Aunt Robin's plan. F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Robin's plan. F/m

Post by WyattW5 »

Request for [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] Happy early birthday.

Nate Anderson. Dark brown haired boy thirteen years of age. Dressed in jeans and a dark brown plain t-shirt. Was walking around his families little bungalow. While his Mother Jackie was leaving him for to work on Family day.

Jackie’s sister Robin was coming over. Now Robin stood five foot six with neck long auburn hair. Dressed in blue jeans and a skin tight polyester long sleeve shirt. Her slender frame gave her the look of a much taller woman than what she was.

Jackie had left Robin with three main instructions. 1: do not let him use Wifi all day 2: don’t let him try to cook his own food (he set the microwave on fire once) and lastly number 3: don’t let him head out with his friends unattended.

“Is he some kind of neigbourhood menace or something Sis, strikes me as you’ve left me the instructions to the night of the museum” Jackie rolls her eyes and says

“You’ll do fine you’re the fun one remember bye sis”

“Bye love you!” Robin exclaims as Jackie closed the screen door behind her. Drawing a deep breath Robin turns to face Nate standing beside the door phone in hand. His face bemused as he walks to the couch and slumps onto it. The living room Robin watches him go about his business and shrugs it off. Boys going to be boys!

A few hours later.

All day Nate has been sitting playing his tablet while the tv was on. Sitting down beside him Robin peers over.

“What game are you playing?”

“Roof sniper”

“Sounds interesting, what’s it about?” releasing a sigh of exasperation Nate turns to face his aunt his blue eyes show the disinterest as he explains.

“It is a first person shooter of a sniper on a rooftop shooting thugs on the street below okay!” the attitude he gave with end statement made Robin back off. Stepping away. Leaving him alone.

She wanted to enjoy her time with her nephew she hasn’t seen him much if at all since well life has been real busy. Walking to the kitchen Robin began to prepare lunch. She had bought bacon and chicken strips to add into a salad. Frying the bacon and cooking the chicken she began to get an idea. On how she could spend some time with him.

“Nate want some lunch?” the boy came out holding his tablet when he sat down at the table Robin produces a bowl of lettuce caesar dressing shredded cheese and chopped up bacon pieces and the strips of chicken. Sitting down Nate whined.

“Oh man Salad, I smelled Bacon cooking this blows” biting back her retort Robin smiles “well if you had been more more involved and less interested in your game we could have chosen something different for lunch...”

giving a scowl of distaste he began to eat a few bites grimacing over the lettuce covered in dressing. Robin turns her attention from the boy to his tablet sitting beside him.

“May I see your tablet?” holding her hand out Nate gazed at her like a mother hen guarding her eggs. Rolling her eyes Robin extends the hand closer and Nate hands it over with a reluctant groan.

Taking the device she began to use the internet for youtube and she turns to her nephew “you know what escapology is?”

“No”

“It is a guy who gets paid just to try and wiggle out of a few ropes and some chains, want to see some?” Nates eyebrow arched and Robin nearly clapped with joy. Her plan was working.

While they ate, Nate and Robin watched three videos. All about this guy named Adam Sinclair a professional escapologist. The first video they watched was one of his largest stunts ever. Wrapped up in a straight jacket legs in chains locked with coded locks and belts around his knees. In a cage suspended by a crane.

the second he was wrapped up in blankets bound by belts and tape a cloth in his mouth and tape over his mouth. Thrown inside a underwater tank and he squirms for twelve minutes before escaping.

Last was one of his first videos. He was tied and taped to a chair mouth taped up and he had to escape it took him fifteen minutes but he got out and cheered. By the time the video was done Nate shrugs “I can do that”

Excitement rose in Robins heart and she shrugs “I bet you could”

“No I mean I could get out of that it’s not like the straight jacket thingy or the blanket cocoon in water” Nate replies shrugging the constraints like they are nothing. Robin smiles and says “so would you be open to trying it?” the boy nods and says “sure bring it on”

stepping away from the kitchen table bringing a kitchen chair with them. Nate went to gather the binding supplies from the garage. While Robin set up a timer and checked the image of Sinclair.

Nate sat down on a chair and Robin examined the picture for two or three minutes before starting. A length of clothesline Robin cut the length before binding it around Nates ankles looping twice before twisting it and pulling one length between his ankles. Taking the free length with the length that she had set between his ankles she tied the two together before sitting back.

“How is that?”

“Fine now the rest of me” taking the roll of tape Robin kneels using the tape to bind his knees together before she examined them before nodding her approval.

“I’ve got you covered pal” patting his shoulder she walks around his back. Telling him to put his hand behind his back. He turns to try and look over his shoulder.

“Don’t cheap out with only two wraps of tape Robin three or four should be good” smiling Robin pulls the tape and commences to wrap not twice, not three times not even four times. Applying six wraps of tape around his wrist before applying two more wraps around his elbows.

Finishing with the tape she grabs more strands of clothesline. Beginning to wrap it around his thighs crossing under the seat crawling under the chair to tie the knot and cinch it tight.

“Too tight?”

“no it’s fine you almost done?”

“Two more things just give me a moment” taking another length Robin began to wind the clothesline over his chest wrapping it back around below his just just above his tummy before knotting it between the rail of the chairs back.

“Last thing is?”

“Gag” Nate groan before he looks up to his Aunt and says “your not just going to put tape over my mouth that sh** never works” smiling goes into the laundry room picking up her sisters ankle socks marching back.

“I have just the thing to fill that potty mouth of yours”

“Potty mouth where are you the fif uaphf!” Nate growls as Robin fills the cloth into his mouth. Before taping young man wrapping three times around his head before the roll ran out. Smiling Robin sits back.

“Good now you are restrained, but we never got around to setting a time limit, and being you are gagged I am just going to say you have oh... thirty minutes to escape”

“Firmee mihmemds?”

“Sure you don’t think Adam Sinclair did his stunts in the film time they just took the bits and pieces of the video and paste it all together” smiling sweetly Robin turns the computer to camera mode and turns it to film Nate. Then press Record.

“Have fun” patting his head Robin walks away from the screen and away from her nephew.

A few moments later.

Sitting in the chair. His arms behind his back ankles bound knees and thighs pinned to the chair. “I’m going to get out of this” Nate thinks to himself. Adjusting himself on the seat to try looking at his wrists. To find the wrists knots and ankles both grew tight with his squirming.

Straightening in his chair. Taking deep breathes Nate looks down on his feet. The tape around his ankles were sticking to his skin. Making annoying little pins of pain as he tries to wiggle his ankles.

Grunting as he tries to stand up on the chair side and began to gimp two steps ahead. Looking from one side to the other, trying to see any scissors or knives or something? How did he do it?

Slamming back down on the floor Nate peers around behind him to see the television turned to some chick-flick. Oh great! Putting more force into his struggle he began bouncing up and down from the chair squirming with all his might. Sweat was beginning to build and droop down the side of his cheek matting his brown hair. Getting under his skin with irritation.

Jumping up he slams down grunting his aggravation. Closing his eyes he tries to pull the bindings apart beginning to cut his circulation. Turning around his shoulder growling.

A sharp rap on the door alerts the entire household, of someone’s presence. Nate saw his chance at escape. Smiling he jumps up using the chair to make as much noise as he could rattling the empty room.

“Hephf hphf hephf”

A hand flashed and Nates entire lower face was covered by Aunt Robins hand. Pinching his nose Emma nearly clamping his teeth into his jaw. Eyes wide as he murmurs into the tape and her palm.

“Plphf auphf rophmm”

“Hush young man, you want to try to escape you have to escape... not let anyone else rescue you, now...” pressing a kiss to his forehead. Releasing his chin Nate lunges forward while he felt her weight on the back of the chair as if she aimed to drag him backward.

Fighting her every inch Nate pushed himself forward leaning his weight away from her and the chair hoping maybe the chair might break or the clothes line will snap or the tape will rip. Or something!

Slamming the front end of the chair down Nate felt Robins cool hand touch his ear before yanking it back.

“You have two choices Nate, you can help me move you and maybe get off the chair early or if you want to fight me I will make you sit in that chair until your mother comes home... which is it going to be?”

the cool command in her voice startled him. She had never threatened him ever. Less it was tickling him but to look into her narrow brown eyes one could see she wasn’t bluffing. Standing on his feet Nate began to inch backwards with the chair. Allowing Robin to guide him.

When she stopped him and told him to sit down again. He knew where she was going to put him. Recognising the brass twist knob of the old closet under the stairs.

“Nmm hmm nmm”

“Quiet you will only be in here for a few minutes” Robin stands in front of him and gently pushes the chair across the laminent floor into the wood floor. Pushing some coats and other things around she whispers.

“You be a good quiet boy. And I will give you a little treat before I go” blowing him a kiss Robin turns the light off and closes the door.

In the dark stuffy closet. Nate sits breathing the fumes of, he couldn’t quite put a finger on it. It smelled of old wood, old excessive perfumes and colognes. Leaning into onecoat he caught the whiff of his grandmothers old fur coat. Oh god.

Wiggling around on the base of the chair. Nate shuffles and squirming around the binds trying to stand up from the chair he puts his arms on the chair back his toes down and began to push forming an awkward stance. Strength in his arms were failing he collapses onto the chair dragging grandma’s fur coat with him.

The cold and smelly fur clung to him like a second skin. All Nate could see smell and taste was fur and Grandma’s Ancient perfume. Oh my god.

Grumbling and groaning Nate shakes his head several times before trying to inch his face towards the edge of the fur. Hoping to see over it. But it was no use. The closet was pitch black and there was no vents that shown any light.

Drooping his head Nate could do nothing but wait for his aunt to relent.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

This is great!!! I really like it thanks so much for writting it....its a simple early gift but means alot u took time to do it
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like that story. I guess he should have been more careful what he wished.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Love it
Aunt Robin's the right kind of babysitter.
Lol aint that the truth!!!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Ha ha, great story, scenarios like this are always a fun read. love those playful but controlling aunts.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Poor Nate.

Hopefully, he gets out of this situation in good time :).

This is a good story with well-written characters.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

A sequel on the way ?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Ak610 wrote: 3 years ago A sequel on the way ?
I hope so, too. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Can't wait to read more of this amazing story, Aunt Robin is pretty amazing <3
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait to read more of this amazing story, Aunt Robin is pretty amazing <3
Is Aunt Robin you?
Nah, sadly not
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago
AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait to read more of this amazing story, Aunt Robin is pretty amazing <3
Is Aunt Robin you?
Nah, sadly not
you want to be an aunt like her ? 8-)
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm a guy, hard to be an aunt.
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

ummm after reading this story i tought that it would be fun that a girl tie you up . is there any ladies which want it ? i wanna maybe start being a sub
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

I love it, really wish to read more! Thanks
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love this story! I don't know how I missed it until now. Do you have anymore F/m stories?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic