An odd interview. (MF/fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An odd interview. (MF/fm)

Post by Druid_Princess »

I’ve decided to try something different with my fictional stories. Please give some feedback!

“Mmph!” Carly moans as one of the two intruders places duct tape over her mouth. 17 year old Carly had just landed her a new babysitting job for a couple down the road. Long black hair and green eyes, Carly had on a black tshirt and jeans with grey socks. Currently, her hands were duct taped behind her back, with her ankles duct taped together.
The two intruders, who both were wearing black clothing with ski masks, forcefully lay her on the floor of the carpeted living room along with the 10 year old boy, Nick. Carly could tell by their figures, it was a man and a woman. Then man had duct taped and gagged Carly, while the woman was doing the same thing to Nick who was laying a little ways next to her.

Nick had short blond hair and blue eyes, who was barefoot and wearing a blue T-shirt with grey sweatpants. “Mmmph” Nick grunts as the woman places multiple pieces of tape over Nick’s mouth. “Good, now you two behave” the man says, then the woman says “and good luck.” Carly watches as the two intruders picks up a large black trash bag each, filled with things and walks out the front door.
“Mmmphh! Mmmpph!” Carly and Nick yells, and they both start struggling. “How am I supposed to get out of this?” Carly thought to herself “man I suck at this job.” But she looks over at Nick, seeing him wiggling around and thinks to herself “I have to do something.”
Carly rolled onto her back, then sits up “struggling is pointless” she thinks to herself “I need to use this energy for something that could help us.” Looking around thinking what to do, Carly thinks about a knife or a pair of scissors she could get from the kitchen. “Could I reach with my hands bound like this?” Carly thinks to herself, then shakes her head thinking it’s too dangerous.

She looks as Nick, who had stop struggling and lays on his side with his knees pulled up to his chest. “Mph” Carly says to him, Nick looks at her and asks “mph?”
“Mph mmmpph” Carly says, trying to wave at him to come close. Nick lays motionless, but the look on his face made Carly think that he has no idea what she is trying to say. Carly sighs, and lays on her stomach and crawls to Nick. Once she was close enough, Carly sits back up and places her back to Nick, inches a little closer and uses her fingers to peal off his gag.
“Ow that hurts” Nick says, Carly answers “Mmph” then she wiggle her hands while saying “unmmmph Mmph Hmmmpph.”
“Untape you?” Nick asks, and Carly nods her head.

Nick rolls onto his back and sits up, and goes back to back with Carly. Carly feels him fiddling with the tape on her wrists, but after a while it was apparent he was struggling with it. “Found it” Nick says, peeling the end free. With a little work, Nick unwrapped the duct tape off of Carly’s wrists. Once her hands were free, Carly peels off her gag “ow, that does hurt.”
“Told you” Nick says, while Carly gets to work on freeing her feet. Carly stands up, stretches and walks over to the armrest of the couch where she left her cellphone.
“Hey” Nick says looking up at Carly “forgot about me?” “No” Carly says, texting on her phone to someone. Once she finished her text, she puts her phone back down and looks at Nick “I didn’t forget about you.”

“Well?” Nick says waving his hands, Carly chuckles and says “you know how much easier my job would be if I just left you taped up?” Nick rolls onto his stomach, starting to squirm around for a moment before stopping and saying “okay very funny. But this isn’t part of the test.”
Carly comes over and bends down saying “you’re right, okay let me get you undone here.” Carly was about to untie Nick until the front door open again, and the two intruders walks in. This time, with their masks off revealing Nick’s parents.

“Ten minutes isn’t bad” Nick’s dad saying looking at his phone screen, it was him who Carly sent the text. “We can definitely trust you to deal with a break in. In an efficient manner” Nick’s mom says. “Just remember, stuff is just stuff” Nick’s dad says “if this every happens, just focus getting free and get the police on the phone, and us soon after of course.”
“Yes sir” Carly says sitting cross legged on the floor “I have to say, I never had a job interview like this.” “I know it’s odd” Nick’s mom says “but like to make sure you’re capable for the worst possible situation.”

“I’m still tied up” Nick says, and his dad says jokingly “oh Nick, forgot you were here.” Everyone chuckled, and Carly says “I was just telling Nick, my job would be much easier if he’s still taped up.” “Yes indeed” Nick’s mom says chuckling. All the while Nick was wiggling around next to Carly.
“I figure if I get out first” Carly says “I could get help faster, and fight off real intruders if they were still here.” “Good thinking” Nick’s mom says,

Nick stops his struggling to catch his breath, laying on his back with legs bent. Carly seeing Nick’s bare feet next to her, quickly grabs him by the ankles and places his feet on his lap.
“Ticklish?” Carly asks grinning at Nick, she wiggles her fingers above his toes. Nick’s eyes grow wide, shakes his head “yes, please I beg of you.” Nick squirms his feet around, which intensifies as Carly inches her fingers closer. “No! Please no! Do not touch my feet! This isn’t fair!” Nick starts squirms around frantically, and just as Carly was about to make contact, she lets go of her grip off of Nick, letting him squirm away.

Nick’s parents chuckled, and Carly stands up “so any more interview questions, or tests you need to put me through?” Nick parents shakes their heads and his dad says “just come have a cup of lemonade at the table with us, and we can discuss your pay rate and times you will be babysitting.”
Carly followed Nick’s parents, and Carly looks over at Nick who was struggling with the tape on the floor. “He’ll be fine” his mom says “this won’t take but another 10 minutes, he can wait.”

“Are you kidding me?” Nick says, sounded more like playing the character than a desperate plea. His mom chuckles and says “good luck.”
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

It was a fun and beautifully narrated story. Loved the twist about the intruders!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

charliesmith wrote: 11 months ago It was a fun and beautifully narrated story. Loved the twist about the intruders!
Glad you liked it :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice little story with a cute twist. Somehow every babysitter on this site will be tied up eventually...

You asked for feedback, so I would suggest choosing a slightly different title, making the twist a little less obvious. Also, often stories are written in the past tense so (she said instead of she says), and your story reads a little odd in the present tense. I am not sure whether this was intentional.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] As yo7 say, different from your usual stories, the title is correct, it is a ver6 7nusual, and frankly questionable, job 8nterview. I love the fact that your charge stays tied up t9 the end, but you escaped a bit too quickly, and no tickling for you!
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

I loved the little foreshadowing of the twist in the title; very creative! An amazing story overall too.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic