First Ties (M/f) (Part 2)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Ties (M/f) (Part 2)

Post by Feet20 »

A/N: First fictional story on here. This story been sitting in a hard drive for several years. I decided today to get the first part done and work on other parts of this story. And who knows, maybe turn this into a series. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions for the next parts or stories to come.

Clara’s parents just left a moment ago. The Bells had finished talking to Austin, her babysitter, about food in the fridge and who to call in an emergency. Clara was down to meet the 14-year-old babysitter and to say bye to her parents. Other than that, she was in her room and with a slight pout towards Austin. This is her first time being babysat, Ms. Bell told him.

Once they were gone for their date, Austin walked up to Clara’s room. Her door had a paper sign that said “Clara’s Room” in pink marker. The paper had little pink flowers drawn on it. Austin knocked on the door.

Behind it, Clara asked, “What is it?”

“Just checking up on you,” Austin answered.

“Well, I’m fine.”

“Can I come in, please?”

Austin heard a sigh. “Sure. Come in.”

The door opens. Her room was colored, and covered in, pink. Her bed had pink sheets, with purple pillows, and some of the toys she had out were pink. In front of her bed was a small tv and game console. In the corner of the room next to the small dresser was a door to the closet. She was standing just within reach of the door. Clara was wearing a yellow dress that went to her knees. Her black hair went down to her shoulders. Austin was wearing a red shirt and jeans. His brown hair was cut short and combed mostly to his right. Both of them were barefoot. She said, “As you can see, I’m fine. Ok?”

She focused back on her game, beating up computer controlled characters in the game. Austin looked around the room. He said, “How about we do something together?”

“I’m good. I’ll just play some games.”

“Nah, how about we play something together. Maybe a game with a bet?”

She paused the game and thought about it. Clara decided that if they were going to do a bet, then maybe this be an opportunity to get the annoying babysitter out of sight. She formed an idea quickly. “Ok yeah, how about we play Super Brawl Bros?”

“Yeah, let’s play that.” Austin smiled.

But then, Clara had a mischievous smirk on her face. “But, let’s do a bet. I choose it.”

“Um, ok. What is the bet.”

“Whoever loses must be punished by the winner.”

Austin stands there thinking about it for a second. “And what would the punishment be?”

“I was thinking that they could be tied up and gagged for like ten minutes. That alright?”

Austin paused when he heard that. His mind went over it a few times. Austin felt ok with this, considering how many hours he had put into the game they were about to play. He finally said, “that’s alright. Let’s do it.”

She kept her smirk and held her hand out. “Alright. Best out of three. I should warn you, I am pretty good at this game. I don’t want you to be shocked when you lose.”

Austin smirked back and shook her hand. “And so am I. Maybe you will be shocked when I win.”

A few minutes passed of fighting in the game. At the end the score was 2-1, Austin’s favor. He won. Clara turned to him. “How did you win?” she said.

“I told you, I am good at this game as well.”

She stared back at the TV. Her idea to get rid of Austin, even for a little bit, had failed. Clara sighed and looked down. “Ok, I lost. I lost this match.”

Austin said, “We don’t have to tie you up.”

“Nope. I am not backing out.”

“Uh, ok.” He looked around the room for a bit, and his eyes scanned across the toys and objects of the room. “Do you have anything I can use to tie you up?”

“There are some scarves in my closet.” She didn’t hesitate in telling him. The sooner she can be tied up, the sooner she can be out of it.

Austin stood up and walked over to her closet. He came back to her with three scarves. One was light blue, one was pink, and another was purple. He said, “Ok, put your hands behind your back, please.”

She sighed and did as she was told. Her wrists crossed each other behind her back, as she turned around to face away from him. He kneeled down and took out the light blue scarf. The scarf was winded around her wrists a few times before he knots it out of her reach. She grunted as the scarf was snugly tied. He asked, “Is it too tight?”

“No.” The scarf certainly felt snug to her. As Austin reached for the next scarf, Clara tugged at her wrists. They wouldn’t budge under the scarf. Her hands were trapped behind her back. She was kind of impressed by how it was tied. “Were you in the boy scouts?” she asked.

“Yes, I was. Only learned how to tie the knots, though. Now, can you straighten your legs for me?” he said.

She did so, putting her legs together in front of her. Austin walked over to her ankles and wrapped the purple scarf around them several times, cinching them in between to make sure her ankles were secure. Once the knot has been tied, Clara started to wiggle around to try and undo it. She could hardly move her ankles around. She said, “You are tying me up really good, here.”

As she wiggled around, she couldn’t help but find that these restraints didn’t feel as bad as she thought. A small smile started slowly appearing on her face. Austin said, “Don’t want you going anywhere for 10 minutes. Now, is it too tight?”

“No. It’s snug, though.”

“Good.” Austin picked up the pink scarf and folded it into a band. He brought it up to her head and said, “Now, open your mouth.”

Clara opened her mouth, “Ahh.” Austin placed the scarf in her mouth, winding it around her head several times. He finished the gag by tying a knot around the nape of her neck. “Hrmpf.”

Austin checked the tightness of the gag. “Is it too tight for you?”

Clara tried speaking, “Nh, hmt'f nht thh tnght.” She giggled after she spoke, not anticipating how she would sound gagged.

Austin smiled and took out his phone. He set a timer for ten minutes and showed it to her. He said, “I will be back in ten minutes. Don’t get into any trouble.”

Clara rolled her eyes. Austin walked towards the door, and before he left, he looked back towards Clara. Her hands were behind her back, her ankles were tied, and a pink scarf was tied in between her teeth. Austin said, “See you later.” He left the room.

Clara watched the door close. She began struggling once he left. Her grunts were muffled by the cleave gag, as she kicked her legs and pulled against her restraints. She fell down on her side and wiggled around in her struggles. Throughout it all, she smiled underneath her gag. The corners of her mouth were visible just above her gag. She had to admit, she enjoyed this more than she thought she would.
Last edited by Feet20 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Good start!. Appreciated the attempts to add personality to the setting of her room by describing the sign and the decor. I'd encourage you to continue with things like that.

One thing I would advise is to be aware of who's perspective you're writing from. The first part seemed to be Austin's perspective, but then it suddenly switched to Clara's. If you were going for an omniscient narrator, I think it would have been better to show greater balance between the two perspectives from the start.

I would be interested to read more!

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Start and Cute Adorable Story. Can't wait to see and read what else happens
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

AN: Second part. This time with more tickling. Again, always welcome to hear suggestions for what should happen next and feedback you guys have.

Clara was on the ground, laying on her side. Her hair was a mess, strands in front of her and cross over each other. It had been ten minutes of struggling, squirming, wriggling, and slight thrashing, but she still had a bit of a smile visible under her gag as she caught her breath.

Meanwhile, Austin waited in the living room. He was waiting on the couch for the timer to go off. He had been playing on his phone for a bit. He wondered briefly about how Clara was doing up there. And then the timer went off with a gentle buzzing. The ten minutes were up.

Austin went up the stairs and opened the door. Clara cocked her head to the door, seeing Austin walk in. He held the phone up to show the timer. “Time to untie you.”

The babysitter kneeled and helped Clara to sit up. Clara groaned and shook her head, seemingly wanting out. Austin undid her gag. After the scarf was gently pulled from her teeth, she said, “No, don’t untie me yet!”

And then Austin looked at her, confused. “Wait, you don’t want to be untied?” He stopped himself before his fingers could grab at the knots keeping her wrists tied.

She shakes her head. “Don’t untie me. I-I actually like it. A lot. It actually feels better than I thought it would. Can you please keep me tied up?” She wriggled her wrists, able to rotate them a bit but not move them out of their restraints.

“I’m not sure. I think you need a break.” Austin reached further, towards her wrist scarf.

Clara pulls away, turning to face him. She gives him the biggest puppy dog eyes that she could muster. “Please keep me tied up. Just a little longer, please.”

Austin looked into her eyes and failed to resist the eyes she gave. She looked a little too cute to say no to. He sighed. “Ok. Ok, I will keep you tied up. But for a few more minutes. And then you are going to be untied.”

“Fine. Thank you.” She lost her puppy eyes. Clara smiled when she wiggled her arms around.

Austin just sat with her while she wiggled around, not trying to escape. It looked like Clara was constantly testing the limits of her movements. She kicked her legs, finding that the only parts of them she could really move are her knees. Her knees bounce up and down as she tries to stretch each leg forward and back. All throughout, she had a smile on her face.

Austin asked her, “Why do you like this?”

She stopped to turn to him. “I don’t know. It just…kind of feels nice.”

“Really? I didn’t think that it would feel nice at all.”

She flexed her fingers and toes. “Well, they do. Maybe it’s the scarves,” she suggested.

Austin gently turned her around. “Maybe that is why.” He checks the tightness of the scarves. He had to assure her that he was not going to untie them, just check their tightness. The scarves being made out of a silk-like material felt nice on his hands. “Or maybe I didn’t tie you too tightly.”

“Think you can tie them tighter?”

Austin gave her innocent face a look. “If I tie them tighter, you would lose feeling in your hands and feet.”

“Oh.” Clara paled a little. That thought had not crossed her mind. “Right.” She shifted a bit so that she sat on her ankles, her feet poking out from under her.

That was then when Austin got an idea. “Clara, are you ticklish?”

And Clara looked back at him, trying to look incredulously at him. “Hehehe, no. I’m not ticklish. Trust me, I’m- Hahahahaahaha!”

Clara’s babysitter did not give her a chance to finish. While she had talked, he decided to just rake his fingers from the heels of her small soles to her arches. A smirk grew on Austin’s face. “You sure you’re ticklish?” He wiggled his fingers close to her feet.

Clara tried not to show that she was recovering from that sudden tickle attack on her feet. “You caught me off guard. I’m not that ticklish, I’ll have you know.”

“Oh really? Wanna find out?” Austin kept his mischievous smirk on his face.

Clara looks away, but she smiled a bit. She turned her face so that he couldn’t see her smile as she spoke. “Well, I am your prisoner. I can’t do anything to stop you, but please have mercy on your captive,” she said.

Austin responded by bringing the scarf to her mouth, gagging her suddenly. “I think you have talked enough.”

He pushed her gently onto her stomach. Clara looked behind her with a slight grin – that came after she was gagged. Austin moved a chair so that it was right on top of her. The chair legs trapped her to the ground, with her head towards the back of the chair. Her legs poked out the front as he sat down, making sure that she could not easily topple the chair over, and grabbed her ankles. With her feet wiggling and raised up, she was helpless against any ticklish assaults on her.

Austin had turned to her, though Clara can barely turn to see her captor’s face. She still had a slight grin under that gag. He said, “You better be ready.”

And that was when his fingers danced slowly on top of her soles.

Her feet twitched, as did her legs. He kept her ankles pinned to the chair’s seat with one hand Austin’s other hand did the teasing tickling. And Clara twitched a lot. It tickled, but in a maddening way. Every graze gave a soft sensation as though his fingertips barely touched. She bit on her gag a bit; she can feel a giggle welling up in her lungs. Her toes curl and her body writhes under the chair. She could just let it out, but this soon? No. She smiled involuntarily – not that she wouldn’t smile – and waited for when his fingers would stop teasing.

This teasing tickling was kept up for a minute, but it felt longer to Clara. And that was when Austin attacked. His hand dug into her arches and danced faster on top of them. For one second, Clara groaned before she laughed. The laughter had built up before being unleashed in a loud cacophony of ha’s. Both were glad that she was gagged. She was laughing very hard.

Austin moved to her heels, where the laughter subsided but was still there. “Not very ticklish? Was that what you said?”

Clara responded, “Hmhmhmhmhm, h’mm- NMMPH-HMMHMMMHMMHMM!”

And right back at her arches, he was. A crescendo of laughter followed. Her legs bucked as much as they could, and her feet flip and flopped over each other in an attempt to protect the other. Although an annoyance, Austin was able to give a ticklish treatment to both soles. Underneath the chair, her body wriggled from side to side, her arms moving to her sides or bucking against the wooden bar of the chair. Her body tried to roll, but each movement was contained by the chair. The chair was effectively a cage keeping her still for her tickling.

Austin slowly trailed his tickle attack up her feet, from her arches to the balls of her feet. Her laughter remained the same. “Hmmhmhmmhmmhmmhm!”

Her gag became slightly damp with her spit, but she did not care. Despite thrashing and bucking around, she was in a content place as far as she knew.

Although, with how hard she was laughing and how she bucked against the chair, Austin decided to give her a quick breather and cease her tickling. For a quick minute. Clara buried the side of her face into the carpet, panting a bit. Even after the tickling stopped, her smile was still going strong. Austin leaned down a bit to check on her. “You ok?”

Clara looked up at him and stuck her arms out to give a thumbs up.

Austin chuckled. Then he turned back to her feet. Despite letting them go, they were back up and ready for a tickle. He grabbed her ankles. “I haven’t gotten to tickle your toes? Let me guess, you are very ticklish there.” His fingers wiggled just close to her toes.

“Mmhm.” She kept her feet still, wiggling her toes a little bit to try to touch the fingers that she figured must be ready to attack.

“I’m sorry, what was that?”

“Mm-HMMMM! HMHMHMHHMHMHMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!”

And Austin had surprised her again. And from what he heard and felt, these were indeed the most ticklish part of her body. She writhed, bucked, thrashed, and he could barely keep her feet pinned to the chair. Austin had to put her ankles in a hold with one arm while he tickled, leaning forward to get at them. And of course, Clara was laughing very hard. Harder than before.

Austin dug in between her toes, getting the very sensitive skin there. She tried her hardest to keep her toes spread and open to tickle, but they seemed to disobey her. They wriggled, scrunched, and squirmed in ways that make it hard to be tickled. Her feet even decided to repeat the flip and flop dance they did when they were tickled. Austin had to grab her big toes with one hand, using that to keep both her feet and toes as still as he can. He does manage to get right in between her toes, able to get his fingers in to scratch at them.

Clara was laughing hard. Eventually, she stopped struggling as much, her gag grew very damp, and a couple of tears dripped down her face. Austin had noticed her struggling slowed down and stopped. He let go of her feet and got off the chair, kneeling down to check on her. As soon as he saw tears, he said, “Oh my- are you ok?!”

He quickly and gently took the gag out of her mouth. A small trail followed the gag. Clara just laid the side of her head down. She giggled a little but was too exhausted to smile. “I’m…I’m ok. Oh my god. How long were you tickling?”

Austin checked his phone. “Five minutes.”

“What?! Five minutes? It felt like longer” She shot her head up, looking at him. Her eyes were wide in surprise. She almost hit her head against the back of the chair.

Austin moved it off of her, giving her the room she needed to finally roll over. “I think now is a good time to untie you.”

“Mmmmmmm. Ok.” Clara sighed.

She let Austin untie her wrists and ankles. He then picked her up. Hoisted over his shoulders, she said, “Hey! I can stand up fine. I promise.”

“With how much I tickled your feet, I bet they feel too much like jelly to stand on for long.”

Clara could feel some ticklishness in her feet, but it was not much. It would fade away soon unless he tickled her again soon. “Fine. Kidnap me away.”

Austin chuckled and carried her to the living room. Clara was set down on a couch, and a few minutes later she was given a bottle of water. She sipped it, unaware of just how thirsty she was until she was actually given the water. Austin meanwhile checked the food there was in the fridge.
After a few sips, she asked, “Austin, are you going to tie me up later?”

Austin peeked his head out from the kitchen. “You sure you want to be tied again?”

She smiled and said, “Can we please. It was fun. I really, really, really liked it.”

Austin shrugged his shoulders. “After dinner, we might.”

Clara smiled and thanked him. And Austin went back to looking at what they could have for dinner. In the back of his mind, he was questioning just what he had awakened from tying her up, with her so willing and eager.
Last edited by Feet20 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Another good chapter! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Cute story :) enthusiasm to be tied up is reminiscient of another author here 🥲

Hoping you continue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic