Spy Camp (m+f+/m+f+) Part 36

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Nice chapter. So that's what the teens do between missions. When the story started, I thought it was going to be mission after mission. But now it feels more like a camp. Great.

It's a good contrast to see how most of the other teens seem to enjoy the activities but not Giselle. It makes her stand out for the readers. The cliffhanger is good: now we'll get to know what Swift Fox feels when she's in the ropes for the first time.
It's quite hard to fill an entire summer with different missions, especially if you don't want too many boring surveillance missions. As I said earlier, the choice for Giselle's personality was deliberate. Someone without bondage experience being here for the first time would not show how weird the camp is. This gives a lot more options.
Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago Finally got around to reading this, after it had been on my list for a really long time. It's a great story! The premise is original and the characters are strong. As others have said, Giselle stands out because of her cynicism and outsider status. Looking forward to more.
Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Trammel wrote: 1 year ago “Navigation. I ain’t gonna let anyone tie me up.”

I love this story so far and this may be one of the best lines I have ever read in one of these stories. Looking forward to, and hoping, the young lady eats those words, and her reaction to it! :lol:
Promise, in the next part, your hopes will be fulfilled.

---------------------------------------------------

“You guys are crazy!” Giselle whispered.

“Calm down,” Hanover replied as red rope circled the girl’s arm. “Don’t panic. It won’t hurt.”

Giselle’s legs had already been fastened to the mannequin on which she practiced her knots. Its head was removed, and they lay on each other, belly facing belly, on a yoga mat in the hallway near the tiny classroom.

Hanover patted Giselle on her head, proving she was caught and helpless and left to the mercy of the woman she had only met yesterday. “When needed, you’re freed instantly. Everyone’s first time is scary. As I said, just roll with it.”

Giselle sighed. Looking around, Ithaca fastened Hedgehog in the same way 100 feet away. They laughed and joked as Hedgehog expressed no fear or regret.

“This’s only practice. It’s a safe environment for you to explore what it’s like to be tied up. Nothing can go wrong.”

Giselle’s right arm was now plastered against the plastic limb. Around her wrists and below and above her elbow, three blood-red ropes bit into her skin. The black sweatpants and nylon t-shirt contrasted with the mannequin’s yellow shorts and tie-dye shirt. Giselle allowed her other arm to be bound similarly. This was embarrassing and utter humiliation, so she wanted to throw a tantrum but didn’t… Although Hedgehog was among these weirdos, she did not back up. So, how bad could it be? She had already shown not to have the brightest of the minds nor an outstanding physique. If Giselle would chicken out now or fail, she took an even bigger L, even though these games were lame.

“Open up, Swift Fox. Only the gag is left,” Hanover commanded. Giselle’s arms were tied to the lifesize plastic doll, and a rope between her legs restricted them further.

“Is that necessary?”

“We don’t want you talking.”

“Then I’ll remain silent. I promise,” Giselle pleaded.

“That’s not how this works,” Hanover said, having all the power. “Better to get used to. I’ll make it quite small today.” She twisted a figure-8 knot in a blue bandana and held it in front of Giselle’s terrified eyes. “See, not too shabby. Let’s try this, shall we?”

Giselle wanted to refuse, but the pressure was on her: Ithaca and Hedgehog were already finished and staring. Her mouth opened, allowing the dry cotton in. It immediately sucked up the saliva in Giselle’s mouth and pushed against the corners of her mouth, stretching them. Hanover tied it behind her neck, pressing her victim’s curly black hair against her skull. Giselle felt helpless like a baby, and the pacifier in her mouth was now forced in and far less tasty.

“Okay, girls, escape. Good luck and have fun,” Ithaca voiced before taking a chair with her fellow counselor.

Giselle tensed her remaining muscles and considered her limited options. She was stuck to the headless mannequin. Facing it, their joints that bend in a single direction, knees, hips, and elbows, could not move anymore. Her legs moved solely outward and inward, but a 2-feet-long rope between her ankles restricted their use. Of course, she could not stand up and walk out of this dreadful place. Her arms could swing around but never reach each other. Before, behind, and above her, the mannequin with its tense joints interfered. Giselle cursed in the bandana as no knot was reachable. She was no Houdini. How did these wicked counselors expect her to escape?

The girl lay on the ground and waited, not wasting energy on an invincible enemy. Hanover had been correct that the ropes did not hurt, and their tension spread over her skin but turned her body into a stiff ragdoll. How long would Hanover and Ithaca wait before releasing her? Giselle could relax for half an hour, and an hour would also be feasible. It was far from cozy with a rag in her mouth and squeezed against hard plastic, but it was survivable.

Giselle heard a soft bang. Hedgehog had turned on her back. The girls’ eyes met, making Giselle comprehend the counselors’ intention: They had to free each other. Giselle cursed in the disgusting cloth forced into her mouth. Therefore, they moved out of the classroom to the hallway. Moving such a distance would be hard.

Like a disabled starfish, Giselle flung her arm over her back in an attempt to roll over. She failed miserably. Pulling her legs together, Giselle tried again. Using both her arms, she generated enough momentum to flip. Only now, her body was on the bottom and the lighter mannequin on top. Another half-turn would be difficult, and Hedgehog had been unsuccessful so far. Giselle needed a different strategy.

Giselle turned ninety degrees on her back, aiming her head towards Hedgehog. Like a sea turtle leaving the beach with her eggs, she pushed her arms against the dark blue carpet. Disgusted, she dragged her body and hair over the filthy floor. How much dirt, dust, hair, and skin flakes had this rug accumulated since its last cleaning? This camp was horrible. Due to the ropes, her bare arms could not exercise all their friction: Her open hands had to produce most.

Hedgehog saw Giselle approach and halted her own attempts cowardly. Why bother with the laborious exercise when someone else could do your part? Giselle fumed about her lazy, free-riding teammate. She wanted to halt halfway, causing her to do the rest, but getting out of this bullshit was a higher priority. Besides, Hedgehog could also be too weak to get them out. These nerds were losers, after all.

Half an hour later, Giselle reached the small girl stuck to a mannequin with a blue skirt and blouse. Soaked in sweat and with things whose origin she did not want to know sticking to her, she touched the helpless girl. Due to the knot practice, loosening these single knots was straightforward, and within minutes, Hedgehogs’ right arm was free.

“Thanks,” Hedgehogs uttered after removing her own gag. She freed her legs while Giselle remained as helpless as when the challenge had begun. She rose and flexed her muscles, not in a hurry.

“Actually, I just remembered,” she chuckled. “You team up with Bulldog and Red Deer, don’t you?”

What was she thinking? Giselle stared at her with big eyes, not sure what she expected. Those weirdos wanted her, not vice versa.

“Red Deer and Bulldog captured me yesterday, and to get extract information, they tied me up and tickled me. To restore my honor, I should return the favor to their friend. I gotta show I’m not a rollover and will even the game. Beating the person who defeated everyone makes me the best, agreed?”

Giselle bobbed her head, but Hedgehog had already begun peeling the black ankle socks from her sweaty feet.

“I heard they sometimes gag opponents with their socks, yikes. I ain’t that cruel and will keep it short and sweet, just to make a point. Ready?”

“Hedgehog,” Ithaca interfered. “You sure? Consider her safety first.”

Giselle’s prayers had been answered. These stupid counselors had saved her from this treacherous bitch.

Hedgehog puppy-eyed Ithaca. “What do you mean? Tickling ain’t dangerous for a short time.”

“It’s not, but what happens when Swift Fox slams her head against the floor? Fetch a pillow and place it below her head first.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Giselle is safe and learning lessons. You continue your excellent development of this tale, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Thank you for your efforts.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So, Giselles first practical lesson :) She did all she could to free her Cocaptive , then she was in for a surprise: Small favours :) Giselle gets not gagged with her socks, but some tickle torment. But safety first :) She gets a pillow under her head :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well, I guess if Swift Fox doesn't choose a side herself, most likely the events will push her into the right direction heh.

Creative there, using the mannequins to restraint them. It's so good to read Swift Fox's reactions. I remember The Tangled Maiden, where we met another character with little to none experience in tie ups, and their reactions, while a bit similar, have lots of differences.

Swift Fox is resourceful, noticing what was the only way out of the tie ups. Twist after twist after twist at the end: Hedgehog refusing to release her and telling her that she will tickle her, the counselors intervening... but to add a pillow just to avoid head injury.

Can't wait to read about her reaction when she's tickled while tied and gagged for the first time! Great work as always!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

aaaah, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!
A nice set-up, a stern task and - a twist! Great!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I might have expected a little more protest from Giselle as she was about to be tied, given her earlier protestations. Still, her predicament is enjoyable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot for all the comments, guys.
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Well, I guess if Swift Fox doesn't choose a side herself, most likely the events will push her into the right direction heh.

Creative there, using the mannequins to restraint them. It's so good to read Swift Fox's reactions. I remember The Tangled Maiden, where we met another character with little to none experience in tie ups, and their reactions, while a bit similar, have lots of differences.
Yeah, I already feared Giselle was a little close to Bree. I just think that reluctant is the most interesting to write at the moment. Consensual has too little tension and non-consensual is a bit too extreme to write for me.
Trammel wrote: 1 year ago I might have expected a little more protest from Giselle as she was about to be tied, given her earlier protestations. Still, her predicament is enjoyable.
Yeah, it was a bit tough to get her tied up. By adding the peer pressure I had hoped it was convincing. Also, Hanover was really manipulative. The tie started simple, then she forced a gag onto Giselle, and then she had to do the escape. Lastly, she does not interfere with the tickling and the strategy of Hedgehog. Sure, maybe she should have gotten angry, but she does not like pulling the attention towards herself.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Fetch a pillow and place it below her head first.”
Just when our fox thought she got away...
Great story, well told.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Giselle being taken advantage of there. She will remember who has betrayed her, and will hopefully get revenge. :)

This story could go in many different directions, i can't wait to see what happens next. !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sorry for the wait. I was busy and traveling for the past few weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------

With dripping hair and sporting her third clean outfit of the day, Giselle stepped into the office’s canteen for lunch. The black sweatpants and matching shirt were comfortable but unfashionable, like a uniform worn in a show about a futuristic school for teens fighting high-tech aliens and saving the world. She grabbed two sandwiches and sat down alone at a table, swiftly devouring them. The tomato, Gouda cheese, and Prosciutto were alright, but Giselle did not care. She rushed out, avoiding eye contact with a face as straight as possible. Destination: the toilets. She could not sneak around in the unfamiliar camp and find a private spot. Not intending to cry, she just desired to avoid these people for a while. Down on the closed toilet seat, she locked the door and tried to grab her phone instinctively. Of course, it had been taken away, so boredom would be her entertainment.

Giselle was infuriated and frightened that the tie-up lesson had turned into a humiliating nightmare. Hanover had been gaslighting and manipulating her into a disgusting predicament. She had known where it would end and kept insisting on going one step further every time, pushing her. Meanwhile, the other counselor, Ithaca, had told Hedgehog it was all fair game. They would not interfere as long as no safety rules were broken.

And Hedgehog had abused this tremendously. It would have been fine if they had simply solved the problem together. Then Giselle had someone to share the awful adventure with. But Hedgehog had selfishly chosen for herself, plotting to let Giselle do the work, be freed, and torment her. She had taken her socks and tickled her for a few minutes while the counselors watched. It was painful, slamming herself against the mannequin, and embarrassing. Afterward, the egocentric, narcissistic coward had untied Giselle and laughed it off.

“That wa’ fun. Hope ya forgive me. Felt good to be on top after yesterday.”

Giselle had grinned before rushing into the shower. In what kind of place had she ended up? Why did her parents hate her so much to send her here?

Alone in the toilet cubicle, Giselle blankly stared at the locked white door. She had no plan to escape and, without a phone, could not reach her friends or parents to pick her up. Running away in a strange city seemed too reckless, so she was trapped and unable to escape this hellhole. She was hopelessly waiting in her misery was her only way forward. Girls entered and left, not concerned a stall remained closed. All happy, unworried, and certainly not searching for her.

Half an hour later, the traffic in the bathroom decreased, indicating everyone had moved on to the next activity. Giselle did not care in the slightest. There were around thirty campers, and they still had not noticed one was missing.

She was here alone and friendless, which sucked, but she preferred it over any company from idiots and nerds.

The stall’s white wooden walls and white ceiling were as bland as the rest of the building, and by the minute, Giselle missed her phone more and more. Music and mindlessly scrolling through her socials would be welcome additions. Even a stupid video game would improve her day. Everyone would relish the freedom the summer months brought while maniacs tortured her. Life is unfair.

“Swift Fox, you there?” a female voice said, knocking on the door.

Giselle held her breath.

“Please, come out and talk. This ain’t helping anyone.”

Giselle did not move. The voice was Dallas’s, the counselor who had checked her in.

“Giselle, the lesson might have shocked you, but you gain nothing by running away from your problems. Let’s solve them together.”

Hearing her real name was strange. In the past 24 hours, no one had used it.

“Open up. Where do you think this is going?”

Giselle sighed. In a rational sense, Dallas was right from her perspective, not understanding how Giselle could not enjoy the tie-ups. Moreover, she was paid to calm her down and keep her in line and manageable. It was in her interest she would submit to this horrific camp and play along like a good girl. Societal expectations favored those in charge, and fighting them was like a hydra: Defeat a head, and two more would grow.

“Giselle, please. You’re making it hard for yourself. No one wants to hurt you. Come out and talk. I ain’t leaving.”

These words forced a devious smile on Giselle’s face. Authority challenged her. Who would budge first? Her motivation to outlast her and not open the stall had tripled. Dallas left a few minutes later to grab a chair and sit down.

“I got all day, Swift Fox. The others are enjoying themselves with some cool games. Yet, the two of us are stuck here. For what?” Dallas said.

Between Giselle and the exit, she opened a book and started reading. A minute later, a page turned, and the counselor coughed.

Giselle’s spirit faded. She wouldn’t prevail, and Dallas had not been bluffing. Without entertainment, a sense of time, and an escape route, winning the battle was almost impossible. Even if the other campers finished their games many hours later, they would ask her questions, and she did not want to appear weak. It was a lost cause. Fifteen minutes later, she rose from the toilet seat and unlocked the door’s bolt. She walked out.

“There you are!” Dallas smiled, rising from her camping chair and spreading her arms for a hug, which Giselle hesitantly accepted. “No worries. You’re safe and have no reason to worry. Okay? We won’t let one unpleasant experience spoil your summer.”

Giselle remained silent, still angry and humiliated.

“Hey, we shouldn’t have allowed that to happen, too much, too soon. We apologize for that. We should have taken it slower. Next time, okay?”

Giselle left the counselor’s arms and stared at her in disbelief. These freaks had planned to impose dreadful situations on her all along.

“You’ll not receive punishment for running away and missing games. I’m glad you stayed inside the building,” Dallas continued, not taken aback by the lack of reply. “Cool? The next game is in fifteen minutes. Let’s grab a drink and go there. Spoiler alert: we got a bloodhound to track you down. Isn’t that fun? I wouldn’t wanna miss that. You won’t get such an opportunity everywhere. Also, if you want revenge, you’ll get many more opportunities. Soon, Hedgehog will know her actions have consequences.”

Giselle rolled her eyes. Revenge? Why? It would be much easier if everyone left each other alone and relaxed. Too many already interfered with her life, and a spiral of violence would not help anyone. She never bothered anyone and did her own thing, but everyone always told her what to do. No, she would not tie anyone up or torture them. She would break this cycle.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Giselle has had a bad time, and, obviously still has. Hope there'll be a turn around in her favour...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was very nicely done. The description of Giselle´s feelings, her emotions, her despair is very believable. That Giselle feels humilated and abused. And if that Counsellor really did get it how Giselle is feeling? I doubt it. Well she shows empathy to a point - but I don´t think, that´s enough.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Does Giselle have hidden depths that will rise and let her dominate the camp? Had to guess, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. You are being masterfully clever.
Spy Task Force Completed
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Giselle having a bad time at the moment. She needs to use this bad experience as a lesson learned. She now knows, she has a few rivals. I'm sure her instinct for revenge and survival will spur her to greater things, and she will become the supreme competitor, :)
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Going to be really interesting to see how Giselle evolves as a character. Her antipathy not only to the spy games, not only to the other campers, but even the tie up games puts her on the path of the greatest resistance within this camp. Look forward to seeing how she proceeds.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Interesting.

Can't help but find similarities with Bree: both are introduced into a world of tie-ups, both dislike them at first, everybody around them seem to enjoy them.

I don't know how this story will resolve, though. Bree always had the option to walk away; it would be a return to her already difficult life, but she had the option. Giselle doesn't have much choice. She's stuck in the camp. Additionally, she calls it " a spiral of violence". I know she's not a reliable narrator, but it seems a bit exaggerated.

Well written, great display and description of Giselle's feelings. Good work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago Giselle having a bad time at the moment. She needs to use this bad experience as a lesson learned. She now knows, she has a few rivals. I'm sure her instinct for revenge and survival will spur her to greater things, and she will become the supreme competitor, :)
You certainly guessed the entire plot ;).
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Can't help but find similarities with Bree: both are introduced into a world of tie-ups, both dislike them at first, everybody around them seem to enjoy them.

I don't know how this story will resolve, though. Bree always had the option to walk away; it would be a return to her already difficult life, but she had the option. Giselle doesn't have much choice. She's stuck in the camp. Additionally, she calls it " a spiral of violence". I know she's not a reliable narrator, but it seems a bit exaggerated.
Yeah, I was already fearing this a little. For me, I think reluctant characters are the most interesting to write at the moment, and Bree and Giselle have that in common. I had hoped to show that Giselle is a lot more confident (almost cocky) and is a lot less afraid her life is in danger, just that she will have a horrible time.

Sorry for the short/less polished update. I was kinda busy and when I intended to write, nothing seemed to work.

----------------------------------

Concealing her fear, Giselle stepped around the corner and through the door. Her team would be waiting. Dallas was right behind her. She sighed in relief, seeing Spider Octopus and another boy she did not know. Spider Octopus was the least likely person to backstab and hang her by her ankles from the flagpole. All others were potentially monsters.

“Hey, how are you doing,” Giselle said as confidently as possible.

Eight smiled. “Great, and you? I’ve never been good at bluffing, but it was fun.”

Giselle was glad at least she enjoyed this camp. “Awesome, great. I missed that game cause I had other things to do.”

“What?”

“Can’t tell.”

The brunette opposite of Giselle smirked. “Secrets… You’re always two steps ahead.”

“Oh, hi,” the skinny boy interjected, towering over the girls. “I’m Bull Shark, by the way.” He clumsily shook hands with Giselle, who, unimpressed, curled her lips slightly. Losers squad had been assembled. If the game was physical, they were screwed.

Dallas cleared her throat. “Here’s the envelope stating the rules. Your time starts now. Good luck.”

Eight accepted it and read it aloud.

Dear students,

One of you will be shackled and attempt to lose a bloodhound tracking them. You get a five-minute headstart and half an hour to prepare. Any reasonable requests for items will be honored. When the hunted is tagged, the game ends. Longest time wins. The hunt will close if you stay out for more than 30 minutes.

Giselle read the task herself, setting the goal not to be the one hunted down. Running shackled did not sound fun.

“Any ideas?” Eight inquired.

“Few,” Bull Shark said. “First, whose’s going to do it?”

Two pairs of eyes aimed at Giselle, who took a deep breath. “If you want to do it, that’s fine with me.”

“Really? If you want, you can do it,” Eight proposed.

“Nah, it’s fine. I trust ya.”

The last sentence was a lie but brightened Eight’s smile, getting responsible for the main task. She was almost one-and-a-half feet shorter than Bull Shark, and the chains had a fixed length. The bonds would impact her movement less.

Giselle had to take the lead. “So, how do we lose tha’ doggy?”

Bull Shark bobbed his head. “No clue. Never done this.”

“Same,” Eight added. “How do you lose smell?”

“Cover yourself?” the skinny guy said.

Giselle sighed. “What’s smell anyway? Skin cells, hair, and sweat, right? So we either gonna reduce them, distract the dog by placing them elsewhere, or both.”

Eight nodded. “How?”

“Meat to disorientate it?” Bull Shark said.

“Eh, I don’t think so… That seems too obvious,” Giselle stated as the gears in her head began to turn. “We should get some plastic clothes. You know, raincoats, gloves, some sort of mask to cover her face and filter her breath, hair net, clean shoes, and maybe some saran wrap. It’ll be sweaty, but distance won’t matter much if you lose the doggo.”

“Okay, and how do you want to distract?”

“Also, get clean clothes, Eight, and give me your worn shirt. If we put it in a plastic bag with water and create a small leak, someone else can make a trail of your scent for the dog to follow.”

Eight smirked, to Giselle’s delight. She would suffer for a while, but winning was more important. She wanted to prove herself after the previous day’s failure. That is if Giselle’s plan would work. Never been chased by a police dog, she was clueless. At least her peers did not deem her idea horrendous and foolish.

“Okay, we got a plan,” Bull Shark declared, turning to the silent counselor and asking her to fetch the array of things. The mask turned into a gas mask (Why did they own these things?), and he added duct tape to cover up any gaps. Dallas and Bull Shark ran away, and Giselle noticed Eight’s trembling hands.

“You good?” she asked, forced to be the team’s leader. She would never trade, seeing the shining steel shackles. Even from a distance, the heavy metal locks and the weight of the chains were unmistakable.

“Yeah, just nervous. Some pressure, ya know?”

Giselle placed her hand on Spider Octopus’s shoulder. The petite girl was in good shape, agile, and flexible. “Just keep calm. I believe in you. If you fail, blame my idiotic plan.”

“Your plan sounds fine. I’ve just never done chains before. Only ropes.”

Giselle smirked. “I had done neither before today. I’d be terrified as well.”

“You didn’t want my job, did you?” Spider Octopus remarked.

Giselle sighed and chose to be honest. An ally here was indeed helpful. “Not really… Still not too fond of this bondage stuff.”

Two hazel brown eyes twinkled. “So we’re even? You released me, and I saved you from being tied up?”

“Almost, maybe,” Giselle uttered, adoring her innocence. “Tho, there’s no reason to equal everything out. Just help each other survive this, eh, place.”

Eight agreed, and as Bull Shark and Dallas returned, she handed Giselle her shirt and put on a clean one. Pulled into a black rain suit, blue latex gloves, a dark green rubber gas mask, and dark blue rubber boots. All to make sure traces of her were only inside the plastic. Tape covered the gaps between the clothes and the reflective stripes of the raincoat. Then Dallas applied the bonds. She a padlocked thick metal rings around each limp, a 2-foot chain between her ankles, a 1-foot ankle between her wrists, and a 3-foot chain between the middle of each chain. Ten padlocks in total, and she got no key. Giselle prepared her part of the plan and joined the starting position with Spider Octopus, careful not to drop water on her boots. Then all had been for nothing.

“Ready?” Dallas said. “You’ll have five minutes to get away, and the maximum game time is half an hour. Remain within the forests’ borders. Good luck.”

Giselle looked at her teammate, who seemed ready to traverse a nuclear wasteland, and nodded.

“Go!”

Without thinking, Giselle ran, leaving Eight behind to struggle to make ground while chained, dripping scented water on the grass and bushes. She ran in a straight line without a plan, reached the end of the playing field, and turned around, spotting a creek. Without hesitating, she walked towards it and stowed the leaking plastic bag in the second bag. Eight would have disappeared in the stream. Of course, it had been no coincidence there was water here. All these fools would make themselves wet and spread their smell all around for that stupid doggy. Then she returned into the forest and found a good tree to chill in and enjoy a weirdo-free hour.
Last edited by Beaumains 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice chapter. It seems, like Giselle is resolved to make the best out of the situation: Together with her companions she devises a plan to throw of the blood hound of the scent of it´s prey. I am no expert, but it seems like a workable plan. We will see how this will play out :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Good chapter yet again!
Last edited by Nainur 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Giselle working with the others, it will be a strain, and she knows it. Perhaps new friendships can be made, even if it is for a short time whilst doing these challenges. They are all in it together, at the moment they all need each other. :?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Even a rushed or not working update turns out decent enough [mention]Beaumains[/mention] :)
Ghiselle still has some ways to go.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Giselle just wants to be left alone. Why is that so hard for the campers to understand. Naturally, the camp Gestapo will plot tirelessly to insure that if she does get any alone time, it will be while she is helplessly tied up. Very good, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], very good.
Spy Task Force Completed
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Resourceful, very resourceful. Not sure if this would actually work in the real world (I really don't know) but it seems plausible. Hopefully it will be enough for Swift Fox to get away this time.

Somehow, this reminds me a little bit like Monsters University, from Pixar. A team of people who looked like "the losers" but may eventually achieve something fantastic. From the part where Giselle looked at her companions and called it "losers squad" in her mind.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Nice chapter. It seems, like Giselle is resolved to make the best out of the situation: Together with her companions she devises a plan to throw of the blood hound of the scent of it´s prey. I am no expert, but it seems like a workable plan. We will see how this will play out :)
I am far from an expert in this matter as well. The internet is not very consistent on this. Ah, well, if anyone would use this story to escape a dog of the cops in real life, they are not so smart to begin with.
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Somehow, this reminds me a little bit like Monsters University, from Pixar. A team of people who looked like "the losers" but may eventually achieve something fantastic. From the part where Giselle looked at her companions and called it "losers squad" in her mind.
I did not intend to refer to that ;). Note that it Giselle who calls them losers. It does not make them losers. She just dislikes them for no good reason (save for being voluntarily at this camp).

------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle returned her dessert plate to the dishwasher. The cake had been bland, and the cook had tried to conceal it by adding too much cinnamon. She suspected him of intentionally cooking poorly to make the campers fight for the rewards.

“Leave the cafeteria in three minutes. We gotta talk,” Tarantula whispered. Of course, the blonde had followed her.

“Why?”

Giselle’s provocation remained unanswered. She smirked as these nerds took themselves way too seriously. But whatever, the remainder of the day had not been too horrendous. Playing this silly game had not been awful, save for Hedgehog being a gutless wonder.

She sat down with Spider Octopus and Bull Shark, who had been her teammates the entire afternoon, and were actually quite chill. Weird but chill. Only for an escape room-like challenge, her hands had been handcuffed. The others had assumed the shitty roles in the other games for her.

“See you later, guys,” Giselle said before fleeing the room casually. Tara had been rather solemn. Outside, Tarantula awaited and let her trail her through the office building and a door upstairs to the roof. Grey concrete, like an urban desert, coated the uninspired construction. A few yellow fences and posts holding communication equipment demanding a paint job surrounded the edges and ventilation shafts. The building was one of a million. There was nothing of interest.

“Hey, Swift Fox,” Red Deer said, who had been waiting there. Besides the three, they were alone. “You did well today. 4th out of 10 is good for a first run.”

“Thanks.”

Tara urged Giselle to sit down on the fence. “Nah, it’s great. Only two teams defeated that bloodhound. The other challenges were similar to other stuff, so you should be proud beating those with a lot more experience.”

“Yeah, but you got second, right?”

“Yeah, vaseline could not beat that thing. Incorrect choice from us. And we also performed horribly on the climbing wall.”

Giselle felt uncomfortable flanked by the two strangers.

“So, we are here with the same offer as yesterday. We wanna team,” Tarantula stated. “You gotta concentrate and try. Then you’ll be a worthwhile addition.”

“Yeah, you’re competent. Only one problem. Others are a little concerned ‘bout you. You know about what happened yesterday and this morning.”

“Yeah, word got out. Walls whisper. It sucked, but you shoulda live with the fact you getta tied sometimes. Okay?”

“Eh,…” Giselle said. “To be honest, I, uh,”

Red Deer giggled, cutting Giselle off. “Yeah, you had an unpleasant experience, but tie-ups are part of life here. Give it another shot. It ain’t so dreadful.”

“A little constraint, but not dangerous or painful. Nothing wrong with that.”

“What do you want of me?” Giselle sneered.

Red Deer exchanged a look with Tarantula. They smirked. “Get you on our team.”

“And now for real?”

“As we said, team up. But, we gotta know two things first: One, you will not do everything in your power to avoid bondage. Two, we wanna know why you got invited. What makes you special? Why do you seem to have a hidden talent or two?”

Giselle felt as if she had been arrested erroneously. This camp was absurd. “And what’s in it for me? Why would I do that?”

“Because you wanna have a good time here. Or at least make the best of it. You get the rewards of winning, fewer punishments, and make friends along the way. Otherwise, you gotta watch your back constantly and be mediocre. Sounds like fun to me.”

Red Deer patted Giselle on her back, pleased with herself, but Giselle shrugged it off. “Eight’s fine, so far.”

Tara laughed. “Girl, why’re ya testing us like this? Why the negativity? Can’t ya see we wanna befriend you? If you despise us, then say it.”

Giselle snickered and eyed the orange sun floating above the horizon. “I dislike this place. Don’t understand it. Don’t want to. Ain’t personal.”

“Better you should care. You’ll stay here,” Tara scuffed. “You’re getting tied up, so better prepare yourself for that. The best way to avoid it is not to fear it and focus on your tasks and have fun.”

“How is being tied up fun?”

Red Deer sighed. “Cause it ain’t too bad. It can even be relaxing. You’re only a little restrained.”

“I dare you, Swift Fox,” Tara said. “You tie one of us up, your pick, and the other will tie you up loosely afterward. Nothing painful or uncomfortable just to see what it is like to be restrained.”

“Why?”

“To create trust and give you a more appropriate introduction. But it’s a dare, so your choice whether you trust us.”

“And what if you’re messing with me? Betray the deal?”

Red Deer laughed as she opened her bag, revealing ropes. “Then we’re downright terrible human beings, squandering your trust. That won’t happen.”

“So, who do you wanna tie up?”

Giselle stared at the two girls, both not backing away. The blonde with her magical icy blue eyes or the petite Asian girl with her charming smile?

“Uh, Tarantula, can I tie you up then?”

“Oh, yeah, sure,” she replied to Giselle’s surprise. There was no hesitation. “What ya wanna do?”

Giselle stared around. The roof was dirty, which was no problem for her, but Tara might beg to differ. The fences were too uselessly low. She noticed a post on the roof’s edge and called Tarantula, forcing her to be one step from a steep, five-story drop. “Stand against this.” She was improvising. Red Deer handed her a coil of rope, which she unwinded.

“Hands behind your back,” she ordered.

Tara complied with a big smirk, which changed as she stared at the concrete five stories below. The steel pole would bear her weight, but heights unsettled the strongest of minds.

Giselle crossed the two slim wrists and knotted them together as the bitch called Hanover had shown her. It was challenging, and stroking the skin and flesh compress under her actions was different than a plastic mannequin. “Is this, uh, okay? Not painful?”

“Nah, it’s fine. You can touch my skin, by the way. I won’t bite.”

Giselle nodded, accepted a second rope from Red Deer, and winded it around her ankles and the pole. She tied another around her upper legs and below her chest, ensuring she could not fall off.

Red Deer hugged Giselle. “Great, girl! Looks good. Your turn.” She led Giselle to another pole near the edge and seized more ropes out of her bag. “Keep calm, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Giselle replied, doubting her decision.

“I’ll do exactly the same as you did to Tara, okay?”

“Sure.”

“Then place your hands behind the pole, please.”

Giselle complied, and the rope slid around her wrists like a snake capturing its prey. It wound itself around them many times, grabbing its helpless victim mercilessly. Giselle waited for the snake to bite and inject its venom. She was stuck. Her ankles were bound as well, and her upper legs and belly followed.

“You comfy?”

“Uh, it does not hurt,” Giselle replied. She was plastered to the pole, and her shoulders disliked their backward bent.

“Good. Step 1 complete. Now we’ll tell a little about ourselves. I’ll start,” Red Deer said, sitting between the two bound girls on her bag. “My parents are professional magicians, so I got tied up on stage from a young age and am pretty fast with my hands. That’s why I’m here.”

“Amazing,” Giselle said, dumbfounded by the information. Now she could be untied.

“I would love to tell you more but need to keep my identity secret.”

“I understand.”

“But, if you ever need help with anything related to magic or tricks, feel free to ask.”

“You’re next, Swift Fox,” Tara said, but something happened behind them, outside Giselle’s view. The door had opened.

“Well, well, why is there a party here, and why are we not invited?” a girl spoke.

“Red Deer, come over here. Have your filthy hands behind you already. We had a deal,” a boy spoke. “Luckily, little spider-thing already took care of herself.”
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Amazing chapter, love the description of Giselle bring tied, the snake really shows how she feels about the ropes. And a great cliffhanger!
I will definitely be here for the next chapter!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic