Jo learn a lesson (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jo learn a lesson (M/F)

Post by Dany Osewat »

My girlfriend Jo Is a very nice and clever girl but sometimes I am annoyed because she acts like she knows everything. Or like she can do anything. I wanted to give her a lesson for some time until an excellent opportunity showed up

We were watching a movie and a female character was tied up and gagged. Jo said that it was unrealistic and it is very easy to escape when you are tied up
"Have you ever been tied up?" I asked knowing the answer
"No John but look. She can do it"
"You must try sometime. I know good knots. I don't think you will be able to untie yourself"
"Oh come on really? I don't think so. I will be out in 10 minutes"
"We will see about that"

We talk about it and she decided to try it. I asked her what if she wouldn't escape
"Do whatever you want, it doesn't matter I will untie myself"
"I can leave you alone to accept your predicament"
"Sure whatever, leave me two hours alone. But actually you won't because I will be free before that. For sure"
"That's a lot. Are you sure?" I actually wanted to leave her alone for two hours but I had to ask
"Let's make it three, isn't gonna happen so why not"
"Deal. But I will tickle you too"
"No you don't you know I hate it"
"You will be free remember?"
"Right. Deal"

The next day when we were both home we headed to the bedroom. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts
"Ready?"
"Always"
I ordered her to put her hands behind her back and I started tying them as tighly as i could
"That's tight" she exclaimed
"You have second thoughts?"
"Never. I will untie myself"
"Good" I said and I picked up a second rope to tie her arms
"Sit down baby"
Joe sit on the floor and tied her knees and then her legs
"Is that OK? Or you want to continue?"
"Do whatever you want"
"Ok you asked for this" i said and I helped her lie to the floor
"What now?"
"You will see" I tied another rope around her legs and I connected with her wrists "This is a hogtie" I explained. I grabbed the duct tape and I used it to secure the knots

"Any last words?"
"Be ready to see me untie myself "
"Ok" I said and gagged her with a piece of duct tape
Jo tried to escape as hard as she could. But it was pointless. She shaked her body, groaned, tried to get rid of the hogtie. But she couldnt do anything
"Time is up baby"
She shook her hand
"yes it is" I took of her gag
"No no no no"
"Remember the deal?"
"Please???"
"Not today baby. Today you are gonna get your lesson" I said and I took of her socks
"Open your mouth"
"Wtf John"
"I have to gag you with something better"
She looked at me for a while and she accepted it. She opened her mouth and I shoved her socks in. Then I wrapped her head with the duct tape

"I know you think that when I leave you alone you can escape yourself"
"Mmm" she moaned
"But you won't" I tapped her palms into fists and she screamed
"Yes, not gonna happen. Time for tickling"
I tickled her with my hands and a brush for sometime and she wasn't enjoy it
"I think you like it"
"MHMM" she shook her head
"Ok since you do I have a surprise for you. I charged two electric toothbrushes to keep you company while I am gone"
"MHMM??"
"yes I am genius" I said and I grabbed the toothbrushes from my drawer. I quickly tied them with tape in her soles and I turned them on. She screamed again
"Oh don't be like that you ask for it. You were sure you will be escape"
She looked at me with a really cold look
"Oh I am scared, maybe I have to blindfold you what you think?"
"MMM"
I took a black scarf and I blindfolded her and then I saw her headphones. I had a idea
"Hey babe"
"Mm"
"Your nose and ears are not covered let's do something about that before I go"
"MMMM"

I found her shoes and I grabbed one. Then I went to the bathroom and I found two dirty socks of her. I put the socks inside the shoe and I asked her if she knew what I was going to do
She shooked her head and I placed her shoe in front of her nose "I am giving you something pleasant to smell. Your shoe and two socks"
"MHHFMMG"
I tied the shoe in her nose using the duct tape making sure she couldn't get rid of it

Then I saw a last rope
"Hey I have a last rope"
I tied her big toes together and then i brought the rope in her head tying it around her shoe and mouth "For extra protection"

"OK babe I am gonna leave you now, I want to think all these times you are sure about something and you can't know if it's true or not. Don't be so sure about everything babe"
"Mm"
"I will see you in three hours, enjoy your socks, shoe and toothbrushes. And I have a last thing for you"
I took her headphones and I searched a specific song in her phone. Axel f frog. I putted the headphones in her ears and I pressed play. "Do you like it?"
"Mhmmm"
"Oh good because you are gonna listen it many times. I put it in repeat"
"MMMHMMH?" she screamed
"Hey when you are tied up other people can do whetever they want to you. You should try it. Not with me but you should"
I kissed her in her hair and I got up

"Remember babe you asked for this. You said three hours. You will have them"
I increased the volume of the Axel f frog so she couldnt hear anything else and then I shouted out
"ENJOY. BYE JO"
I heard her groaning when I closed the bedroom door
"MMHMGFMGMM"
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

damn that escalated quickly, I am usually one who likes some 'filler' text around the tug. But for a one-shot this works perfectly.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

You are so cruel. Axel.frog! On repeat! For three hours!

I'd love to try that, makes me.wish my feet.were.ticklish some.times.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago You are so cruel. Axel.frog! On repeat! For three hours!

I'd love to try that, makes me.wish my feet.were.ticklish some.times.
I want to try this too. But maybe for less than three hours. One hour is good for Axel frog
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic