Ann's punishment (m/F) and Ann's revenge (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ann's punishment (m/F) and Ann's revenge (F/m)

Post by Dany Osewat »

Andrew entered her sister room and found her reading a book
"Hey Ann. Do you want to do something together?"
"Go play videogames, we have nothing to do together. I want to read my book"
"Come on. Let's do something funny. A challenge"
"Come on. Leave me alone" his 18 years old sister mocked him
"One challenge and I will leave you alone" Andrew said and went near her bed
"Fine. What do want to do together’’

« What about an escape challenge? I Wil tie you up and if you can’t escape I will tickle you a little and then I will untie you. If you escape you can tie me up» Andrew explained
« If I tie you up, I will make sure you can't go anywhere. You will stay there until tommorow»
«So it’s a bet?» Andrew asked
«Sure I will untie myself in five minutes. Do you have ropes?» Ann said. She couldn’t wait to tie her brother up.

Andrew left and returned with some ropes. He told her to put her hands behind her back. She obeyed and let her brother tie her hands. Tightly
Andrew tied Ann’s legs and knees admiring each knot

«Okey let me try now» Ann said and started trying to untie herself
«I didn’t finish. Lay on your bed please»
«What the hell?»
«Do you know what a hogtie is?»
«No?»
«It’s time for you to learn» Andrew helped her lay to her bed and bend her knees. He grabbed a rope and connected her sisters feet and wrists putting her in a tight hogtie
«That’s uncomfortable»
«That’s the point» Andrew said and handgagged her «You see, it’s not an escape challenge. Just me tying you up for the night»
«Whmm?»

Andrew took her sister socks and an duct tape roll which he had brought there earlier
«Open up girl. Don’t scream and I will show you mercy»
«HELMMMGH» Andrew put the sock in her sister mouth and wrapped her head with the duct tape seven times
«Bad girl. You need a lesson» Andrew took a last rope and tied Ann’s big toes together and then connected it with her head tying it around her wrapped mouth «There» Ann screamed

«Shall we begin your punishment dear sister?»
«Mmhm?»
«Yes that’s just the beginning. You have been a bad girl lately. You are rude to me. You need to learn your lesson. I am 15 you are 18 but this means nothing» Andrew said and found Ann’s volleyball socks. They were dirty
He tied one around her eyes effectively blindfolded her. Then she tied the second one around her mouth and tied it under her nostrils. The smell was very bad. Ann tried to plead him to stop

«Wait here» Andrew replied. He returned with his headphones and put them in Ann’s ears
«I know how you enjoy heavy metal. So I will let you listen some songs while you are here. Tied up. Gagged. Forced to smell your own sock» He found a long duration video and pressed play. He set it on low volume
«Mmghhmm»

«Let’s take some photos» Andrew took many photos with his phone and Ann’s phone «You are lucky I know you password. This way I am able to offer you a last thing to enjoy while you are here»
«Mmhn?»
«I upload a photo of you tied up on your Insta story. I wrote «Andrew here. She lost an big bet» I know you didn’t lost any bet but anyway. Now anyone can see you tied up. Humiliated»
Ann screamed. Andrew put the phone on vibrate and started taping it on Ann’s soles. «Here. Now when someone replie to your story your phone will tickle your feet. Smart huh?»
«MMGGMHGGM»

«Bzz»
«Your friend Sophie replied. She says that you look awesome. Nice girl. So, I am gonna leave you enjoy your sock, the music and the vibrations
«Bzz»
«MMMM»

«Remember, I can send to you many messages during the night. I don’t want you to get bored» Andrew said while tickling her toes and making sure that the phone was tapped in her sister’s soles.
«PZMM»

He took the book she was reading before and put it in her hands. He then taped her hands and the book together making them useless and adding an extra burden on his sister’s predicament «Here enjoy your book»

«Have a good night big sister. One last thing»
Andrew set the music volume in higher volume and Ann moaned. In the same time someone replied to her story and the vibration tickled her feet

«NNMMNNPZZ»
«BYEE»
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Love it! But speaking as a little brother to a vindictive big sister, payback will be HELL! I hope you’re working on that sequel! Thanks!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Love the sock over the nose. Keep up the great work
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

So I wrote some more. I tried to make Andrew's predicament as bad as I could. Enjoy

Three weeks after Andrew had tied up his sister, Ann, he was proud of himself. Ann was more polite with him and she had changed her annoying tone when she was talking to him. He was thinking that the punishment had made his sister a better person

One afternoon, Ann was preparing a party at their house. Andrew was planning to stay in his room playing videogames. At six o clock Ann came to his room and asked if he could help her with the party preperations

«Please, If you don’t help me, I won’t be ready on time»
«Fine» Andrew said and got out of his room. Ann followed him and grabbed his hands from behind

«Hey what?»
«I think it’s the best time for the revenge my bitch» Ann said to her brother
«Oh come on I thought you had learn your lesson and we were fine»
«I was planning this since that day. You will be so sorry» Ann said and showed him a rope. Then she started tying Andrew hands as tightly as she could with a smile on her face. Andrew wasn’t happy at all. Ann continued by tying her brother’s elbows and then his legs. «Hop now»
«Where are we going?»
«Shut up. Hop»

Ann helped him hop around the house. They wend down to the basement. Andrew started worrying
«Just tie me up in my room, it’s cold here»
«Don’t worry. Sit down»

Andrew sat down and her sister tied his knees with another rope. Then she rolled him on the ground and connected Andrew’s legs with his wrists, hogtying him. With another rope she tied his hands to his body and with a last one he tied his upper legs. Then he tied his big toes together
«I didn’t tie you up so tight» Andrew protested
«Yeah but who cares. Be right back sweetie. Don’t go anywhere»

Andrew watched helpless his sister leaving the basement. He tests his bonds but Ann had done an extremely good job. Andrew was sure that he had practiced knots with someone else

Ann returned ten minutes later with her big suitcase
«So I want to immobilize you at all. I bring my suitcase to fit you in. Also, remember when you tied me up? You offered me the chance to read my book by tying it to my hands. I am kind too. So I brought all your Playstation videogames. I filled the suitcase with them»

Ann opened the suitcase. It was full of Andrew videogames, around 50 of them
«What the hell?»
Ann went near her brother and picked him up. He wasn’t heavy so she managed to put him inside the suitcase pretty easily. Only his head was out of the suitcase. She arranged the videogames boxes, so Andrew wasn’t able to move inside the suitcase at all

«How are you feeling?»
«Please, stop it. I am so sorry. You won I can’t stay here»
«Oh you will. And I have more things» Ann showed him a bag in the corner of the basement «Here are the stuff I am going to punish you with. First of all» she said and showed him two electric toothbrushes «For your soles»
«NO PLEASE»
«Come one it will be fun. Wait a minute» she took off the bag two dirty socks and an duct tape roll «It’s time to shut you up»
«Ann please. DON’T. NO HELMPPG” she put her socks inside Andrew mouth and then wrapped the duct tape around his head ten times «Mmm tasty»
«MMHMM»

Ann ignored her brother and taped the two electric toothbrushes to his feet. She turned them on and Andrew screamed

«You took a photo of me and uploaded him on insta remember? I won’t do that. 73 people replied to this story and the vibrations tickled my feet. And you sent 58 messages to me. It was awful. But I have something else in mind» Ann showed him his phone and said «The toothbrushes will tickle your feet. This will tickle your ribs. My dear friend Suzan is sick and she can’t come to my party. So I gave her your number to call you all evening. Call vibrations. Longer than message vibrations. More fun»
«MMPPZMM»

Ann taped Andrew’s phone on his ribs «She will call you many times bitch. It will be hell. But I haven’t finished yet» she said while he wrapped Andrew’s palms making them useless

She closed the suitcase lid and grabbed the zips and closed the suitcase. Then she move the suitcase to the corner of the basement «Here. You won’t go anywhere» she took a volleyball sock off her bag and blindfolded her brother «Bye sweetheart» then she tied another sock under his nostrils
«MMHPMM»
«I have two more but wait a minute»
Andrew then felt something over his head
«It’s a pair of tights. You know, for more security»
«HMMMG»

Ann put two other socks in front of Andrew nostrils and she tied the other tights leg around his face securing the socks under his nose «Smelly?»
«MMHMMM»
«You still can move your head»
«Mmjm?»
Andrew felt another rope tied around his eyes and held up. It was connected with something on the wall probably a nail. Now he couldn’t move at all. His body was secured, his head was secured, his feet were tickled and he was smelling and tasting his sister’s socks

Then he felt his ribs moving. The phone was vibrating. He screamed
«Oh this must be Suzan. Always on time»
«MMJMM»
«One last thing» Ann said. Andrew felt his sister putting his airpods on his ears. Barbie Girl started playing on low volume. He hated this song
«Mmjmm»

«So, that’s it. You have your videogames, you have two electric toothbrushes, you can talk with Suzan, you are washing my socks, you are smelling my socks, you are listening to a beautiful song. What else can I do for you?»
«MMHMHM»
«Oh yes right. I can only leave you here to enjoy this things»
«HMMMMMPZZ»

«So see you when after the party. Six hours at least. Have fun baby brother. Enjoy your afternoon. Byeee»
«HMMMGGHMMG»

He heard his sister leaving the room. Then he could only here the Barbie Girl song, now on higher volume. Fifteen seconds later, despite the blindfold and the pantyhose he could tell that his sister had closed the basement door
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation. Really loved the sock gag and the sock smelling.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great siblings in bondage stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic