Happy Birthday! (mm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Happy Birthday! (mm/m)

Post by FelixSH »

Chapter 1

„GAAH!“

Felix screamed, as he was woken up by the blast of a water gun, directly at his face. Still more asleep than awake, not sure what just happened, he tried to get away from the continues stream of water.

It ended, with him getting caught up in his blanket, unable to get out of the soft material, screaming for the attack to end. Only after the stream stopped, did he hear the laughter of Shawn and Max.

“Don't hurt yourself, birthday boy!”, the former said, holding the water gun up like an action hero. Max kept on laughing, as he helped his roommate out of the blanket.

“What the hell, guys? Do you want me to have a heart attack? Today?”

Felix took Max' hand, who helped him get up, before pulling him closer for a hug. “Happy Birthday, Felix! Sorry, we just couldn't wait for you to open your present.”

A second hug and well-wishes by Shawn followed. “Happy Birthday! And don't worry, your first birthday at college will be very special, I promise.”

Felix was still not quite awake enough, to see the wink between his two roommates.

He rubbed his eyes. He had stayed up long the day before, expecting to sleep long, as it was Saturday. “Thanks, guys, that's very sweet. I just wished your present would have been “sleep as long as you want”.” At this moment, he spotted the blue present, sitting on the table in the middle of the room.

“Hey, the present you promised. I...”, he stopped, realizing something. “Uh, go to the bathroom first, but then, I want to know what was so important that you had to wake me up. Jerks!”

Smiling, he hugged his roommates a second time, before leaving the room. Max looked at Shawn, who played around with his messy, black hair. “You still sure about it? We can still back out”, he said, slightly nervous. Shawn didn't even look at him, but grinned. “Don't worry, it will be a lot of fun. Trust me.”

When Felix was finally back, he immediately made his way to the present. The sound of ripped paper filled the room, while his roommates watched, grinning. Excited, he opened the top of the brown box that appeared under the wrapping, only to be left in confusion.

“Uh, guys, umm...not to sound ungrateful, but where did you get the idea for this stuff?”, he asked, turning around. Max and Shawn kept grinning, as the birthday boy pulled out a bright, pink dress shirt and dark-blue chino shorts. “I don't wear dress shirts, certainly not in this color. And I'm not big on shorts, either. Also...”

He put the shirt and the shorts onto the table, before getting out the other content.

“Suspenders and a bow tie? Where did you get that idea from? I'm really sorry, and I appreciate the gesture, but why would you think this would be something I like? I mean, who wears bow ties? Or knee socks and suspenders?”

Shawn and Max shared a mischievous look. “You are”, the former said.

Before Felix could react, Max chimed in. “We just wanted to make sure, that you have something fitting to wear, for your great day. You really should look your best.”

There was something weird in the voices and the looks. Without even realizing it, Felix backed of, slightly.

“I don't think I get the joke, guys”, Felix said, putting everything back into the box. You can send the stuff back. How about getting some breakfast. It's on me.”

While Max turned back, getting something out of his backpack, Shawn kept on smiling at Felix.

“Look, you are going to wear this today”, he said. “The shirt, the shorts, the suspenders, the bow tie. The shirt nicely tucked in, the collar closed. You don't have a choice.”

Felix sighed. He should have known better, than to assume that his weirdo friends wouldn't try to pull something like this on his birthday.

“Come on, guys, I'm not wearing this. I'll look like the worst dork in the world. And seriously, this bright pink? No way.”

At this moment, Max had made his way back, two rolls of duct tape in his hands. Unable to suppress the light laughter, he said: “You don't have a choice. You will wear this, if you like it or not. And if you don't...”

He held up one of the rolls.

“Look, what do you prefer? Everyone seeing you in those clothes, or everyone seeing you in those clothes, bound and gagged?”, Shawn asked.

Felix thought about the situation, before accepting that he wouldn't be able to get out of it.

“Good, fine, I'll dress up”, he said, sighing. “But can I just wear my suit? I'll even wear a tie, no problem, but don't make me show of this embarrassing stuff. Please!”

Shawn thought about the suggestion. “You want to wear a suit? With a tie? And you won't make trouble?”, he asked. Felix nodded, hoping that he might get away. He hated wearing dress clothes, never even wearing button-up shirts, but everything was better than what his roommates had prepared for him.

“Well, than you will wear that next Sunday!”, Shawn said, gleefully. Felix shook his head. “What? No!”

But Shawn wasn't backing down. “Yeah, you will. And now, put on the shirt. Come on, get dressed. Or, no, complain some more. I'd love to tie you up.”

Thinking about his options, Felix accepted defeat. Groaning, he took the shirt, and slowly buttoned it up, feeling annoyed with every button.

“Ok, can we at least make this short? We do something outside for two hours, so that everyone can see me. I know that that's what you weirdos want. And then I change into something that's actually comfortable. You know, because it's my birthday, and all that? I just wanted to play video games. So, how long are you going to be annoying?”

His roommates laughed. “Haha, right. No, you'll stay in these clothes for the whole day. Don't worry, we have planned a lot of fun activities, so that everyone can see you”, Shawn said.

Felix' stomach didn't agree with what he was hearing, betraying that he was getting nervous again.

“What do you mean? The whole day?”, he said, while tucking in his shirt, already annoyed by how strict the fabric immediately felt.

“You'll see. We don't want to spoil it, you know? Don't worry, you'll love it.”

Frustrated, the birthday boy fastened his collar, before adding the bow tie. “Yeah, right, as much as I love this horrible thing on my neck.” He pulled lightly on the collar. “God, I hate it already. You seriously expect me to wear this the whole day? The collar is way too small.”

Felix couldn't stop pulling on the tight shirt. The collar was the worst part, but it felt tight and restrictive everywhere.

Max patted him on the back, before handing him the suspenders. “You'll get used to it. And now stop your whining.”

-------------------------------------------

Soon, after adding the knee socks and dress shoes, the outfit was complete, and Felix was forced to look at himself in the mirror. “Can't you just shoot me? That would be less embarrassing.” He still couldn't stop tugging on his shirt, but it kept on feeling restrictive and annoying. “That's the outfit of a six-year old.”

“What are you talking about, Felix, you look great. Can't wait for everyone to see you”, Max said, his grin getting even wider than it already was. “But first, we have to do some additional preparations.”

Felix looked frustrated at his roommate.

“What now? Do I have to wear a wig?”

And suddenly, it went dark. Shawn had pulled a knit hat over Felix' head and eyes. In confusion, he struggled around with his arms, only for him to be pushed forward. In the confusion, he was too much caught by surprise, as his hands were forced behind his back, and he heard the sound of ripping duct tape, as it started to stick to his hands.

When he started to react, it was already too late, and his hands were bound, helplessly stuck behind his back.

“What the hell? What are you doing now?!”

Felix struggled in anger, but earned only laughter by doing so. “I already told you, we have to prepare you”, Max said, as he rolled the tape around his roommates upper arms and torso. “What the hell, guys? I did dress up, why are you tying me now? Let me go!”

Shawn pulled of the knit hat, letting his roommate see again. “Yeah, that was just so it would be easier for us. And now, shut up. In a minute or two, you won't have a choice in there, anyway.”

Felix wanted to answer something, as he felt his feet being taped together. But as soon as he opened his mouth, a sock was forced inside.

“HMMPH!!”

More tape was torn of the roll, until his lower face was completely covered in the silver material. As Max dealt with this, Shawn added some more rounds to the upper legs of their prisoner.

Soon enough, it was done. Max and Shawn looked laughing at their roommate, who tried to kill them with his eyes.

“HMM MMM GMM!!”, he said, while trying to get out of the tape, without success.

“What? I can't hear you”, Max said, barely able to not keep laughing.

“I think he wants to thank us. Look at him, he obviously enjoys being tied up.”

Felix screamed into his gag. It was all he could do.

“Well, great then. I'm glad he has fun with his presents.” Shawn got closer, putting his arm over Felix' shoulder. “If you ever DO want to get out, just say so. I mean, it has to be loud and clear. We don't want to stop you having fun, by misunderstanding you, you know?”

At this point, the birthday boy had stopped struggling. They had won, for today. But there would be revenge.

All he could hope, for now, was that whatever his roommates had planned for him, wouldn't be too bad.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

WOW..., great, funny story :-) being hugely tied up by two boys..., I'm excited to see what happens next?? ;-) :-)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well that is a very fun start, excited to see how this turns out.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback, @Gino , @Ossassin . :)
Chapter 2

“First, everyone needs to get a chance to congratulate you”, Shawn said, before he and Max pulled Felix onto his feet, and forced him to hop, slowly, out of the room.

“Hmmph!!”

The prisoner struggled, heavily. Being in this silly outfit, even bound and gagged, with his roommates was one thing. It was far from the first embarrassing thing that had happened to him, within the privacy of their room (and he wasn't above paying these embarrassments back, either), but it never had gotten outside of it.

But all the twisting didn't help, as he was pushed forward, forced to make small hops out of the private space.

“No need to be shy, birthday boy. We just want you to celebrate with everyone. Don't be a party pooper”, Max said, barely able to not start laughing right now.

Shawn didn't even try to conceal anything, giggling like crazy. “Hehe, yeah, we are doing this just for you.”

It was still very early, the hallway was empty. As was the common room, where Felix was forced onto a chair at the table, in the middle of the room. He didn't even try to struggle, as more tape was wrapped around his upper body and legs, fixating both to the chair.

When this was done, Max walked to the fridge, taking out a chocolate cake and putting it in the middle of the table. “Sorry, we didn't have time to bake one, I hope this one from the store will do.” Shawn had vanished out of the room, only to reappear with a brightly colored party hat.

Felix rolled his eyes, “Mmmph?”, he asked, pleading with his eyes.

“Aw, look how much he loves it. Isn't he cute, so excited for his big day?”, Max said in response, while sticking 19 candles on the cake. Shawn laughed, as he put the hat on Felix head.

“Mh mm kmm mm!”, was Felix' only response, clear enough for the threat of revenge coming through.

“And now, that everything is prepared...”, Shawn started, pulling out his phone.

Felix' eyes grew big, as he realized what would happen. His struggling started anew, but only produced more laughter.

“Don't be shy, birthday boy. You look very handsome”, Max said, as the first few pictures of Felix and the cake was taken. A few more followed, and then Felix' chair was turned a bit to the side. “Just so we also catch you in your whole, pretty outfit.”

At this moment, the door was opened. Felix face turned bright red, as he looked in a different direction, trying not to draw attention to himself.

The newcomer didn't know how to respond to what he saw, and no one said a word. Then, his eyes lighted up, as they fell onto what was clearly a birthday cake.

“Oh, right, Felix' birthday. Damn, I had completely forgotten that it was today.”

Shawn and Max didn't even try to hold back their laughter, as the newcomer, who Felix had now recognized by is voice as Toby, came closer. Felix tried to turn the chair, hoping to avoid eye contact, but seconds later, the smiling face of his friend was unavoidable.

“Happy Birthday”, Toby said. He held out a hand. “Come on, no need to be grumpy. It's not very nice, not accepting birthday wishes, you know?”

“GMMPH!”

Felix, his face still red, shot his friend an angry look. He struggled in his bonds. But more laughter was the only response.

“It's ok, I won't be mad at you for being a bit of a jerk today. It's your birthday, after all”, Toby said, patting the prisoner on the head.

While he started to prepare some breakfast, Shawn had vanished, only to reappear a bit later. “I put a note on the door, so that people know that we have a birthday party here”, he said, before addressing Toby. “Hey, you'll get cake, too. We'll just wait for everyone to arrive.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, the room filled up. The reactions ranged from confused to amused, but no one came to Felix' help. They all walked over and congratulated him, though, some also making a selfie with the bound and gagged student. Comments like “Nice outfit, the gag fits well with the suspenders” often accompanied the well-wishes.

Felix took it in strides. As time went on, the embarrassment vanished, as he realized that people treated him completely normal. aside from the clearly sarcastic comments about his outfit. People would come and talk to him, telling him stuff, and adjusted questions to yes-or-no ones.

And some even gave him a straight-up compliment. A friend, Alex, came over, looking a bit flustered. “Hey, Happy Birthday, buddy”, he said, before bowing down a bit and hugging Felix, whose face suddenly turned red again. Alex looked a bit embarrassed himself, as he continued: “Look, if this is too much for you, we can untie you, ok? But...”

He turned his look onto the bound student, smiling. “I know, you think you look silly, but I do like your outfit. Seriously, you should wear dress shirts more often. And maybe even bow-ties, haha.”

At this moment, Shawn came closer, putting his arm on Alex. Alex jumped a bit, surprised, and would have spilled his drink, without Shawns heavy grip.

“Hey, hey, no one will get untied here, ok?”, he said, forcing eye contact. “I get the feeling you want to join the birthday boy, hmm?”

Alex freed himself from the grip, and shyly shook his head. “Nah, I think he doesn't mind anyway. I'm not disturbing his fun, promise.”

“GMMPH!”

Felix protested, but as always, laughter was the only result. He rolled his eyes, but didn't seem in actual distress, and so Alex let Shawn push him away.

----------------------------------------------------------

After some time, Shawn raised a glass, and said loudly: “Welcome to Felix' birthday party.”

He waited a bit, for the voices to die down, before he continued. “Unfortunately, the birthday kid is a bit of a grump, so we had to motivate him to dress for the occasion, and actually celebrate with us. I just asked him to give a short speech, but he didn't want to, so I'll take over this job.”

Felix grunted in playful anger into his gag. He rolled his eyes, as everyone burst out laughing.

“Thanks, Felix, I'm glad you decided to actually say something to your party guests. And now, it's time for cake.”

While Shawn talked, Max had lighted the candles on the cake. He now pushed it in front of Felix, grinning at the prisoner, who returned a deadpan look. “You know the tradition, birthday boy”, Max said. “Blow out the candles.”

Felix looked at him, the deadpan being slowly replaced by confusion, as no one moved, and Max kept grinning at him.

“Your nose is still free, isn't it?”, Shawn said, after a few seconds, making Felix roll his eyes. But then, he got curious. Could he do it?

Under the cheer of the whole room, he nodded, and leaned forward. But Max pulled out one of the candles, holding it under the prisoners nose.

“Just making sure that we don't get snot onto the cake. Go on. And...”, Max said, “if you can blow out this one candle, you'll get a piece.”

Felix didn't even care much for that, but was already just in the mood to do the challenge. He breathed in, as much air as he could, before pushing it all out, onto the little flame. But aside from flickering, nothing happened. Even after all the air was out, it still burned brightly.

He gave it a few more tries, but nothing changed. The candle was still burning.

“You failed, Felix. What a disappointment”, Max said, as he put the candle back on the cake. Felix didn't immediately react, breathing in heavily. But he did realize it, when the tape around his face got taken off.

“Hmm?”, he asked. “You really think, that we wouldn't give you any of your birthday cake? What, do you think we're monsters?”, Shawn said, as he made sure to be careful, when separating tape from hair. Soon, he held out a dishtowel in front of his roommates face. And finally, after way too long, the sock was out.

“Ugh, you jerks”, was the first thing out of Felix' mouth, producing just more amusement by the room. Max was ready with a glass of water, helping Felix gulp it down. “More, please”, he asked, and Max continued, until his friend was satisfied.

“So, is that it? Are you going to untie me now?”, he asked, expecting this to be it. “Look, I promise to keep wearing this garbage for the rest of the day, ok?”

Shawn grinned. “Maybe, if you can blow out all the candles with one blow. Should be easy for you now, right?”

Another challenge. He could do that. With everyone waiting, Felix tried his best. It looked good, he had a lot of breath within him, and took out many flames. Soon enough, there was no fire left.

“Haha, I did it! Now release me, jerks!”, he said, cheerfully. But his roommates didn't move. “What are you talking about, I still see a flame”, Shawn said, pointing down.

Felix looked back at the cake and, indeed, the candle in the middle was still burning. “What the...”, he said, before blowing it out again. For only a few seconds, when it reignited.

The grin froze on his face. “Are you kidding me? A magic candle? That's not fair!”

Shawn and Max looked as innocent as possible. “No one said anything about fair, birthday boy. I guess, you'll have to stay tied up a bit longer.”

As Felix got ready to protest some more, Shawn continued. “I guess, you don't want cake, and would instead prefer to be gagged again?” He held up the dishcloth with the sock, silencing his roommate immediately, aside from a light: “I hate you guys.”

Soon, everyone had a plate with a piece of cake in front of him, and started eating. Except for Felix.

“So, how am I supposed to eat this? Come on, please untie me, at least for the cake”, he pleaded, trying to look as helpless as possible.

Max shook his head. “I guess, you'll have to do without a fork. Come on, how hard can it be?”

Felix sighed, as he realized what was expected of him. Carefully, he lowered his head, and took a bite. Once again, the room cheered.

After another bite, the others started to eat their own pieces, losing interest. Alex, who sat right next to Felix, caught his attention by pulling him back by his shoulder.

“Let me help you”, he said, taking Felix' unused fork, getting a bit of the cake, and holding it up. “I think you proved enough, birthday boy”, he said, slightly red on the cheeks.

Felix thought about it for a second before opening his mouth. Alex continued to switching, between eating himself, and feeding Felix.

“You ok? As I said, if it's too bad, we'll release you”, he said, between bites. But Felix shook his head. “It's fine, really. In one or two hours, they'll release me anyway, I'm sure. Don't worry. I can take a joke.”

After eating another piece, he added, smiling: “But thanks.”

As the two were busy, Shawn, sitting right next to Alex, shared a Look with Max.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds to me like Alex will be joining in the fun.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I love this story :-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome as usual @FelixSH
Just finished reading the first chapter and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I always enjoy the semi non-con nature of these forceful tie-ups and surprise sock gags imposed mid-speech.
Always glad to read more adventures from you. Will be catching up to chapter two in a bit. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic