Obligatory escapes (?/F). CHAPTER 6 added 15-6 Finished for now

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Obligatory escapes (?/F). CHAPTER 6 added 15-6 Finished for now

Post by Ovi1 »

***PART ONE***

Demi was trying to figure out a plan. She was in her home, alone. She was wearing the clothes she had been wearing for her yoga exercises. A short black sports top, and short, high-wasted black yoga pants.

Her wrists were held together using hinged handcuffs, with the keyhole at the side of her hands. She had put a similar pair of hinged handcuffs around her ankles to connect her legs to each other. A third pair of hinged handcuffs held both sets of handcuffs together, completing the hogcuff.

There was also a pair of chained handcuffs connecting her arms, just above the elbow. This one would be the hardest to get off since she would not be able to reach it with her hands.

All cuffs were a very snug fit on her light brown skin. She could not see around the room because a black bag was covering her entire head. Attached at the neck with some kind of leather belt. She did not know if the belt was locked with a padlock or not, she would find that out when she could reach it.

She knew she was alone when the door closed behind her captor. Demi had been given the mission to escape her predicament and report to a given location in exactly one hour. The location had been written on her exposed belly after the hood and cuffs were on. So she did not know how far she'd have to travel.

She remembered hearing the keys bounce on the floor just once when her captor threw them, so they must have landed on her yoga mat.

Demi's apartment was quite small so she did not need to cover a long distance. She had a separate bedroom and bathroom, the living room and kitchen were the same. Though the distance was short it would be quite hard to navigate, as she now lay face down on the 'dinner table'.

She'd have to find her way down to her yoga mat without injuring herself. Which is why it was taking some time for her to come up with a plan.
Last edited by Ovi1 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Glad to see you trying your hand at writing!

This is an interesting premise. I don't think I've read a story like this where an escape challenge is the main focus. The style is exciting, too.

Can't wait to see where this goes!

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start. Let's see where this goes...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great start! This is a very strong premise. I have so many questions...
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Thanks for the motivating comments guys! I intend to post a chapter today and then another one on thursday.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Great start! This is a very strong premise. I have so many questions...
The only questions I intend to answer are wether or not she will succeed, and what color her eyes are :P
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

*** PART 2 ***

Demi knew her 4 chairs were pushed all the way against her dinner table. Her best chance was probably to push one of the chairs back and try to land on it. That drop would at least not injure her.

The chairs were made of wood and the backs were 'ladder' style. She stayed on her tummy as she wiggled her way head-first towards were she expected one of the chairs to be. She didn't have to move much forward but mainly had to rotate to face the chair.

The hood over her head took the grunt of the hit when she hit her head against the chair. She repositioned a bit to be able to push as much as possible. She took a deep breath and used her entire, very small, range of motion to push the chair back. After exerting all of her strength she could not feel the chair anymore. Then she realised she had not heard the legs of the chair moving across the floor. She froze.

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the back of the chair hit the floor, confirming that she had not pushed the chair back, but tipped it over. She let out a deep sigh, and started to think how she could actually push a chair back from her position. She had three chairs, three attempts left at getting to the floor without hurting herself.

Demi quickly decided that her feet were her best option to move the chairs more carefully. She would have to lift it up a little but and then push it back. This would put a lot of strain on her but she had no other options. She decided that if she rolled over to her side, she could easily wiggle to the chair that was on the same side of the table as the one she'd just knocked over.

So she rolled on her side and started making her way, being careful not to get her torso too close to the edge of the table. She was happy when her knee accidentally touched one side of the chair, because that gave her a sense of where she and the chair were again. It was really difficult to move to a position where she could get her feet around one of the slates of the chair, but she finally managed. She pulled it up a little bit and moved it back. The weight of the chair made it impossible to lift the leg completely off the ground, but taking some of the weight made it possible to push the chair without knocking it over.

The movements were ofcourse only a few centimeters at a time, but this was the best chance she had. After moving it a little bit three times she had to get to the other side of the chair to move it. She did not dare to have her feet in the centre of the chair after what had just happened, so she would have to switch sides a lot. The tought of her time limit crossed her mind, but she quickly decided that hurrying would not help her.

She felt the metal cuffs pushing deep into her skin as she was moving the most she could, ignoring the pain. She realised that she was sweating, as the inside of the hood was getting very damp. When she had moved the chair as far away as she safely could, she realised that it might still be too close to the table.

She had decided that she would try to land on her toes on the seat, with her sides to the table and the back of the chair and her back towards the chair she had just knocked over. This meant that the chair had to be far enough away to fit her width between the table and the chair. She had quite a skinny build but her feet weren't large either, and the hogcuff really limited her movement. Because of the hood she could not look to see how far the chair was from the table, and it was hard to estimate while restrained.

She'd just have to take a chance. She wiggled around until she lay on her side with her body perpendicular to the back of the chair. Her lower legs already off the table. She tried to push herself up so her butt would sit on the table with her legs already off the side, but she could not get enough momentum to push herself up. She would have to get closer to the chair.

Some wiggling
getting closer
some more wiggling
her butt sticking off the table
her toes touching the back of the chair again
This was her opportunity to get up. She tried to gain some momentum, pushed her shoulder into the table. She herself wasn't getting up, but the entire table was flipping. Her fifty-something kilograms at the very edge of the table were enough to start it tipping. She had to think fast, she stuck to her original plan of trying to land on her toes on the seat of the chair. She was sliding down the table, she tried to position and curl up her toes for the landing.

It worked, she touched the chair, came loose from the table, she was known to have very good balance and great core stability. The table landed on the same seat as her with a hard knock. With her eyes covered and a strict hogtie it was too hard to balance, even for her, as she fell back into the table, which was continuing its fall as the short end on the side Demi was on was raised into the air. She corrected again to not be dragged further off balance by the table, she pushed her weight back into the back of the chair. The table made a lot of sound as the corner of the surface hit the ground, next to the chair Demi had just pushed over. The other end still rested on the same seat as Demi, who was still very much stuck. albeit in a very different position.

She took some time again to assess her position, which was hard to do without being able to see.

I'll open the next chapter with this 'assessment of her position', since I can hardly imagine a reader still knowing the exact status of the room right now. Should I try to add a schematic drawing of some sorts?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome! And yeah, def add a drawing! :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation! This is a truly hard escape with a long path to freedom. Really interesting!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, maybe we need a disclaimer... don't try this at home, as this could go wrong in so many ways.
Looking forward as to how Demi will get out...

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Thanks for the comments guys.
I honestly don't know if she will make it out safely, I first planned on the chair jump succeeding, and was surprised to realise the table would flip over. I made it not break her foot just to keep the story going but that would get you a trip to the ER if you tried it yourself.
Today's lesson in self bondage: don't do it on an elevated surface unless you are 100% sure that it will not tip over and you can escape AND call for help without having to climb down.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

*** PART 3***

So first the overview sketches as promised. Let me warn you that I have absolutely no drawing skills, so I hope they are clear enough. It was also hard to schematically draw a hogtied person, but I think you'll recognise her.

The starting situation:

The situation at the end of part 2:

Demi tried to make sense of her current situation, she was still hogcuffed with hinged cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and chained handcuffs on her elbows. She was on her toes on a chair, squeezed between the tipped table and the back of the chair. She realised how lucky she must have been to not have the table break her toes or feet. Even though she was blindfolded, she was still well aware of the room around her. The only thing she did not know for sure was the position of the chair she had accidentally flipped over.

Her best option now would be to have this chair tip over with her on it, so the back of the chair could break her fall. She started to shift her weight left and right, but the table limited her range of motion too much, and also functioned as a counterweight. She could not get the chair to wobble at all. She let out a frustrated grunt.

There was no surface she could get to that was between her and the floor. So she would have to jump down. Her safest bet would be to try to land on the yoga mat, which would be at least somewhat softer than the floor. The yoga mat was 2 inches thick and purple, it was made from an eco-friendly material and it already had some damage from the amount of usage. Demi was not heavy, but she had used the yoga mat almost every day for the past two years.

Her best chance was to jump forward and hope to land on the yoga mat. She did not want to land only on her knees, because that would cause too much damage if she missed.

She would try to launch herself forward and try to move her knees back, she had to make sure they were at an angle of more than 90 degrees away from her torso so she would fall 'over' them, rather then having them pushed back into her body and taking the full energy of the jump.

She tried to wobble a little bit forward on the chair, to have her toes as close as possible to the edge of the seat. She did not have to worry about tipping it over this time with the table counterbalancing whatever she did.

She got even further towards the edge of the chair, letting her big toes stick over the edge of the seat. Hoping she could launch herself forward and not too much upward. She took a few deep breaths, she had exactly one chance to do this, she would reach the floor regardless of what she did, her goal was to get there with the lowest amount of injury.

For a moment Demi tought about not jumping at all. If she did not show up to the rendez-vous point an hour after her door had closed, they would come to release her asap. Then it would all be over, she would be safe, and the organization which had set the challenge would never contact her again. She would go on with her life as if nothing had happened.

But Demi desperately wanted to prove herself, to prove that she was worth it.

She started shifting her weight back and forth, gaining momentum. After a few swings, she decided to push on, shifting all of her weight forward, she felt herself passing the point of no return, slowing down before she would be sped up again by gravity. Her ankles and toes were in the position she wanted them in. As she felt she started to speed up, he pushed back into the chair as hard as she could.

As soon as her toes had left the chair, she changed her motion to get her knees backwards, away from her chest, getting them to point straight backwards. Halfway through the motion, just far enough, she felt her knees hitting her yogamat, she was glad that the yogamat was there to soften her hit. She fell further forward, and in a panic realised she had to pull her head up. She folded her head back into her neck, pulled really hard on the wristcuffs to arch her back some more, she did not want her chin to knock hard into the floor.

Her exposed tummy hit the floor, bouncing only a little bit, she rolled over her arched body, her small breasts doing little to slow her down, she had very little momentum left when even her collarbones touched the ground and she came to a stop. She let the tension on her body go as far as she could, laying down as flat as the hogcuff allowed her. She was now on her belly on the floor, her knees hovering above the yogamat where she hoped to find her keys.

Her knees hurt, her tummy may have gotten a bit scratched, and the cuffs had dug even further into her skin. These marks would show for at least a week. But Demi knew ahead of time that that would be one of the risks.

I think she will successfully get out of the hogcuff in part 4. This honestly took longer than I expected.
Since she has finally reached the floor. I hope you're as excited as I am.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was not something I want to try myself. Great description of what Demi is going through.
Now she is on the floor, but she is not out yet...

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! Although I liked the bondage and struggle, I really like the organization. That you keep that a secret makes everything so much more mysterious. One could try to tell this during the escape, but these slight hints are so much better. Why does Demi want to proof herself? What is in it for her?
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

*********PART 4***************

Demi knew exactly where she was and what her next step had to be. She had to power through the pain and get to the keys, which had to be somewhere on the yoga mat. She tried squirming a bit backwards but moving her exposed, injured belly across the floor was too painful. She rolled over to her back, and used her feet to pull herself forward, so she would be at the head of the yogamat, perpendicular to it.

She wanted to move across the yogamat with her body in this direction, so she would be sure she felt the entire area of the yogamat and not accidentally skip a part. Her spatial awareness while blindfolded was good but far from perfect, and she would not be able to get the bag off her head anytime soon. When she was satisfied with her alignment at the head of the yogamat so rolled over to her left side, landing her hip on the yogamat.

She decided to just roll her way across her the mat, feeling the keys at some point along the way. She made sure she touched as much surface of the yogamat as she could before rolling over to her belly. She groaned, her scratched belly touching the yogamat hurt a lot. She tried to lay again as flat as possible to make sure she didn't miss any part, and rolled on to her right side.

Her hands were now in the direction she was rolling towards. She was a bit frustrated that she hadn't found the keys yet. She thought of the best way to move without rolling, because she did not want to feel that pain on her belly again.

Demi was also scared that she was bleeding a little and leaving bloodstains on the yogamat. She decided to try to wiggle 'backwards' across the yogamat. It took a bit to get the hang of it, at first she accidentally moved a little bit the wrong way, but she knew she just had to try.

Demi had moved around like this several times before, but that was always without elbow cuffs. Which made it a lot more difficult to use her shoulders. After a little bit she got the hang of a working motion, using her shoulders and hips. Moving much slower than she had hoped, but moving nonetheless.

keep going,
no rests,
no breaks,
find the keys.

She finally felt the keys touching her thigh. She managed to quickly move down a bit so she could pick them up in her hands. Just before she picked up the keys, she checked wich way the keyholes of the handcuffs completing the hogcuff where facing. She was happy to find out that they were facing right, wich was her dominant hand.

The person who had put them on probably knew this, and had been generous by making this part easier. Demi managed to pick up the keys quite quickly on her first try, since this was a part she had some experience with. The key was on a keyring, there was some kind of tag on the keyring as well as another key. All pairs of handcuffs would be able to be opened with the same key and Demi had no idea what the other key was for.

She recognised the handcuff key with her fingertips, took it between her right thumb and index finger, and used her left hand to grab the hogcuff, so she could hold it in place and have a better sense of where it was. She had to try a few times to get the key into the keyhole on the side of her wrists, but once she was there, she could immediately turn and heard the soft but satisfying click of the lock opening.

She used her left hand to actually open the cuff, rolled over a little bit more to use gravity to make the cuff fall off her wristcuffs, and happily stretched out her legs. She then went on to free her wrists. She held the keys in her right hand while she uncuffed her left wrist. As soon as it was loose it was her reflex to immediately move her hands to the front of her body, but the pain just above her elbows reminded her that she was far from able to do that.

She felt to check if she might be able to reach the keyholes on her elbow cuffs, but this painful inspection only confirmed what she had known: she would not be able to reach the elbow cuffs with the keys in her hand. Since she could not move her hands to the front, she pulled her legs back in the hogcuff position so she could reach the cuffs. She had to tell herself to stay calm, the nervousness of being close to freedom often made people fumble the keys. She calmly felt around.

She had put the keyholes of the ankle cuffs towards her feet, which did not make them very easy to reach with her hands still behind her back. But she managed to get both ankles free.

Now she would have to figure out a way to get the elbow cuffs off, and to get her face free.
Last edited by Ovi1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. I like her struggle although the wounds were not necessary in my opinion. Somehow, I expect something to happen when she frees her face. Like, someone had been watching or filming her all along. Demi is almost there!
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Thanks for still reading [mention]Beaumains[/mention] !
I agree, I went a little heavy on the wounds, perhaps I should have just stuck with the occasional 'struggling hurts' rather than actual bleeding wounds. I think I wanted something physical to describe now that I was out of tipping furniture. Next chapter we have some form of tool use so I probably won't mention the injuries as much. As for the moment Demi can see again, I already know how I intend for that to play out, and will be happy to write it out and publish, probably sometime next week.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story and descriptions. I love it!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ovi1 wrote: 1 year ago I already know how I intend for that to play out, and will be happy to write it out and publish, probably sometime next week.
We will patiently (yes, I know I say that often and I never do) wait for the next chapter. Thank you for posting!

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

*** PART 5 ***

Demi sat up on her yogamat. Her head fully covered by the now very sweaty hood, unable to reach the buckle of the strap closing the hood around her neck because of the elbow cuffs. She was carefull to not drop the keys, since it would be quite a hassle to find them again. As far as she knew she was still alone in her apartment, with a time limit of one hour, and no clue how much of it had passed so far.

She decided to stand up, which looked suprisingly graceful for someone in her position. This was again a part she was well experienced with. A couple of years ago she would have had to use furniture to help herself up, but she was long past that stage.

She was in doubt what she would do next. She could try to find herself a big kitchen knife, and try to cut open the hood. She would probably be able to reach that. Then she could read her destination off her belly, put on a jacket(which she knew she could manage with her hands behind her back) and head there.

Demi headed for her countertop, being very careful to not trip over the fallen chair. She knew that it was useless to count steps, because your steps differ greatly in size based on emotional and physical state. She felt her way down the wall, and would use the location of the light switch for orientation.

If Demi would show up at the rendez-vous point with a cut-up hood and the elbow cuffs still on, she would follow the instruction of getting to the rendez-vous point in time, but they would very much judge her for not undoing all of her cuffs. This would probably backfire for her at her next escape challenge, if she would even be allowed to stay in the program.

She turned her back to the stove to open the top drawer. She felt her way around the drawer, hoping that she would not come across anything sharp. She kept quite a good system, so it probably would not happen, but mistakes are made all the time.

She quickly found a pair of pliers and a pair of scissors, which she had kept here for exactly this kind of scenario. She took both out, put them on the countertop and used her hips to close the drawer.

She did something she had learned to only do when she was sure she would not be moving untill all locks were opened; she took the handcuff key off the keyring. This made it very easy to lose, and very hard to find and pick up. She hoped the locks on her elbow cuffs were facing towards her shoulders, otherwise the plan she had would not work at all.

She took the pliers in her right hand, and used her left hand to put the end of the key between them. The key was on the side of her little finger. If all went well, she could move her right hand towards her neck, and with the key pointing downwards, she would be able to reach the keyholes. It would be very difficult since she had little physical, and no visual feedback of what she was doing.

Try
Feel around
push
don't miss
feel some more
push a little
Don't move left arm

When after a couple of minutes she had finally found the keyhole, she realised that she could not push the key straight into it. She lowered her arms again and put the pliers down. The key rinkled as it fell out of the pliers on the countertop. Demi opened and closed her right hand a few times in an attempt to loosen up her muscles a bit.

She had felt the keyhole facing upwards as she had hoped, so she would try again. This time she would have to put the key between the pliers at a slight angle, if she did that perfectly the key would align with the keyhole and she could slide it in. She was getting very frustrated at not being able to see what she was doing.

She again put the key between the pliers, this time at an angle which was hopefully correct.

Squeeze the pliers,
lift the arm,
feel around,
same place as earlier
don't miss
hand hurting from the tension
push a little
key sliding in
push some more
hand hurts
push some more

She thought she had completely slid in the key. She stretched her fingers so the pliers would release the key and only her thumb was holding the pliers, than she lifted it away from the key a little bit and let it fall to the floor. Along with her arm from which she released all the tension she could. She woud not be able to do that again. She didn't even know if she would be able to go back up there with the pliers to actually turn the key.

She squatted down completely to go pick up the pliers off the floor, but quickly came up again without the pliers, but with a different plan. The key had luckily stayed in its keyhole while she was doing this.

Demi had decided that she would find something longer in her kitchen drawer, so she could use her left hand to actually turn the key. She opened the drawer again and felt around until she found herself a pair of tongs. She fell them up and down with both hands to confirm its size as much as she could in her position.

She held them in her left hand and gave them two practice clicks, remembering some meme about men always doing that, and focused on her task again. She moved her left hand up, trying to always keep the end of the tongs on some part of her body so she knew exactly where it was and would not accidentally knock the key out of the elbow cuffs.

She moved to the position where she wanted to be, managed to put the tongs on the key and even managed to make the turning motion. She again had to put a lot of strain on her body to do this but she managed. She made a mental note to buy some slightly longer tongs, since that would have made this whole thing a lot easier.

After she had turned the key enough, she dropped the tongs to the floor as well and shook her left arm a little. The cuff around her left arm came a little looser, but would not slide down. Partly ofcourse because the other cuff was still firmly squeezed around Demi's right arm.

She tought the opened lock would make it possible to squeeze out. In a move which very few people could do, and for which she thanked the incredible mobility of her shoulders, Demi managed to get her arms into a position where she could pull her left arm out of the cuff without undoing the other one. She was happy that she had never stopped doing yoga as the cuff opened up a bit more to pass her elbow, and she easily slid her whole left arm out of it.

She felt tears starting to form from the strain and the happiness as she moved her arms to the front of her body again, and she sank to her knees.
Last edited by Ovi1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Thanks for the comment [mention]Trammel[/mention] , I thought you would have blocked me after the human traficking incident.

and [mention]slackywacky[/mention] I would test your patience some more, if I weren't equally eager to find out how this story will end.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Ovi1[/mention] nothing personal. I love this. Very intriguing and mysterious, and a great and detailed description. I would like a little more description of Demi, or is that part of the mystery?

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. Often in these escape challenges there is one hard (almost impossible) step and from that point onward, everhthing is trivially easy. I like how every time Demi completed a single step, more difficulties awaited.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Ovi1[/mention] did you indicate she handcuffed herself? How? Or is that part of the mystery?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago did you indicate she handcuffed herself? How? Or is that part of the mystery?
If I have not slipped up, I wrote that she put on the handcuffs on her wrists and ankles herself, and the other two pairs were put on by someone else, whom I decided to denote as 'it' in the gender tags. btw if this 'it' is the wrong denotation for a mysterious unknown person, someone should let me know.
This is indeed intended as part of the mystery, because mentioning some kind of captor, but also mentioning that she had put cuffs on herself, implied some form of volition.

As for your previous comment about the lack of description of Demi's looks. It might be more of a pacing issue. After reading some comment about a user liking a story which opened in bondage(I think it was "Girlfriend to the rescue"), I decided to try that out. And after the high speed of the first two parts it felt weird to slow down for a proper physical description. Maybe I'll find the time for that when Demi finds the time to take a breath inbetween her struggles.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told. Often in these escape challenges there is one hard (almost impossible) step and from that point onward, everhthing is trivially easy. I like how every time Demi completed a single step, more difficulties awaited.
thanks for another comment, and for still reading ofcourse! I am glad that I could keep the excitement up. I think I kind of forced myself to take enough time for each part of the escape with the 'one action per part' structure. And I am happy that it has worked out so far.

But to be perfectly honest, I have regretted the choice of putting the elbow cuffs on her in part 1. Since I would have been perfectly happy with her getting out of the hogcuff on the yogamat, and being able to take off the hood right then and there. But here we are, presumable inching towards a reveal. I am quite convinced that she will get to take the hood off in part 6.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Ovi1 wrote: 1 year ago If I have not slipped up, I wrote that she put on the handcuffs on her wrists and ankles herself, and the other two pairs were put on by someone else, whom I decided to denote as 'it' in the gender tags. btw if this 'it' is the wrong denotation for a mysterious unknown person, someone should let me know.
I understood what you meant, but I personally would have used ? or *. "It" makes it sound like the captor was a monster or demon, which I don't think was your intention.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic