Plans change F/self 3rd part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Plans change F/self 3rd part added

Post by Boocola »

Myrtle is standing in front of a mirror looking at her black hair braided up and looking messy. She is wearing glasses over her eyes with a red frame. She looks down at her dress to smooth the red cloth. Admiring herself as she looks in the mirror she twirls around looking at her back side. She looks at the white fishnet tights on her legs and red heels on her feet. Checking to make sure that everything is okay with her clothing.

Myrtle's cell phone rings on the dresser top in front of the mirror. The caller ID reads Tanya her friend. "Hello Tanya." She said answering the call putting it on speaker. "I am almost ready for the club."

"Girlfriend." Tanya said. "I am going to have to change my plans." there was a pause. "I won't be able to make it."

"I don't understand, we made these plans a week ago." Myrtle said to the phone. "I have nothing to do tonight."

"That is your problem girl." Tanya exclaimed through the speaker. "I met someone and he doesn't like bookworms."

"I am not a bookworm." Myrtle said to the phone. "I can calculate the estimated time we need to make it to the club hang out for a bit. You can drop me off so you can spend time with your new boyfriend."

"Myrtle, I want to spend time hanging out with you." Tanya said. "This guy has to leave soon. If he sees you he'll think that I am a bookworm." She said. "I have to go see you soon." She hang up without saying goodbye.

Tears started to come out of Myrtle's left eye. "But I don't have that many friends." She said to herself as she took off her glasses with her right hand and wiped her eye with her left finger. "Now what should I do." She said with an empty feeling in her gut.

Putting her glasses back on Myrtle starts to look through her dresser drawers for her night gown to get ready for bed. Until she found red rope, leather cuffs and a ballgag. She got an idea on what to do. Now she needs to find a padlock. She takes out the supplies and goes out to the living room.

Myrtle drops the rope and ballgag on the living room carpet then goes to the kitchen to open a drawer to get out a locked padlock with a key in it. She unlocks the padlock taking out the key tossing it next to the rope. Using her her left hand wrapping one cuff around her right wrist. Grabbing the open padlock with her left hand. She started putting the other leather cuff around her left wrist with her right hand as she walked to where the rope is on the floor.

Myrtle set the padlock down as she sat on the floor taking some rope tying up her ankles, calves and thighs with the rope. She placed the ballgag in her mouth and fastened the strap behind her head. She wraps the rope around her torso ties it together leaving some slack for her arms to wriggle in. Then she moves her arms behind her back so she can grab the padlock locking the cuffs together. She rolled away from the keys she wonders how Tanya could change their plans at the last second and think that it was okay.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Myrtle screams in the gag why does this always happen to me. "Mmmph mmmph." She started crying as the sun set outside the windows.
Last edited by Boocola 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

nice story!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]Ovi1[/mention] I'm sorry I just noticed this and I wanted to say thank you
SNAFU
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by solidiceshark32 »

Good story. Would like to see a follow up someday if you decide to do a follow up to it.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]solidiceshark32[/mention]
I am planning on it, I got a couple ideas.
SNAFU
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, a follow up is a must
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
I'm thinking of one.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Myrtle is zoned out in her self imposed bondage laying on her left side with tears watering her eyes and drool from ballgag falling drenching the carpet. She is unaware of the passage of time every since the sun went down. She forced herself to sit up and get the key to unlock the padlock. The problem was that she could not see the key on the carpet because it is dark. She rolls her eyes and tries to think back in her memory where she put the key.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Myrtle started talking to herself saying great Myrtle you tossed the key..."Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She muttered to a random spot on the floor... "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She tried to say your a real genius girl... "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She said through the gag. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." trying to say just calculate the trajectory of the distance. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." from the spot you tossed it. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." and the location of your current position she said through her gag looking around remembering tossing the key to the ground looked at a dark area. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She said worth a try as she scooted to the area.

Myrtle got to the area where she calculated that she tossed the key. She felt around the area with limited reached due to her arms being pinned to her body. She she felt the bottom of her dress rolled her eyes and pulled it out from under her butt and felt cold steal in the shape of the key on her butt under the cloth of the fishnet tights underwear. She leaned over to her side lifted her butt cheek to feel for the key and fell over. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She said as she cursed herself and grabbed the key. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She said victory is mine as she tries to get the key in the key hole on the padlock. It didn't go in the key hole. "Mmmph!!!" She cursed as she flipped the key around she tried again, but the key hole spun out of alignment. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She said what the deuce impatiently to herself.

Myrtle heard her cell phone ringing in her room that she left on the dresser. The ring tone indicated that it was Tanya. She thought that her date with her new boyfriend was over with. That is not her problem at the moment. She had to realign the key hole to unlock the padlock. Then her cell phone rang again same ring tone. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." What the hell does Tanya want. She says to herself as she heard hi heeled footsteps outside her apartment. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She says why is Tanya here.

Myrtle remembers that she gave Tanya a spare key to her apartment and she doesn't want her friend to find her like this. There was a knock on the door and she heard Tanya say. "Myrtle you awake." She heard Tanya yell through the door. "Open up girlfriend." She kept knocking on the door making a loud echo noise.

Myrtle rolls to where she remembers the kitchen being as it was quiet outside probably Tanya going through her purse trying to find the spare key. She was trying to align the loose key hole with the lock when she heard the door unlocking and a male voice of the security guard. "Excuse me Ma'am, I received a complaint about noise at this location and I was walking by an heard load knocking." He said as the door was about to open. "I need you to quiet down please."

"Excuse me, go back on your stupid patrol and stop looking at my tits." Myrtle heard Tanya exclaim to the security guard rudely. "You men are all alike looking for for any excuse to talk to me." Tanya was being loud and obnoxious which means she was probably drunk. She managed to align the key hole with the lock and unlocked the padlock taking the padlock out disconnecting the two leather cuffs lifting the rope from around her torso over her shoulders. Quickly untying the ropes from around her thighs, calves and ankles. "Ma'am just calm down." She heard the security guard say as she unbuckled the strap and taking out the ballgag. "No I will not calm down now leave me alone and go back to your worthless life." She heard her friend be loud and rude to the security guard. "Ma'am if you don't calm down I'll call the police." The security guard stated.

Myrtle got up and went to the door and opened it. "Tanya, hi." Myrtle said. "What an unexpected surprise."

"It's about time you answered the door." Tanya said. "This pervert was eyeballing my beautiful body."

"I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get you to quiet down." Myrtle Said looking at the security guard. "Thank you, I can take it from here she is drunk." She said with a sniff and can tell that her friend was extremely intoxicated.

"Please have her keep it down I don't want to come back again." The security guard said as he walked away.

"girl, that fool wanted me." Tanya said laughing.

"Right." Myrtle said finally looking at what her friend was wearing. A little black skin tight dress, dark brown stockings and black hi heels. "What happened with your new boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah I had him drop me off here." Tanya said laughing. "I didn't want him to know where I live."

"So you lead him believe you live with me?" Myrtle asked.

"Yeah girlfriend, what the problem is?" Tanya said laughing.

"I am a computer analyst that makes enough money that I can live on my own." Myrtle exclaimed turning around. "Tanya, what if he turns out to be a psychopath?"

Tanya walked into the kitchen to see the ballgag on the counter with the ropes and the leather cuffs on the floor. "What are these for?" Tanya asked. "Were you playing with yourself before I came?"

"You're drunk." Myrtle said. "I will let you sleep on the couch then I will drive you home on my way to work."

"Answer my question girlfriend! " Tanya Exclaimed. "Did you tie yourself up?"

"shhhh quiet down." Myrtle said. "You want to know if I have been experiencing selfbondage."

"What do you see in it?"Tanya asked.

Myrtle smiled and walked towards her taking the ballgag from Tanya putting the ball in her mouth and fastening it behind her head." You want to know what I see in it." Myrtle stated."I'll show you."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Tanya asked what are you doing as she tries to unbuckle the ballgag.

"Showing you what I see in this." Myrtle replied as she grabbed the leather cuffs and clapping them on both of Tanya's wrists forcing her arms behind her back and locking the padlock to the metal connectors. "You need to learn how to stay quiet when you're drunk."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Tanya said her head is spinning and asked to be released.

Myrtle grabbed some rope wrapped it around Tanya's torso above and below her breast. "You're a bad drunk." She said cinching the rope together with a double knot. "That is what happens when you drink" She said forcing her to the ground.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Tanya said that she is not drunk. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Adding please let her go in a whine.

"You want some cheese with your whine?" Myrtle said mocking Tanya as she grabbed the rest of the rope to tie her ankles, calves and thighs. "Now shut up and rest it off." She said as a there was a knock on the door.

Myrtle moved Tanya to the corner of the kitchen far from the door. "Behave yourself." She said.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Tanya asked why she was being treated like this.

"You change my plans." Myrtle says walking towards the door after another knock. "Then show up to my apartment drunk. Now think about that quietly in the corner while I answer the door." She said opening the door seeing the security guard. "Yes officer how can I help you?" She asked already knowing why he's here.

"My company is getting more complaints about the noise and I have to ask you to keep the voices down or I will have to call the police." The security guard said.

"I understand." Myrtle said looking at Tanya bound and gagged in the corner. "Don't worry it's been taken care of." She said. "You won't here anything else from her again."

"good to hear." The security guard said. "Have a nice night." He said as he left.

"Thanks you too." Myrtle said as she closed the door and locking it. Turning back to Tanya she noticed that she passed out.
SNAFU
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It was definitely worth waiting for episode 2. Just hope Tanya isn't sick while gagged. Looking forward to how the morning after plays out. Could Myrtle work from home anx watch over Tanya enduring the mother of all hangovers?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story. Thank you for posting. Will there be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]JulieG[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thanks for reading more to this story in the unforseen future nestled somewhere in time.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Myrtle wakes up hearing Tanya panic on the radio baby monitor she set up in the kitchen before she went to sleep. She is wearing a nightgown. She grabs a bucket and walks out to where she left her friend bound and gagged. Her friend looks like she is about to vomit.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Myrtle heard Tanya say unintelligently with her stomach going up and down and her head spinning.

Myrtle quickly removed the gagged by pulling out the ball and setting on her chest. She placed the bucket in front of Tanya. "Now if you have to vomit, do it in this bucket." She said.

"Oh crap, Myrtle." Tanya said. "What the hell happened." She said starting to puke.

Myrtle moved Tanya head to so the vomit went into the bucket. Some vomit got on her nightgown. "Holy hell Tanya." She said as she cleaned off the puke from her nightgown. "how much did you drink last night?" She asked.

"I don't remember." Tanya slurred as she said it. "Why is my head spinning." She said trying to move her arms. "What the deuce?" she said mostly to herself.

"You were being loud and unruly." Myrtle said. "I had to secure you so you would relax and quiet down."

"Okay, I am calm now." Tanya said. "Can you untie me?"

"No." Myrtle said as she felt her head. "You still hot and if I release you you will stumble around breaking stuff."

"I will not stumble around." Tanya said.

"Keep telling yourself that." Myrtle said. "You are a horrible drunk, touching stuff you're not supposed to be touching."

"I promise..." Tanya pleaded "...I won't touch anything." She said as her eyes went up and to the left. "Come on girlfriend."

"Okay." Myrtle said lying to her friend. "I got to get the key from my room..." She said as she got up to go to her room. "...then I will be back to release you." Looking at the key on the counter. "If you feel like you are going vomit puke in the bucket I'll be back." She said as she went to her room to get ready for work.

Myrtle took her clothes off then took her night gown and the baby monitor listening device with her as she walked to the restroom to take a shower. She heard Tanya talk to herself about her head spinning.

After the shower Myrtle took a towel from the towel rack dried off still listening to Tanya throw up one more time. "I hope that was in the bucket." She muttered to herself as she wrapped around her body and grabbed the monitor device then walked to her room.

Myrtle set down the monitor device on the dresser opened the drawer. She continued to select a black bra, black underwear and nude pantyhose setting them on her bed. She dried off some more then put on the panties and pantyhose still listening to her friend on the monitor. Tanya started moaning saying something about wanting to make phone call before she leaves.

Myrtle thought about why Tanya would want to make a phone call as she put on the black bra. She walked back to her closet to select a black skirt and black vest to set on her bed. As she opened up another drawer to grab a white shirt she heard something about Tanya questioning where Myrtle is.

Myrtle puts on the white shirt buttons it up and then slips on the black skirt. She hears Tanya yelling in the kitchen. "What is taking so long? She said.

Myrtle puts on the black vest then goes to her closet one last time to slip into a pair of black hi heels." I am looking for the key." Myrtle yells back lying to her friend."Found it." She said as she walked out of her room into the kitchen surprised to see that she actually threw up in the bucket.

"Why are you wearing something completely different?" Tanya asked.

"Because I had to search my bedroom and thought might as well get ready for work while I am at it." Myrtle said picking up the key from the counter and proceeded to unlock the slippery padlock on the cuffs behind Tanya's back.

As Myrtle squatted resting on her heels sitting on her ankles Tanya was getting restless and started moving. The padlock key hole kept moving. "Stay still while I try to unlock this." She said.

"You don't know how to unlock your own padlock?" Tanya asked with irony.

"I can leave you like this while I go to work." Myrtle said as she got the key in the lock tried to unlock it but she entered it the wrong way. "I use it for self bondage, I never used it on someone before." She said as she took the key out of the keyhole turned it around and stuck it back in the keyhole and unlocked the padlock. "There." She said removing the padlock from the leather cuffs and then going back to her room to finish getting ready for work. "You can escape now." She yelled back at Tanya.

Myrtle braided her hair putting it up in the same style as before. As she starts putting on makeup she hears a conversation on the monitor of Tanya talking on her cell phone. "Sorry, I'm calling so late." Myrtle overhead Tanya say. "You got me so drunk, I was being loud and obnoxious." She overheard her friend say as she heard the patio's sliding glass door open. "My friend tied me up and gagged me that I felt so relaxed that I passed out." That's all she heard as the sliding glass door closed. She finished putting on her makeup and put on her glasses.

Myrtle filled her purse with refresher makeup,. She got her company badge out placed it on her vest. After making sure her wallet was in her purse. Putting her cellphone on her purse before she closed it and slung it over her left shoulder. Looking at herself in the mirror one last time. She was heading for work after dropping Tanya off at her apartment. She walked in to the living room as her friend was entering through the sliding glass door of the patio.

"You ready to go home?" Myrtle asked as she walked over to close the sliding glass door and latched it.

"I thought I was going to stay here." Tanya said. "While you were at work." She finished.

"Sorry can't let you do that." Myrtle said as she grabbed Tanya's purse and handed it to her. "I don't want to get any noise complaints from the apartment residents while I am at work."

"Isn't there a time zone for that?" Tanya said as she texted someone on her phone.

"Yes, but now people feel entitled to have it quiet from their point of view." Myrtle answered. "No matter what time it is." She said. "Now let's go."

Tanya waited for a response from her text before saying. "Can we go to that guy's place?" Tanya said. "You know that guy who dropped me off at your apartment."

"As long as it is not out of my way to get to work to check my schedule." Tanya said.

"It's not, he lives near where I live." Tanya said.

"Fine." Myrtle said agreeing to drop Tanya off at her boyfriend’s house.

Myrtle and Tanya went out to Myrtle's car and left the apartment complex.

----------------------------------------------------- 4/5/22---------------------

Myrtle drove Tanya to her apartment complex.

"Okay, Tanya here you go." Myrtle said stopping at a gate of her friend's apartment complex.

"I need you to drive me in and to my apartment." Tanya said.

"I have to get to go to a new client, before I go in to my office."Myrtle said.

"Come on please?" Tanya asked. "I still have a hang over and there's the guy that creeps me out."

"Okay fine." Myrtle said. "What is your gate code."

"Four, two, seven..." Tanya said as if trying to remember. "...nine."

Myrtle put the gate code in and the gate opened.

Myrtle drove her car to Tanya's apartment unit. "Okay, here you are."

"Can you walk me in?" Tanya asked.

"Fine." Myrtle said as she parked in visitor's parking.

After Myrtle parked her car they both got out and walked to the door. Tanya fumbled for her keys and tried to unlock her apartment door but couldn't seem to get the keys to work.

"Can you be a dear and help me unlock the door?" Tanya asked.

"You can't be that hung over." Myrtle said grabbing the keys. "I think I am going to late meeting a new client." She said as she put the key in the keyhole and opened the door. Then a man grabbed her placing his other hand over her mouth. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."
Last edited by Boocola 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I wanted to place this in the J-show but wwe2k22 is acting up on PS4. I wanted to show what Myrtle looks like.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Carl waited by the door in Tanya apartment he is wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with black boots. He has a black ski mask on while he waits. He hears Tanya's footsteps walking in the corridor with a second set of steps. He hears Tanya fumble with the keys. She's probably pretending to be a fumbling drunk to get the other person to open the door. The door opens up and he sees Myrtle opening the door. He quickly grabs her in a double chicken wing holding her elbows with his right arm. He placed his left hand over the mouth so she wouldn't scream.

Tanya closed the door really quickly. "Where is the rope?" She asked Carl ignoring the look of betrayal from Tanya. "Don't look at me like that."

"I left the rope in the bag on the couch. " Carl said try to keep the double chicken wing hold with one arm and holding his hand over her mouth.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Myrtle cried feeling betrayed.

"Quiet you bitch." Tanya said with a smirk. "I am giving you what you want." She said as she grabbed the bag on the couch.

"You were supposed to call me after she fell asleep." Carl said holding Myrtle tightly.

"Yeah, well plans change." Tanya said pulling out some rope. "You told me to act drunk and I did." She complained as she tied the rope around Myrtle's ankles, calves and thighs. "I was loud and obnoxious, so she would let me crash on her couch." She said as got up and reached under Carl's grasp with rope to tie her captives wrist and elbows together. "This nerdy bitch tied me to keep me quiet so the security guard wouldn't come back." She said taking off her pantyhose and grabbing a roll of ductape. "Remove your hand from her mouth when I say." She said as she moved in front of her friends face. "We are stealing information from your company new client." She told Myrtle balling up the worn pantyhose. "Remove your hand." She told Carl.

"Okay." Carl said as he removed his hand from Myrtle's mouth who started screaming and Tanya shoved the balled pantyhose in Myrtle's mouth then wrapped the ductape on her captives mouth wrapping it around her head. "That was brutal." He said.

"What was in that drink you gave me Carl?" Tanya asked. "I puked up the content a couple hours later."

"It was something to help you pass as drunk." Carl replied.

"Put Myrtle in the closet in the hallway." Tanya said grabbing Myrtle work badge identification card. "I hope for your sake they don't have your retna scan on file girlfriend." She said smirking. "I would hate to have to rip out your eyeball." She said as Carl took Myrtle to the closet.

Carl took off the ski mask after he put Myrtle in the closet and closed the door. "What the fuck was that?" Carl asked Tanya. "You didn't have to threaten her like that." He said as he approached Tanya.

"Relax Carl, she'll be fine." Tanya said looking at Myrtle's identification card. "I can do my makeup to look like her." She said. "I have to change, I look like I am going to a party."

"You should have took Myrtle's clothes." Carl said.

"I have the exact thing Myrtle was wearing." Tanya said walking to her room.

Myrtle was placed in a closet bound and gagged. The pantyhose Tanya shoved in her mouth tasted nasty making her wish her taste buds were numb. She struggled in the dark garage for hours. She would be enjoying this if she wasn't surprised and betrayed by her friend.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic