A Short Tale About Smart Kids (m/m) conclusion

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Short Tale About Smart Kids (m/m) conclusion

Post by drawscore »

The big day of the cub scout outing to MacAlpine Manor was here. The five cubs, Terry, Steve, Greg, and the twins, Tommy and Bobby, were all a little apprehensive, as they all knew that hanging around with their older boy scout friends, more often than not, would see them get tied and gagged. Still, they were excited, as the older boys had promised them an exciting adventure.

But this time was different. The oldest boy, 14 year old Charlie, had a plan to see how these five 10-year olds thought, and after discussing it with his friends and fellow scouts, decided on an all day outing to MacAlpine Manor. His eight friends agreed.

in addition to Charlie, the others were Charlie's cousins, Allen and Scott; Scott's best friend, Doug; brothers Ronnie and Mark; Mark's best friend, Little Kevin; Red Jeff; and Big Chris. The youngest, was Mark, less than a month past his 11th birthday.

On the basis of the TV Guide, they all decided to forego the Saturday morning fare on TV, and by shortly after 10:00 a.m., the 14 boys were gathered around the back of the eerie old abandoned estate. "Our two rope bags ought'a be enough!" Allen said, "But just in case, Ronnie an' Red Jeff brought theirs, as well. They lifted ropes, bandanas, neckerchiefs, and bandages from the bags, and grinned at the cub scouts. Tommy looked at Greg, and said "Uh oh!"

Then came the surprise. "OK, you cub scouts, here's the deal!" Charlie started. "The five'a you gotta capture and tie up the nine of us before we capture an' tie an' gag the five of you!"

"We'll be crushed!" complained Terry.

"We'll give you guys a handicap." Doug said. "You can start with six of us already tied up."

"Which six?" Bobby asked.

"You decide!" Doug answered.

After a short huddle, the cubs came back, and announced that they'd start with Charlie, Ronnie, Kevin, Mark, Jeff, and Chris as their captives. This took Allen, Scott, and Doug somewhat by surprise. Scott immediately asked why. "What's the reasoning?"

"Simple!" Tommy said. "The three of you are all pretty good at gettin' loose, an' once ya did, you'd untie the other captives 'fore we could catch the others, We'd all be tied an' gagged, an' if Kevin has his way, in our pajamas," forgetting for the moment that no one had brought pajamas with them.

"Smart kids!" Chris said. "When they turn 11, they're gonna make great boy scouts. The rest agreed.
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

welcome back! Short but good! Hopefully it's only the beginning of a very long one :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back, Old 'un. We can't leave it all to the youngsters.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

A CONTINUATION:

When Chris said that the five 10-year-old cub scouts were smart kids, his five friends unanimously agreed, and stood quiet while the cubs tied and gagged them. Terry, being the oldest of the 10-year-olds, got to tie up two of the six older boys, while the others got one each.

“No tryin' ta get loose 'til we got all six'a ya tied up!” Terry told them, and the six scouts agreed. The cubs weren't all that good at tying their captives, but the one thing they were good at, was gagging them, and soon, six boy scouts were tied as well as the cubs could tie them, and tightly gagged with a variety of neckerchiefs, bandanas, and bandages.

“Ya got any'a them big square neckerchiefs in yer bags?” Steve asked. Chris nodded and 'mmmppfff'd. Steve found three of them in Chris's bag, held them up and grinned.

“They're already gagged!” Bobby said. “Wat'cha need 'em for?”

“Corner ta corner, they're longer, an' easier for us to pull, 'cause that's how we catch 'em.” Steve said. “We pull their neckerchiefs from their belts!” He then handed the neckerchiefs to Scott, Allen, and Doug, who tucked them into the waistbands of their pants. “One end has ta hang down ta yer knee!” Steve told them.

“They might be smarter than I originally thought.” Chris mused. “An' they've shown some improvement in tying. It'll take me seven or eight minutes ta get out'a this. Two weeks ago, I could do it in five!”

Everything was set. Doug, Allen, and Scott were given to the count of ten to run, and the cub scouts were quickly after them. The teens had the advantages of being bigger and faster; the cubs had the advantage of numbers, and it wasn't long before Allen found himself face to face with Greg. What he didn't see, was Bobby behind him, who darted in, and pulled Allen's flag.

“Let's go! Back ta the base!” Bobby said. On the way, Allen saw that Scott had apparently fallen into the same trap, but with Tommy and Steve, leaving Doug one on one with Terry.

Terry was small and quick. He employed a strategy of 'fake left, move right,' and Doug was able to dodge it twice. But, as they say, 'the third time's a charm,' and Doug followed his friends, Scott and Allen back to the base, where Charlie, Ronnie, Mark, Kevin, Jeff, and Chris, were still tied and gagged. He looked at them, and wondered aloud “Did these turkeys even try to get loose?”

If Doug had looked a little closer, he might have seen slight smiles beneath the gags of Charlie, Jeff, Chris, and Ronnie.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, I appreciate short chapters.
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Oh wow it gets better and better! I'll check far more often yet! Thank you!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice little story. But the old detail fan inside of me would've loved if their bonds were described a little bit more because I have absolutely no idea how they got tied.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Nice little story. But the old detail fan inside of me would've loved if their bonds were described a little bit more because I have absolutely no idea how they got tied.
Standard equipment for 10-14 year old cubs and scouts. Quarter inch cotton clothesline, which was the 'rope' of choice, and when any of the kids in my stories gets tied up, you may assume that's what was used. If something else was used (rawhide, bandages, etc,) it would be mentioned.

For play, such as described, hands tied crossed behind the back, and ankles tied, with the arms occasionally tied. For more serious games, the legs were tied above the knees, and for really serious games, hog tied.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

"The five cubs, Terry, Steve, Greg, and the twins, Tommy and Bobby, were all a little apprehensive, as they all knew that hanging around with their older boy scout friends, more often than not, would see them tied and gagged. "

Really enjoyed that line. Sums up the dynamic between them very nicely.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

“Well, did you guys have fun today?” Allen asked the five cub scouts.

The five of them were in unanimous agreement that it had been a great day, and that they should do it again, or at least something similar, real soon.

“What about the rest'a ya?” Allen asked.

Most of them agreed, even though they had spent much of the day tied and gagged by the cub scouts, but by their own willingness. One lone voice spoke up and said “It was OK, but I know what would'a made it better!” The voice was Kevin's.

“OK, Kevin, how would you'a made it better?” Doug asked, then, with an aside to Scott, he softly said “As if I didn't know.”

“Me, Mark, an the five cubs would'a been wearin' buckskins, an' we'd'a had the rest'a ya tied an' gagged in yer pajamas!” Kevin answered.

“What is it with him, and tyin' the rest of us up in pajamas?” Charlie asked of no one in particular.

“I dunno.” Doug said. “It's just his thing.”

“Like you, lookin' for an excuse for one or more'a us ta tie you up, so you can show off how good ya are at gettin' loose,” Chris said.

Doug laughed, then told him “I dunno if it's real, of if I just imagine it, but when the cubs wear pajamas, an' pretend ta be Injuns, or when they wear buckskins, an' pretend to be Injuns or Israel an' friends, they seem to tie me up better than they usually do.”

Overhearing, Scott and Charlie both echoed agreement. “They don't tie us as good as the Injuns or Israel, but yer right. When in PJ's or buckskins, they DO tie us better than they usually do, but we still get out.”

“If you guys thought it was that much fun, we can do it next weekend if ya want.” Mark said.

“Yeah, or we can go to the ghost town.” Kevin suggested.

“How 'bout MacAlpine Manor one night, an' the ghost town the next?” Bobby suggested.

“Or next weekend at MacAlpine Manor, and the weekend after that, the ghost town?” Tommy added.

“Everybody has'ta bring buckskins an' pajamas!” Kevin shouted.

“You guys're just full'a good ideas!” Doug laughed. “And speakin' a good ideas,” Doug went on, addressing the twins, “You two wanna come spend Tuesday night? Me an' Scott'll give ya a head start on second class.”

The twins knew what he really meant, was that Doug and Scott would get them past several second class requirements, but the open secret, was “Come over and spend the night, and you'll get tied and gagged.”

The twins agreed, but had an odd request. They wanted to be tied up. “That's kind'a strange.” Doug thought. “Usually if me an' Scott say we're gonna tie 'em up, they just accept it an' let us do it. This is the first time they ASKED to be tied, knowing it was prob'ly gonna happen anyway.”

“We are bigger, an' three years older.” Scott said, “Which is prob'ly why they don't put up much of an argument or fight when we tie 'em.”

“I smell somethin'” Doug said. “They got somethin' planned, an' it ain't good fer us!”

“Don't worry.” Scott assured him. “Even if involves them tyin' us, they can't tie very good.”

“Yer right there.” Doug said. “Ya wanna just go along, an' see what they got in mind?”

“Do we have a choice?” Scott laughed.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great little story nice work
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see the comments.
Keep posting, please.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The twins arrived a little earlier than expected. Doug and Scott were playing 'tie and escape' in Doug's bedroom, and Doug was tied hand and foot, and gagged, so Scott got the door when the twins arrived. Immediately, they ran to Doug's bedroom, and peeled off their buckskin coats, revealing bare chests. The pants came next, revealing that both of them had pulled on their jeans over their pajama pants.

“We thought it might save a little time.” Tommy said. Besides, we saw Joey do it on TV a couple'a weeks ago.”

“Yeah, I remember that.” Doug said, after removing his gag, and untying his feet.

“Me, too!” echoed Scott.

“C'mon, you better get us tied up before we pull some kind'a trick, an' get you guys tied up, an' make ya take us ta the ghost town, where you'll be our prisoners all next weekend!” Bobby said.

“Yeah!” Tommy added. “An' tie us good, like ya tie the kids in Bill's troop. We know ya usually take it easy on us, but tonight, we want yer best!”

“You'll get it!” Scott said. “Put yer overnight bags down, an' yer hands behind yer backs!”

“After this, we got somethin' else we wanna show ya!” Tommy said.

Doug replied “Uh oh! Talking while tied or being tied! We get an' a free tie on both'a ya,”

The twins were bound with rope, then Indian gagged, with bandanas in their mouths, and bandages to hold them in. “We'll go by what you said Sunday.” Doug said. “If ya get loose in ten minutes or less, me an Scott'll be yer prisoners at the ghost town fer a day, an' fer another day at MacAlpine Manor, an' we'll bring whatever ya want us ta' bring.”

“How 'bout an extra day at the scout house?” Bobby asked. “There's some neat stuff fer ya ta wear in the uniform an' clothing exchange that we might'a fergot about.”

“We can make 'em wear each other's clothes, too!” Tommy said. “An once we got 'em tied up, we'll tell 'em we're gonna tie 'em some more for borrowing!”

“Ain't that against the rules?” Bobby asked.

“Yeah!” Tommy grinned, “But if they're gagged, they can't protest or complain, so we'll do it anyway.”

“An' if we do that, we're gonna be toast for a month, maybe more!” Bobby said.

“More like two months, an' I hope you two like bein' tied up in pajamas, 'cause we're gonna give ya to Kevin.” Doug laughed.

“Yeah, after we initiate ya three or four times,” Scott agreed.

The twins liked the idea of being initiated, as the last stage was tying up Doug, Scott, and whoever else was on the initiation team, and having them as their captives. Of course, if Kevin and a friend or two happened to be around, the twins, having earlier been given to Kevin, would be retied, and the initiation team would then be Kevin and friends.

“Boy, they sure like gettin' tied an' gagged.” Doug said.

“Not from what I've seen and heard.” Scott contradicted. “They like gettin' loose, an' winnin' free tie ups on us and others.”

“You might be right.” Doug replied, as he finished tying Tommy's hands behind him.

“Hey, I got a neat idea!” Scott said. “Ya still got that water color mix?”

“Yeah! What about it?” Doug asked.

“Get it, an' I'll show ya!” Scott answered.

A few moments later, Scott sat in front of a sink bowl of thin black liquid. “Now!” he said. “Let's get the twins untied.”

A little while after that, the twins stood over the bathroom sink, applying the liquid to their hair. Shortly, their blond hair was black, and they looked very much like Indians. “Now, let's get 'em tied again!” Scott said.

“Hey, they look cool!” Doug said.

The twins liked their new look, but their faces showed some concern. That was calmed when Doug told them it was a water color mix, and would wash right out. “A few minutes in the shower, and you guys'll be your blond selves again.” he told them.

Doug and Scott got the rope, but the twins shook their heads, and handed Doug and Scott rawhide boot laces, then turned, and crossed their hands behind them. Doug and Scott took the hint, and tied their hands and feet with the rawhide, but used rope to tie their arms. Then, like before, half bandanas were stuffed in their mouths, then held in with over the mouth bandage gags.

“This is great!” Bobby thought. “We look pretty much like Red Horse an' Wild Horse, captured by Keena an' Attuma!” Tommy was thinking along the same lines, but to him, he and his brother had been captured by Kevin and Mark, playing the roles of pajama Indians. Whatever they thought about who had captured them, both of them thought it was neat, but would be even better when they got loose, and tied up Doug and Scott.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Shifting along at a fair rate, Good Sir.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When the next morning came, all four boys had shown they were good at getting loose; Doug and Scott by themselves, and the twins, working together. Scott asked the standard question: “Did you guys have fun,” and the standard answer from the twins, was that it was great, and it always was when they spent the night with Doug and Scott.

Also in the morning, the boys had accumulated several penalties on each other, but most of them canceled out, so when all was said and done, they all agreed that Doug and Scott would have one free tie each on each twin, and that Doug and Scott would take the twins through the portal.

Two days later, the twins had paid their penalties, and were waiting for Scott to show up. When he did, they all headed into the woods to the portal. “You realize that the free ties extend to anyone that's with you, right?” Scott asked. The twins agreed.

Doug also added that he and Scott wanted to catch the twins on their own, rather than have them stand there, and allow themselves to be tied up. That was also agreeable to the twins, but with the condition that Doug and Scott could be captured and tied, too. The two teenagers accepted the condition, and also agreed that, instead of pulling a bandana or neckerchief from the waistband, the captive would have to be grabbed. Being older and stronger, Doug and Scott would have an easier time fending off an attack or ambush, but the twins were small and quick, and could strike quickly from ambush, grabbing Doug or Scott around the legs.

The boys split up, with Doug and Scott headed into town, while Tommy and Bobby decided to pay a visit to Israel Boone. A short while later, Doug and Scott had teamed up with Mark and Andy, while the twins ran into a small surprise at Israel's cabin. When they arrived, and got no answer to their calls, they looked inside, and saw Israel, Little Beaver, Red Horse, and Wild Horse, all tied hand and foot with rawhide, and Indian gagged with bandanas. The four prisoners 'mmmppfff'd' softly into their gags, hoping Tommy and Bobby would get them loose.

Tommy got Israel untied, while Bobby freed Wild Horse, who then untied Little Beaver and Red Horse. The former captives were profuse in their thanks, but Israel said that, given a few more minutes, they could have gotten out on their own. “Doesn't matter.” Bobby said. “We found you guys tied up, so me an' Tommy get a free tie on each of you. And we untied you, so that's another penalty we get!”

In the back of the general store, the last thing Doug and Scott expected, happened. They, along with Mark and Andy had been captured by a gang of 12 year olds. Beans, Skeeter, Rusty, Pee Wee, and Little Hawk had surprised them, and, outnumbered, they conceded the point. Rusty 'supervised,” while Beans, Skeeter, Pee Wee, and Little Hawk bound and gagged their captives.

It wouldn't take too long for the roles to be reversed. Doug and Scott quickly escaped, then got Mark and Andy free, then picked off Beans, Skeeter, Rusty, and Pee Wee one at a time. Little Hawk was enlisted as a guide.

“Why you no tie-um me?” Little Hawk asked.

“We want you to help us catch Tommy and Bobby.” Doug answered.

“That be-um easy!” Little Hawk said. “Them go to village, meet other twins, Red Horse and Wild Horse. If they no find twins or be tie-em-up, them go to Israel's house.”

“Ya wanna come with us an' help us catch 'em?” Scott asked.

“Me come!” Little Hawk said. “Tie-em-up Israel heap good!”

Mark and Andy begged off, saying they would stay and watch the other captives, leaving Doug, Scott, and Little Hawk to go and find Tommy and Bobby. It took about ten minutes through shafts, tunnels, and woods to reach Israel's house, and Scott asked “How come we came here first?”

“It be closest.” Little Hawk told him.

Lifting the trap door slightly, Doug peered out, and saw Israel, Tommy, Bobby, and Little Beaver, seated next to each other on Israel's bed, their hands tied behind them, and their ankles bound together. “Looks like Red Horse an' Wild Horse been busy.” Doug thought, as he eased back down.

“Wat'cha think's goin' on with Mark an' Andy?” Scott asked of no one in particular.

“Me know Mark.” Little Hawk said. “Him find-um way get him, Andy tie-em-up.”

“I don't doubt that.” Doug said.

He would have been right. Beans and Skeeter had freed themselves, released Pee Wee and Rusty, then captured and tied Mark and Andy, but first, made them wear buckskins with their chambray shirts. “You guys look like Israel would look like if he was 14!” laughed Pee Wee, as he shoved a bandana in Mark's mouth, then gagged him over the mouth with a blue bandana.

“C'mon, guys!” Rusty said. “Dollars to doughnuts Doug an' Scott are at Israel's place. Let's go get 'em, an Israel, too! We'll take the tunnels!”

“Yeah!” Pee Wee said. “I bet they'd look good in buckskins, just like Mark and Andy!”

“Shhhhh! Someone's coming!” Scott loudly whispered. It was Beans, Skeeter, Rusty, and Pee Wee, who, thinking no one else was down there with them, were talking in normal voices. Normally, they would have easily taken Doug, Scott, and Little Hawk, as there were four of them. But being caught by surprise, they surrendered. “That was almost too easy.” Doug thought, as he and Scott ordered Pee Wee to tie up Beans, and Skeeter, to bind and gag Rusty. Then, Scott tied Skeeter, and Doug tied Pee Wee.

“You tie-em-up good!” Little Hawk said. “Injuns teach-um you tie heap good!” Doug and Scott nodded agreement.

“Let's see if it's just as easy to nail Red Horse an' Wild Horse.” Doug said. “I'll make some noise, and see if it'll get 'em down here.” Scott agreed, then watched as Doug shove over a stack of empty boxes.

The noise attracted the attention of Wild Horse, who climbed down to the tunnel, and as his feet hit the ground, Little Hawk grabbed and pinned his his arms with one hand, and clamped the other hard over Wild Horse's mouth. “No make-um sound!” Little Hawk hissed into Wild Horse's ear. Wild Horse nodded, and sullenly crossed his hands behind him.

While Little Hawk bound Wild Horse's hands and feet, Doug wadded up a bandana, and Scott rolled another one. “Call-um Red Horse!” Little Hawk growled. Wild Horse obeyed, and as soon as Red Horse answered, Little Hawk shoved the wadded bandana into Wild Horse's mouth, then cleave gagged him with the rolled bandana.

Rusty, Pee Wee, Beans, Skeeter, Red Horse and Wild Horse had their ankles untied, so they could climb up to Israel's bedroom, where Tommy, Bobby, Israel, and Little Beaver were still sitting on the bed, tied hand and foot, and Indian gagged. “Quite a crowd we got here.” Scott mused. “I don't ever remember ten captives, either as a captor, or captive.”

“A dozen, if ya count Mark an' Andy back in town.” Doug corrected.

“Well, ten in one place at one time, is something of a record.” Scott said.

“We're gonna go look for someone else to capture!” Doug said. “Usually we don't leave anybody tied up without a guard, but if you guys are OK with it, we'll be on our way.” There were some 'mmmppfff's' of protest, but Tommy and Bobby nodded enthusiastically, and that was enough for Doug and Scott. As soon as they left, Tommy and Bobby got back to back, and freed each other. The picture was not lost on the others, as Rusty and Beans copied what they saw, and so did Red Horse and Wild Horse. Litttle Beaver and Israel were a little slow at it, and so were Skeeter and Pee Wee, but all made it without help.

The former captives gathered around Tommy and Bobby, and congratulated and thanked them for the 'lesson' on escaping. The twins did have one caution, though. “It only works if you're tied up with someone.” Bobby said. “If you can't get to each other, or if you're tied by yourself, ya may have to wait for someone to come an' untie ya.”

“Somethin' that'll be a good thing for 'em to forget, the next time we come.” Tommy whispered.
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Great! I like the idea of "Indian gags" and rawhide, I like every "mmmmpfs" and above all I like the fact this "short story" is getting long! Thank you for everything!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Thanks to all who have you who have offered comments and encouragement. They are appreciated.

Drawscore
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

“You guys about worn out?” Scott asked the twins.

“Yeah, we're a little tired, but not tired enough to wanna go home yet.” Tommy answered. “Israel's cabin is small, an' he don't have any guest beds, so we ought'a go back to the hotel in town, and catch a few Z's.”

“Ever sleep tied up?” Doug asked.

“No.” Bobby said, “But wouldn't we be tied for more then 20 minutes?”

“Time passes differently here.” Doug reminded him. “Ya might be tied for an hour or two, but it won't seem like it.”

“Cool!” the twins said in unison.

“Anything you guys particularly liked?” Scott asked.

Bobby spoke first. “I liked it when me and Israel were tied together, got loose, an' tied up Little Beaver an' the Injun twins.” he said.

“I thought it was neat, bein' tied up with Red Horse an' Wild Horse by Little Beaver and Israel.” Tommy replied, but bein' tied by and with any of them, then tying them up, was really cool. Gettin' loose was even cooler!”

“When we get to the hotel, we got somethin' else you guys might think is cool, so change out'a them buckskins, an' put yer cub uniforms on.” Doug told them. The twins obeyed. Doug then asked if they just wanted to ride along, or be prisoners.

“We're gonna get tied up when we get there, anyway.” Tommy said, “So we might as well go as prisoners.”

Doug and Scott tied the twins' hands behind them, mounted them backward on horses, tied their hands to their saddle horns, and gagged them with their cub scout neckerchiefs. They set off with their captives and Little Hawk, but before going, made sure that Israel, Red Horse, Wild Horse, and Little Beaver wouldn't bother them for at least the time it would take them to get loose, then follow them in to town.

When the five boys got to the hotel, Little Hawk wanted to check out the stable and the general store. Doug and Scott untied the twins, took them up to a room, then they watched as Doug and Scott tore strips from a sheet, then used them to re-tie the twins' hands and feet. “These strips make good bandages, and even better gags.” laughed Scott, as he cleave gagged Tommy.

“Just like Rusty!” Bobby said, before Doug silenced him with another bandage strip.

About that time, Little Hawk returned with Rusty. “Me find him be spy!” Little Hawk said. “Him have three friends, Beans, Skeeter, Pee Wee, but them get-um way!”

“If they know you got Rusty, they'll be back.” Scott said. “Meanwhile we got some extra stripped sheets, so let's get him tied and gagged.”

Little Hawk looked at the twins, then at Rusty, and said “Uniforms blue, but different. Should be all same!”

Doug and Scott agreed, and went to the dresser. In the second drawer down, there were five uniforms like Rusty's; three about size 12, that would fit Beans, Skeeter, and Pee Wee, and two smaller uniforms that would fit the twins. There were also four cub uniforms; One for Rusty, and one for each of his friends. “How ya want 'em?” Doug asked.

“Let's put Rusty in a cub uniform.” Scott said. We'll just have one to untie, and re-tie.”

“Good idea.” Doug said, and after untying Rusty, tossed him a cub uniform. “Put that on!” Doug said, and Rusty complied, then was re-tied and re-gagged with the bandages.

“The twins had me tied up in a cub uniform when I was babysitting them at my house.” Doug mused. “But it was easy to get out, and for payback, I tied them with bandages while they were wearing pajamas. We must'a traded half a dozen 'kidnaps' each.”

“Doug an' his friends seem ta have a lotta fun when they ain't here.” Rusty thought. “I wish I could go to Doug's, or the twins' house, but while They can come here through the portal they keep talking about, I don't think any of us could make the reverse trip.”

Rusty “mmmppfff'd” loudly to get Doug's attention, and it worked. Doug pulled down his gag, and asked what Rusty wanted. Rusty repeated his thoughts, and said that he'd see what he could do. He discussed the matter with Scott, and Scott agreed it might be interesting. “But I don't know if these guys can get through, but what we might do, is say a portal opening is in a nearby shaft. We can say it'll take us to your house, but really, we'll still be on this side, and have to come back the same way, then ride out to Keena's cave to the real portal in order to really get home.”

“Makes sense.” Doug said. “But if we can conjur up pants, shirts, rope, buckskins, an' pajamas, we just might be able to bring the portal here, and allow Rusty an' the others to pass through.”

“If that happens, that first transit is gonna make 'em dizzy and disoriented.” Scott said.

“Yeah!” Doug replied. “An' if they're dizzy and disoriented, they'll be real easy to capture and tie up.”

“Not if they're already tied up when they go through.” Scott laughed.

The twins might have been tied and gagged, but they weren't blindfolded, and weren't wearing ear plugs. They saw and heard it all, and were excited about the possibility. “We'll tie Red Horse an' Wild Horse in faded jeans, like Mark's, with the holes in the knees, an' 'kidnap' 'em with Little Chris in gold cords.” thought Tommy. Bobby was thinking along the lines of hog tying the Indian twins, and Little Beaver and Israel with them, all wearing red ski pajama bottoms. Both had visions of their captives gagged with oversized bandanas, square neckerchiefs, or 5-6 inch wide bandages. Gags so thick, their captives wouldn't be able to close their mouths over them.

“Ya know, Scott, it would be kinda neat if there was a portal opening somewhere, that Rusty and all his friends could go through, and into our world.” Doug said aloud, and got almost instant agreement. He went downstairs to the trap door that was the entrance to the shafts and tunnels to the first alcove, and just like the portal entrances in the cave and the woods, it was cool, and a bit damp, “I think it worked!” Doug said.

Rusty's feet were untied, and he was taken downstairs and through the portal. He, along with Scott and Doug, came out in a basement storage room in Doug's house, then the two young teens took Rusty up to Doug's bedroom. There they were met with a surprising sight: Big Chris, wearing a faded pair of jeans, and a shirt that looked like it was made out of red bandanas, tied up on Doug's bed.

Scott pulled Chris's gag off and asked what happened. “Charlie an' Ronnie happened, an' they tied me up good. But the laugh was on them!” Chris said. “They were captured by Bill an Little Chris, an' I think they were taken into the guest room.”

Rusty's ankles were re-tied, and Doug checked out the guest room. Chris's supposition was proven correct. Ronnie and Charlie were there, sitting on beds across from each other, both tied up in their scout uniforms, and gagged with their own neckerchiefs. Doug took a look, and said “Looks like Bill's and Little Chris's work. Charlie and Ronnie 'mmmppfff'd' and nodded.

As the distance was short, Rusty and Big Chris were 'hopped' to the guest room, where Scott asked if they should go back and get the others. “Not a bad idea.” Doug answered, “But I'm pretty sure that as soon as we left, the twins got each other, and the rest of them loose, and if we did go back, we'd be jumped and tied up.”

Scott's reply was not what Doug expected. “Let's cut these guys loose, an' go back anyway.”

“You guys owe us!” Doug said, as he and Scott untied Charlie, Ronnie, and Big Chris. The three of them acknowledged the debt, and Doug asked “What about Rusty?”

“Untie him and he'll go back with us.” Scott said. “Them guys're like us. They think it's more fun to capture an' tie their own captives, instead'a havin' 'em handed to ya.”

“Yeah!” Doug said. The Injuns 'specially like tyin' up Rusty. An' anyone else in a uniform.

“They like tyin' up anyone in pajamas, too.” Scott replied. “Just like Kevin.”

When they got back to the hotel room, Rusty was un-gagged, and asked what he thought. “It was kind'a fun bein' tied up with Chris, but I never got a chance to really do anything.” he said. “I was tied an' gagged the whole time I was there. But if Beans, Skeeter, an' Pee Wee had been there with me an' Big Chris, it'd'a been better.

“If it was us, we'd'a taken all y'all, an' done a Kevin on ya.” Tommy said, obviously having gotten loose, and freed the others while Doug, Scott, and Rusty were gone.

“Yeah!” echoed his twin, Bobby. “We'd'a tied y'all up in pajamas.”

“I think them two're spendin' too much time around Kevin.” Scott whispered.

“I think yer right!” Doug whispered back.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Since the twins had gotten loose, Doug and Scott fully expected them to claim free ties, but before they could, they heard a noise from the next room. They all went to check it out, and found Israel, tied hand and foot with rope, and gagged with a red bandana, laying on his side, on the floor. When un-gagged he explained that he tried to stand up, but lost his balance, causing the noise that attracted the others.

Being found tied up carried the penalty of a free tie for whoever found you. In this case, Rusty, Tommy, Bobby, Doug, and Scott. But Israel had other ideas. “I got things I wanna do, like capture Tagg, who did this to me. An' an Injun named Little Elk, who helped him.”

Doug smiled. “Want help?” he asked.

Oh, hell yes!” Israel replied. It meant he'd owe Rusty, Tommy, Bobby, Doug, and Scott another 'favor,' but he didn't seem to mind. Rusty, Tommy, Bobby, Doug, and Scott were almost eager to begin the chase, and Scott said he wanted it to be 'difficult' to capture Little Elk and Tagg. That wasn't a problem, as it would be 'difficult' to capture anybody, when your hands were tied behind your back, and you were securely Indian gagged, and your 'mmmppfff's' could barely be heard.

The five boys had blundered into an ambush. Little Elk and Tagg had rounded up Swift Arrow and Walking Horse, along with Beans and Skeeter, and captured Rusty, Tommy, Bobby, Doug, and Scott easily. “Almost too easily” Doug thought.

Scott was thinking along the same lines. He was wondering if Israel had double-crossed them, and led them in to the ambush, especially when Tagg came in and untied Israel's feet, then said “Come with me!”

He passed Israel off to Skeeter, then went back to check on the other four captives. He made sure all their gags were tight, and that their hands and feet were well tied, then went to the other room, where Israel had been un-gagged. “Great job, Israel!” Tagg said.

“Thanks!” Israel said. “Now, you guys better re-gag me, and put me back with the others, or they'll think something's funny. And bring Doug or Scott in, an' ask 'em a bunch'a questions. They'll think that's what ya done with me.”

Israel was returned to the back room, not knowing that Doug and Scott had already freed their hands, but kept them behind them, to give the appearance of still being tied. They were lucky, as this time, Tagg didn't check them, and was overpowered by Scott. “Quiet!” Scott hissed in Tagg's ear, and Tagg nodded. “Hands behind yer back!” Scott ordered, and Tagg obeyed. Using the rope that had bound his hands, Scott bound Tagg's hands. Doug, who had gotten the rope off his feet, used that rope to bind Tagg's feet.

Tommy and Bobby had gotten themselves free, and untied Rusty and Israel. Doug ordered Tagg to call Little Elk, Swift Arrow, Walking Horse, Beans, and Skeeter, Although they could have put up a fight, they didn't, and Beans and Skeeter even seemed to like the idea of being made to change into buckskins, and tied with Little Elk, Walking Horse, and Swift Arrow.

“Well, we got 'em. Wha'da we do with 'em?” Tommy asked.

“Ought'a give 'em to Towanga and Pokewah.” Bobby said.

“Yeah, an' with a bag full'a pajamas, just for the hell of it.” Doug said. “Beans an' Skeeter'd look good in 'em.”

“An' in yer yellow skis, too!” Scott added.

“OK, Israel, they're all yours!” Doug said. “Do what ya want with 'em!”

“I think I'll get Packy, an' maybe Little Beaver.” Israel said. “We can practice tie ups on 'em over to MacAlpine Manor. Wat'choo guys gonna do?”

“It's 'bout time we went home.” Scott answered, over the protests of Tommy and Bobby. They were a bit mollified, when Doug told them that they could practice their ropework on him and Scott, and that they could come to the next scout house sleepover, and, if they wanted, they could bring Terry, Steve, and Greg with them. Reluctantly, the twins agreed.

Pulling Tommy off to the side, Scott whiapered “One more thing! Doug an' me are pretty sure Israel double-crossed us a couple'a times, so why don't you guys cook up a nice surprise for 'im when we come back.”

“An' a nice surprise fer you an' Doug, too!” Tommy thought.

Tommy, Bobby, Doug, and Scott headed out to the cave, and the way back home. The transit was uneventful, but when the twins got home, their mom did ask how a pair of ten year olds could get so dirty and sweaty in just a few hours.

“Doug asked us ta sleep over. We told him we'd ask.” Bobby said, ignoring the question about dirt and sweat. The twins' mother agreed, but ordered the boys to get themselves cleaned up, and to put on clean clothes. They didn't need to be told twice, and thought to themselves that it was a good thing the house had two bathrooms, so one wouldn't have to wait for the other on a shower.

After dinner, the twins headed over to Doug's house. Doug greeted them at the door, with a length of rope in his hand, and a grin. “C'mon in, guys! Me an' Scott got somethin' fer ya!” It didn't take rocket science for the twins to figure out what it was.

They all went up to Doug's bedroom, where Doug tied Tommy, while Scott tied Bobby. “We're not gonna gag ya right away, 'cause we wanna ask ya some questions!” Scott told them. “First, how'd you two like your little adventure?”

The twins couldn't stop talking. “It was great!” “It was neat!” and “We wanna do it again!” came their answers, hard to understand, as they were talking over each other.

“Hey, guys, one at a time!” Doug told them. “Now, Bobby, what did you like?”

“Pretty much all of it.” Bobby replied, “But I think the best part was tyin' up the Injun twins, an Little Beaver an' Israel with 'em!”

“Yeah, that was cool, but I liked it when Little Beaver an' Israel hog tied us with Red Horse an' Wild Horse, then we were able to get loose, an' tie them.” Tommy said.

“Maybe we ought'a take you guys back again in three days. You can go through it again, an' decide what ya like best – tyin' 'em up, bein' tied by 'em, or bein' tied with 'em.” Scott laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” the twins enthusiastically agreed.

“Meanwhile, you guys're here fer the night, so wat'cha wanna do?” Doug asked,

“Play the 'Race to Town' game!” the twins answered in unison. “An' you two go first!”

“Must'a figured out that every time ya roll the dice, there's 'bout an 80% chance of landin' on a colored square, an' when ya do, there's about a 75% chance ya draw a card that gets ya tied up!” Doug whispered to Scott. Scott nodded in agreement.

“Better idea!” Scott said. “One'a us goes first, an' one'a you goes second.”

“I'm cool with that!” Tommy said.

“Me, too!” Bobby echoed.

The twins were untied, and Scott got the honors, and through a stroke of luck, landed on a white 'safe' square. “Whew!” he sighed, as Tommy picked up the dice for his roll. “Got caught spying. “Tied up by crooks.” his card read. Scott got to be the crook. A roll later, Doug was “captured by burglars late.” and Bobby was quite delighted. “If yer captured late, it means yer in yer pajamas!” Bobby said, but it was Scott who got the higher roll, and play the part of the burglar.

The game went on, with the four boys alternately tying and being tied, and after an hour and a half, only Doug had made it around the board twice. Then he hit a bad streak, and consecutively drew cards of “Captured by Indians,” “Get caught spying, and a ”Kidnapped" card. He'd progressed just 18 spaces in those three rolls, and had been passed by Scott and Bobby.

As chance would have it, Tommy was the only one free, and picked up the dice for his roll. “A nine!” he exclaimed, and moved his token ahead. A green square yielded a green card, one of the few favorable cards, and it read “Tie up the player of your choice.” There was just one problem. Bobby had been “captured by Indians,” and was tied with rawhide, Doug had been “kidnapped,” and was tied with bandages. Scott was “Caught spying,” and tied with rope. But they all had one thing in common. They were all gagged with bandanas.

“I ain't got nobody ta tie up!” Tommy complained, then the proverbial light bulb came on. It was Doug's game, so he asked Doug if he could keep the card for later, like you could with the “Get out of jail free” cards in Monopoly. Being gagged, Doug just “mmmppfff'd.”
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Great! I just LOVED that final game-scene! More of them!! And thank you again for ending with a mmmppff ;)
But who would have tied up (and gagged) Tommy if he landed in a red square? How are the rules in such case?
Very happy to read you further!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Tommy pulled down Doug's gag to ask the question, and Doug told him it hadn't come up before, but he did express surprise that it hadn't. He said that it would be a 'najor rules change/adjustment,' and would need to be voted on by at least ten of the 14 scouts and cubs that made up their tight knit group of friends.

“But what about NOW?” Tommy wailed.

“I s'pose we could come up with something temporary, until we can get everyone together.” Doug replied. “Get yer brother an' Scott ungagged, an' let'a hear what they have to say.”

At first, the vote ended in a 2-2 tie, meaning the card had to go back in the deck, and the square would essentially be a 'safe' square. But Bobby had idea: “How 'bout he keeps the card for the turns of the number of players? There are four of us, so after everyone has had four turns, if he hasn't picked who he wants to tie up, the card goes back.”

“Yeah!” Scott said. “That'll give those that are tied, a chance to escape, an' get back in the game!”

“An' also the chance of gettin' tied up as soon as they make their first roll!” Doug giggled.

“Not if he draws one of the other 'tie up the player of your choice' cards.” Scott said.

“Opens too many cans of worms.” Doug said. “I'm changing my vote to 'keep the card,' but only for this game at this time and place. When we have most of us together, like for a scout house sleepover, we can take a formal vote.”

This seemed to be acceptable to the others, so Tommy kept his card, and re-gagged the other three tied boys, rolled the dice, hit a red square, and drew “trade places with player in first place” card.

The player in first place (despite being tied and gagged) was Tommy's twin, Bobby, and there were just three squares separating them. After he was untied and ungagged, he pulled Tommy's hands behind him, and tied them. “Since you an' me are trading places, I get yer 'tie up player of yer choice” card, too!”

“Oh, hell no!” Tommy said. “I drew it; I keep it!” The vote went in Tommy's favor, but Bobby said he'd bring it up when all the cubs and scouts got together. Then, he got a bandana, wadded it up, shoved it in his brother's mouth, then cleave gagged him with one of Doug's square neckerchiefs. Instead of the usual “mmmppfff,” the sounds coming from Tommy were more like “mmmmpppffff.”

Bobby did think about keeping the card anyway. After all, with Tommy tied and gagged, he couldn't protest, but after a conversation with Doug and Scott (after they had escaped), he decided against it. Especially after learning the price he'd have to pay. The operative phrase was “Hope ya like bein' hog tied.” “In pajamas, pajama bottoms, ski pajamas, ski bottoms, sweat suits, sweat pants, an' the next time through the portal, in frontier and Injun buckskins, an' in one'a Rusty's uniforms!” Tommy thought, “And by the five best – Keena, Attuma, Nishko, Wacopi, an' Walking Horse Davy an' Joey are pretty good, too!”

His thoughts didn't have time to go any further. Scott rolled, and hit a yellow square, and drew 'nosy brat caught spying. Bobby put his thoughts aside, after winning the right to be the 'crook' on which Scott was spying. He did the best job of tying Scott that he could, but still needed lessons. But since Scott couldn't begin trying to escape until Bobby was done, the ten year old liked the gag job he'd done on his twin brother so much, he did the same to Scott. Scott “mmmmpppffff'd” in protest, but couldn't do anything about it until he got loose, took a turn, and hoped he'd become the 'crook,' 'kidnapper,' 'burglar,' or 'Indian' that got to tie up Bobby. Or on Doug and Tommy if he got the chance.

Doug had also noticed how well Bobby had gagged Scott and Tommy, and thought to himself “If that kid could tie his captives as well as he gags them, all of us scouts'd be in deep shit.” He then pictured in his mind, Charlie, Scott, Allen, Red Jeff, Ronnie, Mark, Kevin, Big Chris, and himself, all tightly gagged with square scout neckerchiefs. Also in his mind, he saw Tommy and Bobby, grinning like the Joker from a Batman comic, and their three cub scout friends, Terry, Steve, and Greg, similarly gagged, and tied up in pajamas to chairs.

“Wha'choo dreamin' 'bout?” Bobby asked, noticing the 'spaced out' look on Doug's face.

“Nuthin', really.” Doug replied. “Is it my turn?”

“Yeah! Roll the dice!” Bobby said, in anticipation of Doug rolling the dice, and landing on a square that would get him tied up. The chances were pretty good. About 80% of the time, somebody would get tied, and 75% of the time, it would be whoever rolled the dice.

Doug rolled, and, sure enough, got a card that read 'kidnapped.' Being 'kidnapped' meant being tied with bandages. Usually gagged with bandages, too, but not all the time. Doug recalled several times when he, Scott, and others had been tied with bandages, but gagged with neckerchiefs or bandanas.

Bobby bound Doug with the bandages, selected a blue bandana to stuff in his mouth, and a red square neckerchief for a cleave gag. For a moment or two, Doug was as silent as Scott and Tommy, but Scott escaped, and not long after, it was Bobby who wound up being 'captured by Indians,' tied with rawhide by Scott, then gagged like he had done Tommy and Doug. “That keep-um little white eyes quiet!” Scott joked. Bobby just scowled at Scott.

The game went on past 10:00 o'clock, and numerous ties and escapes were exchanged, and so were places. By 10:45, the lead had changed six times, and all of then were a roll of the dice away from winning. Scott was closest. He needed a roll of five. Bobby needed “box cars,” gamblers' slang for a double six.

But the win went to Tommy, who gloated a bit. Especially since the prize for winning, was a free tie on the other players. That didn't take long, as Scott and Doug easily escaped, and since there was no rule against it in this situation, Scott freed Bobby.

“I s'pose you guys are all gonna take a turn tyin' me.” Tommy said, but Doug shook him off.

“Nah!” he replied. “A free tie is just that – free. No penalties on you by us.”

Tommy smiled, but beneath that smile was a silent wish that “They could'a at least found an excuse ta tie up my brother. Then me with 'im. We'd'a done the escape thing again.”

“OK, guys, one last bit of information to clear up!” Doug said. “What happens when one player is free, rolls the dice, and gets a card that requires him to get tied up, but all the other players are tied, an' there's nobody to do it?”

“Call a friend to come over!” Bobby suggested.

“At 10:00 o'clock at night? That's kinda dumb.” Scott sneered. “How 'bout just waitin' for someone to get loose, an' havin' him tie ya?”

“Well, durin' the day it'd be OK!” Bobby shot back.

“It's still kinda dumb!” Scott replied.

“I got an idea!” Tommy said. “How 'bout if when that happens, the guy who's been tied the longest, is untied, and ties up the other player?”

“Wouldn't that be sorta like drawing a “trade places with the player in last place?” Bobby asked.

Doug thought for a moment, then said “Not necessarily. A couple'a weeks ago, we were playin', an Charlie was way out in front. But after several turns, he got a captured card, and was tied up by Kevin.

The rest of us all drew captured cards too, including Kevin, who was the last active player. Since Charlie had been tied nearly 20 minutes, and was due to be released, Kevin untied him a minute or two early, and Charlie then tied Kevin. Charlie was still in first place,”

Bobby yawned, and said “I'm tired!” The yawn seemed to be infectious, as one, right after the other, also yawned. Doug also said he was tired.

“Let's do the portal again in the morning!” Tommy said.

“Not unless you wanna get sick as hell.” Doug said. “Gotta wait three days, an' tomorrow'll just be the first.”

“That sucks!” Tommy growled.

“Sorry, but that's the way things are.” Doug replied. “Why don't you two go to sleep, and dream 'bout the things y'all wanna do when we do go again.”

The twins climbed under their covers, and fell asleep a lot sooner than they thought they would. Tommy's mind was filled with visions of him and his brother, hog tied with Doug, Scott, and Israel, by Red Horse, Wild Horse, and Little Beaver. Bobby's dream was of him and Tommy helping Doug and Scott tie up Litttle Hawk, Swift Arrow, and Israel.

The dreams were different, but one thing was consistent: The soft 'mmmppfff's' that came from the tightly Indian gagged prisoners in each twin's dreams.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As you know, I am always please to see such tales continued.
Glad you're still posting.
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Please let Tommy's and Bobby's dreams (and mine!) come true and don't let end the story here! Of course should the twins hogtie each other, too ;) A big thank for your postings, you made me very happy!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Always happy to get feedback and comments. Perhaps a pre-twins story next?

Drawscore
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

I'm happy with everything you're going to post - and yes, we need to know better the previous experiences of Doug with hogtie ;) I hope we're going to meet the twins sometime in the future. Please keep posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic