Spy Camp (m+f+/m+f+) Part 36

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Giselle is a clever player, she seems to get under other peoples skin. The fact that she is not afraid to take a bit of punishment now, should help her. We may find out, soon :)
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Really cute story
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, but I am not sure whether this story will continue. I lack the time and motivation and don't really enjoy the arc/storyline I had planned. Sorry for all who invested time in this story
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

this is sad, but does happen. I am not sorry for reading, no time wasting at all. Go on with new ideas when you find your motivation again...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sad to hear, but you know best if and how to continue this story and I agree completey with [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Reading your stories is never wasted time - I have so far enjoyed eyery story you graced us with [mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Don't be hard on yourself, it is a good story, well written. I and many others have enjoyed reading it, and making comments. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

That's very sad news.

Like others, I don't feel like I wasted my time. It was a great ride! I hope you can continue it in the future and/or delight us with other story. =)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Here's another part. My work is still trying to kill me (still enjoying it, tho) and draining me off my energy in the weekends and evenings. I doubt the updates will again be regular.

-------------------------------------------------------

Giselle ducked behind a dozen rusty and dusty crates, breathing heavily after the chase through the gargantuan labyrinth beneath the abandoned factory. Only a thin shaft provided some faint light in the otherwise murky room. In an instant, her breath halted. Sturdy boots rushed down the stairs. A man dressed in a bright-yellow hazmat suit and a black mask stopped in the room, carrying his paintball gun in a battle-ready position.

Unarmed, save for a few stickers that would count as knife kills, the quality of Giselle’s hiding spot would determine her survival. The reflections of a few rays of light on the shiny metal barrel frightened her. She hoped her camouflage protection blended in well with the gray concrete.

“Do not get caught. They are the enemy. They will not hold back, do not show mercy, and do not give second chances. I warn you,” Washington had said in his brief. “For our new students: I am serious. The consequences of failure are more severe than you have experienced so far.”

Her first instinct had been not to enter the neglected industrial area, mostly retaken by the surrounding forest. No reward would be worth the tortuous, inhumane punishment awaiting a loser. Yet, she also needed a certain number of points in the game by collecting colored balls from various places within the facility. Failing to obtain the required points meant undergoing the same fate as those captured, and Giselle conjectured it entailed lengthy tie-ups.

Around the hips of the yellow-clad man hung various items reminding her of this cruelty: ropes and shiny steel cuffs. A small bag on his back would contain more ways to restrain helpless adolescents. The flashlight on the man’s gun surveyed the room before moving deeper into the maze, offering Giselle two options: wait or run. Not finding her elsewhere might force him to search this room more carefully. It could be a shallow dead-end, or the lack of noise could indicate her strategy. Dashing also posed risks. Her sound could trigger another chase. Another enemy could be standing outside, waiting for a naive young girl to appear, thinking she outsmarted her enemy in her youthful hubris. And they were not ignorant, communicating with each other and protecting the terrain together. Her enemy did not consist of brainless NPCs as predictable as an apple falling to the ground.

Her heart pounded. What to do? She recalled the game time was three hours, so waiting here for long did not matter. Willet had told her the other day how much Washington valued patience. He wanted his students to learn to await the right moment to strike and avoid unnecessary risks. Like here, where one shot from the paintball gun would mean gg, making the correct choice was essential.

After only two minutes, her patience had run out, and Giselle sneaked out of her hiding place. Departing the dusty room, she darted through the hallway to the rusty old stairs leading to the courtyard. She peeked, spotting no yellow, and rushed to the nearest forest edge. Not in a straight line, of course, as Giselle wisely zigzagged over fences and overgrown concrete blocks, as there could be snipers on the roof. Indeed, a bullet of blue paint exploded five feet to her right as she passed a massive oak tree. Another one flew over her head, but it was too late: She had caught up with the trees. The shades embraced her, and the branches of the trees blocked the sniper’s view and weaponry. There had indeed been a trap. She had walked into it and lived to tell the tale. Her luck could not last.

Giselle was safe. Far from her last known location, she dropped into a mossy ditch and threw the paintball mask off to breathe and giggle. Not only in relief but also to her dissatisfaction, she was having fun. The game was great: She loved exploring neglected places, the stealth aspect was superb, and her opponents seemed capable and actually trying. Doing this all summer was fine, not good, but certainly acceptable. There was only one major elephant in the room.

The potential punishment made her sick.

Giselle shivered thinking about it. It made her stomach tumble, and even being forced into extra math tutoring all day, which was more boring than mediocre nature documentaries, was a better prospect. Having something dirty forced into her mouth, being humiliatingly weakened, and being unable to move was not a joke anymore. It was straight-up bullying and child abuse.

It was not worth it, not in the slightest, but Giselle had to get back in the paintball arena one more time. One more ball, and then she had the bare minimum amount to walk away and forget about this wicked place until dinner. Chilling in the forest, all by herself, would make her much happier. She grabbed her map to deduce the best location to get the last ball.

There was one problem: No target seemed accessible. These weirdos would not let her escape their sick games freely. One could get stuck or lost in the tunnels and chambers underneath the factory, but above ground, all targets were deep inside the complex, making her vulnerable for a long time. The large open spaces made the defenseless teens fish in a barrel, and the tight, unpredictable hallways and the office area were a death trap. She made a detailed plan and positioned the protective mask back over her face. The farthest targets appeared so risky that none of her co-competitors would try them, so there would be no guards. The thesis was anything but foolproof, so there were backup plans. She circled through the forest to the door she had chosen to enter and took a deep breath before stepping out of the bushes.

Giselle observed no yellow and spurted to the maintenance door. Luckily, it opened, and the dusty darkness embraced her. A few more doors and rooms followed, each empty, but one contained a strong fungal scent before she reached a set of emergency stairs, which she ascended slowly to the sixth floor. Every moment, an opponent could appear, but for now, she remained alone. It was not a surprise, given the size of the terrain, but Giselle’s paranoia about further misfortune was not misplaced. In the third room, she peeked through the keyhole (or better, the hole in the wood where once a lock had been) and saw an armed yellow figure. Silently cursing, she looked around, noting her current position was full of light and lacked hiding spots. Going back was no option. The wooden floor could squeak at any moment.

“Down, on the ground, hands on your head,” a woman shouted on the other side of the door. The command was not directed at Giselle as adrenaline filled her veins. The voice sounded familiar.

Looking up, Giselle identified one option in the long room: Climb up, and grab some old tubes used for heating. Standing on a narrow ledge above the door would make her almost invisible. Why would her enemy look back? During hide-and-seek, everyone always hid low, making trees and roofs ideal hiding places.

She executed her plan without making a sound. The solid steel outlasted wood and iron and handled her weight without making a sound. On the other side of the wall, little occurred. Giselle expected more commands, thrash talk, and pleading, but both parties understood the routine and the loser’s fate. As a preventative measure, Giselle peeled off the plastic foil from the back of one of her stickers and readied it in her right hand.

The wooden boards cracked, and the sounds drew closer and closer. Below Giselle’s feet, the door was pushed open, and the barrel of a paintball gun joined her in the long room first. A yellow arm followed with a gloved finger next to the trigger while the other held a figure in a dark camouflage suit. A black hood concealed their face, and thick steel shackles cuffed their wrists behind them. Then our heroine did something both brave and stupid. She was not looking for glory, cared about the captive in the slightest, or had weighed the effects. She had been given a weapon, a big red round sticker spelling “DEAD” in black capital letters, and thus felt the urge to wield it. She stepped down, letting her weight drop on the two figures below, and three bodies fell down on the wood.

“Fuck,” Giselle cursed on the top of the pile of bodies. It was more of a natural reaction than that she felt pain. “Sorry… That was harder than I had expected.”

Her heart pounded seeing the red on the yellow. “It could have been more subtle indeed,” Ithaca complained. “Well done. I am dead, aren’t I? I had not expected you here.” She turned around and looked up, trying to understand the ambush. “Clever idea.”

Giselle rose, uneased lingering here, and ran away to the location two rooms over, pocketing a bright green ball.

“Swift Fox!” Ithaca shouted seconds later as Giselle aimed for a different exit, only passing by the location of her ambush. It caused her to halt. The counselor’s arms were around the shoulder of Giselle’s peer, whose hood had been removed, probably to check for injuries. “You know what’s allowed, right? You can take my weapon or free my captive.”

“Oh, yeah…” Giselle sighed. The gun would not aid her as she did not intend to get into a gunfight. “Who’s it?” she asked, not recognizing the golden locks tucked behind the paintball mask in an instant.

“Willet.”

“Then you can keep her.”

“Pppliiiieeepphhhmm,” Giselle’s former kidnapper grunted.

“She’s still gotta learn her behavior has consequences,” Giselle mocked.

Willet shook her head.

“Well, your choice. Doing a big favor might be useful for your future. You never know when the roles are reversed and have to work together sooner or later. Nonetheless, it’s your choice.”

Through the reflective eye protection, Giselle could see Willet’s puppy eyes. The commander was not so tough now. She wanted to hurt Willet and get revenge for being her overnight hostage. However, she knew she would wiggle her way out, forcing Giselle into the villain role. Ithaca had played along, leaving her no proper alternative.

“Fine, I’ll take her. Will you do as I say?” she said, aiming the question at Willet.

The masked head, in which a decent gag hid, nodded slowly.

“Then let’s go. Now.”

There were protests, but the cuffed girl rose and trailed the armed Giselle back to the stairs.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago My work is still trying to kill me (still enjoying it, tho) and draining me off my energy in the weekends and evenings.
Regular or not, it is great to see a new chapter. I like Giselle
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago The consequences of failure are more severe than you have experienced so far.
They have been warned.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Then you can keep her.
I had to grin when I read that. But Giselle is right.
Nice update. Dank je wel.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am so pleased to see you continue this tale, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. It is nice to see that Giselle is a feisty as ever.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Woohoo! Giselle and her friends (?) are back!

Nice chapter. Although it seems Giselle's aversion for the ropes and capture is here to stay. I had hopes that she would eventually and slowly start to care for them, but she seems reluctant.

Anyway, it's nice to see this story continuing, even if the chapters are more spaced. =)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I'm really enjoying this story. Time for Giselle to get tied up again. :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Woohoo! Giselle and her friends (?) are back!

Nice chapter. Although it seems Giselle's aversion for the ropes and capture is here to stay. I had hopes that she would eventually and slowly start to care for them, but she seems reluctant.

Anyway, it's nice to see this story continuing, even if the chapters are more spaced. =)
I kind of enjoy Giselle not liking it. Makes it more fun when she gets tied up! :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I am so pleased to see you continue this tale, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. It is nice to see that Giselle is a feisty as ever.
haha, thanks! Yeah, it won't be easy to tame her.
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Woohoo! Giselle and her friends (?) are back!
I think the next chapter will make Giselle's opinion on the ? more clear ;).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle enjoyed her second slice of juicy brisket, which was as good as the sausages. She sat alone but only a few feet away from her fellow campers to avoid commentary from the counselors on her self-isolation. Yet, she also wanted to avoid dealing with her fellow campers. Not that they were talking much, as the mood among the remaining teens was grim. Only ten, exactly a third, of all campers had survived both games that afternoon. Those who had not collected enough balls in the lying game and inside the factory and those who had been caught or shot in the abandoned factory were not present at the celebratory barbecue. They faced discipline elsewhere.

Giselle cared little about the lost two-thirds. She did not mind they were gone, and if they liked this hellhole, they would enjoy a fiendish time repairing their errors. Only she missed Eight, the only person here with some empathy. Giselle despised the prospect of being put in a horrific, unacceptable situation when her luck finally ran out. Then her night would consist of a distasteful, energy-rich mix of lentils, chickpeas, and vegetables that they would call food and bedtime at 8 PM in a cold cell on a thin mattress with conceivably ropes or chains. Indeed, Eight, that lovely Spider Octopus, deserved better.

That honest, trustworthy girl who lacked independent thinking and basic survival instincts should have been the one Giselle saved. Willet was now drinking fresh pineapple juice with her spicy chicken thighs and chatting with her bondage buddies. Having her chase Giselle back into the forest while still gagged and with her hands cuffed behind her back had been entertaining. It was the humiliation she deserved, even though Giselle had truly forgotten to ask Ithaca for the keys. At the base with Washington, someone released her with a lock pick. Here, they parted ways as Giselle lay down on the grass, having collected sufficient balls while Willet needed two more. Willet had demanded the stolen paintball gun, but Giselle had refused, telling her she had not earned it, which she now regretted. Others had ambushed the counselors, but their stolen paintball guns contained trackers, changing their perceived acquired strengths into deadly weaknesses. Again, Giselle had unintentionally saved Willet. She would have stood no chance against the counselors, given that two had served in the marine corps.

Now the blonde locks turned from the table with a plate filled with undeserved mouthwatering food. Willet strode towards the surviving campers, cracking a faint smile as she sat opposite Giselle. “Want some Marquez sausages? They’re always tremendously good.”

Giselle raised her eyebrows. “No thanks. I’m good.”

“Anything else I can get you?”

“As I said, I am good. But thanks for asking.”

“Seriously? You harbor grudges forever?”

“Forever? Last night you kept me tied and bound, didn’t you?” Giselle had no clue what Willet wanted, but she kept a cool head. Losing control would not help her lone cause.

“As I said, you should have used your safe words,” Willet whispered sharply. “The first moment you seemed in genuine panic, I toned it down. Since you were out of your comfort zone, and there is nothing wrong with that, I kept an eye on you. Only, for not a second, I had the impression there was a true need to quit. You slept well and made peace with the situation. Sure, you’re allowed to hold a grudge and want revenge, but please, don’t make it personal. When our roles are ever reversed, you can keep me tied up all night. Welcome to Spy Camp. You wouldn’t say it, but I consider everyone here my friend, but with a few, there are disputes to settle.”

“Sure, …” Giselle grinned. She would soon strike back. “But the principle is still there.”

“What principle?”

“That you are a tremendous bully. At least Red Deer and Tarantula were nice enough to tie me up at my own pace but omitted to tell me people like you can do whatever shit you fancy. No one warned me about the risks and absurd rules, nor was there a rivalry between us. A rivalry is between those of equal strength, or the underdog selects their rival, but you storm in and abuse your power,” Giselle hissed. She had spoken in a low voice, but other ears had to be listening. They were not alone here.

Willet nodded and thought for a few seconds. She cracked a fake smile like a fast food worker dealing with a screaming customer. “Fair is fair. Now I understand you, it is time I apologize. Sorry.” She put her hand out for a handshake, and Giselle accepted it. “However, you seem to expect morals here, but don’t take it too harshly when you get stabbed in the back. That’s life here.”

“I don’t expect morals from anyone at this wicked place, but preferable anyone who I call a friend has them.”

“Okay, let’s make up for yesterday,” Willet said, disregarding Giselle’s latest taunt. “What about you tie me up after dinner? It would be good practice for you and shows I trust you.”

Giselle’s eyebrows moved up again. “What’s the catch?”

“No catch! Just to even things out,” Willet returned, slightly offended. “Although I doubt it’s enough to compensate you for saving me this afternoon.”

Giselle snickered. Torturing Willet in her preferred method was not the currency she expected for a payback. For her, it would be a routine tie-up that would be fun in her peculiar mind. Indeed, such compensation meant little to both parties.

After Giselle had filled her belly with peach crumble and cheesecake brownies, Willet approached her again. A tall guy with short black hair and a distrustful look in his dark eyes accompanied her. Giselle had seen him around but had not spoken to him.

“Already met Ocelot?” Willet asked. “He offered to help you with the tying.”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Giselle lied. Thus, Willet had no problems lying to her face. She did not trust Giselle after all. Ocelot answered her greeting, and the three moved into the office complex where the summer camp was situated. Willet and Ocelot led Giselle to a room to which Willet had a key.

Although the room’s purpose was unsurprising, its actual content knocked Giselle off her feet. Ropes in every imaginable color, thickness, material, and length covered three walls of the classroom-sized space. Hundreds of steel chains were stacked in clear, labeled boxes. Smaller boxes contained padlocks, gags, scarves, bandannas, blindfolds, and anything in-between. Wooden boxes with keyholes in odd places stood in the middle, and metal bars, wooden frames, and thick fabric garments filled all remaining shelves. Smaller stacks of carton boxes covered the rest of the room.

“Yeah, it’s an impressive collection,” Willet smirked half a minute later, enjoying Giselle’s reaction. “Probably the biggest in the state.”

“It only gets weirder and weirder,” Giselle said, not knowing how to respond.

“Nah, you have conquered the biggest steps. So, what do you want to do to me? What here takes your liking? Ropes are always good. They will give you the most practice, but you can take whatever you like.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] said,
When our roles are ever reversed, you can keep me tied up all night. Welcome to Spy Camp.
Giselle is being sucked in further and further. Well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Slow catching up, Covid hit again. Good read.

> Ropes are always good. They will give you the most practice, but you can take whatever you like.

Wondering what she'll take. And like [mention]GreyLord[/mention] said, Giselle is being drawn in further and further.

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Covid hit again. Good read.
Same

I am genuinely curious what she will use, if the collection is truly that large some unexpected methods might pop up
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Slow catching up, Covid hit again. Good read.
Get well soon!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Get well soon!
All good.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Carrying a heavy bag, Giselle trailed Willet and Ocelot as they paced behind the office towards a few giant chestnut trees and a kids’ playground underneath. Darkened by the shadows of the trees, the former employees would have let their children run free here during the rare times they visited their parent’s least favorite place on earth. Rust had replaced parts of the swings’ olive green paint, and the seesaw squeaked like a chalkboard when Willet pushed it down in the sand.

“What’ ya reckon? Wanna tie me up here?” Willet inquired. Her eyes twinkled, but it was an act as her unnatural pose revealed her nerves. “I enjoy the fresh air, and here we have privacy. We can also explore the forest, but the trees don’t have many low branches, so there are no interesting spots.”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever,” Giselle replied, keeping the concluding word in her mouth. The seesaw would only be of value to a scrap metal salesman, and you could not tie someone to the swings themselves, only to the sides. Thus, the wooden playhouse with a couple of connected components remained. Giselle approached it and crouched to enter. Careful, if the wood broke, falling could leave her hanging in a nasty rusty nail. Why did Willet select this place? The 4-feet high bouldering wall, slack cargo net, and round metal slide were all unsuited, leaving the red monkey bars and the ladder leading up to them. Giselle seized the bars and shook them with all her weight to ensure they were safe and stable. You never knew with these old structures. Then she expertly made her way up, standing on the metal. It was only 5 feet. “Get here,” she ordered Willet.

The blonde-haired with her arrogant, ever-eager face flung her black sports jacket onto a bench and made her way up, impressing Giselle that she dared so. Many girls her age would have hesitated with shaking legs.

“Can you lay down, please?” Giselle requested. The rust was dusty, but the older, taller girl obeyed. Only then Giselle realized the monkey bars were too short for her plan. Willet would be unable to stretch completely. “Put your legs through the last gap and bend them up.”

Willet complied, lying on her belly, letting her hips rest on the second bar closest to the small wooden playhouse. Her upper legs pointed down, and her knees made a 180-degree twist as she pushed her ankles against the last bar. When she extended her arms, her hands grasped the final bar on the other side. Meanwhile, her face fitted between two bars to make her wretched life more bearable. “Is this how you like it?”

“Yeah,” Giselle responded, jumping down while using the side rail to ease her fall. She opened the large linen bag and removed a coil of aquamarine rope. Why that peculiar strange color, you might ask? Well, Giselle had noted it as almost everything aquamarine was baby-related. How many aquamarine cars does one see on the road? How much packaging in a supermarket is aquamarine? Toothpaste or a cutely-intended gift box, but that’s it. When she had taken a coil from a hook, Willet had chuckled, exclaiming no one ever picked the weird colors. Not caring about (let alone understanding) the aesthetics of tie-ups had made Giselle immediately bag all six coils. If such a minor addition could inconvenience Willet, the choice was trivial.

Giselle climbed on the slanted ladder, unrolled and doubled the rope, and shifted Willet’s hand. The warm limb let itself be moved before being restrained to the red-painted steel bars, like a frog slowly being boiled. Under Willet’s watch, Giselle circled the green-blue rope around the mortal flesh and the steel, feeding it through itself. Tensioning it lightly, it tugged the skin with the plastic strands and twisted the invisible hairs on the skin. It was an intimate process, like holding hands, even though Giselle avoided touching her. Being quick and focusing on the knots, Giselle had not realized that on top of the office building the other day. Carefully she rounded the rope around the rail on both sides of the bar to prevent the knot from sliding. Giselle cinched the knot twice, splitting the two ends and connecting them above Willet’s wrists. She had not pressured the rope, yet the hand at the end of the skinny wrist could never pass through the loops.

“That feels good,” Willet grinned. “Perfect. You’re a quick learner.”

Giselle ignored her and fetched another rope for the other wrist. Ocelot watched from afar, ready to strike when his protectee befell danger. She applied the second rope to Willet’s other wrist, still content that the color did not match the fire-truck red bars nor the brown rust. Two more aquamarine ropes forced her biceps against the metal as Giselle stayed silent. Willet weirdly wished to chat, continuing to tell Giselle she did well.

“And you can touch my skin too when tying. Don’t be afraid.”

But Giselle kept her distance, fearful for the interaction, and Willet detected her trembling hands and uneasy breath. The four ropes were theoretically enough to keep Willet clamped to the monkey bars till the end of time. Her hands, mouth, and toes could not reach each other to undo the knots. Yet, she took the last two aquamarine ropes, bent her victim’s ankles, and pressed her Achilles tendon against the iron to bind them. She pulled not too tight as pressuring these muscles could be painful.

Needing another color, Giselle grabbed a crimson rope to tie the girl’s knees, creating multiple triangles to reduce her movement to zero.

“I like it, Swift Fox. Not bad, not bad at all,” Willet laughed, eyeing the sand. “Doubt I can escape this!”

Giselle smirked. Either another lie or binding someone without a chance to escape was simpler than she had predicted. “I am not done yet.”

“Indeed. I can still see, speak and even cry for help. I am not the helpless damsel in distress you should turn me into.”

Giselle did not believe Willet’s neverending positivity. Helplessness was the opposite of the independence that Dallas had promised in her first minute at the camp. Why would anyone want to be helpless? Are they craving the life of a fifties housewife?

From the bag, Giselle took the item that had made it heavy: A 20-foot rope four inches in diameter. Willet had ridiculed her again, saying you could do nothing with these ropes. They were too big and clunky, made for enormous ships, not for ‘subtle’ bondage. As such, Giselle had put it in the bag, unsure of its purpose. Now she carried the 25 pounds to the playhouse and rolled it around the frail body. The white cotton rope was thick but not stiff like a rope in a school’s gymnasium as it wrapped around the slender body, not to restrict her further but to add weight to her back. Lying on the bars was not ideal, and more pressure could tone down the cocky commander. Her attitude had not changed despite resembling a cartoon damsel from her parents’ childhood.

Giselle returned to the grass and emptied the bag. A long neon green silk scarf remained. Willet had urged her to include a gag, which was peculiar. Why would you demand something stuffed in your mouth? The billiard balls had looked bizarre, and the bit gags were for horses, not humans. And then there had also been medical-looking steel cage-like things from a C-tier horror movie. Therefore, Giselle had added a scarf to get it over.

Giselle knotted a figure-eight knot in it. Then she ascended the ladder and placed it in her mouth before fastening it behind her neck. No words were necessary to convey her intention.

“So, that’s it?” Giselle asked Ocelot as they sat down on the park bench once used for parents to pray their little monsters would avoid breaking their arms. “I’m done. What next?”

“That’s up to you.”

“So? What are my options? What do you guys usually do? Should I untie her?”

Ocelot grinned. “Nah, it ain’t bondage till she wants out. She offered herself for this. An hour or so should do the job. Feel free to be creative but stay reasonable.”

One hour sounded like a long time. “You’re speaking in riddles.”

“You can do whatever within reason. Your catch, your decision.”

Giselle bobbed her head. “Within reason means untying her here and now. Be less cryptic. I understand jack-shit about where you draw the line.”

“Well, you could tickle Willet, taunt her, blindfold her, irritate her. Use your imagination.” Willet could not hear Ocelot’s betrayal. “Better do something. Enjoy the fun while you can.”

This last comment disheartened Giselle. She was not too keen to bully Willet, despite their differences. Often it is better to leave than become the asshole yourself. Yet, peer-pressured, she rose from the park bench and strode towards Willet. Tickling and talking were out of the question, so she opted for a quick, mean-spirited solution to the problem. With the pint of her shoe, she wrote under her victim’s face in the sand. To remind her why she was here, it read “BE KIND” in bold capital letters. For the upcoming hour, her eyes would read that over and over.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Most excellent work, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Giselle seems to be a fast learner. You are keeping this interesting.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Most excellent work, @Beaumains. Giselle seems to be a fast learner. You are keeping this interesting.
I agree, but I wonder why this story gets so little attention. The latest chapter was released a week ago, and only GreyLord had reacted. It deserves more. Maybe this will push it in the lime light again...

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] is right. This story should get more attention. It is a fascinating story, very well written with excellent descriptions and details. Giselle is a different kind of character but that should be an additional draw, not a negative.

Come on, readers. It is time to step up and show [mention]Beaumains[/mention] some appreciation for the hard work she puts into this story. The great royalties bestowed on us authors is meaningless without accolades, and even negative comments, from readers.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I really like this story. Good stuff and well written.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago I really like this story. Good stuff and well written.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Most excellent work, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Giselle seems to be a fast learner. You are keeping this interesting.
Thanks a lot for your your kind words!
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago I agree, but I wonder why this story gets so little attention. The latest chapter was released a week ago, and only GreyLord had reacted. It deserves more. Maybe this will push it in the lime light again...
I am not too surprised to be honest. Many of my regular viewers seem a lot less active, and I am also less active myself and comment on far fewer stories (and have hundreds of thousands of words to catch up to in others). Also, there is not so much bondage involved, the story is very PG, and I don't put as much effort in editing as usual. The Tangled Maiden was a success, and I doubt I can get the same quality of tie-ups, tension and characters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic