Obligatory escapes (?/F). CHAPTER 6 added 15-6 Finished for now

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago
Ovi1 wrote: 1 year ago If I have not slipped up, I wrote that she put on the handcuffs on her wrists and ankles herself, and the other two pairs were put on by someone else, whom I decided to denote as 'it' in the gender tags. btw if this 'it' is the wrong denotation for a mysterious unknown person, someone should let me know.
I understood what you meant, but I personally would have used ? or *. "It" makes it sound like the captor was a monster or demon, which I don't think was your intention.
What you wrote is fine. I'm not always the best at following every detail and you are being a tad mysterious which I like.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

*** PART 6 ***

Demi sat on her knees in front of her stove. The hood was still on her, as was the cuff on her right elbow, but she could move her arms freely again. She could clearly feel the deep marks the cuffs had left on her wrists, ankles and left elbow, as she tried to rub the pain out of those places. She felt at the buckle of the hood, which was below her chin, and realised it was closed with a small padlock. That must be what the second key on the keyring was for. She decided to give her legs a few stretches before she would get up to find that key.

As she was doing the stretches, she felt the cold sensation of the handcuff key which had dropped to the floor. She quickly picked it up and freed her right elbow. Aggressively rubbing it in an attempt to make her arm feel normal again.

She used the countertop to get herself back up, and systematically checked the surface for the set of keys. It felt amazing to have a proper reach with her arms again. But she would not have to search far, since she had put the keys down when her arms were still behind her back.

Demi had a mirror on the wall next to her door, perpendicular to it so she wouldn't be looking at it all the time, but giving her the option to quickly check it everytime she left her apartment. She moved a few steps so she would be facing said mirror. At this distance she would be able to see her entire torso and maybe even the top of her legs in the mirror.

She felt around a bit, but quickly managed to turn the key and undo the padlock which was holding the hood in place. She opened the belt as far as possible so the hood would be easy to remove. The skin underneath it seemed shiny from the sweat and condensation. Demi had a light brown skintone from her Indonesian ancestry, but living in a colder climate made her look a bit pale in family pictures.

The hood revealed a big smile because she had made it. But her natural facial structure often gave her a slight pout. The hood went up to reveal a small round nose, and beautiful brown eyes. Her parents used to compare them to the color of trees, sources of life for everyone. Her black hair was put up in a ponytail. If she let it go it would fall halfway down her neck and would be wavy. Demi decided to leave the ponytail up for now, since it would be impossible to get the wet, sweaty hair in a decent form.

She looked around the room, let out a deep sigh when she saw the fallen chair and table, but figured she would clean up the mess later. Otherwise the room still looked the same as it had been when the hood was put on her. As expected she had been left alone and unsupervised to complete her task.

She looked down at her body, the marks she had felt from the cuffs were very clearly showing. Her abs were clearly discernable below her top, they would go invisible again after her next meal. Demi looked sadly at what was left of an address which had been written on her belly with permanent marker. Her eyes went large as she realised she could not read it at all. The marker had been wiped all over the place, and the light scratches had made the text completely unreadable.

Demi walked over to the bathroom to get some ointment to help heal the scratches. Lifting her legs to step over the fallen chair. In the bathroom she checked her watch, which she had left next to the sink before she had put on the first set of handcuffs. She had almost 15 minutes left to get to the rendez-vous point, of wich she had no clue where it was.

She realised there had been a label attached to the keyring, which might have some kind of clue on it, or if she was lucky, the full address. She sprinted back to the kitchen to check it and was lucky to find that it had the address. She recognised it, it was about a ten minute walk from here.

She went back to the bathroom, quickly wiped herself down with a towel, rubbed some ointment on her belly and went to find some clothes. She put on a long beige skirt with some brown flowers on it, which would go easy on her hurt knees, and a black sweater. She put on socks and a pair of sneakers and ran out of the house to get to the address which was on the label on the keychain.

She hoped it was the same place as the rendez-vous point which had been written on her belly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, with Demi free, I could end the story here. Or at least leave it for a while. I have ofcourse answered very few questions so far, but some mysteries are perfectly okay to remain. The title of the story says escapes, as in plural, which definitely means I have more escapes in mind for Demi to go through. But that might be an all new forum topic. We'll see. Maybe I'll continue soon, maybe late. As for now, thanks for reading and goodbye. I will stick around in the comment section and make an entry in the story catalog.

- Ovi1
Last edited by Ovi1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was quite an effortless last part of the escape. Nicely written.

On your note: Do whatever you want. If you want more about this universe to reveal more about Demi and the organization, go ahead! (but there is no need to create a new thread. If you want, you can continue using this one). If you don't have a satisfying explanation to all the mysteries, keep them mysteries. If you have a nice explanation for everything, please, share it!
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Fun story! I hope to see more from you in the future.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ovi1 wrote: 1 year ago I could end the story here. Or at least leave it for a while.
Do what you want to do. The choice is yours.
Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Thank you for posting the stories,love it.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic