Calvin and Richard STORY 3 IS UP (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Calvin and Richard STORY 3 IS UP (MM/M)

Post by wii »

Story 1: Richard helps Calvin earn his knot badge (M/M)
------------
Characters
Calvin: A 15 year old boy scout trying to earn his knot badge. He's very reserved so he doesn't have a lot of friends. Calvin is a very intelligent, sweet, innocent soul, however can be mischievous at times. He's 5 7, dark hair, blue eyes he gets from his dad (who has been his best friend since his mom walked out), overall a good looking dude.

Richard: A 41 year old single father who cared about his son more than anything. Richard was an old soul, very private, loved the outdoors, would never do wrong to anyone and expected the same in return. He has an uncanny resemblance to the "Brawny guy"
----------
Calvin just got home from his scout meeting
"Hey dad, I'm home"
"Hey Calvin, I'm in the living room" replies Richard

Calvin still in his uniform walks to the living room to talk to his dad. Richard was sitting on the couch wearing his wife beater he wears under all his button ups, red and black buffalo plaid pajama pants he loves wearing when he's home, and his manly mouth watering size 13 bare feet were up on the ottoman crossed with his ugg slippers right under the ottoman. He was sipping whiskey while watching his favorite show from his childhood Gilligan's Island (told you he was an old soul)

Calvin talks to his dad to tell him about his new badge he's gotta earn
"How'd the meet go Cal?"
"Pretty well, I just have to practice my knots to earn my knot tying badge"
Richard nods his head to acknowledge what his son said while taking a sip of his whiskey
Calvin sits with his dad to watch some TV, they had the same sense of humor so they burst out laughing at the same time.
After 15 minutes Calvin had a brilliant idea
"Hey dad could I practice my knots on you?"
Richard lets out a chuckle "Like tie me up..."
"C'mon dad I really need this badge!!!"
Richard takes another sip of his whiskey "Alright son, after we eat dinner you can tie me up." Richard takes a moment to realize what he just promised his son.
"Sweet thanks dad!!"

At 7:05 PM Richard calls his son down to eat. Calvin loved his dad's cooking more than any other cuisine and tonight they were having a juicy new york steak strip with a side of home made mashed potatoes and asparagus. Before every meal Richard liked to say "Grace" with his son, they dug into their meals right after. After savoring that delicious meal, Richard was feeling a little bloated. Calvin had one thing on his mind however he still helped his dad clear the table and load the dishwasher.

By the time everything was cleaned up it quarter til 8, Richard was about to go watch whatever was on ESPN to unwind. A second after Richard gets comfy, Cal pops his head in the living room showing off his rope in his hand. "Hey dad, you ready?" "I'll be up there in a minute son" yelled back Rich. Rich slips his bare feet in his ugg slippers and walks up to the kitchen.

"Alright son let's get you this badge"
"Just sit in a chair and put your hands behind your back"
Richard ALWAYS sat at the head of the table and this was no exception.
Richard put his hands behind his back for his son to tie up, followed by his chest, and finally tying up his feet. However Calvin tied up his father's feet in a unique way. They were tied together but pulled to behind the chair which caused his slippers to slide off leaving his size 13's exposed making for one large sole surface.

Richard was having a strange nostalgic feeling stir up inside him, the thing about Richard is that he grew up with 4 other brothers and a big part of growing up was tie up games. Since he was the middle child he was either the one to tie his brothers up or like most times get tied up. Every knows Richard as a manly well respected man so him enjoying getting tied up would be the last thing anyone expected.

Calvin brings his dad back to reality by saying "Hey dad you look kinda hungry"
Richard confused "What do yo-"
Before Richard could finish that sentence Cal being the mischievous guy he is shoves a big red apple in his dad's mouth to gag him.
Richard is MMMPPPPPHHHHIINGGGG is heart out trying to spit the simple yet effective apple gag out with little to no luck.
Calvin is laughing at how his dad is bound and gagged and even snapped some pics to show his troop leader.
Still trying to command respect with mouth gagged Calvin can't help but laugh at his dad's predicament. Cal even tickles his dad's bare feet, which is Richard's most sensitive spot on his body. He tickles his dad's manly soles to the point Richard spits out his apple gag turning into a projectile, and he's just begging for mercy at this point. After a minute more of tickling Calvin set's his father free and thanks him for always being there for him.

Calvin emails the funny pics of his dad bound and gagged to his troop and leader which ultimately leads him to getting knot badge.
Last edited by wii 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I love stories about a father and his son into tied up games, so, this is amazing
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago I love stories about a father and his son into tied up games, so, this is amazing
thank you! i was thinking about writing more stories about calvin and richard. even going back to richard's childhood which was filled with tug's
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very well written adn funny story, I wonder if there will be a rematch :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

great and funny story, i really enjoyed it :D :D :D
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Very well written adn funny story, I wonder if there will be a rematch :)
richard does love teaching valuable lessons ;)
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago great and funny story, i really enjoyed it :D :D :D
thank you!
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Story 2: Meeting Sean (M/M)
----------------
New characters:
Sean: One of Calvin's classmate's who had his eyes on Cal since middle school. He's a grade above Calvin, not the most intellectual but more street smart than Calvin, he drives, he's a little taller than Calvin at 5 10, no one at school knows much about him.
----------------
Calvin was studying for a history quiz he had tomorrow when he felt a crumbled up piece of paper hit his shoulder. He ignored since he thought someone was trying to tease him, even though his father always told him "If someone is f'ing with you punch 'em right in the throat, it's the only way they'll learn." Calvin was very against letting physical actions get the best of him. Calvin felt something poke his back when he turned around to find Sean with a yard stick he found lying around.

Sean has messed with Calvin since middle school, he was never bully to him but he loved teasing Calvin. Sean has had a fantasy involving Calvin ever since he heard Calvin laughing his head off when their principal fell off the stage at an anti-bullying assembly. Sean deep down always found Calvin adorable and wanted to get to know him. However, Sean had a certain image he wanted to maintain and also didn't know what Calvin liked. Until today...

Calvin gives him an "I don't have time for your games look" but Sean points to the piece of paper. Calvin picks it up and begins to throw it back until Sean widens his eyes and gestures Calvin to read the piece of paper. Calvin unravels the paper and reads it to himself, which read
"Up to study at Barnes and Noble later?" Calvin was very confused since all Sean ever did to him was tease him, and also Calvin was very much so oblivious to how Sean felt about him deep down. Sean noticed the lost look on Calvin's face which made his eyes widen with anticipation but Cal just went back to studying for his history quiz. Sean felt defeated. 14 minutes later the bell rung, Calvin slung his book bag over one shoulder with one hand still holding the study guide and out the door he went. Distracted, Calvin runs straight into Sean.

Calvin, not realizing who he ran into: "I'm so sorry, I'm studyi-..."
Sean, relieved to run into Calvin again but takes an opportunity to tease him "You serious Cal... "
Calvin now intimidated tried to step around Sean in the busy halls but failed. For the first time ever he was about to take his father's advice.
Luckily before Calvin could pull his fist back and ruin his high school career, Sean tells Cal he's teasing and brings up his offer of going to Barnes and Noble later.

Calvin thinks about it some more and takes up Sean's offer.
Sean keeping his cool but ecstatic on the inside: "What's your number I'll text you when I'm on my way"
Calvin puts his contact info into Sean's iPhone, which felt very surreal for the both of them for different reasons.
------------
After school, Calvin takes the bus home where he has some alone time since his father is working.
Calvin puts his book bag down, washes his hands, and turns on some tv. Friends is on but the thought of him hanging out with someone who used torment him fogged up his mind. He even thought about cancelling but he didn't have Sean's number. Time was standing still for poor Calvin.

Around 5 o'clock Calvin gets a text from Sean
"Hey Cal! it's Sean I just got in the car send me your addy be there soon"
Calvin's heart skipped a beat when he got the texts and after 90 seconds replied with his address. After hitting send Cal's nerves melted away for some reason and now he had a smile he couldn't wipe off his face.

Calvin takes a minute too check himself out in the mirror. He's sporting long adidas track pants, a plain navy blue hoodie, and some nike air max.
After running his hands through his bushy hair. He gives himself a wink and double barrel in the mirror.

Calvin's confidence meter was about to explode, he couldn't believe he was about to hang out with someone

He feels his phone vibrate and sees a text from Sean "outside"

Cal picks up his book bag and locks the door.

-----------------
Calvin starts walking towards Sean's 2009 black BMW 5 series, Sean only had this car to flex and also his dad got a newer one. Cal opened the passenger side door and got hit with the smell of black ice and an earful of RapCaviar. Sean wearing his Ray-bans, plain black $50 t-shirt, a quality pair of blue jeans, and white shell tops. Sean really valued style and material things unlike Cal. Cal throws his Jansport in the back and sits back in the leather seats and closes the door.

Sean cool guy facade faded away when Cal got in. He made him feel super welcome and wanted which was something Cal received seldom from his classmates. Cal felt bad for being so awkward earlier and apologized but Sean reassured him "No worries"

The ride was silent but not awkward, Cal just stared out the window the entire drive. They finally pull into the Barnes and Noble and walked in on a chaotic environment that was less ideal for studying. Children running around and yelling, the cafe was packed, a bunch of parents making small talk a little too loudly. After taking it in head ache inducing scene they decide to back to the car. This was a blessing in disguise.
-----------------
Calvin kind of getting anxious tells Sean he needs to study for this test. Sean assures Calvin that he will help him. Sean had a brilliant idea while walking back to the car and gave Cal a pat on the back. He drove 10 minutes to the local park. Calvin confused but kept his cool and grabbed his stuff and got out with Sean. After walking a few yards, Sean points to a picnic table and beckoned Cal over. They sat down and got studying. Much to Cal's surprise Sean was a very effective study buddy and really cared that Cal knew the material, sometimes Cal would get distracted and take in the beautiful lake in the park. Calvin grew more comfortable with Sean as the time went on but it was starting to get dark, Sean said let's finish studying in my car. They both sit in the back seats and Sean switches on the back dome light. Calvin feels something hard under his butt and says "What the.." he gets up and sees a pair of metal handcuffs. Calvin confused at the discovery he just made, Sean trying to come up with the words to explain but with a stroke of luck had a brilliant idea come to him again, this time for his benefit.
---------------TIE UP
While Calvin is still in this state of confusion, Sean tells Calvin how he's not going to forget the correct answers to the test.
Calvin now putting a lot more trust in Sean than he did before today asks how.
"Alright put your arms behind your head"
Sean raises the head rest of the back cuffs both of Calvin's wrists to the one metal pole of the head rest.
Calvin tests the bonds for play
Sean hops to the front seats and whirs the passenger seat forward and lifts the passenger seat head rest.
He tells Calvin to put his feet up on top of the passenger seat and takes off Calvin's kind of smelly Nikes
"Why'd you take of-"
"You want to pass this quiz or not"
Sean replaces the head rest locking his feet in making for some makeshift stocks.
Sean slowly peels off Calvin's ankle socks revealing beautiful nicely arches soles with adorable toes. Sean even quietly mouthed "Wow" to himself
Sean: "Rules are simple you answer correct, you get nothing, you get question wrong, you get tickled for 20 seconds"
Calvin's blue eyes widen and stirs up a nervous smile
Calvin couldn't tell but Sean was trembling with holding the study guide, Sean was about to hear the laugh he's playing in his head over and over again since that middle school assembly.
Sean: The 1920's decade of music and fashion is referred to as...
Calvin: The Roaring Twenties
Sean: The ban of alcohol from the 1920's to 1933 was called
Calvin: ummm proposition...
Sean looked at the study guide and saw Calvin got it wrong, "Finally" he thought to himself
Calvin got nervous, arched his bare feet back a little: Uh Se-
Sean: Wrong the answer is "Prohibition"
Sean started scratching his finger nails up and down Calvin's tender sole rapidly, stopping at the base of his toes and digging in between them
Calvin felt something he's never felt before, he uncontrollably started laughing hysterically, he was arching his back bucking and thrashing from side to side, his feet shaking with excitement, tears streaming out of his eyes
Calvin: HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHH SEAN YOU'RE EVIL HAHHHAHHAHAHH (Even laughed so hard no sound came out of his mouth)
Sean melted hearing Cal's laugh in real life for the first time since middle school, it was even better than he remembered. Another thing Sean learned about himself is that he really liked the thought of Cal bound up and helpless and was cooking up some scenario's in his head to hopefully bring to life some day.
After a euphoric 30 seconds of tickling Sean went back to asking him more questions and made sure Calvin had the material down of course he got a few questions wrong which led to consequences ;)
They studied for another 30 minutes.
----------------
The best thing was even if it was the first time they were hanging out Calvin and Sean felt very comfortable with each other. Calvin was happy he didn't spend another night in even if he spent tonight handcuffed in the back of his classmates car. Sean was just happy he could me himself around Calvin and not put up some masculine aloof personality everyone at school knew him for. There was definitely a special deeper connection between these 2.
------------
Sean takes Cal back home but the ride was silent. When Sean pulls in front of Calvin's house, he grabs his book bag and begins to open the door. Calvin thanks Sean for helping him study even if the method was unusual Calvin found it super effective. Sean replied with a warm "Anytime Cal, I'll see you tomorrow" Sean waits to see if Calvin gets in safely, Calvin gets in and they exchange waves good byes. Calvin locks the door and Sean drives off.
Last edited by wii 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

wii wrote: 1 year ago
squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Very well written adn funny story, I wonder if there will be a rematch :)
richard does love teaching valuable lessons ;)
A valuable trait to have wouldnt you agree :lol:
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I would also have liked to help Calvin study :D
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago I would also have liked to help Calvin study :D
Calvin's laugh is very addicting ;)
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

STORY 3: Just like old times (MM/M)
-----------
New characters:
Mark: The oldest of all the brothers. He works with Richard at their construction company, which previously belonged to their father before he retired. He loves football, is a bit more outgoing than Richard, is happily married and has 2 kids of his own. Looks wise he's huskier than Richard, blondish hair, kinda looks like Chris Pratt.
Eric: The 2nd oldest of the brothers. Lives a few towns over from Richard and Mark and works in financing instead of construction. He prefers a bachelor lifestyle, going on dates from time to time but for him work comes first. He's very close to his brothers and the rest of the family. Looks wise he resembles Tilky Jones.
-------------
Mark and Richard were in their office trailer planning and discussing their schedule and projects. The trailer was quite spacious, it had wood paneling though out, two desks, a conference table in the middle, and luckily AC.

Mark gets a text from Eric which read
"I'm off today. Drink?"
Mark replied
"At the office until 4, come stop by"
Eric taps back with a thumbs up
---------
20 minutes go by and Eric walks in wearing his blue chambray button up, khakis, and black leather shoes. Richard and Mark wore sweats and t shirts to the office today with dirty white sneakers.
They exchange bro hugs and Eric takes a seat at one of the chairs at the conference table to reply to some emails and see his schedule for the week. Mark and Richard begin stressing and decide to take a smoke break, they grab their Marlboro Reds and step outside. Eric stays in answering emails, he gets a notification from the photo app "Look back at this day...." When he tries to swipe it away he accidentally opens the photo app, it's a picture from their younger years. He's thinking to himself "Oh we gotta recreate this!!" After their smoke break Rich and Mark walk in, and less stressed than before.

Eric lets out a laugh and shows his brothers the old pic "Guys remember this?!"
Mark looked at the pic and in one second spoke his mind on what everyone in that office was thinking "Our childhood summed up in a picture"
The room filled with laughter. Richard shook his head laughing reminiscing on the pic, he remembers that day vividly and fondly.
Eric suggests recreating the pic for "ol' times sake" and it'll be a great laugh
Rich and Mark decide they'll worry about their work problems tomorrow and agree to relive the past.
-------------------
Mark goes to the storage closet and grabs two wound up coils of red and blue braided rope puts them on the conference table.
Mark and Rich take seats in their leather conference room chair.
Eric starts with tying up Richard first
Rich feels his back being tightened up against the chair as Eric wraps the rope around his chest, he goes around two times.
His manly yet overworked hands were waiting behind the chair, Eric quickly ties Rich's hands up.
Mark gets up for a second while Eric finishes tying up Rich's leg's and ankles
"Yo Eric" He tosses a roll of 3 inch grey duct tape and Eric catches it. Followed by Mark saying "Tape Richie's mouth shut already"... "Matter of fact let me do it" Mark rips off a 7 inch strip of duct tape and presses it against his younger brothers lips.
Now that Richard was all bound and gagged it was Mark's turn to be tied next. Rich spent this time struggling in the tight ropes which he loved doing back in his younger days. The sight of Richard trying to wriggle free of the ropes would make anyone on this site eyes widen 10x.
--------------------
Mark's tie up is a little different from his bound brother. The rope going around his body was making his belly protrude a little bit, His wrist were bound to the arms of the chair unlike Rich who had them behind his back. Mark's leg and ankles were bound together like his brother. Mark's husky self never looked better! For the cherry on top of a great tie up, Eric presses a 2 5 inch pieces of duct tape over Mark's mouth. The brothers favorite part of the tie up was usually gagging one another.
---------
The two bound brothers look at each begin to laugh behind their tape gags which was really stuck on. There was a huge nostalgia rush going on in the room for everyone.
-----
"Alright let's take this pic"
Eric pushed the chairs his bound brothers were on towards the other wall.
Eric propped his phone up against Mark's Yeti tumbler and set up the timer to take the pic. 10 seconds set.
Eric stood between his two bound brothers with his thumbs up smirking just the childhood pic.
The phone made the shutter sound and snapped the pic, perfectly.
Eric reviewed the pic and said "This one is going on Facebook" laughing
He showed Mark and Rich the picture and they were laughing and gently takes off their tape gags.
After Eric posted the pic alongside the old pic with the caption "Just like old times" they spent a good 10 minutes catching up with Rich and Mark still bound the chair.
-------------
Eric unties his brothers and they head to the dive bar down the street for happy hour. Eric's phone kept pinging with likes and comments which read "LOL Good times", "Somethings never change haha", their one cousin even wrote. "I remember the one summer I to visit poor Richard was kept bound and gagged in the closet XD." They spent hours laughing at the comments sipping their beers.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww cute adult brothers reliving their TUG glory days! Love to see it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Wow incredible stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic