Special agent Rufus caught F/f. F/m.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

Special agent Rufus caught F/f. F/m.

Post by Quintus09 »

My first attempt at fiction. if its popular I might try more, including a back story.

Special Agent Rufus slipped through the unlocked door. His bare feet made no sound on the floor as he sneaked through the first room and down the corridor. He peered roumd.the door ajar. There she was. He recognised her from the photographs in the mission pack. Her red hair was partly covered by the black scarf tied over her eyes and her mouth was covered by tape but it was her in white t.shirt and short jeans skirt. Her hands were.tied behind her back, with ropes round her chest and tummy. Her bare legs were tied to the front legs of the chair at knees and ankles, her bare feet rested on the carpet. Special Agent Rufus crept over to her, about to peel her gag off when a hand went over his mouth and pushed a cloth in his mouth. He was wrestled to the ground and felt his hands tied behind his back, his elbows tied together, his feet and knees tied together. His knees were bent and his hands tied to his feet and tape was put over his mouth. He had a very good view of his targets right bare foot, her orange painted nails twitching. Just then the phone rang. "Hello Holly. OK. Yes. OK.". The she ing up. " That was your mum Rufus. She says shell be home in an hour. So that means I have to untie you in 30minutes to make sure the rope marks have.gone. ". She knelt down next to me and began to tickle my helpless bare feet.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Interested to know who this other person who ties up Rufus is. An enemy, a rogue agent?
One thing I will say is that there are periods where I think you meant to put in spaces. As a writer, I do recommend reading through stories you wrote at least once to catch any typos you make.
But I am eager to see what you write next and what happens to Rufus.
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

Excellent, I'm a big fan of F/M stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic