Weekend Prisoner: Revenge? (Sequel to Caught Red Handed and Weekend Prisoner) (m/M, M/Mm, m/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, been awhile to post a new chapter, but things were busy with me. Being summer, it's fun to do a lot of activities and working getting involved. But I'm going to try and break the cycle to finish this story and not hold off. So to continue, [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], thank you for following the story and sorry for my negligence on the story, I'm in the process to finish this off.
Many thoughts ran through Logan's head as he was pinned against the body of what he thought was an intruder. From his position, he would've been in trouble to a robbery but that wasn't the case. The person who had his arm around his body and pinning his arms to his sides and hand gagging him wasn't a burglar. No, when he first spoke and congratulated on capturing his brother, he immediately recognized the voice. He tried to squirm away and shake the hand off his mouth to no anvil to groan as he couldn't see over his shoulder. The hand finally came off his mouth to feel the zipper on his mask being undone and the mask came off to fluff out his blonde hair and Logan immediately craned his head to see who surprised him. He saw black shaggy hair and broad shoulders from his pinned position. But he knew who it was.

Alex's best friend.

"C-Cole!?" he exclaimed. "Wh-What are you doing here!?" Logan struggled to escape from the burly teen's arm to yelp a bit as he easily lifted him off his feet. He tried to kick his legs around but was deposited onto the couch and his arms were forced behind his back. Immediately, he knew what this meant to start kicking and pulling his arms away as best as he could. But it was short lived as he saw the teen reach over his head to see metal glinting and heard the familiar clicking of handcuffs on his wrists. "Hey! Let me go!"

"Well come on then, Spiderman, you should be able to break out of those cuffs just fine." Cole chuckled to ruffle his hair. "After all, you are supposed to have enhanced strength as the hero. Or am I mistaken? As for why I am here, well I had breakfast with my dad after my morning workout and decided to come by to see how your brother was doing and needed to be sure he had plenty of tape for you. But I guess I was mistaken that the tape wasn't for you, but him." Logan gulped now as Cole was putting the pieces together on the texts. He was trapped. Literally with his hands cuffed together. "So I take it that it was you who texted as Alex and needed tape. Forgery is a crime you know. Even Spiderman knows that, or are you playing as the bad guy? Sit tight, I'm gonna check on Alex." The teen climbed off the zentai suited boy and started heading for the stairs.

"Hey! Get back here and uncuff me!" Logan protested to squirm on the couch. But his hard struggles caused him to be near the edge of the couch to shriek a bit as he slipped off the couch. But that wasn't going to stop him on the floor to struggle a bit and looked around for the key to the cuffs. If Cole grabbed them from the end table of the couch, that meant the key had to be near. He better find it quickly before Cole freed his brother and he was dead.

While Logan was struggling and planning for his escape, Cole reached the upper floor to head to Alex's room. The scene in which after the raven haired teen opened the door made him laugh a bit at what he saw. A pair of feet hanging out of the side of the bed with white tape tightly wrapped around his ankles. Same for the chest and arms to be hidden under the tape. Cole had to wonder how Logan used a lot of tape to trap the football player brother. The tape at the railing of the stairs may give him the hint on how after Logan had cut it off. But the main reason why Cole was laughing as the head of his best friend was buried underneath all of his worn out socks. He could probably tell the smell was just a mixture of days or weeks of sweat build up. Must be unpleasant, especially if Logan was to endure that.

Cole finally caught his breath to walk and stroked his finger across his friend's foot to hear him scream in his gag. Intrigued, the raven haired teen stroked his foot again to watch him kick his bound feet at his hand. "Oh this is too good." he said to himself to wrap Alex's legs in a headlock and started tickling his feet. Alex's muffled laugh was music to Cole's ears as the teen squirmed on the bed while trying to pull his feet away from his spider fingers. He must've thought it was Logan tickling him. After some time, Cole finally released his hold on his friend's ankles to walk over to his head and unburied his head from his sock. Alex's blue eyes were wide with shock as he saw his friend in front of him. "Morning sleeping beauty." he teased to ruffle his blonde hair. "I always had a sneaky suspicion that your feet were ticklish, especially when you hide your feet in the locker room. And I've known you for years and never told me about it. I thought friends tell each other everything with trust. Guess I'm not trustworthy then."

He peeked an eye to chuckle at Alex's glare. But to the teen, it was funny. Both brothers were tied up at the moment. And it looked like Logan did a job well done to tape his brother. "Oh don't give me that look, Logan got you good with his trap." he teased. "I was still impressed when he managed to cuff you yesterday as well. But enough of your sock bath, let's go check on the little guy." Cole saw his friend's eyes widen with hope of freedom, but he simply laughed and grabbed a hold of his legs. "Nope, not quite done yet. You're coming with me like that."

"Mmt?!" Alex shouted, surprised. The next thing he knew, Cole had grabbed his legs and slowly pulled the teen out of the pile of dirty socks and off his bed to land with a thud on the floor. Luckily his arms were pinned against his chest when he fell. He would've thought Cole could've picked him up or something and not be a cheeky jokester to pull him off his bed like that. After that rude pulling out of bed, Alex felt his feet being grabbed and slowly dragged out of his room. The trend gulped as the stairs were going to be painful during the descent downstairs.

Meanwhile, Logan was still struggling against the cuffs while being on the floor. It was taking quite a long time for Cole to return so he had to act fast to get the key and slip out of these cuffs. He was thankful of his parents being officers of the law, but he had to curse them for leaving their spare cuffs at home. Even though it was his original plan to handcuff Alex, he had to curse himself for it as he had a hand in play of this issue. Logan heard a thud upstairs and the sound of dragging to panic as Cole was coming with Alex. With him flat on his stomach, the 13 year old teen leaned his body to one side and into his shoulder more to slip his free knee against his stomach. This caused him to have his face pushed into the carpet, but having well developed legs from running he was able to slip his other knee underneath him and pushed himself to feet slowly. Grateful to be back on his feet, Logan saw the other pair of handcuffs on the end table of the couch to rush over and bent down to move them around to find the key. But his heart sank into his stomach as the keys were gone and soon he heard multiple thuds down the stairs to see Cole dragging his brother down the stairs and into the living room. No doubt he had them now. "Give me the keys, Cole!" Logan demanded to stand face to face, well face to chest, against the burly teen.

Cole simply chuckled as he thought it was adorable of the teen playing the hero. Well technically he was a comic book hero in that zentai suit, but the older teen wasn't one to negotiate with demands. He went to the kitchen to grab one of the dining chairs to grab Logan and forced him to sit down and went behind him. He drew out the keys to the cuffs to unlock one of his wrists and fed the handcuff around the backrest of the chain so that the chain link was around the center post and cuffed Logan's wrist again. "I don't think so." Cole stated blatantly and waved the key in front of him and stepped back as Logan tried to kick him. "How rude of you and I thought of going easy on you, but you ruined it." He heard Alex scream in his gag to turn to the teen and bent down to ruffle his hair. "Yes, yes, I'm getting to it. Logan, answer me honestly, how has your weekend been going since Alex first tied you up?"

Logan gave up on struggling to escape from the handcuffs. Two things, he didn't want to ruin his suit and break the chair to get a grounding from his parents. But when Cole asked him how his weekend had been going, he had to stop and think. All weekend, he had been tied up in many different ways and…he was just always curious about them and wanted to try something different. Like from being that duct tape mummy to the makeshift straitjacket Cole tied him up in, to spending the night in his sleeping bag all tied up, or even that hogtie and tickled by Alex. With so many different ways of being tied and actually tying Alex up, he wanted to say he was having fun with it. But he felt shy to admit and didn't want Cole to think he was weird. But the raven haired teen could see the look in his eyes.

"Well…I want to say that… It's been an interesting experience." Logan replied with the truth. "I'm just curious to see what Alex would do next to me and I'm… kind of excited to see how it goes. Like being in that straitjacket you worked on me. To being that mummy and other things Alex had done to me. But his socks are gross, next to yours of course to smell, but they do make a…fun gag to say." He felt his ears burning a bit to the embarrassment he was saying to see Cole chuckling and even Alex laughing a bit under his gag. The blonde haired teen sighed quietly. "I guess what I'm saying is that, I enjoy these things that have been going on all weekend and I don't know why."

Smiling, Cole sat on the couch to be across from Logan. It was time to reveal a little secret that he and Alex tend to do together and introduce Logan to something. The 13 year old teen felt nervous like he was getting the private talk like his dad gave him when he started puberty. "So Logan, what you're experiencing is a game that Alex and I, and a couple friends of ours, do together where we tie each other up." Cole started to explain. "We get together to do some fun scenarios to straight up wrestling to tie the victim down and torture them with tickling to sometimes ice down their shorts. Alex's favorite is tickling." He chuckled to Alex's death glare if he told him about his ticklish feet. But that secret was safe. "There's a name for it called Tied Up Games or TUGs for short and basically there is a person who ties the victims up and the victims being restrained and tied in many different ways. Like your mummy, the straitjacket I did to you, the time Alex and I handcuffed you, and anything that Alex may have done for you."

Tied up games? That was something new to Logan. But it was still a curiosity getting to him. After all, he had been tied up by Alex practically all weekend and managed to get Alex tied up as well. So it was still new, but truth be told, he was actually enjoying it. The many different ways his brother had restrained him as such. Hogtied with the handcuffs, being a duct tape mummy and being fed pizza that Friday night. Sleeping in his sleeping bag that was restricting to him because of the thickness while having rope around his body and Alex's socks over his hands so he couldn't pick any knots. Or even trapped in his orange zentai suit with a sock stuffed in his mouth and he couldn't push it out and even have the one pinned to his nose and even being tied to the broomstick and tickled until they broke it. All of the things his older brother tied him up with were all fun to Logan.

The boy had to admit, he liked to be tied up and gagged by his older brother.

Cole could see it in his eyes. All of the events the teen went through with Alex were just flooding his mind. It seemed like he was understanding his position as a victim of being tied up and enjoying it. Looked like he and Alex had a new member to their group to join their games. Logan would probably enjoy watching people getting tied and joining them or be their victim. The raven haired teen went behind Logan to uncuff the boy and Logan pulled his arms around to rub his wrists and looked at Alex to wonder what he could do to him. Tickling was his favorite torture then. Where was that spot? But before he could lunge at his brother, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Let your brother enjoy his cocoon you did to him, Spiderman." Cole teased to make Logan laugh a bit. But since he had his attention, he wanted to see his curiosity. "Well with him secured, how would you like to be tied up by me? I got some interesting stuff in my bag there if you're curious." He nudged his head to his gym bag he brought in and led the teen to open the bag.

There was a strong smell of sweaty gear and socks to make Logan cough a bit as it caught him off guard and he could almost taste it on the back of his tongue to shudder. But Cole reached into his bag and started pulling out large quantities of many colored rolls of vetwrap to make Logan astonished with that. He saw something black inside to reach in and pulled out a rubber mask with eye lenses and a long nose with a hose at the nose. Logan had to think for a moment, but he remembered that it was a gas mask because a teammate of his showed him the one he had at his house and didn't try it on because he had to leave. But since Cole had one, he was curious now. He set the mask aside and saw some ropes and more duct tape that looked like it was almost spent down to the cardboard roll. It seemed like Cole liked to use duct tape a lot and maybe the vetwrap.

Logan watched Cole bring out the last of the many colored vetwrap rolls and saw the colors of bright green, yellow, blue, red, pink, black, and purple. But no orange to make him upset, it was his favorite color. "So, how would you like to be my mummy, but in a more comfortable way than duct tape and not even ruin your suit?" Cole proposed. "We can even use black like you were caught by Venom or me with a symbiote inside me."

Smiling a bit, Logan turned to Cole with eyes gleaming to the fun idea. Let Alex enjoy his time being captured by Spiderman. And Logan will be captured by Venom like in the comics. "Let's do it then." he said with a grin.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

great story, i love it when boys get tied up and their bare feet tickled... by their best friends :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] about time you gave us the next chapter 🤣. Jk 😁

So it was Cole that returned and snuck up on Logan. I thought it was funny when Cole went up stairs and brought Alex down without un tying him but as we learned, this is nothing new to them!

Looks like these 3 and possibly others will have plenty of fun in the future. I wonder if you'll be sharing that with us after you complete this part?
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] a very nice part, as always :).
I'm already looking forward to the next part when "Venom" strikes :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part. Finally Logan is admitting it and playing along just for the fun of it. He'll surely have many exciting tie up adventures in the future ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

This has to be my top 5 favorites out of all the stories I've read on this site.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new update. Sorry for the delay and not working posting more than I should. But I keep getting distracted and having writer's block. Like I know what I want to write, but how can I write it, that was the question to me. :lol: Well I won't keep you all waiting, along with the readers who followed my work. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], and [mention]DuctTapeIsSilver[/mention].
Smiling with a hint of enthusiasm, Cole led Logan to the middle of the living room after putting the chair back into the dining room and moving Alex more out of the way. The teen grabbed the black rolls of vetwrap and tossed the others into his bag, but left out a sock and the gas mask in case of Logan's curiosity got the best of him. He had Logan stand still and stuffed a dish towel between his legs like Alex did before when being his duct tape mummy and started to slowly but professionally mummify Logan with the black wrap. The 13 year old blond watched with curiosity as Cole was slowly climbing up his legs by making two passes per wrap to make his mummification tight. The vetwrap still fascinated him on how it's able to stick to itself and not like duct tape which can stick to almost anything. With his lower legs wrapped and a roll spent, Cole tossed the cardboard tube aside and grabbed another roll to start working on his thighs to his hips and up to his wrists. Luckily Logan was shorter, so the teen could make his ties even tight as a mummy. Or captured symbiote prey for the scene.

Ready to start on the next roll and portion of his body, Cole saw Logan's hands and needed to think and spotted the sponge balls that were used and gave them to him. Immediately, Logan knew what to do and closed his hands to rest them at his hips to make Cole smile a bit. Looked like someone was doing his homework after spending a weekend with big brother Alex and following commands without being told to. With the new roll, the teen started working on Logan's waist and stomach meticulously and making the spider suit and hands disappear under the black wraps. Alex struggled on the floor while chewing on his sock to glance once and awhile to see Logan's body slowly disappear. It was funny to him to see Logan slowly growing into these games and willingly wanting to be tied up by his best friend. And they were both quiet, enjoying each other's company and not speaking at all. Like they know what they want. Cole wanted a silent prisoner and Logan wanted to feel the tightness of his bonds. It took about three rolls to do Logan's chest and shoulders and the blonde haired boy started bending his body around to grunt and tried to free himself. But the stretchy bandages were keeping him still, way different than having the wrap around his face like Alex had done to him before when gagging him with it.

"Well, Spiderman, what do you think?" Cole asked him to ruffle his hair. He could see his wide smile as he struggled and started to try harder. But the wraps bounced his arms back to his hips. "Seems like my symbiote threads are keeping you still then, Spidey."

"Let me go, Venom!" Logan shouted with a glare. But his mood immediately changed to start laughing. He felt Cole grab his shoulders and gently set him on the couch to lie down on and gave him a pillow to rest his head on. "You know, for an alien goo parasite, you sure are too caring."

"A parasite? Me? Yea right. Just giving you the false sense of security before making you my new host." Cole laughed and ruffled his hair. He sat on the adjacent couch to turn the tv on and flipped through the sports channels to watch any highlights commentary of last night's games while watching Logan struggle on the couch and Alex on the floor. This was nice. Having two prisoners to himself.

Grunting around, Logan tried to push his arms against the stretchy bandages to have them bounce back to his hips and sigh. He had to think if this was what Spiderman's webs were like when attaching to someone. Stretchy, but strong. But he was missing something as well. He was wrapped up, Alex was wrapped up while struggling on the floor. The one thing Alex had was a gag and the 13 year old superhero was missing that thing to make his ties complete. Maybe he should invoke Cole to gag him and make him completely hopeless to speak out for help. It's what got him in trouble when Alex was playing video games on friday night for being a backseat gamer.

"You know your hockey team is hopeless. You think they're ever going to make it in this coming season?" Logan asked with some provocation in his tone. He peeked an eye to see the raven haired teen giving him a disgruntled look. He had to smirk as it was working. "And even your football team this year, they're doing poorly especially when they traded off your wide receiver and got the worst one in the draft. Poor mistake if you ask me. Seriously, how are you going to enjoy these games with poor sportsmanship?"

"Alright I had enough of you running your mouth." Cole said annoyed to get up. He went to his bag to search around and pulled out a sock to make Logan's eyes widen with horror. He already knew of the smell and didn't want to experience a taste of it. Sure Alex had one in his mouth, but Logan wanted to opt out of it. The teen saw that look in his eyes to think and nod to himself. It would be a bit too much especially on Logan's first taste of getting into these games while Alex had been gagging him with his socks. But Cole's were a different story for a novice to taste. "Be right back," he said to head upstairs.

Curious now, Logan watched the teen disappear upstairs to start struggling more in his wrappings to accidentally roll himself off the couch. With a small thud, Logan felt like the wind was knocked out of his lungs to feel the pain radiate in his chest with a groan. Alex glanced over to see his brother concerned and tried to turn his body, but gave up as it was impossible. "I'm fine, Alex. Just a bit winded." Logan replied and started struggling on the floor. He was enjoying the helplessness he had in his captivity by Cole.

Upstairs, the teen walked down to Alex's room to shake his head on the thought of using his friend's socks to gag the boy. He already endured those for a long time this weekend and needed a new one. He walked into Logan's room to head to his hamper and dug his hand into the piles of clothes. He knew it was like an invasion of Logan's privacy, but he was looking for at least something to be used to gag the boy. Finally, he felt something to pull out a single thick white ankle sock. And it looked like it was well used by the runner boy.

It wasn't stark white like a new pair of socks would be when purchased. These were dinghy, like the bright white slowly fading away to a light greyish color. Even the bottom of the foot had a good imprint of Logan's foot in a dark grey color to it. Curious to how ripe it was for being at the bottom of the hamper, Cole took a quick whiff to shudder. It was definitely well used multiple times and not washed. Seemed like Logan either forgot to change socks everyday or wore the same socks when changing for practice. Cole wanted to go with the latter as it was a suitable gag for Logan's loud mouth. The teen boy was going to be part of a dirty sock club with him and Alex if he made his socks smell bad as theirs did.

With the new bounty in hand, the teen ran downstairs to enter in on the scene before him. His recent capture on the floor struggling around while the other one trying to scoot over to the hero boy. Not for one to have both prisoners together, Cole grabbed Alex's legs and pulled him behind the couch to make his squirming around even longer until he could deal with him later. He hovered over the mummified boy to ball up his white sock and knelt down to press against his defenseless nose. The strong smell immediately hit Logan to hear him groaning and trying to shake his head away. Whoever's sock that belonged to smelled old and vinegary with a faint smell of cheese to it. "Ugh! Cole! Get Alex's sock off my nose!" Logan complained to try and turn his head away more but the older teen kept his head still to keep pressing the sock over his nose to make him smell his own feet.

Chuckling, Cole kept the sock in place and grabbed Logan's Spiderman mask to be ready to zip it on him. "What makes you think every old smelly sock is mine or your brothers?" he teased to ruffle the mummified boy's blonde hair. "What if they're your dad's? Or maybe it's your own sock that you're smelling." He removed the sock to let Logan take in some clean breaths of air. They didn't smell like roses so Logan had to take in the clean air for granted. The sock was removed from the ball and Cole held the dinghy fabric in front of his face. He could see the realization hitting Logan in the face to confirm it was his sock. "Care to explain why this sock is like a week old or two and not clean? Seems like you made a good mark with your foot like so."

A nervous chuckle escaped from the 13 year old's mouth as he knew well enough on the sock. And it was so recent as well from last week. "A teammate and I made a bet to see who had the cleaner feet and we had to wear the same socks for the entire week and by Friday after practice." Logan admitted. "We had to wear the white socks to show that we weren't cheating by changing our socks and switching them out. So when Friday came after practice we all gathered in the locker room to show off the socks and everyone had to judge on it." He could rethink of the night after cross country and wearing those for a final day and hearing everyone chanting on who had the worse socks. It was even funny to him as he remembered seeing everyone gagging to the smell from his and the teammate's socks. "So in the end, it turned into a draw." he finished the tale to look at Cole innocently.

Amused, Cole had to chuckle at Logan's wild tale. But the boy couldn't be more honest. He had done a similar bet with a teammate when he was 13 years old before. Only the bet was who had the smelliest feet of the entire junior football team. And the winner was him by default. He could remember the moment he removed his cleats after practice, everyone was hit by the cheesiest smell that entered their noses and dared to not smell them. Not even Alex wanted to smell his best friend's socks either when in the gaggle of players in the locker room. So for Cole, he could see that Logan was just like them.

Getting out of reliving the past, Cole turned back to the struggling mummy boy as he tried to escape from his wrappings. He still had a task to do for him. "Well then, your drawn bet will serve as a nice stuffing to gag you. Now open up." Cole ordered. Immediately, Logan clamped his mouth shut. No way was he going to be gagged with his own cheesy sock that he wore for a week. This made Cole chuckle as it was pointless of him to ball up his sock and pressed it against his nose. Logan had no choice but to inhale the stench of his old worn sock that accumulated every sweat his feet could produce in the week. It made the boy groan to the strong smell and cough a bit and made him worried he could puke his guts out. Maybe Cole's would do that more than those though. Cole could see the stubbornness of the blonde teen refusing to open and knew he had to gag him. He couldn't tickle his feet as the soles of his costume had treads on them so he couldn't even push through the thick rubber. But he had a back up plan.

The raven haired teen removed the sock from his nose and hovered it over his mouth. Logan huffed and refused to open his mouth still. He wasn't going to comply, or so he thought. To be simple, Cole pinched the boy's nose shut and waited. It didn't take long, but Logan struggled to remove Cole's fingers from his nose so he could breathe. He couldn't use his own hands as he was a mummy and trying to shake his head away from them was useless as the teen had a vice grip on his nostrils. Logan didn't want to be gagged by his old sock and was trying everything to prevent the gagging from happening. But the need for oxygen was getting too much to the point Logan gave up and opened his mouth to breathe. This was the chance Cole needed and proceeded with his plan.

The sock was being pushed into the boy's mouth and Logan immediately started screaming and bucking to get Cole off of him. He could taste the fermented sweat that had lingered into the sock on his tongue and was trying to shake his head to get Cole's fingers out so he could spit it out. Sure it was a bet to wear the same socks for a week for a bet, but it was his fault to forget about cleaning it. So now he was paying the price to taste the aged cheese and vinegar in the thick, dinghy sock as it pressed down on his tongue to pin it and filled his cheeks. With the last of the white sock packed into his cheeks, Cole quickly looked down to make sure not a speck of white was out of his mouth to clamp his thick hand to keep it in place and grabbed the Spiderman mask. He quickly removed his hand to slip the spandex mask from under his chin before he could spit it out and pulled it over his face and zipped it so it was tight around his face. Like before, Logan was gagged without the need for duct tape and only his mask was keeping him gagged.

Cole stepped off the mummy to hear him screaming and thrashing on the floor. He chuckled as this was music to hear as it was fun gagging his victims in these games. And he knew Logan was enjoying this deep down. Logan could only do so much now and only taste the foulness that is his feet. So the mummy squirmed on the floor so he could try and free himself to get his mask off and spit the sock out. But Cole had a plan for that to complete the mummy to grab the final roll of vetwrap from his gym bag to flip Logan around and sit him up on his lap. He took the black roll to start wrapping it around the teen's head to hear the panic in his voice. Cole heard it to grab his shoulders and gently squeezed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you and will keep an eye on you." he said soothingly. "I'll keep your nose open and will listen in case things go wrong. Just completing the mummification."

Logan listened to his words to know they sounded true to nod and slowly calm down. He didn't expect to be fully mummified, but he was experiencing these games with his brother and his friend so he wanted to try it out now. Plus he had his head wrapped up before when Alex gagged him with his vetwrap roll so it wouldn't be any different. He could feel the tightness of the wrap passing his cheeks, ears, and eyes to be in darkness and felt the roll under and over his chin and head. He felt the wrapping continuing until it stopped, he was now a mummy.

"Enjoy your symbiote cocoon now, Spiderman." Cole said to him through the wrappings. He gently patted his stomach to show him he was there and lifted him up a bit to scoot him to the foot of the couch and rested a pillow behind his head. With the teen occupied, the older teen went around the corner to see Alex hadn't made much progress to walk over and grabbed his legs. "Come with me, you're going to join your brother, luckily I don't need to mummify you." he teased Alex to have him roll his eyes and dragged him to Logan. Alex was surprised to see Logan fully mummified and saw him fidgeting to have his head rested on a different pillow next to him. Cole went to the gym bag to grab two rolls of pink vetwrap to give him a cheeky smile to have Alex shout and shake his head. "Hey, sorry, but you're both my prisoners and it's isolation time." Cole chuckled to sit Alex up and quickly wrapped his entire head in the same fashion as Logan with the two rolls and left his nose free. The teen plopped on the couch and placed his socked feet on his best friend's chest as a footrest. "Ah… this is nice and quiet." he said to hear both brothers shouting in their gags it wasn't to laugh.

He had so many fun ideas to torture them with.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

how i love your stories, especially when tied up boys are tickled :D :D :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really glad to see this story being continued [mention]Stormee[/mention]!
I'm still two chapters behind, but from the quick glimpses I've stolen, I have a feeling I'll very much enjoy the two chapters I have yet to read. I Fully intend on catching up to them over the course of the next day or two. Anxious to see the two brothers get their mouths crammed full with stinky old socks 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Amazing story! Logan is so lucky to have a brother like Alex... and to be tied up by Cole :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well look at Cole being all nice with his choice of socks to gave Logan with, Logan should be thankful. Had I been Cole, I'd made him sniff my socks 1st then switch them just before the deed but that's me 🤣

Looking forward to seeing what Cole has in mind for his two captives now!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
It's great seeing Logan being embarrassed about the joy he experiences from being tied up. Also awesome of Cole to let him in on the TUGS game he, Alex and their friends occasionally play. I know a bunch of guys on here who would've loved growing up with these three and having these teens as friends.

Gonna start reading this newest chapter now. Greatly looking forward to the upcoming mummification and was quite thrilled to see a gas mask being pulled out of Cole's bag ;)

lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

Just gotta say that all you story was the amazing
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

God this is such a good story
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

It’s getting better every episode
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new update. And it didn't take me an entire month, well almost, to write this part, so I feel accomplished with it. So let's continued with the adventure of Logan's Tied Up Games. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]lowlowlow[/mention], [mention]The slave[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention]. Thank you for the comments and enjoy. :D
.......................................................................................................
The tv commentator continued to lecture on the latest sports teams' updates and Cole grew bored watching. Nothing sounded any good news for the sports he watched. Maybe Logan was right before he gagged him. Going to be a bad season for his teams. The teen felt some shifting to look over the couch to see the two mummies he had at his feet to chuckle quietly. Almost forgot about them while he was thinking to himself. But he was enjoying the peace and quiet without anyone disrespecting his team and his feet were on a comfy footrest being Alex's chest. He could hear the two complaining under their gags and blindfolds to think to himself. They were his prisoners now and he wanted to show Logan more into the world of their games. So why not have a little fun with them?

Cole raised his black socked foot off of Alex's chest and softly rubbed his foot over his unprotected nose. Alex wasn't aware of his surroundings to feel some fabric brushing his nose. But his olfactory senses detected the smell of something cheesy and sweaty to groan and thrash in his tape prison. He recognized that smell and knew Cole was rubbing his socks over his nose. It made the teen shout at his friend to take his foot off his nose and tried moving his head away from him. But Cole merely chuckled and moved his foot to follow Alex's nose, no way was he going to avoid smelling his sweaty feet. Maybe he'll take his shoes or football cleats and tape them to Alex's face to labor in his foot stench. No one on their football team wanted to deal with his foot stench after their practice, and Alex was part of that group to enjoy his restraints and smelly prison.

But he didn't forget about Logan to leave him out. He was his prisoner as well.

The 13-year-old teen looked around curiously as he heard Alex's complaints. He wondered what was happening for him to scream out. Was he uncomfortable? Was Cole hurting him? The boy struggled in his black wrappings to try and break free. He was Spiderman underneath these wrappings and should be the hero to save his big brother from the bad guy. Very humiliating to be wrapped up and gagged with his week-old sock and have his spandex mask over his face to keep it in place. He grunted into the gag as he struggled in his prison and shouted at Cole to stop hurting his brother when in reality the teen was torturing his best friend with his raunchy feet smell. Hearing Logan shouting at Cole, the raven-haired teen turned to the black wrapped mummy to chuckle. "Want to play the hero, Spidey?" Cole asked and moved his foot off of Alex's nose and slowly brought it to Logan's nose.

The grunts and struggles continued as Logan fought to escape from them. But the stretchy bandages kept his limbs pinned to his sides, like a bug wrapped by a spider. Now he knew the irony when he was Spiderman and wrapped his brother up like a bug. And as he fought to escape, he wasn't aware of the torment that was slowly descending down to his spandex clad nose. He felt something pressed on the tip of his nose to immediately smell something cheesy to crinkle his nose in disgust. It smelled strong, cheesy, mild vinegar as well to groan at the smell. It wasn't an Alex sock, but he knew it was a Cole sock and it was definitely fresh like they were still on his feet. The blonde boy was thrashing and screaming at his gag to try and shake his foot off so he could breathe cleaner air than stale air that filtered through the old sock that was probably worn for a couple days. Cole chuckled and moved his foot around to follow Logan and even used his toes to latch onto Logan's nose to make the young teen smell his feet more.

Meanwhile, Alex took in deep breaths of clean air through his nose as Cole moved his foot away and heard his brother shouting in disgust. The football player was laughing under his gag as his brother was getting the dirty sock torture and he was free from it. He hoped Logan enjoyed the smell of Cole's old gym socks that he wore every time they were in the gym. Hearing his brother complaining was enjoyable to the teen. Unbeknownst to Alex, Cole turned to the teen and took his free foot and placed it back over Alex's nose to hear his friend shouting at him for the jurisdiction to be tormented by his socks again. "Think you're off the hook, not on my watch." he chuckled and leaned back on the couch while keeping his toes on their nose. Their exhaled air from their noses felt nice to cool off his sweaty toes. "This is nice and quiet. Two prisoners to torture and relax with TV." he said to make sure both brothers heard and made them shout in their gags.

After a few minutes of having Cole's foot onto his nose, Logan started to get annoyed by the smell. Having his eyes covered, his other senses were getting heightened up. He could smell more of the potent sweat and cheese from Cole's sock and taste more aged sweat mixed with his saliva to groan. Who would've thought he would be gagged by the white socks he wore for a week for a bet? Surely not Logan and here he was chewing on the white socks and gagging to the taste. And being blind meant he could never tell when Cole will strike next with the torture. While the black bandages kept him from escaping and snapped back when he couldn't escape. But Logan was still enjoying the experience of being tied up and mummified. This had to be part of the game to be tortured like when Alex tickled him or making him smell his socks. Now he was smelling Cole's black gym socks. This was an interesting experience, but he still wanted to avoid smelling Cole's sweat infested foot.

Cole eventually enjoyed his fill of torturing the brothers and moved both feet off their noses to make both boys breathe in deeply through their noses. A small chuckle escaped from his throat and scooted off the couch to kneel next to Logan and rubbed his chest to say he was next to him to not frighten the boy. He could feel Logan's body become tense a bit but relaxed to his touch to smile to see him relaxing and gently scooted him away from Alex to lay his head down on his lap and started unwinding the vetwrap from his face. Logan groaned a bit as he was going to be freed from his tight, stretchy mummification. "Don't worry, I plan on rewrapping your face again. I just want to check on you." Cole said to reassure the boy and removed the last of the black wrap to reveal the red spandex mask and plastic lenses.

Blinking at the bright light, Logan slowly waited for his eyes to adjust to see Cole above him to grunt a bit. He struggled in his wraps a bit to shout at Cole. But the teen was being generous and unzipped the mask and removed it to then pull the white sock out of his mouth. The blonde-haired teen coughed a bit to the salty taste left in his mouth to have his tongue out in disgust. "Bleh! That's what I get for having a tied bet." he complained. "Definitely tossing those in the wash. Your socks can use a wash or twelve because they stink."

Cole raised a brow of amusement and looked at the black socks on his feet and peeled one off. He held the crew sock up to his nose to take a quick sniff at the toe areas and shuddered a bit to the smell. But it wasn't out of disgust, but pure perfection to gag a mouthy brat. "Really, be a pal and open up to wash my sock then if you think it needs a washing." the raven-haired teen teased and brought the sock closer and slowly to Logan's mouth. Out of horror and pure instincts, the 13-year-old teen clamped his mouth shut and turned away. No way was he going to have that vinegary, cheesy taste in his mouth. "Come on, don't be shy. If you enjoyed the taste of your week-old sock, then you will love this one too." Cole said and dragged the sock across his nose. He chuckled to Logan's wide eyes when the scent wafted into his nostrils. "Just one tiny open and I can have a clean sock to wear. Oh fine, at least Alex doesn't mind since you stuffed his mouth with my socks."

A loud grunt of denial came from the bound teen next to them when Cole made the comment. He didn't enjoy his socks in his mouth. That made Cole laugh a bit. "I'm only teasing, Big guy. Don't get your jockstrap all bunched up." Cole joked. "Although I should slip mine over your face, fresh from the gym." That made Alex quiet and not argue. It was one thing to chew on and smell his best friend's socks, but the jockstrap was out of the picture. Cole took the hint that he won that argument and turned to his captive's little brother. "So how are you enjoying this style of mummification?" he wondered.

Logan smiled. "It's great actually." he replied honestly. "I can bend a bit easier and not be stiff like the duct tape was making me. Plus, it feels a bit breathable than being taped up in my underwear and sweating up a lot." Cole smiled at Logan's reply. He was glad the boy was enjoying it. A new member to their little TuG group. He wondered if the boy had some teammates from his cross-country team interested as well. Logan looked at his cocooned body in the black wraps to smile and pushed against his hips to see his arms bulge a bit to snap back onto his hips. "So, what else is there to do like this?" he asked innocently. "Or better yet, what is it that you do mostly when you get together for these games?"

That question rang music into Cole's and Alex's ears. This curious boy always questioning his experience about being tied up slowly now more opened up to hear their games. Alex showed some good things like tying him up differently from the duct tape mummy, to hogtie, trapping him in his zentai suit, bounding him in his sleeping bag, rope ties, and even tickling him for fun. There were much stricter positions that they could introduce to him later and slowly if he was ready for it. But they wanted to go slow and show him some basic games. That's when Cole had the idea to introduce him to some new horizons. "Ever seen a gas mask before?" he asked to pique his interest.

Curious about the rubber mask, Logan nodded his head a bit. He had seen one before. He saw the teen bring the black rubber mask with the wide goggles and black elastic straps behind the head. That one was different from the one he had seen before. "I have seen one before at a teammate's house, he asked if I wanted to try it on, but I didn't get a chance to." he said and studied it more. It looked like it had more structure than being flat from the other one. Were there different gas masks? He never bothered looking them up. "The one my teammate had was more… flat, greenish color rubber and the mask made me think of those space jockeys from the Alien movies."

"Ah, you mean the common Russian gas mask." Cole said as he knew which one Logan was referring to. "That one is annoying if you have longer hair like you and me, meant for more buzzed cut hair. Your teammate has short hair?" He saw the 13-year-old nodding. "I thought so. Your teammate must be Bradley Turner, the little brother to Greg. He's on our wrestling team and has a similar mask that you described and uses in our games. Not surprised his brother has a gas mask as well." He chuckled and started loosening the elastic straps of his mask. "So, this here is the Israeli gas mask, some difference from Greg's gas mask. I mean both made of rubber, but I find it more comfortable with the straps than having a full mask over my head. Pulls on the hair too much."

Logan had his head tilted. A full rubber gas mask to engulf his head? Interesting. But Cole could be right, rubber pulling on his head would be painful if he didn't have short hair like Bradley did with his buzz cut. So maybe the older teen's gas mask would be better to have. But he felt a bit nervous, the nozzle looked narrow to enclose his mouth and nose, would he get enough air in it? Was breathing a bit difficult then? He didn't know, but he trusted Cole and knew the football player would make sure he's breathing okay and safe. Plus, he kept checking on him while he was blind and gagged after having his head wrapped up. Never left his side, so he knew Cole was experienced in these games.

The teen showed Logan the inside of the gas mask. "So, this cup part of the mask is where you'll do most of the breathing." he started to explain. "Since it's rubber, it forms a tight seal around your face so that chemical gases don't get to you. Having a cloth gas mask, not a good idea for them to seep through. And the straps back here make it easy to tighten and adjust onto your face. Since you're a good size, this should fit you just nicely." He reached into his bag to pull out the long hose and screwed it into the main nozzle. "And a lot of time, I use this gas mask to torture my poor prisoners to smell some nice strong socks of mine or theirs and can cut off their air supply. But I won't do that to you or the hose just yet. Breathing with the hose is a bit difficult." He unscrewed the hose and held the gas mask close to Logan's face, waiting for his approval rather than strapping it against his will. He wanted the blonde-haired teen to have fun and not be scared in their games.

Logan looked a bit unsure about the thing attached to his face. It reminded him of the anesthesia techs that held a rubber mask to his face before putting him to sleep for his tonsil surgery. But this wasn't the same thing, and he knew Cole wouldn't put him to sleep with drugs, most likely give him the opposite effect with a sock to wake him up. But he trusted Cole and Alex and wanted to learn about their games and be part of them. So, he took a deep breath to nod at Cole to do it.

Logan felt the rubber nozzle pressing around his nose and mouth and soon the large goggles in front of his eyes to see through the mask. He then felt Cole gently lifting the back of his head up to slip the straps behind him and snapped into place. With the pull of the straps, Cole tightened the gas mask around the teen's face and Logan could feel his breathing become narrower. He looked around worriedly and wasn't sure if he had to take in deep breaths or small breaths to start hyperventilating. "Logan, just nice normal breaths, okay." Cole said while petting his hair to calm him down. "I know it's scary but trust me." Logan nodded and started taking some slow normal breaths and felt himself starting to calm down as he slowly got the feeling of the gas mask. "Good. That's it, buddy." Cole smiled and watched the boy carefully. "Some time with that on, then we'll move to the next part of the smelling games."

Logan wondered what Cole meant by that. But since this gas mask came from him, he could probably tell what he'll be smelling. Definitely not roses. That was for sure. For now, he started to relax and waited for Cole's next part in the game. He kept pushing against his bandages to remind himself that he was still mummified.
Last edited by Stormee 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent sequel really too too awesome I always wanted to test a gas mask lol
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Good to see Logan is still just as curious and enjoying his bondgae exploration! Though he might regret it when Cole starts the next part with the smells through the gas mask 🤣🤣

As always, can't wait to see this continue!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah this is such a great story!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi everyone, I'm back with a new chapter to my 3rd story on this site. Least this was done earlier than being like over a month late. But things have been getting busy with work. Anyway, [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], thank you all much again for the comments and hope you enjoy the next installment to Logan's adventure filled weekend of TuGs. :D
*HUURR-HUHHH…. HUURR-HUHHH…*

This was all Logan could hear. The sound of his own breathing. Something he didn't expect when trying on a gas mask. Granted it was his first time, but it was an interesting time. Cole definitely had some of the interesting gear to be tied up in and with. Instead of being Spiderman wrapped up by Venom, he was now… a captured alien from space pirates? That sounded way better in his head.

He wasn't going to lie, but he was liking the gas mask. It was comfortable, not pulled tightly around his head. He could see through the lenses clearly to know Cole was nearby on the couch above his head. And he was able to breathe in quite easily. The owner of the mask had better knowledge than he did so he followed his advice to not panic. And it was working, he wasn't panicking and enjoyed being part of the group to be tied up. This weekend was a fun experience for the boy. He was curious to what else Cole would do for him in the future. Maybe show him the rest of the group to be tied up with or by.

The blonde teen continued to breathe to listen to his own breath and saw Cole's feet moving above him to wonder if he was shifting around or checking on him. But when he saw his face peering over the couch, he smiled as he was checking on him. "Doing okay down there, buddy?" he asked to see Logan nodding to smile. He climbed off the couch to kneel down to him to double check. "No difficulty breathing or anything uncomfortable?" he asked to see the 13-year old shake his head. "Good to hear. Ready for the next part of the mask torture?"

Curious, and already knowing what's going to happen, Logan nodded as he was ready. He knew Cole was going to make him smell his socks or shoes and he didn't have a choice when he was wrapped up and wearing the rubber mask. At least Cole was going to let him know rather than being Alex's wrestling dummy and being forced to smell his socks or shoes. And he would put up a good fight against his big brother to only end up pinned and have his face in his wrestling shoes. And if he could recall, it was twenty to zero against Alex and he had to make his brother smell his shoes that he uses for cross-country or even make him smell their dad's shoes. One day, he'll beat his brother.

No wait, he did. Tying him up was a victory. Twenty to one now.

Cole smiled to see the blond-haired teen ready to move on and explore more in their games. He was itching to shove his socks over the nozzle, but he refrained himself from doing something like that. He wanted to start off small for Logan to understand the purpose of his gas mask. Not scare him away from it. So, he had a better idea to introduce him. And without a word, he bounded to the kitchen to fetch something. And all Logan could do was watch the teen leave his view and went back to struggling to enjoy the wraps.

Less than a minute went by and Cole returned to the gas masked boy and waved in front of his goggles to alert his presence. Logan wanted to say something, but with the rubber nozzle around his nose and mouth to make an airtight seal, it would be uncomfortable for him. So he remained silent. "Yea, talking won't do much. Lot of times I have people gagged under that mask." Cole said as he knew what the blonde haired teen was thinking. "You can sort of talk, but with it under your chin, you won't get much of a peep out. Now then, time to show you the effects of my gas mask. We'll start off small and then move up."

Start off small? What did Cole mean by that? Before the raven-haired teen was ready, he unwrapped Alex's head, but kept his mouth wrapped shut and prompted him up on the adjacent couch. He knew Alex wanted to see Logan's first reactions with the gas mask. Like how all new initiatives react when introduced in their group. Cole appeared back over Logan's view and held up a bottle of liquid dish soap. That made the 13-year-old raise a brow as he saw it. Was he going to clean the mask while he had it on?

"Now I know what you're thinking, dish soap?" Cole asked. "Well this is the start off for you. Normally I would stick my socks over the nozzle on the newbies. But for you, you get the special privilege to work your way up." He reached over to pat him on the head to say 'you're welcome' and uncapped the lavender scent bottle.

That was it? Inhale the soap, but wouldn't that clog the nozzle? Those were some questions that ran through Logan's mind. "Mokay… man how?" he asked through the thick rubber mask. Cole wasn't kidding. Talking was hard with the gas mask on when it cupped under his chin. He could barely get his mouth to open more than he could. No wonder Cole enjoyed gagging them before wearing it so he didn't have to hear them talk like aliens with it on. The raven-haired teen only raised a finger to hold on and didn't see him squeeze the bottle to push the scented air out of the bottle and into the mask.

Logan was immediately greeted with an intense smell of the lavender dish detergent. Caught him off guard a bit to cough a little and could only smell the lavender around his nose. Now he understood the cause of the gas mask. With it around his nose and mouth in a tight seal, he could only inhale the smell that was introduced into the nozzle. The one way valve of inhaling brought in the smell and sealed it inside so it couldn't escape from the exhaust valve unless Logan were to breathe out. And with it being an enclosed space around his face, it made the lavender scent more intense than being out in the open. Now he could imagine the horror it brought if Cole used a sock over the nozzle.

"You doing okay in there?" Cole asked to squeeze another gust of the dish soap scent into his gas mask to hear Logan groan a bit. But he saw the blonde haired boy nodding his head to smile. He was glad to hear that. "Good, now breathe that soap out of your mask and we'll move on." he said to see him nodding and breathing out louder to expel the lavender smell out of the rubber mask. He spotted Logan's grey running shoes at the front door to know what to make the boy smell next and grabbed one and knelt back to see he was back to breathing regularly. "Now… let's see if it was worth wearing that week old sock for your bet with that same shoe you've been wearing." he said to flash the grey shoe over his goggles.

Logan's blue eyes widened when seeing his shoe in view. He didn't want that. He already knew how bad they smelled alone. The same shoes he wore all day for school, gym class, and even cross country practice. Wearing those for about ten hours through the day and poor ventilation through them harbored a lot of sweat inside and Logan knew how bad they smelled whenever he took them off when getting home. The blonde 13-year old knew he was powerless against Cole as he made him a mummy and made sure the bandages were secured. And with a gas mask, he knew it was going to intensify the smell of his shoe now. "Mod mad!" he begged through the rubber gas mask.

"Oh? You would rather prefer my shoes over that nozzle than this one?" Cole teased. Logan quickly thought of his outcomes and shook his head to object to the idea. "Well you don't have a choice in the matter now. Enjoy smelling your own feet and maybe it'll tell you to change your socks regularly and clean them." Cole advanced the shoe over the nozzle and Logan immediately could smell the locked up sweat in the sole of his shoe. The teen struggled to shake it off the nozzle as the smell of his feet were intense with the gas mask as it made him smell directly at the source. Alex watched this with amusement as his brother was now getting the true experience of the gas mask torture Cole does.

Logan could only groan as he inhaled the stench of his own feet. Smelling directly from the inside of the shoe without any ventilation from the outside made the experience more torturous. Unlike Alex pressing his socks against his nose or a time he had his face pressed into a teammate's shoe one time, there were openings around his nose to inhale regular air mixed with the sweaty smell. But since Cole had wedged the shoe into the nozzle, there wasn't any attempt to get clean air into his shoe. And the exhaust valve closed off every time he took a breath in so he couldn't get a breath of fresh air if he wanted to. Cole had the power over the young teen. "Ugh… it's gross." he complained to make Cole and Alex laugh.

"Well duh, your own dirty stinky shoe." Cole said obviously. "Not like mine or Alex's. Now then, enjoy that and we can move up to the next and final one for now. You got a lot of training to get experience with the big kids." He reached into his gym bag to pull out a long black basketball sock and waved it over Logan's eyes. The teen gulped as he saw the dreaded black cloth and knew his fate was sealed as he had to endure more of his running shoe stench.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

I'm verry sorry for not replying to your last parts [mention]Stormee[/mention] . But great work as always. Is always a pleasure to read how it goes :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
I just read the chapter you published three weeks ago and found it super enjoyable!
Not really sure where to start. I thought for sure the gas mask would be the highlight of that chapter for me, but what actually did it was Cole's antics, his cocky taunting and his dialogue with Logan.

I'm loving the idea of Logan wanting to come to his big brother's rescue, only to wind up as the mercy of Cole's other socked-foot :lol: Also loving the way Cole threatened to strap his worn jockstrap pouch to Alex's face and use Logan's mouth as a washing machine for his reeking black sock. A natural dominant, if I may say so myself.

His gas mask-related exchange with logan is real cute. I'm loving the way he's taking the time to explain how it works. There's a definite fatherly quality to him, and I'm sure his explanation helped those readers who are unfamiliar with gas masks ;)

Great stuff all around!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic