Weekend Prisoner: Revenge? (Sequel to Caught Red Handed and Weekend Prisoner) (m/M, M/Mm, m/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

I think the story is great and would be happy if a weekend game turned into a week-long game during the holidays. with many new possibilities and experiments.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, we are back with a new chapter and I can feel this series is close to wrapping up. It had taken me forever, but I have had a lot of fun making this series when I first started about a year ago and loved creating these wonderful characters and tying them up. Hearing your comments have kept me going and I will love to make more stories in the next year. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Chris12[/mention], [mention]@The_slave[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention],
................................................................................................
Every breath was intense as the previous one. With a tight seal of the rubber mask around his nose and mouth, no free oxygen would leak into the gas mask. Just the air of his smelly shoe that was crammed against the nozzle of his gas mask. Cole really knew how to take control of his situation and make him squirm and smell anything sweaty and aged against his will. And tying him down comfortably to prevent him from removing the shoe or mask. All the younger teen could do was just groan to each inhale of his shoe and have the stale, sweaty, cheesy foot smell linger in the rubber mask. Probably having Alex and Cole's shoes would be a death sentence to him. Now Logan understood the games more and more by Alex and Cole.

And to be honest, he was liking the situation with everything it had to offer. When Alex first grabbed him after raiding his room, he thought he was doomed for a beating. But the situation turned out better for him. Experiencing his time as a sticky, duct tape mummy was an interesting experience, being treated like a trapped prisoner and fed pizza by his brother. Still a painful unwrapping to use the bathroom. Then getting stuffed into his sleeping bag for the nights and being gagged was an interesting experience to be tied up and sleeping as long as his brother didn't stuff his mouth with anything. The one thing he didn't mind that he was still growing around to was the sock gags and having to smell them. His feet weren't that bad in terms of chewing on his socks or inhaling his shoe in the gas mask. Except for the bet he made with a teammate to wear the same socks for a week and not change them for gym or cross country. That was strong from his own standards. But in terms of Alex and Cole's socks, that would be something he needed to work on to stomach more if he was going to be gagged by them constantly. And who knew if the other members of their group had any bad socks as they did.

But back at the recollection of the weekend, the handcuffs, makeshift straitjacket with Cole's under armor shirt that stretched around his body, being tied up in his zentai suits, hogtied, tied to the broomstick and tickled by Alex, was just a weekend he couldn't forget after experiencing it all from the older teens. Like he didn't want it to end and keep getting tied up by them, but it'll have to come to an end soon as their parents would be home today and probably don't know that Alex and Cole dabble into this hobby of theirs. So, this secret will be kept under lock and key, and he would look forward to playing more of these games with them in secrecy. He wanted to try out more ways to be tied up and see how well he could tie someone up for fun. Like getting revenge on Alex with his tape trap was fun, but he wanted to be on the fun as well as tying someone up while being tied up too.

Cole watched the younger teen pondering in his thoughts and enjoyed hearing his groans and breath of the gas mask. Many times, of sealing that mask onto his prisoner's faces and hearing that same breath sound meant he had a good seal around their face to not allow any air in and only have musty air to smell. The teen turned to his best friend to ungag him and pulled out his black sock that he left for Logan to have when he first tied him up yesterday. "Thanks for the washing. It needed that." he teased. "Maybe next time you can give my jockstrap a wash or even the entire team."

"Oh screw off and untie me." Alex retorted and heard his friend chuckle to lay him down on the floor. It didn't take Cole long to find where the sheet of tape connected together after Logan trapped him and started pulling down the middle. The blonde-haired teen winced as his friend was widening the sheet and pulling on some of his arm hair and skin and gritted his teeth after one final pull and Alex was out of the elaborate web Logan had made. Logan's eyes widened through the gas mask lenses as he saw Alex standing up after untying his feet and stretching his body. "Man, that's better. You got a lot to learn to tie someone better, Logan." he said and headed for the nearest bathroom.

With the used-up tape sheet, Cole quickly crumpled it into a sticky ball of tape and took it outside to dispose of it in the trash can. Upon entering back inside the house, he met up with Alex in the living room to discuss about their new recruit and prisoner. But it wasn't for punishing him or anything to abuse him. It was more of welcoming him and planning what else they can do for the future. Several of their friends from the football and wrestling team were into their games of being tied up and now they had a new younger member to join them. Especially when he would be joining them in the same school next year. Logan, however, couldn't speak or do anything but struggle against the bandages holding him and inhaling his shoe as he saw the two older teens staring at him as if they wanted to unleash Hell on him. That made him a bit worried.

But it was a mind game to him.

"I have to admit, this is a better Sunday than just working out and watching TV." Cole said to sit down next to Logan and help sit the boy up against the couch. Logan winced a little as the tight wraps made it difficult to sit up a bit as it made him more rigid. Not as rigid as the duct tape experience, but it was there. "I got to torture my friend and his brother after he got his revenge on you and showing the new kid the ropes. A nice day for sure." he added and removed the grey shoe off his gas mask.

Logan immediately took in deep breaths of the clean air and forcibly exhaled the stale, cheesy air that lingered in the gas mask until it was washed out. Now it was just cleaner and smelled more of rubber than a sweaty shoe. That made the teen slump back to have his head resting on the couch cushion. That was a relief. But Cole wasn't finished with him as he had a final piece of resistance. His black gym sock that was harbored in his sweaty gym bag. And the teen had worn it every time he had gone to the gym for a week. But a week was just a mild taste compared to what Cole does for his victims to chew and inhale on. But Logan didn't need to know that. Not yet that is.

To ensure Logan couldn't back away from this next session of torture, Cole lifted the blonde-haired boy onto his lap and wrapped his large arm around his chest. Logan gulped a bit as the raven-haired teen hugged him closer to the point, he was pinned to him. Not like he could fight back or something. But when he saw the black sock being brought over, then he started struggling against Cole. It was considered difficult since he was wrapped up in the bandages and weaker against the football player. He knew this battle was a loss to him. So, what was the point of resisting against the older person?

Cole saw his uncomfortableness when presenting the sock to feel a bit bad for him but knew how to cheer him up. He didn't want the kid to die from noxious gasses. "Alright timeout and let me talk," he said and set the sock down on their lap. "I'll cut you a deal. If you can endure my week-old sock for one minute, I'll untie you and you can make any wish of yours come true. Have me tie Alex up, or him tying me up or tie him up yourself and I'll hold him down. Any wish can be yours. But remember, I wore this particular sock for a week from the gym, football practice, and never washed it. So, be ready."

That offer sounded like a good deal. It would be funny to see how Cole tied up his brother in their games and see how he liked inhaling the feet of his friend. He bet his screams of torture were the funniest to hear. So, Logan took a deep breath to make the gas mask huff and he nodded. One minute, not the end of his life. He could do it. Cole smiled and figured that his best friend's younger brother wouldn't last the whole minute. Maybe at least thirty seconds. He quickly grabbed his phone to set a timer for one minute and grabbed the black sock. With a quick wave to taunt him, Logan gulped a bit and knew it was too late to back out, but he wanted his revenge and took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

The black sock was pulled over his nozzle and Cole made sure the end reached the toes part when the strongest smell of it lingered. The countdown starts now.

Logan's blue eyes widened in shock and disgust as he took his first breath of the sock. He thought having Cole's worn sock inches from his face smelled awful. But having them on the gas mask and forced to constantly inhale the smell made the boy cough and gag to the smell to struggle in Cole's lap to have the teen wrap his arms around him to hold him still. The smell was indescribable to the teen as his eyes watered a bit. It smelled strongly of sweat from hours of being in a poorly ventilated shoe mixed with the strong scent of fermented feta cheese, and dirt from the football field. Logan was glad he was wrapped up so he couldn't remove the gas mask himself or else he'll lose the challenge and remain as their prisoner. How much longer to inhale this sweaty wad that was a sock? He'd hate to see what a two week was like.

Alex watched with amusement as his little brother was inhaling his best friend's sock. A little revenge in his favor for chewing on the same kind of sock. His groans of his disgust and fidgeting to get away from Cole was entertaining that he had to take his phone out and take some pictures to keep around. Maybe a little blackmail as well if needed. He did feel bad though for his brother to have to smell the sock. Considering Logan was new to their games, he had been smelling his own socks and the big brother's as well while chewing on them. So, he should have some practice to endure a smellier kind in the future. But for now, they can stick to their socks in their games.

The minute was almost up, and Cole was actually impressed with the results. Logan was enduring the intensity of his week-old sock he had worn for extensive hours from training. Most of the people he tied up would be begging for the sock to be removed. But Logan wasn't screaming for it to be removed. He was resisting the temptation to scream, figuring the motivation to have his brother tied up by him made him endure it more. He'll happily tie Alex up and put him in an excruciating position. And stuff his mouth to the brim with any gag that seemed fitting. His socks or maybe jockstrap. And he had twenty seconds left. Home stretch for the mummified boy.

The smell wasn't getting dull for Logan, rather it was getting more intense in each breath. He could feel his stomach turning a bit, but he held it down to not get sick. He didn't want to ruin Cole's gas mask. For an entire minute, he knew the smell of the raven-haired teen's feet was going to be burned into his mind and affect his capabilities of smelling things clean. It'll probably smell like Cole feet for a long time before he could smell the flowers again. The timer went off as the minute passed and Cole smiled to Logan's accomplishment and removed the gas mask and sock. He did feel bad as Logan had a little shade of green on him. Even Alex was amazed to his brother from not passing out from the musty cheese in Cole's sock. "Congrats Logan, you can join the big kids in our games by passing the initiation." he said to cheer the 13-year-old. "And as promised, you can have any wish come true. Would it be Alex tying me up? Or me tying him up."

Taking in deep breaths of clean air, Logan could feel his nerves slowly calming down. He did it. Inhaling a week-old sock under that sealed tight gas mask, he wondered what the intensity was if Cole wore a sock for an entire month. Possibly death on first inhalation. He shuddered on the thought as he hoped that would never come to him. But since he won the bet, a deal was a deal, and he could have anything happen in his decision. After having the rest of the cheesy sock smell out of his system, he looked at Cole to think. He had mummified his body up, but the events before that made Logan think some revenge should come to Cole's way. Tackling off of Alex, tying him up against his will, tormenting him by rubbing his feet over his nose and having a bad case of foot odor. There was some revenge to come his way. So, that's when Logan had decided. "How about I tie you up instead?" he said as his wish.

Cole blinked to the plot twist Logan offered. Normally he wasn't the type to get tied up by anyone. He mostly liked having the control of tying people up. But he did enjoy his exploration of being tied up very minimally. Plus, Logan was new and should have his share of tying someone up in their games. So, the raven-haired teen smiled to the decision he made without a counteroffer. "A deal is a deal." he said and started unwrapping Logan.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Thanks stormee for another great story with all the cool guys! I really enjoyed it again. :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is just amazing
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Keep it up with this story, it’s a great pleasure reading it!
Can’t wait te see what the revenge is going to be!
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

thanks for the great weekend of stories. I would be happy to read something again soon.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great post and looking forward to seeing how Logan deals with Cole
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fully caught up now and still very much enjoying myself!
Awesome continuation, [mention]Stormee[/mention].

Having a lot of experience with gasmasks and being the proud owner of three different models, I can tell by reading this that you know your stuff. The descriptions and smell amplifications were spot on, as was the muffling effect some models have on the wearer's lower face. All in all, this was quite brilliantly worded.

Out of the three, Cole is definitely my favourite.
This is further reinforced by his ability to take things slow with Logan and also by his willingness to stick to his promises.

Also quite a bit of foreshadowing in that last chapter.
Seems like the three of them are going to be having some regular fun from now on.

As for this latest little twist, all I can say is "bring it on!"
Greatly looking forward to seeing Logan holding the reins.
Cole may indeed find himself regretting this, seeing as how imaginative and crafty the little twerp is 8-)
I guess only time will tell. Can't wait for more, buddy-boi!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Curious, and already knowing what's going to happen, Logan nodded as he was ready. He knew Cole was going to make him smell his socks or shoes and he didn't have a choice when he was wrapped up and wearing the rubber mask. At least Cole was going to let him know rather than being Alex's wrestling dummy and being forced to smell his socks or shoes. And he would put up a good fight against his big brother to only end up pinned and have his face in his wrestling shoes. And if he could recall, it was twenty to zero against Alex and he had to make his brother smell his shoes that he uses for cross-country or even make him smell their dad's shoes. One day, he'll beat his brother.
Forgot to mention this in my earlier review, but I, for one, would very much like to see the dad's shoes brought into play.
Seems like little-man Logan has all the best and brightest ideas 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! And a good use of gas mask I must say :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, the time has finally come. After working on this trilogy for a year since I first joined this site, it has finally come to an end. It was a lot of fun working on it. I enjoyed making these characters and exploring their traits and reading your comments about them. But don't worry, this won't be the end of Logan's adventures. There are more stories to come for the future. So, without further ado, [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]Chris12[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention]. Thank you so much for following my first three stories and I look forward to seeing you guys in the stories to come. Enjoy the conclusion of Logan's weekend as a prisoner. :D
....................................................................................................................................................................................
It took a while for the unwrapping to happen, but eventually the blond-haired teen was freed from his black bandages. The bones popped from his arms as he stretched after being tied up for a long time and sighed as it felt good. He loved being a mummy, probably the most favorite part so far in his adventures of these tied up games. But he knew there was plenty more things to try out. Especially now that Alex and Cole will allow him to join them in their tied-up group for more experiences of being tied up. He was looking forward for those days and meeting more people like him that were into these games.

After Logan was done stretching his body, he glanced around at the large mess of black vetwrap around him on the floor. He picked up a strip to study it. Interesting for a piece of medical bandages that sticks to itself and nothing else can really tie a person down. No matter how much he pushed against it and tried to escape, it kept him still and rigid. And quiet as well when Alex first used it to gag him and when Cole wrapped his face. Made a good muzzle on him. To his curiosity, he wondered what it would be liked to be wrapped up with all of Cole's vetwrap rolls and colors. He could see himself as a big mummy roll. That would be a funny experience to laugh a bit and toss it back into the pile of the others.

"Yea vetwrap makes a good binding tool to make a mummy or make anything interesting it." Cole said as he grabbed one of the cardboard tubes to start rewrapping his rolls. "Like I can bend your arms and make them look like chicken wings or put you in a comfortable frog tie. Don't worry, you'll learn new things in the future." He carefully rolled the first roll back up and tossed it into his gym bag. One down, many more to go. "Let me clean up quick, you can take a break before you can tie me. Think of the most clever idea and you can do anything you want. No holds boundaries, anything imaginative like catching Alex in your web, Spiderman. Maybe take a shower, probably sweaty as well under those wraps and suit of yours."

Logan nodded as that felt a bit true. Sure, the zentai suit was breathable, but he was under a couple layers of vetwrap that didn't have much ventilation in them. So, he felt a bit clammy under his suit. But when Cole said to come up with a way to tie him, it could be about anything. Make Cole a mummy? Or something else? He did say anything was possible, but he wasn't sure what to think. But this would give him the opportunity to be creative again like tying up Alex. "Anything to my imagination then." Logan pondered and got up to head upstairs and think. But first, personal business to take care of.

The 13-year-old boy found himself in the bathroom to strip himself off of his Spiderman suit and under clothes to step into the shower to think. Cole was more experienced than he was in these games. He probably knew better methods to capturing his victims in the games and knew how to torture them. After all, Cole used his under-armor shirt and made it into a straitjacket just like that by stretching the arms and tying it around his body. And he was smaller, and that shirt was very large than him, so it worked. And the torturing, Cole had that gas mask to make his victims inhale the scent of his socks and shoes up close and knew how to make a good seal to not let regular air in and only smell fermented cheese and aged sweat. So, to Logan, he knew he had to be clever in tying up Cole and torture him for payback. He just needed to think more of it and how as he went back to reality and finished himself showering up.

In his room, Logan tossed his slightly sweaty Spiderman suit in his hamper and chuckled to himself in the fun he had with it. Him, being the web swinging hero, captured by Venom and mummified by him. At least that's how he imagined it for his scenario. Made the scene more fun when being tied up. He wondered if Cole did scenarios or roleplaying on the others he ties up in their games. That would be fun to happen to him, being the helpless victim trying to escape and succumb to Cole's ties. Maybe that's what he should do to Cole. Make it a scenario with the raven-haired teen, by like… capturing an important football player and storing him away in the locker room. That could work, or maybe he could think of something else to make it fun and enjoyable for both teens. And Logan had plenty of duct tape from making his web earlier. The teen quickly dressed him into a pair of his favorite anime boxer briefs and sweatpants and tee-shirt. Since it was chilly, he even grabbed his sweatshirt to slip it on and headed downstairs.

In the living room, the teen found Cole and Alex listening to the latest sports commentary. Both annoyed at the outcomes of the latest matches coming up. This made the blonde-haired boy chuckle a bit to their annoyance and wanted to be a bit cocky. It might get him tied up again, but he wasn't the one to be tied up. It was Cole. "Aww what's wrong, guys?" he teased. "Don't like the results for the possibly worse season?"

That made Alex annoyed by his little brother's cocky smile. He didn't want to hear him at the moment. "Can we just say that Logan did tie you up and rather we just stuff him away in your gym bag or my closet?" he offered to his best friend.

That made Logan become frozen in fear to stare at the gym bag by the couch. If the socks from that bag stunk badly, who knew how badly the bag itself smelled from harboring all of that sweaty gear. The closet was the same, especially when getting a first whiff when looking through Alex's room that held all of his sweaty gear and athletic attire. He was glad Alex never tossed him in there when they started playing these games.

A small smile spread on Cole's face to the offer. He would like that for the newest and youngest member to their group, even when being a cheeky brat. And the blonde-haired teen looked about the perfect size to be stuffed in and covered with his gear. But as much as he wanted to do that and tie him up more, he made a promise to him, and he was going to follow it as so. "Another time, bro." he said to stand up and stretch himself. "Logan gets to tie me up and that is final. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for me now."

Logan sighed in relief that Cole wasn't going back on their deal and was keeping his word. That was one of the reasons why he enjoyed his company around, keeping his promise and being honest. He was itching with excitement to try this out on the raven-haired teen. "So, what are the rules then?" he wondered. Based on his observations from being tied up by both his brother and Cole, he saw that they were playing safe and not hurting him in any way or form. He wanted to play it safe and fun for Cole.

"I'm glad you asked then." Cole said to ruffle his little friend's hair. "Simple rules. You can tie me up in any way or form, under the circumstances of it not being entirely uncomfortable nor painful to the victim. Second, you can use any material at your disposal; rope, tape, handcuffs, and even my vetwrap in my bag. Even if you had a straitjacket, you could use that if you wanted to as well. Third, if the victim being tied up is getting uncomfortable or is in pain, you are to stop and immediately untie them. If gagged, three short grunts will tell you that the person has had enough and wants to be freed. The object of these games is to have fun for both the captor and prisoner, not make it scary and unsafe. Think you got it now?"

Nodding, Logan understood the rules now. Anything to his disposal to tie up Cole, got it. If the teen was uncomfortable with his ties, he would have to be released as soon as possible, also got it. And lastly, to make it fun and safe for both people and not go too far. He wondered if that meant to torture Cole with his gas mask. Technically it did since the raven-haired teen used it on him. "Yea I got it!" he said excitedly to grab a roll of the duct tape that Cole brought for him to use on Alex. "On the ground, prisoner." he ordered.

Smiling, Cole raised his hands in defense. Seemed like Logan had some authority traits in him, must've gotten those by his parents since they're police officers. He slowly dropped down to the floor and laid down on his stomach with his hands at his sides. The rest was up to Logan, he wasn't going to resist. And Alex watched from the couch, not going to interfere and switched the TV to turn on the Playstation to play a UFC game.

The sound of duct tape being ripped away filled the room and Logan sat on Cole's waist to grab his legs and lift them up so he could start tying them. His nose met the smell of Cole's socks he was currently wearing to gag a bit and shook his nerves down. That made the raven-haired teen chuckle a bit. "What's wrong, little guy? Can't handle the smell?" he teased. Even though Logan endured an entire minute of his sock attached to his face. That made the youngest teen give him a glare and continued to do his job. That sock on his face was an old one that Cole wore multiple times, these socks were fresh and still on his feet. So, the smell was a bit stronger. Riper and fermented.

Logan pressed the teen's legs together and started wrapping the white duct tape around his ankles. And learning from Alex and Cole, he started layering the duct tape around his ankles to be nice and thick so that his legs can't kick his work away. He wanted to keep the raven-haired teen down. Had some torturing in mind for him. With his ankles secured, he made Cole roll over to sit up and lift his knees to quickly tape his thighs under a thick layer of tape so he couldn't spread his legs around apart. Cole had to admit that Logan was learning quick, by tying his legs in sections, he wasn't going to escape easily from the tape now. He followed his order and went back to his stomach. He knew what Logan was up to. Nothing wrong with a hogtie.

Not even taking the order, Cole brought his hands behind his back and pressed his hands together to make the job easier. The 13-year-old smiled to his help and wrapped the tape around his wrists and even covered his hands to make it look like a tape mitten. The next part may be tricky for Cole's athletic body, but he grabbed his ankles to bend his legs toward his back and lifted his arms up to have them touching almost. But he could only make them touch together, and if he let go of his limbs they'd fall back. And he wouldn't have time to tape him together. Alex saw his stuttering to pause his match and grabbed his friend's limbs to wink at Logan as he was helping him. A smile of appreciation appeared on Logan's face as his brother was helping him rather than get revenge on him to start wrapping the tape around Cole's ankles and hands, weaving the roll between his arms to cinch them securely to his ankles. By the time he was done, the roll was almost empty, plenty left for a gag.

Testing out his hogtie, Cole squirmed and pulled hard against the tape holding his limbs. If it was a couple layers, he could easily break them apart. Logan was clever enough to wrap thick layers around his wrists and ankles. The teen was learning and knew how to diminish his chance of escape. But Logan wasn't satisfied with his ties and knew the football player was stronger than he thought and needed some reinforcements. The blonde teen raced to Cole's bag and pulled out a pink roll of vetwrap to reinforce his hogtie and give him a little humiliation of the pink wrap to kneel next to him. The pink wrap was pulled around, over and under and between Cole's wrists and ankles to be woven into a tight ball of pink wrapping. Once finished, the hogtie was a mixture of pink and grey colors.

"Not bad, Twerp." Cole commented as he looked over his shoulder to see how cleverly tied up he was. "Adding the vetwrap does make good reinforcement to the tape, especially when between my wrists and ankles to be cinched. You've been doing your homework." Logan smiled to hear that from him. It made him feel proud of his work. "Now I believe you're missing something for your prisoner. Do your worse if you can."

That was a challenge to accept. And Logan knew the perfect gag for him. He just had to fish it out.

The youngest teen bound for the laundry room in the basement and saw the large basket next to the washer. It was considered laundry day on Friday. But since his parents decided to have a weekend getaway, it made bountiful gags for Logan to find. And he knew his father had some strong-smelling feet, now he knew where he and Alex got it from after having many dirty socks in his mouth. Digging through the basket, Logan smirked as a strong smell wafted into his nose to fish out the large white sock that had a dark yellowish tinge at the soles of the feet. As well a good impression of his dad's feet in the fabric. Knowing his dad forever, Logan was certain this sock was worn multiple times and for long shifts as well. A suitable gag. To be sure of the smell, Logan took a quick whiff to have the strong fermented cheese smell and overly ripe sweat to cough a bit and shudder. Definitely stronger than Cole and Alex's socks combined. "Ugh… smells like Uncle Mitch when airing out his feet in the living room." Logan groaned and grabbed the matching pair to run upstairs.

In the living room, he saw Cole waiting patiently while not showing signs of discomfort in his hogtie and Alex went back to playing his UFC game. To make it a surprise, Logan simply hid the socks behind his back and walked to the teen and knelt down in front of him. Alex immediately caught the scent of something faint to pause the game again and Logan brought out their dad's socks and pressed them against Cole's defenseless nose. Amber eyes were wide in shock at the strong fermented smell to make him squirm back a bit and tried to pull his arms apart so he could push Logan away. But the tape and vetwrap held him still and Logan smiled as it worked. He pulled the socks back to give him a cheeky smile. "Dude, those reek." he protested. "Even to my standards. Whose socks are those? No way you made stronger socks than your week-old bet."

Logan let the bunched socks fall down to have them hanging in front of the teen's face. Now Alex recognized the smell, they were his dad's socks he wore after three consecutive 12-hour shifts and wore them for his two off days. The smell was strong enough to reach him to grimace a bit. "My dad's socks. And your gag, Cole." Logan replied to and grabbed the gas mask. He was going to have fun with this. The socks were long, one may be enough to pack into Cole's mouth and the other to let him enjoy the smell. "Now open for me. And I can have my fun with you."

Cole was still surprised at the smell their dad could produce. Sure, his socks reeked from his many hours in the gym and many wears. But smelling those socks from only a couple days and long shifts and possibly poorly ventilated boots made the teen a bit nervous. Especially when he could see the color of the once white fabric to see the dark yellowish tinge and dark foot to make him gulp. "Listen buddy, maybe we can reconsider the gag and maybe choose something else th-ARUGH!" he tried to beg, but Logan wasn't going to listen to it and wanted to make him talk less. No matter how much he tried to resist the smell, Cole was losing the battle and opened his mouth to complain. And Logan took this chance to push the sock into his mouth. Payback time.

As soon as the sock touched his tongue, his eyes shot open to the strong cheese taste and sweat. He could feel his stomach doing some somersaults as he wasn't expecting a sock to be this strong in taste and smell and it had proved him wrong. Logan kept pushing the sock more and more into his friend's mouth while making sure the toes were in first so he could taste everything. Once he got everything packed in and Cole's muffled grunts becoming quieter, the blonde-haired teen quickly grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around his head several times until the last of the roll was a cardboard tube and he tossed it aside. And Cole still had one more sock to have with him, but Logan wanted him to enjoy chewing on his dad's sock. And Alex could watch in pity for his friend, but a deal was a deal, and he didn't want to interfere with it. Plus, he enjoyed seeing payback on Cole for times with his socks in his mouth.

In the meantime, Cole struggled to accommodate the sock that was packed into his mouth. It had filled out every space for being a long sock like his basketball ones. And he preferred black colored socks over white, so he didn't have to see that yellowish tinge from the sock that was being chewed on in his mouth. The taste alone reminded him of feta cheese but only stronger and made his stomach feel queasier. And no matter how much he tried to get his tongue away from it, it kept brushing the soles of it and made him taste more of the salt of sweat and cheese. No washing machine was ever going to make these socks white again and smell like fresh linen. They were going to smell and taste the same for when Logan and Alex's dad wore these same socks. More of the same or stronger than before.

Since Logan wasn't done with him yet, he wanted Cole to have a taste of his gas mask and smell his dad's reeking sock. He picked up the rubber mask and placed the nozzle over his mouth and nose to make sure it had a good seal for when he could slip the sock on. But Cole knew what was to come and moved his head away to disconnect the seal and made Logan lose his patience to press the mask back over his face and pulled the elastic straps over the back of his head and tightened the straps. Now Cole couldn't remove his own gas mask off his face, the exhaust valve huffing per breath. And to top it off, Logan slipped the sock over the nozzle and made sure it was all the way down to the toes.

Just like when Logan took a first whiff of the raven-haired teen's sock, Cole started struggling harder against the tape and vetwrap to break out. When the sock was pressed against his nose, it wasn't as strong until he had his gas mask pulled over his face. The tight seal to ensure no free air can filter out the strong cheese smell and sweat to make him scream and struggle to shake the rubber mask off his face. Even with the thrashing, it made Cole taste more of the sock in his mouth to make his stomach roll around. Logan smiled as he listened to his screams under the gas mask and sock torture, but he wondered if this was enough, or he could do more. To test that theory, the teen headed to the front door to see his dad's tennis shoes to smirk since he knew his dad was still wearing his police boots and those stunk higher than any of Alex's shoes or his. But his dad's shoes were about the same as those socks.

Logan brought the shoe back to Cole and waved it in his face to see his eyes widened through the lenses and shook his head to beg. Even Alex could smell the shoe from his seat on the couch. "Okay, Logan, isn't that enough?" he asked. "Surely Cole has had enough." He knew how bad his dad's feet smelled when he took his boots off after his shift, even when their mom complained of the smell. Once those shoes or boots are off, the entire living room could be filled with the strong smell of cheese. Strong enough to make Logan turn off his game and run to his room.

"Well Cole said I can go above and beyond, and he hasn't given me his three grunts to stop." Logan stated. That part was true as Cole hadn't given out the safety word or grunts to stop. In fact, it probably mainly because of his curiosity of Logan's ties and his torturing method and wanted to see where he was going with this. Even if these socks were like biohazardous weapons, unaware there were possible worse ones in the world. "Tell you what, if he can last one minute like me, I will take everything off and leave him tied up. If not, I'll still take dad's sock off and make him smell my feet." he offered to see Cole think and nodded to the bet. Sounded like a good trade off.

Smiling, Logan grabbed his phone and set a timer like the older teen did and slipped the shoe over the sock and gas mask to make sure it was a good seal. The countdown started and Logan hoped Cole couldn't last this long. And to him, he wasn't going to last the one-minute bet. The musky shoe was strong with old sweat locked into the sole of the bottom and it made the teen thrash around. Combined with the reeking sock, this made his stomach do more somersaults to make him cough and groan to each quick intake of the rank shoe and sock. His arms flexed and strained as he tried to free himself so he could rip the gas mask off, but the tape held him tightly to the point he couldn't take it anymore and was at thirty seconds in. "Mm! Mm! Mm!" he shouted and begged with some tears down his eyes.

That was Logan's cue to quickly pull the shoe and sock off to hear Cole still struggling to breathe clean air as he knew the nozzle had the rank smell locked under a tight seal to remove his gas mask. The raven-haired teen slumped his head onto the floor to take deep breaths of clean air that was mixed with the cheesy stuff he was enduring to groan weakly. Seeing how Cole looked defeated and his struggles becoming weak, it made the youngest teen realize that he may have taken it too far on the torturing. Even Alex looked a little concerned for his friend. When Cole did it, Logan was either chewing on a sock or smelling it one at a time. But with him doing it, he did all three at once and added a incentive of the shoe to make his more torture. He felt guilty now as he went far with Cole to the point, he could puke his guts out and walked over to start unwrapping his mouth to pull the sock out to hear him cough weakly.

"Sorry Cole, I guess I went too far." he said to toss the sock away and rubbed his head. He saw him slowly relax and breathing more calmly and a faint shade of green fading from his cheeks. At least those chemical weapons were out of his face and breathing clean air as it could get with those in the room still. "But I guess I got carried away and didn't know when to stop and should've listened to Alex. So… I hope you can forgive me for that."

It took Cole a couple minutes to regain his senses as they were a bit overwhelmed, but he turned to the teen with a small smile. He wasn't mad at him. But more impressed with his ties and gag choice. Sure, it was a bit too much, but nothing like how he overdid it for when he was learning to do these torture methods in their games. Not bad for a first timer. "Don't worry about it, little guy." he said. "I forgive you no matter what." That made Logan smile and watched him tugging playfully on his restraints. "But I would like to be free now, my shoulders are killing me at the moment."

Nodding, Logan did as he was told by the rules. If a person wanted to be out, he had to untie them. It took him awhile to unwrap the pink vetwrap and tossed it aside and found the end of the duct tape that was holding Cole together and watched his leg unbend quickly after freeing them from his wrists. Alex had walked to the kitchen to get some scissors and gave them to his brother to make the job easier since they weren't going to reuse it anymore. Only the vetwrap. In a matter of minutes, Cole was finally freed from his tape prison and the teen sighed in relief to stretch his arms and shoulders around. "Man, I had forgotten what it's like to be tied up, normally I'm the one taking control of everyone." he said to ruffle Logan's hair. "But watch your back the next time I get my hands on you. You'll be chewing on my sock that I will have to make as bad as those socks." That made Logan gulp a bit. Now he saw Cole had a new goal for a torture message. "But for now, I'd say we go out and celebrate for Logan joining our little TuG group."

Logan smiled as that sounded like a great idea. In truth, he wanted to be tied up again before his parents got home, but decided it was time for a break. He had been tied up a lot over the weekend without a long break. Alex grabbed the used tape to toss it away in the garbage and walked back to join his brother and friend. "Why not." Alex agreed "Our parents won't get back until late afternoon they said, and Logan and I need to clean up the house. I need to get a new broom after last night." A nervous laugh escaped from Logan as that was partially his fault for breaking it when tied on it. But Alex's tickling made it happen. "But let's get ourselves cleaned up and head out."

Having already showered, Logan went to his room to change into a pair of jeans and looked at his hamper to get an idea. If Cole had worn his socks multiple times for their games, why not do the same. It may be a bad outcome for him in the future to be tied up and have a sock stuffed into his mouth, but he wanted to be part of the group. He fished out a pair of black ankles socks he found in the bottom of the hamper and slipped them on to rush downstairs to see Cole and Alex waiting for him to slip his shoes on and followed them out. Time to get himself some buffalo wings if that's where they were going to eat.

What Logan thought started out as being Alex's prisoner after being caught snooping in his musky room and being punished. But it soon turned to him being a prisoner for the weekend and exploring his new fondness of being tied up. It turned out better than he could expect. And now that he was part of the group that Alex and Cole do to tie up other people, he was excited to see what the future unfolded for him. Meeting new people to be tied up by them. Exploring different ways to be tied up by them and Cole mostly. And even different gags in that category. And still had a lot to learn when tying people up and not going too far with them.

For Logan, he enjoyed being a weekend prisoner and was ready to be tied up again.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

i love your stories :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Haha, Cole may have bitten off more then he could chew (pun intended 😂) by allowing Logan to do his worse. That oh crap moment when Cole wanted a less foul gag. Logan will for sure be receiving a potent gag from Cole in the future 😈🤣

Good story my friend! I look forward to seeing more of these 3 and the others of the group too in the future!!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

absolutely amazing the end of this story I love it
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

really a very nice ending to the story. I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to the sequels
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] as good as always :D nice ending. I enjoyed it very much :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This was a great trilogy! Well do e and I'm looking forward to reading more about Logan's adventures
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great use of the father's smelly, cheesy socsk! Can't think of anything better :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
What a superb finale to this fun adventure, my friend!
I knew you'd have something special planned for the final chapters, and this most certainly did not disappoint.

Logan using his police dad's raunchy old socks was just wonderful, and I was equally pleased with the introduction of his dad's reeking shoes once Cole was properly gagged and gasmasked. Awesome stuff, buddy! Well done!

I'm liking Cole a lot for sticking to his word, but I also like the way Alex thinks.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who was a tad thrilled at Alex's crafty proposition to forcefully stash Logan away in Cole's smelly gym bag 8-)

I also couldn't help but take notice of Logan's fearful recollection of "uncle Mitch airing his socked soles out" 8-)

In any case, this tale has been a real blast.
Fans of innocent TUGS and sockgags who happen to stumble on this story over the next weeks and months are bound to enjoy this.
Well done, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago i love your stories :D
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories, [mention]Gino[/mention]. Be on the lookout for more in the future. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Haha, Cole may have bitten off more then he could chew (pun intended 😂) by allowing Logan to do his worse. That oh crap moment when Cole wanted a less foul gag. Logan will for sure be receiving a potent gag from Cole in the future 😈🤣

Good story my friend! I look forward to seeing more of these 3 and the others of the group too in the future!!
[mention]Red86[/mention] There's no doubt that Logan will be gagged by a worse sock than he could think. Cole would have a new goal to make them just as bad as his dad's. And glad you liked the stories and are excited to see them at it again of these games.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

The slave wrote: 1 year ago absolutely amazing the end of this story I love it
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed all of the stories.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Boytaped wrote: 1 year ago really a very nice ending to the story. I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to the sequels
Thank you, [mention]Boytaped[/mention]. They'll be more stories in the next year so be on the lookout.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 1 year ago @Stormee as good as always :D nice ending. I enjoyed it very much :)
[mention]Gil[/mention], glad you enjoyed the stories and what ever devious mind Logan can do to tie people up. Kyle should be wary of him. :lol: But still glad you enjoyed the stories. :)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago This was a great trilogy! Well do e and I'm looking forward to reading more about Logan's adventures
[mention]harveygasson[/mention], I'm glad you enjoyed the trilogy and look forward to more of Logan's adventures. Especially now that he's part of the group with others who like to be tied up.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic