Weekend Prisoner: Revenge? (Sequel to Caught Red Handed and Weekend Prisoner) (m/M, M/Mm, m/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Weekend Prisoner: Revenge? (Sequel to Caught Red Handed and Weekend Prisoner) (m/M, M/Mm, m/M))

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back! After a long wait, I'm finally going to finish this trilogy off. So let's get down to it. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]BDBrit[/mention], thank you so much for following my stories and hope you enjoy the long awaited conclusion.
.......................................................................................
The ceiling fan hummed softly with the white noise it provided, causing a tranquil atmosphere to those under its calming sound. The room which was in was dark with a warm feel to it, not a dark scary feel to it, but a calming dark. The rain that occurred on friday and saturday night had slowly eased on the pounding of the sliding glass door into a fine sprinkle. This still had a calming effect to those who enjoyed the rain and the smell of it. But this isn't a tale of the weather. This was a tale of two brothers of 17 and 13 years of age, sleeping peacefully in the living room together. Both in their sleeping bags, but the younger brother unfortunately was a prisoner of the older brother and was tied up into his sleeping bag. And this was the second night he had to spend sleeping in his bag. So this is the tale of Logan in his weekend adventure with his older brother, Alex.

Silent snores escaped from Logan as he slept quietly in his sleeping bag. But a small groan escaped from his lips as he tried to turn over in his sleep. But the boy couldn't turn on his own to groan some more and tried to shift his body some more. Groaning, Logan opened his eyes to reveal blue eyes and look around groggily as to why he couldn't turn over. He saw orange nylon surrounding him to grunt in his gag, confused to remember everything now as he woke up more. His older brother Alex had tied him up in his thick sleeping bag and everything was coming back to him. Rope encased around his body in strategic places on his body of the mummy style sleeping bag. Around his ankles, his hips and arms, and his shoulders to prevent the boy from attempting to escape. Around his mouth was a roll of black vet wrap Alex had wrapped around his head to prevent him from speaking or begging for freedom. Or even his brother's loud snoring when sharing rooms together.

Out of first instincts, Logan struggled with all of his strength he could muster in the tightness of the mummy style bag. But sadly, he wasn't going far to groan and slumped his head on his pillow. So much for escaping. But the 13 year old boy remembered he had revenge planning and needed to get out to attack Alex in their games. All weekend he had been experiencing new ways to be tied up by his older brother as his prisoner, but he was curious and enjoying these games. There was that nagging feeling he was dealing with since Alex started tying him up. This curiosity was getting the better of him and he was curious to what Alex may do to him if he failed at his revenge scheme. No! Logan wasn't going to allow it to fail, he needed to get Alex back before their parents came home today. He just needed to get out of his sleeping bag and make a small text for a request.

Logan returned to his bag to slowly relax and started squirming a bit, like a snake shedding its skin to try and squirm out of the bag. Seemed like the perfect metaphor to him. Luckily for Logan was that he was only in a tee shirt and wore his boxer briefs and compression shorts from his time being locked in his zentai suit and didn't bother putting on shorts to sleep in his underwear. Plus he didn't want to get overheated through the night as well. Continuing on, Logan could feel himself slowly slipping out of the nylon lining and slipping out of the ropes that encased him from the outside. He finally got an arm freed as he got his upper chest out but cursed as the rope around his ankles kept him intact in the bag to mutter under his gag. His bag was scrunched up now while his ankles were locked in place at the foot of the bag. "So close and yet so far. But I'm not doing revenge yet." he said to himself and looked for Alex's phone.

The reason why Logan wasn't going to fully escape was that he needed items to enact revenge. And the only way right now was to send a message to impersonate him to contact his older brother's best friend, Cole. This was the first part of the plan and slipped back into his bag like nothing happened until Alex fully untied him for breakfast and such. Then once Alex wasn't expecting it, he'll surprise him and get his revenge like he tried to before but Cole prevented it. He'll make sure he doesn't come into the picture again.

The 13 year old blonde spotted his brother's phone on the other side of him charging to groan quietly as he had to play Mission Impossible now. To not wake his brother and alert him of his escape or taking his phone. Having no choice, Logan started to army crawl closer to his snoring brother and stretched his arm over his brother while holding his breath to not alert his presence. He wasn't sure if Alex was a light sleeper to wake up quickly or a deep sleeper. He hoped for the latter so he could not worry about him. He felt his fingers touch Alex's smartphone and gently grabbed it to unplug it and brought it back to open the main screen. But there was a problem, pin number security. "There's always a catch…" the boy said to himself and had to think. He needed to get this on one try or else he'll activate the fail safe mode. He studied the photograph of the lockscreen to smirk as it was a picture of Alex and his girlfriend Jamie and tapped the four numbers to unlock it. "Try not to use your birth dates as a pin when I'm around, Alex." he thought cheekily.

Logan immediately went to Alex's text messages and found Cole's contact to open it and think. He had to impersonate Alex well to fool Cole to not make it like it's him. If Cole knew it was Logan texting, he was screwed and got caught. He took a deep breath through his nose and started typing. "Hey man, you awake? Logan is still sleeping and I need additional supplies while he's still tied up." he typed. Logan kept looking over his shoulder in case Alex was waking up. He hoped Cole was awake and at the gym this early in the morning.

The phone buzzed to make Logan relieved it was silent and not loud on its ringtone. If Alex heard it, he would have to abort the mission. He saw that Cole replied and he was up this early in the morning. "Yea man, I'm at the gym. What do you need now with the squirt? More socks of mine for him to keep controlled?" it read to make Logan think. How to respond to that.

"Nah bro, I need lots of tape. We ran out after he was a mummy for a couple hours. I got ideas with it. And plenty of socks from football practice to give him."

"How many do you need? And why me?"

"I can't leave him alone or else my mom would kill me and you're closer to the hardware store, right? Just get a few roles and leave it at the doorstep. I'll grab it while he's in the shower. I'll pay you back, I promise." Logan sent the final message and smiled widely when Cole said he'll grab some after his workout. All going to plan as he expected. He quickly deleted the messages and reached over to Alex's charger to plug it back in like he had nothing to do with it. He had his first phase slowly coming to him. Alex was his capture. He couldn't wait.

To get back into the illusion of being tied up in his bag, Logan quickly moved away from Alex to push his body back into his bag. The next tricky part was getting his arms back into the bag with the rope still around his shoulders, but Logan managed to squeeze through with ease and saw it was the same as before to smirk and closed his eyes to make it like he was still asleep. All he had to do was play the waiting game.

A low groan escaped from the older teen some time later as he stirred in his slumber to slowly open his eyes. His vision was a bit blurry but he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them and see more clearly to yawn. Alex turned to his captive brother to see him slowly opening his eyes as well. Probably been awake before he was and was bored out of his mind since he slept in. "Morning Twerp, sleep well?" he asked teasingly. "Look mighty comfy and warm in there, might keep you locked in it all day." That received a glare from his younger brother to chuckle lightly at it. "Oh fine, I'll let you out so you can use the bathroom and shower and then I'll shower to get breakfast started."

Logan thought it was too perfect now. If Alex was in the shower, he had time to set his trap. But he hoped Cole would drop the duct tape off soon before Alex got out. The boy waited for Alex to untie the ropes around his sleeping bagged form and climbed out when the ropes came off his ankles. "Hmm, weird. Looked like your arms were a bit loose." Alex wondered. Logan got a bit worried about that, but saw Alex shrug at it. "Must've been squirming in the middle of the night. Could've escaped you know. Now hold still so I can remove your favorite gag."

Logan rolled his eyes to the comment. It wasn't his favorite gag. Neither were Alex's socks as well. Though he thought it was funny to gagged with his own socks. Big taste difference. The boy remained still as Alex unwrapped his face and felt it become loose with each wrap to sigh as it was off, he felt around his face as he could feel creases on his cheeks. "Thanks… I guess." he said to get up and stretch his body to hear his bones popping to sigh. That felt good to him. Then the morning urge to use the bathroom came to him to rush upstairs to grab his towel from his room and closed the bathroom door.

After he relieved himself and was in the shower, Logan pondered how he should trap his brother with the duct tape. He proved to himself that he could tackle his brother and lock handcuffs on him. But he didn't know where Alex took the cuffs and was probably going to use them on him. But he needed to think of a clever idea. Alex was bigger and stronger than him, but Logan was smaller and quick on his feet. "Is it possible I could run around and tape him up like that?" he wondered to himself. "No… too risky… I need the tape to get all of his body and quickly to make him a mummy… like a sheet of duct tape rather than a strip." That's when it hit him with an idea. When making duct tape wallets with his teammates at a sleepover, they had to make layers and sheets. And that's how he'll trap Alex. In a duct tape sheet.

With that idea in mind, Logan quickly finished his shower to grab his towel to step out to rush to his room to dry off and put on a clean pair of black boxer briefs, an Avengers tee shirt, and a pair of athletic shorts to step out of his room. He watched Alex step out of his room and was on his phone as he walked into the bathroom to close the door behind him. Logan thought it was perfect to see he was distracted and would probably be on his phone for a long while before getting in the shower. To be sure his package was at the door as requested, the blonde haired kid went downstairs to open the front door to see a plastic hardware store bag to smile widely as Cole delivered it. He reached in to pull out a new roll of duct tape to see it was white and even wide. This was just too perfect for the boy now that he couldn't hold his excitement and ripped off the plastic wrap around the tape.

Phase one complete. Phase two to capture his brother.
Last edited by Stormee 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

great story, looking forward to the next part :D
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great start of the sequel and can’t wait for the next chapter!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You hurt my feelings [mention]Stormee[/mention] not tagging me to let me know you posted the 3rd part to this. I'll remember that when you try to dodge all the guys in the tent on Easy Prey 4. It'll be such a shame to alert the guys that Ethan tagged you in (well I think I actually tagged you in for him since he couldn't) but your trying to escape before they find out 😈🤣. Just kidding! It just delayed me seeing part 3 a little bit 🙃

I'm so torn right now. Part of me would like to see Logan get a bit of revenge but the dom in me wants to see it backfire and Logan get caught again. I dislike I'm torn but either way, I'm interested to see what happens!!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago great story, looking forward to the next part :D
Thanks. Be sure to check out my other stories if you haven't. There's a link underneath my signature.
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Great start
Thanks. I'm glad you like it so far. :D
Mummybag wrote: 1 year ago Great start of the sequel and can’t wait for the next chapter!
Thank you, Mummybag. Be on the lookout, I may even add in extra sleeping bag material for Logan to get tied up in. ;)
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago You hurt my feelings [mention]Stormee[/mention] not tagging me to let me know you posted the 3rd part to this. I'll remember that when you try to dodge all the guys in the tent on Easy Prey 4. It'll be such a shame to alert the guys that Ethan tagged you in (well I think I actually tagged you in for him since he couldn't) but your trying to escape before they find out 😈🤣. Just kidding! It just delayed me seeing part 3 a little bit 🙃

I'm so torn right now. Part of me would like to see Logan get a bit of revenge but the dom in me wants to see it backfire and Logan get caught again. I dislike I'm torn but either way, I'm interested to see what happens!!
I'm so sorry, [mention]Red86[/mention]. I tried to remember my list of readers but you were on my mind and I couldn't remember your name, I knew it was Red and just drew a blank. I wasn't on my computer when I posted. I was posting with my phone. So please don't send the guys after me if I try to sneak out if I mention you next time in the story. Even though I wouldn't mind switching places with Ethan. :lol: But thanks for the review and be on the lookout of how Logan plans his revenge.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago
I'm so sorry, [mention]Red86[/mention]. I tried to remember my list of readers but you were on my mind and I couldn't remember your name, I knew it was Red and just drew a blank. I wasn't on my computer when I posted. I was posting with my phone. So please don't send the guys after me if I try to sneak out if I mention you next time in the story. Even though I wouldn't mind switching places with Ethan. :lol: But thanks for the review and be on the lookout of how Logan plans his revenge.
No worries my friend! I was just giving you a bit of a hard time for forgetting me. Like I said, it just delayed me a bit in seeing it, otherwise I would have commented sooner. I will be on the lookout!!

You know, I really don't know why you wanna escape from the guys. You keep saying you wouldn't mind taking Ethan's place, so why not just accept fate 😈. But I'm guessing you have the moto of catch me if you can, only then will you accept defeat and enjoy your predicament 🤣🤣🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Though I would love to see this little scheme succeed and Alex under wraps, why do I get the feeling that Logan's craft plan will end up backfiring just like they always do? :lol: Anyways, whatever ends up happening, we're definitely bound to enjoy it.

Better hope Alex doesn't check his recent text message exchanges, or else Logan will undoubtedly find himself victim to his own plotting!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

very nice start :). I'm curious whether phase two succeeds or not :D
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Very interesting start indeed :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back finally to post a new chapter. I've been busy with some of my writing and at a couple being lazy while doing other things, but I'm back and slapping myself in the face to keep working. So [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], hope you all who were waiting enjoy the next installment of the story. Let's see if Logan succeeds with his plan. :D
.................................................................................
With the rolls of white duct tape in the house, Logan had to think now and quickly. He was at a standstill now. How was he going to make a thick large sheet of duct tape for his brother to fall victim to? He knew Alex was on his phone when he went to the bathroom, so it meant he had an open window with him on the toilet and starting his shower. But how long would that be before he could trap his brother? So Logan needed to think before his revenge failed and get himself tied up again by Alex.

His blue eyes darted around to figure out what to do. They finally stopped as his eyes caught something in the corner of the ceiling to see a cobweb hanging there. It hit Logan as he had it now. Spiders find structural supports to have a baseline for their webs before weaving them. So that meant he needed two support beams to make his duct tape sheet like a spider. And his eyes laid at the banisters at the base of the stairs to the upper to smile and quickly rushed over with his rolls of tape. Attaching one end to the wooden post and stretching it across to the other, Logan did a quick check to see if the width would trap his brother by standing up and keeping his arms close to his body. Imagining how the tape would wrap around his body, it was safe to say that the width of tape would ensnare his brother. To that, Logan continued to start making the first layer of the sheet.

The sound of the shower running brought Logan to its attention to start working hurriedly. Knowing Alex, he could be taking a ten to fifteen minute shower. But that still had little time for Logan. He kept adding layer after layer on his sheet of duct tape until it had about six to seven layers of thickness. Logan was proud of his work as it reached the top of his chest to his waist. So for size comparison, it should accommodate Alex's shoulders to his midriff? Maybe? "I better get Alex's arms pretty good and then his legs." he muttered to himself and looked at his roll. Nearly empty by the looks of it, so Logan added some vertical strips to add in some support until the roll was spent and tossed aside. "Phew… that felt like forever." he sighed in relief.

The shower was still going to have Logan smiling to grab some scissors to cut the sheet off the stairs and carefully walk up to Alex's room without getting himself caught in it or have the sticky side catch together or anything. Once at his older brother's room, he needed to get his brother caught in it like a bug. He saw his brother's bed sheets were white as the tape to smile as it was perfect camouflage to carefully walk around Alex's discarded sports equipment and clothes to set the sheet on top of his bed spread. Logan was practically giggling with excitement to run downstairs to grab a new roll and to make it easier for him to wrap his brother's legs, he made a flap by sticking the end to the sticky side of the tape so he wouldn't have to fumble around to find the end.

With his new tape roll, Logan ran upstairs to hide in his parents room as it was across from Alex's room. But he had a wild idea as he thought of it. The white tape, making the sheet like a spider web, and making a trap like a spider, Logan was practically a spider himself. But he wanted to make it more fun and he had the perfect costume for it. He quietly ran to his room to pull out his Spiderman suit to remove his shorts to slip on his compression shorts to start pulling on the legs of his suit. Unlike his orange zentai suit, Logan's spiderman suit was the same material in fabric with the Far From Home print design. But his suit had built in treads on the soles of his feet, for more outdoor activity wise (and even wearing when seeing Spiderman in theaters), in which he could feel after his feet reached the bottom and pulled up past his waist and up to his chest. After his arms were in the sleeves and fingers in the appropriate slots for the gloves, Logan grabbed the detachable mask with the plastic lenses for the eyes to slip it over his face and zipped it down to be tight fit around his face. His smile grew with anticipation again as he'll catch Alex this time without Cole interfering to grab his tape roll and ran out of his room to hide.

And perfect timing as he heard the shower stopping. Alex was coming for the trap.

Logan waited patiently and got himself down to the floor in a Spiderman pose that was ready to strike. The tape roll was gripped tightly in his hand as he waited. The bathroom door opened to have Logan become quiet to see Alex dressed back in his sweatpants and shirt to head for his room. This was the time now to strike to have Logan rushing toward his brother's back as he was facing his bed with the camouflage tape sheet. With a mighty push, Alex fell forward to the surprise and landed on the bed to immediately feel his skin pulling on something. "Logan, what the hell!?" Alex shouted. He tried to get up to defend himself but his forearms were close together as he fell forward on his arms to cushion his fall. Alex watched as his brother in his Spiderman suit pulled the hidden duct tape sheet from his bed and over his back until he was in a semi cocoon. The first thing that came to mind was where did the duct tape come from? "Hey I'm talking to you, twerp! Where did you get this tape from!?"

Smiling in victory on trapping his brother, Logan hopped onto Alex's bed and sat on his back to keep him pinned down. And he made sure to throw his weight onto him. Not like he could push himself off the bed without the use of his arms. Plus it was to be sure the tape was catching every open space to restrict him more. "Oh I got it as a favor from someone we know." he teased to ruffle his damp hair. "And no it wasn't from Ethan next door. I took your phone and texted Cole while you slept and he was working out." Alex's eyes widened when Logan said he used his phone. That meant one thing. The 13 year boy could see his brother's look through his lenses to smirk. "Yea, that's right, I managed to escape and play coy to you thinking I was still tied up in my sleeping bag. But no more of you tying me up. I'm here for pay back." He climbed off his brother to grab the flap on his roll of tape to pull a long strip out as he was going for his legs.

Instinctively, Alex tried to keep his legs away from Logan's tape while trying to squirm off his bed so he could plant his feet on the floor. If he could get himself to his feet, he'll pin his little brother to the wall and demand to be free. But Logan wasn't going to let that happen to quickly wrap the tape around his calf as an anchor point to reach over to Alex's other leg even though he tried to stretch away from it after he felt the tape on his leg and Logan fought to bring his legs together. But this caused pain on the leg hairs of Alex with the sticky tape and kicking and bringing his legs together. "Ow! You're pulling on my damn leg hair!" Alex complained as he felt his legs together and Logan quickly wrapped his legs in a messy fashion with the tape until he had a thick layer. This brought a sigh to Logan as he ripped the tape and made a new flap for the final piece of resistance. A gag.

His older brother's legs were wrapped nice and tight, but a bit messy compared when Alex mummified him in tape where it was more clean and organized. Alex's arms were pinned to his chest, but a thick sheet of tape had ensnared his brother to where Alex tried to push his arms away, but couldn't for the thick layer. Logan had to give his work some credit as it was holding him down. Probably would have held the 13 year old down as well if it backfired. "Now, every good prisoner needs a gag." Logan said cheekily as to remind Alex what he had done to him. The boy in the Spiderman suit scanned around his brother's discarded socks as they held bountiful opportunities. His wore out ankle socks, football socks to knot and stuff between his teeth, to the tube socks he wears to the gym. All too perfect to choose from. Logan had picked his brother's discarded jockstrap from the floor to stretch his arm out with a crossed face and tossed it out. That would be considered too mean since Alex didn't gag him with it.

"Yea too far with that idea, Alex." Logan agreed even though his brother didn't say anything about it. The lightbulb above his head flickered to life as he knew the perfect gag. "Wait here." he said to have Alex roll his eyes like he could go anywhere and left his brother to struggle as he ran downstairs. Logan reached the living room to scan around and spotted the two black basketball socks to grab them. A strong smell wafted into his nose through the spandex mask to make the boy cough and shudder to the smell. Definitely not Alex's socks, but Cole's. The very ones he left behind to be tortured by the smell when he was in a makeshift straitjacket. Very old and wore a lot; the perfect gag for his captured older brother.

With his new prize to gag his brother, Logan quickly bound up the stairs to enter Alex's room and sat on his back. He bunched up the black sock and pressed it against Alex's lips. A startled muffled grunt escaped from the older teen to shake his head away. "That reeks. Whose sock is that!?" Alex complained. He saw the other black sock land next to his face to study it and have realization hit him. He recognized those black socks with the white patch in the arch of the foot. "No way are you stuffing Cole's nasty sock in my mouth. He wore that thing for three weeks, he said." He started to struggle harder to try and buck his brother off his back. But Logan stayed on his back.

"Well too bad, they're going in your big mouth." Logan rebutted to push the sock he had in his hand against his brother's mouth to try and stuff the sock in. But Alex kept his mouth clamped shut while trying to shake him off, trying to ignore the smell of his best friend's sweaty feet. Even Logan can smell them from his position, strong, ripe, and vinegary. Logan was starting to lose patience and just wanted to gag his brother and reached down to his neck to pinch a pressure point. This unfair approach made the older teen yelp in pain to open his mouth and gave Logan the split second to start pushing the black dried sweat cloth into his mouth. Alex's muffled grunts and shaking of the head made Logan want to work harder to keep pushing more of the fabric in until it was packed as best he could. The 13 year old blonde quickly grabbed the duct tape to pull out a long strip to press it against his brother's mouth before he had the chance to spit it out and wrapped the roll around his mouth several times until the tape was severed and smoothed out.

"Mmmuuph! Uuughh! Mmrrmmph!" Alex shouted to squirm in his bed while trying to break from the thick layered tape.

Logan let out a cheer of victory as he finally captured the big brute of his brother. He was now tied up and gagged and the boy was freed. He can do whatever he wanted and Alex can spend all of Sunday coping and get a taste of his own medicine. The boy was ready to leave but decided to have more fun by gathering all of Alex's socks from the floor and dumped them on his head to have all the smells of his feet around him. "Take care. I'm gonna go play Spiderman while I'm wearing my suit." he said on his plan. He closed the door to head downstairs while leaving his brother to bask in his own socks and tape prison and turned on the Playstation to look at the games.

Unknown to the boy, a figure stood behind him. And as Logan found his Spiderman game, he reached out for it, but a hand clamped over his mouth to startle him and screamed in the handgag. Out of fight or flight instincts, Logan started to thrash around to escape from his assailant until he felt a thick arm wrap around his thin body and pinned his arms down to his sides. His heart was racing out of fear as this person was probably a burglar or serial killer to scream in the hand more and try to squirm free. He only wished he didn't have his mask on so he could bite his assailant and escape to run upstairs to Alex's room to cut him free to defend them from the intruder.

"I see you captured your brother really well, Spiderman." the intruder said quietly to keep a strong hold on the squirming boy. "To that I say, good job." Logan immediately stopped fighting as he recognized the voice. It wasn't an intruder. But someone he knew.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Wow, blonde 13 year old Logen finally managed to tie up his older brother and the tide seems to be turning again haha... let's not wait too long for the sequel!! :D ;)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah! Logan got his revenge but it's backfiring. Logan should have made sure the doors were locked during the planning stages 🤣

Atleast it's not an intruder. But who is this familiar voice? Cole? Mitch? Andrew? I'm going with Mitch since you said thick arm but could be Cole or even someone else!

Good spot to leave us at. But God do I hate cliffhangers 🤣🤣

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!!
Last edited by Red86 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Jeah… great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Phew, I finally manged it to read it. Nice sequel. I guess Logan will be nicely wrapped up next :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Now he got his payback :D. I'm curios who the other person is :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What an ingenious little twerp to catch his older brother in such a humoristic and seemingly implausible fashion :lol:
Very much enjoying Alex's predicament, especially now that his mouth has been silenced with one of Cole's smelly old socks.
Good for Logan!

Anxious to find out who this intruder is.
Great stuff, [mention]Stormee[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago What an ingenious little twerp to catch his older brother in such a humoristic and seemingly implausible fashion :lol:
Very much enjoying Alex's predicament, especially now that his mouth has been silenced with one of Cole's smelly old socks.
Good for Logan!

Anxious to find out who this intruder is.
Great stuff, @Stormee!
Glad you enjoyed the chapter and the cleverness of Logan and his choice of fashionable attire to capture his villainous foe. Indeed Logan is a crafty twerp, but he's Alex's twerp as well. Now his big brother will enjoy the pleasure of chewing on his best friend's old, ripen sock. :D

Thanks again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! You'll find out who the intruder is very soon.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 1 year ago Now he got his payback :D. I'm curios who the other person is :D
Do not fear, [mention]Gil[/mention]! We shall see soon, writing in process.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Phew, I finally manged it to read it. Nice sequel. I guess Logan will be nicely wrapped up next :lol:
Ooh you never know, [mention]Killua[/mention]. Just wait to see who the intruder is and then you debate what happens next to him. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago wow, what a twist. I hope its Andrew
A plot twist indeed, [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]. Just wait and see. It could be anyone.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Mummybag wrote: 1 year ago Jeah… great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter
It shall come when my schedule allows me to work on my stuff, but it'll come, [mention]Mummybag[/mention]!
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Great work again!
Thanks, [mention]harveygasson[/mention]! :D
Gino wrote: 1 year ago Wow, blonde 13 year old Logen finally managed to tie up his older brother and the tide seems to be turning again haha... let's not wait too long for the sequel!! :D ;)
It'll come, [mention]Gino[/mention]! Don't fret or anything. When it comes, I'll mention you and everyone else reading this story. ;) :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Ah! Logan got his revenge but it's backfiring. Logan should have made sure the doors were locked during the planning stages 🤣

Atleast it's not an intruder. But who is this familiar voice? Cole? Mitch? Andrew? I'm going with Mitch since you said thick arm but could be Cole or even someone else!

Good spot to leave us at. But God do I hate cliffhangers 🤣🤣

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!!
Yea Logan got his brother in a bind and was regretting it now that he has an intruder in the home, but luckily it was someone he knows. Who could it be? You'll have to wait and see. And sorry if I left you in a cliffhanger. I like doing that a lot, [mention]Red86[/mention]. :lol: And I won't forget to mention you. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic