"he´s a little tied up" F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
captainrex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

"he´s a little tied up" F/M

Post by captainrex »

Here is a story of me being tied up and gagged I hope someone finds it helpful and maybe you have your own story to share. Yes, its a bizarre story but here it goes. I was working at a store, wont say what, and one day on a slow day this woman comes in. She´s drop dead gorgeous curvy and slim in all the right places with long brown hair. She´s wearing a red blouse, red skirt and heels. She comes in and asks me if I can help her with something. I nod yes stupidly and she puts her purse on the counter, rumages through it and pulls out a gun. She has me walk out from behind the counter and tells me to sit. Out of her bag she pulled several ropes, a cloth and a rag. She then began to bind my wrists together tightly. This was followed by her tying my legs at my knees and ankles. She then wrapped several cords of rope around my upper body immobilizing my arms. Finally before I could utter a protest she shoved the rag in my mouth and pulled the scarf over it. I squirmed and mmphed but to no avail. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek, even though I was fuming I was still so attracted to her. She then began to systematically rob me, since it was a slow day no one came in, the only outside contact was my girlfriend calling on my phone. The woman answered and said, “he cant talk right now he´s a little tied up.” Me: mmmmmmph mmmph mmmph.” Her:”be quiet sweetheart your not going anywhere.” I continued to wriggle and mmph but nothing happened. Finally she had finished, she kissed me on the cheek again and said, “now dont go anywhere.” and then swayed out. I stuggled and mmphed for an hour before my thankfully suspicious girlfriend arrived. Instead of untying me though she screamed when she saw me and started talking. “Oh my god what happened, who did this, why are you tied up?.” Me: “mmmph, mmmph mmmmm.” Her: “right I should call the police hang on.” Me “MMMMMMMMMPH!?” She called the cops while I mmmphed and squirmed and then came over to me again.She couldnt understand a word I was saying but kept babbling on about how awful it all was. Then she said, “oh wait here let me help you.” she undid the gag and I spat out the rag and yelled at her to untie me. She did so slowly and finally I was free. I was mad at her for not untying me faster, especially since she experienced a similar situation. but thats a story for another day.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Very nice and sweet story, hope to read more soon ^^
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

nice story, I dont know why being kissed after being bound and gagged feels good
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

Very hot story (and scenario)!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic