Signals to Play (m/f+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Signals to Play (m/f+)

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 1: "I'm sure you'll won't be BORED."

"Hi Timmy. What cha doing?"

"Bored! Trying to find something to do, Sue." The boy goes through his comics and books.

"Bored? Really?" The teenage brunette replies while standing outside her little brother's bedroom door. She is wearing a white short sleeve blouse ,long black skirt, and black slippers. "Should there be some detective or western show on TV?" she asks.

"There is nothing on right now. Just those boring soaps that Mom watches", he responds. "And I've already seen these shows many times." There are few shows on in the 1950s

"Well if you're going to be bored on this day off of school, come to my room and lets play a game."

"A game?" He turns to face his older sister. "What? Another board game?"

"Just come into my room." She puts her arms behind her. "I'm sure you'll won't be BORED." Sue smiles, and walks away from the door to her room with her hands behind her back. Timmy notices her hands behind her back and knows what it means. It was a signal to show that she is okay with playing one of "those" games.

Timmy has played games such as Cowboys and Indians, Cops and Robbers and other such games with his sisters, their friends, and even his friend's sisters. However, the games become less frequent over time, especially since they grow older and find other interests. What these games have in common is someone ends up tied up.

Once Timmy sees Sue return to her room, he leaves the room, heads downstairs, then down into the basement, and over to the laundry area. On a shelf, he finds a bag with bundles of rope, still where his Mom keeps them. He takes a couple of bundles, and heads back upstairs to a linen closet next to the bathroom. Inside, he finds some scarves and handkerchiefs. Timmy takes a couple of scarves and handkerchiefs, and heads to his older sister's room.

Peaking in, he notices his sister laying on her bed with her back facing him, reading a book. Timmy's history with these games involves catching the girls by surprise. The girls usually hate being caught and tied up by surprise, mainly because they do not want to play at the time. Knowing this is how he like to play these games, each girl comes up with a signal to tell him they are okay with playing. Sue's signal is to have her hands behind her back while walking away from him.

Timmy slowly walks to his sister's bed. He jumps on top of her and hand gags her.

"This is a robbery! Cooperate and you'll be okay!" Sue nods with a little giggle. "Good!" Timmy responds with his made up sinister voice. "Now put your hands behind your back!" Sue gently moves her arms behind her. Timmy takes a piece of rope. " What are you looking for you bad man?" Sue asks with a smile, playing along."

"Any jewels and cash you have!" He wraps the rope around her wrists horizontally, layering the ropes, then vertically between her arms, and knots it off. Well good luck finding them you robber, because I'll scream for help!" Sue responds.

"Oh no you won't!" Quickly he takes a handkerchief and rolls it into a ball. "Help! I'm being robbummph..." Sue calls out a bit more loudly before Timmy put the handkerchief in her mouth. He takes a black scarf and wraps it over her mouth before tying it behind her head at the back of her neck. Timmy moves off of the bed, and helps his sister sit up "Now, show me the safe!" Playing along, Sue stands up and Timmy follows her downstairs.

Then a knock on the front door. "Sue, it's Joanne. Do you have notes from English class yesterday?"
Last edited by Mask6190 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Pretty good start. Interested to see where this goes.

Why is it in the present tense, though?

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago Pretty good start. Interested to see where this goes.

Why is it in the present tense, though?
Thanks for the comment :D

As for why it's in the present tense, it's a personal taste. To me, it makes it sounds like the story is happening at the very moment.

Thanks for asking!
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Really nice.
I love how they have secret signals to show they are willing to play
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies everyone! Here is the next part.

Chapter 2: "Now if you will just come in quietly..."

"Up to the door Sue."

"Hummph?!"

Timmy and gently pushes her towards the door. He steps forward and unlocks the door. "Door is open Joanne!" He calls out. Sue looks at her brother with a surprised look. "Just play along Sue. Let's see if she wants in."

Sue lets out a deep moan in defeat. She knows he's played these games before, and Joanne has been a willing victim.

The door opens and Joanne steps in. "Hey Sue. How are...oh?!"

"I see we have guests." Timmy replies, pointing his hand at his sister's friend like a pistol. "Now if you will just come in quietly..."

"Hmm..." Joanne thinks for a bit. The brunette with glasses has her hair tied into a bun, wearing a green blouse, a dark checkered pattern skirt, long black socks, and black shoes.

She walks forward and gently shuts the door. Joanne raises her hands in the air. This is her signal. "Good!" Timmy answers. "Now turn around and put your hands behind your back." Joanne follows Timmy's instructions with a little smile. Timmy takes out a piece of ropes and ties her wrists together, just like his sister. "You'll never get away with this!" Joanne responds.

"Oh, but I will!" Timmy takes out a handkerchief and a red scarf. "And you talk too loud!"

"Why you little brrumph..." Joanne quiets down with Timmy stuffing his handkerchief in her mouth. He wraps a red scarf over her mouth and knots it at the base of the neck. "Now, both of you to the basement!" With a gentle shove, Sue and Joanne walk to the basement door. Timmy opens the door, and walks down first. The two girls follow him slowly, with Timmy making sure they don't fall forward. Once down the stairs, Timmy directs the girls to a couch against the wall. Sue and Joanne sit down on the couch, and Timmy takes out two more strands of rope from his pockets. "Whummph?" both try to ask through their gags.

"Just making sure both of you won't run off!" Timmy kneels to his sister's feet and ties her ankles together. Just like the wrists, he wraps the rope around her legs at her ankles horizontally, layering the ropes, then vertically between her legs, and knots it off. He repeats on Joanne's covered legs. "Well that should keep you both still!"

Timmy steps back to look at his tied sister and her friend. Both struggle to his enjoyment. He did not have this planned on his day off of school, and he hasn't played this game in a long time. A little thought came to him. Why did his sister want to play? Then another thought as he looked at the two girls bound and gagged. Why did they look so attractive all tied up?

Those thoughts disappear as he hears the front door knock, again.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Really nice update.
I am curious what's coming next
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I can see more girls joking these two. Will his mother join them at some point?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Apologies for the long wait. It took a while to come up with what to do next, let along a signal as per the title, but here is the next part :D

Chapter 3: "So, how do we do a hogtie?"

Sue and Joanne laugh through their gags as Timmy shakes his head. He mumbles as he walks upstairs out of the basement. As soon as he leaves, Joanne scoots over toward Sue. She reaches behind Sue and tries to grab her bound wrists, but Sue pulls them away. Joanne looks at her, motioning for her to lend her wrists. Sue shakes her head. "Mmm...mmm."

"Mmm?"

Sue lets out a chuckle, and starts to struggle playfully. Joanne shakes her head, now understanding that Sue let her brother tie her up. She looks up the stairs, wondering who is at the door.

"Hi Timmy!"

"Hey Katie! What are you doing here?"

Timmy greets his neighbor Katie, wearing a white shirt and a blue patterned skirt. Her blonde hair is tied in a ponytail with a multi-colored scarf holding it in, and a blue scarf around her neck. She is only a year younger than Timmy. "Mom wants to know if you have any extra flour, don't you"

"We might. Let me check." Timmy runs to the kitchen and opens up one of the cabinets. "Looks like we have an extra package of flour."

"Great!"

He turns around to see Katie in the kitchen, holding the scarf she originally was wearing in her hands, out at him. "Looks like you have some evil plans today" Katie giggles, staring at the contents of Timmy's pockets.

"Well...my sister wanted to play, and..." Timmy realizes the rope and a scarf are still in his pockets. He was not expecting Katie to follow him into the house. "I was going to let you leave..." He walks to Katie and takes the scarf. "But you saw too much!"

Gently, Timmy pulls Katie's arms behind her back. He wraps the scarf around her wrists once, then wraps the scarf around vertically, between the arms, and pulls it tight. Finally, he knots it off. Katie holding the scarf at him was her signal, mainly because she prefers being tied up with soft materials instead of harder materials like rope.

Timmy reaches into his pocket for the remaining scarf. "Hold on!" Katie responds. "Before you gag me, take me to your sister. I want to see how you have her tied up."

"Umm...okay." Unsure of what Katie means, Timmy leads her into the basement. Sue and Joanne are still there as he left them. Both struggle and moan through their gags. "They are not hogtied?"

"Hogtied?" Timmy responds to Katie.

"You don't know?"

"No. I'm not a boy scout, and I haven't played like this in a while." Katie let out a sigh. "I thought you would know as much as my brothers by now.
You have any more scarves?" She asks.

"Hold on for a second." Quickly he runs upstairs to the closest. He gathers a bunch of scarves and handkerchiefs, seeing how this day is going, and runs back to the basement. Katie laughs "That's a lot of scarves."

"Yeah, well I want to se sure I have enough. So, how do we do a hogtie?"

"It's easy." Katie sits on the carpeted basement floor. "First, tie my ankles."

Timmy takes another blue scarf and ties her ankles like her wrists. "Good." Katie replies. She rolls onto her belly and bends her legs back to her arms. "Now tie my wrists to my ankles." Timmy takes a green scarf and wraps it around her wrist bindings, then takes the two ends to the ankle bindings, barely reaching them, and knots it off. Katie tests it out, pulling against the binding. "Now that's a hogtie."

"Really? I though it would be more complicated."

"Not really. I can talk all about it, but you probably want to shut me up." She gives him a wink.

"And I agree with you." Taking a handkerchief and a scarf from the pile, Timmy inserts a wadded handkerchief into Katie's mouth with ease, then covers with a dark red scarf, and ties it around the back of her neck, below the ponytail. "There we go!" Timmy responds, watching the cute girl next door struggle in the all scarf hogtie. He looks to his sister and Joanne and had a thought. "Now for you two, I think a hogtie would serve you both well."

"So this is what you're doing while I'm gone."

Timmy turns around to find his Mom standing in the middle of the stairs.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Well that is an interesting surprise.
I am intrigued. What will happen next?
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Your story is progressing nicely. Wonder how Timmy's mom will signal...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Liking this very much!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies everyone! The penultimate chapter is ready to go. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: "Do you honestly think these games are new to me?"

"Oh, h..hi Mom!" Timmy studders. "We're... playing... cops and robbers."

"Oh really?" His Mom, Amy asks. The brunette stands wearing a dark blue dress with a large black belt buckle wrapped around her torso, black stockings, and black heels. "Can you explain why Joanne and Katie are here?"

"Well...you see..." The girls laugh behind their gags as Timmy tries to explain to his Mom, expecting the worse to happen to him.

"Hmmm...." the Mother responds. She looks at the scene of her daughter and friend tied up and gagged on the couch, and the daughter of her neighbor hogtied on the ground. Amy walks over to her daughter, and looks at her. "Normally it would be Timmy who would start a game like this, but why do I get the sense that it was your idea?"

"Mmmph?!"

"Well I haven't seen Timmy or any of the boys bring up these game in a long time, but I've seen you read a lot of mystery novels and talk to your friends about being kidnapped and rescued by a handsome young man." Joanne and Katie laugh through their gags and Timmy lets out a confusing, but stunned look. Sue looks away from her Mom. "That's what I thought." Amy nd walks to the stairs, then pauses. "I'm guessing you're the robber, Timmy?"

"Yes, Mom"

"Since I walked into a robbery, what are you going to do about me?"

"Ah...well I can let you leave. Put your hands behind your back lady!"

"Okay, just don't hurt me..." His Mom responds playfully. Her signal to Timmy is if she plays along to the game. Although Timmy like to catch them by surprise, he doesn't do that to the adults. He has learned the hard way in the past when he tired to surprise them with a game.

Grabbing a piece of rope, he ties his Mother's wrists behind her back. "Okay lady, now down on the floor!" Going along with the game, Amy slowly drops to her knees, then rolls on to her side, and finally onto her belly. Taking another piece of rope, Timmy ties his Mom's ankles together. Finally, with a third piece of rope, Timmy ties it to the wrist bindings. He notices his Mom's ankles are already up in the air. "Wait, you know about the hogtie?"

"Of course! Do you honestly think these games are new to me?"

"Well...nevermind." The girls laugh through their gags as Timmy ties the rope from the wrists to the ankles, completing the hogtie. "You're not getting away with this you robber!" The Mom continues to play along.

"Oh I will!" Timmy picks up a dark blue scarf and another handkerchief "And for that, you have to stay quiet!" Timmy stuffs the handkerchief into his Mom's mouth, which was already opened before he returned to her. He wraps the scarf over her mouth and ties it behind her neck, underneath her hair. He steps back and watches his Mom and Katie struggle. Then he looks at the couch to see his sister and Joanne struggle, but notices they are too close, and at times, reach each other's hands. Seeing that he has two pieces of rope left, he comes up with an idea.

Grabbing the two remaining pieces of rope, Timmy walks over to the couch. "I step away for one second and I see you two try to help each other!" Both Joanne and Sue shake their heads, trying to disagree with him. "I can fix that.
On the floor Sue!" Going along with him, Sue scoots off the couch and onto the floor, turning onto her side. Just like his Mom and Katie, he uses one of the remaining two ropes to ties his sister's ankles to her hands. "You too Joanne!" Joanne complies and scoots onto the floor, turning onto her belly. Timmy uses the last piece of rope to hogtie his sister's friend. "There we go!" Timmy sits back on the couch and watches the four hogtied and gagged damsels struggle on the basement floor. It was a fun afternoon for him.

Then a knock on the door...
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

Really fun story, very jealous of all the characters involved lol
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Another story of a mum tied up by her children I see. This seems.a.nice family.game.for a.rainy.day.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Very nice update.
I like how you pointed out that Timmy only plays this game if they allow it
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

This is good so far. I’m honestly so jealous of all the people hogtied and gagged.
Merida : - )
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story so far.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really loving this, how many more captives will Timmy get?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

As always, thanks for the replies everyone. I'm pleased that others are reading this :D

Anyway, here is the first part of the end to the story. Although this was suppose to be the final chapter, I figure I split it up. The parts are probably going to be smaller, but there will be anticipation :D

Chapter 5 Part 1: "Okay, but can this wait until later?!"

"Again?" Timmy responds to himself. Another knock on the door. He looks at the bound and gagged damsels. "Expecting anyone?" The girls and his Mom shook their heads. Another knock on the door. "Oh for..." He quickly runs to the stairs, then a thought. He turns to the laundry area. All the rope has been used up. Timmy's face turns to the floor. There are still plenty of scarves left. Quickly he gathers at least three scarves and stuffs them into his pockets, then he runs to the stairs, runs up them, and out of the basement. "Coming!" he calls out as he runs to the front door and opens it.

"Ah Timmy! Perfect. Just the boy I need to see!" A redhead girls walks into the living room, wearing a yellow blouse, a black skirt buttoned just above the waist, and slippers.

"Uhh...Brenda? This is a bad time."

"What are you talking about?! There is no school today. What better time to for you to help me out with my project!"

"Okay, but can this wait until later?!"

"Nope. Me and my family are heading out for an early dinner. Say, where is everyone?" Brenda pauses to look around.

"Oh, my Mom and Sue are in the basement doing laundry. Say, lets..." Before Tim finishes, Brenda quickly walks to the basement door, opens it, and runs down the stairs. "Hi Mrs. Thomson! Can I...OH MY GOD!"

"Oh crap..." Timmy mutters to himself. Brenda is the same age as Timmy. They are in the same class, and she lives a couple of blocks down the road. Brenda is not afraid to get her way, and doesn't take "no" for an answer. She is a model student with high grades and good behavior. She calls out any boys if they're not on their best behavior, and it doesn't help Timmy if she finds his Mom and three other girls tied up in the basement.

Also, she has never taken part in Timmy's tie up games.
Last edited by Mask6190 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Loving it, can’t wait for last part! I loved Brenda’s reaction and then Timmy’s response. This final part is gonna be good.
Merida : - )
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Who is going to be tied? Timmy or Brenda? Looking forward to finding out 😎
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is the next part of the final chapter. It's very short, but I feel it sets things up nicely :D

Chapter 5 Part 2:

Unsure of what to do, Timmy slowly walks down the basement steps. He sees Brenda with her hands over her mouth, stunned at the sight of four bound and gagged ladies on the basement floor. Timmy pauses, expecting Brenda to chew him out, but notices she is still stunned at the sight. He ponders how to approach her about the game he is playing without her freaking out, but no plan seems to play out in his head without backlash. One idea pops into his head. It is not what he wants to do, but to Timmy, it gives him a chance to explain to Brenda.

Slowly, Timmy walks down the stairs. The moaning behind the gags of the damsels becomes louder. Brenda still has not moved from her spot. Timmy ends up behind Brenda, and quickly hand gags her and wraps his other arm around her waist.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

You can't leave it like that surely? :lol:
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago You can't leave it like that surely? :lol:
Of course not.

And don't call me Shirley ;)