up his victim and not be the victim to be tied up. But who am I kidding, we both know Kyle loves to be tied up, @Gil. He should aware next time with Jean and her voucher. I bet there is some big revenge coming for the trickery he did on her. :D

Can't wait for more!

Thank you :). Yeah, he's already enjoyed it :D. But like you say, Kyle likes to be tied up more :D We'll see what happens ;)
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]Gil[/mention]

Thanks a lot for this new story - both chapters are great and fun to read :!: :) It's great to see how Lucy plays her 'special game' with Kyle and Jean - and how this cool kids play their revenge :) :) Kyles idea to bound, gag an blindfold Jean is also great.....but attention please....she has her voucher...and I'm sure she's planning something 'special' for Kyle :) ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 1 year ago @Gil

Thanks a lot for this new story - both chapters are great and fun to read :!: :) It's great to see how Lucy plays her 'special game' with Kyle and Jean - and how this cool kids play their revenge :) :) Kyles idea to bound, gag an blindfold Jean is also great.....but attention please....she has her voucher...and I'm sure she's planning something 'special' for Kyle :) ;)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :). Yeah, Jean will definitely come up with something good haha :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Alright....so let's stay tuned :D
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic