Kate the mistress, Max in distress (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kate the mistress, Max in distress (F/M)

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

*hi fellas, im new!
This is a story about a wife who loves dominate her husband, english is not my native language, I hope you can forgive my mistakes*

Hi, my name is Maxwell, i am 25-years old, i work as manager on a bank, i have curly hair, i like playing video games, watching soccer and i have a dog.
Now i am at my house after work, im sitting with my business suit in the couch watching TV and waiting for my wife, she is late, i bet she had a hard day on the office.
My wife is a 23-years old office lady, her name is Kate, she is red-haired and has short hair, she is tall for be a woman and when she wears heels she is the same height as me, or even higher, she likes the Greta Gerwig's móvies, the matcha tea, watch the golden hour with me and, although at first glance she might seem introverted, when she gains confidence she never stops talking, she is lovely, naughty and an airhead, sometimes we have fights but after all we love us and she is a very lovely wife *ALMOST* everytime
We have 2 years of marriage, and we live together in this house..
She enter the house without saying anything I only hear the door's slam and her
accelerated footsteps from her high heels
"Hello honey" I said but I don't get any response.
As soon as she enters the room, she drops her briefcase and sits in the first armchair she found, her hair is somewhat messy and she has an angry expression on her face. She wore her usual business suit, consisting of a long-sleeved white shirt, a black blazer and tie, a black pencil skirt, tan pantyhose, and black high heels.
After sitting, she kicks off her heels and starts taking off her tie and blazer too
"Hard day, love?" I said
"Yes, a lot" she replied "I can't believe my supervisors are so stupid"
"Don't worry, the good thing is that you're home and you can relax..." I said trying to comfort her
"HAHAHA, don't make me laugh, I bet you haven't even done your chores and I'll have to do them myself..." she said in a more aggressive tone while crossing her arms
"No, I did them, for real..."
"For real?" she said with genuine surprise, then she gave a mischievous smile "wow, it seems that the punishment I gave you, it worked, don't you think?"
I tried to avoid the topic "yeah, well, how about you relax, there's nothing to do anymore...", she stretched her feet and put on a smile for the first time in all this time, "hehe, I think I'll do it, and I think you will help me..."
"Really? Sure!" I said, thinking that she and I would have a passionate moment in bed.
My wife stands up "but first, I want a little hug" and opens her hands.
I get up too... "yes honey..." and we hug each other.
She puts her hands up to my shoulders, and she starts to lower them slowly, I thought it was some kind of massage or sexy touching (I was thinking with the other head)
She continued to lower her fingers until she reached my wrists and before I knew it, she placed them behind my back and I felt like a kind of fabric was beginning to unite them...
"Honey...whats this.. ?" ask genuinely concerned
"Te hee" she said with a mischievous smile as she finished tying my wrists, what was holding them together was her tie, which she had taken off earlier and put in her pocket.
Why are you doing this? Its a joke?" I said while I nervously try to untie my hands.
"I want to relax sweetie, and you know that i love tying you..., you let me doing this remember?"
"Was a misunderstanding, i thought you refer another thing"
"HAHAHA, always think that don't you?, i think you deserve some punishment for only think about sex..."
"Honey, untie me"
"No way, instead, wait me, i'm going for real tools for tie you up..."
My wife leaves to the basement, now im pretend to free myself from the tie, despite being made of lighter material than the ropes she usually ties me up with, I couldn't free myself even a bit, I was tied tightly.
Now i go to a desk for a scissors, she probably be mad when i see i destroy her tie, but i dont care, this is my only chance to escape before she ties me with rope..
I blindly try to cut the tie that ties my hands behind my back but while I'm at it my wife comes back.
"Haha i knew it, you're a very restless hostage"
Before i can realize she was behind me and grab the scissor from my hands
"Those things are dangerous, you could cut yourself.."
Now she kicks me in the shin and forces me to lay in the ground.
"Nylon rope, sweetie! Your favorite, you can never untie yourself from this"
She grabs my hands and begins to tie my elbows with the rope, as always, the knots were tight and unconfortable.
I tried to fight but with my wrists tied and she over me i cant do much.
She finally tied my elbows and now untie my wrists from the tie, only to tie again, now with rope.
"Agh... Honey, stop this! I dont want to spend the night tied"
"Who cares? Hahaha"
After tying my wrists, she tie also my tighs and my ankles
"You look very cute being this helpless! I love it!"
Now she leaves me tied up on the floor while she goes to sit on the couch in front of me
"heh, i have a lot of plans like...."
"Sweetie, please, please untie me... I jus......"
"Silence, dont interrumpt me...." she said now in a more agrresive tone "I don't want to hear another fucking no tonight, I heard many "no" at work, I'm fed up..."
"But, if you hear... Mphmm"
"Silence i said" she puts her foot in pantyhose against my mouth forcing me to shut up "you said I can relax, so be a man and keep your promise"
"MPHMPHMM" I tried to get away from her foot but she had me against the ground and her grip was very strong.
"hehe" she laughs a bit. "you look funny with my foot in your mouth, why dont you kiss my foot?"
"MPHMPHMM" No way
"Listen pal, i need to relax, kiss my fucking foot!"
I gave a few small kisses to the sole of the foot, but its seem she is not satisfied
"Seriously? That's all? I have to do everything?"
She forced her toes into my mouth and despite my struggle she managed to get them all the way inside.
"Lick'em honey!"
The taste of her toes was awful, i cant escape from the foot
"Dont be a coward, lick'em"
To remove her foot from my mouth, I had to take a small bite, not too hard to hurt her but enough to make it uncomfortable for her,
"AGHHH THAT HURTS!" she removed her foot "Idiot, What the fuck!"
"Sorry, but its the only way you gonna stop!!"
"You imbecile!, Unfortunately for you I have the way to solve this"
She grabs a ball gag from her pocket.
"Your favorite honey!"
"NO WAY, NO, KATE, STOP!!"
"Haha, shut up you moron, the least a husband can do for his wife is please her and make her relax" shes slowly getting closer
"You don't understand a basic principle and you bit my foot, now I'll give you something to bite on, honey"
Despite my efforts, she manages to place the uncomfortable gag in my mouth
"MPHMPHMM!!"
"And this is just beginning my love..."
*to be continued...*
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Great start keen for more
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

*A lil update, enjoy... *
I violently try to struggle and squirm in the rope, trying to untie me....
"Hehe....I love see you squirming.
After 7 years being my couple you still think you can untie yourself"
I hate to admit it but she is right, My wife was an Scout when she was younger, so she know a thing or two about knots, and i never been able to untie myself before, i just squirm for frustration
"I'll Be honest, i feel bad of you, i usually only do this to you when you need to learn a lesson or you are a bother.."
"MPHMHPM..." I try to said something, beggin for mercy.
"But right now, i dont care im going to punish you only for my own desires, i dont need a lame excuse.."
I try to put my best pleading eyes to her trying to get sympathy.
She blush a little.... "Haha, you are such a cutie when you are under my control"
"I know you pretend to look like a tough man. Come on, You're not fooling anyone, YOU are being dommed by me! And.... "
I tried to ignore whatever my wife was saying and wish the worst for the idiots who made her mad at work, because of THEIR fault I was suffering the consequences..
"But now that doesnt matter. Dont you think?"
"MPHPHNPHM...." whatever
"What if, watch a movie together...? The new "Scream" just came out.."
"MPHNPHM..."
"I know you dont like horror movies sweetie, but i can solve it..."
She grab again her tie from before and use it like a blindfold.
"MPHMPHM!!" i try to squirm
"Te hee!, That solves everything"
Now she puts confortable in the couch in front of the TV, im still laying in the floor.. I feel her feet resting in my bound body
"MPHMPHMM!! MPHMPPPPHM!" I try to yell mad at her
"Shut up, crybaby. You had the chance of lick my feet and behave, but you wanted to be a brat, now just lay here and dont bother me"
"MPMPHM..." I give up, knowing i cant escape from this.
"Look, in my way to home i brought this chips, i brought two bags because i didn't think i'd tie you tonight haha"
"But dont worry, I will eat them for you, and when the movie turns boring... Maybe you can lick my feet and this time behave"
"MPHMPHMM" NO PLEASE NO, I was horrified by the idea
"Haha, why not? You act like you haven't done it a thousand times before"
I wasn't proud of that
"Thats fair, i taste your chips and you taste my feet! Hahahha"
That's one of the least funny things I've ever heard in my life.
The movie start, i cant see anything.. Just hear the movie studio logos, i try to put me confortable and wished that she wouldn't get bored of the movie soon.
*to be continued*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic