BD - Bondage Diary (M/m); second entry, Mar 17th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BD - Bondage Diary (M/m); second entry, Mar 17th

Post by squirrel »

Hey guys! For quite some time I have been thinking about writing a diary shaped story. Let me know in the comments what you think about it and let me know if you liked the first chapter :)

Hello everyone! This is a very special diary, diary in which I record all of my adventures with rope, duct tape and other stuff that is used to keep a man restrained and silenced. My Dad encouraged me to do it and suggested that I name it BD – Bondage Diary. Each entry will describe one adventure. I hope you guys will like reading it as much as I loved writing… So here we go, the first chapter…

Chapter 1

The weather was foul; it has been raining cats and dogs since I woke up in the morning and there was no indication that it would improve any time soon. I tried to busy myself with computer games, but for some reason I couldn’t find any joy in them; I guess it was one of those days when you walk drowsy, the time plods on mercilessly and it’s extremely hard to find something interesting to do. I looked at the clock on the wall and moaned in disbelief; although it felt like it was evening to me, it was barely past eleven in the morning. I sighed and turned the computer off. For some time I read one of my comic books, but soon got bored with it. Since I had nothing else to do, I decided I would try to ask my father to tie me up, at least for half an hour. For some reason I liked being bound and often played ‘cops and robbers’ or ‘kidnappers and hostages’ games with my mates. In those games I usually was the victim and I always enjoyed it. But the knots my friends tied weren’t good at all, so it never took me more than ten minutes to free myself. It was a real disappointment, because I wanted to be bound properly, without any chances to escape. When I first told my father about it he just laughed, but told me that, although it was tempting to keep me out of his way, he wouldn’t tie me up. I have been thinking of the ways to persuade him to do it for a long time, but he always refused. However, since I had nothing better to do that day, I decided to try again and went downstairs.

My father, a thirty five year old soldier, was sitting on the couch, watching TV. He was shirtless, wearing his faded jeans and had his toolbox ready, so it probably meant that he was soon going to the garage to work on our car again. It was old and everyone was telling him to sell it and buy a new one, but for my Dad fixing it and spending hours over it seemed like a hobby. When he saw me going down the stairs he said that the breakfast is waiting for me in the kitchen. I nodded, but before I headed there I thought I would ask him to bind me after I finish eating. As usual he rolled his eyes in respond.
“This again? John, can you at least explain to me how a fourteen your old boy like you can even like the idea of being tied up?”

“Well… no, I can’t, Dad. But you also can’t explain why you keep fixing our car over and over again instead of buying a new one! You must have noticed it breaks a lot!”

“You think so, son? I can tell you that all right! My garage is an asylum for me; you’ll understand what it means when you have a wife and a noisy son like yourself!”

“You always say I will understand something when I grow up, Dad…”

“I do, because it’s true! Now, go to the kitchen, eat the breakfast and meet me in the garage when you finish. Since your mother is away for a few days I thought we might spend some time together and bond a little, what do you say champ?”

I smiled and agreed to my father’s offer. Even though I was quite mad at him because he didn’t want to fulfill my wish, the two of us got along really well and I could never be angry with him for too long. He laughed a little and disappeared into the basement and I went to the kitchen to finally have my breakfast. As I was eating I was thinking of a plan to finally persuade my Dad to tie me up; I guess I was really fixated on the idea. When I finished I washed the dishes and used the bathroom before going to my father. The moment I entered the garage I heard his voice.

“Son, get over here!”

“What is it, Dad?”

I walked to the other end of the garage and to my surprise I saw an old chair. At that moment I had no idea what he had in mind so I came close to him; I thought he would have me stand on it so we can both take something heavy from one of the shelves, but that wasn’t what he had planned. The moment I came into his arms reach he grabbed me firmly and forced me to sit on the chair. My eyes got widened when I understood what he was going to do and a gasp of excitation escaped my mouth. I looked up at him; he was smiling and I saw sparkles of amusement in his eyes which appeared only when my Dad was in a playful mood.

“Are you really going to tie me up?! What made you change your mind?” I asked excited.

“I guess doing it is the only way to stop you asking for it. I’m fed up with all those pleas already. For once I’m going to spend a quiet afternoon without you begging and talking about one thing all the time. Now sit and don’t move!”

I immediately did as told, not wanting to give my Dad any reason to changed his mind. I expected him to tie me up with ropes, because when I played with my buddies it was my favorite way to be bound, so I felt a little disappointment when I saw him rummage through some stuff and pick several black cable ties. I was about to say something but suddenly I realized that arguing with my father wouldn’t be the best idea at that moment. Besides, I have never been restrained with such device and I was quite eager to know what it would feel like. When Dad came to me holding a bunch of cable ties in his hands I moved my arms behind the char and crossed the wrists. The soldier just laughed and told me to quit it and that he knew better what to do. I shrugged my shoulders and let him do whatever he wanted.

“Ready, son? When I start, there will be no way to back out for you!”

“Are you kidding?!”

“That’s what I thought…”

I kept quiet and didn’t resist when Dad grabbed my right arm and forced it straightened up against the chair frame. He took several cable ties and fastened my wrist first. Then he moved up and immobilized my forearm just below the elbow and then the upper arm, above it. When he was done he told me to try moving my arm; I did and was surprised how well I was restrained with those three zip-ties. No matter how much I tried, there was no way to free my limb from the bonds. Satisfied with that, Dad moved to my other arm and after a few moments fastened it to the chair as well. Now that my upper limbs were useless, my father grabbed some more cable-ties and started working on my legs. The ankles were first, then the calves. I was stunned; using barely ten zip-ties he was able to immobilize me completely and make sure I won’t be able to escape. I was in heaven.

“Wow, Dad, this is great!”

“You think so, champ? I hope you’ll also like the next part!”

I wanted to ask what he meant by that, but before I did that, I saw him grab a giant roll of extra wide grey duct tape and unroll some. He knelt in front of the chair and started wrapping the adhesive tape around my right ankle and the chair leg. He worked fast but thoroughly; he moved from the ankle to the knee and every next layer of duct tape covered about two third of the previous one. Soon my calf was mummified and immobilized tightly and neatly. When he finally ripped the tape off with his bare hands I let out another gasp of excitement; even though I wanted Dad to tie me up, I never thought he would be so serious about it. He looked up at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and he started working on the second leg. After few more minutes my lower limbs were stuck.

“You ever been tied up with duct tape during your games, John?” Dad asked when he finished binding my legs.

“No, we always use ropes. Weird, right?”

“Yeah, THAT’S weird…”

Dad stood up, holding the tape in his hands. He walked to my side and unrolled the tape again; he started wrapping the tape around my right wrist and the chair, fastening my limb to it and, just like he did with the legs, moved up, making sure that the following layer covered most of the previous one. This way, when he reached the elbow, my arm was completely immobilized, but Dad wasn’t done yet; he ripped the tape off, but soon began wrapping it around my upper arm and the chair. Now I could only wiggle my fingers. The soldier looked at his work for a moment and then walked to my other side to repeat the process on my left arm. After another few minutes it was immobilized in the same way.

“Oh man… where did you learn to tie a guy like this?!”

“In the restaurant… I thought you were a smart kid, son…”

“You have to take me to that restaurant!” I said with laugher.

“Smartass…”

Dad stood in front of me and unrolled the tape one more time. He wrapped it around my thighs and the seat of the chair. The countless layers of the tape made sure I won’t be able to move my legs at all. When he was satisfied with his job, he used all the remaining tape to fasten my chest and abdomen to the backrest. It was a very thick roll, so when it was over, my whole body seemed to be covered in the grey adhesive tape. Dad told me to free myself, but we both knew it was impossible; I was tied up extremely well and, to my satisfaction, I was stuck completely. I looked at him and saw that he was smiling.

“I hope that’s what you wanted, kiddo.”

“It’s amazing! I can hardly move!”

“This exactly the way it should be when you are properly tied up. Now, one last thing…”
I watched my father walk behind me and take something from his jeans pocket. I opened my mouth to ask what it was, but before I could make any sound, he forced some long material between my teeth and tied it tightly at my nape. I groaned and tried to push the material out of my mouth, but couldn’t do it; Dad knotted it really well. I moaned and tried to speak, but was ignored. I felt another long piece of cloth between my teeth. The soldier tied it behind the back of my head as well, muffling all my protests and attempts to talk.

“Mmmppphh!”

“You’re not bound properly, unless you’re gagged, son. I don’t know if you wanted a gag too, but it simply doesn’t matter now. Enjoy!”

I groaned and moaned a little more, but Dad didn’t pay any attention to me anymore. Once he finished his job restraining me, he went to the car and focused on it. After several minutes of struggling it was obvious that I won’t be able to free myself without help, so I gave up and decided to just sit and enjoy my bonds. It felt absolutely amazing; even in my wildest dreams I didn’t think I would ever be tied up that good. The tape was perfect and the gag was fantastic. For the next several hours I just sat on the chair and observed my father working on the car and doing his best to fix it.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, so after several hours Dad decided to untie me. It took him more than ten minutes to free me from the chair and remove my gag. Once he did I stood up and looked at the marks on my wrists; they weren’t deep, but they were a great reminder of what I had just gone through. I smiled when I recalled that just a moment ago I was mercilessly restrained and silenced.

“So? Did you like it?” My father asked when we left the garage.

“Of course! The only disappointing thing was when you untied me.”

“Really? Good to know…”

For the rest of the afternoon and evening we watched TV, played board games and talked about my first true tying up experience. I asked Dad if he likes it and he replied that keeping me bound and gagged had its merits. All in all it was a great day and I really hope that I will find myself in ropes soon!

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave
Last edited by squirrel 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Awesome story! Hope we get more entries soon
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

what amazing story... it seem we gonna have a 2nd and 3rd and more about it :D :D :D :D :D
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This is going to be the start of something great. I can tell already.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well now. That is totally excellent. I'm not usually a fan of father/son stories, but this one is too good to skip. Every bondage-loving kid deserves a chance to experience their fantasies. and what better way than with someone you trust?

Thanks for posting (and for the heads-up). I'll definitely be watching for future episodes.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Interesting always with your writing! Looking forward to read this diary and see what else unfolds... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Amazing story and can’t wait to read more of this incredible story
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:lol: "Dad encourages son to write Bondage Diary" sounds like a headline right out of a tabloid. I LOVE IT. I'm guessing Dad is soon going to rope his buddies into this ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

maybe have a dad like that 😋
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Glad the pesky brat finally got what he was asking for - something tight and inescapable.
I guess his persistence paid off.

Now that John's dad sees the merits of keeping him out of the way and quiet, our protagonist may find that he bit off more than he can chew.
I look forward to seeing where you take this. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@bondagefreak , @Mark2 , @Guardianbound , @Sockbound1234 , @socjuc , @MaxRoper , @wataru14 , @alkaid_ , @Bradboi

Thank you for your comments guys! The next chapter should be here soon :) If you hava any ideas what should happen to John, let me know 8-)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start to what I'm sure will be a very interesting series!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

squirrel wrote: 2 months ago @bondagefreak , @Mark2 , @Guardianbound , @Sockbound1234 , @socjuc , @MaxRoper , @wataru14 , @alkaid_ , @Bradboi

Thank you for your comments guys! The next chapter should be here soon :) If you hava any ideas what should happen to John, let me know 8-)

as we can see john father and i dont remember if he's a kinda retired soldier, marine or cop...

but maybe he gona made the things interesting with a camp trip and a kinda hide and seek game... or a game kinda cops and robbers where we gonna know who gonna play the robber role :D :D :D :D :D
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Already loving this new story, please continue, more ropes and gags I hope
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2

I was walking back home with my best friend, Brad. We lived not far from each other and attended the same classes, so it didn’t take long for us to become good mates. The weather was beautiful that day and we didn’t rush; both of us enjoyed the sun and the gentle breeze that made the hot day much more bearable. We were talking about the incoming biology and history tests, but neither of us was too enthusiastic about them, even though I liked both of the classes, there were so many better things to do at home… Unfortunately for me, the one thing I would love to do the most, was for some reason unreachable for me; even though I tried to get my father to tie me up whenever we were alone, he kept refusing and telling me that it wasn’t the best time to do it. It made me more and more angry, but I couldn’t find any way to persuade him to bind me again. Of course, a school day wasn’t good for it either, so I wasn’t even going to ask him when I get home. Instead, I offered Brad to come to my place so we can hang out and spend the afternoon together. I was really disappointed when he told me he had to go home and help his parents with the renovation of the garage. After some time we shook hands and headed to our places.

When I reached my house and wanted to enter I was surprised to see that the front door was locked; as far as I knew Dad was supposed to be home all day, but, after all, something could have come up and he had to leave. Fortunately, I always had the keys with me, so it wasn’t a problem; the only thing that bothered me was the fact that since my father wasn’t home I couldn’t ask him to tie me up. For the past weeks I tried to persuade him to bind me whenever we were alone, but for some reason he kept refusing. I was more and more annoyed by his attitude; after the first time he had restrained me we talked a little and I was under the impression that Dad had nothing against keeping me tied up and silenced. I had no idea what I should do and what arguments to use, but apparently I had the whole afternoon to think about it and come up with a plan.

When I entered I locked the door behind me and headed to my room to leave the backpack and change into some more comfortable clothes; it was quite hot that day and my school uniform definitely wasn’t something I wanted to wear for the rest of the day. I grabbed my shorts, fresh socks, sleeveless shirt and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After several minutes I was all freshened up and clean; I put the clothes on headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. When I came to the fridge I saw a note from my Dad; one of his friends had some problems with his car and asked my father to come over. After reading the message I crumpled it up and threw it to the bin. I focused on preparing the meal which was ready after twenty minutes. Since I was quite hungry I ate everything quickly and washed the dishes.

Once I finished everything I decided to go to my bedroom to play some computer games or just lie down on the bed, but when I was passing by one of the rooms I suddenly felt commotion behind me. Before I had the time to do anything, a giant, leather gloved palm appeared from behind and clamped itself tightly over my mouth. I immediately grabbed the intruder’s arm with my hands and attempted to remove it from my lower face, but the captor was extremely strong and muscular and no matter how hard I tried, the leather clad hand didn’t even budge. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to scream through the tight hand gag, but only barely audible moans and grunts escaped my mouth. I struggled as much as I could, but soon, the intruder wrapped his other muscular arm around me, pinning my upper limbs to my sides; at that moment I was really scared.

“Come on, son! I thought you wanted to be tied up?”

When I heard my father’s voice behind me I immediately calmed down a little bit. For a few moments I thought that I was assaulted by a real burglar, but now that I knew I was completely safe, I could focus on the tight hand gag. Since my Dad’s palms were awfully large, not only my whole lower face was covered, but also his index finger was pressing against my nose; every breath I took filled my nostrils with the leather smell and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to tell him to loosen the grip, but he ignored all my pleas and just kept silencing me with his gigantic, leather clad palm. After several moments I gave up and just stood there, restrained and gagged by my own father.

“Seem to me you’ve stopped fighting. Good. Now come with me, I want to show you something.”

“Mmmhh…”

Dad just laughed at my pathetic attempts to speak and started walking towards his bedroom. At first I tried to resist, but the muscular soldier had no problems with force marching me and some time we were standing in front of a large, wooden wardrobe. My father opened it. On the inner side of the door there was a mirror and my eyes widened when I saw our reflection. Dad was standing behind me, wearing a leather jacket and gloves, military khaki pants and his black army boots. He looked pretty sinister in that outfit and I was glad that he wasn’t some stranger who broke into the house; if I hadn’t known him, I would definitely be frightened of him.

“You like it, kiddo? Since you’ve begged me to tie you up for the past few weeks, I thought I’ll do it, but decided to make it more fun. Well, at least for me… So I came up with the idea to dress like a real kidnapper, lock the front door so you think there’s nobody home, leave a fake note on the fridge and wait for the opportunity to assault you.”
“mmmmhhh!”

“Yeah… you can tell me everything later, son. For the time being, I intend to keep you quiet. After all, you are my prisoner now and prisoners must be kept properly restrained and silenced, right?”

I tried to laugh, but the tight hand gag muffled all the noise. Dad closed the wardrobe door and dragged me to the living room. I looked around, but saw nothing my father could use to tie me up with. I was surprised by that, but it didn’t last for long. The muscular soldier marched me to the sofa, forced me down on the wooden floor on my stomach and sat on my lower back. He removed his leather gloved palm from my mouth and twisted my arms behind my back. I turned my head as much as my position allowed and saw that he was grabbing some rope, that was stashed under the sofa. I smiled and decided to play along; if my father could be a sinister kidnapped, I could be an unwilling victim. I started struggling to make binding me more difficult for my Dad, but the giant hunk just smirked at my pathetic efforts. After several minutes my wrists were securely roped up behind my back and I was stuck.

“Hey, not so tight! Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?!” I asked, trying to sound angry.

“Oh, the young brat’s got an attitude, huh?”

“You fucking bet I do!”

“Now, we can’t have such a young man using such foul language, right, kiddo? Fortunately I know the perfect way to achieve that goal…”

With my arms bound tightly behind my back I could do nothing to stop my father, who made me sit and squatted down in front of me. I tried struggling to free my hands, but got nowhere; his rope skills were amazing and it was clear that all those years he had spent in the army didn’t go down the drain. While I was doing my best to escape the bonds, Dad reached into his pocket and pulled something out of it. He didn’t show me what it was, but judging by the smell, it could be only one thing; my father’s foot stench was incredibly pungent and vinegary and there was no doubt that he was holding one of his sweaty socks in his hand. My eyes widened in genuine fear when I realized what he was going to do with it. I clenched my teeth, not wanting the big wad into my yap, but apparently Dad knew well how to deal with disobedient prisoners. He used his free hand to hold my nose tightly, forcing me to take a breath through my mouth. The moment I opened it, the hunk started pushing the putrid sock in. I moaned and coughed, but it didn’t stop him.

“Mmmhhhh!!”

“You have a big mouth, kid! Maybe I should force the other one in as well….”

“MMPPHH!!” I tried to yell.

“No? You know what, let’s clinch the deal: since I’m going to be here for a while, being gagged with my two socks for all this time might be a little rough for you, so if you promise to be quiet and not push the first sock out of your mouth, I won’t thrust the second one in. Agreed, prisoner?”

“Mmmhhh….” I moaned and nodded my head.

“Good!

Dad ruffled my hair playfully and then got back to restraining me. He brought my elbows as close to each other as possible and used some rope to bind them tightly. I groaned into the gag, but he ignored me and just told me to shut up and chew on his sock. I grunted angrily again, but obeyed his order; even though spitting the horribly tasting wad was tempting, the prospect of having yet another sock forced into my yap prevented me from doing it. I let my father tie my arms up as he wanted and didn’t struggle. After all, he was much stronger than me, so fighting him completely pointless.
Besides, I wanted to see where this was going.

“There, how do you like being bound with rope, kiddo?” He asked when m wrists, forearms and elbows were strictly immobilized behind my back.

“Mmmhhh!”

“That’s what I thought!”

Dad got off me, but quickly moved on to the next stage of restraining me; he grabbed some rope and I forced my legs together, parallel to each other. I felt it being wrapped tightly around my ankles, then calves; my father made sure that every single layer was firm and cinched the knot in a place my fingers would never reach. Just when I thought he was finished, he took more rope and bound my thighs together. When he was done I couldn’t separate my legs at all. I saw him stood up and started struggling, trying to free myself, but it was no use; the knots were tight and no matter how much I squirmed I couldn’t find a way to escape. Once again I was my Dad’s prisoner.

“All right, this should keep you out of trouble, kid. Sorry to keep you bound and gagged like that, but you understand how it works: I can’t have you walk around the house, shout or call the police. Once the dragnet on me is over I will leave you alone and might even give you some knife to cut the ropes… But that won’t happen for another several hour, so I’m afraid you need to stay in your bonds for the time being. Hope you’re tough enough to take it, kid.”

I moaned into the horribly tasting gag, but nothing much than pathetic grunts escaped my mouth. I thought that Dad would get the duct tape to seal my fate and the wad in my yap, but he never did so; instead he picked me up and laid me on the sofa on my back. I was afraid that it would be quite uncomfortable, but thankfully the couch was quite soft, so lying on my immobilized arms wasn’t a big problem for me. I watched as my father sit next to my had and soon felt his giant, leather gloved palm clamping firmly on my lower face. I immediately moaned into the tight hand gag, but Dad just laughed and told me that he had to make sure I wouldn’t be able to spit his sock out. I tried my best to get rid of his palm, but, of course, I failed. After several minutes of struggling I gave up and accepted the fact that I would be hand gagged by my own father for the time being.

Dad turned the TV on and started watching it; there was a basketball match going. I tried to turn my head so I could do it too, but the soldier kept me still with his enormous hand. Every time I tried to move the grip on my lower face tightened and I was sure there was a devilish smile on my father’s face whenever I wanted to escape. I was enjoying my imprisonment a lot and wanted to make the most of it. So every time I thought my captor let his guard down I tried moving my head away from his hand, but that never worked; it seemed that Dad knew perfectly well what I was going to do and managed to prevent it. For the next hour and a half I could only watch the ceiling and my father’s face.

“That was a good match, kid… did you enjoy it, too?” I heard his voice when the match was over.

“Mmmhhh!”

“I’m glad you liked it! Now, you think your Dad would mind if I took some of his beers?”

“Mmmhh…”

“Really? All right, I’ll go get some then! And you remember, kid: when I came back and see that you spat the sock out, you’ll have both of them stuffed there, got it!?”

I looked him in the eye and nodded my head; my father played his role flawlessly and I had no doubt that he would carry out his threats if I gave him the reason to do so. When left me alone I rolled on my side and for a brief moment thought about actually getting rid of the gag, but finally decided not to. Soon the leather clad intruder was back and sat on his previous spot. He pushed the wad deeper into my mouth, rolled me on my back again, opened the beer and clamped his huge palm on my lower face. I moaned, but he didn’t react to that. I watched him as he was drinking the beer and that was pretty much everything I could do at that moment. I don’t know how much time we spent like that, but it must have been at least an hour.

“So, you enjoying being my captive, son?” Dad asked after some time and I quickly nodded.

He just smiled and removed his gloved hand from my mouth. He stood up and started untying me, which was really disappointing. Once I was free and the gag was removed I stretched my limbs and my jaw; after being tied up for several hours I was a little sore, but I didn’t care at all about it. I was extremely happy that I could spend another afternoon restrained and silenced. I thought that our little game was over and wanted to go to the bathroom, but Dad grabbed me by my arm and made me sit on the couch. He grabbed a chair, placed it in front of me and sat.

“So, you really like being tied up, right son?”

“Yeah, Dad, I really do… and I wish you kept me bound a little longer.”

“I know you do, kiddo. But you still need to do your homework and get ready for school tomorrow. But since you love being prisoner so much, I guess I’ll have to give this whole ‘tying you up thing’ a little more consideration…”

“Really, Dad?! Will you tie me up more?!”

“I didn’t say that and I can’t promise you anything. But you know, if your grades won’t get worse and you help me with the chores…

My eyes sparkled with excitement; studying hard and doing some housework didn’t seem like an exorbitant price for having my dreams come true…

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave @iranian_men_gagged

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the tag. I needed to slow down a bit and it gave me the excuse to do so.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

..Jesus how I like how John's father clamped his hand over his mouth and pinned his arms down, effectively immobilizing him.....

The fact that John's father thinks of and acts out a whole kidnap scene is well....kind of hot! He is totally into it. :mrgreen:

I can't wait for his dad to think of something a little more severe for Johnny and then acts it out :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Wow!!
love this
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

so hot love it.
iranian_men_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by iranian_men_gagged »

This story is wonderful!
Maybe the father should be tied up and experience captivity in order to understand his son's interest in being tied up...
What if Brad came home with his friend? ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see you continuing with this story. Looking forward to reading more about his ongoing bondage adventures.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for another great diary post. Look forward to reading more.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Such a great read ❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great chapter! Very enjoyable.
A gross sockgag held in place not with tape but via a threat of reprisal. Love it.

The setup was very fun and I'm sure Johnny-boy will look back on this day and remember it fondly for a long time. It's quite memorable, what with the handgag, his dad's attire, the humiliating gag and all.

Liking where this is going.
Keep it up, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work as always
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic