Uninvited Guest. F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Uninvited Guest. F/m

Post by Zero »

I got home from school on a Friday afternoon, excited to have the house to myself for the whole weekend. It’s a good feeling when a 13 year old boy like me gets to be home alone. Blond hair and blue eyes, I went upstairs into my room to put on more comfortable clothing that consists of a black tshirt and red basketball shorts, also going barefoot.

As I finished getting dressed, I hear footsteps down stairs with things moving around. Thinking it was my sister coming home due to forgetting something for her sleepover at her friend’s house, I thought nothing much of it. I bent down and grabbed a Kroger bag of my items for my tie up games, wanting to do some self tie ups while I watch a movie for a few hours.
So I go out my room with the bag and went down the stairs, expecting to see my sister. I go into the living room, confused to not seeing anyone. I shrugged it off thinking she left already and went to the couch and put the bag down on the couch seat. That’s when a hand came around from behind to cover my mouth.

“Mmph!” I yell surprised, and a woman’s voice from behind me tells me “be quiet, lay on your stomach on the couch. While I figure out what I’m going to do with you.” I did as I was told, out of fear I didn’t look or anything, I lay on my stomach with my arms crossed under me as I lay face down. “What’s in this bag” the woman said, and I heard her picking up the bag.
This is when I turned my head to look, the woman looked early 30s with black hair, green eyes, and wearing a orange jumper suit with a number on her left shoulder.
Was she a escape prisoner? I thought to myself.

“Looks like you brought me the things to deal with you kid” the woman says pulling out the ropes, bandannas, roll of black duct tape. She picked up a coil of white cotton rope, and immediately pulled my arms behind my back and tied up my hands with my wrists crossed. She then tied up my ankles, and goes picks up another coil of rope and ask “so what’s with all this stuff? You like to be tied up or something?”
I nodded my head and say “yeah, my family like to play tie up games.” “Well good thing I came around” the woman says as she proceeded to hogtie me, forcing my feet close to my hands. She starts to wrap rope around my upper arms, looping the rope under me and over to pin my upper arms to my sides, then went to wrap rope around my thighs. While tying my thighs up, the woman says “I guess you don’t mind all the ropes.”

“It does feel different being tied up for real” I say “but how long will I be like this?”
“Don’t know” the woman says “Im using this place as a hide out until things cool down with the cops, is there anyone else here? Anyone you’re expecting to come home?” I shake my head “I was supposed to be alone until Sunday night.” That’s when I thought it might have been a bad thing to tell her that. “Perfect” the woman says as she picks up the bandanna and moves it to my mouth “now open up.” The feeling of dread and defeat overwhelmed me as I open my mouth for her to stuff the bandanna into my mouth. Then she proceeded to wrap the duct tape around my head six times to gag me.

“There, this sould do it for you” the woman says, she looks into my bag again, then just dumps out the rest of the stuff onto the floor. “There’s enough rope and tape to tie up a whole family in here” the woman says with a small chuckle. “Mph” I muttered softly as I lay my head down on the couch facing her. She then lifts up a long, brown feather and asks “is this for tickling?” I said nor did nothing, which only made her chuckle and stroked the bottom of my left foot, causing me to moan and try to cover my foot with my other.
The woman puts the feather down and stands up, without a word she goes up the stairs. Once she was out of sight, I began to struggle. I twist and turn, pulling and tugging, working up a sweat in my fight with the ropes, hoping she didn’t know how to tie a knot. I heard her opening up closets and dresser drawers upstairs, hoping it would give me enough time to find a way out with her snooping. It ended up being that this women knew how to tie a knot, and a tight one at that. But when I started to slow down my struggle and feel around with my fingers I noticed a mistake on her part, and that is tying the knots in my reach to pick at them.

With my wrists crossed the way they were, I couldn’t grip the knot that bound my hands. But I felt one knot that felt like the one for my hogtie. I was able to untie that knots under 30 seconds, and my hogtie grew slack. I kept my feet raised up to reach for the knot at the back of my ankles, picked at it for about two minutes before my feet were free.
I sat up, my hands, arms and thighs still bound. I stand up just as I heard footsteps above walking out of a room and towards the stairs. Panic set in me as I awkwardly walked in a fast pace to the front door. Footsteps start coming down the stairs as I turn around to reach for the doorknob.
“Hey stop!” The woman yelled when she got to the bottom and saw me, the woman had found my mother’s clothing and was now wearing a white T-shirt with blue jeans, black socks and a pair of Mom’s white sneakers. The woman rushed to me and just as I got a grip on the doorknob and opened the door, the woman slammed the door shut and pulled me away.

“Mmmpph! Mmmmppphh!” I yell as the woman dragged me back to the couch. “Sit down” the woman said as she pushed me back on the couch, then bent down to tie up my ankles again. “Know what, stand up now” the woman says, so I stood up. The woman then took the duct tape and started wrapping it around me, over the ropes and kept wrapping.
She finished with what was left on that role and started up again with a fresh new role of tape, and eventually finished. Once she was done, I was covered from shoulders to ankles in duct tape, with the ropes that tied me all covered up underneath. I could feel she didn’t go over my hands, that were still tied behind my back, but tape still covered the rope over so I had no hope of picking at the knot know.

“Now on your belly” the woman said pointing to the couch, and I did as I was told. With a little hop and some help with the woman, I lay on my stomach on the couch. The woman walked down and grabbed ahold of my ankles and pulled me down closer to the armrest, so my ankles were raised and now resting on the armrest with my feet hanging down on the other side. I felt the woman wrapping more rope around my ankles, then after a minute I felt pressure on my ankles. I tried to raise my legs up but found that my ankles were now tied down to the couch somehow.
“Now try to escape that, escape artist” the woman said walking up, I wiggled slightly with a slight moan. I know this was now impossible to escape from. The woman picked up the feather again and held it up to me and say “and this is for your little stunt.”
“Mmmmmmmmpph” I moan trying to plead with her, but it was ignored.
“How old are you? 12?” The woman asked, and I shake my head. “13?” She asked, and I nodded my head. “Okay, I’ll set the time for 13 minutes” the woman says as she walks out of view. “Mmmmph!” I yell out, squirming for a moment. I hear the microwave beeping from the kitchen as the woman pressed the buttons for the timer. Then I hear footsteps walking towards me, an I closed my eyes as I embrace for what’s to come.

I feel the tip of the feather slowly stroking up and down as the woman tickles my feet, causing me to squirm around as I giggle and laugh in my gag. I wiggle my feet around to do what I can to fight off, but of course it’s no use. I’ll cover my foot with the other, only for the woman to start tickling that foot, and that’ll repeat a few times before I try to spread my feet apart far as I can. Then she will go for one foot for me to try to cover it with my other foot, and the fight goes on.
It felt like it wouldn’t end, I couldn’t move my feet away from the very thin, irritating tickle sensation. The cushion of the armrest kept me from pulling my feet back, the rope kept me from raising my legs.
Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse, the tickling stopped for a brief moment. And then I felt ten finger nails tickling me. Her nails tickled a whole lot more, causing me to thrash around harder and my laughter intensified. I desperately squirm my feet around to find just a brief break, but her fingers never lost contact on my feet. What I felt was 30 minutes passing, an hour passing. Far as I knew five hours past. Until finally the sound of the microwave beeping to tell the time was up.

The tickling stopped, and I slumped down with my eyes closed very thankful it was over. “Now, are we clear about escaping?” The woman asked, and I frantically nodded my head. “Good” she answered and she starts to move around. I didn’t cared to look at what she was up to, one point I heard her pull off two pieces of duct tape, but she didn’t place them on me. Then after about ten minutes, my feet jerked slightly as I felt the tip of the feather again on my right sole, but it stayed in place. I then felt another feather tip on my left sole, again it stayed in place.
I turned my head far as I could to see what is going on, and I noticed two feather were attached to strings, and the strings were taped to the roof. The tip of the feathers rested right on each sole of my feet. “Now go ahead, squirm a little to get out” the woman said with a little smirk. I made a slight twist, which caused the feather to move slightly.
“Mmmpphh!” I yell as the feather swing back and forth for a few moments before coming to a stop.

“Good, it works” the woman said. “So if you don’t mind tickling yourself, I wouldn’t suggest moving around too much.” I looked up at her, all I could do really. “Now, With my new cloths i should be able to sneak around the cops” the woman said. “Im sorry to tying you up and leaving you like this. But I need to make sure I can get away long before you can tell someone about me.”
“Mmmppphhh! Mmmmpph” I say, I made a slight jerk which caused the feathers to tickle my feet for a few seconds, closing my eyes tight as they do. The woman chuckled and went out the door.

I lay there for a few hours, making sure to not move as much as I could. The sun started to go down, and the house started to get a little dark. But out the window I saw my sister walking by and towards the front door. I felt relieved, I now won’t have to be in this situation all weekend long I thought. The door open and Carman walks in “hey Alex I’m-oh what happened to you?” Carman walks up to me, chuckled and ask “you got stuck in a self tie up game?”
I shake my head and say “Mmph.” Carman grinned and say “yeah right. You did a good job with this one.” Carman looked me up and down, then when she saw the feathers, Carman asked “so you’re trying to give yourself a tickle torture as well?” I shakes my head again and say “MMMPHH! Mmmpph!!” I noticed how quiet this gag made me just then.

“Well let me help with this” Carman says with a grin as she walks down, then starts to tickle my feet. And once again I was thrown into another fit of laughter and squirming around.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Terrific story! Thanks for sharing!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a great story. With the gag it's surely hard to explain what happened and Carman surely don't believe there was someone in there when nothing got stolen :lol: You described your story really well. It was fun to read.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

this story is great!!! absolutly wonderfull
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

This was a fun story. Liked the almost-successful escape attempt.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago This was a fun story. Liked the almost-successful escape attempt.
me 2 i think almist escaping ir being rescued is so exciting butterflies in ur gut type deal mayb its only me but love that
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Another excellent story [mention]Zero[/mention]. I love the foot tickling trap she set up for you. And Carmen this king it was your idea. Lol :lol:
loganstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by loganstar »

A wonderful story, thank you for writing it!

I hope you will continue to write more!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I lo e that story, especially.the ticklimg.
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

Great story!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Creative bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic