Weekend Prisoner: Revenge? (Sequel to Caught Red Handed and Weekend Prisoner) (m/M, M/Mm, m/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago What a great use of the father's smelly, cheesy socsk! Can't think of anything better :twisted:
The perfect way to torture the teen. Logan's glad it's not him smelling that shoe and sock. Glad you're enjoying this story.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Stormee
What a superb finale to this fun adventure, my friend!
I knew you'd have something special planned for the final chapters, and this most certainly did not disappoint.

Logan using his police dad's raunchy old socks was just wonderful, and I was equally pleased with the introduction of his dad's reeking shoes once Cole was properly gagged and gasmasked. Awesome stuff, buddy! Well done!

I'm liking Cole a lot for sticking to his word, but I also like the way Alex thinks.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who was a tad thrilled at Alex's crafty proposition to forcefully stash Logan away in Cole's smelly gym bag 8-)

I also couldn't help but take notice of Logan's fearful recollection of "uncle Mitch airing his socked soles out" 8-)

In any case, this tale has been a real blast.
Fans of innocent TUGS and sockgags who happen to stumble on this story over the next weeks and months are bound to enjoy this.
Well done, my friend!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I'm glad you enjoyed the series and the crafty mind Logan had when it comes to tying up Cole and gas masking him. Especially when using his dad's cheesy socks and shoe. Glad you also enjoyed the mention of Mitch airing out his socks to make Logan shudder.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the stories and hope you enjoy more of them in the next year. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Fantastic story! I can hardly wait for new chapters, so please continue writing 😉
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

After an eternity, I finally found the time and motivation to finish reading your story as well :D It was fun to read Logan's development in those games. He had to learn a lot about himself to figure out he indeed enjoyed these games. And then had to find the courage to admit that to himself and the others. It was a nice story for sure.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

it's such a shame that there is no picture to accompany this story, I'm really very curious to see what Cole and his socks look like
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic