Father and son games (MM/mmmmm) Final chapter

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Wow what a chapter. So much happening. Felix enjoying the rubber gloves of Dylan's and tying him up with Marcelo, too bad he couldn't spend the night with them for a night of bondage. But the birthday kidnapping was great and Dylan has a nice blue ballgag for his gift. And now it appears Felix has a new buddy to tie up during his vacation with his grandpa. So much happening I can't wait for more, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

GReat continuation! The kidnapping scene was perferct... adn the father wearing boots and leather gloves... what else can Felix and his buddies want? :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Keep this up! Keep this up!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It's nice to see them slowly growing up during your story. Nice work again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] Thank you so much guys
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really fantastic couple of chapters!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love these stories from your youth. Can't wait to see what happens next. Good job.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Toby had a very nice smile, in fact I thought he was quite an attractive boy. His curly hair fell over his forehead and he didn't bother to remove it.

“OH My God, Felix, how much you have grown. The last time I saw you, you were half the size. How old are you?" My grandfather said, as I helped him to arrange things in the cupboard together with Toby.

“I'll be 14 in a couple of days,” I said.

“So you're the same age as Toby. I hope you are good friends,” my grandfather said.

"I'm sure we will, sir," said Toby.

After a while I went up to the room that I would occupy all week. Toby offered to come with me and help me with my bags. It was the same room that had belonged to my father when he was a child, there were even some old toys and a couple of pictures from when he was at least 10 years old. In that same room my father had spent hours bound and gagged since he discovered a taste for ropes and gags. There was a window from which you could see the ocean.

Toby sat on my bed and stared at me.

"I really wanted to meet you," he said.

"Oh yeah?"

“Yes, your grandfather told me many things about you and your father. Also, in this neighborhood there are hardly any kids our age, it would be great if you would join me to play soccer in the afternoons” said Toby.

I confess that I was not scared when Toby told me that my grandfather had told him our secret of our tying games. From my perspective, being bound and gagged wasn't as weird as other people probably think.

"Of course, I'd like to," I said.

"Thank you. Does your dad really tie up and gag you?

"Yes, and my grandfather tied my dad and his cousin Andrew"

"That's very... weird, I guess."

“For many people yes, but they are just harmless games. Being bound and gagged actually helps me relax and de-stress. Have you ever been tied up?"

"Never. I've seen a lot of movies where bad guys tie people up. I didn't think it would be fun. But once I was curious, but he embarrassed me to ask your grandfather to tie me up, just for a while, to know what it felt ”

"That would have been great, dad says my grandpa makes tight but comfortable knots," I said.

"Has your grandfather ever tied you up?" Toby asked.

"No, our visits have always been brief," I said.

“And if you ask him to tie you up?” Toby asked.

“I would love to, but I don't know if he wants to. Would you like to sleep here and find out?”

Toby accepted my offer and then I went down to the living room and asked my grandfather for his own photo album of tying games. My grandfather trusted Toby, so he had no problem showing me his huge photo album, all of which showed my father bound and gagged when he was a child. There were many photos that he had never seen, and I felt very excited.

“Look at this one” I said and showed Toby a photo. My father appeared to be 10 years old, lying on a couch, wearing his black school uniform with a blue tie. Bands of white rope encircled his torso and linked his arms. His hands were tied behind his back and there were more ropes around his ankles knees and thighs, and an additional piece of rope linking his heels to his butt in a tight hogtied.

“Wow, it looks tight. But your dad seems happy. It even looks like he's smiling under those strips of duct tape he's got on his mouth,” Toby said.

"He was actually very happy," I said and showed Toby more photos. There were photos that showed my father from when he was 10 years old to when he was around 16 years old. In those photos the restraints were much stricter, he was gagged with huge ballgags of different colors. In other photos he was seen wearing thick gags which I assumed were made up of several layers of tape and several handkerchiefs.

"I wonder what it's like to have those thick gags," said Toby.

"We'll find out soon," I said.

After going out to play with Toby, we returned home covered in sweat and sand. We showered and put on comfortable clothes, sports shorts, t-shirts and sandals. My grandfather had gone out with Toby's grandmother, apparently they had a date. I remembered that dad told me that my grandfather had a lot of interesting things in his basement so I went to spy together with Toby. Luckily the door didn't have a key so we went downstairs to see. I turned on a light bulb and discovered a paradise. The place was neat and clean. There were many cardboard boxes in the corner, several wooden chairs, an old television, a folding bed and the most impressive: a shelf full of rolls of tape of all sizes and colors. I went closer and also discovered several coils of rope, ballgags, bandanas, leather masks and metal handcuffs.

"This is incredible. Is your grandfather a kidnapper? Toby said and then laughed.

"Yes, and we are two kidnapped boys" I said, taking a wide roll of silver duct tape and ripping off a long strip, the ripping sound filled the entire room. I slowly stuck it over my mouth, making sure it adhered well to my skin, until my lips were visible. I was surprised at how sticky that tape was, I felt like it wasn't going to come off my lips so easily.

“Mmfmmppm” I said and handed the roll of duct tape to Toby, he took it and hesitantly tore off another strip and looked at me before sticking it to his lips. He probably felt dumb, but he looked cute gagged in that sticky, silver material. I noticed that he was as surprised as I was at how effective the gagging tape was.

After that Toby took another smaller roll of duct tape and handed it to me, then pointed his finger at a wooden chair and placed his hands behind his back, I got the message immediately. I took the chair and placed it in the middle of the room.

“mmmffmpfpdm” I said motioning for Toby to sit down. When he did I took his hands behind his back and started wrapping the duct tape around his wrists, then tied his feet to the legs of the chair. I then added several more bands of duct tape around his torso to stick to the back of the chair. Lastly I wrapped more tape around his lap, to keep him glued to the chair.

“Mmmffmmm,” Toby growled, struggling against the bands of duct tape that imprisoned him. I looked at his feet, they were soft and clean, I wanted to touch them and tickle him, but I didn't. I took my cell phone and took a picture of it. Toby posed like a real boy in distress, pretending to fight like crazy. I watched as he moved his mouth back and forth, trying to loosen the strip of tape, but he didn't do anything, probably the glue would have been weakened by his tongue, but his lips were too sealed for that. . After taking several photos, I posed next to him and took a selfie. It would be very funny in the future to show that photo to my children.

“Mmffmfm” I moaned, telling Toby not to move, something I guess he didn't quite understand. I headed towards the boxes in the corner, as there was one that caught my eye. Written on a piece of white duct tape was: Adventures of Tommy and Andrew. Tommy was my father's name. I removed the tape that sealed the box and found several VHS, the forerunner of DVD or Blu-ray. I took the whole box and went to the old TV, which luckily worked. I took the first VHS, put it in and play it. I placed Toby in front of the television and winked at him as the video started. The date of the video was July 23, 1989, by then my father was 13 years old. The video began by showing handwritten text on a piece of cardboard that read: "Escape Challenge by Tommy and Andrew." Then the camera moves to show a blond boy sitting on a bed, in the same room that I now occupy. It was my father, wearing denim shorts, a striped sweater, and long white socks. Then another boy appears, brown-haired, wearing almost the same outfit as my father, except he was wearing blue satin shorts.

“Today Tommy and I are going to do an escape challenge,” says Andrew.

"We'll see who's the best" says my father, it was the first time I heard my father's high-pitched voice in a child's voice and I couldn't help but smile with nostalgia.

"Ok guys, rock, paper, scissors to see who will be first" someone is heard saying behind the camera, my grandfather I guessed.

Both boys played rock paper scissors and the first to be tied up was my father. I watched him lie on his stomach and then my grandfather threw out several pieces of rope, a roll of duct tape and a black handkerchief.

"Andrew, take the camera and make sure you film everything," my grandfather said. My father's cousin took the camera and then my grandfather appeared on the scene. He certainly looked much younger and stronger. I noticed that he looked a lot like the adult version of my father.

"Don't be nice to him, Uncle Aaron," said young Andrew and burst out laughing.

It took approximately 10 minutes for the younger version of my father to be completely hogtied, bound and gagged, with several layers of tape wrapped around his mouth and a bandanna covering his eyes. I saw him squirm on the ropes, but I figured it had taken him a long time, because the video cut off and then showed a scene where Dad was already breaking free.

"I did, let's see if you can match me, Andrew," my father said after ripping the tape off his face.

Young Andrew's turn came and he ended up just like my father. The video cut out as well, so I didn't know how long it had taken him to untie himself. In the end my grandfather declared that the winner was my father. The video ended and I was about to play another one when my grandfather called out to me from the basement doorway.

"Felix?"

"Mmmffppmmmpg" I moaned, forgetting I had that wide strip of tape over my mouth. I pulled it up slowly and told my grandfather to get down. When he saw Toby bound and gagged on the chair, he laughed out loud.

“I knew that sooner or later Toby would end up like this. They remind me so much of your father and Andrew. And it seems you've discovered your father's old videos."

“Yes, he is great, Grandpa. You never told me you also had videos” I said.

"I guess I forgot," he replied.

“Hey, Grandpa, I was wondering if you can tie me and Toby up. I want to know how good you are with knots. And Toby wants to try a multi-layered gag."

"Are you sure, Felix?"

"Of course I do, right, Toby?" said.

Toby nodded.

"Well then, let's go upstairs for dinner and then we'll come back so you can experience what it feels like to be helpless by an expert," my grandfather said.

PD: Guys, probably the next chapter will be the last one.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! Nice to see Toby having fun with Felix and being tied up. Time for the master of tied up games to tie Felix really well. Looks like it'll be an experience that Felix and Toby won't forget. Can't wait for the final chapter, if it is then. Great work again, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

oh my god!!!

i love a lot this story... a game between dad and son...

next the kid find a partner.... and later more partners.

and he had a grandpa who has a great skills for tying a kid... and had a lot of things for tie up games...

the better... he conserve lot of old home made vids with 2 tied kids...

fantastic!!!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This has been a really great sorry, you've done a brilliant job
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Sad and happy at the same time. Sad the story is coming to and, but happy to wrote a new chapter, and promised us another chapter.

Such a great story.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a fun continuation! I can;t wait for Felix to be tied up again :)

1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Eagerly awaiting more .
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice chapter again. Seems like Felix found another nice TuG buddy :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Toby retired to his house before dinner, promising that he would be back soon. He would probably go ask his grandmother's permission to let him sleep over at my grandfather's house. For my part, I went up to my room and took a cold shower, it was still hot, even hotter in the basement, so I had sweated quite a bit. I changed into a tank top, exposing my long, skinny arms, my satin sweat shorts, and socks with sandals. Between lively conversations I ate a delicious dinner with my grandfather.

Toby arrived half an hour later after dinner. He had changed his clothes, with a green shirt, military style shorts and like me, rainbow striped socks and sandals. He was anxious, I could read it in his gaze. We quickly went down to the basement where my grandfather pulled out the fold out bed and a mattress which he placed on the floor.

“You better be comfortable, because you won't be able to loosen my knots, ever,” my grandfather said.

"I love what you say. Let's get started then," I said.

Toby volunteered to be the first. He placed his hands behind his back. The first thing my grandfather did was take a roll of silver tape and wrap Toby's hands into two silver fists, like boxing gloves. Toby even joked around throwing punches into the air. Then I handed my grandfather a long piece of rope and he tied Toby's taped wrists together, masterfully coiling it into an elegant band of rope that held my friend's wrists tightly.

"God, this is tight," Toby exclaimed, as he wrung his imprisoned hands.

"We're just getting started" my grandfather said and I handed him two more long pieces of rope, which he used to wrap around Toby's arms, sticking them firmly to his torso. Again a wide band of rope encircled his torso. My grandfather took the other piece of rope that was used for a tie around his elbows. Next, my grandfather asked Toby to sit on the fold out bed and put his feet on his lap, my grandfather had sat on a wooden chair, you know, back problems for him. I handed my grandfather more rope which he later fashioned into three tight bands around Toby's ankles, knees and thighs, even using a small piece of thin rope to tie his toes together.

“You are very helpless now, Toby,” I said. Toby struggled again with his ropes, there was no escape for him. Seeing him with so many tight bands of rope around his entire slim body made me very excited and I couldn't wait for my turn.

"The final step is the gag, right, sir?" Toby said.

“You are right, boy. And you asked for an effective and thick gag” said my grandfather. Toby nodded.

My grandfather did an excellent job of silencing Toby. He first gagged him with a small sponge ball inside his mouth, which he sealed with a wide strip of microfoam tape, which outlined the outline of his lips. After that he added a thin blue silk scarf and tied it behind the nape of his neck, which would protect his curly hair from the 4 layers of silver duct tape my grandfather added later. After patting my friend's sealed mouth, my grandfather tied another shiny black silk scarf that covered from my friend's nose to his chin. I couldn't believe how silenced Toby was, literally his moans were barely audible under all those layers of tape and cloth, not to mention the little sponge ball that held his tongue immobile.

"Are you okay, Toby? Can you breathe properly? Asked. He nodded happily, for his first time gagged like this, he seemed very calm and relaxed.

"Ready for the last step, boy?" my grandfather asked. Toby knew he meant the strict hogtied, so he nodded silently.

Toby lay face down on the camp bed and my grandfather bent his legs to allow him to tie them to the rope band around his chest, leaving my friend completely helpless. My grandfather wanted to put a blindfold on him, but I told him to do it later, I wanted Toby to see how my grandfather tied me up. So a few minutes later he found me completely bound and gagged, lying on the mattress like my friend Toby. My grandfather gagged me in much the same way, but without so many layers, just the sponge ball in my mouth, the wonderful strip of microfoam tape, and the black silk scarf knotted behind my neck. Later my grandfather took two leather masks and I winked at Toby before my eyes were covered. After that my grandfather put a pair of headphones on my ears and played my favorite music, I assumed that Toby had also put the headphones on. It was the best feeling in the world, I couldn't speak, see, hear(other than music) or barely move due to the rope bands around my body. It was a totally different and relaxing experience, a great way to meditate while playing your kidnapped boy games. At that moment I realized how much my father had enjoyed being bound and gagged by my grandfather, a great expert in immobilizing people with ropes and gags.

In short, it was a wonderful week with my grandfather and my new friend Toby. One of the best vacations of my short life. In the end I went home, but I kept in touch with Toby anyway, from time to time he sent me photos and videos of the times my grandfather tied and gagged him, and I was happy.

Dylan and Marcelo were looking forward to me and they really wanted to spend pajamas tied and gagged by my father. It was a Friday night, both boys arrived at my house at 7 at night. We had dinner with Dad, watched a bit of television, and while I helped my father with the dishes, they rushed upstairs to my room.

When I went upstairs, I realized that they had started playing without me. Both boys were sitting on the floor. They had already tied their ankles together and were knotting the last band of rope around their thighs, tightening their pajama bottoms. They smiled when they saw me arrive.

"Hey, don't start without me," I said.

“You'll have to finish the job yourself when we're gagged,” Dylan said and winked at me.

Next I saw them roll up a small sock each, and put it into their mouths. They then put on a wide strip of microfoam tape which they smoothed out with their fingers and finally added three layers of silver duct tape, no matter how much it hurt to remove that tape later, I could still see them smile under their tape jaws. Then they placed their hands behind their backs and I took the pieces of rope that were on the floor and started tying them up. A few minutes later they were heavily bound and gagged.

I watched Dad peek through the bedroom door and he smiled when he saw Dylan and Marcelo moaning under their gags.

"Are you guys having fun?"

"Mmhhffugm" they both agreed.

"Would you like to join them, Felix?" my father asked.

"Of course, dad" I replied immediately. So, I soon found myself bound and gagged along with my two friends, watching television in complete silence.

There were many more tying game sessions with my friends after that, which became rarer as we got older. When we finished high school, Marcelo returned to Spain to study at the university. Dylan and I went to the same university, we never parted ways. We visited my friend Marcelo a couple of times and the last time he was already married and his wife was expecting a baby.

The end.

…..Hey guys, this is the end of this story. Don't worry, I'll bring another one soon, a little different from this one but I'm sure you'll like it. I would like to know your opinion not only of this chapter, but of the whole story in general. Without further ado, I thank you for all your comments that encouraged me to continue with this story. Thanks.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a great story. Felix having all kinds of adventures with his friends and dad and grandfather. It was such a fun story and the details of the works of being tied up and fun gags were the best. Can't wait for any other stories of you. Keep up the great work, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It was a fun story. I enjoyed seeing them slowly grow up and their games developing.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

More tales please. Hopefully fairly soon.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This has been a really great story. Enjoyable characters, good time up experiences and wonderfully descriptive. I'm definitely looking forward to more stories from you in the future
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]1960gerson[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] Thank you, guys
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story, man! I really loved it and I'm looking forward to read more of your work :)

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Great story, man! I really loved it and I'm looking forward to read more of your work :)
Thank you so much, squirrel
Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

Love the story so far, really strong writing. Hopefully a continuation isn’t too far away!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

nice and great ending for felix and his friend

i like how the kids still enjoy the TuG and keep his friendship.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic