Father and son games (MM/mmmmm) Final chapter

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thanks, dude. I apreciate it so much. The boys will soon be teenagers like the ones you like, so I hope you enjoy the next chapters
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow... fantastic story about felix and his dad...

cool... and the kid find a partner who like being tied too...

hope they spent lot of time like a kidnapped kid at the cabin... at 13 YO they are old enough for that
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

VACATIONS START

It was definitely an exciting idea. I had always fantasized about traveling in the trunk of dad's car, but I never asked him, because I knew he was going to refuse. But Dylan seemed very excited and sure he wanted to do it. It was so after passing by Dylan's house I started with my strategy to convince my father to tie us up and put us in the trunk of the car.

"Hey dad," I said. I was in the passenger seat and Dylan in the back seats. Through the rearview mirror I saw him nervous, playing with the fingers of his hands. He was wearing a red T-shirt, cargo shorts, black sneakers, and his trademark gray, dinosaur-patterned knee-high socks. Dylan was also wearing a black cap.

"Yes, what's up, Felix?"

"Remember how you said that one time your cousins ​​tied you up with duct tape and that you rode in my Uncle Robert's car when you were 12?"

"Yes, I guess so. It was a long time ago so I don't really remember how it all went. Why you ask?"

"Well, I was thinking, well, Dylan and I were thinking if you…"

“I know what you're thinking, youngsters. And from now on I tell you no. It is very risky, I could get in trouble with the police” said my father.

" But Dad. Since when are you so strict? You used to be funnier” I answered, totally frustrated. Rarely had my father refused my requests to be bound and gagged, and rarely had I been so angry with him. Puberty certainly had something to do with it.

"Felix told me there's a very lonely stretch of road before you get to the cabins, sir," Dylan said. I noticed how his face had turned red. "So if you tie us both up there, no one will see us."

My father analyzed Dylan's words before answering. It was about 30 minutes of lonely road, a good amount of time to make our crazy fantasy come true.

"MMM OK. It will be 30 minutes before arrival, but no strict ties. You will be bound and gagged with duct tape, nothing more."

"Yes!!!" Dylan yelled, and immediately felt embarrassed. Dad and I laughed a bit. Before we left town, a transit officer stopped us and asked Dad for the documents and he also searched the car, so if Dylan and I were tied up in the trunk of the car, he would have found us and Dad would have had to give many explanations, behind bars.

Once we reached the road, where there were only trees on both sides, Dad stopped behind some huge bushes and asked us to get out of the car. Coming out of it we saw him with his classic roll of silver duct tape, which as far as I knew, was very strong and sticky. Dylan asked to be the first to be tied up, so he stepped forward and placed his hands behind his back. Dad stretched out a large strip of duct tape and began wrapping it around Dylan's wrists. The place where we were was very quiet, you could only hear the song of the birds and the sound of the roll of adhesive tape being torn off. After wrapping two bands of duct tape around Dylan's chest and stomach, Dad proceeded to bind his ankles, knees, and thighs. Seeing those silver bands around Dylan's legs seemed wonderful to me, hypnotic, it was something I loved. After that, it came the best for both me and Dylan, the gag.

“Okay, Dylan, close your lips. It'll be a soft gag for now, later you'll have a tighter one” Dad said as he cut a long strip of duct tape, Dylan closed his lips and the strip was pressed over his mouth, a second strip was pressed and Dylan's lips were visible under his mouth. that sticky silver coating. Dylan's face looked cute with all that tape…wait, did I say cute? Does Dylan look handsome to me? Hell, puberty.

After that Dad carried Dylan on his shoulders and placed him inside the trunk. He then walked over to me and I automatically placed my hands behind my back. I felt very nervous, and my hands were shaking. 5 minutes later I found myself relishing my inability to move and speak, thanks to the tight bands of duct tape around my entire body, and the two long strips sealing my lips. Later my dad carried me on his shoulders and placed me right in front of Dylan. I stared into his face, his blond hair falling over his forehead, and I could see a knowing smile under his duct tape gag.

“Mmmppfffhmmm”
“Mmmfppmmff!!” we both moaned and writhed, playing the kidnapped boys role we loved so much.

"Have a good trip, guys," Dad said and slammed the trunk of the car shut. We were both left in the dark and suddenly silent. I could hear Dylan breathing heavily, I knew he was enjoying himself very much. We started moaning again, trying to communicate, but only heard muffled sounds from our sealed mouths. We heard the car start up and we drove away, while Dad sang a song on the radio. The 30 minutes passed too quickly for me, and I was very disappointed, surely Dylan too. The car stopped and soon we heard Dad's footsteps approaching. He opened the trunk of the car and the daylight momentarily blinded us.

“Ok guys, the trip has come to an end. You had fun?" Dad said as he helped us out and we stood up.

“Mmfhhm” we nodded at the same time. With a pair of scissors, Dad cut the tape that held our wrists together and we did the rest. The strips of tape that covered our mouths hadn't loosened one bit, even though it was hot and we'd sweated a bit, so ripping them from our lips hurt a bit. Just a little, Dylan and I were used to having our mouths taped up all the time.

“Ouch! Dylan said when he finally removed the two strips of duct tape from his mouth, he licked his lips and I could see that his cheeks were red. “That was amazing, sir, thank you.

"No problem, now help me with the bags" said dad.

There were four cabins around a beautiful lake and a forest behind us. We took twin cabins, one for me and Dylan and one for Dad. After a while we undressed to go for a swim. I was a bit modest when it came to showing off my body, so I just wore Bermuda shorts with no shirt. Dylan on the other hand just wore bright red speedos. I confess that I blushed a little. Dylan was still that skinny blonde boy I met almost 3 years ago, but with puberty he had gained a bit of muscle in his arms and abdomen. Anyway, we went into the lake while Dad made lunch.

"Your dad is the best, Felix," Dylan said a while later. We were both lying on the shore of the lake, sunbathing. “I wish my dad was like this”

"I think I'm very lucky that he was the one who adopted me," I said. I had never thought about my real parents, but I loved my adoptive father very much.

Shortly after, Dad called us for lunch and in the afternoon he had the idea of ​​recreating one of the photographs he had shown me when I was 10 years old. It was about the one where he and my Uncle Andrew were hogtied and gagged in the same cabin that Dylan and I now shared. The idea of ​​the hogtied had excited both of us, but especially Dylan, who had never been tied up like that.

Dad even kept the same clothes he and my uncle wore back then, so we quickly dressed like two boys from the 80's, in striped long-sleeved shirts, satin shorts, and knee-high socks, very Dylan-esque. . Even though we weren't 11, the clothes fit us well. After that we lay down on our beds, where Dad had put all the rope he was going to use. The invited as always was the first, so Dylan placed his hands behind his back very meekly. Dad nimbly began winding the white rope around Dylan's wrists, until an elegant white band was fastened around it. I lay face down, happily watching as my friend was being bound with rope bands around his chest and stomach, binding his arms to his torso, then his ankles, his knees, and his thighs. . Finally, it was time for the expected hogtied. As usual. Dylan took a deep breath, his legs were pulled back and tied to the rope band that was tied around his chest. His heels almost touched his butt in those bright blue shorts. Watching him wear daddy's clothes when he was a kid, I could see the great resemblance between the two. Almost as if Dylan was my dad's son and not me.
"How are you feeling, Dylan?" Dad asked.

Dylan tested the restraints on him and nodded in satisfaction.

“It's tight, but comfortable. I have never been so tied up, it is the best feeling in the world, sir”

In the photograph, dad was gagged with a white handkerchief that covered his entire lower face. But Dylan had brought his own long socks. So Dad stuffed a little balled-up sock into his mouth and then tied the white sock firmly over his mouth.

“Mmfmmm” Dylan said, smiling with his eyes.

“Your turn, son,” Dad said, and I quickly settled onto the bed as Dad grabbed the first long piece of rope. Nearly 10 minutes later, I was completely hogtied as Dylan was strapped in. I will never get tired of saying it, I loved being tied up, feeling the tight ropes around my body was the best. After enjoying the moment, it was time to be as quiet as Dylan, but it seemed that dad was hesitating, because in the photo my uncle Andrew was gagged with several layers of duct tape around his mouth and my father did not like it use that gag on me.

"In the picture Uncle Andrew was gagged with duct tape around his mouth, so you don't have a choice, Dad" I said and smiled.

“You're a little devil” Dad said and I watched him take the roll of duct tape and the balled up sock. After he put the little sock ball into my mouth, the duct tape wrapped four times around my mouth. My father patted my mouth and smoothed his fingers over it. There was no option to scream, I was totally gagged.

“Mmmffppmm!! I moaned as loud as I could, rolling over on my bed.

"Ready for the photo, guys?"

We nodded as Dad pointed the camera at him.

"smile"

"As if we could" I thought. And we did our best to smile under our heavy gags. Dad took the photo and said, “This will bring back a lot of memories for your grandfather, Felix. Well, it's time you are untied."

“Mmmffmfm????” we both moaned, protesting under our gags. We squirmed like crazy and shook our heads frantically.

"What do You say? Do you want to stay tied up longer?”

“Mmmffppmm” we nodded quickly.

“Just kidding, guys. I'm not going to untie you so soon. I'll be back in an hour and a half. It will depend on you if you want to continue tied later. Enjoy” dad left closing the door behind him. Dylan and I looked at each other before nodding and struggling against the ropes. Dad had made such good knots, designed so that neither of us could get even one loose. Between panting and moaning we spent almost half an hour fighting, until exhaustion overcame us and we decided to take a nap. It was great, if you think about it, we were two 13-year-old boys completely bound and gagged in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. No one could hear our muffled moans. We were two kidnapped boys.

Dad woke us up two hours later. It was almost getting dark. We built a fire in the yard and grilled sausages while Dad sang a song on his guitar. At bedtime, Dad tied our hands in front of us, but didn't tie our ankles (in case we wanted to pee in the bathroom without a problem), he pressed a wide strip of microfoam tape firmly over our mouths until our lips were visible and placed a mask on our eyes. Sleeping gagged was something that Dad considered dangerous, but Dylan and I showed him that it wasn't, many times we slept like this when he camped out at his house. Dad turned off the lights and left the cabin after saying goodnight.

“Mmffmm” we both groaned, meaning to say good night too.

We thought we would be alone for the whole month, but the next day a car arrived. Dylan and I paid no attention to our new companions, we were too busy playing escape from ropes and gags. Dylan wasn't very good on the ropes, so I got off easy. When it was my turn to tie him up, I crossed his wrists behind his back and tied them with rope, then his ankles, knees, and thigh, and ended up with a hogtied, not as good as my father's, but Dylan was happy. I pressed a wide strip of my wonderful microfoam tape over his mouth and smoothed it out with my fingers until I could see the outline of his lips. Then I blindfolded him with a black silk scarf. I was so busy that I didn't realize someone was watching us from outside. He was a red-haired boy with green eyes and freckles on his face. He seemed to be our age, or maybe younger. When I became aware of his presence, he tried to run away, but I jumped out the window and caught up with him.

"Hey, wait!!"

The boy stopped and stared at me.

“Why did you have the other guy tied up? Do you have him kidnapped?"

"Of course not. We're just playing an escape game, like in YouTube videos. Have you seen them?” said. The boy was probably the son of the person who had rented the other cabins.

The boy nodded slowly.

“So that's it…your friend seems to like it then,” he said.

"Yeah, well, it's fun once you try it."

I noticed that the red-haired boy was analyzing my words, he had a curious look, as if he was thinking about something. After a while I saw that another red-haired boy identical to him came running to look for him. Oh my God!! They were twins.

“Liam, dad is looking for you” said the newly arrived boy. He noticed me and greeted me. Hi, my name is Richard and this is my twin brother Liam.

“I already realized that You are twins. Nice to meet you, I'm Felix, my dad, my friend and I are staying in these cabins.

«The adventures of Felix, Dylan and his new friends will continue in the next chapter»
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well for one thing, it was considered good they didn't get in the trunk before that cop pulled them over. Somebody got a lot of explaining to do there. But at least Felix and Dylan got to live their experiences like that.

And the recreating photo scene is just hilarious to do. Felix should do the same in the future as well. And what's this? New partners to play these games with and even identical twins? Oh this is going to be interesting to read next time. I can't wait, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention].
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work again!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Well for one thing, it was considered good they didn't get in the trunk before that cop pulled them over. Somebody got a lot of explaining to do there. But at least Felix and Dylan got to live their experiences like that.

And the recreating photo scene is just hilarious to do. Felix should do the same in the future as well. And what's this? New partners to play these games with and even identical twins? Oh this is going to be interesting to read next time. I can't wait, @BoudBoy22.
Thank you. Of course, the twins will be a good students for tugs games
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really great work again!
Thank you so much
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Enjoying this so far! With new additions to the fun, I wonder if there will be a chance for some to be tied to each other. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

I am SO enjoying this series! Will dad be tied up with the kids anytime soon?
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Enjoying this so far! With new additions to the fun, I wonder if there will be a chance for some to be tied to each other. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Of course they will be tied up each other
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago I am SO enjoying this series! Will dad be tied up with the kids anytime soon?
Next chapter, be patient
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

Great story so far.
But we need the next chapter like yesterday. 😈
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Excellent continuation! Great story :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Vacations continue...

The twins were usually physically identical people, but with totally opposited personalities. Richard and Liam were no exception. Liam, the boy who had been spying on us, was quite quiet, serious and to a certain point distrustful; his brother was the complete opposite of him. Richard was very outgoing and loved to joke around. His parents had recently divorced because his father was gay. Liam lived with his mom and Richard with his dad, a handsome guy who looked like Chris Evans. During the vacations the two would go somewhere with their father. Sam, the father of the boys, was a policeman, a profession that was very interesting to me, mainly due to the fact that handcuffs were used to arrest people, something that I loved.

When I took the twins to the cabin where Dylan was bound and gagged, Richard seemed very interested, as he walked over to Dylan and started fingering the knots and rope bands around his body. Dylan winced and moaned when he felt the boy's hands touching his body.

“This is my friend, Dylan”

"Oh!! This is great. Where did you learn to tie people up?” Richard asked, as he felt Dylan's sealed mouth.

"My dad taught me," I said. I thought it would be a great opportunity to add two more members to our tying games with Dad and Dylan, so I cast the bait. "Have either of you ever been tied up?"

The twins looked at each other, Liam silently shook his head, but Richard said:

“Well, once Dad handcuffed my hands behind my back. He said that I had misbehaved me and that I was arrested, you know, the typical jokes of a policeman towards his son ”Richard laughed at his own joke.

"Would you like to be tied up and know what it feels like?" I asked for.

Richard's eyes sparkled, Liam walked over to him and whispered something in his ear.

"It would be great, but we don't know if Dad will like it," Richard said.

"He won't know," I told him.

My father started calling me, so I had to untie Dylan and interrupt my talk with Richard. My father and the father of the twins were waiting for us outside. It seemed that they had already become good friends. We talked for a bit and then Dad made lunch for everyone. In the afternoon, I thought of going exploring in the woods with Dylan and the twins, an excuse so I could tie and gag them.

“Please come back before dark. I trust you, Felix” Dad said.

"Don't worry dad, we'll be fine" I said.

"Guys, be good and stay close to Felix and Dylan," said Mr. Sam, the boys' father.

We set out on our journey into the depths of the forest. On my back I carried a backpack full of ropes, scarves, Dylan's long socks, and my roll of microfoam tape. We all dressed in military style cargo shorts, long socks, shirts and caps, except for Liam, he was wearing a hat.

We arrived at the clearing in the forest, a very lonely but quiet place. The ground was covered by very soft dry leaves. We sat down to drink some water and then I proposed a game to the twins. It would also be a kind of lesson for Dylan, he would learn to tie with one of the twins.

“Well, guys? Are you ready?"

"Of course," Richard said.

Liam whispered something in his ear again.

"Liam says he doesn't want to have his hands tied behind his back."

"No problem. Dylan, you tie Liam up, just do what I do."

Before that, we gave the twins a pair of long socks for their arms. His father didn't know they were going to be tied up yet, so I made sure there were no marks left on their wrists. They both agreed and Richard placed his hands behind his back, Liam brought them together in front of him. Dylan and I took a long piece of ropes and started wrapping it around each boy's wrists, Dylan had to do it twice. When we finished, Richard smiled happily as he tried to pull the wrists away from him.

“Wow, you're good at this, Felix. It is tight. But I think I can get out of this."

"We'll see," I said. Prepare to be more defenseless,” I said and took more rope to form two wide, tight bands around his stomach and chest, pinning his arms to his torso. After that I continued with his sock covered ankles, knees and thighs. Dylan was a little late with Liam, who just silently watched as the long pieces of white rope wound around his arms and legs. In the end I got out my wide roll of microfoam tape and two small yellow sponge balls.

"What are you going to do with that?" Liam asked.

"Gag you," I said.

"You're not totally tied up if you don't have a gag in your mouth," Dylan said.

“Are you going to put a single strip in our mouths? That only works in the movies” Richard mocked, as he squirmed slightly against the ropes.

" Do not be so sure. This little ball will immobilize your tongue, and a single strip of this tape is so sticky and stretchy that you won't be able to remove it unless you have your hands free."

Richard looked at Liam.

“Are you ready, brother? Liam nodded. I handed Dylan the little sponge ball that he subsequently stuffed into Liam's mouth. Then I cut two long strips of tape, gave one to Dylan and he stuck it slowly over Liam's lips, until the outline was visible. Liam's eyes widened, he was very surprised at how effective the tape was, or probably because it was the first time he'd been gagged. Richard's reaction was similar when I pressed the strip of tape over his mouth, stretching from ear to ear and covering even his jaw.

“Mmmffmfm!! Richard moaned, probably saying how well gagged he was. And there they were, two redheaded 12-year-old twins bound and gagged in the middle of the woods.

"Do you want a blindfold?" Liam and Richard nodded. I placed a sock over his eyes and tied it around the back of his neck.

"Now it's my turn," Dylan said.

"Hey, it's my turn" I said.

“But I want to be tied too”

"Rock, paper or scissors, the winner will be bound and gagged," I said. Dylan agreed, and in the end I won two out of three, so Dylan reluctantly took a piece of rope and began tying my sock-covered hands together.

"Are you satisfied?" Dylan asked as he ruffled my hair.

"Mmmffhuuff" I nodded. I had a Dylan sock balled up in my mouth and a wide strip of tape sealed my lips. I suspected the sock wasn't exactly clean, though I guess it was some kind of payback from Dylan for forcing him to tie me up. I squirmed hard and tried my gag.

“Now you're going to pay for this” Dylan said, he walked over to my feet, took off my shoes and started tickling me. I've never had my feet tickled before and I couldn't stop laughing under my gag. As he twisted me around, I looked at the twins, who were still as tied up as they were in the beginning. Dylan stopped when my eyes began to water. I noticed that Liam didn't try to untie himself, even though his hands were tied in front of him, he didn't even try to remove the tape from his mouth. Richard struggled silently, but he couldn't loosen a single knot.

Several hours later, Dylan untied us all and we set off back to the cabins.

"That was wonderful. Can we try again? Richard said.

"Of course, every day if you want," I said.

“Did you guys have fun with the ropes”? Mr. Sam said.

I was stunned. He knew we had played our tying games. I looked at my father for answers and he just winked at me.

"Don't worry, Felix. Your father already told me what kind of games you guys play, and I think he's great, as long as you're very careful. When I was a child my father taught me to tie knots, we lived near a dock and we had a small boat”

"So, Sam has given us a little challenge," my father said.

"What kind of challenge, sir?" Dylan asked.

“Sam will tie us all up, including me, and then we'll see if we can break free. I also asked him to tie us up as tight as possible, so Felix and Dylan, prepare to be completely bound and gagged like never before.

It was the most exciting idea I had ever heard. I haven't seen my father bound and gagged in a long time. After we all had dinner together around a campfire, Dad ordered us to put on our pajamas. Dylan's pajamas had pictures of dinosaurs on them, and mine just had blue stripes. Later the twins joined us, wearing their respective white pajamas with colored dots. I admit that until that moment I did not pay much attention to our clothes when I was tied up, however I began to notice that I had an inexplicable attraction to certain types of clothing, such as pajamas and sportswear, so I got excited much to imagine me bound and gagged with my pajamas on.

The rules were simple, a competition. Mr. Sam and the twins were going to tie Daddy Dylan and me down and together we were going to try to break free. When finished, the roles would be reversed. I was quite confident, the twins had no experience tying with ropes, but later I found out that I was wrong and that they both learned very quickly. Mr. Sam tied up Dad, who was wearing cotton pants and a white T-shirt, Richard tied me up, and shy Liam tied up Dylan, who looked a little disappointed at the clumsy knots the boy had tied. About 15 minutes later I was face down, hogtied, with my cuffs covered in duct tape and socks, so using my fingers was not an option. My wrists were obviously bound with a wide band of rope, two more bands were wrapped around my torso, my ankles were also bound, and my knees. Inside my mouth lay a sponge ball, several layers of microfoam tape were responsible for sealing my lips, but that was not all. Richard also added several layers of silver duct tape and then a bandana knotted at the back of my neck. Finally my vision was completely blocked thanks to a leather mask. Dylan was tied in the same way. My father had even had his elbows tied, and the rope bands even went under his armpits. I verified that he really found me without the possibility of untying me and for the first time I felt desperate, but I felt my father's hand touching me, at least he had his fingers free. Although I couldn't see, I guessed that Mr. Sam and his boys were sitting on couches watching us wrestle on the floor. After a couple of minutes I gave up, and waited for Dad to untie himself.

It seemed like an impossible task, but after almost half an hour, Dad managed to untie himself and then removed my blindfold and the multiple layers of tape covering my mouth, untied my wrists and cut the tape covering my hands, the rest I did by myself. After untying Dylan, it was our turn to become the kidnappers.

10 minutes later, I put the blindfold on Richard's eyes. He just groaned under the many layers of duct tape on him. It was the first time he was hogtied tied up and he didn't seem to care, he enjoyed himself more than ever. Liam also accepted his fate without issue, with all those tight rope bands around his arms and legs, there wasn't much he could do. The icing on the cake was seeing the handsome Mr. Sam, the rope bands around his chest making his muscles visible. Dad tied him up tightly like his boys, and wrapped about 10 wraps of duct tape around his mouth full of not-so-clean socks.

Continues in the next chapter...
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

He he! Sounds like a fun night of two dads and four boys engaging in a nightly activity of being bound and gagged. At least the twins were having fun in the forest and not have to worry about tying them up secretly. Maybe Sam here will handcuff Felix since he's fascinated with the profession of policemen to handcuff people. That would be dream for him. :D Nice work again, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]. Can't wait for more. :)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago He he! Sounds like a fun night of two dads and four boys engaging in a nightly activity of being bound and gagged. At least the twins were having fun in the forest and not have to worry about tying them up secretly. Maybe Sam here will handcuff Felix since he's fascinated with the profession of policemen to handcuff people. That would be dream for him. :D Nice work again, @BoudBoy22. Can't wait for more. :)
Thank you so much, [mention]Stormee[/mention] . Maybe Félix is handcuffed in the next chapter.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Ooo yes! Yes! YES! Keep going!! PLEASE!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago Ooo yes! Yes! YES! Keep going!! PLEASE!!
Thank you so much
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

it's getting better and better with every chapter... great job! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago it's getting better and better with every chapter... great job! :)
Thanks, dude
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really brilliant! Always love a good time up competition
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really brilliant! Always love a good time up competition
Thanks!!!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

THE END OF VACATIONS

Unsurprisingly, Mr. Sam and the twins couldn't
free themselves from the knots Dad, Dylan, and I made, so after an hour of watching them strugling on the floor and moan under their tight gags, Dad decided to untie them.

“Wow, that was exciting!!! “Richard exclaimed, as he rubbed his wrists and then stretched out on the floor.

“Those ropes were really tight,” Liam said, as he licked his lips. He had red marks on his cheeks and some sweat on his forehead.

“I think we have lost. What will be our punishment? Mr. Sam said. He doubled up the ropes that had been used to tie him up and handed them over to Dad.

“I think we will decide later. For now it's time to rest a little before going to sleep” said dad.

Because it was vacation, we could stay up until midnight if we wanted. So Dylan and I took the twins to our cabin and there we decided to play a game that we had seen on Youtube, which was to try to guess what the other person was saying while their mouth was taped up, which was actually an excuse to have our mouths sealed, needless to say Dylan and I loved the feeling of being gagged with tape, and it was more exciting trying to talk with our lips sealed. I took a roll of regular duct tape and 4 small sponge balls. The first to try was Dylan, he put the small sponge ball in his mouth and then cut a long piece of tape, the sound "rrriip" filled the entire room. He slowly stuck the piece of tape over his mouth and then cut a second piece which he glued into a wide silver band across the bottom of his face. Dylan nodded and I could almost see a smile under his duct tape gag.

“Mmmff mmmfff mmppmmf” he groaned.

The twins and I started trying to figure out what Dylan was saying as he waved his hands and moaned louder, but it was almost impossible to make out what his moans were saying.

“You like being gagged,” Liam said after five minutes. Dylan nodded, almost smiling, and slowly peeled the two strips of tape off his mouth, wincing.

"How did you know?" Dylan asked after spitting out the sponge ball.

“I was lucky, I guess,” Liam said, shrugging.

"Since you guessed it, it's your turn, Liam," I said and handed him the roll of duct tape and a sponge ball. I could see that he still wasn't very comfortable, so he very sheepishly put the ball into his own mouth and applied the two strips of silver duct tape over his lips. I really liked how Liam looked. The contrast between his red hair and the silver of the duct tape over his mouth was great.

Liam took a while to decide on his phrase and when he did it took us more than 5 minutes to try to guess what he was saying but we couldn't, so the boy peeled the tape off his mouth and spit out the ball .

“You are lousy at playing. The phrase was "Richard wets the bed sometimes"

"That is not true!" Richard protested.

"Of course, daddy said you had to wear diapers"

"Liar. You eat your boogers” said Richard and stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"You're so mature," Liam scoffed.

“Give me that roll of duct tape and that ball. Let's see if you can guess this phrase, brother” said Richard and proceeded to cover his mouth with two strips of duct tape after having put the sponge ball inside his mouth.

“mmmffpp mmmfppmmff mmmfppmmff!!!” Richard moaned several times.

We couldn't guess the phrase either, so Richard removed the tape from his mouth and said:

"The phrase was: Liam is a fool who cries at night because he misses dad"

"You're an idiot" Liam said and stormed off.

Richard paid no attention to him and he kept playing with us until we were very sleepy. Before Richard left, Dylan and I asked him to do something.

“Could you do us a favor?” said.

"What is?" Richard asked.

Dylan and I looked at each other briefly and nodded. Five minutes later we nodded again, but this time unable to speak, as Richard had taped a wide strip of microfoam tape over our mouths, bound our wrists with silver duct tape in front of us, and was just about to put a mask on our eyes. eyes.

“Good night, guys,” Richard said, after covering us with a sheet.

“Mmmff mmmffppmm” Dylan and I said. A couple of minutes later my eyes closed and I was completely asleep.

The next day, Dad decided that we were going to spend the whole day on the other side of the lake, where there was a big flat piece of land where we could play some games and then go fishing for a while. We all got into Mr. Sam's car, but before that I suggested a little game of cops and robbers. For that, Mr. Sam put on his nice blue police uniform, with his shiny leather calf-length boots, his gloves also made of leather and two pairs of handcuffs that hung from his belt. I had no idea why Mr. Sam had his police uniform on vacation, but I liked it, as I began to realize that I had a certain attraction to uniforms that included leather boots and gloves. A very strange fetish, I know.

Mr. Sam played the bad cop and I played the juvenile delinquent. I dressed in sports shorts and a black T-shirt, my tennis shoes and the inseparable long socks. The man positioned me facing his car, while Dad and the twins watched me intently. Dylan was totally excited as was I.

"I've had to arrest a lot of bad teens like you, Felix, so don't worry," said Mr. Sam, as he placed my hands behind my back and then put the handcuffs on my wrists. I could feel the cold chrome metal and the wonderful sound they made as they closed around my hands. Mr. Sam turned me around and I saw him pull out a roll of duct tape.

“Some juvenile delinquents are too noisy, so in case of emergencies I have to gag them,” he said and after cutting a long strip, he glued it over my lips and finally a second strip, smoothing it with his gloved fingers. He really felt great, it was a fantasy come true. After getting into the car, I had to wait for Dylan to be arrested as well. A minute later he got in the car and looked at me before nodding and smiling under his gag. Then Richard and Liam came in, but they weren't handcuffed or gagged. They were in charge of watching over us during the trip.

"Okay guys, make sure our prisoners are comfortable," Mr. Sam said, and then started the engine.

“Yes, daddy” they said in unison and then they started poking us in the ribs with their fingers, while laughing out loud.

Upon arrival, while Dad and Mr. Sam were preparing lunch, Dylan and I decided to teach the twins a lesson. We ambushed them and tied them to a tree, stuffed a sock into their mouths, and then tied a white scarf behind their necks. Dylan decided to take off their pants and leave them in their briefs. Later we launched balloons filled with water at them until they begged for mercy under his gags.

"That was because of the torture in the car," I yelled.

“It was your idea to be daddy's prisoner in the first place, we were just the good cops,” Richard said as we removed his gag, the bandana hanging from his neck completely soaked with water.

After lunch I had a rather interesting idea.

"Hey dad, how about we do a dad competition?"

“Dad competition?” my father asked.

"Yes, we will tie you up and you will compete to see who is the best dad to escape the ropes and the gags," Dylan said.

"That seems fine to me. But you will have to do your best,” Mr. Sam said.

"Okay, we'll see who's the best, Sam," Dad said.

We organize ourselves in pairs. Liam and I tied up his dad and Richard and Dylan tied up my dad.

Both dads were wearing Bermuda shorts, tank tops, and were barefoot. During the process I taught Liam how to tie knots and he was the one who tied his father's ankles together and did a pretty decent hogtied. I knew that Mr. Sam was very strong, so I did my best to immobilize him properly. In the end he had his hands bound tightly by a elegant band of white rope, two more bands attached his strong arms to his torso, and the last pieces of rope were wrapped around his ankles, knees, and thighs.

"Ready to be quiet, sir?" I asked for.

“Let's see what you can do, Felix. I don't want to have an advantage over your father."

“I assure you it won't be like that” I said and asked Liam for one of his socks, which were wet, I made it a ball and Mr. Sam allowed me to put it inside his mouth.

“At least it's Liam's sock, Richard's are worse” I said, Mr. Sam nodded and I asked Liam to finish gagging his father. The boy took the roll of silver duct tape and looked at me with concern in his eyes. I assured him that everything was fine, that it was just a game. Liam then stretched out a large piece of duct tape and stuck it over his father's mouth, then wrapped it five times around his head. The sock was obviously not going to come out of his mouth. After that I took a black bandana and tied it over the layers of tape and finally blindfolded him with two more pieces of tape. I looked at Dylan and Richard who already had my father bound . They were just applying several layers of microfoam tape. I then watched them take another roll of silver duct tape and wrap it five times around my father's mouth. Then they covered his eyes with a black silk scarf. Both men writhed on the ground and found that they were totally helpless. And there they were, two grown men dominated by a group of 12 and 13 year old teenagers.

After 15 minutes my father managed to loosen one of the knots that tied the ropes around his wrists and he slowly freed himself, being the winner. My dad probably won because Dylan and Richard were rookies, or because he had a lot more escape experience than Mr. Sam. However, 10 minutes later, the twins joined their father, paying their due punishment. We put a sponge ball in both of their mouths and several layers of microfoam tape, they were hogtied like their father and stayed that way for more than half an hour.

The next few days were pretty much the same, at least one of us was always bound and gagged in different ways. Dylan and I always slept with our mouths covered with microfoam tape and an eye mask. I admit that it was the best vacation of my life, and the day we said goodbye to Mr. Sam and the twins I felt very sad. On the drive home, as Dylan dozed in the backseats (he'd been heavily bound and gagged a couple of hours earlier), I scrolled through all the photos and videos Dad had taken over the month on my cell phone. In most of the photos, Dylan and I were trying to escape from the ropes, with an obvious smile under our tape gags. There was a video where Richard was being mummified. First he had removed all his clothes except his underwear, then we wrapped him in saran wrap and then we added all the duct tape we had to cover his body from ankles to shoulders. There were many more photos.

Going back to school was like a bucket of cold water for me. I really needed more vacations. I began to notice some changes in my body, for example, I was already as tall as my father, my voice was no longer as high-pitched as it was a few months ago, and I noticed that I would soon need to shave off my barely visible mustache.

Everything seemed boring at school. However, the arrival of a new student changed everything. He was a 13-year-old boy who had moved from Spain. He had jet black hair, silver eyes, was tall and slim. The boy also wore glasses, which gave him a certain innocent look. The Spanish teacher told us that the boy, named Marcelo, did not speak English fluently, so he was going to need a tutor. Obviously, the one chosen to be the tutor was Dylan, the best student in Spanish, in fact I could say that Dylan spoke Spanish too. Dylan thought it was a great idea, and he immediately became friends with Marcelo. I saw my opportunity to add Marcelo to our tying game group.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Aww sad to see the vacation end for Felix, Dylan, and the twins. But I'm glad they had a great time and meet up again another time for a week of TuGs. :D and what's this? A new student coming into the scene? Ooh boy a new friend into the games now. I can't wait to see how this plays out. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

You always the first one. Thank you so much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic