Father and son games (MM/mmmmm) Final chapter

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Father and son games (MM/mmmmm) Final chapter

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I have loved duct tape for as long as I can remember, especially when I am bound and gagged. I could tell that it all started when I was just a two-year-old baby. I was adopted when I was one year old by my father, who luckily for me also loves duct tape as a material for our tie-up games, because he also played them as a child with his friends and cousins.

As proof of our games, there is a photo album that my dad jealously guards, in all the photos I have at least one long piece of tape stuck to my mouth. According to my dad, it all started one day, when I was two years old, when I found a roll of duct tape on the living room floor, I picked it up, attracted by the wonderful silver color of the tape, and tried to cut a strip, but my hands were so small and I had no strength. My father looked at me and then he took the roll of tape and cut off a small piece and stuck it to my mouth. He thought my reaction was funny, because I looked surprised and kept touching my sealed lips. After that, he said that he saw me smile under the tape and that I was playing like that for a long time, making noises under my gag and that's when he took the first picture. From then on that roll of tape became my favorite toy. Every day I asked my father to cover my mouth with a strip of tape. One day my father decided to go further and he tied my hands in front of me and also my ankles. He said that I stayed very quiet, touching my mouth with my hands.

Over time, I discovered other types of adhesive tape, of different sizes and stickiness. When I was 5 years old my dad bought a big 4 inch roll of duct tape and I immediately had him bind and gag me while we watched a movie. He had a better idea, he got a roll of saran wrap and wrapped me in plastic from my shoulders to my ankles, then he started covering me with that wonderful wide tape until I was a mummy. It felt tight and I loved it. Luckily it was cold and I felt very comfortable and warm in that cocoon of duct tape. I asked him to cover my whole head too, but he didn't because I was a small boy yet at the time. What he did do was stick a long piece of tape over my lips and smooth it out until my lips were visible. After that we always watched movies while I was curled up in my father's arms, my mouth tightly covered with that magnificent sticky stuff.

Our games continued to progress until doing escape challenges when I was 7 years old. He tied my wrists tightly behind my back with a lot of tape, then proceeded to bind my ankles and knees. A long, wide strip was pasted over my mouth to finish. Many times I didn't even make any effort to escape, because I loved the feeling of being helpless, of feeling tight as in a big hug. I loved the feeling of having my mouth covered with tape, how my lips were completely sealed, and how difficult it was to get a word out. My father sometimes showed me the pictures he took of me and I loved how I looked all defenseless, like those kidnapped children in the movies that he and I watched every night.

Once my father had a good idea for me to try to escape from my bonds. After he bound and gagged me he told me that I had to free myself in order to free him as he would also be bound and gagged. We were going to pretend that a thief had caught us and tied us both up. That's how I watched him take another of his wide rolls of silver duct tape and begin tying his ankles, then the legs, and below the knees. Then I watched as he balled up one of my little socks and stuffed it into his mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off my father. The way he tied himself up was hypnotic. I had already gagged myself when my father wasn't home, but seeing someone else do it was so much better. What really struck me was that instead of sticking a strip of tape over his mouth, he wrapped the tape around his head several times. I loved it, it looked tight and I wanted to try that gag too. After that I saw him grab a pair of metal handcuffs and he handcuffed his hands behind his back, then he started to jump over to a small table and put the keys on the handcuffs, which told me that I had to free myself and then take the keys to free him.

And there you have a father and his little 8-year-old son bound and gagged, playing hostage to an evil thief. A very cute scene in my opinion. My father nodded and I tried to free myself, but he really wasn't doing my best. I liked how my father looked bound and gagged, sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. I just realized, but my father has always been an attractive man, with blond hair and green eyes. He was tall, not very muscular but not skinny either. He didn't have a beard, I guess he's hairless because I've never seen him shave. He is currently 37 years old and still single, or so he tells me.

Soon, my father had to encourage me to do my best to free myself, since he hadn't tied me down very tightly. 10 minutes later I managed to loosen the band of tape that bound my wrists and was free. The last thing I took off was the strip of tape on my mouth. I walked over to the table where the handcuff key was and freed my father's hands. The rest he did himself. I found it funny when he began to peel the tape off his mouth, his face showing pain as he peeled off the last layer of tape.

After that I was very curious to try the new gag I had discovered with my father. I waited until I was alone in my room and took one of my socks and put it in my mouth, then I took my precious full size roll of duct tape, as my mouth was still too small for wide duct tape. I tore off a long layer of tape and placed it over my mouth and then started wrapping it around my head in front of a mirror. I finally did 5 times and it felt pretty tight but I loved it. The entire lower half of my face was covered in five layers of sticky silver material. After that it occurred to me to take my father's handcuffs, so I went to his room and found them in a box in his closet. I went back to my room and picked up the roll of tape again to bind my ankles, legs, and knees. Before I handcuffed myself I turned on the television and found a movie. I spent about two hours completely bound and gagged. The gag was very effective, almost no sound came out.

When the movie ended I decided that I wanted to free myself to play a video game, but I realized that I had made a mistake: I didn't have the keys to the handcuffs. I didn't panic because I thought I was going to find them in the same box where the handcuffs were, so I got out of bed very carefully and began to jump until I reached the door. With a lot of effort I managed to open the door and go out into the hall. My father's room was next to mine, so it wasn't too hard to jump there. The hard part was looking for my dad's box, having my hands handcuffed behind me, it was quite a challenge. I had to crouch down and look over my shoulder as I searched through my father's things. I couldn't find the keys and I felt very tired. I had no choice but to return to my room and lay on my bed to wait for my father to return from work. It was 2 in the afternoon, so I had to wait two more hours for him. By then the sock in my mouth had already made me very thirsty and I really wanted to pee.

I heard my car park in the garage and breathed a sigh of relief. Then I heard him come in and he started calling me.

"Felix, I'm home.

Noticing that I didn't respond, he began to call out to me as he walked up the stairs. It didn't take long for him to find me. When he saw me he seemed scared, but then he remembered who I was and then he started laughing. I grunted for him to release me, it was a little hot and there was sweat on my forehead. He told me to wait a minute and he left my room, then he came back with the keys to the handcuffs and then he freed my hands. I had marks on my wrists. Then I started to peel the tape off my mouth and then I realized how painful it was to remove it from the back of my neck, because he pulled out a lot of my hair. I spit out the sock that had absorbed most of my saliva and was finally freeing myself.

The first thing I did was go to the bathroom, drink a lot of water and take a shower. My father warned me that he should be very careful if he was going to tie me up alone. And that day I learned a valuable lesson.
Last edited by BoudBoy22 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

This was great! Please continue this series.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

That was a cute story to read. A nice father/son bonding moment for these two. And nice to know the dad was on board tying his son up, just builds lots of trust. I hope there's more to come from here.

[mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you'll like to hear this small story.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. He needs a lot of trust in his father and his father has obviously a lot of trust in him to not forbid to tie himself up after he found him like that. Thanks [mention]Stormee[/mention] for tagging me :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love reading this story
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

I would be very happy if the games continued. great stories so far.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you so much, you guys. I'm writing the next part. Be patient.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A very nice story indeed :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A really nice story. I hope you keep going with these continuing adventures
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

“Are you comfortable, son? ” asked my father.

I nodded quickly, as it was the only thing I could do. My mouth was filled with a small sponge ball and my lips were sealed with several layers of microfoam tape. My father suggested using that type of tape for those type of gags, and I must say that it is very comfortable and does not hurt to remove it. I love microfoam tape especially when there is only a wide strip taped over my mouth. The contours of my lips are very visible and it feels like a second skin. No matter how much I moved my jaw, the microfoam tape was super sticky and I loved it!!!

Anyway, I was 10 years old at the time and my dad thought it was time to try new things for our tying games. It was then that he showed me his collection of coils of cotton rope in different colors. My eyes lit up at the prospect of being tied up with those ropes, so one day after school I took off my uniform and dressed in a blue T-shirt, red satin shorts, and knee-high socks. My father had the day off from his work, so I lay on the bed on my stomach with my hands behind my back. Previously my father had put socks on my hands, like gloves to protect my skin from the red marks left by the rope.

“Hurry up, dad. You will see that I am going to escape” I said. I actually knew that my chances of escape were probably slim to none, and that was a lot of fun for me.

My father took a long piece of his stash of rope and began wrapping it around my wrists, making neat knots, until I tried to move my wrists and felt the tight band of rope around me.

“Wow, it feels tight, but comfortable. Keep it up,” I said.

My father asked me to sit down and then he took more ropes and wrapped them around my chest and stomach, forming two thick bands that held my arms to my torso, which made me feel that much more helpless. After that he bound my ankles, thighs and knees. Fortunately the high socks protected me.

“Ready, son. You're completely tied up now,” my father said, patting me on the back.

I started squirming like a worm and it was really exciting to be completely wrapped in ropes. I must say that ropes were far more effective than duct tape, they were tight and comfortable if the person who tied you up was a rope expert, and my father certainly was.

"You're still missing something" I said

"Don't think I forgot about your noisy mouth"

I laughed at my father's jokes. He took the wide roll of microfoam tape and the sponge ball. I opened my mouth and allowed him to put it inside. When I closed my lips the first layer of tape was glued and then wrapped 3 times around my mouth, leaving me totally silent. My father patted my mouth to make sure the tape had stuck well. I nodded and then he took the camera from him and took the picture. He would also sometimes shoot videos and save them on disks or on his computer.

“The photo is ready for the album. And now what do I remember? I just found a couple of photos that you will surely like” said my father and from his pants pocket he took out three Polaroid photographs. My eyes widened when I saw them and I could recognize the guys that appeared there.

One of the photographs showed the interior of a cabin and two beds, in each one there was a bound and gagged boy, probably my age. One of them was my father, I recognized him by his blond hair that was lighter then. He was wearing satin shorts like the ones I was wearing, but his were shorter. He was also wearing a white striped t-shirt and white high socks. My father was leaning against the headboard of the bed, tied with ropes like me and gagged with a white handkerchief. In the other bed was a boy with brown hair like mine, like my father, he wore shorts and high socks. He was securely bound with rope and gagged with several layers of duct tape around his mouth.

“As you may have already noticed, this is me. And this here is my cousin Andrew. We were 11 years old at the time. I remember that photo was taken in one of the cabins that my parents and uncles rented every summer.

My father had already told me on several occasions that every summer they went on vacation to some cabins near a lake and that together with his cousins ​​they spent hours bound and gagged.

The other photo also showed my father with his cousin, securely bound and gagged, but wearing scout uniforms, green shorts, black socks, and gray shirts. His gags were a handkerchief tied between his teeth. The third photograph showed my father and his cousin again, but they seemed older, maybe they were 13 or 14 years old there. What surprised me the most was the way they were both tied up. They had rope bands all over their bodies and their legs were bent backwards so that their ankles almost touched their butts. Both had a wide strip of white medical tape over their mouths and a black bandage over their eyes.

“Mmphfffmmf” I groaned, trying to ask my father about the position in which they were both tied.

He told me that they called that position hogtied and that it was very strict. I immediately started moaning and groaning for him to tie me down like that.

“I know what you're thinking and it's not going to happen. You are still very young"

I looked at him with my puppy eyes to try to convince him, that never failed. It took me a while to convince him but he finally gave in to my request. However he put the conditions on him. Originally I was going to be bound and gagged for an hour, but now the time had been reduced to half an hour. Besides, my father would be watching me carefully.

I reluctantly nodded and then my dad folded my legs behind me and with a long piece of rope he linked the band that bound my wrists to the band of rope that bound my arms to my torso. He felt wonderful, very strict, but fortunately I was very flexible because he did gymnastics on the weekends. I began to squirm again and was pleased to see that no band of rope slackened.

My father turned on the television in my room and we watched a movie together, the first half hour I was busy, savoring the feeling of being completely helpless until my dad untied me.

All this time my tie-up games had always been with my father, but sometimes I felt the need to play with another boy my age, just like my father with his cousin. When I turned 11, I met Dylan, a blond-haired, blue-eyed boy who would soon become my partner in rope and duct tape adventures.

Every year at my school the famous day of silence was celebrated, in honor of gay people who could not raise their voices to claim their rights. It was my favorite day because I could be gagged with duct tape in public. In our classroom we were handed a piece of duct tape for our mouths, obviously not everyone liked it, but most of the boys had their mouths taped up, trying to talk and make jokes under their gag. Dylan was a new kid. He was perfect, in a good way. He was very neat, he always wore his uniform correctly and was very smart, unlike the other kids in my class who were wild, even I could consider myself a bit rebellious at times.

He had to do a pair job and we had to communicate verbally, so I took the tape off my mouth and suggested he do the same, but he refused. On a piece of paper he wrote that he found it very amusing to have that strip of duct tape on his mouth. I was very surprised by what he wrote and I must say that I found him very sweet. Also, I have to admit that Dylan was very cute, some girls had crushes on him.

Little by little we became good friends. Many times I went to his house and one day he suggested that I camp in the backyard of his house. I agreed not knowing that this would be the first time Dylan and I were going to play tag games.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Nice to see the games continue for our protagonist. Especially when the dad has been involved in these games with his cousin. And now he has a soon to be partner of these games. I can't wait to hear of their games together on this camp out. Nice work again. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] While I'm not a big fan of stories that feature child protagonists, I do very much like that you're giving us a brief glimpse of the history between father & son and providing more details as the son gets older. Teen stories do hold my interest, so I'm glad to see our protagonist moving closer to his early high school years.

In any case, excellently written!
Very enjoyable so far and easy to follow.
I'm glad to see you're getting a good reception ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @BoudBoy22 While I'm not a big fan of stories that feature child protagonists, I do very much like that you're giving us a brief glimpse of the history between father & son and providing more details as the son gets older. Teen stories do hold my interest, so I'm glad to see our protagonist moving closer to his early high school years.

In any case, excellently written!
Very enjoyable so far and easy to follow.
I'm glad to see you're getting a good reception ;)
Dude!! Thank you so much!!. And yes. There Will be more games with Felix being a teenager
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Nice to see the games continue for our protagonist. Especially when the dad has been involved in these games with his cousin. And now he has a soon to be partner of these games. I can't wait to hear of their games together on this camp out. Nice work again. :D
I really apreciate your words. Thank you!!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Binding Dylan

I had never told Dylan about my kidnapping games with my dad. He had warned me that I had to be very careful with that, because many people would believe that my father mistreated me and they would not believe him when he said that I myself asked to be bound and gagged. Even though Dylan had proven to be like me, that he loved tying games, I couldn't reveal my secret to him until the night we camped out in his backyard.

My father took me to Dylan's house at 6 pm. There we met Dylan's parents, who were very kind and friendly. My friend met me at his house while he was wearing a white t-shirt, black satin shorts, and gray knee socks. I loved how Dylan looked in those socks. After dinner and watching some TV in his room, we went to his backyard, where his father had already pitched our tent, which was huge. Inside were two sleeping bags and two electric lamps.

It was almost 8 pm when I noticed that Dylan had brought a small green backpack. I asked him what he had stored there and he told me:

"I'm going to tell you a secret", his face had acquired a reddish tone as well as his ears. It was obvious that he was nervous and embarrassed about something.

"What is?" asked.

“Remember when we met at school and we all had duct tape on our mouths”? I nodded. 6 months had passed and we were both about to turn 12 years old.

“I told you it was fun to have duct tape over your mouth, but that's not all. I actually like it a lot, I know it sounds weird but I like being bound and gagged, it makes me feel good. When I'm home alone, I tie and gag myself, but it's not the same. That's why I wanted to ask you to… well, tie me up and gag me.

That was something I already knew, but I was still very surprised and I think my expression gave me away.

"Are you sure?" said.

"Sure, I mean, if you want"

"Obviously I do. What do you have in your backpack?”

I was excited by the idea of ​​tying someone up, since I was always the kidnapped boy. It was my chance to get my boy in distress. Dylan proceeded to remove the contents of the backpack: long strips of cloth, several long socks, a worn roll of duct tape, a pair of small socks, and even two sleep masks. I decided to use the strips of cloth to tie Dylan's wrists behind his back, tie his ankles and his knees. For my first time tying knots, it wasn't too bad, and Dylan seemed quite content, rolling on the floor and squirming like a prisoner.

"This feels great," exclaimed Dylan. "Now gag me tight, you can wrap duct tape around my mouth"

“I think that might hurt a bit and you might need a new haircut,” I said, looking at his blond hair that was now tousled and falling over his forehead.

“So what are you going to gag me with?” he asked.

“With this,” I said, and pulled a wide roll of microfoam tape out of my bulky coat. I thought I was going to need it so I kept it in one of my coat pockets.

Dylan's blue eyes widened at the sight of him.

“Wow, I've never seen a roll of that tape up close, only in photos. They say it is very elastic and sticky”

“I assure you it is. Now prepare to be silenced” I said and took a small sock and balled it up, then Dylan opened his mouth and I put it in. He closed his lips firmly, I cut a long, wide piece of that wonderful tape and stuck it slowly over Dylan's mouth, smoothing it with my fingers until the outlines of his lips were visible. His look was a delight for my eyes, I noticed how he loved that tape. Dylan moved his mouth to test the elasticity of that piece of microfoam tape and boy was he satisfied. He started moaning and trying to speak, but only muffled sounds came out.

“Well, now it's time for me to let you in on a secret too.” Dylan stopped struggling against his restraints and stared at me. I sat down next to him and began to tell him about my history of tying games with my father. He obviously knew that I liked being bound and gagged, but he never imagined that my father had tied me up since I was 5 years old. So the shocked expression on his face was wonderful. Dylan would have opened his mouth in surprise, but hey, he had a big piece of tape on his lips and a balled-up sock in his mouth.
“Mmmffppmm? Mmmffmfm!!!”

"Yes, good. It's time for you to relax a bit” I said and placed a mask over his eyes. Dylan looked so helpless that I really wanted to be tied up next to him. Unfortunately I hadn't brought my father's handcuffs, so all I could do was cut a piece of microfoam tape and put it in my mouth. Then I did something very strange, but I couldn't help it. I kissed Dylan on the forehead with my lips sealed. He didn't seem to care, so I was relieved.

"Okay, now it's my turn to be tied up," I said half an hour later as I took the mask off Dylan's eyes. He looked disappointed.
"If you want, I'll ask daddy to tie us both up."

He seemed to like that and I saw him smile under his tape gag. Ten minutes later I found myself very tied hand and foot. Dylan seemed to be very good at this. After that I asked him to gag me as hard as he could, I wanted to scream and no one would hear me. So he stuffed the other sock into my mouth, wrapped the microfoam tape around my mouth, covering my entire lower face with that shiny white tape, and then tied one of his knee socks behind my neck. I tried to scream really loud but there was barely a muffled growl. Dylan then put the mask on me and I think it was the first time I had My eyes covered when I was bound and gagged, and it was a very relaxing and exciting feeling.

In the end we both slept with our mouths covered with a wide strip of microfoam tape inside our sleeping bags. I've never done it before, and it was great. The next day I tried to yawn and then realized that the tape hadn't loosened one bit. After that we went back to camping many times, I brought ropes and handcuffs to practice with Dylan.

When we both turned 13, my father told me that we were going to spend a month on vacation in one of the cabins where I always went with my grandparents and their cousins. Then a great idea occurred to me. By then I had already told my father that Dylan knew our secret, so I asked him to bring Dylan with us.

“I don't know, well. If his parents give him permission, then he can come with us”

I almost jumped from happiness. I loved spending time with Dylan, he was funny, very smart and believe it or not, he was the most athletic nerd I knew. He loved football and baseball. He also liked horror movies and comedies. He also had a bookcase with mountains of books. I also liked literature, especially literature where boys were bound and gagged.

When I told Dylan that he could come with us on vacation he jumped with happiness. His parents talked to my father and everything went great. But Dylan had something exciting on his mind.

“What if we ask your father to tie and gag the two of us and then have him put us in the trunk of the car? We would be like two kidnapped boys!!!”
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What amazing friendship between these 2. Both enjoying things they love doing together and spending their time tying and gagging each other. Now the month in the cabins sounds like it'll be an amazing time for Felix and Dylan. Maybe they'll live their fantasy of being kidnapped boys, or not if the father would be against it. Nice work again, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago What amazing friendship between these 2. Both enjoying things they love doing together and spending their time tying and gagging each other. Now the month in the cabins sounds like it'll be an amazing time for Felix and Dylan. Maybe they'll live their fantasy of being kidnapped boys, or not if the father would be against it. Nice work again, @BoudBoy22! :D
Thank you so much. We will see if his dad allows to keep them bound and gagged 24/7
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

SO looking forward to the next chapter!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I really wonder how it will develop

great job, man! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago SO looking forward to the next chapter!
Thanks for your support
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Great story! I really wonder how it will develop

great job, man! :)
Thank you so mucho!!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is still going really well! Looking forward to the next chapter
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Wow this is still going really well! Looking forward to the next chapter
Thanks!!! Soon
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice new parts. It's interrsting to see him grow up with tugs and his knowledge slowly increasing. Nice story!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]
Awesome continuation, buddy! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Very anxious to hear more about this trip out in the woods! Excellently written again. Very much enjoying this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic