Father and son games (MM/mmmmm) Final chapter

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Wish I had kids like that!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

It would be a dream come true for all of us
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow what a vacation! Loving this still and looking forward to seeing how Marcelo fits in with the group
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

They really had great vacations. I wish I had such tie-up-vacations like them as a kid.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago They really had great vacations. I wish I had such tie-up-vacations like them as a kid.

Me too
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The last chapter was amazing! I especially loved the cop uniform and leather gloves; I hope Felix's father will get a uniform like :)

Outstanding tale :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you so much
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]
Hey buddy! I've been missing in action lately, but just got fully caught up and wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed my readthrough immensely. I really love the dads tying their sons up and vice versa. I have a sweet spot for sockgags, so reading about those was a special delight. I'd really love for Felix to get a mouthful of his dad's smelly socks one of these days 8-)

Either way, very much enjoying this story.
Keep it up! We're all looking forward to seeing what's in store next ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @BoudBoy22
Hey buddy! I've been missing in action lately, but just got fully caught up and wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed my readthrough immensely. I really love the dads tying their sons up and vice versa. I have a sweet spot for sockgags, so reading about those was a special delight. I'd really love for Felix to get a mouthful of his dad's smelly socks one of these days 8-)

Either way, very much enjoying this story.
Keep it up! We're all looking forward to seeing what's in store next ;)
Wow. Thank you so much. I'm glad to hear that. Felix will have his mouth full of smelly socks soon.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Positively thrilled to hear that! Feel free to describe and relay to us the origin of those socks, as well as the smell of them and his great dissatisfaction at having his speech-capable orifice stuffed with them. I'm sure many on here will appreciate the added attention 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago
Wow. Thank you so much. I'm glad to hear that. Felix will have his mouth full of smelly socks soon.
I really hope it will be his father's smelly socks :)

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

A NEW FRIEND

I squirmed a bit, just to check how tight Dylan had tied my wrists. I really had no escape, his knots were becoming more professional and the neat band of white rope around my wrists was proof enough. I found me sitting on his bed, wearing our usual attire: sport shorts, T-shirts, and long socks. Soon I had more rope around my chest, a tight band of rope over my ankles, knees, and thighs. I felt very comfortable, like a wriggling worm wrapped in tight but comfortable ropes.

“So Marcelo is coming to your house today? " I asked

"That's right," Dylan said, as I watched him pull out of his closet a huge, heavy, wide roll of super-tough, sticky duct tape, my favorite.

"Will you tell him about our games?"

"That depends on how loud you are," he said with a mischievous smile on his face.

The idea that Marcelo, the good-looking Spanish boy we had met a couple of days ago, would find me completely bound and gagged was very exciting, it made my stomach and other parts of my body tickle. The boy was quite shy, he didn't talk to anyone at school, except Dylan, because they both spoke Spanish. I tried a couple of times to communicate with him, but my Spanish sucks, so Dylan served as translator for both of us. I began to suspect that Marcelo liked Dylan much more than I thought.

“Are you going to gag me or what?

“Patience, Felix. I need to fill your mouth with something. Don't move, I'll be right back” Dylan said and walked out of his room.

I wondered what he was looking for, in his room he had hundreds of clean and dirty socks, even though I knew he wasn't going to use a clean one. I didn't mind having a dirty Dylan sock in my mouth anyway, I'd gotten used to it. Plus his feet weren't that stinky. A couple of minutes later, Dylan returned and his hand held what appeared to be a grayish ball of cloth. He walked over to me and straddled my stomach. Then I could see what a dirty and smelly thick sock was. God, I almost threw up when Dylan brought it up to my face.

“Do you smell this, Felix? It's daddy's dirty socks. He's been wearing them for several days, so you're going to love it” said Dylan as he placed the sock very close to my nose.

“Gross, Dylan, that smells like a dead body. Get it off my nose."

"Then you prefer mine," he said and placed his sock-clad feet on my face. They smelled much better than his father's, but his goal was to make me suffer.

"Let's do this for good, Felix" he said and pinched my nose.

“Do you know that I will eventually get back at you?” I said before he shoved the stinking socks into my mouth, filling every corner up to my cheeks. I had to make an effort not to vomit, I didn't know if the rancid, salty taste of it was worse than the smell of it. I watched Dylan brush a few strands of blonde hair from his forehead and then he smiled as his blue eyes sparkled with happiness.

I'm going to kill you, I thought. But from my mouth full of socks only came a "mmmffgffm"

After that Dylan took the wide roll of duct tape and tore off a piece. I looked at the sticky white part, it was shiny and that meant it was very sticky. I closed my lips and Dylan proceeded to stick the piece of tape without ripping it off the roll. Then he began to slowly wrap it around my head, pressing my lips together and stretching them. That was going to hurt me when I pulled it out, no doubt. 3 layers were enough to silence me. Dylan patted my tape gag and finally tore off another strip and covered my eyes. Now I was going to need a new set of eyebrows too.

"Ok, Marcelo is about to arrive, see you later" Dylan said and closed the door on his way out.

I was left alone in the room, unable to speak, see or even untie some knot that kept me defenseless. I decided to enjoy that magnificent feeling of being a hostage, after all Dylan's parents weren't home, so no one could interrupt my bondage session. I don't know how long I lay on my back on Dylan's bed, but I assumed that Marcelo had already arrived, so I decided to surprise Dylan. I started rubbing the wide piece of tape that covered my eyes, luckily Dylan hadn't glued it right and there was a loose edge that stuck to the pillow so all I had to do was rub my face against the pillow until a big part of the strip of tape peeled away from my eyes, enough that I could see. After that I managed to sit on the edge of the bed and then stand up. At that moment the memory of that moment came to my mind, when I was 8 years old and had tied myself up and left the keys to the handcuffs in my father's room. I did the same thing I did that day and bounded across Dylan's room until I managed to get to the door and open it. When I went out into the hall I heard the voices of Dylan and Marcelo in the living room. Apparently the English lessons were very good. I kept jumping until I reached the stairs and the handrail. I slowly went down, with my heart beating a thousand. I wondered what Marcelo was going to think when he saw me all tied up and gagged. Hopefully I hoped I didn't scare him. I finally got to the living room, but my friends didn't see me because they had their backs to me, sitting in armchairs. I inched closer, but lost my balance and fell to the ground. The sound of the fall gave away my presence, then both boys turned around. I looked at Marcelo, who was dressed in a very formal way: brown pants with suspenders, a long-sleeved shirt and a bow tie. Some European boys liked to dress up.

"Felix?" Marcelo said, with his funny Spanish accent.

“I was just going to tell Marcelo where you were. You ruined the surprise,” Dylan said.

"Why is Felix bound and gagged?" Marcelo asked. He said it in perfect English, Dylan was a great teacher.

Dylan came over to me and helped me into a chair, while Marcelo inspected the rope bands and layers of tape around my mouth, even ripping the piece of tape that was still hanging from my face, which he found amused.

“Felix is ​​doing an escape challenge, and he also lost a bet. Right, Felix?

I nodded.

“Hala! ¿Vosotros hacéis eso todo el tiempo?” Marcelo said, although I didn't understand, because he said it in Spanish, so Dylan translated it. Marcelo asked if we tied each other all the time

“We do it all the time. It's fun. Would you like to try it?" Dylan said.

"Really?" Marcelo asked.

"If you don't want to, don't do it, don't worry," Dylan said.

"Of course I want" answered Marcelo and adjusted his glasses.

“First let me untie Felix, I guess he's a little thirsty, or do you prefer to stay tied, Felix?

"Mmmmppggnnm" I quickly shook my head.

Dylan began to peel layer by layer of the thick, sticky tape. I spit out the stinky sock and decided I had to wash my mouth out with soap. A few minutes later I was free and drinking a big glass of water. Dylan went up to his room and brought her own roll of microfoam tape, a gift from me.

“Microfoam tape, for beginners, is very comfortable” Dylan said and tore off a long piece which he proceeded to stick over Marcelo's mouth. The boy had the same reaction as everyone else when they were gagged for the first time. He touched his mouth and his fingers felt the contours of his lips under that magnificent ribbon.

"Are you ready, Marcelo?" Dylan asked.

Marcelo nodded and placed his hands behind his back. Meanwhile I was planning my revenge against Dylan for putting stinky socks in my mouth. His 14th birthday would be in a couple of weeks, so I had an idea.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

And do the new start of the Felix and Dylan with new horizons of friendship and games of friends being tied up. Marcelo is an eager boy ready to join in on the games now. And nice idea to gag Felix with a nice dirty sock from his dad, Dylan is going get in trouble with Felix gagging him with a dirty sock from his dad's now. Can't wait to see more for the three boys playing these games, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you!!!!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Another fun one! Can't wait for the Dads to get involved more!
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Great story
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I'm waiting for Marcelo to join in the fun. How about a story where the pair kidnap him and hold him for ransom. A nice little sleepover game.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

1960gerson wrote: 1 year ago I'm waiting for Marcelo to join in the fun. How about a story where the pair kidnap him and hold him for ransom. A nice little sleepover game.
That sounds great
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bloody amazing chapter, my friend! Felix being gagged with his friend's dad's reeking sock was an amazing moment, one I'm sure a lot of us thoroughly enjoyed. Even more awesome was his reaction to the stench. Awesomely written! Pretty sure this tale will be right up [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s alley.

As a small side-suggestion, updating the story title with the date of new updates is a great way to keep your readers up to speed with new chapters. In any case, well done! Very much looking forward to more chapters from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @BoudBoy22
Bloody amazing chapter, my friend! Felix being gagged with his friend's dad's reeking sock was an amazing moment, one I'm sure a lot of us thoroughly enjoyed. Even more awesome was his reaction to the stench. Awesomely written! Pretty sure this tale will be right up @OrdinaryWorld and @Sockgaggedman's alley.

As a small side-suggestion, updating the story title with the date of new updates is a great way to keep your readers up to speed with new chapters. In any case, well done! Very much looking forward to more chapters from you.
Thank you very much friend. I really appreciate your words. I knew you were going to like the scene
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Pretty sure this tale will be right up @OrdinaryWorld and @Sockgaggedman's alley.

Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] was very right indeed! Having read his comment a few days ago I caught up with the story and finally read the latest chapter! And what a chapter!
Thanks to [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]'s breathtakingly good writing skills I almost thought I tasted the acrid sock myself! It really hit a sweet spot for me, as my very own father's (coincidence here) sock wads have that same, bitter(sweet) taste to them! So this was a great substitute -even if only in the form of words- for these summer months I which he rarely wears socks anymore! A tragedy! :cry:
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Pretty sure this tale will be right up @OrdinaryWorld and @Sockgaggedman's alley.

Master @bondagefreak was very right indeed! Having read his comment a few days ago I caught up with the story and finally read the latest chapter! And what a chapter!
Thanks to @BoudBoy22's breathtakingly good writing skills I almost thought I tasted the acrid sock myself! It really hit a sweet spot for me, as my very own father's (coincidence here) sock wads have that same, bitter(sweet) taste to them! So this was a great substitute -even if only in the form of words- for these summer months I which he rarely wears socks anymore! A tragedy! :cry:
Hey, dude. Thank you very much, I appreciate your words and I'm glad you liked that dirty socks scene
7635dt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 7635dt »

I really like this story and can't wait for the next part.
Please don't let us wait to long. :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I;m so glad Felix and Dylan found a new bondage mate... I hope they will all get seriously tied up soon :twisted:

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

As I watched Dylan add the last knots to the bonds of Marcelo, who was sitting in an armchair, with thick rope bands around his chest and stomach, pressing his elegant blue shirt against his thin torso, I really wanted to go to the bathroom and in the process plan a surprise for Dylan. I went up to my friend's room, and after emptying my bladder, I went to his closet and started looking for something. I found a leather bag and inside there were more ropes, handcuffs and rolls of duct tape, a large part of those objects I had given him. What caught my attention the most was a pair of black rubber gloves, I took them and wore them on. I had no idea where Dylan got them but I loved them. They were the same kind of gloves worn by guys wearing shiny latex suits that appeared on the internet. Last year, on Halloween, Dylan had worn a Robin costume, with rubber gloves but green, I thought they were part of the costume, but I realized they weren't.

The gloves felt good, like a second skin. Then I opened my backpack (I had planned to spend the night at Dylan's) and pulled out my bright red ball gag. I was sure Dylan was going to love it, it was going to be his first time gagged with a ballgag. I took some more rope and slowly lowered myself into the room. Dylan was too busy with Marcelo, who was squirming against the ropes holding him down, that he didn't see me approach him. I grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth with my gloved hand. Dylan struggled for a moment, but then slipped into the role of kidnapped child.

“Nice gloves, Dylan. You didn't tell me you had them,” I said.

“Mmffghmf” he groaned under my hand.

“Enough talk. I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth, but if you scream I'm going to hurt you, do you understand?"

Dylan nodded and I took my ballgag.

“Anything you want to say before?” I asked for.

“Your breath smells like a sock,” Dylan said.

Dylan opened his mouth and allowed me to put the red ball inside him, then I fastened the straps behind his neck and faced him, with the big rubber ball behind his teeth, forcing him to have his mouth half open. .

"Now take off your clothes, except your undies"

“Mmmfhhffm?”

"Do it or I'll punish you," I said. Dylan quickly stripped off his t-shirt and shorts. He was wearing black boxers. He was still a skinny guy, but with a little more muscle. I noticed that Marcelo had blushed.

“Now take off your socks and put them on your arms. I guess you don't want marks on your wrists, right?" said.

Dylan did as I ordered, then I placed his hands behind his back and started tying him up. It took me over 10 minutes to get Dylan into a hogtied strict, there was even a rope band around his elbows. Then I blindfolded him with duct tape and let him roll on the floor, enjoying the moment of him being a helpless prisoner. I looked at Marcelo, who simply sat there, completely bound and gagged, just as Dylan had left him. I had forgotten about him for a moment so I went over to him and asked if he wanted me to untie him, he denied so I let him enjoy. I walked over to Dylan, and from what I saw in his boxers, I had no doubt that he was enjoying himself, so I went into the kitchen and got some ice cubes which I then slipped into his boxers.

"Mmmmffgmmf" he moaned, while I laughed at his suffering.

“Dylan, it looks like you wet your underwears”

He continued to growl and I noticed that there was a trickle of saliva coming out of the corner of his mouth. I took the roll of microfoam tape and after cleaning his mouth, I rolled the microfoam tape twice over his gagged mouth.

"That'll keep you from spitting up," I said.

For over twenty minutes I spent icing Dylan's underwears and tickling the soles of his feet, placing my feet up his nostrils or pinching his nipples. Suddenly his phone starts ringing, it was a call from his mom. I quickly replied.

"Dylan?" Dylan's mom asked.

"It's me, Felix, ma'am"

"Oh, hello, honey, how are you?"

"Very well. How are you doing with your husband?

"We are fine. Hey, I'd like to talk to Dylan for a minute."

"Of course, one moment please"

I put the call on hold and quickly peeled the layers of tape off Dylan's mouth and loosened the ballgag. Dylan now able to speak, answered the call. When he was done talking to his mom, I put the ballgag back on and the layers of tape and started my torture all over again.

“Ah, wow. That was great” Marcelo said when I peeled off the piece of microfoam tape that covered his mouth.

"Are you sure this is the first time you've been tied up?" I asked, as he untied the knots that bound his wrists.

“Well, it's the first time, but I always wanted to know what it felt like to be bound and gagged. A couple of years ago I discovered a website on the internet where many people wrote stories of boys our age being bound and gagged” said Marcelo. I'm surprised that he said everything in English without making mistakes.

"Now you told us the truth, we will also tell you our secret" I said.

I then proceeded to recount to Marcelo all the tying games I had played with my father since I was five years old, then when I met Dylan, when we were both 11 years old, and our recent vacation where we met two twins who loved being tied up like US. Marcelo was very surprised and was anxious to be tied up by my father.

"It would be great if your dad tied Dylan to you and me."

“I'll tell my father, but promise you won't tell anyone about this, not even your parents. It's a secret," I said.

A few minutes later Marcelo went to his house. He really wanted to sleep with us, but his parents wouldn't let him. I untied Dylan 10 minutes later and he went up to his room to shower. At night we put on our pajamas and get ready for our nightly games. In the end Dylan ended up heavily bound with tight bands of rope around his ankles, knees, thighs, stomach and chest. His wrists tied behind his back. There was a long, wide strip of microfoam tape over his mouth and a black mask over his eyes.

“Sweet dreams, friend,” I said.

“Mmmffmfm,” Dylan answered.

Dylan's 14th birthday had finally arrived. That day I told Dylan that I wouldn't go to school because I was sick. My father called his parents and told them that he himself would pick up Dylan at school, that we had a little birthday surprise for him at our house. Marcelo was our accomplice and he would help us kidnap Dylan.

My father rented a gray Van and bought some fabulous black suits with hoods, boots and leather gloves. In a bag we put everything we needed to immobilize our victim: a couple of coils of rope, a black silk scarf, two rolls of silver duct tape, and my revenge on him, a particularly stinky sock from my father. I asked him to wear the same pair of socks all week, so now those socks weren't white anymore, they were gray.

The plan to kidnap Dylan was that Marcelo would take him by a different route than usual, when they returned from school. A kind of deserted alley, there dad and I would be waiting for them and then we caught them.

“I hope your plan goes well, Felix. I don't want to go to prison for attempted kidnapping,” my dad said, as we waited for the two boys.

“Easy, dad. Everything will be fine” I said and opened the door of the Van to go out to see. I watched two guys walk towards us, both tall, one blonde, the other had black hair and wore glasses.

"Here comes our prey, dad" I said and waited, while I put on my gloves and balaclava.

Just as they both passed us, Dad and I got out of the car and ambushed the two boys. Dad grabbed Dylan and covered his mouth with his gloved hands, I did the same with Marcelo, but he didn't fight and let me take him inside the car. Dylan writhed and frantically struggled to get free of Dad's strong arms.

"Help!!" Dylan yelled, he really was scared, or maybe he already knew and he was a good actor. Anyway, Dad pulled out a plastic gun and told him to shut up. Dylan obeyed.

“Come on, let's tie these guys up,” Dad said and began tying Dylan's wrists behind his back. The boy was wearing his school uniform, which consisted of gray pants, a gray blazer, a white shirt, and a red tie. I waited for dad to finish tying up Dylan, Marcelo wanted my dad to tie him up so I just watched. All I did was gag Dylan. I took the stinky sock, and even though my friend resisted and closed his mouth tightly, I covered his nose and tickled him, when he opened his mouth I proceeded to put the sock until he closed his lips, then I rolled 4 layers of tape tape around her mouth, very tight. I patted his sealed mouth and then covered his eyes with the black scarf. Dad took care of putting Dylan in a strict hogtied and placing him in a corner of the Van, while he moaned and writhed like crazy.

"Ready, Marcelo?" my dad asked.

“Yes, sir” Marcelo said and ten minutes later he found himself heavily bound, gagged and blindfolded like Dylan. I stayed to watch over the prisoners while Dad started the car engine and we drove home.

Dad had decorated the house with balloons and bought a cake and drinks to celebrate with Dylan. Mr. Sam and the twins were waiting for us there too. Upon arrival, Dad asked me to get out of the car to prepare Dylan's present. He put a red ballgag and a black mask on me. He then handcuffed my wrists behind my back and bound my ankles with duct tape. Then he put me in a huge box covered with wrapping paper and a bright red bow and led me into the house. I waited a long time until everyone shouted "Happy birthday, Dylan!!!". Someone opened the box where I was and I heard dad say:

“Felix has a present for you”

Dad pulled me out of the box like he was a baby and when he took the mask off my eyes, I saw the expression on Dylan's face, he was really surprised. He would have said something, but his mouth was stuffed with a stinky sock and covered with several layers of duct tape.

Dad took the gag off so we could eat, but he didn't untie us, and in the end he took us both back to my room and put our gags back on, putting Dylan in a blue ballgag. After that we took Dylan to his house where his parents had prepared a party for him.

A couple of days later, the school announced that we would have a week's vacation before our final exams, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to spend most of my time tied and gagged next to Dylan and Marcelo, but Dad had other plans. Dad told me that he was going on a trip to solve some issues regarding his new book (my father was a writer) and that it would take at least a week, what a coincidence. So he told me that he would spend the week of vacation at my grandfather's house, whom by the way he had not seen for more than two years. My grandfather lived in a pretty coastal town. My grandmother had passed away when my father was still a child, so my grandfather lived alone. When we arrived, he and my dad chatted for a bit before going to the airport. I knew that like my father, my grandfather probably kept a photo album where my dad and his cousin Andrew were bound and gagged, so I asked him to show it to me. However, just when my grandfather was going to show me his things, a tall boy appeared. He had curly black hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes.

"Mr. Wilson. Here are the stuffs You asked me for” said the boy, he seemed to be my age. He was wearing jean shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

"Thank you son"

"Grandpa, who is he?" I asked for.

“Oh, this is Toby, he is the grandson of my neighbor, Olivia. He helps me with the stuffs I need from the store, you know, my back is not the same anymore”

Although my grandfather still seemed like a strong young man, age did him no favors. In his youth he had been a pilot and still had his old uniform, which he had always wanted to wear, mainly because of the shiny brown boots.

"It's a pleasure, Toby, my name is Felix" I said and shook the boy's hand.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic